• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

As the smoke cleared, Katsuo could be seen...still on his feet with his arms wrapped around him, but both his tentacles and blood dome had dispersed, creating a dirty diluted puddle on the ground in front of him.

He looked over to Zaku, a grin on his face that almost screamed ‘next time’.
“S....sorry...Ichiko Sensei. You were right, I wasn’t ready...” These were the last thoughts that escaped Katsuo’s mind before he fell forward, his body hitting the ground caused his clothes to get coated in a mix of water and blood, on top of this, his head bounced off the arena floor roughly, signifying a complete state of unconsciousness.

After several moments of dead silence, the announcer spoke up.
“Both fighters are unable to continue, therefore this match is a draw!” He announced, shocking most the the arena with this decision.

“Both fighters are unable to continue, therefore this match is a draw!”

Azumi had always been told, always believed one had to be prepared for anything in this ninja world. As such, Azumi prided herself on her composure and being able to deal with even the most shocking situations with a level headed attitude.

But that announcer's call shocked her, and much of the crowed based on the murmurs. Zaku and Katsuo....had defeated each other, and as such the match was called a draw which meant that by default Azumi had just won this tournament. Azumi did not know what to think about this, she had been preparing for the inevitable battle between one of them for so long that the idea they'd eliminate each other before hand never crossed her mind. Azumi took a moment to look at herself.

I...I won. I didn't even need to compete in the finals. And yet I...am not satisfied. There's not much pride to this as there is little doubt that people will say I only won because they took each other out before hand. I wanted an undisputed victory, so this outcome is rather lacking. However....

Azumi glanced up at where the Five Kage of the five great nations had been watching the proceedings, as one hand balled into a fist before she glanced down at the arena.

...the fact remains that an Ame-nin is the last one standing, in this village of all villages. I did what I came here to do. I'll have to learn to take this victory even under this context...

----------
"Let's worry less about being useful to your village and focus more and getting your new hands going." Madoka said, as she grabbed a pair of wooden arms and formed some chakra threads as she began to stitch the hollow arm into Taiyo's open socket and connect her chakra threads to his chakra network so that a strong connection would be formed.

"This is going to hurt. Just try to tough it out." Madoka advised, as Tomiko glanced at her file that Taiyo's friend had on her and had a frown on her face at what it said.

Incredible resilient and filled with determination. Questionably suicidal and lacks sense to know when to call it quits.

However, her attention turned to the TV and she was shocked to see that the final semi-final match ended in a draw. Which meant that the Ame-nin that defeated Kiro had pulled an automatic victory much to Tomiko's own amazement. Tomiko frowned as she thought it over.

So, I lost to the guy who ended up losing to her? Appears I still have a long way to go before I reach that level.

----------
"Well, I wouldn't have called that." Kenji mused between Kai, Sagiso and Raiku as he saw the tail end of the battle as did both Ino and Sakura. Naturally all of them had been equally surprised, as was Takato as he glanced over to where Azumi was knowing the one he helped trained had just won the tournament. Takato had no way to know how to feel about this.

----------
Minato glanced over to the newcomer who appeared to have the traditional Kage robe though he also had some bandages underneath him which had been a curious sight that Minato kept into the back of his mind.

Before he had a chance to retort, the match reached its climax as both Zaku and Katsuo were unable to continue and it was declared a draw. Minato turned to the Oto Kage with a smile.

"Well it appears we have our answer. Though you have nothing to be disappointed by." Minato said with a smile, as he had to admit that both fighters had rather interesting and dynamic styles.

Zaku's own had been curious. Especially that unusual marking that appeared on him during the conflict.

----------
Darn it, I should have seen this coming! How could I be so foolish!?

Anko raced through the crowd and made her way to the stairs as she raced through the arena and tried to find the area where the kage took to get to their sections. Anko had been content to watch the exams on TV while she enjoyed a nice dango meal, but the match with Zaku caused that to come to a halt.

For those odd markings, Anko had known all too well. She knew there was no chance it was anything else, it was the Curse Mark. It had to be the Curse Mark. And if that was true, then there was an undeniable truth as well.

Orochimaru was here, and Anko needed to warn Minato and the Kage before it was too late. So she raced from the dango shop all the way to the stadium and now frantically tried to find that set of stairs to her Hokage. Eventually she found the selected stairs and aimed to race up them as quickly as she could.

I can't afford to be too late, that monster is here!

Last edited:
Unbeknownst to Sagosō, at some point, Raiku had managed to get himself out of Kiro's room and up to the ground floor. When she heard his tone, and the question he'd posed, a scowl came to her face. "Seeing as the leaf didn't bother to find me after my family was killed on an outing, these eyes no longer belong to them. They are mine, and mine alone!"

"More importantly, you should know better than most what these eyes are capable of, nothing in the entire stadium can escape its range, including your little rendezvous with Kiro. Though...I think the blade was rather unnecessary no..?" She trailed off, allowing her words to simmer. At this moment the match between Zaku and Katsuo seemed to have come to an end, neither having achieved victory... no, that wasn't true. The real winner here was Azumi. A battle isn't over when someone wins, its over when someone loses, and just now those two had both lost. With that said, despite not having won, Azumi was the victory by virtue of being the only one not to lose. There was a strange expression on Saigisō's face as she mentally questioned if these entire exams were some sort of massive joke.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu awoke from his operation some time after Tomiko and Madoka had left. It didn't take nearly as long as he thought it would, all they did was put in some compatible blood and patch up the three holes in his left arm. The doctors had told him that it would take quite some time for his arm to be capable of even half of what it was before. Yasu understood his arm wouldn't be nearly as good as it was before, but he was glad they could at least do this much.

