• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well you caught me, so, can I help you, or should I just go on my merry way?" Taiyo smirked, he confidently glared into Kin's eyes and hoped that he would be allowed to live.
It's not like they can find any use for me, I am extremely lucky, and I barely managed to defeat Lako, so I doubt they can find a use for me, I'll report that I've found these guys and then sit back and wait for the magic to happen.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“What I want from you? Nothing much...” kin said, taking theee senbon out, Coated in blood. “Just want to make you my new pin cushion!”

Kin laughed as she tossed the senbon his way, as they seems to drip with a mysterious fluid that seemed unlike any poison known. Kin’s Bloodlust shined through.

“I won’t be treated by a Xeno!” Kai growled, kicking a doctor over.

His ribs hurt from the previous fight with Sagiso, but he’d fight as many Xeno doctors he could as long as his strength allowed it. Urggh...when is Kanshi when you need him?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Umm, okay, have fun with that, Imma just leave before something bad happens," Taiyo slowly began walking away before he ran at a high speed away from Kin, scared for his life.
That girl is crazy! I gotta get out of here, where is Raiku when you need him? He hoped to put some distance between him and Kin, hoping for refuge.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Wait! It’s not just the exams... I want to get stronger... to prove myself to me.... besides, my dad already taught me how to summon, but he can’t help too much because he uses lions,” Raiku admitted. Shisui chuckled at the situation.

Does he really just want to cheat a win in the Exams? Or does he want something else... either way it doesn’t seem like Itachi’s going to help him...

He went over to Itachi. “You really think he’s not worth it?” he whisperer, curious.

- - - - -

Hashima was walking around and saw Taiyo being chased by Kin, though she didn’t know her name. “Uhh what are you guys doing?” she asked.

- - - - -

Yukimaru remembered that Orochimaru had also assigned him a job, and decided not to give chase to Kin. Instead he headed to the address he was given, and made a water clone that went inside the the house and opened the door. Afterwards Yukimaru dispersed the clone and locked the door again. He looked around the house until he found who he was looking for. “H-hey... wake up,” he said looking over to Kiro.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well she's trying to kill me! Either that or an extremely painful version of acupuncture," Taiyo explained toHashima, scared of what Kin would do if she didn't kill him, he looked at the senborn in the dirt and considered taking them and retaliating. Instead he threw some explosive tags on the ground and hoped Kin stepped on them, hiding behind Hashima as he did the activation hand symbols.

Kin laughed maniacally, rushing toward Taiyo’s position. Her eyes widened at the explosive tag all of a sudden, but they quickly went to ease. That the oldest trick in the book! Doesn’t he know what he’s up against?

“This is just too juicy!”

Kin threw a senbon in the center of the explosive tag before Taiyo could finish his handsign, the kanji symbol in the middle breaking. Ithe actuvation would fail, Kin all but defused the explosive with pinpoint accuracy.

“The next one will be in between the eyes!!”

She then tossed three senbon at once, directly for a Taiyo himself.

“Notice that he only chooses now, a short time before the final exams to ask for this help.” Itachi explained. “He’s using this for the sole purpose to win the exams. He’s just trying to pick up skills without rhyme or reason to overcompensate for a lack of talent.”

Summonings are a tight bond anyway, and by the looks of it that kid has far from a bond with that crow

Last edited:
Without hesitation, Katsuo's kunai had been drawn and placed against Kika's neck, his stare was dark and unforgiving.
"Surrender now, or perish." He said coldly, well aware that his tone may have been a bit excessive for the situation.
"The girl can take a beating, ill giver her that. But her mind is clouded and unfocused, she'll need to learn what real danger is like before she can truly be a real shinobi." Katsuo broke this girl's whole demeanor down like words on a page, familiar with the naive yet optimistic nature of his opponent. A grin slowly crept across his face, at this rate, Kika would never be a ninja.

Azumi glanced at Orochimaru, a scowl on her face as he asked that question of her. Figured he'd want to test her loyalty to him in comparison to her home nation. Him using that example with her headband highlighted his desire for her to disregard her home for him as well as how little he thought of Amegakure.

However, in spite of her inner mind yelling curses at the Snake-Sannin, Azumi kept a mostly leveld head as her eyes shifted up to her headband before she faced him once more.

"A headband is merely an item of the ninja. A symbol status, not a necessity." Azumi explained to Orochimaru.

------------
Sakura, Ino and Madoka arrived at the entrance of the hospital. Sakura had a pot of pretty pink orchids while Madoka had a pot of equally alluring zinnia flowers as Madoka gave her thanks to the pair as she headed to Tomiko's room while Sakura and Ino likewise headed towards Kenji's room.

Sakura and Ino found that Kenji was in his bed, awake but with come bandages around his chest along with the previous injuries Sakura already partially treated in the thigh and shoulder. Though beyond that, Kenji seemed okay as he glanced at the pair and offered a tired smile to them.

"Oh, well isn't this my lucky day. Cuties with flowers." Kenji replied with a joke which only made Sakura roll her eyes, though she smiled that he seemed okay as she set the flowers on the desk next to Kenji's bed before she and Ino took their seats in the room.

Madoka...had not come to such a reassuring scene. As when she arrived in Tomiko's room, the Iwa-nin appeared to be in a coma while a nurse seemed to be checking on her. From head to toe Tomiko was covered in bandages and all this only caused the Suna-nin to frown as she faced the nurse.

"Is she okay?" Madoka asked with concern as the nurse glanced over to Madoka and, as she glanced to Tomiko for a moment, turned back to Madoka with her best attempt at a professional look.

"She's stable now, it was scary at first. Genin are not supposed to take a beating like this and live. We're unsure if her body will ever fully recover, or even if she'll wake up from such an experience. I'm sorry." The nurse said which only caused Madoka's heart to sink all the more as she quickly set the flower on the desk next to Tomiko's bed as she glanced at her with concern.

