• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Azumi listened to Reaver as he seemed to compliment her ability to persuade with the brimstone analogy, and seemed relief that for now he seemed to be willing to tolerate her enough to carry on with the group's goals going forward. Least it was some form of understanding on his end, and tolerance as Azumi knew she had yet to earn his favor or true respect.

But she didn't need that, least not to move forward. Which Reaver's question seemed to imply as Azumi would be quick to answer.

"Well, we need to get Baiyan to discuss this. But I have an idea in mind for our first mission. One that should be good to develop some team chemistry and provide you with a means of a "constructive" means to let out your more aggressive urges." Azumi explained to Reaver, as she kept the details to herself but offered enough general information as well as the promise of some action to come.

--------------
"Storm Release: Surging Twister!"
In a flash, Darui had been quick to respond. As he formed successive hand signs before water from natural puddles in the cave or canteens along with that produced of his own chakra began to surge around himself and mix in with some lightning he produced as his key signature style as the Storm Twister formed a protective barrier around himself as well as "Aisha" and "Kenji." Darui would proceed to shoot said twister forward, after the force of Zaku's Airwaves had been dispelled on impact, as he aimed to strike back against the Oto-nin with the same technique. Said technique would gain speed and strength as it spun round and round while it mixed with the air....as it would try to pull the Oto-nin towards it to ensure that it would attack them.

Like Taji, Aisha & Kenji in their bat forms focused more on dodging the silk & webbing as they needed to wait for a cue from Darui to intervene. When the twister was shot, the bat-ninja flew in the opposite direction to gain even further distance while also keeping an eye on the battle at hand. Both were ready to jump in if need be, but for now they focused on staying a safe distance away as they moved by Taji to make sure she was with them.

-------------
"Thank you, though it is a bit basic. Still working out the limits of what I can or can't do, but it is quite useful here. And yeah, I'd love to see how it works for me in a fight between us." Tomiko said with some excitement in her tone, as she seemed to like the idea that Mori preposed as she flopped down on one of the dirt beds she made. Since Mori seemed to be speaking with Lady Guren, she figured it was fair to go speak with Katsuo.

"Man....you were incredible out there. I can see why you made it to the semis of the Chunin Exams." Tomiko said, as she offered some good-will and praise to Katsuo as she considered him the MVP of the exchange with Absurd.

------------
Soon enough, one of the coyotes that Pakura had scent out returned to her and the Suna Genin as it seemed to try and rely a message to her. After a brief period of discussion, Pakura glanced back over towards Madoka & Yasu.

"Seems that we have multiple scents up ahead in the waterfall towards the center of the island. Thinks it might be the Jinchuriki, on top of a party or two after it." Pakura explained to Madoka and Yasu, as it seemed that the situation was a bit more complicated than Madoka would have preferred.

-------------
"You know, there is a little thing known as "personal space" Lady Yuki. I know you are eager for this but you do tend to make things needless....awkward." Kakashi replied, his tone dry as he offered his light critique as he decided to focus on the task at hand. Though before he made a move Sakura stepped forward.

"K-kakashi sensei. If a blood sample is needed then....then take mine." Sakura offered, as the kunoichi figured she'd be the ideal choice here for such a task. After all, her family had been a line of civilians and she had no unique bloodline attributes. A normal family, not a noble clan which meant that it would be as "ordinary" a sample as they could possibly pull from. Offering nothing unique of value.

It was the safest option she felt, but when she said that Kakashi offered a mere eye smile.

"It's alright. As your sensei it is my duty to ensure the safety of the team, and I figure now was as good a time as any for that. Don't worry, this will work itself out." Kakashi assured Sakura, who while she had her own doubts about what Kakashi had in mind decided to put trust in her sensei. He never let her down when it counted before and she was not about to lose her faith in him now.

"Here, if you are dead set on this...." Pakkun said, as he appeared from behind a bush and made his way over to Kakashi. Sakura figured the ninja dog had been in hiding, but none the less Pakkun went up to Kakashi as the ninja dog seemed to offer to take a bite to draw the blood. Given Hama appeared cool with any method, Kakashi shrugged as he put the kunai into his bag as he displayed one of his gloved hands hands and within a moment Pakkun bit on it which made Kakashi seemingly flinch and Sakura herself wince. That had to leave a mark, which it seemed to do as Pakkun removed its mouth as blood dripped from the glove from the view of everyone else and from Hama's close & personal view she'd see several bite marks through the glove of the exposed skin. Within moments, Kakashi took a vial and allowed the droplets of blood to drip into the vial as soon enough he closed the vial and wrapped a bandage over his apparent wound.

"Here, the blood you seem to crave." Kakashi said as he presented the vial to Hama. As indeed, the vial had the blood sample of one of them as he gave Hama seemingly what she desired.

--------------
Flashback
Tayuya had her reservations about Sagiso's comments, especially the idea they became intimate as "siblings" in any capacity. She listened to Sagiso as she provided her reasons for why this sub made sense. Tayuya had to raise an eyebrow on the rule of "prisoners not fighting each other." While that seemed logical, though Orochimaru's prisons tended to lack such a rule and she heard no mention of that from the Hyuga Head who had been completely hands off.

The second point made, while also logical as revealing all her secrets was unwise, she already figured the general set up of her abilities had been reported from her battle with the Genin collective. By this point she presumed the only thing the Leaf had not known was certain....specific techniques in regards to her Genjutsu abilities. Irregardless....

Poof!
Tayuya recalled her Doki as she landed on the ground before she gave a nod towards Sagiso & Kiro. "Fine, I am curious to see what you and all your hype can do and in the end it meets the same result so it doesn't matter. Though if you try this shit with me again and well....you'll find my walking towards my generous side is a very slim tightrope to scale." Tayuya replied, as she figured so long as Sagiso pushed Kiro to his limits it would meet the same goal she had originally.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“...”

For a flicker, Kai saw Hama in Tsuki. What made matters worse was he couldn’t tell if that was a good or bad thing. So this is why Hama added a first year into our team’s ranks...how egotistical of her...

“Ahem, yes Xenos do tend to be either cowardly or insufferably incompetent. Thankfully for you your opponent was both.” Kai mused. “As for you seiun...I expected more from your fighting ability. If you were an outlaw, one would have thought you would be able to handle yourself effectively against that handicapped greener. Especially after I sparred you myself.”

Kai cocked his head at Seiun, noticing his wincing in pain. He eyed his shoulder, which seemed tense. Upon closer inspection, it was a blocked chakra node. Most likely one of the two hyugga’s work. Kai squinted from behind his mask, readying a senbon needle.

“Hold still.”

Flicking his wrist, he sent a slightly energized acupuncture needle right into the pore in his seiun’s skin. Somehow, the hunter nin managed to use a snip of his own chakra mixed with the precision of The needle to unlock the pathway once again. Grunting, Kai looked at the Ex-Rain nin.

“Better?”

“Awkward is a point of view dear Kakashi~” Hama cooed near him.

Hama eyed the vial as it filled up with deep red blood, and caught it when Kakashi handed it over. Analyzing the blood sample, she gave a smile and a pat on his head.

“Good boy~” she said in a sing sing voice before clapping her hands together. “Alright everyone, time to go!~”

Kai blinked. “....WHAT...?!”

Zaku’s eyes widened as the the Cloud Jounin countered his Decapatating Airwaves with his own wind style justu, forming a tornado that easily tanked his attack. Putting his hands up defensively, he turned his head to the side, addressing a certain boy

“Kid! Get behind me!”

“Boss?!” Kou cried

The tornado swept closer in the tight cave, no where to run nor take cover. He had to tank the hit. He closed his eyes and prepared for the worst...when a familiar voice shouted.

“Multiple Kicks Whirlwind!”

Sakon and Ukon violently kicked in the air, chakra fueling into a wind style Justu. The tornado they whipped up as a result of their circular motion impacted that of the enemy’s Tornado, Canceling then both out. Sakon landed down on the ground, an evil smile poking out from his green lipstick.

“My, for a Jounin you are quite a disappointment. Thinking you can take us all on, eh runt? You are easily outmatched. Now, let me teach you how you are. It is called: ‘Doh-Re-Mi’.”

“Do!!!” A hidden voice yelled, not Sakon’s.

Suddenly, Sakon not making any handsigns, a powerful invisible shockwave of air rocketed throughout the cave, around Darui’s entire position.

“Re!!!” Sakon yelled with the voice

An equivalent power burst of air burst all of a sudden from right underneath Darui, synching up perfectly with the ‘Do’ attack, aiming for ‘Do’ to push Darui into ‘Re’. Sakon hopped into the air, another set of hands coming from his stomach.

“Mi!!!!” The two voices said together.

Suddenly, a powerful conclusive force was propelled from all four of their hands, aiming to combo with ‘Re’ and slam the possible airborne target into the cave wall and break all their bones.

Kidomaru all the while eyes the jumping pests around Darui, snickering. Going to act like flies are ya? So be it, i’ll Treat you like flies...! Kidomaru spat out a long stream of spider silk from his mouth like a rope. The rope snapped off, before growing several extensions like branches, hoping for one of the branches to ensnare ‘Aisha’ Or her compatriot.