Luckily he had also awoken at just the right time to see the dust clear in the stadium through the T.V. in his room. His face turned into a scowl when he heard the call. A draw? Were they serious?

Damn rat deserved to suffer more... more importantly, these exams were worthless.

He had been blinded by a need to win previously, but nobody here was deserving of Chunin save for a couple select participants. He knew he didn't deserve it, and sadly neither did Tomiko.

What the fuck was the point of crippling my arm? What was the point of any of this?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo winced in pain, but he quickly recovered and focused on having arms again, hopefully, he wouldn't have to worry about wood poisoning. When Taiyo looked at the screen, he was both astonished and ashamed.
I was Azumi's only obstacle between being a Chunin. If I had one, the rank would be mine, but what's the point of wondering what could have been. That was then, and this is now. And for now, I'll take it as a win that Zaku got what he deserved for the Treachary back at the forest.
"How long of a process is this supposed to be?" The Leaf-nin asked nervously, hoping that this would be a rather short process, so he could return to training. Tsuki seemed rather disappointed by the outcome of the match, but he quickly turned to Zaku's page and Katsuo's page in her notebook and wrote down, Defeated by themselves.
"How sad, they worked so hard, and they each put up a good fight, but in the end, it was all for nothing," The Yuki-nin commented, hoping that Azumi would be proud that she had "earned" her rank as a Chunin.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

The sound Kage chuckled lightly, looking down at the fight that had just finished before him. A draw. The competitors were in tatters however not dead.

“It seems we know our winner.” the sound Kage said, nodding to his aids, who began to walk off in their four separate directions. “An Interesting ending for an unforgettable event, wouldn’t you think? Or is it an interesting beginning?”

........:

The arena platform descended down to the loading bay, the competitors riddled with blood. They had both been tied for the second position for the exam, a double knockout. It landed back in the bay with a loud *THUD!* as medical nun rushed to treat the wounded. Zaku was hoisted onto a stretcher, and Katsuo was as well. Kou, who had made it down there, rushed past the medical nin to look at his boss again. Zaku seemed unconscious. He sniffled and couldn’t beleive what he was seeing. It seemed as if those daydreams he had imagined being liberated from this lowly life with the sound was fading.

“Boss...! Don’t die on me...”

Kou buried his head in the sound ninja’s chest, right as a hand touch his shoulder. Kou jumped, looking behind him. A grey haired medical ninja sporting a mask was the culprit.

“He’ll live, don’t worry.” He spoke. “He has many battles to fight in the future.”

As odd as the medical ninja was, he couldn’t disagree with the much taller ninja. He gulped and nodded, carefully making his way back up the stairs, as not to be seen again by the imposing ninja. The grey haired medical nin, looked toward Zaku, placing a hand on his chest, a green aura coming from his hand.

“It seems as though the signal has been received.” He said looking at the curse mark. “It is time I respond.”

The other medical nin were confused at this, simply resuming their duties to heal the two competitors. The mysterious ninja walked to the loading bay, toward a new platform that had replaced the former. He chuckled to himself, the platform raising as he stepped on it. It’s time for the games to begin.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Tsk, it seems a lot of our village's past mistakes lead to defection. I hope our latest Kage at least cares... as for the blade... maybe. But it's not like I did it for no reason. Besides, I didn't even hurt him. Though why you were trying to get people to save him is a wonder to me... he's quite a dislikable person, full of hatred for no apparent reason, annoying and uncooperative, and much much more... though I'd like to see you prove me wrong. After all, I like knowing my fellow Uchiha ARE in fact good people... anyways, I hope to see you again. You're quite... interesting and I'd like to know more about you."

Beneath his mask Raiku had a sly grin and then he turned around, hearing the proctor finish the battle.

These idiots... maybe it was better off that I left the exam so early...

Raiku then took notice of Azumi and flashed an eye smile.

"Well, well, well. It's just like I thought it would happen. You won the tournament... though I can't say I expected the two to beat themselves... either way congrats."

After saying those words Raiku headed to his family watching the tournament and told them that he was leaving. He didn't have anything else to do here anymore anyways. Then he began heading back to his house in the Uchiha Clan area of the village.

Minato had raised an eyebrow over the curious statement made, and saw the attendants of the Oto Kage go off in different directions. Something the other Kage & their aids had taken note of but focused more on the battle that had just concluded. Minato stood up as he decided to announce the Ame-nin's victory before a panicked voice was heard in the Kage section,

"Lord Hokage! Orochimaru is here!"

Minato turned back and saw Anko, who seemed to be on edge as she made that bold claim. Minato scanned Anko and naturally was curious if not a bit startled by what the Tokubetsu Jonin.

"Orochimaru?" Minato asked as Anko gave a fearful nod, as the name sounded with all the Kage & their attendants present while the general audience remained clueless.

"That Oto-Genin, those markings. It is the Curse Mark Lord Hokage. I am sure of it!" Anko said as Minato's own eyes widened in response. Anko's "mark" had been known among the higher ups at Konoha though the foreign Kage had no way to know what they were talking about. Minato turned towards the Oto Kage and frowned at him.