"T-tomiko..."

In a vast darkness, Tomiko had seemingly been pounding away at Kiro's body with her metalic gauntlets as she seemed to have beaten him soundly. However, Kiro simply appeared behind him, his body consumed by shadows with only the red glow of the Sharingan having shinned through as Tomiko glanced back and assumed a battle position.

The sweat the dripped from Tomiko seemed to imply she had been at this for a while. An eternity, it felt to her as Kiro simply shook his head before he spoke up.

"You've already lost. Why can't you just accept that? Your struggle is pointless." Kiro replied, not in an overly cocky tone but simply one like he had been telling her the sky was blue. As if it was a fact, though Tomiko seemed unwilling to accept that as she used some hands signs to send several rocks at Kiro who easily dodged them.

"This isn't over yet, and I'm a bit of a hard head if you..." Tomiko started to say before a bolt of electricity struck her in the chest as she had been set flying back. Tomiko gasped in pain as she clutched her chest while Kiro casually strolled over towards Tomiko. Who by contrast had not exerted any effort to this point as he shook his head.

"So stubborn, so pathetic. Only good for taking a hit and nothing more. You need to accept the truth, and let this be put to rest." Kiro said before he began to fire more electricity that Tomiko rolled to dodge though she had been unable to fully escape its range as she began to scream in pain while her body was fried.

"It's ninja like me, who have the genetics of greatness who ascend in this world. Those with that natural talent beyond compare and beyond the grasp of simply trying hard. You could have aimed to be a common ninja and avoided this fate, but you had to shoot for an impossible dream. You had to have the nerve to keep trying to win against someone who was your better when the outcome was already decided. All your trying and futile struggles will never change anything. Nothing you could have done different would have changed anything. It's all pointless. Accept that you cannot do it. You cannot make your dream happen, you cannot rise with those born for greatness, you cannot ever defeat me, and you cannot recover from this. You cannot save yourself."

Kiro's words seemed to cut Tomiko down much as the lightning cut her body down. In fact, her body began to shift from the passionate Genin to the young girl on the streets; helpless and at the mercy of this suffocating pain in every sense of the word as she screamed in agony with no one around to hear her cry.

Hearing someone speak, Kiro awoke in a dark room, feeling some agitation coming from his neck area. He felt really out of sync with himself and didn’t even notice the person who was watching him. Kiro sat up on the side of the bed as he clutched the side of his neck that was itching him. ‘Why does this feel so weird?’ Kiro mentally asked himself. That’s when he remembered what had happened. “Fuck!” Kiro stood up immediately as he realized that he had willingly submitted himself to this curse. “That snake...” Kiro said in an angry tone. As soon as he took one step, he felt a surge of pain immediately burn the side of his neck where the curse mark was. He fell to the floor ,as he placed his hand over the curse mark, gasping for air. His thirst for power literally made him strike a deal with the devil, and now he had to deal with the consequences.

Kiro dragged his body over to a small dresser near his bed and used it to steady himself as he stood up. Then he held onto the side of the wall as he limped over to the bathroom. Once inside, Kiro shut the door behind him and looked at the mirror over the sink as he took a deep breath. That’s when he noticed something. Not only was his sharingan active but there also seemed to be a mark on the side of his neck that was paining him. “What the...” Kiro tilted his head to get a better look at the mark. It took only a few moments for him to register what it was. The mark was a seal of sorts and Kiro suspected it was Orochimaru’s doing. “So this is what he meant...”

After getting cleaned up and putting on his casual clothes, Kiro came out feeling a bit more refreshed than earlier. However, as soon as he walked out the bathroom and turned on the light in the bedroom, he finally noticed Yukimaru. However, Kiro felt so lazy that he didn’t even bother to raise his defenses. Contrary to how he was in public, Kiro was actually feeling laid back at the moment. “Yo, what the fuck?! How long have you been here?” Kiro asked, genuinely suprised that he hadn’t noticed Yukimaru when he woke up. Either Yukimaru was really sneaky or Kiro just couldn’t see in the dark. Kiro just chalked it up to him being tired. Even though, Kiro really did not feel like fighting someone right now. “Listen, I really don’t feel like killing anyone right now so please, before I actually get my senses back, tell me why you’re here.” Kiro told Yukimaru, trying his best to sound like he was being serious.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yukimaru was a bit surprised at the Sharingan being activated, but decided to let Kiro be until he finished his preparations. When he returned he sighed but laughed a bit, something that was a bit out of the ordinary.

"It's alright, I'm not an enemy. I'm merely a subordinate of Lord Orochimaru sent here to watch over you," he said simply, not seeing the need to say anymore details than needed.

-------

Hashima did hand seals and then said,"Wind Style: Great Breakthrough" and released wind that deflected the senbon. Then she grabbed Taiyo, and although she noticed Lako also there, she merely shouted,"Get out of the way!" at him.

"Taiyo, we need to get out of here as soon as possible," she said, remembering his name from before. Then she activated Muddy Limbs Jutsu and began sliding away from Kin.

------

Raiku sighed once hearing Itachi's thoughts. "I already lost... in the first Exam, actually. I'm a weak Shinobi, and I need to get stronger and smarter... I mentioned wanting to learn new jutsu... and long story short I ended up getting a contract with crows... so can you guys help me please?" he pleaded.

Interesting... "Itachi, you still think he just wants to cheat a win in the Exams or something?" he asked, not trying to sound rude but still curious.

-------

At his home, reading a book, a certain Mist ninja sneezed. "Am I getting sick or something?"

-------

Kudomaru sighed, and looked around his group. "Seriously? Can't Jirubo deal with this guy or something? I don't even see what's so interesting about him that Lord Orochimaru decided to give him a curse mark."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu stood alone, the rock was the only thing surrounding him. This cave was dark, cold, and cramped, but still he stayed. He needed to continue perfecting this technique. He could hear the wind below outside, the hole made for a perfect entrance for the gusts.

