• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So creativity means not normal :T cause that's what it sounded like.

I was just going off the mechanics behind making it than anything else XD. Not just anyone can make something like that, though it did take her two weeks and being taught by a Nara to pull off.

Though you have a point I will admit.

I was just going off the mechanics behind making it than anything else XD. Not just anyone can make something like that, though it did take her two weeks and being taught by a Nara to pull off.

Though you have a point I will admit.

I think it was pure creativity. Anyone could do it if they decided to sit down think through a few combinations.

Just like, the percentages though ~

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I love your post except this line. What possible "bad" think could Kou believe Tomiko & company have done to this point? I love the overall point of forgiveness and compromise but this seems like a stretch.

In all honesty, Kou has no idea what’s happening or what either side has done. He just knows that both are upset for the faults of the other. He basically is making an assumption on both ends.

What a waste. Is shisui dumb? No offense but it would’ve been smarter to waste an eye on orochimaru himself

Orochimaru was not close enough, I wanted to give Kushina one last triumphant stand defending Konoha before she goes away and it eliminates a really OP story breaking power before it can ruin a future arc.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think what shisui should’ve done was instead of using an ability that takes 10 years to recharge like it’s an average Genjutsu on kushina wait until orochimaru is visible. But whatever just my opinion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Is anyone gonna consider that maybe I don't WANT the invasion arc to end that way? Or this battle? It would be incredibly anti-climatic for Shisui to resolve a fight between Minato & Orochimaru with a glance.

I just want to make a fun battle & story.
I’m sorry I just don’t see it’s that necessary to use it already. That’s all.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Is anyone gonna consider that maybe I don't WANT the invasion arc to end that way? Or this battle? It would be incredibly anti-climatic for Shisui to resolve a fight between Minato & Orochimaru with a glance.

I just want to make a fun battle & story.

THANK YOU!

Should’ve been easy for an anbu squad leading with shisui To take out 4 genin

It’s not like they were prepared for a full on invasion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Idk how skilled Shisui is...cause I mean like...why didn't he just Kotoamatsukami Danzo? Like seriously, with a Susanō and the most OP genjutsu in series how did you get your eyes stolen by fodder Anbu and Danzo?
So Itachi can get MS. Itachi himself pretty much agrees that shisui is stronger than him so that’s how skilled he is

How is tayuya talking with ay? Also field Genjutsu? If he can’t see orochimaru how can see kushina?

nah. Sasuke was a kid

Tayuya is on one side of the barrier, right up at the corner and Ay is on the other. They are close with the barrier keeping them apart.

Kushina likewise was also against the wall and really close to Shisui.

I still don't know how to do that :p

And Nebulix if you really want Shisui to still have that and not have it be "wasted" we could negotiate with Shen and kyuu to make it another high level genjutsu instead. Though that is up to them cause I am fine with this as it is.