Gurens left eye snapped open at Mori's words, her attention only somewhat focused on the group around her.
"I appreciate it, but..." The crystal nin paused, glancing back at the sparkling mesh threading behind her that encased the group, before continuing, "I've gotta stay close to this threading to track any foreign presence getting to close to our camp. But I thank you anyways. Goodnight, Mori." The honorable kunoichis words were over exaggerated and obvious with no actual sounds escaping her lips, allowing Mori to follow the conversation with as much ease as possible. As she finished her silent explanation, she leaned back against the threading, once again resuming her 'shut eye'.

~~~~

A small smile slowly crept across Katsuo's face as the soft earthy bed was produced right behind where he had been standing. The boy took no time at all to flop back on the bed with a heavy sigh, thankful for what little relaxation he was able to obtain after a day like today.
The boys relaxation however, was cut short by the familiar sound of Tomiko's voice, causing him to shoot up straight in his little cot, and make room for the Earth nin to have a seat with him.

"Hehe, what? Cmon, you don't have to give me so much credit, just a little misdirection. Has gotten me out of more sticky situations than I can remember. The real surprise out there was you yourself. You've got quite the fascinating technique's, so much durability and stamina, its really impressive..." Katsuo's voice trailed off, his attention shifting to Guren and Mori's silent yet rather comedic looking conversation.
"You guys should really give yourselves more credit, I'm nothing special....I don't see why things always have a habit of coming back to me....I haven't even done anything that significant." He finished, his eyes slowly trailing towards the ground, but his smile never fading.
"I've done nothing wrong or spectacular...im not special, why bother watching me?" The water nins mind had clearly been trailing off elsewhere during there brief conversation, but the boy wasn't willing to make it obvious that the idea of that snake Orochimaru constantly watching him...actually scared the young man to his core.
"...besides. I wasn't able to completely dodge Absurds attack, he got me pretty good!" Katsuo spoke up once more, trying to fill the air with a slightly less awkward conversation as he looked down at his forearms, the back of which were still spackled with small, swollen singe marks.
"Would be nice to have your rejuvenation ability at a time like this. But I'm not one to complain, just a flesh wound."

As he listened to their exchange, Kiro still found it difficult to believe the two were actually sisters. Even though Tayuya tried to deny it, there was a factor he couldn’t overlook. The one trait he felt they had in common was being able to get into his head so easily. An example being his reaction a moment ago. He supposed that was enough of a similarity to confirm their bond. Knowing they were both siblings could only further his motivation to defeat one of them.

Kiro did share Tayuya’s thoughts on Sagisō’s comments. The Hyūga were extremely lenient and should’ve gotten everything they needed from the prisoners by now. Having the two of them kill each other would probably be more beneficial. As far as ‘revealing secrets’ went, there was no point in really hiding anything. Whether or not he had a hidden ability would be irrelevant if the Hyūga Head felt the need to execute him.

Besides, his participation in the exams had already exposed his fighting style to the villages. In fact, this so-called ‘hype’ Tayuya mentioned had long since died out after Azumi humiliated him. There was no doubt in his mind that he was seen as some pathetic loser in their eyes. Now that he was a prisoner, Kiro didn’t expect to be on anyone’s radar. That was fine. Kiro only needed too prove to himself that he wasn’t trash.

“There’s more at stake than just that. If I fail to provide a satisfactory performance here, then it would be a disgrace to myself. Other than that, I absolutely had no idea she was your sister. Forgive me for attempting to harm her I guess?” There was a chance that Tayuya could rage, just as Sagisō did, if he serverly injured her. Perhaps she would outright deny helping him with the cursed seal. Tayuya could also be attempting to hide how much she cared for her sister. Maybe he was just overthinking it.

The Uchiha sighed and scratched his head at the thoughts. They were only serving too confuse him. It would be unwise to face this opponent with such a distraction holding him back. Speaking of his opponent, Kiro attempted to clear his mind. Keeping a calm demeanor, as much as it probably annoyed some opponents, usually helped him during battles.

Looking back at Sagisō now, Kiro carefully considered his next words. For some reason, he just sucked at communicating with her. Perhaps trading blows would help him understand. After a moment, he settled on proposing a much simpler question too prevent her from going off on him or something.

“So... are you ready, Sagisō?”

Sagisō ~~Flashback~~

Unlike her opponent, Sagisō lacked any sort of the grimy, angsty, self-proving motivation. Birthed from his experiences in the Chūnin Exams, Kiro carried with him some odd, self-pitying notion. An inferiority complex in its infancy -or so the girl reckoned. There wasn't much to be said about that. If he felt the need to prove himself then he should. It was as simple as that.

Rather than answer Kiro immediately, Sagisō drove her fingers through her hair. She sifted through the dark locks, from the roots to their wispy ends. When she had finished, her hair fell to the floor, pooling in a small bundle at her feel. In her hand was the ribbon she'd used to hold her hair up in its loop. She tossed it aside. Flipping over her hand, she retrieved a small pin, which she tucked into her hair, upon it was the engraved flower of Nadeshiko. She fiddled for a few seconds, fixing the pin in place and with it the bangs covering the left side of her face. Next, she turned to her wrists, or rather the wrist warmers. Pulling off the left, she spoke. "Nadeshiko's 36th Ranked - Skillful Star, Sagisō Ajisai." The cloth accessory grasped tightly in hand, it's threading painting a picture of Hydrangeas in bloom, her lips parted. "Ajisai being the Hydrangea, meaning Pride." Locking eyes with her opponent-to-be, she lightly tossed the wrist warmer towards him. She didn't look to see whether he'd chosen to catch it or not, as she'd already moved on to removing the wrist warmer around her right hand. "Sagisō being the White Egret Orchid, meaning... you'll find out if you win." This wristwarmer she pocketed, allowing it to disappear into the sealing marks that lined the inside of her arms -now visible and on display.

She loosened the muscles in the calf of her foremost leg, tightening the tendons in her thighs as she lifted it lightly into the air, where it hovered a few centimeters off the ground. Her weight remained on her hind leg, which was her dominant leg. She was poised to deliver a powerful, and precise, kick. She had her hands raised in front of her, palms inward and the back of her hands directed towards Kiro. "I'm ready."

This wasn't a stance within the gentle fist, and the aggressive gleam in her eyes was not one reminiscent of the Hyūga Clan's standard fighting style. This was her own style, something part Hyūga and part Nadeshiko, a unique form belonging solely to the Skillful Star Sagisō Ajisai!

Yasu

It wasn't the most comfortable boat ride Yasu had ever been on -although the deserts of the Land of Wind hadn't exactly offered much in comparison- but, it had taken them safely across the ocean without much chakra expenditure. The group of Suna-nin seemed to bide their time as Pakura scouted the island with her Cayote, reporting several scents up ahead.

"Does that include them..?" Gesturing to a location just a stone's throw away, Yasu pointed out two Kunoichi who seemed perfectly content to watch the Suna-group from a distance. Although one of them seemed rather tense, the other stood casually. They weren't, by any means, well-hidden but the way they watched the group was odd at best and unnerving at worst. Fingers fiddling with a loose feather, Yasu eyed Pakura for a reaction and their next orders. The night was swiftly approaching, and he doubted the Jonin would be pleased with dubious characters stalking them within the darkness.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Soon after he finished his drink, Taiyo rejoined the group, right around the time Kakashi gave the blood sample and Hama decided to leave with her troops, causing an increasingly bitter taste to enter the Leaf-nin's mouth.

This sucks...

You're telling me. We were fending off the Mist perfectly, the lightning guy was down for the count, Kai was almost finished, Tsuki was nowhere to be found, water-lily decided to bail and crazy lady was being taken care of by Kakashi. And yet, they still come out as victors cause they got what they wanted! I am SICK and TIRED of Kohanagakure bending over backwards just so other villages can get what they want. First the sound invade us and now the Mist are making crazy demands, at this point, we'll be the laughing stock of the five great nations! And I refuse to let that happen.

So what, are you suggesting we tell the powers that be back at the leaf to get their shit together?

Only if this is a reccurring problem...

Well look at the bright side, at least they're leaving, which means we can finally continue searching for the Jinchūriki.

Yeah, assuming it hasn't been taken already...

Tsuki
“Ahem, yes Xenos do tend to be either cowardly or insufferably incompetent. Thankfully for you your opponent was both.” This caused the whip-weilding kunoichi to softly chuckle, the comment was mean, but she felt that if her opponent wanted to finish her, she could have, making iy all the funnier.

"Never thought I'd see the day where your silent, how amusing," As if she knew that Kai was beginning to see Hama-sensei in her, she continued to tease Kai, complete with a voice remeniscent to when the older mist kunoichi was adressing her "dear Kakashi".

Now I see why Hama acts this way, messinf with people is fun. As long as it doesn't hurt them that is...

As she came to this revalation, Kai began to stick a senborn needle into Seiun's shoulder, which admittedly seemed tense, loosening up as the needle took effect. Her servant began to strech his arm as if he was trying to break it in, only to confirm that it worked. As such, Tsuki decided that it would be fair to give another snarly comment before they left.

"Good, no servant of mine will be allowed to be disabled, now I believe it is time we take our leave," The Yuki-nin turned to Hama as if waiting for her to begin leaving.
Seiun
“As for you seiun...I expected more from your fighting ability. If you were an outlaw, one would have thought you would be able to handle yourself effectively against thathandicapped greener. Especially after I sparred you myself.”

Ugh, this is what guilt feels like? It feels...wrong, I forgot the last time I felt wrong...

Seiun was filled with even more resentment when he realized that his loss, which was only caused by an accident, got his chakra disabled. However, being unable to use his lightning chakra didn't last long, the minute the needle began to do its work, Seiun felt a familiar crackling feeling surging throughout his body after streching his arm a bit.

"That'll do Kai, that'll do," The former rouge felt the chakra coursing through his veins and an expression of contentment soon dominated his face. Of course, Tsuki decided that the conversation wouldn't be complete without a Hama-esque comment.

Come on, we already have 1 Hama, that's enough for me...

"Water Style: Water Wall!"​

Darui fired a stream of water from his mouth just before Sakon completed his first strike, and soon enough generated a large and powerful wall made of water and used it to block Sakon's combo attacks; as the wind struck but was unable to overpower the Jonin's water all as it protected both himself and his students. Soon enough, the attacks would cease but Darui himself had been far from finished as the water wall expanded out towards Sakon & Zaku as he mixed it in with another technique.

"Lightning Style: Emotion Wave!"
Electricity in powerful volts fired from Darui's mouth along with the water wall stream as the electricity coated over the walls to add a thunderous "spark" to the waves before Darui expanded them out; his aim was to push the Oto-nin away with the waves and "catch" them with it while he also worked to try and shock them to hell in one combo move.

The "Aisha" wolf glanced at the spider rope that seemed to expand into a psuedo-net as it seemed try to ensnare her and "Kenji." Well, it was easier for "Aisha" to play fight as it already assumed the man-beast clone form as her fangs bared and claws extended before Luna or "Aisha" swiped at net extensions; slicing them to pieces. The "Kenji" pulled out a kunai, not so gracefully, as he slapped a paper bomb and tossed it at Kidomaru all the same.

"Aisha" was not done, as she made hand signs and then clutched the web rope that Kidomaru fired at them once she cut through the extensions as she fired a fire stream that aimed to travel along the web with the aim to burn the spider-nin....and it it met with the paper bomb "Kenji" threw, create an fiery & explosive punch.

The real Kenji & Aisha meanwhile, worked to fly to avoid the chaos as they kept heir natural patterns. Kenji hated the fact they were being held back with Taji, as he wanted so badley to teach that airwaves prick a lesson given his less than pleasant first meeting. Still, he kept back till Darui said otherwise as he observed all the Oto-team and Jinchuriki while he flew like Aisha did so they could keep tabs on all parities.

Aisha herself felt bad the kid was caught in the crossfire of all this. She knew the Oto-nin had questionable morals but it appeared that the one named Zaku cared about him. Yet he showed reckless abandon bringing him along which rubbed Aisha the wrong way. You never bring cubs to the hunt and Zaku seemed to spit in the face of that.

--------------
"Well I was just curious how long they'd stare without saying anything." Pakura replied to Yasu, as she seemed well aware of the presence of the two kunoichi present as she turned to them with a sly grin.

"Greetings ladies, do you intend to stand and watch quietly all day or do you have business you wish to discuss?" Pakura asked with her arms folded over her chest, as she naturally motioned for Yasu and Madoka to stay behind her which Madoka followed quickly as she kept an eye on the pair.

Madoka had an eyebrow raised. If she read the headbands correctly, they seemed to be of Nadeshiko Village. The same village that Hyuga Sagiso had been part of, could they be here on her account? If so, why and what did it concern them? If not....then why were they here? Madoka would keep guard as her puppets were ready to unleash within a moment's notice while Pakura awaited an answer from them.

-------------
Tomiko was a lot of things. Bolt, fearless and quite determined....if not a big hot headed, stubborn and reckless to go along with it. But one thing she knew, prided herself on even more than ninja skills was her ability to pick up on subtle cues when someone was feeling the pain inside. She had plenty of experience with her crew as the constant morale booster, so even as Katsuo played it cool she could sense he was hiding something from her.

What that was, well Tomiko couldn't say. But Tomiko pretended not to notice as she focused on Katsuo's arm as she reached into her ninja bag.

"Funny, I tend to tell Mori the same thing when I get big injuries, and he's quick to point out that trying to downplay the pain doesn't help. Whether it is external, or internal wounds...." Tomiko replied to Katsuo as she brought out what appeared to be a gauze and some healing ointment; it wasn't anything a pro medic would have but it had been better than nothing.