Wait for it...

Waaait foor itt...

Now!

Just as another lashing of wind entered the cave, Yasu flashed his handsigns at lightning speed. The intense wind entering the dimly lit cave was almost immediately canceled out, the air had been neutralized.

Getting there.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I just saw Orochimaru talking to Azumi and the next thing I knew, this crazy girl started attacking me, or was referencing acupuncture, either way, she's crazy!" Taiyo screamed as he was getting dragged off, and simultaneously, dragged into way more craziness he ever could have bargained for.
"By the way, what's your name?"

“How about the name dead meat?! Hyaaah!”

Kin tossed several other needles toward Taiyo and some even at Lako, some mysterious fluid flying off of them like a type of gel paste. The senbon seemed to be aimed toward their cranial areas. She laughed hysterically, as she hadn’t gotten to kill anyone since she has arrived in the leaf village, so it would be a huge pleasure to finally feed that bloodlust of hers after this while.

“A headband though, is a sign of loyalty to a nation that your are betraying, by proxy to even negotiating to me.” Orochimaru explained. “Can’t have that, can we? You must kill your past before you can accept ANY power that I can bestow upon you.”

As predicted, the genin is showing weakness. She is delaying destroying her headband, perhaps she still feels for her village? If she does still feel for her village, she’d be unreliable to give such power to. If she can’t destroy a little trinket, how could I expect her to destroy my enemies?

“? So you failed the exams did you?” Itachi stopped moving away. “Your not using it to pass, so it just simply for power for power purposes?”

Itachi was perplexed by the genin. He had first thought Raiku was using this stunning jutsu to get an easy win, but turns out he had failed a while ago. Itachi looked to his partner, and closed his eyes.

“Shisu, you know I have an A rank mission to do. I don’t have time for this. Maybe you can show him a thing or two? Your just as capable as me.”

Sakon groaned at Kidomaru’s relcutance to fight. He had thought the spider would be itching to give a pummeling to Zaku, but I suppose he had thought wrong.

“Shame, would have liked to see a six armed pummeling.” Sakon rolled his eyes. “Would have thought you would have fun. Does any of you want to beat up the kid? I thought you guys would jump at the chance!”

Sakon crosses his arms, as the other sound three seemed reluctant to fight. Was it out of boredom? Or of fear? Sakon couldn’t be sure, but Ukon stirred behind him.

“You cowards, he’s not even chunin yet! If none of you are brave enough to fight a half wit, maybe I will! What’s it gonna be?!

After a minute or two of mental debating, Azumi finally removed her headband as she let it fall to the floor. After another minute, Azumi slowly unfolded her umbrella, and in one swift motion slammed the umbrella on the headband which smashed it to pieces before she unfolded it to hold over her head.

In truth, the headband had not been Azumi's own. She left that back at her apartment, but even a replica had not been easy to tarnish given the same symbol it shared. But this indecision would only sell it to the Snake Sannin that it had been the real deal which was a step towards possibly gaining some trust.

-------------
"Don't make assumptions. I'll fight this punk if none of you sissies have the guts to do so. Jirobo do you have any interest or do I need to get you matching skirts with Kidomaru?" Tayuya asked the fourth member of the group who had remained silent to this point. Probably eating something, Tayuya figured to herself.

Lako hissed as a senbon cut through his jacket missing his skin by centimetres. "Lightning style: Twin beam jutsu!" He muttered as two beams of crackling electricity flew towards Taiyos attacker. He glanced down at his jacket and cursed.
"Cmon dude..... or dudette I just bought this"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku sighed out of relief before looking at Shisui with hopeful eyes. The Anbu just shrugged and nodded.

"I suppose since he practically begged for it," he said with a playful grin. To that Raiku blushed out of embarrassment for a bit, before shaking his head to get rid of. It appeared Ramer had nestled on his shoulder and had to fly off for a bit before getting on his shoulder again.

Also why hasn't he talked yet? At least he isn't digging his claws into me...

"When do we start?" he asked. "You'll see, for now let's go to somewhere more into the village," Shisui said before beginning to leave, Raiku following close behind.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OOC: This is my first post with Jirobo, how did I do?
BIC:"That will be unessesary, but I appreciate the sentiment," Jirobo finally spoke, watching the rest of the Spund Four's interactions in silence. Zaku was too arrogant for his liking, Raiku however, was the one who he took mild interest in, he decided to observe him a little more.
Meanwhile, Taiyo got fed up with people fighting his battles, so, he forced himself from Hashima's grip and began performing a jutsu.
"Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind!" He sent the swirling flames towards Kin, while throwing some Senborn of his own at the murderous psychopath.
"Lako, wanna take down this girl with me?" He offered this as he liked his style, and plus, Kin ambushed him as well, which now meant he was invoked, whether Taiyo or Lako liked it or not. Hashima was a different story, she brought herself into this mess, and the leaf-nin felt bad about letting the female genin interfere.

Kin eyes widened as the flurry of attacks came her way. From a flame whirlwind to a twin lightning beam attack, even some of her own senbon were being thrown back! She hadn’t expected to march such a stiff resistance. Going to fight hard then eh? They’ve got spunk, I like that in a victim.

Slug Bile!”

Kin’s cheeks swelled up as puked out a white liquid that Seemed to float in the air, catching and extinguishing the fire attack. The senbon hit the liquid and dived halfway through it before stopping in the thick gel. One beam of lightning was shattered upon contact with the bubble, while the other struck kin in the side, giving her a tingling sensation, her ribs twitched and burned, but she seems to revel in it.

“Hahahahaha! You’ve got guts, even using my own weapons against me!” She called out. “This is going to be so much fun!”

The Bubble she had formed burst, the slug bile as she called it rained towards them, the bile steamed as if it were boiling hot, definetly not something that was good to touch.