"Are you aware of any....unexpected developments with this Zaku?" Minato asked the Oto Kage. The tension in the air could practically be cut with a knife as Minato had not been one to doubt the words of a ninja like Anko though he had yet to make a judgement call on the Oto Kage yet.

-----------
Azumi let out a sigh and waited for her announcement as the victory. In spite of her desire to win on Konoha's home-ground, the circumstances of how she obtained victory.

Still, the delay of the announcement had been curious. She expected the Hokage or someone to have made some sort of announcement by now. So the delay was odd to her, though perhaps that was just the disappointment she or the eagerness to be announced the winner in this nation. Azumi had no way to tell.

"Take some pride in this. There's a lot to credit through victory by attrition."

Azumi glanced over at Takato who had made his presence known to her as Takato caught that Azumi had not been the most pleased with the outcome and that shined more as she frowned at that and Raiku's "thanks" before she faced the arena again.

"Pride? My opponents took each other out and my victory is hollow at best. There is no pride in any of this." Azumi replied as Takato remained silent for a moment before he sighed and spoke up.

"Maybe not, but in the ninja world its often the one left standing who gets the job done that proves more productive then the one who exhaust themselves in grand fights. You were able to efficiently win your battles and prevent significant injuries while others here might be crippled going forward. If they want to kill themselves out of pride for an exam match without thinking the long term effects that's quite frankly on them. A show that they were too short sighted in thinking without considering the long term goal. Something you showed, a worthy trait of a Chunin." Takato said to Azumi as the Ame-nin thought his words over though made no motion of agreement or disagreement even if there were some value to them in spite of her disappointment over the ending of the tournament.

-----------
The crowd gossiped among themselves along the proceedings, as Sakura cast a glanced to Ino.

"Well, I can't saw this Azumi is undeserving. Fought her in the forest and she was tough. Though it is disappointing it ends like this." Sakura said as Ino let out a sigh and had a scowl on her face.

"It's stupid. I wanted to see that Ame-nin get her head ringed in for getting me knocked out, but now she gets the win even without putting on a final fight. It's such garbage." Ino said, some bitterness of her own showing as she remembered being soundly thrashed by Azumi during the second exam and clearly had not been too happy Azumi won in this fashion.

Kenji watched this and took note of Sagiso's expression as the kunoichi almost seemed disappointed by this. As was the crowd, and some betters as wall as evident by some cursing the Kiri-nin had heard.

"I would think you would be happy your friend has won." Kenji said to Sagiso as he knew the two likely had been close considering the way they teamed up against Sakura and him in the forest and their interactions since.

-----------
"Depends, do you want arms that will last or ones that will plop off the second you get into a fight?" Madoka retorted to Taiyo as she continued to work towards making a network between Taiyo's chakra network with her own threads as she stitched together the "link" to secure the wooden arms into the severed joins.

Madoka also took note of the disappointment in the air between Tomiko & Yasu, among others, and decided to speak up as it concerned the lackluster ending.

"These exams were not pointless. You both got a sense of how you measure up to the best of your peers. Now we all know areas to improve upon which will be invulnerable going forward." Madoka said, as she herself hardly regretted her participation as she knew that the one trick one puppet pony was not the way to go forward. She needed to improve herself, not just improve Raven but make it so she wasn't solely reliant on her to fight.

“Hmmmm...I do know if it.” The sound Kage spoke.

Right as he said those words, a platform at raised in the center of the arena, with a single masked medical ninja atop it. The grey haired ninja had a handsign finished right as he had reached the top. Within an instant, feathers had begun to materialize, dropping from the the sky. It showered the coliseum, hundreds, thousands had begun to fall into a deep sleep upon the feathers coming close to them. Many of the anbu which had been stationed around had feel unconscious.

“I also know your village is weak.”

The sound Kage chuckled, his aids unveiling their disguises. The sound four had revealed themselves, placing their hands into the air. The sound Kage took a hand and removed his headwear. Underneath the headwear, the bandages roared to life, swirling off of his body. They pooled up in two seperate sheets. The sheets seemed to have a complex writing in the center of it, sprawling out in a circular stretching combination.

“I am the Kage of the sound...”

The sheets fully formed, summoning writings all over them! A cloud of smoke enveloped them as soon as they fully formed. Two figures stood in the place of them as the smoke cleared. It was none other than Kin and Yukimaru, back to back with Orochimaru, whom was the Sound Kage all along!

“And these are my pets...! Hehehe~”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"No need to get catty. I was just asking. Either way, thanks for helping me out," Taiyo smiled at Madoka and soon started to feel his wooden pinky finger. He attempted yo wiggle it slightly and to his surprise and smazement, it moved. He smiled again at Madoka and whispered a thank you, wanting to show his gratitude. Tsuki heard a dim sound that resembled laughter, but due to the thick layer between the medical wing and the arena, she could not make it out.
"Guys? I think there might be a problem," The Yuki-nin nervously put away her notebook and stood up, ready to run and check what was going on.

Minato's eyes frowned as before he knew what happened many of the ANBU guard had fallen and soon enough the vile serpent shinobi revealed himself and summoned aid as soon enough seven ninja in total eyed him. Anko, who had also released the genjutsu and seemed ready to jump in, was stopped by Minato as me made a gesture to hold her back.

"No, you know better than most he is on another level. Focus on protecting the crowd and the daimyo." Minato said, as he spoke with a commanding presence and kept his gaze on Orochimaru but Anko had been quick to protest.

