• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

“Nah, that’s if she was any normal Hyūga. You get used to it if you’re around Sagisō enough. Word of advice though, just stand back or you’ll definitely be her next target.”

Kiro casually replied aloud as he looked back to the scuffle. Just as Kiro was about ready watch the show, he finally received his answer from Shura. From what he said, it appeared she was still waiting in his room. He actually felt the strange feeling of guilt well up inside of him.

“Sorry about that Shura. I figured she was there and wanted to know just in case. I’ll go catch up with her in a bit. I’d like to see how this plays out first.”

He apologized to Shura before looking back at the scene. Sagisō seemed to have forgotten what exactly happened in the caves. Perhaps during the rampage she had blacked out. A little reminder wouldn’t hurt. Not for him at least. Fortunately for Taiyo and Raiku, he chose to keep quiet for now.

Last edited:
“Well...you can count me as present. Been awhile since the Chunin exams, and I wouldn’t mind testing a few new tricks out on an old...opponent.” Katsuo’s words lingered as his expression morphed into a large grin. Finally, the boy had something to distract himself from the stress filled week that was hopefully now behind him.

“Thank you for the invitation. Have a nice day.” And with that, Katsuo was off. The young warrior had some preparation that would need to be completed post-haste.

“So Sagiso is back in the Leaf as well...and we’re competing in the same tournament. Wonder how she’ll react.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
In the span of a few minutes, so much happened for the Fire-nin. Unfourtunately, even listing the events that transpired would have to wait for a later time. Naturally, Taiyo summoned his chakra shields to block the incoming wave of pure chakra.

Ok, I guess I'm doing this now.

Even though we have other, more important things to do.

"Thats a cool technique you got there," Taiyo's tone came from that of genuine praise, before transitioning into a playfully sinister one, "Now it's time I show you mine,"

The young Akugami had activated his signature move, causing a firey red aura to surround him. Once that was established, Taiyo then decided to respond with an attack of his own.

"Fire Release: Fire Breath!" After he said this, he took a deep breath before breathing out a large stream of fire. While doing this, he also took the time to plant a few explosive tags in front of him by shooting them out of a wrist compartment in his arms.

Sagiso

"Hoho~?"

Chakra surged through the veins leading to her eyes, releasing the Byakugan. The way he chose to flow chakra through hist body was...interesting, to say the least, and she was rather surprised at the strength of those chakra shields. Nevertheless, she liked this kid's attitude. Sagiso rushed forward right towards the torrent of flames —"Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Wall-Palm!"

She struck her palms downward, forcing compressed shells of air and chakra into the ground. The recoil sent her spinning into the air, and she performed a series of vertical loop-de-loops. Her body drew a beautiful arc ending in a downward drop-kick cloaked in a sharp sheath of wind —"Nadeshiko Style: Revolving Hardliner Cut!"

“I mean I kind of have that same technique.”

Kiro commented quietly to no one in particular as he Taiyo watched perform the fire breath technique after defending with those, rather interesting, chakra shields. Of course, it really made no difference as he personally recalled seeing Sagisō handle the same stream of fire up close. However, Taiyo also followed by planting a few explosive tags in front. A decent strategy but he knew it wasn’t exactly enough to deter the wild Nadeshiko.

As expected, Sagisō easily avoided the attack by lifting herself into the air. She elegantly performed some flips midair before executing a smooth dropkick from above. If Kiro was keeping track of the game correctly, this was now her second move. Which meant she only had one more to spare.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
A mix of surprise and intrigue came upon Taiyo as he saw Sagiso brave his flames. Few have done that successfuly, much less even made the attempt, which inspired him to exhert a little more chakra into the FBS, turning the aura from Red to Orange. While anyone in the crowd could be witnessing Sagiso's impressive acrobatics, the Fire-nin had no such luxury. Due to the speed that his technique allowed him, he was able to roll back to avoid the Nadeshiko's Hardliner Cut. He allowed himself time to breathe before preparing for the finisher.

It worked once, why not try it again?

He inhaled softly before he began to charge a fireball in his hand. But instead of throwing it, he let it grow in his right hand; and grow it did. It transitioned from the size of a baseball to the size of a basketball and finally, to the size of an inflatable beachball. With all this Chakra being used, Taiyo was forced to reduce his aura back to red, but before he made his plan clear, he uttered two words.

"Fire Release,"

In that moment, he used another portion of the chakra from FBS to direct it to the balls of his foot. As he took his first step, it was like a controlled explosvie tag erupted beneath him, for he found himself propelling towards Sagiso. He managed to get a second step as he returned to the ground with the opposite foot, achieving the same boost. While still slightly airborne, Taiyo winded back the hand he held the beachball-sized projectile before shoving it towards the Nadeshiko, uttering 3 more words.

"Explosive Flame Shot,"

Lets see how you use your last move...

In and instant, Shura was gone. Vanishing from his previous position and leaving a huge gust of wind behind, the Hyuga dashed at the fighting duo who were about to clash. "Can't go 5 minutes without causing some kind of a problem huh!" Focusing his chakra around his body, Shura made a hand sign. A cyclone picked up, surrounding him. He made the hand sign for shadow clones and created 2, one running beside him while another further up ahead, in a position to boost someone up.

Shura leaped at Taiyo shortly after the fire ninja blasted off while clone 2 was boosted by clone 1 in front of Sagiso. The original aimed a downwards kick at Taiyo's head, planning on using his momentum against him. At the same time, clone 2 held his hands together facing Sagiso's descending leg, a condensed vacuum palm was shot from the gap in his hands towards the leg.

Last edited:
Sagiso

She snorted, a resurfacing displeasure as Shura interfered in her battle. The leaned her weight into her drop-kick using it like an ax to cleave into the vacuum palm. The rebound was substantial, but she used this to reverse the direction of her flip and make an aerial recovery. As she did so, a set of 6 kunai appeared between her fingers, which she immediately used to create a caged hexagon around Shura's clone.

Azumi listened to this man as he made his proposal clear: In exchange for an alleged scroll that contained ancient jutsu from some trip to Kumo, she would have to give Scrappa secrets to whatever Reaver had used to make his suit function. Since it seemed that this man and Reaver had been birds of a feather in that one respect.

Azumi's eyes glanced back towards were Reaver had been, then back to Scappa even if she never turned from him as her eyes locked with his once more as it had not taken her long to respond.

"Quite the tempting offer, but that scroll could contain anything. Rare jutsu as you promise, or merely be a blank. I need greater assurance that the scroll has what you claim within it." Azumi replied, as she knew it was very easy to just have a scroll and claim something of value to be on it but she wanted definitive proof it was not just some decoy or blank.