“Heck of a lot of help you were...” Sakon remarked to Jirobo, who he had hoped would fight him.

“Heh, quite the group aren’t cha?” Zaku joked. “Not a one of you are going to come up and face me. Are you really afraid of this little do-hicky on my neck, huh?”

Sakon growled at Zaku’s smug attitude. Zaku sneered at the four before him as he figured that he had the upper hand here. Sakon whipped his hair back, looking dissapointed in his group.

“Tayuya, at least you seemed willing. Why don’t you wipe that smirk off his face?”

Orochimaru leered as he saw the rain headband crumble into pieces. She did it. Looks like I don’t have to kill her after all. Orochimaru looked toward her with his signature smile, as he let out a chuckle or two.

“Hehehe....that’s a good first step.” Orochimaru said to her. “It’ll take more than that in the long run to convince me, but it’s a start.”

Orochimaru put a hand k. Her shoulder as he leaned in closer to her.

“What does a one like you yearn for? What would you do with power? Hmmmm?”

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"What the-" Hashima jumped out of the way before realizing the person she shouted at before was now fighting against the psychopath that attacked Taiyo. "I'm Hashima, but we can save the introductions for later! Stop fighting and just run! What's better, a dead failed wanna be hero, or an alive ninja?! If we get more into the village, I doubt she'll come after us in such a populated area!" she shouted while doing hand seals. Then she put her hands on the ground and shouted,"Mud Style: Hardened Mud Wall!" The earth that she touched erupted into a large wall of hardened mud, but it seemed ineffective as the bile began melting through it.

That's one of my most defensive jutsus! We really need to get out of here now... at least it blocked the acid from melting us.

--------

Eventually Raiku and Shisui reached a river with a bridge reaching to the other side.

"Here's where we'll meet tomorrow at noon, don't be late," Shisui said, and then used the Body Flicker Technique to leave.

"YES!" Raiku shouted once he left. Ramer started flying around since the shout startled him. "What was that for?!" he exclaimed. "Sorry, I'm just super excited, heheh. Wait... why didn't you talk earlier?" he asked suspicously. "Uh-I'll explain when you get home," he said, and with that Ramer the crow disappeared back into his domain once more.

That's one weird bird...

-------

Kodomaru grunted and huffed out some air. "I don't wanna waste my time beating this kid up, he's not worth it. Just wreck him already, Tayuya," he said gruffly.

"Fine. Thanks for nothing....I'll be sure to go pick up the balls you all dropped on the way here after I'm done with this punk." Tayuya grumbled as she had better things to do than deal with this loud-mouth Genin but since no one else apparently could be bothered to do their job she stepped up to the plate as she moved in front of Zaku in a rather neutral position; clearly she had not considered Zaku someone to take seriously.

"Well, come then. You talked smack so please. Feel free to make the first move." Tayuya said though she had her hands in her pocket as she waited for Zaku to make the first action.

-----------
Azumi glanced at the destroyed replica headband before she overheard Orochimaru's question. If Azumi told him the full truth of her desire, he'd likely end this "relationship" before it started and kill her on the spot given she prioritized Amegakure above her loyalty to him. So she had to make an...edit of her wish to say the least.

"I desire....to change this ninja world. To gain strength to challenge those 5 nations that dominate the ninja world so that they'd lose their iron grip and things get shaken up. Konoha especially I desire to knock down a peg." Azumi explained, which seemed like a rough outline as she balled her hands into fists while she outline her desire.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Very well, Lako, we're leaving," Taiyo told his former opponent, motioning him to run along with him. Before that, he needed to fire off one more Jutsu to ensure their escape.
"Fire Release: Exploding Flame Formation!" He did the nessesary hand symbols before throwing explosive tags and fired some fireballs, effectively creating a smokescreen.

Kin looked at the mud barrier before her, her grin turning into a irritated frown. She growled as it was about to make her kills get away. She dug her claws into the wall, an odd liquid oozing from it. The liquid began dissolving the wall quicker. As soon as she made a hole, she heard something.

“Fire Release: Exploding Flame Formation!”

She coughed as smoke filled up her vision. She rubbed her eyes as they began to burn. Damn it! The little brats!! She couldn’t see through the smoke, and the mud barrier wasn’t helping much. She backed away and coughed some more, effectively licking her wounds.

“Yeah? Well, i’ll Just go Kill someone else!”

Good thing no one saw that....

“Heh, you? Red headed trash mouth?” Zaku smirked. “Don’t think i’ll Go easy on you bahead cause your a girl! Decapatating airwaves!”

Without much hesitation, zaku fired off a powerful blast of air, infused with his chakra toward the woman in front of him. The steady stream of air ravaged through the air, even slicing grass and dirt in the way. Sakon shook his head, knowing very well what Tayuya was capable of.

“Hmm....interesting dream. In one sense, we are alike you and I.” Orochimaru said to her. “We both despise Kohona. All the nations will eventually fall to me, but kohona will be the first. You know why? I’ll tell you a little secret.”

Orochiamru’s Lips nearly touched her head, his tounge was seen touching her cheek.

“Kohona will fall within the month, and when it does. I hope you choose the right side...”

"Fine,i was getting bored anyway,i give up."Kilka said."You win!But if we fight again,you won't be so lucky as for me to give up."Well this was a boring fight,his only strategy was to push me until i gave up,at least i had a real strategy,trick him into going easy on me,until i couldn't take being underestimated anymore,Kilka thought.Its so easy to do these chunin exams.

“The winner is Katsuo, the loser is Kilka.” Guy announced. “If I had one word of advice for you Kilka, the Exams are no joke, always try your best, and don’t call for help. Best it by your own merit and you are no doubt going to win next time.”

Guy nodded as he he turned to the both of them. He put a finger In The air and waggled it around, giving a grin showing his teeth.