"Now, this might sting. But if you work with me you'll feel better...." Tomiko said, as she figured somebody had to tend to his injuries so they could be as fresh as they can be. She'd do the same with Mori right after, especially when it concerned his hearing issues. They needed help and she needed to contribute around here after all they did today.

--------------
"Well then, seems our business is settled." Kakashi said, as he placed his headband back over his Sharingan eye as he moved over to where Sakura, Taiyo and Raiku had been as he already knew Furijia had gone off with Sagiso prior. A bit of that "clan over team/village" ideology but with Sagiso he had been willing to give more of a pass as the situation seemed dicey from her view and she was direct family....not to mention a Genin so impulsive acts like that were expected.

"One thing you should note Lady Yuki. It would be suggested you be mindful of any Oto-units there. If there is one thing to know of their leader, it is that he is one to fancy blood samples himself." Kakashi said, as he put the idea of possible "competition" for Hama's blood passion in her and her team's head but more importantly just wanted the mental picture of Orochimaru's team being on the island to take up some of their focus. Irregardless of their feelings on that or his own team's questions about what Kakashi had just seemed to do quite casually.

------------
Flashback
Tayuya had an eyebrow raised as Sagiso made a big show with her hair before she pulled out some wrist warmers and began to do some pre-fight stretches and kicks. Tayuya herself simply moved to the side to give the two space and herself maximum viewing space as Sagiso announced she was ready to begin as she struck what Tayuya presumed was her Hyuga Stance.

Well, this should be interesting. The Sharingan vs. Byakugan. That mark of yours might be the difference, though I wonder when....or if, you'll understand that. Maybe you will, maybe it will be too late but you better show me the traits that Orochimaru saw in you before this is done. This Hyuga Princess should ensure you don't go easy if nothing else....

"That's a reasonable explaination lady Guren, goodnight." Mori said to Lady Guren as he gave her a thumbs up before reaching underneath his shirt, revealing a plain brown blanket he wrapped around his body. He took it with him everywhere he went, it was much more than just a simple blanket to sleep under. It just required creative thinking to use to its full potential, like using it to hide under to imitate a rock in the dark. He spread it out over his makeshift bed and looked at Tomiko and Katsuo who were busy talking. Deciding that he didn't want to interrupt them, he pulled out his trusty notepad and began to write. He had a vague idea what they could be talking about, and even if he didn't he was confident that they would appreciate his words nontheless.

You both did great today. You both deserve the praise you get, even if you think otherwise. Katsuo, I get that you are worried about Orochimaru but we are here for you. He'd have to kill us first before he can get you, and he won't be stupid enough to attack us with Lady Guren and multiple other jonin around. He'd be too obvious as a singular person and most likely get called out. Besides, Lady Guren is keeping an eye out with that nifty Crystal Jutsu. Don't bother yourself with nasty thoughts, you both survived without too many injuries unlike myself. I do not want to be treated differentely though, I can still fight and the first one to treat me like a child will get launched up into the sky with the last of my chakra. If you have something you want to discuss with me, write it down and save it for tomorrow. We aren't allowed to make a fire and I need to see to understand you. You may use my medkit, not sure if it will help though. Good night. ~Mori

Mori took his medkit out of his pocket and threw it next to Tomiko along with the notepad before getting ready to fall asleep. Lord knew he'd need it.

------------------------

Taji wanted to join the fight, she had a plan ready. But she had orders to stay out of the fights until Darui gave the order. She wanted to take action but her upbringing prevented her from that and it burned her up. And there was a kid involved without any visible ninja training as well! No matter how understaffed their village was, no one should send a kid to a mission like this. They were basically death fodder compared to the other, more talented ninja around. Really starting to get sick of this group, wish I could attack them.

Flashback
On the outside it looked like Kiro was just gazing at Sagisō, waiting for her to finish. He’d never seen her fight so his knowledge was limited. With that in mind, Kiro had begun to go through what he actually knew of Sagisō’s skillset. Then after that, he started formulating some ideas in his head. First he’d have too...
His train of thought came to an abrupt halt when Sagisō literally threw something at him without warning. Fortunately, Kiro’s left arm reacted rather quickly and flashed in front of him, catching the object with his hand. Turning his palm, Kiro looked at the item in it’s grasp. A wrist warmer. Looking back, he watched as Sagisō took off the other one, revealing sealing marks. Something which Kiro wished he had right now. Other than the slight change of appearance, he listened as Sagisō offered to explain the meaning of her name if she won.

Kiro figured that Sagisō was performing some type of demonic ritual. Something related to ‘Nadeshiko’ probably. Unfortunately, he didn’t even remember what his own name meant. Since he had nothing to offer, Kiro quietly followed Sagisō’s lead and pocketed the wrist warmer. After all that, Sagisō finally answered his question by getting into a battle stance unknown to him. Even further, she didn’t seem to mind fighting in the training hall any longer.

‘So she’s giving herself the advantage by keeping me in an enclosed place, lessening the spacing. I’ve watched the Hyūga and that stance barely resembles any of theirs. Not only that, but also I’m surrounded by wood and a few dozen bystanders. Perhaps it’s too dissuade me from using fire style or any explosives recklessly? No. With those markings on her wrists, her shurikenjutsu is on another level. She probably wants too trap me while simultaneously betting I won’t indulge in anything too explosive.’

However, Kiro knew he wouldn’t last too long with taijutsu against a Hyūga. Even with the sharingan he couldn’t be certain. As much as Kiro wanted to create some space between them and lead with the first attack in order to segway into something else, he couldn’t. Backing down before the fight even started would show cowardice.

Deciding to play along for now, Kiro angled both his feet more towards Sagisō. The angle of the back foot and narrow width of the stance meant Kiro could bounce back and forth with decent speed. That speed could allow him to generate more powerful attacks. With his lead foot pointing forwards, he was still capable of blocking from the left or right. If needed, all Kiro needed was a simple adjustment to make the transition smoother. Due to the even weight distribution, the rear leg was also capable of blocking effectively.

There was a major weakness that warranted the Uchiha’s worry for a drawn out taijutsu duel. But had Kiro taken a more defensive stance, his mobility would take a complete dive. Not only would that prevent him from getting away but he would also be at Sagisō’s mercy due to the lack of offense. In short, this stance was perfect for someone who relied on quick movements and extra power. He too raised his hands in front of him. They were half opened, half closed, as he waited to see what Sagisō’s move would really be.

Letting out a sigh, Kiro made eye contact once more with his opponent. She was probably expecting him to say start or something. Her position clearly showed she was ready to strike at any moment with the leg. In that case, considering she was somewhat human and of the female species, Kiro had no choice but to uphold his personal rule.

“Ladies first.”

Both Sakon and ukon’s eyes flashed opened when Darui protective justu, a ripping water wall appearing before them. That cloud pest...! I can’t get rid of the wall! Beginning to panic, they hopped back, outrunning the water wall as it crashed towards them. The water wall roared towards team sound, Zaku held his ground, holding out both of his hands together. Chakra poured into them as the Zanuka air tubes primed audibly.

“Decapatating Airwaves!!”

Zaku shot a powerful burst of air, punching a large gap in the water wall and out the other side, missing Darui by mere inches. The gap that was created was enough for all of Team sound to be perfectly safe, the gap allowing the wave to pass over them unharmed. Even ukon who was on the other side of the wall lunged at the opening, barley making it.

Zaku snickered at the Jounin. “Heh, is that the best you got? You cloud punks aren’t all your cracked up to be!”

Sakon nodded to Ukon as they had made up a plan without needing a vocal conversation. Ukon hurled over Darui, landing on the far left side of the cave while Sakon already stood on the far right. They both bit down on their thumbs and slammed their hands on the ground.

“Ninja art summoning!” They said in Unison. “Rashömon!!!”

In an instant, a large Rashömon came from the ground as black writing sprawled from it Since they weren’t in a curse mark form, the Rashömon was smaller, but big enough to fit in the cave. The top of the Rashömon hit the ceiling and it’s spikes slammed into the side. It effectively sealed off their side of the cave, leaving them isolated with only the jinchurki in their path.

“Um...is it over?” Kou asked from behind Zaku.

“Not yet...” Kidomaru replied, suspended from the ceiling on a lone thread. His eyes met with the jinchurki’s. “She needs to go.”

Kidomaru flapped open his mouth, hundreds of tiny needles came out in a squall! The needles were made of tense spider silk, harder than steel. It effectively peppered her side of the cave. Kou gasped and held his hand out to do something, but Zaku caught him by the wrist.

“No kid.”

Kou was confused, looking up to him. “But...why do we need to fight boss!? She could get hurt!”

“Knowing the legends...I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that.” Sakon growled.

Kou was confused. He didn’t know much about jinchurki’s, but she had a hailstorm of needles coming her way! And all she would think of as she died was that he betrayed him. He felt guilt in his heart, even though he didn’t truly lead them to her. He wish he could set the record straight somehow. But if this killed Heshina...he would never get that chance.

“Oh?” Hama’s face actually seemed genuinely surprised for the first time in a long while. “Then perhaps we’ll hunt them down...call it a gesture of good faith from village to village~ and of course if we get their hands on them they tell’ll me where they keep their blood supply~“

Kai didn’t like where this was headed. He was on board with the idea of this blood bank for Xeno identification purposes. But it was starting to interfere with their primary objective: catch the jinchurki. He needed to aquire it to show his father that his judgment was true and maybe if he showed this then he would reconsider fighting for Kiro’s Case once more. As much as the prince Yuki hated to admit it...he couldn’t pry Kiro from the grasp of the Xenos alone. He needed the Yuki’s support.

“Now now then, let’s have formal introductions now that this quarrel is over.” Hama chuckled. “I’m Lady Hama, Chief medical Ninja and scientist of the Yuki Family~”

She held out her hand to kakashi, gesturing to shake it. She gave a wink to Kakashi, which could be interpreted in many of ways. Kai personally detested the idea of a handshake, looking at the Kohona crew and cringing at the prospect

Sagisō ~~ Flashback ~~

"What a gentleman~"

Falling forward, Sagisō's kicking stance extended into a lunge, her previously poised leg sliding in front of her as she extended her rear leg and lurched forward. Her stance was rather poor at this point, and she knew it, rather than trying to maintain it she allowed the whole thing to crumble and her body balled into a roll. Within one full revolution of her body, she was prepared to act. Planting her palms against the ground and whip-lashing her body she bounded to her feet. As she landed -her body bending at the knees to absorb the force of her landing- two shuriken could be seen between her fingers, one in either hand. The luster of metal flashed, the two shuriken drawing two arcs, long and wide, as they closed in on Kiro like a pincer. The Shuriken were thrown oddly, their paths far too long to hit the boy anytime soon as she'd thrown them almost horizontally, and they curved slowly.

Following up, the tendons in her leg released all their stored energy launching the Nadeshiko Kunoichi into the air. Her body spun through the air, spiraling like a top as she flipped. Several small objects flashed from her body, and would across the field. Their sharp edges gleamed with a cold light -Makibishi. Even as the shuriken whirred and the Makibishi were falling to the ground, two Kunai appear within Sagisō's hands. She tossed them in the air, they drew long arcs like mountain peaks, gathering more altitude that they did any real distance on Kiro's position. Someone with skilled eyes could predict they'd land, not near Kiro, but instead in the middle of the Makibishi field.

A multitude of clicks rattled against the ground, the Makibishi seasoning the ground. At this point, Sagisō had landed once again, her legs bending to accommodate a hasty rebound. Not, however, before she withdrew several needles -senbon. Her legs carried her airborne once more, this time, rather than flip, she simply spun, the senbon in her hands drawing long arcs without much height to them. Because of her aerial launching point, they would sail harmlessly over Kiro's head, impaling themselves on the ground behind him.

At this point veins crept across Sagisō's face, her byakugan allowing her to position her feet between the many Makibishi as she landed. It also allowed her to observe the entirety of the immediate battlefield. With a shower of needles behind him, a sea of spines before him and two Shuriken closing on on either side, Kiro would be encircles by her shuriken formation. But, even so, the formation held little lethality. The shuriken at his sides moved too slowly to pose any threats, it would be simple for someone, even without the sharingan, to snatch them from the air. But that was within expectations.

Asshe lurched forward into a cartwheel, the Kunai she'd thrown earlier came tumbling down. With a quick 1-2 she nailed the handle of the Kunai knives with her heels, sending them soaring towards Kiro. Her legs were able to exert for more power than her hands would've ever been able to, so the Kunai moved far faster than she ever would've been able to throw them. They were aimed low, at Kiro's legs, while the Shuriken sailed nearer towards his torso. When the senbon and Makibishi were accounted for, she made it somewhat difficult for him to dodge in any of the 4 directions. He could advance, and he could retreat, but the senbon and Makibishi would hinder his movement. With her Byakugan she'd be able to weave through them like they weren't there at all, but he would need to pay attention to them, drawing his focus from the most dangerous thing on the battlefield -Her.

Last edited:
During the brief skirmish team Sound had with Darui, Henshina was leaning against the wall at the end of the cave with crossed arms observing the fight in front of her. Eventually she witnessed Sakon and Ukon preform their summoning technique, she looked at the summoned Rashomon block the exit to the cave. "Oh it got kind of dark in the cave." She nonchalantly spoke. "guess its just us now." she added as the Sound turned their attention to her. Standing upright and pulling out her Kodachi, Henshina weaved a few and signs before her blade got covered with lightning as Kidomaru unleashed his barrage of needles at her. "Lightning Style: Thunder Clap." She said as she held her blade against the needles as an electrical burst of energy was sot out of it deflecting the needles in all different direction. "Kid, you shoud stop worrying about me and start worrying about your boss and these other guys." She said with a casual voice and a smirk.