----------
"I hope not, you are meant to be the safe and responsible one." Tomiko teased back, as the banter and the unintentional subtext behind it had not been noticed only by Iwao, as Naomi had made her playful grin behind her stuffed companion.

"Well not much more I can do. I mean I suppose I can prepare something for you to take to them." Atsuko said as she made her kind offer towards Kasumi feeling she needed to do something to help the woman's selfless work. It was more of a token gesture compared to the real help she provided them but hey a nice meal couldn't hurt or so she said to herself.

----------
Rika walked away from the restaurant, unaware of Taji getting a lock on her chakra signature as Kenji listened to Taji's question and Kenji thought over a reply to it.

"Yeah, that was my teammate. Rika, we kinda uh observed her in that office." Kenji said, careful to speak with a low tone and to pick her words carefully. Not that he was afraid of secret police or anything but he'd rather not get some scolding if word got back to the Raikage they peeped on him somehow.

"Seems more...down and our than than usual." Kenji further added, noting her sullen demeanor as she walked off and he in spite of his teases could not help but wonder what troubled her. Maybe it was nothing, maybe she got shackled with some work from the Raikage during that meeting and had just dreaded it. But he felt this was something more, though had no way to confirm this gut feeling and he hoped he was just being a bit paranoid in the wake of that crazy mission aftermath.

----------
Madoka listened to the exchange between Kin and Rasa, to say the least this "partnership" would be an interesting...experiment, to say the very least. She wondered what Tomiko would think if she had been in this situation, what Yasu would think and that thought made another enter in following succession.

Where had Yasu been now? Madoka could not help but dwell on that, as she considered his position and desires which in turn tied to that Suna/Iwa border and tied back to her own little plan she had been in consideration of since the day began. Once this was over she needed to find and talk with him, or at least make the effort.

----------

Boom!!!!
In a thunderous roar, Zaku's massive airwaves sliced through the entire hall as a responding thud rocked the area as debris was kicked up from the slashed area as Kou seemed to naturally cower behind Kabuto as he braced himself from the shockwave. Not that it was a danger to them, though the differed reactions seemed to pain a picture.

Kabuto, who seemed to view the carnage with a look of disgust if not annoyance.

Kou, who seemed shocked & terrified.

And Orochimaru....whose frantic grin had only grown as if he took joy in the display.

The area was a ruined, battled scarred mess. A display of the power behind Zaku's desperate attack. And surely one that'd finish off his opponent, after all the only thing that seemed to be left was a dismembered arm; sliced off from the force of the blow.

But, as the smoke cleared in the area a surge of chakra was felt. Shockingly, somehow this muscular lab rat was still alive, even with a lost limb as he gradually worked his way to his feet. Once more, in spite of the pain and blood that dripped from head to toe its body cunvulsed once more in response to the blow.

He grew larger, his frame even more muscular and once more that chakra aura grew...enough for some chakra to take shape and move around the severed arm to form a phantom appendage in its place. This caused Kou's eyes to widen in fear and Orochimaru's to widen in pure eager anticipation.

"Splendid, just splendid. But I desire more. Show me the power I trusted you with, show it what you are really made of~" Orochimaru hissed aloud with that maniac grin as it seemed he tried to encourage Zaku to display the power of the mark as the muscular freak of nature began to advance to Zaku once more.

The clone watched as Sagiso flipped in the air and proceed to counter attack with a few Kunai. Glancing around at his current situation, clone 2 calmly weaves a hand signs. “This is nothing.” Generating a breath of wind, the clone whipped it all around him, deflecting the projectiles that moved to cage him. Following up, he would proceed to catch the Kunai before falling back downward.

As much as it discomforted Kiro to do so, he activated the sharingan upon seeing the aura around Taiyo take form and even change color. The exiled Mist-Nin could make out the powerful chakra amassing in the boy, mainly condensed around his arms and legs. At first glance, the technique seemed pretty simple. He reconsidered that thought after recognizing performing it haphazardly would be suicidal. Even the slightest of mishaps could cause the backlash to be quite explosive.

“Hey Raiku, you know what technique that is?”

Knowing that both Taiyo and Raiku has a good relationship, he figured the Uchiha would have some more insight. However, he didn’t take his eyes off the scuffle. Though Kiro had heard Shura express his annoyance, he didn’t expect the Hyūga to take action.

‘Did he seriously just jump into that?’

Kiro could only watch as Shura launches both his clone and himself at both Sagisō and Taiyo. Being the quickest to react, Sagisō easily avoided the blow with a flip and countered with expertly places kunai. Shura’s clone attempted to deflect the kunai with wind and catch them for something. Either way, it seemed Sagisō was getting the entertainment she so desired.

Sagiso

She twitched slightly, Shura's off-handed comment stocking her irritation. Still, there was a satisfying grin on her mouth. Three moves? Peh, the rules of engagement had been broken. Since Shura decided to interfere, he was more than prepared to take over for Taiyo. With a flick of her wrist she pulled out a kunai, and her chakra began to steadily flow through it creating an airey short blade.

"Wind Style: Blade of Wind."

She advanced at a moderate pace, flipping the kunai into a reverse grip in her right hand.

"Well, yeah. Someone needs to take that roll, and you sure don't want to take it. So if you don't mind, I'd like to make sure you don't miss an arm or something the next time I see you or any time past that. Not only would it severely hinder your capabilities as a ninja, it would just be a big bummer. How will you use that sled when you're missing an arm?" Mori lectured Tomiko, ignorant of both his father and Naomi enjoying the banter.

"Oh no, you really don't have to! I appreciate the gesture, but I can't ask of you to use resources on something like that." Kasumi quickly exclaimed, not wanting the woman to use precious resources to bake something that would be given away.

--------------------------

"Hmmm." Taji mulled over her bowl as her eyes were locked on Rika's retreating figure. "Her chakra is something to behold, it's a lot stronger than mine or yours Kenji. If I had to make a guess, she has good chakra control. Am I right?" She asked Kenji, eyes not wavering as she continued to eat. Her voice lowered to a whisper as she voiced her thoughts. "What happened to her? Most ninja would be ecstatic if their Kage wanted them to join the Chunin Exams, is she a pacifist or not sure of her strength?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
To his surprise, Taiyo found himself needing re to hold his Explosive Flame Shot with both hands, for he was launched up by a mysterious force. As he was launched up, he found the culprit preparing a overhead kick, seemingly betting on the Fire-nin's forward momentum to carry him into it. Instead of flinching, Taiyo smirked before saying:

"Hope you like barbecue bitch," After saying this, he shot the beachball sized fiery projectile directly at Shura's leg, while on his mind preparing a second attack should he still be standing.