"Lord Hokage, I cannot leave you to fight these assailants alone!" Anko spoke out and before Minato had a chance to retort, another voice cut him off.

"Alone? Well that is debatable. Perhaps if you are willing to grant me key concessions I might be willing to lend a hand. Dearest Hokage..." Mei Terumi said as the Mizukage stood up to observe the scene Minato. Though Mei had not been alone as soon enough the sounds of a cloak being discard filled the air as Ay the Raikage stood and shot a glare at the snake-Sannin.

"Orochimaru. After what you pull with the Gyuki all those years ago you dare stand in my presence? How arrogant of a fool are you!" Ay called out as Onoki watched the proceedings and also saw the Kazekage motion up to aid his national ally as the old man let out a sigh and got up. This had not been his battle nor did he have any desire to bash in Orochimaru or had a desire to cut a deal like Mei. Besides, if they all battled each other it might serve his own benefit as Onoki headed for the stairs.

Besides, he had a bad back anyway. Not worth the effort to waste time on these foolish youngins.

-----------
One by one, members of the crowd and even unprepared ninja had been put to sleep by the seemingly harmless sight of feathers as they fell from the sky.

"W-what...feathers?" Ino asked, her eyes began to drip as Sakura had closed her eyes and quickly formed the release seal as instantly she knew this was some variation of Genjutsu.

"Release."

Sakura shook off the effects as Ino slumped next to her. Sakura knew something horrible was happening, as more heads dropped all around them so Sakura quickly formed the release sign and placed a hand on Ino's shoulder. Soon enough, her friend's eyes flickered open as Ino shook her head to remove the cobwebs before she looked as Sakura and saw her friend's look of worry; one she soon matched herself.

"Sakura, what is going on?" Ino asked as Sakura looked around and saw most of the crowd had fallen by this point.

"I don't know, but I know it can't be good."

-----------
Thump.

Takato had not had a chance to add on to his speech before he saw these odd feathers fall from the sky. And in a moment it appeared that the Nara-nin fell down on the floor and slumped into slumber. Azumi, had not seen these feathers though had gazed around her as people began nodding off left and right.

Genjutsu. But if that is true, why am I not affected?

Azumi got her answer as she shifted her gaze to the Kage section, as it appeared that some figures stood across from Minato and the Kage behind him which given Azumi's experience with a certain ex-Konoha nin she did not need to think hard about a guess.

So, Orochimaru really is making the move? Well, he dares to strike this Hokage in the same section as the other kage. He either has a full proof plan or is about to die a quick and painful death. Well, I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out...

-----------
"Hey, you guys see these feathers? They seem kinda f-funnnyyyyy...."

Kenji's comment ended with a slur as he slumped over in the area by Raiku, Sagiso and Kai as he fell victim to the Genjutsu that had claimed many around them already. Word of this spread quickly as famed Konoha jonin like Kakashi and Might Guy who had been in the crowd stood up and observed the scene as it seemed clear to them what had happened.

Invasion.

Kakashi glanced over to the section of the daimyo, though it appeared that they had all fallen asleep but thankfully none of them appeared to be targets. Kakashi glanced up at the Kage section and soon enough saw some figure standing across from them as he revealed his Sharingan eye to get a better view. It lacked the Byagkugan's "perfect" vision but it worked well enough as a boost for Kakashi to recognize a certain figure.

Orochimaru? Minato sensei!

Before Kakashi acted, a masked figured raced through the crowd. Shisui, between his own Sharingan and a timely release, had fought off the Genjutsu and aimed to get himself to the Kage's section. Though given he had been seated on the opposite end of the arena he hoped he would not be too late to make a difference.
-----------
Madoka continued work on the arms, soon enough she got the connection complete as the arms were attached, she then quickly worked on the hollow interior and made some adjustments so that Taiyo would be able to channel chakra through it and the fire jutsu that was his preference would not burn off his arms. However, Madoka's focus as she wrapped up shifted to the screen to the medical nin that appeared to be...laughing? It was hard to say.

"Guys look!"

Tomiko's voice shifted Madoka's attention to the TV screen as one by one people in the crowd began to fall asleep. Which puzzled the Suna-nin a fair deal. Something was off about all this, she just knew it...

-----------
"Oooh, who needs the exams when you can get this kind of action. Yes this will be vital for research!"

Jiraiya, the Sannin and Great Toad Sage had been enjoying his stay in Konoha with one of his favorite activities...peeping in on the Konoha Hot Springs and several beautiful women who were unaware of said peeping; though all in the name of research Jiraiya told himself.

"What the heck? Why is everyone sleeping?"

Jiraiya turned to the sounds of the Hot Springs owner, who seemed more preoccupied with the television in his room or from what Jiraiya could observe through the window. Jiraiya saw that indeed it appeared the Chunin Exam crowd had began to fall asleep which caused the goofy pervert to develop a more serious expression.

Well, guess that puts a halt to my research for now. But I can't let this bad feeling pass. I know they didn't snooze out of boredom.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo did subtle motions with his arms, physically, they worked, and they even felt like regular arms, his arm movements were more stiff, but he retained most of the flexibility to his old arms had. He made a small flame to test. He smirked that they worked and his smirk only grew bigger when he saw the maniacal laughing of the supposed medical-nin.
"Well, I know where I'm going," Taiyo said, regaining the trademark confidence and edge in his voice that had been shot out of him when he lost against Azumi. Tsuki sighed and desires to go after him so he didn't attempt to hurt himself again.