Flashback

Walking down the side of a wooden beam supporting the celling near the side of the room right beside Tayuya holding a cat in arm, Shura made his appearance. "Huh, that's not a usual Gentle Fist Stance, interesting." He said out loud as he got next to Tayuya. He had been up in the celling supports the whole time and heard the conversation between the three others in the room had.

Darui's eyes widened a bit as he noted both Sakon & Ukon move as they seemed to prepare a summoning. With no other immediate option, he made a signal for Kenji, Taji and Aisha in their bat forms to move to the other end of the cave while they hung in the air. A subtle one, but one Kenji & Aisha understood as "stay with the Jinchirki" as letting Oto get it was not acceptable; so they moved forward with natural but quicker flight to move over where the Jinchuriki had been as they motioned for Taji to follow them.

Soon enough, the miniature Rashomon appeared which cut off Darui and "Kenji" & "Aisha" from the Jinchuriki and the Oto-team. It appeared as if their plan was to try and isolate the Jinchuriki away from him so they didn't have to perform a two front battle. A smart tactic he hated to admit, but he knew he needed to find a way through this wall.

Darui took a moment to tap against the Rashmon wall, and it seemed sturdy, and could be an issue to get through. Even if he could, it was bound to cost him significant chakra loss which was a major disadvantage. And there seemed to be no way around it, as the wall extended to the walls and ceiling of the cave.....though the cave wall itself seemed to offer inspiration as he walked along it while his right hand crackled with black electricity....

Meanwhile, Kenji & Aisha in their bat forms seemed to set on their natural flight patterns high above the battle as they observed the Oto-nin and the Jinchuriki. Seems there was a disagreement between the kid and the ninja there, which only raised further questions why this kid was brought along on a mission like this. Then they attacked, and the Jinchuriki was able to repel said attack as the pair of bats glanced over to Taji as they wondered how to plan out this attack now given the Jinchuriki had entered the fray officially against Oto.

--------------
Tomiko glanced over as it appeared that Mori tossed her a note as he seemed to have written something inside it. Tomiko took a moment to open it as she quickly scanned his words which caused her eyes to widen slightly, before she glanced over to Mori and offered a light smile before she showed the note to Katsuo.

Tomiko had something in mind to write for Mori, but she planned to save it once her discussion was Katsuo was settled. First she went to the med-kit that Mori provided her as she pulled out some healing ointments and other first-aid supplies as she moved to work on Katsuo to help treat his physical ailments while she hoped Mori's words treated his emotional ones.

-------------
"A generous gesture to be sure Lady Hama, but I am not quite in condition for handshakes at the moment. I'll have to politely decline, but this was an interesting experience to be sure" Kakashi replied with a reference to his bandaged up hand which in theory did make it hard to shake with it as Sakura had her own internal commentary on the matter.

If by "interesting" you mean pants wetting terrifying....
Yeah that bitch is crazy!

"In any event...." Kakashi said as he made a gesture to Sakura, Taiyo & Raiku to move out as he was content to call it a day. Night was all but here, and given Hama had a blood offering the business here closed as he hoped to find and set up a spot to camp for the night. Sakura nodded as she made a motion for Raiku & Taiyo to follow as they looked to get a jump start. If Kakashi was lucky, he'd be able to meet up with Hinagiku's group and wherever Furijia had gone with her fellow Hyuga Sagiso to plan out how to proceed forward.

Last edited:
Sagisō

Deep inside the forest, 'Sagisō' and 'Furījia' came to an abrupt halt. Looking behind them, they noticed a complete lack of pursuers. "Well then...guess I was worried for nothing. Such a waste of chakra!" Turning to her 'sister', she shrugged. Locking eyes with Furījia, she spoke with slight resignation. "I guess we'd better return to the main."

"I suppose...", responding in kind, the girl sighed. Her previously fearful and tense expression melting away into one of impassiveness. "Release!" Following an erupting cloud of smoke, 'Furījia' revealed herself to be 'Sagisō', or more appropriately, Sagisō's clone. In fact, they were both clones. Neither the Sagisō, nor the Furījia that had escaped into the forest was real. Both just bait to lure danger away from the Nadeshiko Kunoichi's true location.

Kidomaru snickered as his needles were deflected off like they were no trifle at all. The lightning attack propelled one of the needles next to Kidomaru’s Head, lodging itself into the stone. He eyed her, her confidence beginning to show in contrast to her previous, hermit like personality.

“Good! You survived.” Kidomaru called down from the ceiling. “I wouldn’t expect anything less! But you must realize that you cannot Win. We are Orochimaru’s hand selected successors! We already have two jinchurki, you will come just as they did.”

Curse Mark stage 1 had begun to spread on Sakon, Ukon, and Kidomaru. The sinister aura festered up in the darkened room. The stench of malicious intent reeked heavily from them as their moves would soon prove.

Zaku had begun to sweat when the trio had transformed into their curse mark forms. Knowing full well that he maybe forced to resort to his own soon, he turned to Kou.

“Kid, this is about to get rough. Find a hole or rock and stay there, this ain’t gonna be pretty.”

Kou backed up a few steps as Zaku cracked his neck raising his Shane’s toward the jinchurki. Kidomaru, still on the ceiling fashioned six hook like weapons. These weapons were denser and bigger than the needles and should pose a much greater threat. He tied a thread to the end of each of them, that way he could correct their path if Heshina were to try and dodge. He grunted, tossing the spiraling serrated hooks honing in directly at the jinchurki!

Sakon and ukon looked at each other, nodding in agreement. They gave each other a high five, the contact of the high five fusing their bodies together into one. Sakon grinned as he sprinted her way with super human speed. Swerving over to her side, he raised a fist.

“Multiple fists barrage!”

His fist swooped in, aiming for a fast mauling of the jinchurki, several simultaneous punches visible, yet not, like a helicopter blade.

Zaku has finished his preparations, his implants revved up, a focuser inside his tubes aimed directly towards Heshina. Zaku gave a smirk.

“Heh. Let’s see if you even deserve to come back with us sweet cheeks. Precise Decapatating Airwaves!”

Like sniper rounds, his hands fired down range, just as fast ripping through the air. The sound barrier was broken with ease. The projectiles would prove incredibly hard to counter, especially with the team combination.

All the while Kou peeked out from cover of a cave wall. The rat in his pocket began to squeak in panic with the sounds of battle Kou frowned and began to pet him softly.

“Shhh....it’ll be over soon buddy. Mom’s gonna kills me if she ever finds out I brought you into a battle...”

Hama chuckled as Kakashi began to walk off in order to find a camp site. Instead of going off her own way as well, she cut right in front of him, her sing-song expression still plastered on her face, despite trying to kill him mere minutes ago.

“Now now why so antisocial Kakashi dear? Since it’s getting late why don’t we...”

Pulling out a summoning scroll from her baggy scarf, she quickly cut her hand with her nails before sliding to across the fabric. In moments a thick cloud of smoke enveloped both teams.

As the smoke begun to clear, several new things were revealed. Several logs Incircled like a campfire, tents scattered about, 10 in total. Fishing rods, marshmallows on sticks already pre-prepped, even a silver meal pot with the mist logo imprinted on the side ready to be cooked.

Finally, Hama herself stepped from the cloud. She held a walking stick in one hand and her signature medic scarf had been replaced with a Camo one. She now sported an adventurer’s hat with a large quill stuck into it. She grinned as she posed, showing the entire campsite pre-made.

“Why not make a Co-village camping ground?”

If it weren’t for the hunter-nin mask Kai sported, it would be apparent by Kai’s twitchy, bugged out eyes and gaping mouth that he detested the idea. His hands clasped they side of his head as if he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Absolutely not! We were trying to murder these vile Xeno pests not 5 minutes ago! Do you honestly believe I would share a den with these undesirables?!?”

“Yes~”

Mori closed his eyes and tried to sleep, his breathing and heartbeat slowing down yet his mind refused to slow down. On the contrary, his mind went all over the place trying to make sense of this day. One day he was getting run over by a metal sled in Iwa and the next he was in a foreign country facing a jester with the most impressive Genjutsu skills he's ever seen and lost his hearing. He sighed and took the King Mori card out of his pocket, his own deformed face looking him straight into the eyes with a devilish grin. As much as he liked Absurd's antics in the fight and the preformance he put up himself, he had mixed feelings about this card. Absurd didn't seem like he had any interest in harming them after the fight, but the fact he gave away such powerful cards didn't really sit right with him. Should he have destroyed the card like the rest of his team? What will happen if he keeps it? Will he end up like Absurd or will he stay himself? He didn't know and nothing was as scary as the unknown, he could live with facing an enemy that would certainly kill him as he knew what would happen. The unknown however is a different story, as anything could happen.

Mori tucked the card away and sat back up, wrapping the blanket around him and covering most of his face with his knitted scarf so that only his eyes and above would be visible. His eyes were staring at his feet, or rather it looked like they were. He was not focusing his sight on anything, his mind distant of his body. He sounded confident on paper, but he was scared to death. Absurd was not that bad and Lady Guren didn't seem to hate him, but they were still children. He and Tomiko were only 13 years old and genin, Katsuo couldn't be much older and he was targeted by one of the most notorious criminals out there. He wanted to protect his friends but Orochimaru would shred through him and probably Tomiko like paper and take Katsuo in no time. They were just kids and they were doing the job of adults.

------------------------------------

Taji barely got to the area with Team Oto and the jinchuriki in time as the Rashomon seperated them from Darui and the Kenji and Aisha clones. She looked at the team that was locked in with them and saw black markings spread over their bodies, this must be what Kenji meant with power tattoos. The jinchuriki was getting targeted by multiple attacks, the spider guy tossed some hooks of some description at the jinchuriki, one attack coming from two people merged into one which disgusted Taji and the last attack came from the palms of the only member without the power tattoos. She dodged the hooks thrown by Kidimaro and flew towards Kenji and Aisha to discuss the plan of attack silently. "When will we interfere? When the jinchuriki can't fight anymore?"

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Amari wasn't keen on interacting with the Suna-nin long, but she needed to know what they were currently doing there. "We are Nadeshiko kunoichi, and we were just observing you as your ship came to shore. I would like to know what you are doing so far out of your element. For what purpose were you sent here?" As much as Amari hated interacting with the Suna-nin, they seemed to be searching for something. She didn't want to much trouble, and would most likely leave them be. She still should probably check just to make sure it didn't affect their mission at all before letting them go on their way.

Last edited:
Flashback

‘Hesitation? No.’

There was no way Sagisō would show indecisiveness so early. Well, from what he knew of Sagisō, that didn’t seem to be like her. Kiro could only assume it was part of her strategy. Some ploy too screw with his head and cause him to falter.

Either way, there was no time for him to dwell on the matter. Kiro’s hands had already dug themselves into the weapon pouches by the time Sagisō dropped into a roll. Once she had gone from the rebound into a flip, he held an explosive tagged kunai in each hand. Though he’d planned to use the tagged kunai even before Sagisō’s move, Kiro was still hesitant on actually activating them due to the space he was in. Upon Sagisō’s graceful landing, Kiro saw the shuriken between her fingers before she sent them off.

Kiro considered the use of her shuriken to be pedestrian. He could easily deflect them out the way with his eyes closed. Unfortunately, Sagisō wouldn’t give him the chance to show off as she had gone airborne while simultaneously spreading Makibishi. She seemed to believe that it was in her best interest to limit his movement. Not only was Sagisō overly focused on setting up the battlefield, but she had also yet to activate the byakugan.

Adding a sliver of lightning natured chakra to the kunai, Kiro enhanced their piercing power. Then he threw them. Right kunai to the left shuriken. Left kunai to the right shuriken. Using the force they had been given, the kunai sliced through the air before making contact with the shuriken. The deflected shuriken were knocked outwards while the tagged kunai went inwards. Kiro’s kunai landed about three meters away from each other near the middle of the growing Makibishi field. With the increased piercing ability, the kunai had also dug deep into the wood.

Bringing his attention back to Sagisō, he could see she wasn’t done yet. The two kunai she had tossed upwards didn’t appear to be coming his way. Rather, with gravity, they would fall between his kunai in the middle of the Makibishi field. As Kiro watched Sagisō land, his hands found themselves rustling through the weapon pouches once more. Sagisō didn’t waste any time catapulting back into the air, elegantly spinning as she rained senbon overhead.

Like the Makibishi before, Kiro assumed that the senbon were only meant to limit his movement. Maybe prevent him from jumping? What would he have to jump from though? The shuriken that would’ve been coming from his left and right were now gone. The Makibishi were in front of him. Only his back was uncovered. No, that would be too easy. There was something he was forgetting... and it wasn’t Sagisō’s Byakugan.

Looking up at the falling kunai above Sagisō, Kiro pulled out his hands. In them were four shuriken each, one between each finger. With the byakugan activated, Sagisō could definitely see the two explosive tagged kunai beside her. She had, for some reason, chosen to land under her two kunai that were now falling.

‘The senbon will land behind me and the Makibishi are in front to hinder any other movements. If the shuriken were still there, she would’ve blocked off four of my angles, preventing me from avoiding another attack. So if I’m understanding this correctly...’