Alright: If this random ass guy is still stsnding after this, I may have to fight without Chakra. Thanks to Madoka however, that seem more possible than it was during the incident.

Last edited:
Clone 2 landed back on the ground and quickly turned his gaze back towards Sagiso. The Nadeshiko Hyuga was now moderately walking towards him, a Kunai surrounding by a wind blade in hand.

In response, Clone 2 put his fighters together and weaved a hand sign, still holding the 6 kunai, one between each finger. “Wind style: Wind Enchantment.” Wind chakra then began enveloping the sharps objects as the clone held them to his side in preparation.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Reaver stopped where he was, looking back at Scrappa, a scowl on his face. Why would he need such a thing, other than to outdo my work? Reaver grit his teeth at the thought of it.

Scrappa laughed audibly, uniting reaver’s glares. “Glad you ask my dead, you see, I have never opened this scroll. It is lined with a special justu to can only be opened by all five elemental chakra types in tandem. Unfortunately, I have none of those, so it’s utterly useless to me. But whoever put it under that intense of a safeguard, while being protected by several armed ninja MUST be hiding something, eh?l

He brought the scroll in front of Azumi, grinning and dangling it like a ball of yarn to a cat. He knew something like this to boost their status was too much for them refuse. He just needed that formula....

“...Okay, is it something in the water?”

Zaku had nothing but sass to the sight of the surviving man. He was getting fed up, surviving that big a shot should have been impossible. What was he? Made of Bjuu? Orochimaru whispered his sweet lies into his ear, the silver tounged sannin reignighting something inside Zaku.

“Kou. Turn around.”

A black vine began to grow out of zaku’s neck, the tatoo stretching across is body with vibrant purple energy radiating from the source. The violent raw power turned his eyes jet black and the cannons in his arms overcharged. He was in the curse mark state! Zaku held out a single hand forward, snickering at his opponent.

“Game. Over.”

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!

A purple laser blasted from his implants, vaporizing the area around the muscled giant, vicious splash damage pluming off of it. This had to end it

Mist Guards

"Attempt Murder, Damage to Public Property, Grand Theft, Resisting Arrest, among various misdemeanors...where do you think you're going jaxk-ass? The Park?"

The guards gave Seiun varying look of despise and ridicule. They already thought him stupid enough, to have attempted to commit crimes in broad daylight, but this slave was proving more inane by the minute. The carried the boy through the streets of the village, taking thier time to display him to the various villagers going about their daily business. At the end of their trip they came to the village square and set up a pair of cast-iron stocks. Forcing Seiun to his knees, the slotted his head and arms into the stocks, and set about securing him in place.

A sheet of paper detailing his crimes and status was hung above his head and then they leave him be. The guards loitered around the area, just to keep watch of him, while one of their numbers made his way to the Yuki Clan, a hefty fine which accosted the sum-total of all Seiun's crimes, and the repairs to the village museum.

Sagiso

The knife flittered between her fingertips, an adroit display of familiarity with the ninja tool. When she was but five feet from Shura she appeared to accidentally drop the kunai. This, however, was only a ploy to distract the clone for a brief moment, as even as the kunai slipped from her hands, her pinky caught it by the looped handle, flinging it towards the clone with surprising speed.

Baiyan

What paltry entertainment...

The sudden requests for negotiation were matched only by the suddenness of Azumi's new willingness to engage. The stench of blood was still thick in the air, a testament to the massacre that'd just been carried out. To have come this far...to negotiate?

The scene seemed all to suspect. Whether it be the man's confidence he wouldn't end up another corpse on the ground or even Azumi's sudden desire for a more peaceful settlement.

Not that it mattered to her though, it was just a matter of following orders.

Last edited:
Eyeing Taiyo as he descended on the unsuspecting fire ninja, Shura noticed he had become suspecting of his attack and shift his attack towards him. “Hmm, would have preferred to get him out of the way first but I guess that’s not happening.” Shura thought as he weaved a hand sign. “Wind Style: Air Doppelgänger.” Suddenly spinning off to the side, propelled by his technique, a wind clone of Shura now floated in his previous position. The clone would disperse into a whirl of wind to scatter the remnants of the explosion after the fire ball collided with it.

Meanwhile, clone 2 continued to stare at Sagiso as she made her advances. “Don’t know what she’s got planned, got to be ready for anything.” Were his thoughts. As such, when Sagiso seemingly dropped her blade to throw him off, he was fully expecting it. Clone 2 brought his 6 blades in front of him in a cross shape and blocked the projectile, but not fully as it grazed his chin. “Tsk, alright my turn! Here I co-“ Before he could finish, real Shura spoke up.

After landing, Shura face palmed and let out a sigh before turning towards Sagiso. “Is it so difficult for you to not cause any trouble for 5 minutes?” He asked out loud.

Sagiso

"Is it so difficult for you to butt out?"

She snapped back, some irritation in her voice.

"You had your chance, and now I wanna fight someone else. Butt out! Or next time I'll take you out too."

She finished her words with some flare, whipping her short locks in a decisive fashion. Evidently, she was done with Shura.

"You...Arms, I'll spar with you another time. When there are less bothersome people around."

She didn't really remember his name, but whatever it was, Arms was a better one. The wooden puppet arms clearly his most defining feature.

"If we're going hunting then...we need to get cleaned up. Come on Furijia, you're filthy, oh, and help me convince LIttle Kosho...It'll be nice to take a bath together."

Accompanied by a soft set of grumbles; "you're the one who caused this in the first place..."

The two Hyuga set off, surrounding Tayuya's, at which point Sagiso grinned and kicked in the door.

"We can do this the easy way, or the fun way. Your choice little Kosho~"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
To his surprise, the other guy didnt attack him,instead choosing to use a technique to disperse the fireball. Taiyo used his remaining air time to reposition himself to land better, allowing the FBS to finally disperse.

"You...Arms, I'll spar with you another time. When there are less bothersome people around."

It was obvious that Sagiso was talking to the FBS master, although it took him a bit to make the connection.

That's a...flattering nickname.

Really I'd rather not be reminded about that...

"I dont know if you care but I do have a name," Taiyo shouted out after the Nadeshiko, "Its Taiyo Akugami, and I...have to pick up my little sister," After he said this, he proceeded to power walk all the way back to the gate. Fourtunately for him, he was able to find the smaller child.