Last edited:

Orochimaru looked to anko, who had so rudely interrupted his little talk with Minato. He chuckled and brought a finger to point at her.

“Kehehehe, oh anko.” The snake sannin smiled. “Why don’t you rest a bit? Ease your pain.”

Suddenly, Anko’s curse mark flared up. He chuckled watching it activate, knowing he was in control here. As much as he’d like to watch her grovel in pain, he turned his attention back to Minato.

“Hm....we need some privacy, wouldn’t you say?”

All of a sudden, a barrier of bone emerged from the tiles of ground, jutting out to act as a jagged barrier between the Kage and Orochimaru. The large bone spikes obscured the view of what was going on. Out of the bones, emerged a grey haired teen. He wore purple garbs that sported yin and yang symbols along his center body, with a big bow shaped rope tied behind him. His eyes seemed that of a warrior with no regrets.

“We have no quarrel with your nations, we only seek to level the leaf. For those of you that leave now, the sound will not pursue.”

As Kimimaru finished his warning, a purple barrier rose, reaching high up in the sky, connecting with the other corners created by that of the sound four. The sound four worked together, creating a box, keeping the fighters inside and the Kage outside. This would for sure stop any intrusion, even if they were Kage level. Orochimaru looked back to Minato, grinning ear to ear.

“That’s better. I must say, you look older than when I first left, pressure got you down oh lord the 4th?” Orochimaru mused. “Or did your lack of family bring out your age?”

Kai looked at the feathers falling all around the coliseum. Naturally, he was already on edge. What kind of Xeno trickery is this?! He opened his pouch, looking over to the rest of the Yuki clan delegation beside him.

“Get down, all of you!”

Kai whipped out a stream of water around his family, the water freezing over upon the sudden technique from the sky. Kai was afraid something like this would happen, that a Xeno would attack on this strategic event. He tried to tell the Mizukage, but she shrugged him off as paranoid, well, guess who was right?

“Is everyone okay? Is all mist blood accounted for?!”

It didn’t take long for sound ninja to be swarming the gates of the village, flying above the gates and into the city below. They were coming from many different angles and sides so suddenly. In the center of the panic, several summonings kicked off, giant serpents emerging at seemingly random locations, hissing as they crushed building and civilians. It was a warzone.

Zaku coughed, waking up, next to three medical ninja of the sound. Although he hand thrones sny bones in the battle before, his body still aches from the damage he had sustained. He felt aches even though he was being healed, which said something about the power of Katuso’s attack.

They were surrounded by other sound ninja and death medical ninja. Sound ninja were breaking open doors all around and killing those that were inside, tearing up documents, and cashing as much damage

“Get up Zaku.” A voice said

“Eh? Who’s that?”

“Who do you think? Congratulations, your promoted to chunnin, my rank.”

“That voice...” Zaku’s Brain clicked as he took a breathe of relief. “Took a while to show up eh Dosu?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku had at the point of the beginning of the attack near the exit of the stadium. When he was about to leave he saw some feathers falling down.

"What the..."

Raiku immediately activated his Sharingan and went outside to see a few more feathers.

The hell?!

He went back inside, only to see all the spectators asleep. Then he saw the barrier near the Kage and an unidentifiable person in the middle of the arena.

Is this some kind of attack on the leaf?!

Raiku summoned a few shadow clones to go and wake people up while the real one began running out of the stadium, headed for the Uchiha Clan area.

No! I won't let my clan members die today!

"Katsuo!" Ichiko soared through the stadiums to the platform as it began lowering, reaching the water nin within seconds.
"Stupid boy! I told you not to cast that jutsu! I would kill you if I didn't have to save your life!" She yelled in a tone that seemed to switch between concerned and angered.
Katsuo was pale from the blood loss, his breathing shallow and sporadic, completely unaware of the world around him as he was trapped in his own body.

~~~~~
He awakes in a bed, his sensitive vision blurred by the bright sunlight splashing down on his face. It was strange, in a way....he felt kind of nice, relaxed and warm, no longer in pain, why had he been in pain? That didnt matter, there was something familiar about the whole situation, what was it?
"Hello?" He attempted to say, but no words came out, only an inaudible buzz.
"Who's...there?" He thought, the hazy outline of a figure suddenly appearing above him. It didn't scare him, strangely enough, this figure had also brought him a form of comfort, he still wasn't sure why though.

"Hey there Katsu." The hazy figure spoke in a barely audible voice, reaching down for him.
"Hello...." Katsuo thought in response, finding himself awaiting the unknown figures embrace.
He was lifted from the warm safety of the sheets and was raised into the air, now able to make out the figures face.
It was a middle aged man, he had pale skin and dark cloudy grey hair, oddly remenecsent to Katsuo's. It was sharp and spikey, also like his, but with quite a bit more lift, standing strait up. His eyes matched his hair in color, but they appeared far more aged than his other features. These were the eyes of a warrior, and Katsuo had known them well.
"...Dad....?" Katsuo reached out, only for the world around him to begin fading to black. He now stood in darkness, more aware and more capable than before.

"Whats going on?" He questioned no one in particular, now able to speak again. After a moment of no response, he took notice of a faint blue light in the distance and began slowly making his way to it.
"Wow..." He said in awe, now staring at a giant blue orb of shimmering water that floated in front of him. Its movements were cool and calm, like a lake that had been suspended in the air above him, but it was more than that, he felt a connection to it, a powerful one. It emanated a faint blue glow that was all to familiar.
"My chakra..." He spoke quietly in realization, reaching out for the illustrious orb of power.
~~~~~