If Kiro was right, the senbon would land behind him before Sagisō launched her frontal assault. That would give him ample time to at least jump. He didn’t even need his sharingan for this. As for why Kiro refrained from moving sideways, he simply wouldn’t have enough time to adjust his body. He would have to widen his stance to get any real distance. For amateurs like him, the transition would be too slow.

However, it was still perfect for bouncing back and forth. He slightly bent his knees at an angle to give himself a decent boost. Kiro wasn’t trying to fly like Sagisō but he still wanted a decent lift.

A little before the senbon flew over his head, Kiro hurled the shuriken, adding even more speed to them than with the kunai. Four on the left and another four on the right. After crossing within the first few feet, the two groups drew their own long arcs, going even a bit behind Sagisō. Vertically, the distance between each shuriken in a group of four was about two feet. Also, the group now on the right was elevated a bit higher so they wouldn’t clash with the other shuriken when they met back up. So in total, the shuriken covered nearly nine feet in height. If Sagisō was paying attention, she could probably see the translucent wired strings attached to the shuriken.

By the time the wired shuriken had gotten behind Sagisō, she had stepped forward into a cartwheel. In a quick ‘1-2’ sequence, with her heels, Sagisō launched the two kunai at an incredible speed. Without the sharingan, Kiro wasn’t able to accurately analyze and predict exactly where they were going. After pulling on the strings, he jumped about four feet in the air. If anything, Kiro would receive a minor graze. Nothing too serious.

Since he was going up nearly four feet, the strings accommodated this change by going up two for the brief moment. The shuriken curled inwards, intersecting, before going around the front of Sagisō. While in the cartwheel position, along with the height of the wires spiraling inwards around her, Sagisō shouldn’t be able to jump out even if she got to her feet. If it was necessary, Kiro could also ignite or electrify the wires.

To be honest, other than substitution, Kiro already knew the Hyūga had a counter for situations like this. However, if Sagisō got on her feet and attempted to use that, then he’d be forced to activate the explosive tags before she could start. Instead of her life she would only lose her legs, so it wouldn’t be that bad.

Last edited:
Sagisō ~~Flashback ~~

Time flowed like molasses, seconds dripping by in what seemed to be hours in the girl's mind. She'd been played, and her opponent had flashed an excellent hand. By striking amidst her movements he'd allowed her to maneuver into a trap of his creation. Two tagged Kunai were inserted deeply into the ground around her landing point, and an expertly weaved net of Shuriken and wiring sought to encircle her from the front. With the current position of her body, topsy-turvy with her legs still sifting through the air and her palms the only point of contact with the ground -and hence her only way of spurring her body into motion- her area of movement would be severely limited. She wasn't able to push off with enough force to counteract her initial momentum unless she used chakra, but even then she wouldn't escape unharmed if Kiro chose to detonate those paper bombs. She muscles tightened as she aimed to slow her momentum.

Just as she'd sealed off four directions of escape for Kiro, the Uchiha had chosen to seal her own directions of escape -though had her trap been a simple pitfall, this was a steel-toothed bear trap designed to inflict injury rather than simply restrict. 'Uchiha bastard...'

The girl's eyes gleamed, not with the light of fury not contempt, but instead with unconcealed ardor. In the first exchange alone, Kiro had proven himself different. This fight was different. Everything was different. Where in the past she'd been matched by sheer skill, pure power, or crafty ingenuity -schemes and machinations are where she'd hardly met her match. But now she found herself on the receiving end of one such manipulation of the battlefield -and she couldn't be more elated. Where Katsuo had trumped her through skill and power, Kiro approached her with a tactical challenge that excited- 'No...that's wrong...I'm not excited...'

Nay, it was not excitement that beset the girl's body. While adrenaline may have coursed through her veins this battle did not excite her. Nai, this battle aroused her. Like an imaginary switch had been flipped in her body, her previous calm and composed demeanor melted away as a euphoric lust consumed her. Deep, tranquil breaths gave way to heavy portentous puffs. A naked grin of bedeviled origins stole her lips- it was time to flip things around. Literally.

The floorboards under her overturned themselves, flipping about like a revolving door. The sections of the floor that were flipped was rectangular in shape, two of them in total. With her hands as the medium, she'd weaved lines of chakra through the flooring, two sharp threads of wind chakra grating against each other as they made surgical cuts in the wooden flooring. The two rectangular planks were drawn with Sagisō's palms on one end, and Kiro's two Kunai on the opposing end's perimeter. Between them was a section where her chakra had carved a 'fulcrum', so to speak, inside the planks with the aid of her Byakugan.

With the weight of one 16-year-old girl pressing down on them on one side, her ends of the planks descended and -expectedly- the opposite ends ascended. The planks took the appearance of a lever or seesaw, and that simple motion changed everything. As Sagisō's body dropped in altitude, her hands disappearing beneath the observable flooring, the raised ends of the planks became two wooden obstructions in the path of Kiro's net of Shuriken. While there were only two planks, and it might've been possible for some of the Shuriken to miss them, the existence of the wires between them meant that any shuriken that was low enough to hit Sagisō found it's wiring snagged on the diagonally raised planks. With the abrupt obstruction in their way, the shuriken's forward momentum and the tension from the wire caused them to draw much shorter and faster arcs than they should've and they crossed each other ahead of time, their wires failing to ensnare anything.

In addition, because Sagisō had used Kiro's Kunai as the endpoints of her rectangles, the Kunai fell directly on the perimeter of the quadrilateral-shaped wood beam. Half the Kunai remained embedded into the stable flooring, and the other half of the Kunai lay embedded in Sagisō's wooden levers. Levers were -of course- tools used for lifting, and as the wooden beams flipped they did just that. The grooves that held the Kunai firm to the flooring now worked to do the opposite, holding steadfast as the kunai were uprooted and flung away from the Nadeshiko Kunoichi.

Needless to say, the change in leverage and the incline of the surface she was hand-standing on caused the Kunoichi's balance to waver, however, with the opposite ends of the board now skyborne, her descending feet were able to plant themselves on the wooden surfaces. Her weight shifted as she worked to reverse the rotation of her boards-turned-levers. The ends her feet were planted on begun to descend as the ends her palms were planted on begun their ascent. Regaining her balance, Sagisō completed a relatively smooth transition from her interrupted cartwheel to a series of consecutive back handsprings. In the midst of her feat of acrobatics, the seals on her forearms flashed, two kunai falling from them. As they fell, her body seemed to stall, not in motion as her torso still flexed and contorted through the motions of the backhand spring, but instead in displacement, as she barely moved from her spot.

With her displacement halted her feet were able to land in the same position that her hands had been in. Chakra coated her soles, sucking up the two Kunai and pinning them to her sandals. The next time her feet went airborne the kunai were whipped away, their tips accurately aiming toward the small holes in the handle of Kiro's kunai as they would pin the two tagged weapons to the ceiling. Clearing the field of Makibishi in a few flips, she was upon her opponent -not quite.

With the last of her back handsprings, she'd landed in a split just short of the Uchiha, in fact, she'd landed at his previous position. Without missing a beat her hands were pressed against the ground raising her body slightly as her hips swiveling, swinging her legs under her girth in 'circles'. In one swift movement her legs roiled outward in an attempt to sweep the Uchiha's legs from under him.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Wanting to folllow Kakashi's orders, the Leaf-nin began to follow his leader's orders when Hama intercepted them and used her nails to cut open something to release some kind of smoke.

Oh crap.

To his surprise, it wasnt an attack that was revealed, itwasnt even a weapon! Marshmallows ready to be roasted, a cooking pot ready to be used, tents that probably had sleeping bags in them and even a fire place, ot was clear that it was a camping spot, which was normal, however what wasn't normal was the pose that Hama made as she made her offer.

Well...she certainly has her, eccentricities.

Makes you wonder how she became that way, maybe a tragic accident?

"Uh, Ms. Hama," Taiyo cleared his throat as to get her attention, "Or Lady Hama, whichever title you prefer; I think I may have to side with the Xenophobe. I dont trust your forces to not try and murder me in my sleep, and I wouldn't expect for your forces to do the same. With that I personally decline, but that may be rendered void depending on my leader's orders," Despite trying to be respectful, the FBS master was certainly willing to not sleep anywhere near the camp, even if he couldnt sleep at all.

I pulled an all-nighter before, I shpuld be able to do it again.

Remember that during that time you felt so terrible you barely able to pass after you fell asleep.

Right but we dont talk about that...

Tsuki
During her time as Hama-sensei's student, Tsuki learned one crucial thing about her teacher; she was unpredictable, but at least she was more a lawyer sporting bunny ears as opposed to just your regular loon. Indeed, her wild card nature shone true as she set up co-village camp for them to share. Impressive as it may be, she was certain that only the mist would be in the camp that night, even though they stopped trying to kill each other, and samples had been exchanged, tensions were still high between the two villages, even Kai showed open dislike towards his own aunt's suggestion. Regardless, Tsuki let the confrontation occur as she took out a book titled "The 36 Stratagems" and began catching up on her reading.
Seiun
The sudden reveal of the premade campsite certainly startled Seiun, and startled was an emotion the rouge shinobi rarely felt. Still, Hama-sensei's pose managed to yield a chuckle from the former Ame-nin.

Okay, even if she's got a couple of screws loose, shes still one of the most animated people I have ever met, and I love it.

Seeing that Tsuki was catching up on her reading, Seiun decided to also do something with his time. Taking put a kunai, the blue haired shinobi began to twirl it around in his fingers as a decision was being made.

“C-can someone please explain to me why it has to be so cold?” The boy wearing only short-sleeved clothing complained as he sat cross-crossed in front a campfire. As a cool wind blew by, Kiro rubbed his hands once more before placing them forwards to sustain the flames. The warmth of this fire was the only thing preventing the young, stubborn Uchiha from freezing to death. Ever since his public humiliation by the Yuki, Kiro absolutely despised the chilling temperatures. Kiro would rather die being ambushed by man-eating rabbits before giving Jin the satisfaction of learning he had perished due to the frigid weather. No, Kiro couldn’t allow his fire to be vanquished just yet.

Flashback

(Against any other opponent, the trap would’ve at least help give him an advantage. Here the trap had nearly failed altogether. It would’ve been a complete disgrace and utter disappointment in his eyes. Not only had he wasted chakra, but Sagisō was already set for a counterattack. He even hesitated to use the explosive tags and attempt to seriously harm her. There seemed to be only one positive at first. The two highest shuriken, eight and nine feet above the ground, hadn’t been caught by the planks. Throughout his calm and quick analysis, Kiro remained expressionless, preventing anyone from being able to get a read on what was going through his mind.)

Saying that Kiro wasn’t expecting Sagisō to counter his first move would be completely disrespectful to what he believed her capabilities were. That understanding was precisely why Kiro began preparations to follow up the trap with another before the shuriken even connected. Like Sagisō earlier, upon landing, Kiro bent his knees to slightly to absorb the momentum. He also fell into a partial squat to absorb the shock. By bending his joints upon landing, Kiro would be able to briefly store the energy into his muscles and tendons. With the plus of his stance allowing him bounce forwards and backwards relatively easy, if he wasn’t careful, Kiro would probably fly through the ceiling with what he was about to pull next.

Since he couldn’t allow the energy to be wasted, Kiro had to act fast. That’s why when he landed, his hands were already low enough to reach the kunai behind his feet. The same hands which were still pulling on the wires connecting to the same kunai Sagisō had thrown towards his legs...

He was annoyed that Sagisō had been able to get rid of the tagged kunai so easily. But he should’ve expected that too. What did surprise Kiro was the fact Sagisō had willingly given him the means to get them back. As the wood panels went back into the floor, Kiro forcefully pulled them back up with the wires tightened around them. He was able to this while simultaneously attaching three wires to each of Sagisō’s kunai. The fourth wires in each hand were connected to the shuriken that hadn’t gotten stuck. Ending their spin cycle, Kiro pulled those two shuriken back in a similar fashion to how Sagisō had thrown her shuriken.

Originally, Kiro could’ve simply flung all the wired shuriken forwards when he first setup the trap. In fact, one could argue that crossing them was just for show. However, crossing the wires early essentially created a backup net in front of him. Basically insurance in case his prey had gotten free and wanted to take a bite out of him. But of course, Kiro could bet that Sagisō would easily find a way to cut through this tactic. Though considering Sagisō was confident enough to come straight for him, it was also highly likely she hadn’t taken the time to weave the signs for substitution. Kiro didn’t intend on giving her that time either.

Adding to the potential energy in his muscles and tendons was the force Kiro used to pull on the wires connected to the wood. The thin wires even began to engrave themselves into the wooden levers as they were pulled to their actual limits. Those same wooden levers had been used to easily fling away lightning enhanced kunai, that had deeply dug into them, with only the weight of a girl pressing one side.

Of course if Kiro were too also let go of the kunai and wires, they would be able to blast forward with only unadulterated speed.

At the same time, Sagisō had been expertly weaving through the Makibishi field while handspringing. Even knowing Sagisō had the byakugan, it was still remarkable to see how she was able to smoothly pull off such a feat. It was unfortunate that she believed he was foolish enough to just stand and watch in awe.

Technically once Kiro let go of the wires, the momentum would force them to uncross and deconstruct the net as they took the original route. However, the kunai should prevent that for a brief moment when the end of the wires intersected. Considering how close Sagisō would be to Kiro before he released everything, if the wires didn’t get to her, the kunai would.

