• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't plan on having Tomiko be oblivious to that kind of love for too long. Though given Tomiko is not used to that in her life she'll have an amusing revelation when she does put 2 and 2 together.

Going back to the skip to the invasion arc idea, that could present a personal problem for me.

Finals week man. If we do the invasion that is a lot of characters I have to manage and I'll have like no energy to post at the needed pace.

IDK. Depends on what the majority wants. Going to the invasion might move things along faster, though would personally be worse for me during this period. Though I would try to post as often as I could. Just, you know...school sucks my soul.

But if people want to do the invasion, I won't hold us back for a selfish reason like that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Guys, I think it's best for Taiyo to get his arms amputated and replaced with robotic arms, they won't recover in time for the invasion unless there a time skip. Or he could just fight with his legs.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Thing is: robots really aren’t a thing in naruto besides a non canon filler. Puppets are as close as they get, and metal puppets. People have had limbs amputated And revived workable puppet limbs in return with mechanisims inside of them

You'd be able to control your arms yourself... but I'd personally be against chopping your arms off...puppet limbs can come close but real arms are still the best, and you'll have to consider whether puppet arms can survive the Flashing Burst Style.

Also, I've noticed... but @Godjacob has 10 times more characters than me... :(

Maybe I should make another OC...

I just find myself with more characters cause I like the multiple perspectives. And sometimes I find myself in situations where the RP needs more characters to properly progress and I just end up volunteering cause most people don't drive themselves crazy with as many characters as I take on. I just do what I can to help the RP progress even if I put a lot on myself.

Also Madoka could totally make puppet arms. Though Taiyo would have to convince her to do that for him. Given Madoka has not exchanged a word with Taiyo yet. Kinda would be weird for her to just go "OK" at such a request to a stranger.

Well, I gotta manage the Kage (Outside of Kazekage and maybe Mei) along with Anko, Tayuya & my OCs for this invasion coming up. We'll also need Konoha Jonin like Kakashi and Guy as well as Jiraiya among others to fight in their defense on top of the guards the Kage bring like Darui and....*Gasp*

*Breath Out*....a lot to say the least XD

Well, I gotta manage the Kage (Outside of Kazekage and maybe Mei) along with Anko, Tayuya & my OCs for this invasion coming up. We'll also need Konoha Jonin like Kakashi and Guy as well as Jiraiya among others to fight in their defense on top of the guards the Kage bring like Darui and....*Gasp*

*Breath Out*....a lot to say the least XD
This is why AU's are...

Canon characters + OC's are way too much...

Anyway, I think I'll go for the rare Male OC. I haven't had a good RP with one in a while.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is why AU's are...

Canon characters + OC's are way too much...

Anyway, I think I'll go for the rare Male OC. I haven't had a good RP with one in a while.
I recommend making him a kumo nin as there are only like 3 of those not counting Katsuo). Also I think I remember what happened, in thickened and covered more of Kiro with the strings right? Whatever Jutsu you have planned, I'm ready. I'll post tomorrow

Name: Oniyuri Uzumaki
Jutsu type: Boil Release | Water Release | Fire Release | Fuinjutsū

Description: Characteristic of Uzumaki’s Oniyuri has a head full of red hair, a startling crimson tied into a pony-tail. He’s of lean build and while being not too shabby at it, he’s not a fan of taijutsū, preferring to stay at a distance. His appearance can seem somewhat lazy at times but his eyes usually carry a rather piercing glare.

Ninja Outfit: N/A

Bio: Oniyuri hails from the Land of whirlpools, and more specifically Uzushiogakure. After the destruction of Uzushiogakure his family had fled to Kusagakure, where they eventually settled. Although ‘family’ might be too strong a word, the only remaining member of his family is his older sister, and she’s been his caretaker for the most of his known life.

Although he knows the great villages were responsible for the death of the vast majority of his clan and village, he feels no resentment towards that. However, he doesn’t particularly like them either.

Dislikes: Paper Tigers,
Missions completed: 17 ( A – 0, B – 2 , C – 14, D – 1)

-------------------
Nothing too fancy, but since we really don't have any of these I'm all for throwing one of them in~

Might add more details later.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Description: Characteristic of Uzumaki’s Oniyuri has a head full of red hair, a startling crimson tied into a pony-tail. He’s of lean build and while being not too shabby at it, he’s not a fan of taijutsū, preferring to stay at a distance. His appearance can seem somewhat lazy at times but his eyes usually carry a rather piercing glare.

Bio: Oniyuri hails from the Land of whirlpools, and more specifically Uzushiogakure. After the destruction of Uzushiogakure his family had fled to Kusagakure, where they eventually settled. Although ‘family’ might be too strong a word, the only remaining member of his family is his older sister, and she’s been his caretaker for the most of his known life.

Although he knows the great villages were responsible for the death of the vast majority of his clan and village, he feels no resentment towards that. However, he doesn’t particularly like them either.

-------------------
Nothing too fancy, but since we really don't have any of these I'm all for throwing one of them in~

Well Suzuki is an Uzumaki lol but I guess this one’s from kusa and has boil release

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
New favorite quote :D I just find it so so funny lel

Haha thanks XD

-------------------

Another Uzumaki eh? Accepted!