• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phew, almost made a post explaining Zaku's weakness, then I realized Kiro could take advantage of it too, so I had to erase everything xD

I really should have Sagisō go all out... y'all looking down on her too much. Will save it for the next arc...

And I feel like that last insult washed over... maybe I should've been clearer ~w~

I was slightly confused by the last insult, but oh well *shrugs*

Yeah, PLEASE don’t expose Zaku’s weakness while his opponet is listening XD
The original insult was Maybe you could find a pair of balls between the lot of you. But I wasn't sure how far to go with insults which could, to an extent, be viewed as explicit.

It'd be pretty hard for non-dojutsū users to really abuse his weakness, but once they figure it out his sound waves become almost harmless :D

I'm looking forward to Azumi vs. Kiro. Mainly how well I can do when I don't fall into a habit of letting my OC get hit on every response from my opponent XD

Unless Hashima pulls a miracle.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Unless Hashima pulls a miracle.
Hmm... I might.
I didn't plan on a Genjutsu, though I did think of it. I was focusing on a more offensive attack but that works too. You see all that time I spent waiting, I devised a three step plan for Kiro's next step. His post wasn't needed, I could've redone my old post but whatever. Some simple kunai near her body isn't enough ;) you guys have no idea how useful premade mud is.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hmm... I might.
I didn't plan on a Genjutsu, though I did think of it. I was focusing on a more offensive attack but that works too. You see all that time I spent waiting, I devised a three step plan for Kiro's next step. His post wasn't needed, I could've redone my old post but whatever. Some simple kunai near her body isn't enough ;) you guys have no idea how useful premade mud is.

Not to mention a swamp

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Once I finish my plan I'll either quit or win. You can use all the time in the world to solve my plan, Retro. I don't mind either outcome. I'll make sure to make use of some of the consequences of the failed jutsu.

lol. what did you think of my post tho?
I think you greatly put down the fact that I purposely went in depth on the genjutsu for the specific reason to prevent what you just wrote lel Also, if someone had a knife to your neck, ready to kill you at any moment, how would they not see you moving your hands?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But you’re joking right? That was the main reason why I even had Kiro put the kunai to Hashima’s neck, otherwise why bother?! Lel
Oh yea it was a troll. see if you would accept it. or I could just pull an Itachi (Crow Clone Technique) and change it so it doesn't even need hand seals. OR i can delete the post

Oh yea it was a troll. see if you would accept it.
You’re smart af, I’ll give you that. And that’s a good strategy if I’m being honest. If your opponent doesn’t notice those things, you could get away with murder lel As for the crow clone, that requires handsigns as well. Performing jutsu without hand signs also require high skill as those who are able are people like Sasuke and the second hokage. Idk what else you can do lel That was done precisely to place Hashima as close to checkmate as possible.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You’re smart af, I’ll give you that. And that’s a good strategy if I’m being honest. If your opponent doesn’t notice those things, you could get away with murder lel As for the crow clone, that requires handsigns as well. Performing jutsu without hand signs also require high skill as those who are able are people like Sasuke and the second hokage. Idk what else you can do lel That was done precisely to place Hashima as close to checkmate as possible.
So... delete my post?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Would you accept transferring of chakra through the strings for the substitution? I can tell it's gonna take another like 2 days to fix this problem now that I posted.