"Ikeda Clan Forbidden Technique - Blood Sifting." Ichiko spoke, the residual blood of Katsuo gathering into a ball of brownish red liquid as small particulates began dripping from the bottom of it. After a few moments, the blood orb had been thoroughly cleaned of any foreign substances, Ichiko Sensei's forehead was damp with sweat from concentration and anticipation as the jutsu was completed.
"Now the hard part....Ikeda Clan Forbidden Technique - Blood Resurgence!" She emphasized the last part, the orb of blood striking Katsuo in the chest, seeping into his wound in a rather disturbing manner.

~~~~~
As Katsuo came in contact with the orb, it seemed to meld with him, the energy flowing through his body, bringing forth a wave of vitality.
"What does this all mean?" He questioned the empty void once again, only to completely lose his train of thought as another faint light became visible in the distance...this one was different....he needed to get closer.
~~~~~

By the time they reached the infirmary, the last of the blood had seeped its way back into Katsuo's still fresh looking wound. Ichiko had her fingers intertwined in a unique way, a disgruntled look on her face as she maintained focus on keeping the blood from gushing back out.
"What are you waiting for? Start healing him!" She yelled towards the nurse, who had been memorized by the whole event.
"Yes! Right away!" She spoke, snapping back into reality before placing both hands over his chest.
"....this wound is bad, I'm not sure if I can completely heal it." The nurse spoke nervously, a similar look of concentration forming on her face as both shinobi worked to save the boys life.
After several minutes of heavy silence, the nurse stepped back, revealing his wound had been reduced to a nasty scar. Katsuo lay still, unresponsive even after being healed.
"Oh dear...." The nurse stared towards the floor, unsure if she had done enough.

~~~~~
As Katsuo reached the next light, he was forced to cover his eyes from the intensity. It was crackling white lighting, sporadic and powerful. After a moment of adjusting to the intensity, he stepped closer, once again entranced by the unique light display, more and more questions arising in the back if his mind.
"I wonder..." He mumbled quietly, reaching out for the lethal looking energy.
"Ahhhg!" He groaned as the lightning coursed through his body violently, unable to stop the onslaught.
~~~~~

"Wake the hell up!" Ichiko screamed, smacking Katsuo across the face hard, the boys eyes flashing open as he launched forward to the edge of the bed, his breathing loud and heavy.
"Wh-what happened?" He questioned, looking towards his Sensei in utter confusion.

Before Ichiko could answer, the nurse grabbed Katsuo by the collar and pulled him back onto the bed.
"Easy tiger, that wasn't an ordinary cut. Your wound could easily re-open if you don't give it some time to heal." She scolded the reckless ninja, pulling the sheets over him as she did so.

"Uhhh, yes Ma'am." He responded sheepishly, nodding to the nurse.

"You and Zaku knocked each other out, the match was called a draw and Azumi won by default." She explained, a serious look in her eyes.
"Katsuo, the Ikeda Clan Blood Release is a forbidden jutsu style, you know that. You could've died, do you really think it was worth these exams?" She verbally battered him for his arrogance, her expression finally shifting as she was sure her point got through to him.
"And while I should be skinning you alive for disobeying direct orders...I'm so glad your okay Katsu." She finished, wrapping her arms around Katsuo, her voice breaking as she did so.
After a brief moment of the two embracing one another, Ichiko stepped back, her serious expression not able to mask her misty eyes.
"Ahem, anyways, I'm here to congratulate you, you've hereby been advanced to the rank of Chunin, don't die." She informed him, wide grin washing over both of there faces.
"Thanks...Mom." He spoke quietly, lying back in his bed. A strange fugue of emotions rushing through his mind, happiness over advancing, but a burning curiosity as to why he dreamt of the things he did. And on top of that, he wondered how Zaku was doing.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo half peeked up and saw feathers falling from the sky. He also looked at the crowd, who were either enjoying some pleasant dreams, or horrific nightmares. On the outside world, it definitely resembled that of a very horrific nightmare's ominous beginning. The Leaf-nin peeked up even further, finally seeing the snake-sannin himself, Orochimaru. He was about to rush in and throw a punch, but Tsuki got there fast enough to hold him back.
"Just stay calm, at least plan your attack," Tsuki whispered to him, holding him back by his new wooden arms. Taiyo sighed in recognition and hid to plan his attack with Tsuki. Now that he considered it, he did lack a plan of attack, plus, what was there to stop Orochimaru from protecting himself. They went back to the medical area, not having entered the actual arena itself so they could plan better.

Last edited:
"Oh my, what a lovely set. Tell me my dear would you happen to be Kaguya Clan?" Mei asked with a sly smirk as she observed the bone wall that had been generated before her as she glanced at the young man responsible.

"Your clan is rather infamous around my village, a foolhardy effort made to destroy it that led to your clan's fall. Though it appeared one of you managed to survive. Though it appears you learned nothing of the experience. Attacking another village with its destruction's intent." Mei said as Rasa, the Kazekage, generated a large amount of Golden Dust and sent it flying at Kimimaro with the intent to ensnare the crush Orochimaru's ally. Mei herself let out a steamy boil as she began the process of melting Kimimaro's bone wall. Ay glanced over at Darui and other of the guards Chojuro & Ao that had not fallen to the Genjutsu.