"BIG BRO!" Susei ran towards her brother, who currently had open arms waiting for her. After they shared a hug, the Akugamis went back to the outdoor arena to reconnect with Raiku and Kiro.

"Hey guys. Kiro I know you asked me a question but I never got to answer it due to being attacked. Anyways, Im not really here for any particular reason other than Furijia and I were just hanging out," He said all this until he remembered he was holding his little sister's hand ever since they got back to the arena, "By the way, this is my little sister Susei,"

Shura let out another annoyed groan. "If you want to fight other people, that's fine, I couldn't care less. Just not whenever and wherever you want." Shura ran his hand through his hair, exhaling yet again. "I don't know how you do grew up but we don't normally just assault people here when we want to spar." He added.

Clone 1 casually walked over to clone 2. "So, what was that about it being your turn?" He spoke in a teasing manner. "Shut up." Clone 2 responded. "You sounded so ready for action too." Before any more could be said, Shura dispelled his clones. He walked by Kiro can casted him a glance. "You better not forget to go see my sister for whatever business you may have again." The Hyuga then walked off to do his own thing before the hunt.

Azumi listened to the man as he made his counter argument; as he had no way to know the seal's contents on this alleged account due to a five-element seal. This was a sign that something worth value was in there as such a security measure. Still this was operation on a hypothetical, a strong hypothetical but one all the same and nothing concrete.

Azumi thought over his position.

"I dislike it is not a provable fact and go on blind faith, I cannot justify such a measure for a mere blank. Still...how will we know this is the end of this? Once you get the information you seek, what is to stop you down the road from trying to avenge the shame this Caravan felt today? Given you are affiliates with them." Azumi asked, as she had no idea the relationship between this man and the Caravan (Even if she can guess it wasn't rock solid given how distant he seemed from Okabe and the other members) but he had still been a member. Leaving an enemy for the future and giving them a boost if they aimed to get in her way was far from a sensible decision so she looked for more assurance.

---------
"I don't know, I didn't nearly blow my eardrums out on the last mission. So I think I've been doing better in taking care of myself thank you very much." Tomiko replied back with her tongue out, as the kids generally seemed to enjoy the banter. Naomi herself enjoyed it for likely a different reason than most and Ren merely remained silent though the phrase "get a room" entered his mind for reasons that were just totally out of the blue.

"Well I mean, we have been able to stock up somewhat given Tomiko's mission payments, s-so it isn't like we'd be left to starve or anything. I just want to offer something to those people ninja for defending our homeland and do something to help your generous work with them." Atsuko replied as she tried to paint the picture she could handle it and the desire to help in the one area they could was there.

----------

"Well, for one thing we don't know if she is going to the exams. I had no idea what was discussed between her and Lord Raikage. Second, that actually is a funny story." Kenji chuckled a bit, as this was a topic to at least somewhat lift the mood. Least for him. "Rika was the standout student of our class. Good grades, did everything asked of her well the whole nine yards. In terms of talent she trumps me least when we graduated. But, she has a strong distaste towards violence, and desires to be a pure medical ninja and if she has it her way never have to fight...." Kenji admitted, which was enough to raise an eyebrow from Aisha.

"A ninja who doesn't fight, sounds like a self defeating path. What does she expect to do if an enemy ninja attacks her station, talk them to submission?" Aisha asked as she seemed to find such an idea to be a bit absurd. Kenji merely offered a shrug. "Just the way she's always been, but I've never seen her well this...dispirited." Kenji confessed as well.

----------
Kou seemed to quickly do as he was told as he turned around keeping behind Kabuto while Zaku finally began to produce power from that curse mark as Zaku unleashed a devastating blast at the direction of his abomination of an opponent as Orochimaru looked on with what seemed to be a gleam in his eyes.

Once the enhanced blast connected, the figure never stood a chance as he seemed all but vaporized on the spot as the Curse boost Airwave sliced him to pieces and then blasted those pieces to ash. Once the dust clears, only some fragemnts of flesh remain as Zaku's opponent and much of their battle area seemed destroyed.

"I-is is over?" Kou asked, as he kept his eyes away and seemed to hope that Zaku was okay. Orochimaru in turned eyed down with a grin that seemed sinister but oddly warming to those who were all but indoctrinated to the serpent's ways.

"Splendid display, and I know this is merely the beginning. I sense many great things from you and am certain you won't disappoint me." Orochimaru said as he offered his praise for Zaku's performance to this end.

-----​
Meanwhile, the moment Zaku began to churn out the Curse Mark the real thing shinned in kind as Kurenai kept her Genjutsu up while Anko with scroll in hand as she began to funnel a sample of its power into it; her own mark had only the faintest glimmer beyond her own self given seals as this process managed to drain a small sample of as she drifted the curse energy into the scroll for a safe sealing. The sample wouldn't be large enough for a noticeable drop, but large enough to draw analysis from which was all that mattered. Once Anko finished the operation she closed the scroll as Kurenai would let the dream end naturally and deepen a sleep Genjutsu so Zaku would believe it had all merely been a dream and allow him the needed rest for recovery to settle his mind, body and the mark.

"Well, seemed to go smoothly enough. Your service is apprec..." Kakashi began to say before Hisao hopped down as she scanned the slumbering Oto-nin before she passed back to the two kunoichi.

"Yeah, nice work. I'll handle the transfer to the Inuzuka with the medical staff. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him and make sure he is real comfortable~" Hisao assured with a toothy smirk as Anko moved to go bring the scroll and report to the Lord Hokage. Least this situation seemed to settle a bit, Kakashi hoped at least...

----------
Tayuya had been in relative silence since the battle with Sagiso, her head staring up at the ceiling as she had tried to get some rest but her mind kept wondering off to that song that she tried to dismiss as meaningless dribble. And yet...

Bang!

Tayuya was sharp to react, as she reached for her pocket to pull a flute and was ready to face whatever barged through the door....only to see it was just Sagiso who seemed to bring her little mini tag along with her. Not that she knew here well given Tayuya tended to avoid speaking to people here if she could afford to and she seemed to lack interest in speaking to her.

Tayuya kept her flute out.

"What do I owe this fucking pleasure?" Tayuya asked with only the heaviest sarcasm as she knew that Sagiso had something on the mind and she doubted Sagiso didn't come just to say hi.

Last edited:
It wasn’t exactly unexpected to hear the irritation escape Sagisō after Shura’s attempt to bring her fun to a halt. The thrill of battle was like pleasure for her. Every move was passionate and stimulated the lustful girl. For Sagisō, it was a sensation like no other and she would only stop once her boundless cravings had been satisfied.