Once Sagisō landed in a split in front of him, all he had to do was give in to the force built up in the wooden levers and allow himself to be lifted away. Kiro did just that. His body was launched into the air at an incredible speed as the levers slammed backwards into the floor. As for the kunai attached to the wires, Kiro had barely managed to let go of them in time. Unlike Kiro who had aimed himself towards the ceiling, the wires along with the two kunai at the ends were set to burst forwards at an extraordinary velocity, right through Sagisō before deconstructing.

Kiro’s trajectory was towards the ceiling. To be exact, he was going directly for the tagged kunai still in the air. Timing the movements perfectly, with his arms up by his ears, Kiro reached for the two kunai. Nearly cutting himself, Kiro grabbed his tagged kunai off of Sagisō’s before moving his arms slightly back. As he began to start his tuck, Kiro threw his arms forward as momentum to start the rotation. Performing a partial front flip, Kiro threw both kunai downwards at Sagisō with the full intent of having the explosive tags activate once close enough. Sagisō was able to get off scot-free last time. It was only reasonable that he up the ante this time around.

From above, it looked nearly identical to how Sagisō originally set up her trap. In front and a bit to the side were the wires forcibly coming to ensnare her. To her left and right were the last two wired shuriken. Along with the senbon in front, Sagisō’s own Makibishi were behind her. The only differences were her position and the tagged kunai behind, coming from above.

Performing the acrobatic circle technique left her hands occupied for the most part. Perhaps one hand was available depending on the cycle. Considering that she seemed to have intended to sweep his legs off the floor, Sagisō was especially low. Kiro had recreated her own trap, except this time he wasn’t generous enough to leave her an opening to escape.

Still though, Kiro held Sagisō in such a high regard that he even doubted a trap of this caliber would be successful. If anything, after the tags exploded, he expected to see either some shuriken or kunai being thrown his way. Maybe even a clone as her real, unharmed body attempted to sneak around under the cover of the smoke. If Sagisō was feeling bold, maybe she’d stand unfazed and stare him down. Maybe then Kiro could finally indulge in some small talk.

‘There’s no way she’d let herself get hurt by that... right?’

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku stood there in the midst of the conversation between the two leaders of the squad with a blank look on his face. After Taiyo finished speaking he thought for a while as he noticed his summons disappearing, probably to rest after the battle. Something he wished he could do with complete confidence he would be safe.

"I... agree with Taiyo. Besides, the Mist is known to have, ahem, clans that very much enjoy fighting, so I'm not sure I can allow them to have me, someone of another village, without waking up to find some new injuries, so to speak. That is, if I wake up at all..."

Henshina slid her foot back a bit as she watched the sound ninja launch their flurry of attacks at her. "Alright, here we go." She said to herself before hunching down. Henshina backflipped onto the wall behind her and jumped off of it over Zaku's Precise Decapitating Air Waves. She noticed the projectiles crack the wall behind her. "Whoa, probably wouldn't have dodged those if I was a moment slower. Small but deadly." She thought as she floated over Sakon and Ukon. Performing a sideways spin slash towards the brothers as a mean to distract them, Henshina would then step on Ukon's head and use him as a boost to jump towards Kidomaru whether or not they dodged. Henshina dove closer to the six hook blades Kidomaru threw at her and managed to slip in the middle of the blades. She performed another spin attack after slipping through the hooks to sever the threads She saw Kidomaru tie to the blades. When Henshina arrived in front of Kidomaru, she threw a high kick at his face which would then turn into an ax kick aiming to slam him to the ground.

“Tch, that girl?” Reaver sounded disgusted. “I still can’t beleive we went all this way for the runt. We should just sell her on the black market and get a good cash grab. I’m sure human traffickers would pay a pretty penny for her.”

Harsh? Yes. But that is what Reaver thought. So what she survived an attack of his? Her attitude and her disappointment was enough already to mark her for death in his eyes. If she were sold that way they at least would get profit.

Kidomaru’s eyes flashed open in a mischievous manner, as if he expected that very maneuver. After that Sagiso girl’s tactics will close range combat countering my long range by closing the distance, I figured I’d stop that very advantage from being able to happen! Kehehe... his arms tugged upon threads he had kept close. Within moments the entire webbed ceiling had been yanked off it and fell all across the airspace, effectively cutting her off as well as bringing a heavily dense field of spider silk down upon her. It was an oozing mess of threaded prisoning!

“Heh, atta boy Spider monkey.” Zaku snickered, his hands aiming up at her again. “Let’s see you dodge these when immobilized! Precise Decapatating airwaves!”

His hands, still in the focused mode revved up, and after a few seconds shot yet another pair of sniper round like air bullets. The same kind that had ripped through yasu’s hand like butter.

Ukon growled, rubbing his head after Heshina stepped on it, looking over to his brother.

“Urrgah! Did you see what that brat did?!”

“All too well brother.” Sakon Cooley responded. “For now let’s focus on bringing the battlefield to our advantage, shall we?”

“Right...”

Both of them clapped their hands together, shoving their hands into the ground.

“Explosive destructive formation!”

Where both of them were, under the jinchurki, two red fields were created. Glowing with digital red bars of kanji. If the jinchurki were to enter the parimeter through falling to get out of the trap, she’d be blasted out of commission.

....*sniff*...

*Sniff Sniff*....

A small rat had locked eyes with a bat flying around the room. It licked it’s lips before audaciously pouncing at the bat. Kou felt around his pockets, begining to panic as to where his little brother scampered off to.

“Great..momma is so gonna kill me...”

Sagisō ~~Flashback~~

She'd missed her sweep and what followed was a flurry of motions, a system of wires, strings, levers, and blades, a grand piece of machinery that Kiro had strung like a bow then released all at once. Her own kunai, the ones she'd thrown earlier, were yoinked towards her, with their blinding speed and their close proximity, they were upon her in seconds. At her sides, two shurikens closed in, the blades having been recalled by their wielder. All the while, the wielder in question fled to the skies -errr, the rafters, as he took altitude and redirected the tagged kunai knives.

She was trapped. Again.

Her lilac pupils trembled slightly, fervent anticipation mixing with calloused calculation. Her eyes allowed her to pinpoint all the ninja tools at once and rapidly assess the order in which they'd reach her. The first was of course, her own kunai as they were the closest. They were also the least threatening. A slight motion in her part formed the Snake hand seal with a free hand. That allowed her to induce the Chakra Levitation Technique, or rather, a slightly modified version of it which was a lesser version to the Verdant Mountain Gale Technique. The kunai quivered, encased by the jade green light of chakra.

They veered off path, whisking past Sagisō's face and severing numerous strands of her hair as they shot past. They followed an arc, curving as the aimed to meet with the descending tagged kunai that Kiro had thrown. As the quartet of weapons was set on a collision course, back on the ground, Sagisō had woven the sign for the Shadow Clone Technique. With her low position, she decided to allow the clone to appear above her.

With the grace of a break dancer, she allowed her 'circling' rotation to transition into something similar to a headspin. As her clone poofed into being above her, its feet made contact with her own, and with a slight exertion on both their parts, the clone traveled a short arc. Of course, this short arc was just the right length to allow the clone to clear the only remaining attack -the Shuriken and wires Kiro had recalled. While the clone passed over the net easily, Sagisō's current position meant she could not and expectedly, the wires began to wind themselves tightly around her body. Her movement halted, she flopped to the ground, expression hidden behind curtains of hair.

The clone, however, had swiftly made its way across the makibishi field and moving towards the location below Kiro's. Once there, it began to do what -arguably- Hyūgas did best -spin. With dizzying speed the clone rotating, not to perform the rotation but instead to provide rotational force for its wind release technique. Wind Release: Great Cyclone. As the clone added chakra to its rotation, a suctioning force kicked up around it. A swirling column of wind was formed within seconds, rapidly rising the engulf Kiro. The suction caused by the base of the tornado began to pick up makibishi like a vacuum cleaner, carrying the tiny weapons along the wind currents. The blender or wind and steel rose towards Kiro at a frightening speed. Even faster than the cyclone were two objects, mere shadows that streaked into the sky and embedded themselves in the ceiling. They were kunai, and on their tails, paper bombs.

The cyclone produced a powerful updraft, and Sagisō's clone had used that to ferry along two kunai knives a blinding speeds. They weren't attacks against Kiro, instead, they were deterrents. There would be no escapes to the ceiling by riding the updraft of her cyclone.

"Considering the fact she fought you to a stand still and forced you to resort to a suicide move that should have killed you I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss her." Azumi retorted to Reaver as she dismissed his comments about selling her to the black market. It appeared that Reaver had something against Baiyan and she knew the feeling was mutual. This internal squabbles could be the catalyst that could tear the team apart....but perhaps, that dynamic between the two could be the one tying force needed to salvage this.

"Seems to me that you want to cast her out because she frightens you. Are you perhaps concerned that her performance on the team will outshine yours?" Azumi asked, seemingly casually towards her fellow Ame-nin. While Baiyan & Reaver being at each others throats was always a risky prospect to imagine, if Azumi could shift that into competitive drive to out do the other then it could lead to them at least being productive with the missions and give each a common goal to push them along a more desired path.

--------------
As the bats heard the words of Taji, the thought it over before they noticed a rat charge for them. Naturally, both Aisha & Kenji in bat form flew away to gain distance, though both Kumo-bats had ideas in mind.

Aisha would fly to Taji to attempt to push her along so they'd both be out of the path of the rat. While the Kenji bat aimed for a light tackle along the tail of the rat; away from the sharp teeth and claws and with just enough force to knock it hopefully off balance or trajectory and away from them.

Meanwhile, a low & subtle rumbling would begin to take shape close by the Rashamon. Nothing for anyone to notice in the heat of battle but present all the same...

------------
W-wait....what?
Okay, this woman is just nuts. Does she really think we'd be all buddy bud after they tried to kill us!?

Sakura had been similarly dumbfounded as Taiyo & Raiku had when Hama set up "camp" out of thin air and made an offer for them to spend the night together and even possibly work an alliance. Which seemed ridiculous on just about every level, and the Genin had not been alone in that thought though Kakashi expressed his surprise about this with a lone eyebrow raise.

Which given his demeanor, may as well have been the same exasperated look of shock Sakura had.

"Well, as inviting as that offer is and I am sure you have only the best intentions but given the....tension, between our teams today I think it would be wiser if we had our teams keep some distance to settle for the night. Nothing against you but it is naturally uneasy to spend a night with a group we battled with that same day." Kakashi replied as he granted his polite decline to Hama's offer, while at the same time moved oh so subtly to ensure he'd be in close proximity to Sakura, Taiyo & Raiku. And kept himself between Hama's team and then, again subtly. Kakashi would offer a bow.

"Feel free to keep camp here. You and your team likely need the rest without having us on your mind." Kakashi replied as he hoped this would be accepted enough, though he had a funny feeling Hama wasn't gonna let them walk away from this "kind gesture" so casually, but whether that would need to be played yet or not remained to be seen...

“Nonsense!” Hama chuckled, putting an arm aroun kakashi’s shoulders. “Two peas in a pod like us should learn to get together. After all it’s been such a dreadfully long day~”

Hama swooned, putting the back of her free hand against her forehead to emphasis the ‘long day’ segment. Pushing aside what Tsuki said for now, she pushed a finger against her cheek.

“And unwess you wanna fight twooth and nail, I swuggest you take the camp~” Hama spoke in an over the top cutesy voice.

Kai simply stared at the campsite. Still stunned is absolute horror about the idea of sharing a dwelling with a den of Xenos. ....there GOTTA be more to this. It has to be a trap...right? Looking at the marshmallows on a stick, he cringed in distain of even sharing food with these Xenos.

“Oh ho ho now come, gather ‘round children! Marshmallow rations for everybody!~”

Something in Reaver snapped. His eyes grew sharp and his eyelids twitched. His muscles grew tight and his blood boiled.

“OUTSHINE ME?!?! Reaver?!?! A blind rodent with a stick?! GRAHHHHH!!!!!”

He roared in his deep overwhelming voice, all the metal in the room, all the trophies swirled around him. Suddenly they all dispersed, slamming into the walls, bed, ceiling, and anything nearby. Ripping into everything they could possibly touch. He breathed heavily and deeply, the entire room now titled with holes to the point where you couldn’t go a centimeter without finding one. All the while the blood from his ritual poured down his face. He locked eyes with Azumi like and animal.

“SHE WILL NEVER GET THE CHANCE WHEN SHE’S DEAD!!!!!!”

With that, Reaver lunged our of the shattered window, sprinting toward Baiyan’s possible location. It seemed as though azumi touched a nerve that would have been better off left alone.

“Blind BITCH!!!” Reaver bellowed to the forest. “Show yourself so I can mount you on my wall!!!!!”

The rat was hit by bat kenji, directly in the tail. However while it hit, the tail caught around bat Kenji’s face, bringing the airborne rodent wrappings around to the back of the flying bat. The rat primed it’s teeth before attempting to bite in to the back of him, the paws of the rat grabbing hold to whatever it could.

Kou looked up at all the screeching sounds to she his little brother fighting a bat of all things. Kou was taken aback.

“Ah geez...little guy! Get down from there!”

Baiyan

She'd long expected it, but peace and quiet meshed with this team like...well like she and Reaver meshed -that's to say it went up in flames after about 10 minutes. This time, however, Baiyan hadn't done anything. In fact, she'd been a model example of a citizen minding their own business when the mechanical midget started throwing a tantrum. The sounds of chaos and flickering wavelengths of chakra erupted from their temporary abode, and swiftly after came the thud of a body against the moist soil and then -the shouting. The Sword Star furrowed her brow, the deep bellows grating on her ears. How was one supposed to train in all this chaos?

