• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well he literally has bone rushing toward him at every angle, both bullets and the bone pillars themselves. He is cornered at every angle by deadly enemy attacks, even his target location of attack has bone jutting out from him. This is Kimimaru’s strongest move

Doesn't mean he won't get to Kimimaro before those attacks hit. Already made a point to mention he is using his speed to weeve in and out between the bone bullets to avoid them.

Also you really want to call him Kimimaru I notice XD.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Doesn't mean he won't get to Kimimaro before those attacks hit. Already made a point to mention he is using his speed to weeve in and out between the bone bullets to avoid them.

Also you really want to call him Kimimaru I notice XD.

The bullets are still heading his way, as they still haven’t stopped. And plus they are billed from every angle as well, which was ould be tricky to dodge, especially in the space that Kimimaru has limitied the Kage to for the reason, even his target.

Also yes. IF NEBBY CAN CALL KIDOMARU KIDOUMARU, I CAN CALL HIM KIMIMARU Lol

Mainly a joke, I just have been too adjusted to it

The bullets are still heading his way, as they still haven’t stopped. And plus they are billed from every angle as well, which was ould be tricky to dodge, especially in the space that Kimimaru has limitied the Kage to for the reason, even his target.

Also yes. IF NEBBY CAN CALL KIDOMARU KIDOUMARU, I CAN CALL HIM KIMIMARU Lol

Mainly a joke, I just have been too adjusted to it

I mean, just look at this.

9:47-10:39

Sakura & Chiyo, characters much slower than Ay in LCM, were able to dodge hundreds of needles fired at high speeds by Sasori. So speed can get you out of a similar jam.

Not to mention the armor would lessen the damage.

I mean, just look at this.

9:47-10:39

Sakura & Chiyo, characters much slower than Ay in LCM, were able to dodge hundreds of needles fired at high speeds by Sasori. So speed can get you out of a similar jam.

Not to mention the armor would lessen the damage.

The needles were coming from one location. Also they’re erent confinded. Ay is confined to a small area while PILLARS of bone are cascading toward him as well as bone billets from every angle instead of one. Those are huge differences

The needles were coming from one location. Also they’re erent confinded. Ay is confined to a small area while PILLARS of bone are cascading toward him as well as bone billets from every angle instead of one. Those are huge differences

To be fair, not like Sakura or Chiyo ran to the side to avoid it. They charged forward and simply weeved in and our between the needles or blocked them if needed. So basically they moved in a straight line into oncoming fire and came out without a scratch thanks to speedy dodges.

To be fair, not like Sakura or Chiyo ran to the side to avoid it. They charged forward and simply weeved in and our between the needles or blocked them if needed. So basically they moved in a straight line into uncoming fire and came out without a scratch thanks to speedy dodges.

Also, not only her grandson, but also not as much needles especially in a concentrated area. Kind of like your odds to running into a single fish out of 2000 in a ocean is very small, but if you take the same ammount and put it into a small location like a pond, you’ll run into a ton

Also, not only her grandson, but also not as much needles especially in a concentrated area. Kind of like your odds to running into a single fish out of 2000 in a ocean is very small, but if you take the same ammount and put it into a small location like a pond, you’ll run into a ton

Sasosi tried to kill them here. He didn't give up till the end of the battle, there was no implication he wasn't trying to kill them before he sensed his parent puppets were gonna make the move.

Also you have to consider how much faster Ay would be than Sakura & Chiyo in such a situation, even in this more confined space. Not to mention with a set of armor on to lessen the damage. Basically Ay just needs to avoid the pillars and move quick enough so the bullets graze him as the armor likely would prevent seever damage in combination with his movements.

Sasosi tried to kill them here. He didn't give up till the end of the battle, there was no implication he wasn't trying to kill them before he sensed his parent puppets were gonna make the move.

Also you have to consider how much faster Ay would be than Sakura & Chiyo in such a situation, even in this more confined space. Not to mention with a set of armor on to lessen the damage. Basically Ay just needs to avoid the pillars and move quick enough so the bullets graze him as the armor likely would prevent seever damage in combination with his movements.

Given he’s blinding fast, but the pillars themselves are also hitting his way, which Sasori didn’t do. And the entire enclosed space Kimimaru has made is getting smaller as the projectiles and spikes close inside, making essentially a tomb. Think gaara’s attempt to kill deidara here, except with more bone bullets and spikes inside

The pillars would not get to Ay before he closed the distance in to Kimimaro. He could zoom from one area of this enclosed space to Kimimaro in a flash. All he needs is one step on one space of none-spiked ground.

It's like any space shooter game. No matter how much stuff fills the screen and how many shots are fired at you, if you are quick enough you can work your way through them.

If you will remain convinced that this move by Kimimaro is uncounturable by Ay's speed & armor I could have him punch a bare section of the pillar and break it. He was strong enough to break up Sasuke's Susanoo with his bare hands (Or legs.)

The pillars would not get to Ay before he closed the distance in to Kimimaro. He could zoom from one area of this enclosed space to Kimimaro in a flash. All he needs is one step on one space of none-spiked ground.

It's like any space shooter game. No matter how much stuff fills the screen and how many shots are fired at you, if you are quick enough you can work your way through them.

If you will remain convinced that this move by Kimimaro is uncounturable by Ay's speed & armor I could have him punch a bare section of the pillar and break it. He was strong enough to break up Sasuke's Susanoo with his bare hands (Or legs.)

Trueee his sheer strength was impressive. I suppose this will work, although the longer this progresses, the closer his chances will be to death. As the tomb is basically coming in on him

I still think Ay would have blitz Kimimaro before he got this jutsu off anyway, but I'll make it work. Either way he is zooming in to punch Kimimaro in the face at the moment and it won't be pretty.

That’s what the rib cage maneuver was, to delay. Trying to recognize as much of his speed as possible. That’s what got the distance between them and timed the jutsu.

Also yeah...kimimaro won’t be simply evading it all

He has a point. Sasuke's Chidori is a piercing attack and it did nothing to the chakra armor despite Sasuke getting a clean shot.

I probably had him cut up at times for dramatic effect more than anything.

Hm, this is true. But what’s a spear to a boulder? Lol. Sure that the bullets wouldn’t be doing too much, other than being pebbles to him, but there’s the entire bone structure coming to collapse on him, that entire bubble they are in? Diamond is stronger than steel, but if you take a diamond to a steel hydraulic press...the diamond is toast.

Kimimaro is not much of a tactician. In our AU he might be but in canon he kept getting suckered in by Gaara's tactics throughout the battle. He relied on his durability to survive most of the battle.

Kimimaro is not much of a tactician. In our AU he might be but in canon he kept getting suckered in by Gaara's tactics throughout the battle. He relied on his durability to survive most of the battle.

He was also hyped up on his entire dying to protect his master thing, like haku did when he died. Haku couldnhave killed sauske and naruto but decided to sacrifice himself against to protect Zabuza. Similar case with Kimimaru in cannon, except add a disease

There’s also a reason Kimimaru beat him and the other three without needing any stages of curse mark

Cause he is more powerful. That has nothing to do with strategy.

And Kimimaro was trying to kill everyone during that battle. He didn't have that reservation Haku did because deep down Haku was a good person who didn't want to fight to the death. Kimimaro was not that, he was misguided and a loyal solider to Orochimaru through and through. But he makes casual remarks about threatening to kill Tayuya for her "failure" so he is not like Haku in that regard.