“What if i told you this was not a clone, but the real me?” Guy said grinning. “The next exam will Happen in two and a half weeks. Use this time to train and prepare for what lies ahead. I have faith In you Katsuo, although I haven’t seen much of you in action. I’ll be watching your fight with Sagiso with great interest.”

Sagisō lay still in a small bed in the corner of the Konoha hospital. Although the kunoichi in question was still very much unconscious, she'd still managed to cause quite the stir. Reason being- of course- her Byakugan, which was the defining Kekkei Genkai for the Hyūga clan, one of the Leaf's four noble clans. The appearance of an unregistered member of the Hyūga clan came as quite the shock to the clan in question, however, the issue was resolved within hours. The members of the Hyūga clan were no fools. It was obvious that Sagisō had been born with the Byakugan rather than had them transplanted, and coupled with her headband -identifying her as a kunoichi of Nadeshiko village- it was an easy guess as to where she'd been for the past 15 years of her life. A quick survey of the clan's records immediately found a case where a small family of Hyūga was thought to have been annihilated within the land of water. From there on out it was easy enough for anyone to connect the dots and figure out what'd happened.

With the question of her origins cleared, the Hyūga clan on a whole paid no more attention to this little almost incident. However, Sagisō's more immediate family, with consisted of an aunt on her mother's side, were rather pleased with her 'discovery'. They spared no expense flexing their muscles as members of a noble clan and had Sagisō taken to a special room within the hospital, where they would be able to keep a closer eye on her recovery.

"Fine!" Lako whispered, throwing tags down. He took of at a sprint quickly tailing Taiyo and the other person. He glanced behind a couple times to verify they weren't being followed. "Taiyo when we stop you have some serious explaining to do!" He roared ahead

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Listen man, I'm just as confused as you are!" Taiyo shouted behind Lako, genuinely wishing that he never decided to spy on Orochimaru in the first place. Now, he proabably got him self involved in Orochimaru and the Sound 4, whether he liked it or not.
"I merely wish to observe a bit more before I put my hand in him the new recruits," Jirobo told the other members of the Sound 4, as he still waited for Kin to return.
"Do you think that Kin has satisfied her murderous desire?" The silent Sound 4 member asked everyone in the room, unprepared what answer he would get.

"KATSUOOOO! GET OVER HEEEEREEEE!" Came the cold call of a familiar voice, causing the young water-nin to became rigid and uneasy as he spun on his heel to face the voice in question. There stood a woman with burgundy hair, two strands hanging down passed her headband, framing either side of her face, along with that she wore a leaf shinobi uniform without the padded green vest and carried a large cloudy-gray scroll strapped to her back, her stare was powerful enough to cut an army down.

"Yes sensei!" Katsuo yelled weakly in response, dashing over to his newly revealed sensei, only to catch the bottom of her shoe to his face as he reached her.

"I was watching that fight! How dare you hold back! Everyone opponent gets what!?" She questioned angrily.

"Every opponent gets 110% effort ma'am!" Katsuo responded, sounding more like a soldier than than a student as he ignored the throbbing size eight footprint running down the middle of his face. "Oh no...whats she doing here?!" He screamed internally.

The Kunoichi looked up up towards Guy, a competitive grin on her face. "Look! It's good ol' coconut head!" She yelled playfully, jogging over to guy with a much friendlier demeanor than displayed prior. "How ya been?"

“Ah, Ichiko! It’s been a while!” Guy grinned widely, his teeth practically shining. “Just been fired from the ninja training school under ethical violations. I mean, what kind of ninja can’t take a cinderblock 20 Laps around the school?!”

Kids these days, think it comes to them on a silver plater. They don’t know the meaning of work, and when I try to teach them I get fired. There must be some way to teach the new generation. I will find a way, through hard work and determination!

Kai had strangled the fifth doctor that day who had try to give him a sedative, making a nice pile on the ground. The mist ninja also had almost comically stacked up all the medical beds and cabnets in the room over the doors and windows. The doctors banged on the door.

“Let us in, we have to treat you!”

“Treat your own mongrol hides, Xenos!!”

Kiro took a moment to think about what Yukimaru said. “To watch over me huh... since when did I become his puppet?” Kiro questioned as he started to pace around his room. He paid no mind to Yukimaru being there as he became absorbed in his thoughts. Kiro started to question why he decided to surrender himself to Orochimaru. Yeah he wanted to become stronger but anyone in there right mind would’ve done their best to stay away from the snake. Maybe Kiro had been placed under a genjutsu, which caused him to willingly give himself up. Now here Kiro was, being placed under surveillance by one of Orochimaru’s followers.

“Um, did Orochimaru order you to be watching me at all times or can I go where I want without turning around to see you?” Kiro asked, curious at Yukimaru’s answer would be. Either way, Kiro wasn’t about to allow anyone limit his freedom. Not even if Orochimaru did himself.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"No, I just have to keep watch on you every now and then, not stalking you 24/7," Yukimaru said. And with that, he began leaving the house.

I wonder if he can control me with his Sharingan.....

----------
Once leaving successfully, thanks some of it to the help of Taiyo causing a smokescreen, Hashima stopped and began gasping for air because of all the running she just did. "That was... interesting. Hey, Taiyo. You're from the Leaf, right? You should probably report this to your Kage or something, a person running amok like that near his village or in it is not something I think he'd like.... Well, see ya later. I've had enough excitement for one day," she said as she began leaving them.

---------
Once Raiku reached his house, he went to his room and summoned Ramer. "So... what's up?" he asked.

"Well... how do I put this lightly... I'm scared of Itachi. And a bit of Shisui, too."

"You... you know them? Have they ever summoned you before?"

"No... but they always summon the big, strong, scary crows. They're super silent and scary, so I doubted they'll talk in your language when fighting..."

"Oh, well that's silly," Raiku said with an eyebrow raised.