"Dispatch the vermin's forces. I won't be satisfied until this fool pays for crimes against Kumogakure!" Ay ordered as Darui let out a sigh.

"Whatever you say boss." Darui said with a touch of reluctance, mostly due to his own laid back nature as he departed to the arena to join Kakashi, Guy and Shisui began to fight off the various Oto-nin that had began to flood into the stadium.

Ao took a moment to activate his Byakugan as she scanned back the melting bones and saw the barrier that trapped Minato with Orochimaru along with Orochimaru's aids. Ao turned to his Mizukage.

"Lady Mizukage, it appears behind this bone barrier the Hokage has been isolated." Ao explained as Mei continued to melt the bone barrier though frowned at the implication.

Seems the Hokage was the target. Such a shame, he and I had a good relation going. If he falls it will be a be a blow to a possible ally...

Anko clutched her neck, the pain was sharp but unknown to the Sannin lessened by a seal placed on it by Minato. The seal prevented Anko from access to the Curse Mark, but in exchange it did limit the damage or pain inflicted by said mark. So Anko could easily enough keep fighting, even with this nagging sting as she knew she'd be useless to help her Kage and quickly jumped down to the stadium to protect the citizens as she fought Oto ninja.

"Lord Tsuchikage, I insist we lend our aid! That Orochimaru has a vile reputation and if we do not take this chance..." Kurotsuchi, Onoki's aid, pleaded as she followed her lord and grandfather down the stairs away from the battle before a gesture cut her off.

"Konoha is far from our ally. This is their battle, not ours. Besides, if I know that cursed Yellow Flash..." Onoki said with a grumble as he and Kurotsuchi made it down the stairs below the arena.

"....he won't fall so easily."

----------
Minato, whether it had been just to put on a brave face as he gazed at the Sannin and it appeared that they had been cut off from the other Kage. If there had been one grace to all this, it was the fact that four of the six ninja with Orochimaru had sealed themselves in their corners as well which meant that they were unable to get involved.

In theory, this bettered his odds. Though Minato had not been on to take anything for granted, and nor had he been one to be railed up by the trash talk even if it hit him personally.

"If you are hoping to break my composure, then you are sorely mistaken. Orochimaru. Though if you desired true isolation you could have left them out of this senseless conflict." Minato said in reference to the two younger ninja with as in a flash dozens of kunai with seals shot in all directions around the barrier. Seems he was prepared for battle and unafraid as he pulled out another kunai and faced the invaders with a determined look.

"I don't know what your ambition is, but I will not let it come to pass. I will protect this village." Minato said with clear resolve before he charged forward at the trio for a seemingly ordinarily frontal charge at the Snake Sannin. Though he tossed an additional three kunai; the ones aimed at Kin and Yukimaru targeted their waists and seemed to have paper bombs attached to them. The one aimed for Orochimaru targeted the Sannin's head and had the same seal at the other kunai.

Before Orochimaru would have time to process that, Minato quickly flashed behind Orochimaru to one of the set kunai and aimed to stab Orochimaru in the back right where his heart would be.

-----------
"Summoning Jutsu!"

A large cloud of spoke in the sky gave way to a mad descent as a large frog, Gamahiro, landed on a pair of snake summons and crushed them beneath its weight. The frog itself had two large swords that it used to slash at another giant snake summon as soon enough the Sannin Jiraiya stood on top of it. Jiraiya struck a pose at the invading Oto-nin who seemed both alarmed and confused.

"You picked a bad day to screw with the Leaf, now you face the wrath of the great Toad Sage, Jiraiya!"

Though Jiraiya had not been the only one among the village to take a stand. As the Konoha numbers had been decreased, they proved quality sometimes mattered more than quantity as skilled Jonin like Asuma Sarutobi and Kurenai Yuki began to fight through the enemy ranks along with all available ninja who had not been put out or were not in the arena. Iruka Umino and academy ninja at the moment led the academy students & civilians to the secret shelter through the Hokage monument as the battle rages.

The battle for Konoha had began.

-----------
With all the chaos around her, Azumi decided it would be best to keep out of the conflict and her head low. Even if Orochimaru believed her to be an ally, Azumi had no intention to fight unless she had to. And given she felt it was a fool's errand to challenge the might of Konoha and its allies in this manner.

Irregardless, this was bound to weaken the village which would only serve to benefit Azumi in the future. And speaking of the future, she had her own ambition in the future.

With that, Azumi began to make her way out of the stadium. With all the carnage, she'd likely avoid being a target as both sides clashed with each other. And because of the war, certain assets of the nation would be overlooked in this time.

Such as the forbidden scroll. One's whose location Azumi scouted upon her arrival in the village, but due to usual security it was a pip dream she'd have a chance to get it. But with all of Konoha's forces now busy with war, it presented the Ame-nin with a golden opportunity.

-----------
"Keep low Ino, we need to get to Kenji." Sakura said, as Ino had been about to object before the sounds of kunai clashing overheard between Kakashi and an Oto-nin overheard cut off her protest. With that Ino simply nodded as the two crawled over towards Kenji's section as Sakura placed a hand on Kenji's slumbering form and made the needed sign.

"Release."

Slowly Kenji's eyes flickered open as he let out a yawn and sat up before he faced Ino and Sakura.

"Oh, hey guys sorry must have dosed of..."

"GET DOWN!"

Sakura pushed Kenji down as a kunai just avoided hitting the Kumo-nin right between the eyes. The Oto-nin who threw it had quickly been kicked aside by Guy as Kenji's eyes widened and naturally he was confused and afraid.