Evidently, her desires had not been fulfilled due to the interference of the seemingly pacifistic Hyūga. Kiro had already seen the aftermath of their earlier scuffle and as evident by her short locks, the after-effects still lingered. Of course, Sagisō wasn’t one to dwell on such a matter for too long and gleefully brought her focus back to her beloved sister.

As Kiro watched the Nadeshiko go on her merry way, he was reminded that Shiho was waiting for him in the same building. Judging by Shura’s glance and warning, it would probably be best to follow along now.

“Well, I need to go back to my place for a second, so I’ll be back in a bit.”

Kiro said as he glanced at Raiku, who had just given him a brief description on the technique known as “Flashing Burst Style” or FBS for short. It was a power up reminiscent of his lightning armor. They had similar side effects as well, albeit FBS was more permanent. Whereas Kiro had been left completely paralyzed for days, Taiyo had lost both his arms. They had been replaced by puppet arms. Something which earned him the nickname “Arms” from none other than Sagisō.

“Can I come along?”

Raiku asked to join Kiro somewhat eagerly. It would seem he had been bored of the fight and was ready to proceed with things. Perhaps if this had been a few months ago, such a question wouldn’t have even been considered. But things were different now and Kiro didn’t really have a problem with it.

“Sure. That’s fine with me.”

However, before they could head off, Taiyo returned once more with his younger sister in tow. Kiro felt Taiyo was actually pretty considerate for remembering his question, especially after the hectic situation which had taken place. A smirk was restrained as Kiro heard the answer he had expected.

“So you two are together. Cool. That reminds me. You tell her about that time back at the cave yet? Didn’t you two save her life or something?”

The young prisoner assumed rather than question their rather obvious relationship status. He did tack some more troublesome questions at the end, remembering Raiku and Taiyo performing CPR to apparently save Furījia. Then again, if Sagisō’s forgotten reaction said anything, she probably preferred Furījia to never learn of the event. Though, it would be funny to see the fear on their faces as the Skillful Star tried to murder them again.

Quickly switching gears from that topic, Kiro turned to Susei. Attempting an introduction for the little girl, Kiro found himself speaking in a soft tone as he looked at her.

“Uh... nice to meet you Susei, I’m Kiro.”

Gentleness from the banished Mist-Nin was held in reserve for only a select class of people. Unless they were the spawn of a Demon, like a certain little Hyūga rascal, Kiro didn’t really have an issue with young children. After a moment, Kiro brought his focus back to Taiyo and offered him to tag along.

“Raiku and I were just about to head back to my place. Furījia might still be there for a bit, so you can come if you want.”

Mori crossed his arms and grumbled. "Don't make it sound like I did it on purpose, it was an accident. Blame that artist for using so many explosive tags. I struggled enough with the water, what would I gain from blowing my eardrums out? These earplugs aren't even my color, I prefer burgundy over this white color. Just because I wear them for medical reasons doesn't mean they can't look pretty. White is just so bland." He took one earplug out, twirled it around in his hand before putting it back in. "Besides, if you're gonna bring up my earplugs you are just taunting the rest. What if they will nag about wanting to hear the story so much that you need earplugs yourself? Of course, we could match with earplugs but it still wouldn't be something you want." His eyes flashed at the group and winked swiftly at Naomi, giving them a reason to bother Tomiko again.

"I mean, if you really want to do it, I wouldn't dare to stop you. It really doesn't have to be much, I'm sure that they'll appreciate it regardless of the size of the gift." Kasumi couldn't say no to the desire to help the ninja that Atsuko showed, it was rare enough as it was to see someone care so much about someone that they never met and probably never will. "Let me get one thing very clear though. There is no rush, feel free to think of something and only make something when you're sure that you can lose the materials. I wouldn't want to see you guys struggle because of a deadline I set up."

----------

Taji took another sip as she mulled over Kenji's words. "A strong distaste towards violence huh? That would explain her current mood if she was forced to participate in the Chunin Exams, though I doubt that the Raikage would force someone who has a strong distaste towards violence to participate in the Exams. Besides, you can drop out at any moment. I think there might be more behind this than we might think." She laced her fingers together and took a deep breath.

"Her desire to be a pure medical ninja explains the chakra strength I felt and her chakra control, though no medic should only heal. They are supposed to avoid getting hurt, they are on squads to increase the survival rate of the squad and the success rate of the mission. If they get hurt, no one will be able to heal the others on the team. Cirrus Central Hospital would gladly take her in for an apprenticeship, they can always use more medical-nin. Maybe, if she's talented, she can learn the Chakra Scalpel jutsu and fight a bit that way. Or she uses Academy tactics to fight, it's better than nothing." Taji faced Aisha and crossed her arms. "Even the most pacifistic of people will fight back if their life is at stake, it's basic instinct. I don't doubt that Rika will be able to fight back, but her skill might be lower or her attacks might be less powerful than our attacks." She let out a sigh and finished her dish before speaking up again. "There are two things we can do now. One, respect her privacy and wait until she talks to us or Kenji. Two, we use the Transformation Jutsu or any jutsu that conceals our presence and we try to gather intelligence."

Inside Kiro’s section of the room, Shiho was sound asleep. She was on the bed assigned to Kiro for his stay. Even the sudden bang outside the section couldn’t disturb her deep slumber. She had a peaceful expression on her face.

After the the drama right on the other side of the door was over and about another 15 minutes passed, Shiho got incredibly bored of waiting and eventually fell asleep. She laid her head on the pillow, sinking into its rather modest softness and clenched onto the blanket with her arms and legs as if it was a stuffed animal. A bit of drool possibly escaped her mouth and stained the pillow.

Last edited:
After a minute or two, the group consisting of Taiyo, Susei, Raiku, and Kiro finally arrived at their destination. The first thing all of them probably took not of was the commotion on Tayuya’s side of the house. Sagisō, along with her sister, had barged into the prisoner’s room for some reason. Kiro was certain Tayuya did not appreciate that.

Moving on, as they entered through the front door into the middle room, Kiro quickly took notice of the cracks on the wooden floor along with some blood stains on one side. It disgusted him to see such uncleanliness in a place he was staying in. Who would dare to leave such filth on his floor and walk away?

Having lived with Tayuya for three months, Kiro was certain he had made his rules clear. It was either keep clean or get out. Only reason Kiro didn’t storm Tayuya’s room was because he actually didn’t live here anymore. Of course, he still preferred it to be cleaned as soon as possible.