"I know, I know..." Ramer said while looking down at the floor.

"Well... I have an idea. We'll both become super strong, and then they'll be the ones scared of us!" Raiku exclaimed with an eye smile.

Ramer nodded and said,"That'd be cool," before disappearing.

Maybe he's not as bad as I thought...

Never before had Azumi felt such a combination of disgust and concern as this unbelievably long tongue traced her cheek which caused the girl to wince in place. Still, Azumi had managed to put this uncomfortable feeling behind her as she listened to Orochimaru's words rather well.

No shock he desired more than just Konoha. Given Azumi's own goal, this partnership or even psuedo-allegiance was temporary at best though the fact Orochimaru aimed to strike Konoha this soon seemed had been a surprise to the girl. Azumi had her own doubts, as she assumed that Konoha's destruction would be far from something so simple and Azumi figured whatever plan he had was not bound to be a guarantee. She figured he aimed to take advantage of the exams as a distraction to use for his plan which might have given him an edge; along with his knowledge of the nation having been a shinobi loyal to the Leaf for many years.

Still, if Konoha were to fall, the symbol of Azumi's hatred. The source of so much pain her people endured would be gone. It was a dream come true, as while Azumi had not the same desire for total control of all things it was key to her own ambition and if it were to happen Azumi wanted to be part of that history. Though Azumi played her cards carefully.

"Indeed, it would be a shame. So if that were to happen, I know what side I will stand on." Azumi said, as she had began to think about how to use this for her. Both the short term of the coming month and in the long-term depending on how this coming battle would play out.

-------------
Tayuya seemed to keep her indifferent expression as the airwaves came before her. In an instant, Tayuya bite her thumb before she flashed some hand signs and slammed her palm to the floor.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A large puff of smoke appeared as the sonic waves made contact with something, though as the smoke had been blown away Tayuya was unharmed as a hulking form appeared before her.

It was one of her summons; a demonic-looking being with a large frame and muscular tone. This creature wore a dark green full-body suit and its long gray hair covered its entire head and face. It also seemed to wield a giant studded metal club. A doki, as they were known had been called forth. And the attack from Zaku seemed to do no damage to the creature which gave Tayuya time for her next move.

Tayuya pulled out an item from her weapon's pouch. A lone flute that she moved close to her lips.

"A punk like you isn't worthy of a full symphony. So I'll play you a mere verse of violence instead." Tayuya said, before she began to play on the flute. The honestly soothing sound that seemed equally chilling produced from it as this seemed to get a response from the doki as in an instant he charged forward at high speeds and aimed to slam the club right into the side of Zaku.

“Hmmmm...glad we could come to an understanding.” Orochaimru said.

putting his tongue back into his mouth, leaning back from her ear. The rain was the only sound that was before the two of them, both were deep in thought. Azumi no doubt thinking about the meaning of the Snake Sannin’s words.

“I’ll be watching you in your matches, make sure you don’t die. Or this mutual understanding may Be cut short...Azumi~”

With that, Orochimaru walked away from the the girl, a smile plastered on his face. His deep chuckling was heard along with his long striding steps.

“What?! What the H-“

Before Zaku could finish his words, the weird looking ‘Doki’ charged toward him, swinging it’s Club like a angry caveman. Zaku shot another Burt of air toward the Doki, which it barley even seemed to budge from it’s course. C-crap! Zaku was forced to dive out of the way of the hit, his body sliding on the wet grass around them. He looked back at the club, which had smashed the dirt where he was standing, a crater remaining where lucious grass used to be.

“Heh...that’s...some power.” Zaku sweated. “But if that’s all you got, then you’ve got another thing comin! Decapatating Airwaves!!”

Zaku yelled as he poured a significant amount of Chakra into his next attack, Turing his back on the Summoned Doki. Trying to repeat the success he had with fighting the puppet user Madoka, he ignored the summon and shot a powerful shockwave toward Tayuya, the type that would pulverize boulders.

“Listen here Kid...we are willing to barter with you to come out of there, in return we can get a mist medical ninja...”

“Your Xeno trickery will not work on me scum! A Xeno will always lie and cheat, and are beings capable of nothing but contempt!”

The barricade had grown, even beds and bookshelves now had been stacked up on the doors and windows, Kai himself looking through the medical cabinet, not seeking to trust any herb or medication inside

Azumi took a moment to watch Orochimaru as he walked into the distance. Long after his figured had disappeared in the rain. After a period of prolonged silence Azumi had let out a sigh before she began to walk away.

I'll swallow my pride for now if it means this nation burns, but make no mistake. One day you will pay for the crimes against my people just as the great nations will...

Once Azumi had moved a fair distance away, she decided to head back to Konoha in order to meet up with her clone in Sagiso's hospital room. However, her mind had been so focused on this meeting with the Snake-Sannin that she failed to notice someone who dashed around in the rain and before long...

"Look out!"

Azumi glanced up and just managed to jump in the air with her umbrella as she floated over someone who had dashed through the rain. As Azumi glanced down, it was someone around her age who seemed like an unassuming individual. Though he seemed to have the seal of Konoha's Nara clan on his jacket as she floated down to gaze on the individual.

--------------
Tayuya had remained right where she was, as she played a slightly different tune on her flute and in a flash the doki moved in front of her and assumed a defensive position; it slammed its own boulder bashing club on the ground in front of it. The club absorbed most of the impact, and what force it did not had been tanked by the doku's body whose hair hide its expressionless features as it seemed to take no damage. Tayuya smirked.

"Is all you can do is blow that sissy breeze at me? Hard to see what Orochimaru saw in you to get that mark." Tayuya taunted before she quickly played a new tune as the doki charged forward again. It seemed to go for a frontal charge with the club held overheard for a downward swing; but before that swing had connected the doku jumped over Zaku and quickly swung down as it aimed for his shoulder from behind as the club swung down with bone crushing force and a clear target in mind.