She hadn't gone far from the house, in fact, she was barely 20m away from it. It was easy enough to figure out where Reaver was as he made his presence gallingly prominent. Brows twitching with irritation, the Sword Star set off...in the opposite direction, her title of Pertinacious wasn't a decoration, but she'd given her word to at least try with this team. "Ever the crass one aren't you?" Muttering under her breath she moved deeper into the forest, Azumi had requested she not jump on Reaver like flint to a kegel of gunpowder and she would abide by that. "...But if Azumi can't handle you I don't mind being your leash." Snorting derisively she did a very un-Nadeshiko thing and avoided confrontation.

Woosh.
As Reaver dashed out the window, a shadow of a figure who gave quick chase raced after him. One that aimed to ensnare Reaver by his shadow and look to bind him in place with the signature shadow possession technique. As Azumi appeared her face darkened as Baiyan & Reaver would sense a tremendous amount of killing intent from the Ame-nin as she glared daggers into him. Not even paying Baiyan any mind as Liquid Shadow Tendrils appeared around her; fresh from her own shadow and a discarded water canteen she had on hand to provide fuel as they circled Reaver who she aimed to pin perfectly in place.

"Do not interfere on his behalf. A dog that continues to lash out and bite the hand that feeds it needs to face proper punishment. Just as he must prepare to suffer the consequences for constant insubordination. This matter does not concern you." Azumi said, as she gave her one chilling warning to Baiyan with her eyes that showed pure hatred and fury as those eyes gazed back to Reaver while she simply shot the tendrils out and focused to have them strike at Reaver. They would aim to tear through his suit, seep into any joins or openings or simply make ones themselves in order to strike at the flesh underneath. Her aim to deliver stabs to his arms, legs and stomach in rapid succession as she wanted to make an example of him but avoid the killing blow. Least for the moment.

"I try. I try to understand your honor, I try to think and do what I can to make this work, cause despite my personal grievances with you I respected your ability and figured you could help Ame. That your honor, your oath you swore on meant something. Anything. Yet what have you shown to this point? Nothing but continued disrespect undermining the team, this cause, me and our people at every single opportunity again and again and again! You have gone out of your way to not only prove yourself a liability, but outright hindrance because your ego and personal pride mean oh so much to you. Because you have the composure and tolerance of a child! Well I have had it!" Azumi sapat, her tone filled with the bottled up rage she had contained. Her plan backfired, much as any attempt she made to try and salvage this mess Reaver continued to create burst into flames and these failures caused a visible strain to appear on the side of her head as she kept her gaze focused on Reaver as she aimed to hold him in place and rip into or seep into his suit to stab at his flesh.

"At this point, give me but one reason why I shouldn't kill you much less keep you on this team?"​

Reaver was halted by the sudden shooting of shadow tendrils. They formed intonhis jumpsuit, some missing and others wrapping around or pinning him to himself or the ground. He growled like an animal, fighting against the shadows. Without his metal exo suit which he hadn’t donned, he was vulnerable defensively. He knew he couldn’t win without it. But that did not stop the principle

How DARE she take up arms against me! Blood vow or not she’s going down!

Michi...Can you not see you are hurting other people?

That’s what I do. I don’t have a Mech Suit to send a message of love!

Is that what you told GrandPapa?

“WE DONT TALK ABOUT HIM!!!!!” Reaver yelled, in response to nothing at all.

As Azumi trailed on, giving him the stare down of the century, Reaver’s small, Sharp eyes stared daggers back.

“At this point, give me but one reason why I shouldn't kill you much less keep you on this team?"

In the Past....

An older man with a walking stick climbed up the stairs to a tower. His face was long and tired, as if disgruntled. He paused midclimbing, turning to the left. A large garage that used to be his workshop...now piled up with dozens of machine parts for some Mechanical monstrosity. He shook his head.

“Michi...”

He turned back to the stairs and climbed more with a brisk pace. He climbed the stairs up another floor. He was met with the sight of Michi, fully clad in his metal armor he had created. He seemed to be preparing a tank of blue fluids with several tubes for some unknown purpose. The elder man approached the boy.

“Michi-“

“That is not my name!” Bellowed the deep voice from the metal suit.

“...I’m not calling you by a that name. Your my Michi, the name of my father, the middle name of your father. You shouldn’t throw it away son...”

“Michi was weak. He couldn’t get anything done. He was a coward!”

The old man approached him further, his cane tapping against the floor.

“Michi was a kind hearted boy that only wanted to improved the world. You still can my boy. Join the family business. Use your metal shifting talents and help reconstruct our village. Many families are still homeless.”

Silence was the only response Michi’s grandfather received. The boy focused on his task, jabbing the tubes into his wrist, which made the elder cringe.

“...what is that lad?”

“Rejunivating Chakra Polymer of my own design. this will make me even stronger than I was before. The leaders will rue the day they ever messed with Me!”

“Lad...this isn’t the answer.” The old man walked forward, only two feet from him now. “You are perfect just the way you are. You shouldn’t change who you are, your flesh not even your SOUL for this sinful world. Your better than this boy.”

Silence. Not a word uttered from the mechanical beast in the room. He simply continued pumping a strange blue substance into his wrist. The old man frowned, getting a determined look on his face.

“That’s it. I’ve had enough of watching you destroy yourself.”

His grandfather walked over to the tubings and reached for them. That’s when Michi flapped his eyes open and caught the old man’s Hand. In no time at all Reaver lunged at him, gripping him by the neck. He hoisted the poor man off the ground, his walking cane dropping and clattering against the floor.

“Ack-! Michi...!”

“That’s REAVER!!!” He yelled “Give me one reason I shouldn’t KILL you where you stand old man!”

Present day

Michi cringed, looked to the side from Azumi, as if her words had reignited a lost memory- no. A memeory that was pushed down and meant to be forgotten

“....Tch....”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku internally sighed of relief when Kakashi said it was in their best interest to not camp with the team they just fought. However that sense of relief was quickly destroyed by Hama's next words. Raiku's eyebrow twitched for a moment as his expression was now easy to see that it was annoyed, even through the mask.

I'm getting fed up with these crazy Mist ninja. I wish we never met these loons...

"How annoying... this isn't even a negotiation. It's obvious that you just plan to have us sleep near you so you can take our blood anyways, even after we gave you a vial. Then you're saying the other option is to fight you guys. Nothing has changed, it seems either we just temporarily paused fighting, or maybe you just accomplished even more than what your goal was. Do you really think you can have this team wrapped around your fingers?"

At this point, Raiku didn't even care if he was about to get killed for his words. He didn't even care about anything, he was just wanting to leave and be done with the events of today, but it seemed that would not happen for a while.

Taji followed Aisha, although the rat attacking Kenji was troublesome. She clung to an overhanging rock to dodge the web coming from the ceiling and tried weaving some hand signs. Bird, Dog, Dragon, Horse, Rat, Snake, Tiger, and a satisfactory crackle was heard. She wouldn't help Kenji if he could take care of the pest himself as it would be too obvious, but she would not hesitate to shock the vermin the moment Kenji lost. In the meantime she hoped that Darui sensei found a way around those Rashomon. Pesky things, of course they would have something like that.

Hama in no time at all slid right in front of Raiku, hanging upside down from a nearby tree branch. Somehow she had flew several feet in what seemed like an blink of an eye. She kept her sing-song expression as she looked upside down at Raiku.

“I see you don’t trust me my dear boy, I have to admit I’m insulted~” Hama hummed. “Then hold onto this as a token of goodwill~”

Hama handed Raiku the same blood vile that Kakashi had given to her as their sign of peace. For Hama to so willingly let raiku hang onto the ‘vital’ glass held meaning. Hama then flipped down to the ground, whipping her hair back into her ‘camp counselor’ cap.

“Now then, the marshmallows aren’t gonna cook themselves campers! If you behave we’ll also fry some weenies~”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Man this woman does NOT take no for an answer.

Well she did offer a fight to the death as an alternative, and I think it would be in out best interest to try and make peace with the mist for now.

Maybe..or this might be a ploy to kill us anyway, either way, I don't trust her but Ill play along, so long as we dont take those marshmallows.

And so, while Hama was offering marshmallows to everyone, Taiyo refused to indylge in any sort of food, and if asked, he could merely said he wasn't hungry.
Tsuki
Unlike Kai, this parricular Yuki-nin was okay with the fact that Hama-sensei was forcing them to share camp with the Xenos, as she did not mind them. Taking a marshmallow, Tsuki continued reading as she began roasting her snack. She noticed Taiyo standing off to the side, refusing to participate, but said nothing to him. He had no reason to trust anyone of the Yuki here and she was content with his descisipn making.
Seiun
Shrugging, Seiun sat down and began to take a nap. While this wasnt ideally how he would've spent his time on this mission, the circumstances were acceptable to permit a feeling of calmness and rest.

Koki'o

"We~ll, we were here first...so that question is really something I should be asking you."

Kicking her legs lightly in the wind, Koki'o threw the ball back into the Suna-nin's court. She'd been here minding her own business when they'd landed, so their suspicion of her was wholly unfounded. But, seeing as Amari was getting tense, perhaps too tense for her own good, Koki'o tapped her sister's arm. "I can handle things here, and you look like you'd rather be any place but here. Let's split up for now. I'll meet up with you en route to Kirigakure in 5 days, kay?"

Baiyan

Not deigning to respond, Baiyan simply moved off into the forest walking until she could no longer hear the banter between her newly acquired teammates. She believed her act of not engaging Reaver would've been indication enough of her stance, and so Azumi's slight snarl at her was met with her displeasure. Uninterested with their internal squabbles, she chose to vacate the scene.

However, as she slowly navigated the forest, her steps froze, ears twitching. She could hear something -the beat of wings, heavy ones at that. Surely a hawk, eagle or falcon, a larger bird of prey was near- no nearing. Staying stock still the Sword Star bided her time until the whoosh of wind was in front of her. Stretching her arm out, it was only a few seconds afterward that a weight settled onto her arm. While she couldn't see it, a Falcon had landed on her forearm, around its neck was a small iron plate upon which was the flower of Nadeshiko. It bore a message, which it deposited in Baiyan's free hand before it once more took to the skies.

Curious as to what could've warranted a messenger falcon's visitation, she immediately opened the note. Her fingers swept across the paper the rigged groves in the stationary allowing the sightless girl to read its contents. It was a mass order, one that every Nadeshiko shinobi would receive -and quite an odd one at that. It was a missive to all Nadeshiko kunoichi asking them to charter and relay the location of any Volcanos they came across.

"...odd indeed."

An air of mystery surrounded this missive, the letter hadn't provided an explanation after all. Nevertheless, it wasn't of much concern to Baiyan. Stirring the wind-natured chakra in her palm she shredded the letter to numerous fine fragments which she scattered to the four winds. Flexing her fingers, clenching and unclenching her fist, she decided that here was as good a place as any. She let herself down, propping her back against a small tree. She placed her sword over her lap and closed her eyes. Muscles relaxing, she decided to take a break -perhaps a nap would do her well. She'd just finished practicing, so her body was fatigued; it could use the rest.

‘Oh, she’s actually being serious.’

That was Kiro’s first thought when the cyclone began kicking up beneath him. However, the cyclone wasn’t what convinced him. It was the two tagged kunai that blew past him, into the ceiling above. They would most definitely reach his targeted landing spot before him. That should prevent him from attempting to literally run away from the cyclone.

‘With the cyclone beneath me and the ceiling above, there isn’t any room to avoid the attack. In fact, if I don’t act soon, I’ll probably be sucked in. However, considering those tags will explode before I can land on the ceiling, there will be a hole in the roof. Then all I would need to do is propel myself upwards before the cyclone reaches me.’

As for how he was supposed to do that, Kiro’s mind brought itself back to the collapse of the medical wing. Though he had been overly invested in his lightning armor at the time, Kiro had managed to catch a glimpse of something. To be specific, it was Taiyo’s failed attempt to propel himself upwards. Unlike everyone else who had resigned themselves to falling into the pit, the genin nearly executed a plan of escape. However, his chosen method was the incorrect one. Rather than shoot himself up like a rocket, using a stream of fire, Taiyo had used a measly fireball instead.

Kiro would’ve completely tossed the idea had he not seen the boost the fireball alone had given Taiyo. It was enough to lift the fire specialist a few good meters upwards. Unfortunately, Taiyo literally failed to grasp the opportunity correctly since the ledge had collapsed soon afterwards. The Uchiha didn’t know how dangerous shooting a powerful stream of fire inside of a raging wind cyclone, with Makibishi inside, would be. Due to time constraints, other than substitution, that was the only option he could think of.

With the tagged kunai finally embedding themselves into the ceiling, Kiro braced himself for impact as he went through some hand seals. In order to push himself through the hole, he would have to aim and fire in the opposite direction before the cyclone reached him.

A moment after the tags exploded, Kiro activated his jutsu. ‘Fire Style: Fire Breath Jutsu!’ A forceful stream of fire was launched from Kiro’s mouth upon release. It was aimed downwards, towards the center of the cyclone. Whether or not it actually stopped the cyclone wasn’t of much concern to him. Since he was already only a few meters away from the ceiling, the Uchiha only needed a minimal boost to be propelled through the roof.

Once the Uchiha had made it outside into the air, he soon realized he wasn’t safe yet. Due to how the cyclone was constructed, the continuous stream of fire actually boosted its power drastically. He had also sent the fire back at himself, except it came with much more force. Needless to say, the fiery cyclone forcefully blasted through the aftermath of the previous explosion and into the gray, cloudy sky. It would’ve taken Kiro with it had he not used the newfound space to tilt his body in another direction.