“Now I’m going to have to clean this mess myself if not get a maid to do it. I do wonder what happened here though.”

With that said, Kiro walked over to the door to his room and gently opened it. The first thing anyone would see was a girl peacefully napping on his bed with her arms and legs tightly wrapped around the blanket. Kiro could make out the bit of saliva slowly dripping from her mouth onto the pillow. Luckily, Kiro would no longer be staying in this room.

“Hey, Shiho, wake up. Sorry to keep you waiting but we need to do this now.”

Kiro whispered softly, trying his best to wake Shiho up in a calm manner. Hopefully she was a light sleeper or then he’d have to resort to other measures.

Sagiso

"Look at you, all that dirt, you're filthy! We're going to take a bath, and I mean we."

Sagiso approached Tayuya slowly from the left; slow, prowling steps. With a wave of her hand, she had Furijia approach from the right. The sisters were a competent duo, frequently training together against their mother. Though met exclusively with defeat, they'd become quite good at working in sync. The last time they'd truly fought together was against another of Tayuya's sound comrades, but the battle had been short-lived.

Now, however, this battle would be just as short-lived, just in the Hyuga's favor.

Shiho was still sleeping blissfully by the time Kiro and his boys walked in. Luckily, Kiro’s gentle measures were enough to wake the sleeping Hyuga. She slowly sat up with a yawn while wiping the saliva off her face. “Oh hey Kiro, you’re finally here.” Stretching her limbs, Shiho hopped off the bed and resumed her usual peppy persona. “Seriously, you sure kept me waiting, l don’t even know how long I was asleep.”

“Ah, that was a good nap. Though I will say the quality of this bed isn’t as good as what I’m used to. Well, he is still a prisoner after all, can’t give him all the luxuries as if he wasn’t one.” Mumbling to herself for no other reason but to appease her boredom, Shiho slid open the door and witnessed Sagiso and Furijia enter Tayuya’s section. “Oho, what this I see?” A mischievous look appeared on her face.

Katsuo had finally made it back home, in a far different physical condition than he had left.

“Katsuo? What happened?!” Kido was on his feet in an instant, completely shocked by the appearance of his war-torn son.

“Ah. Another training session, huh?” Ichiko jumped in, far less surprised by Katsuo’s appearance.

“Don’t worry Dad, I’m okay. Yeah...just another training session.” The shaggy haired boy replied flatly, pulling the heavy mesh under armor off his torso to reveal a chest covered in scars and bruises.

“He always trains like this? Katsuo...” Kido was dumbfounded by this casual back and forth. He’d always been so protective over Rittsu, and to see his son living a life such as this...was more than he could put into words.

“Mom, think you could patch me up? I’ve got some big news.”

———

“So a tournament at the Hyuga Estate, huh?” Ichiko allowed the new information to sink in while also attempting to not lose focus.
She steadily trailed her finger along Katsuo’s forehead, causing blood to pool up under his skin, before dragging it towards the wide gash on his shoulder.
“Just some quick weaving and cauterization...aaaand...done.” The burgundy haired Jonin announced as blood filled the cracks of Katsuo’s wound, solidifying as it hit the air.

“Thanks. But it would be a lot quicker if you just taught me the technique, ya know?” Katsuo noted while grabbing a fresh shirt from his closet. The boy’s bruises had completely disappeared and every cut along his body had started to heal significantly faster than normal.

“Ah...I don’t know. The Blood Healing technique is very tricky. Perhaps I’ll teach you if you win that tournament tomorrow. Sound good?” Ichiko offered whilst gathering up the tattered remains of Katsuo’s previous outfit, before pulling out a small box containing needles and threads of various sizes as colors. Clearly she was used to repairing her sons clothing.

“You’ll teach me if I win? Well...guess I can’t lose now.”

"Oi! Get those nets in before this storm flips us over!"

Bullets of rain peppers the ocean surface. Men hoisted at their girthy fishing nets, rappeling them onto the deck with as much speed as their hands could manage. Hatsuda nodded, this type of immediate compliance was exactly what they'd need if they were going to survive this storm. It was all he could do to—

"BRACE YOURSELVES!!"

Hatsuda threw himself to the deck, grasping at the ship's railings, and not a moment too soon as a wave decked the ship. Salt burned his eyes, temporarily blinding him as the wave had just blindsided them. When the water had finally drained off the sides of the ship, he picked himself up. A thick mist had settled onto the sea, obscuring their sense of direction.

Hatsuda blinked in disbelief. Just moments ago the, while the skies hadn't been peachy clean, they certainly weren't this. It was almost as if the sea itself were conspiring against them. Their fishing trip was all but ruined, cut short by the storm which threatened to do the same to their lives.

Having set sail on a medium-sized fishing boat, the crew, numbering less than 20, found themselves strapped. Hatsuda swept his eyes over the crew. The men hauling in the nets had just tossed them below deck, and now they hoisted buckets, hefting water from the ship's insides. This was madness, how could a storm this large have snuck up on them unnoticed!?

Although the men all desperate moved to salvage the ship from capsizing, there was helplessness to their movements. Their vestle was much too small to weather a storm like this, and they all knew it. A larger ship, that's what they needed. Their hope wasn't to outlast the storm, nay, even with twice the hands on-deck, that would be an impossibility. Their real aim was to hold out just long enough for the town to send a larger ship after them.

By Hatsuda's own estimations, at any moment they could expect to see a larger naval vessel sailing towards them from the docks. Once it was within range, they could tether their small ship, and make a crossing. They needed to hold out just a bit—

"Captain! Over there!"

Hatsuda whipped his head in the direction of the voice, laying eyes upon the excited face of their navigator, Takamori. He gestured into the storm, and Hatsuda strained to get a visual. However, as soon as he did, he too began grinning like an idiot. It was there, in the mist, a shape, a ship was taking form, and the silence of the sea was about to drift into a storm.

With what appeared to be a guiding light strapped to its bow, their rescue had arrived. The men broke out into cheers and hip-hips of hooray!

========================

Hyōryugetsu watched impassively from the water. Grown men throw each other in bear hugs, bawling like babes to be pacified on their mother's teet. The sheer relief on their faces was almost pitiable. The man she assumed was captain barked out some orders, and the shift began turning to starport, before sailing right at her. No, not right at her. Their real aim was behind her.

She wove the finishing hand-seals on her jutsu.

"Hōzuki Style: Demon Lanturn Illusion..."