Zaku’s eyes widened, the club coming so soon on his body. That thing moves quick! I won’t be able to get out of the way! Zaku had to act or else he would be smashed to bits. He aimed his hands up at the falling club.

“Decapatating airwaves!”

He shot another guest of air toward the club, slowing and softening the blow, but he wasn’t able to stop it. It hit him dead center, the club smashing him into the ground. He got the air knocked out of him and was pinned down to the ground. His chest felt strained and bruised, but his neck seemed to hurt more. What...what’s going on? The curse seal on his neck didn’t seem to be growing, but glowing none the less. Sakon frowned and yelled out.

“It’s not working...hit him harder! Beat the curse mark into him!”

"Fine, but trying to hold back to not crush this guy but give enough force to force the mark out isn't that easy. I'm not that good a pulling punches...and it even less so." Tayuya said to Sakon in reference to herself and her doku before she began to play a new tune as her doki lifted up the club and slammed it back down as Tayuya began the process of trying to beat the curse mark out of Zaku. Whether his body broke before that happened or not remained to be seen but Tayuya simply did what her job was to do. Worst case scenario, she'd blame Sakon for giving the order.

------------
Azumi simply stared at the Nara-nin as she seemed to keep a neutral expression as she heard the ninja give his apology. After a minute, Azumi simply gave a nod.

"Fair enough, just keep your eyes forward. All things considered I'm just surprised that one of the Nara clan would be dashing through the streets. From what I've heard, your clan isn't none for such...excitement." Azumi said which caused the Nara to rub the back of his head sheepishly though he himself tried to keep the same cool expression Azumi had.

"Yeah, well I wasn't aware it was gonna rain tonight. Came out of nowhere. Kinda a bummer, especially given I don't have an umbrella. The Nara admitted, as he had on reflex stood under Azumi's umbrella to shield himself from the rain. While Azumi, and for that matter that Nara, seemed not comfortable with this close proximity, neither said anything to that effect before the Nara spoke up.

"Takato. Takato Nara. In case you wanted to get a name with a face." Takato said as he introduced himself while Azumi stared at him with an seemingly disinterested expression before she let out a sigh.

"Azumi Noriko. And I say if you want to continue this chat we should find shelter so we can get some...space." Azumi proposed as Takato nodded before the two walked to find some shelter from the rain.
------------

Tomiko's body seemed to twitch in place, her face seemed disgruntled as it appeared something was wrong; Tomiko seemed uncomfortable and her heart rate began to speed up.

The nurse had been quick to act, as she went in with the intent to stabilize Tomiko while Madoka looked on in concern; she felt so utterly useless right now. All Madoka could do was watch and hope for the best as she wondered what was going on with her friend.

"Tomiko, hang in there. You have to get through this."

Within the mental battle, Kiro had picked the young Tomiko with his electricity as he slammed her against a non-existent wall before he slammed her to the floor toss and then proceeded to toss her away. Tomiko rolled along the floor, as her young and battered body laid on its side; helpless and at the mercy of Kiro. Who looked on with that cold glare as his Sharingan-eyes stared daggers through Tomiko.

"Just accept your fate. Accept your place below those with the talent to thrive in this world and allow yourself a final rest. There's nothing waiting for you but more pain and disappointment. It's pointless to keep going, it's pointless to try and be something beyond what you are, it's pointless to try. Now stay down..." Kiro said as the figure simply stared at Tomiko and waited for the young girl to respond. But between the pain and the shame of everything, she had remained silent...

--------------
"So, how did your match go? It appeared you went through the ringer." Sakura commented on, as she had no way to know if Kenji had won or loss his battle though given his condition going into his match and the way he had been now, in the back of her mind she may have known the answer which mirrored what Kenji said as he rubbed the back of his head and frowned.

"Yeah...I didn't win." Kenji admitted, which had clearly upset him so Sakura placed an arm on his hand as she looked him in the eye.

"I don't mean to make you feel worse. I didn't win my fight either." Sakura added on as Kenji frowned in response to that, though not for the reason Ino presumed.

"If only, if only you didn't take time to nurse me back in the forest. If you had been fully rested, and didn't waste hours on me, you might have advanced." Kenji said as he felt he had let Sakura down. Sakura knew she had to correct this mindset as she used a free hand to direct Kenji's gaze back up to her eyes as he had looked down and away from her.

"Hey, without you I wouldn't have made it through the forest. Don't blame yourself, my opponent had to deal with the same obstacles we all did so no one had an advantage. It just wasn't meant to be. Besides I'll take being part of the "losers club" over leaving a friend on their own when they are in need." Sakura added on, but then Ino let out a sigh as she glanced at the pair with a frown and her arms folded over her chest.

"Oh come on. I didn't even make it to the 3rd Exam prelims and you don't hear me whining about it. So you both came up short, so what? Losing this one exam this one year does not make you both losers. There is always next year and all this means if you have to work that much harder to ensure this doesn't happen again." Ino said, as both Sakura and Kenji had listened to her speech and had to admit she had a fair point. Something Sakura had been quick to comment on as she had gotten over the shock and smiled at her friend.

"Thanks Ino, same goes for you."

As the Doki slammed down on Zaku for the second time, Zaku jolted and coughed up blood. The thing was incredibly strong, and having Zaku beat down to where he was, was powerless. Ngh...come on curse seal...work! I need to beat this witch...

Zaku’s glowing curse seal stretched slightly, jagged lines stretched from the seal toward his face. A black line came from the bottom of each of Zaku’s eyes. The lines seemed like they wanted to go farther, but it was shakily going back and forth, like it was stuck. He struggled with the weapon that was pinned against him, slowly lifting it every so slightly. I need to get this off...ngh...come on curse seal do something already!