However, there was something else he had forgotten. Just as it was before he left his room, the powerful winds still hadn’t died down yet. No, they had also grown stronger. Going in the same direction as the clone’s rotation, the wind added to the growing Makibishi Fire Tornado that now threatened to absorb not only him, but also the training hall and everyone in it! Kiro was actually being pulled back as he had next to no control of himself while midair.

“Damn her! I’m going to have to expend more chakra just to save myself from this-“ Kiro performed a quick set of handseals as he took another look at the giant, fiery tornado. The system was growing by the second and he had to wonder if her clone would be able to stop it. Even if she were to stop rotating, the tornado shouldn’t be able to die down so easily. With that in mind, Kiro had to wonder how powerful the technique would become were he too match the wind-to-flame ratio.

“Like that would ever happen. Anyways, multi-shadow clone jutsu.” Planning his next actions simultaneously with his earlier thoughts, the Uchiha figured this was his best chance to set something into motion. But first, he had to survive this. Two of the ninja transformed themselves into kunai by the time the final one grabbed them. Since he had chosen how to distribute his chakra, this clone was basically capable of only one thing. With it’s final moments upon him, ‘Kiro’ threw the two kunai to a nearby building before being sucked up and brutally murdered by the tornado.

Spinning in the air, Henshina stabilized herself after seeing Kidomaru's counter to her close quater attack by pulling his webbing down from the celling towards her. "There's a lot more web here huh." She thought. She would then turn her gaze towards the new set of Precise Decapitating Air Waves Zaku shot at her and then looking down to spot the explosive seals Sakon and Ukon set up. "Heh, I can work with this." She thought with a slight smirk.

Seeing Zaku's air projectile was closing in faster than Kidomaru's webs, Henshina held her Kodachi covered with a layer of tailed beast chakra up using both hands to block the air strikes. Using the impact of the air projectiles, Henshina purposely pushed herself through a single section of Kidomaru's webbing net and stuck herself to the wall behind. "Alright next up, getting down and that seal... and the sticky stuff stuck to my back." She thought as she weaved hand signs. "Lightning Style: Thunder Clap!" She exclaimed, her blade starting to surge with electricity.

Stabbing the cave wall behind her, the electricity carved a thick bit of said wall she was stuck to, causing it to detach from the wall and start to fall. Henshina would spin the piece of rubbles to face downwards when she fell on the explosive seal and use the explosion force to flip back to her feet, getting rid of the large rock and most of the spider silk on her back. "Well, you guys are pretty good, but your teamwork could use... work." She said once she landed, her sword leaning on her shoulder.

Last edited:
Woosh!

When Reaver failed to cooperate with her on giving an answer, Azumi launched one more shadow tendril and aimed to dig it into the fleshy section of his lower back. Away from the spine or vital organs, but enough to do damage and make her emphatic exclamation point as the Ame-nin let out a sigh.

"It's a shame you choose silence for this. Never know when your words might be your last, so I will simply say this....have you anything to say about this?" Azumi asked, as she opted to try and give Reaver one more chance to say anything. Justification for his actions, curses at her, an apology, or simply a reason not to strike him down then and there.

-------------
The moment the rat wrapped its tail around Kenji's face, his bat fangs bared and bit down on the tail while Kenji flew his body in a way to get above the rat to try and avoid the fangs as he aimed to lift him up by the tail a bit. Of all the things Kenji expected to encounter on this mission, a tussle against vermin had been the last thing on his mind.

Though he had noted Kou below, who seemed to express the rat as a "friend" or something. Kenji didn't know, nor care all he did see was opportunity as he aimed to spin the rat round and round by the tail as his aim was to toss the right down to Zaku so at the bare minimum he'd have to deal with it rather than him. Though he aimed for Zaku's face when he would try to toss him, simply an error in his trajectory he assured himself though the past experience with Zaku didn't exactly make him feel any guilt over what a frantic and frightened rat might do to one's face mind you...

Aisha herself dodged the webbing with Taji, as she noted that Taji began to form some hand signs which caused in the chaos of it all the fighting; as she seemed to anticipate a battle being all but inevitable. Though given the Jinchuriki's latest display, she may not have been in such a grim position as she displayed

So Aisha followed in suit, as she kept her eyes focused on the action in bat mode before a sudden noise caught the attention of her sharp ears.

Crack!
Soon enough, "Aisha appeared from underground as it appeared she opted to dig underneath the Rashamon. No easy task given it had embetted itself deep in the cave floor, but not all the way and as "Aisha" displayed the Fang of Fang technique was rather handy for more than just blinding charges as the chakra-infused claws and rapid rotating made for great digging tools. The sounds of battle and the paper bombs kept her digging masked and the exchange between Jinchuriki and the Oto-team gave her the time needed to complete the tunnel. Soon enough, "Kenji" and Darui with black lightning that crackled in his right palm appeared as Darui scanned the battle ahead of him as the Jinchuriki just let out a one liner to the Oto-team.

I find it rather insulting she shows a greater sense of self-preservation against her own people than these Oto-nin. She should easily have managed to escape by now but is not just sagging around. Not to mention she doesn't even seem fatigued by the Oto-nin. All in all this is a pain....

------------
"Consider this official Suna business. An island inspection if you will, though that doesn't change my point here. In fact, it raises further questions as you seem to have set up shop earlier than us if your word is to be believed....but for what reason? As far as I am aware kunoichi of your village only go on such explorations into foreign soil to look for desired "companions" for your courtship process. Yet these islands before now have been known to be uninhabited. Hardly something that fits with that custom. Has the recent commotion drawn in your people, or is this merely a pit stop for something more?" Pakura asked as she noted one of the kunoichi whisper something to another; something she could not make out though she presumed it was an order of some kinda.

Madoka watched, having avoided saying much and simply focused on keeping guard in case the pair tried anything. Madoka had no clue what business ladies of Sagiso's village had with Suna or why they were here. Though by their admission they may have thought the same with them which could only make things awkward. Madoka was prepared to use Raven or Rhino if need be, though would wait rather than provoke a confrontation as she simply kept focused and her attention on the kunoichi.

------------
"I think one way to make them feel less tense about this is to avoid going out of your way to enter their personal space."​

Kakashi, who had appeared as suddenly as Hama did on the same tree branch, though crouched and standing on the branch itself rather than hanging off it, as he eyed Hama with his neutral expression as he brought to attention Hama's deliberate habit of appearing up close to the Genin or himself to try and rattle them "playfully." Kakashi raised an eyebrow slightly as Hama handed the blood vile to Raiku on what she insisted was a sign of good faith which raised further questions. Though he vocalized none of them.

"Perhaps a moment with me and my team could be just what we need to settle their nerves." Kakashi advised to Hama, as there seemed to be some nervous tension around the air and his tone seemed to imply he'd go along with this nightly camp though wanted to resolve this tension. At least surface level.

Sakura herself scanned Hama as she found this lady growing more and more creepy by the second. Just something seemed off about her, like she would gut you in your sleep right after serving a plate of cookies. Her attempts to be "friendly" only made things seem more uncertain given her nature up to this point.

-------------
Flashback

"What th....when did you get here, and what is with the cat?" Tayuya spat out, as she suddenly noticed Shura had descended from the rafters and made his comment to himself while he held a cat in his hands. This raised all sorts of questions in the Oto-nin's mind, as Shura among everyone had been the hardest to read among the Konoha brats.

Though her questions had to be put on hold, as the "spar" between Kiro and Sagiso she focused on intently had escalated once more. With a tornado appearing out of the chaos as now this room was threatened and perhaps much more. Tayuya....had a smug grin, then smirked.

"Man seems you guys are intent to finish what we started yourselves!" Tayuya said as she soon jumped back and aimed to leave what was about to become ground zero. But she was oh so pleased; Sagiso was doing just what she wanted and already she could sense some pressure being pushed on the Uchiha. It was only a matter of time before he was driven to use that mark on his neck, finally he'd get a taste of the power he spat upon and things would progress all too wonderfully...

Zaku grunted as he watched the jinchurki land down onto the ground after a series of complex maneuvers..and had the nerve to taunt their group. Tch! This runt sure thinks she’s top dog. I’ll show her that she’s nothing but a squeaking little-

Before he could finish his thought, a rodent was flung right at his face! The infuriated Rodent bit down on his nose, and his claws sunk into his cheeks.

“Agh! Get off me you rat!!!!”

With that, Zaku began to go haywire, blindingly shooting burst streams of air inside the cave. Sakon has to duck from one of them as it hit the cave wall beside him, blowing out rocky chunks. He growled at him.

“Who do you think your aiming at?!?”

Kou gasped as he saw the rat latched onto Zaku’s face. He needed to find a way to get his brother off of his boss so that neither of them would get hurt! He ran over to Zaku, his eyes looking at the situation with great stress.

“I got you Boss...!”

With that, Kou jumped on him! Latched On him from his chest forward, a move Kenji would know all too well. He took the rat off Zaku’s face, right before Zaku fired a last shot at the ceiling. The ceiling above the jinchurki exploded in a heap of rocks and rubble! That half of the entire cave system collapsed down on her. Ukon shook his head.

“Imbeciles! We don’t want her dead, we want her alive!”

“Don’t count her out just yet....” Kidomaru snickered, preparing a large arrow. “Something tells me that we haven’t seen the end of her...”

“What was that!?!” Zaku yelled, bloody scratches all over his face.

Kou, shining the rat in his pocket looked off to the side. “I...don’t know what you mean.”

Zaku dipped his fingers in the blood on his nose from the rat’s bite. He looked at it and rubbed it around in his fingers.

“I better not get an infection from this...or I’m going to kill that whole rat’s family!”

“Ahaha...” Kou sheepishly laughed, sidestepping to the right. “Y-you do that...”

Kidomaru eyed the bats in the room after he heard the mention of a rat biting Zaku. His snicker got even wider as he locked his eyes onto their hides.

“Bats are known to try to eat rats, expecting them to be small prey. If one turns down a meal that’s a rare occurance. To see two turn down a meal? Well, that’s just unheard of. Add that onto not even being afraid of a full on ninja battle, well, then something doesn’t fit, does it? Looks like someone needs to go back to academy school!”

With that, Kidomaru spat it four needles nonchalantly towards the bats, hoping to stab them and confirm his suspicions. Sakon and Ukon prepped themselves, not taking their eyes off the rubble for even a second.

“Personal space? My whatever do you mean?” Hama played innocence, giggling with a fan she just made of ice covering her mouth. “But if you guys needs to have a team meeting, an old huddle before the big game then by all means~”

He folded the ice fan and gestures toward the team Kakashi, as if to give them a go ahead. She walked towards the camp, folding up her ice fan and waving with it from behind her.

“But don’t be too long now if you want any Weenies~!”

Hopefully they know what’s best for them and beat it. Last thing I need is to contract some bizzare Xeno disease...

Kai grumbled electing to eat berries he had collected in his bag rather than eat the squishy marshmallows in front of him. He turned to the rest of his team, all except Hyo had made it around the campfire.

“It appears we have survived day 1.”

Reaver howled in pain with his deep voice resonating across the forest floor. He took along baited breaths, his mask beginning to drop from him after all the yelling. His voice slowly began to change, the voice filters drooping from his face with the mask.

“By all meanth, Athumi.”

Michi flashed up at her, his sharp eyes and crazed smile meeting her directly. There were tears in his eyes, and his eyes were blood red. Yet his pupils were sharp and he was crazily grinning ear to ear, his visible tooth gap showing. Many mixed messages. But none of the messages could have prepared for what came next...

“Do it! Bring me to Grandpa!!!!” Reaver eyed Azumi, spit flying in her face from his lisp. “Thend me to him! Or are you a No good dithhonorable coward!?!”

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin was personally more than ready to leave, he was tense and adittionally hungry, as he refused Hama's offers of marshmellows and weenies. As such he decided to follow Kakashi's suggestion as to hopefully loosen up and even vocalize his worries.

This hunger is really starting to get to me...I think I might take the crazy lady's offer.

You'll survive.

You don't know that...

Look some shinobi have to go days, even weeks without food, you can survive through the night and then hunt in the morning.

Fine...

Tsuki
Turning to Kai, a small smile grew on her face yet again.

"It appears we have. I hope you sleep well tonight Kai, lest a big bad Xeno tries to eat you~," Her smile soon morphed into a smirk when she heard that Seiun got a good laugh out of it. Of course he had his own input to add into the conversation.

"So we have, albiet some more than others. But dammit today was kinda wasted, all we did was get some random blood samples for some network which I guess is cool, but our objective was to find the Jinchūriki, and we've done nothing but kick around in the sand," An increasing amount of frustration seemed to be rising in Seiun's voice as he continued lamenting his thoughts. Tsuki took note of this and decided that she would let Kai deal with this as he will.
Seiun
Yawning, the former Ame-nin began to stretch, ready to go to sleep, however before that, his ears were blessed with a few auditory vibrations.

"I hope you sleep well tonight Kai, lest a big bad Xeno tries to eat you~,"

Immediately, a few snorts came out of his mouth in a futile attempt to hide his amusment from Tsuki's comment. After regaining composure, Seiun decided to vocalize his own thoughts before he went to sleep for good.

"So we have, albiet some more than others. But dammit today was kinda wasted, all we did was get some random blood samples for some network which I guess is cool, but our objective was to find the Jinchūriki, and we've done nothing but kick around in the sand,"