Above her head hung a pulsing light; a hypnotic lure. The lure responded to the Hōzuki's chakra, shinning intensely as its genjutsu grasp grew stronger on its victims. As the ship sailed this way, the water beneath Hyō swelled, hoisting her and the lure into the air. From the depths of the water came a massive Anglerfish, it's bright fluorescent lure attracting unsuspecting prey to its deadly mouth. It's jaws unhinged, and the cheering sailors drifted into dock.

Hyō watched impassively, resting on the Anglerfish's head. Shortly thereafter, she wove her final set of hand seals. The Anglerfish closed its jaws and sunk back into the ocean, leaving no trace remaining of its meal.

"Mission Complete...as much as I can get done anyway."

Hyōryugetsu stared at the land-based city, affording one final glance before she turned away. Just as she'd come, so too would she leave, a lone siren, melting into the ocean.

“Apologies for that. So about those clothes...”

Shiho didn’t still for too long and got up before they could discuss the clothing. She went straight to Tayuya’s room, where most of the commotion was happening. Kiro sighed before following her. If anything, maybe he could learn why there was blood on his floor. Taking a peek into the room, Kiro could see the two siblings surrounding Tayuya, about ready to jump her.

Kiro briefly wondered why Sagisō was so desperately trying to get Tayuya to take a shower with Furījia and her. The baths were split so he didn’t exactly know what they did in the shower. Not like he wanted to anyways.

‘Well, if they destroy this place, it really isn’t my problem.’

"DAMN IT TOMIKO TELL ME NOW!" Hoshi yelled out, as he did not even need Mori's egging to be baited as he jumped on Tomiko and tugged at her collar as he demanded to hear more about what in this view had to be an awesome battle as Tomiko had a sweat drop as naturally the focus of the kids attention generally shifted to more of those tidbits. Tomiko glanced over to Mori.

"You win this round."

"Good to know they seem to get along well." Kuro said to Iwao with a amused grin.

"I will be sure to offer when I can, but appreciate the cushions. Feels better to have it be a product of passion than just a means to meet a deadline. Which I'm sure Kuro can say we have experience with." Atsuko said with a sheepish giggle but she appreciated the gesture and seemed to take Kasumi up on that offer itself.

---------
Aisha and Kenji listened to Taji as she seemed to have an extended take on the personal views of Rika, and neither could disagree with that sentiment. Aisha especially, as she is never one to think that the ways of pacifism are the answer even if peace is a desired path, so Rika's choice to be a ninja without a desire for battle seemed to be a path along a broken path. Kenji in turn had a bit more respect for it, but also could concede that Rika would need to be strong as she could be to defend herself and whatever team she was given.

So while agreeing with Taji was easy, what to do next was a more difficult matter. One one hand, this seemed to be a personal thing so Kenji figured leaving her to her own devices was best with respect to that personal space. On the other hand, this kind of attitude seemed out of character for Rika to a degree he never had seen from her before and when Kenji was in a slump after arriving back from the mission Rika was there to offer his support. Would he be a poor teammate to not do the same? Especially given that Taji's point about this just being about the exams being suspect was valid as Rika should have the option to decline participation much as any ninja did. Kenji thought over the pros and cons of each, before he faced the two kunoichi as he came to a decision.

"Well, I am feeling like stretching my wings. You two don't have to get involved in this, she is my teammate and it is not your problem." Kenji said as he'd rather not drag these two in any more craziness than possible. Though Aisha already had a sly, toothy smirk in response to this expected statement.

"What, after Sky & Luna had so much fun in the air? Not a chance. You helped me get a place here so least we can do is help you find out what is bugging your buddy." Aisha replied, referring to herself and Luna & Sky as the two ninja dogs almost seemed to nod in agreement with this.

----------
Tayuya blinked in response to this as Sagiso's comment took a moment for her to process. But only a moment as soon enough both Hyuga would work to move to her sides as they crawled on her bed to cut her off. Naturally this caused her eyes to widen as she instantly moved back from the pair.

"H-hey, fuck off! I bath at my own pace, no yours!" Tayuya spat back as she considered her options. She doubted she could overpower trained Hyuga in a Taijutsu tussle, even the smaller one but as they moved from the left and right it did open up the center and the door itself was already opened.

"Maybe we should have a discussion on what actual fucking "consent" means, maybe..." Tayuya began to say, as if she tried to bait them with conversation only to bolt forward mid senteance as she tried to race out of the bed before they could get to her in order to make an escape. An escape where? What she planned to do next?

None of that mattered much at the moment.

Sagiso

"Ohoh~?"

Tayuya's sudden break for the door had caught Sagiso off-guard. No, not the fact that the sound kunoichi had chosen to move so abruptly, it was instead her decision to escape which Sagiso found surprising. The short-lived fisticuff that the Nadeshiko kunoichi had expected seemed to have been abandoned in favor of a long-winded chase. Not that she minded; the telling curves of a grin were spreading on Sagiso's face.

Sagiso shifted gears, gesturing to Furijia as she broke into a well-paced run, which, though slower than Tayuya's sprint, was more sustainable in the long-run. While the Nadeshiko also had ever confidence in catching Tayuya in a foot-race, where was the fun in that? Nay, the essence of a hunt was the chase, and this chase she would enjoy.

Shiho observed with interest the scene between Sagiso, Furijia and Tayuya. She was truly curious what all the commotion had been about. The young girl then heard Kiro’s words, taking her out of the action as well as remembered why she had come to his room in the first place. “Oh yeah the clothes. Apologies Kiro but can you go one ahead to the sewing room down the hall without me? Something interesting just popped up and I rather not miss it.” Glancing back towards Kiro, Shiho let the man know her priorities.

She turned back to the scene with Tayuya right as the girl ran out of the room. “Oho, we’ve got a runner.” Talking to herself, Shiho ran up a wall and crawled into the ceiling gates.

As if to annoy Tomiko even more, Mori had the biggest and most smug grin ever on his face. "Oh trust me, that won't be the only thing I'll win. I know I should probably expect some kind of elaborate trick to pay me back, but I am enjoying this moment way too much to worry about that." The mole genin said, unknowing of the fact that the sentence he just said could be taken in a different way that he intended.

Iwao laughed. "You can say that again. Oh the beauty of young souls, to see such energetic children interact and invoke each other is a sight to behold. Sorry, didn't mean to get all poetic just now. I am just happy to see Mori found a group of friends that he is so at ease with. Sure beats the Mori I knew back in the Academy, kept skipping class and loitering around the streets. I must admit, I used unorthodox methods to motivate him but at the time I had no other options. He has a strong spirit, but he needed to set some new priorities. If Tomiko didn't force him to go to school, I don't know if he even would have graduated at this time. He's got a good head upon his shoulders, but he can be incredibly stubborn at times." He let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a second before looking at Kuro. "Your daughter is a kind soul, and I'm incredibly thankful for the fact that Mori met her and got inspired by her. I really can't thank you or her enough for doing something I couldn't manage."