Sakon nodded his head as he watched the results. The curse mark was in a half state, not quite curse mark stage one quite yet. Zaku managed to lift the weapon off him just enough for him to move it to the side. He panted after the feat, his chest going up and down, the curse mark lines going back into the curse mark.

“Hm...that’s progress. Not what I had in mind, but progress.” Sakon remarked. “Good one Tayuya. Now if we just repeat this several more times-“

“No no no, that’s enough of that.” Zaku interrupted his superior. “I almost broke some bones there, I am NOT doing that again.”

“Then YOU wont be accessing your curse mark will you?” Ukon said from behind Sakon. “You talk a big game but you don’t have the power to support that. Either your all in or your out. What’s it gonna be, kid?”

Zaku looked at his hands, which had been scarred and bruised from the attack. His hands which had the implants that had been put into him. These hands...they’ve been cut open, hollowed out, and out back together again. Heck, my entire arms and chest is like that. Orochimaru promised me a goal, a purpose, and even a way to get power. I got this far, and he chose me to receive the seal. I’ll make any sacrifice neccisary.

“......I’m all in.”

Tayuya had half considered just stopping when Zaku whined about the nearly broken bones, as her Doki moved by her side once more though thanks to Sakon's "encouragement" it seemed Zaku had been willing to go again. Tayuya held her flute close to her lips as she had given the Genin a nod of acknowledgement.

"Fair enough. Though please refrain from whining. Makes this more annoying." Tayuya said before she began to play a new tune as the Doki again charged forward at high speeds at Zaku. Tayuya aimed to give Zaku no time to react as the Doki aimed to deliver a kick to his gut. If this attack connected, Tayuya would then have had the Doki swing his club at Zaku's gut with the intent to knock him back as if Zaku was a baseball.

-----------
Azumi and Takato eventually found shelter within an old ramen stand as they took seats and, given the rain only increased, both decided to remain inside until it had let up. Both sat across from each other on a lone table in the back, while Azumi had no issues walking through the rain she figured that this little rest stop might be beneficial. She still had her clone in Sagiso's room in any event and she needed a way to replace herself with said clone without causing the staff to question things with two Azumi's around. She had no idea what the policy of having a clone visit without prior knowledge had been and...

"So, I take it you are here for the exams?"

Takato's question had snapped Azumi from her thoughts as she glanced at the Nara, who had removed his hoodie now that they had been indoors. Seemed that Takato had guessed of Azumi's purpose here, which given her headband had been back at her apartment and her replica had been turned to broken bits earlier. Regardless of Takato came to the conclusion, Azumi had given a nod of confirmation.

"Indeed. A good guess, given a lack of headband on my person." Azumi explained, and in her own way inquired about how Takato guessed that which the Nara assumed would happen.

"I could guess that. You have that look about you and I doubt that pouch of yours is used for recreation." Takato said as he glanced down at Azumi's weapon pouch as the Ame-nin had mirrored the action and gave a nod.

"I suppose you make a fair point." Azumi explained as Takato sat in silence before he decided to ask another question he had been curious over.

"So...where is your headband?"

------------
The nurse seemed to finally get Tomiko stabilized, though the unconscious Iwa-nin seemed to keep the troubled expression as Madoka looked on with worry before she turned to the nurse.

"Will she be okay?" Madoka asked, though before the nurse even had the chance to open her mouth Tomiko's eyes shot open as the bandaged girl jolted up.

"NO! NOO! I'm not done yet!" Tomiko said in a clear frenzy as the nurse called for help as Madoka placed her hands around Tomiko as she tried to keep the frantic girl still so she would no hurt herself.

"Tomiko! Tomiko calm down, you need to calm down!" Madoka yelled out as doctors soon entered the room and helped the Suna-nin to settle the panicked Tomiko. Had not been easy, as Tomiko had snapped from her nightmare back to reality and seemed unaware of the condition her body was left in. Though she had been reminded of that soon as her shock had given way to a stinging pain as she clutched her bandages arms. Though her movement had naturally been limited.

Madoka gave Tomiko a moment to calm herself, before the Iwa-nin looked at Madoka right in the eye. That energetic passion, that high energy enthusiasm Madoka had seen from Tomiko throughout the exams had been lost. Instead what Madoka saw was the look of a broken ninja; her eyes showed signs of defeat and fear in them. Madoka had to admit, this look caused her heart to sink which had not been helped but what Tomiko asked next.

"I...I did it right? I was able to...to beat that guy. R-right?" Tomiko asked, with a sullen tone which matched her expression and showed she knew the truth but had been in denial of it. Madoka had no clue what she was supposed to say as she avoided eye contact which was all the answer Tomiko needed to know it had been more than a nightmare. She had failed, which caused the once strong-willed kunoichi to begin to tear up as she glanced away from Madoka and took a moment to collect herself.

Zaku slumped over to the right, his bad leg acting up again. The Doki seemed to be charging ahead once again. I’m not....going to let some ogre beat me around! Zaku didn’t move as the Doki kicked him, but as it did, Zaku took out a previously concealed Kunai, and hooked it right onto the Doki’s foot. So instead of being flung, he was rocked over to the summon’s ankle, given he had took the powerful kick. Zaku coughed as he revived a big bruise on his lower chest, thankfully, some of his metal innards helped soften the blow.

“Gahhhh! Take this you mop headed freak!”

He slashed and hacked away at the heavy creatures supports, the ankle bones. He stabbed his kunai into the beast and put the handle of his kunai over his airhole.

“Decapatating airwaves!!”

His curse mark twitched slightly, although not growing, seemed to glow again. Zaku didn’t notice this as the now sonic propelled Kunai was flung deep into the creature’s foot, no doubt breaking some important parts of the creature’s support. Sakon seemed to get agitated, biting his lower lip as his curse mark wasn’t stretching far enough for stage 1. Urgh, his curse mark is as stubborn as Kimimaru’s, they are the same seal after all