"I can certainly agree with that sentiment. After all, it will only make the product have more of an impact. I'll be sure to tell you how the ninja reacted to the gift, though I can probably already tell you that they will love it." Kasumi smiled at Atsuko, though the discord at the table caught her attention. "Unbelievable, he's been here for not even that long and he's already managed to rile up the group against your daughter by just some words." She let out a sigh as she shook her head. As annoying as her son can be at times, she had to be impressed by how easily he managed to turn the group against the presumed leader. "By the way Atsuko, I've been meaning to ask. I've noticed Tomiko has gauntlets on, is there any specific reason to that or did she forget to take them off after her mission?"
---------

Taji didn't show any implication that she would join them or leave them, instead she finished her dish and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I'll go with you. Why? It was my plan to begin with so I should take the brunt of the blame if we get caught. And I don't exactly want to leave you two without supervision, there seems to be a lack of a certain quality called maturity in this little group. We won't leave until we paid for this dinner, and I think it would be fair to Kenji that we all share in on the bill. " She didn't care if she sounded rude or if she offended anyone, she called it as she saw it. An Inuzuka literally raised among wolves and someone who zapped his allies and got attacked by a rat? There was no way that she would leave those two to their own devices.

"So, what birds are still here in winter and are known to flock together? If we're going to follow her, I want our disguise to be as convincing as possible." There was a shimmer of excitement in her voice, even the Ice Princess of Kumo couldn't keep up her façade when creating their own little mission.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Scrappa scoffed. “We are bandits my dear, you think we care about ‘reputation’ or ‘Shame?’ That’s the whole point. Raiders and scum obey under our flag. Heh, I’d say a bad reputation would be even more useful in scaring our enemies into submission.”

His jaw rattled with some kind of metallic clatter as he laughed. The man was unnatural, but seemed geunine. Well, as genuine as a bandit could be. He brought the scroll closer, a noticeable amount more for forcefully than previously.

Zaku snickered as the dust cleared and his curse mark recessed. The man had been pulverized. Though it had been a while since he pulled out the curse mark, mainly due to its bad habit of gnawing on all the chakra he had quickly. But he didn’t care in this instance, as Orochimaru was pleased by his display. pssht. Good riddance.

Kneeling down in front of Orochimaru, Zaku affirmed his loyalty to the snake sannin. The sound ninja in question still believing this fantasy was a reality.

“I won’t fail you Lord Orochimaru, that’s my oath to you.”

‘And... they all just ran away.’

Kiro was just left standing alone in the doorway to Tayuya’s room as the rowdy bunch, led by Sagisō, decided now was a great time to play an intricate game of tag. Even Shiho felt chasing after the group of girls was more of a priority. This was made evident by her creepy, spider-like maneuvers she used to crawl across the walls.

“Guess we’ll catch up later... when or wherever that is?”

The young prisoner questioned silently as he ran a hand smoothly through his jet black hair, trying to understand their actions. It was only a matter of time before dusk would begin to settle in. Unless they wanted to hunt in the dark, which Kiro had no qualms with, then they best be ready in at least hour. That should be enough time for those girls to get prepared.

Shiho was also generous enough to leave Kiro with was a comment telling him to go to the sewing room somewhere down the hall. However, due to her recent actions of just ditching him, Kiro was a bit skeptical to actually follow through. Like, he didn’t even know where exactly the sewing room was. Down the hall where? He was still the same dude who got lost finding his way to the battlefield in the exams and this time, Sagisō wasn’t there to show him the way.

“Yo. Any of you guys know where exactly the sewing room is?”

Turning around, Kiro looked back into the middle room where the others were waiting. Though it was unlikely Raiku, Taiyo, or even Susei knew, he decided it was better to question the group anyways. At the very least, they could come together to prove a more competent bunch than that wild pack. Right?

Tayuya knew in the back of her mind this whole thing was a waste of energy and time, after all the Hyuga were likely to sustain a run longer than she could and with those eyes it didn't matter where she'd go or hide they'd be able to find her. Really what had she hoped to accomplish?

Tayuya had these rational thoughts in her head as she ran down the compound with the Hyuga in hot pursuit. She mainly had two options as she ran before she'd inevitably tire out, A she could just fall to a stop and try to "talk" her way out of this group bathing Sagiso seemed primed for or B try one little trick to throw them off her trail.

So, whatever choice she made, she seemed to steer herself towards the training area. And as she ran she began to whistle a little tune along the way. Subtle, but just loud enough for her admirers to hear...

Furijia

Why am I doing this..?

Such idle thoughts ran through Furījia's head as she chased down Tayuya. Truth be told, she held a few complex feelings towards the sound kunoichi...Ah, who was she kidding? She hated Tayuya. Not the burning hatred of fury or vengeance, but rather the icky swampy muck of detest and dislike. Namely in part to the kunoichi's attempts to kill her much earlier in the year.

That being said, she found herself quite pleased now that the tables where flipped. With Sagiso at her side, the sound kunoichi was forced to flee. Where was her pomp now? Didn't dear to threaten her this time now did she? Needless to say, Furijia felt quite pleased with herself.

"Furījia! Hand!"

Sagisō's sudden shout snapped her out of her reverie; her words strange and nonsensical, but not ones Furījia chose to ignore. In moments the sisters were holding hands, and with Sagisō taking the lead, they began to poke and prod at each other's chakra. Having battled Tayuya once already, Sagisō was well aware of her prowess with genjutsu, and would thus shut it down prematurely. The chakra-interactive loop she formed with Furījia would swiftly render any genjutsu quickly broken as the pokes and prods disturbed the genjutsu's ability to hijack their senses.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The siblings couldn't help but be bemused with the events surround the three kunoichi. Its not everyday that one gets to see someone over the age of 4 being convinced to bathe.

Oh hey its Shiho...wait she kinda looks like that guy who attacked me?

Well they are family

She has more similarities with that guy than Furijia, I think that warrants some thought.

"Yo. Any of you guys know where exactly the sewing room is?"

Kiro's question snapped Taiyo out of his internal monologue; while he had no idea what the prisoner was talking about, he was willing to help.

"I can help you look for it Kiro," The FBS master offered, "I could use some new clothes of my own," His signature outfit always left something to be desired, something he wanted to remedy with this new outfit.