"W-what the hell is going on!?"

Kimimaru glared at the Mizukage before him. He had forgotten that she were to be here, or rather had hoped she wouldn’t. She was of the few present that knew his clan’s Kekkei genkai, and perhaps how to counter it. Her disrespect of him mattered very little in his mind, as the barrier went up before she could step in to aid Kage Minato.

“You should go with the other Kage and go. This nation will fall today, it’s just a matter of how bloody it will be.” Kimimaru spoke, placing his hands on the floor. “You will not be warned again, we will spare those who leave immediately!”

After saying this words, bones dug down into the building, snapping off the edge of it where the Kage stood, a org right to the feathers. The bones emerged all around through the cracks, scrapping off the very part of the building that held the hokage. Large bone spikes emerged around the cube, as to defend against any attacker that wished to interfere with his lord’s work.

Inside the barrier, Minato hadn’t hesitated to Throw Kunai and even himself at his enemy. Kin thought quickly, as Orochimaru accurately predicted Minato’s tactics in what was going to go down. She grinned and opened her mouth wide.

“Slug Bile!”

Out of her mouth came a large ball of Fluid. It bubbled and steamed like a lava, as the kunai went inside it, It carried through almost to the other side before being stopped. This ball also protected Yukimaru and And Orochimaru from the kunai attack. But what Kin didn’t see was Minato flash behind her Kage, effectively burrowing a kunai directly into his chest cavity. There was silence for a few moments, as orochimaru’s body remained motionless.

Suddenly, laughing broke the silence. Orochimaru’s body twisted and churned as his head snapped, whipping behind to stare into Mianto’s Eyes.

“That’s cute, you think I have a heart.”

Kin looked over to Yukimaru and gave a mutual nod. She bit her finger as Yukimaru did the same. While the scene with Orochimaru was unfolding, she darted to the left of him as Yukimaru went to the right. The both slapped their hands on the ground.

“Ninja art Summoning: Rashoumon!!!”

Directly under the kunai that had been stabbed into orochimaru, a sharp ridge forced its way up from the ground, shattering the kunai’s base i two, leaving Minato on one side and Orochimaru and his followers on the other. The gate emerged, covering a large surface area, boxing Minato in to the very edge of the tinted barrier. This helped to defend the three as well as obscure the vision of what they were doing on the other side.

Orochimaru took this opportunity, snapping the rest of his body back to match where his face had turned. He clapped his hands together, before slamming them into the ground in a similar fashion to his subordinates.

“Summoning: Impure World incarnation!”

Several rumblings were heard through the field as three boxes emerged, although oddly the rumblings hadn’t stopped there. The boxes cracked slowly as Orochimaru took the blade out of his wound, his tounge running along the blade’s tip, licking up the blood.

“Well well, how hasty of you Litte Minato. Don’t you know it’s manners to allow your elders to finish speaking?”

Down in the loading Bay Area, Dosu helped Zaku up as the miscellaneous sound ninja burst into the medical rooms one by one, slaughtering everyone inside. If I remember correctly, that dope Taiyo and the scumback yasu are still down here. Good. They’ll be killed in their sleep. A smile crept onto his face at the thought, which caused Dosu to tilt his head, but not care enough to ask about.

“Without these medical ninja, they’ll be hard pressed to recover, even if we fail this assault.” Dosu explained. “And destroying their medical supplies will only further that.”

“Ahuh. Sounds good.” Zaku half listened. “Let’s do some damage, shall we?”

“...thats exactly what I said...” Dosu shook his head. “After we are done killing all their medical teams and destroying their supplies, we must break the back of their military by destroying the arsenal.”

Suddenly, the next door was broken down, revealing a familiar ninja. Kiro. Dosu put his hand in the air, signaling his forces to stop going into the room. He walked over to the dazed Kiro and cocked his head.

“Hello there princess.”

Last edited:
Kiro awoke under the light of the red moon, on the ground surrounded by the stench of death. He could barely make out the bodies around himself. Did he do this? No, he couldn’t have... Kiro felt himself tremble as he tried to lift himself up. On his knees now, Kiro took notice of the blood on his hands. He must’ve just finished a battle but yet, it didn’t seem as if he had been the victor. He felt so weak that he found himself unable to stand. His body had been battered and bloodied. The only weapon in his hand was a sword. As Kiro looked at the sword, he could see the reflection of his sharingan, glaring right back at him.

“Finally up?” Kiro flinched at the eerily familiar voice that he heard behind him. He turned around immediately, swinging his sword trying to strike the unknown being. He hit his mark, except it wasn’t his intention nor did he want to see the image of his sword slashing through Hashima’s neck again. Kiro watched as the blood streamed down Hashima’s neck, forming a puddle underneath them both. “Wh-what is this?” Kiro questioned as he closed his eyes and looked away from Hashima. “Still can’t stop that uncontrollable itch to act before thinking?” Hashima spoke again, seeming unfazed by the blood streaming from her neck. Kiro opened his eyes, looking at the horror in front of him. Hashima took a step a forward, instantly closing the gap between them. Kiro’s body was frozen as he watched the girl, blood gushing from her neck, seemingly bringing her face closer to his, trying to kiss him. Then she stopped, her lips inches away from his. “You also still lack the willpower to even help yourself.” She whispered, proving her point as she stared into the eyes of Kiro’s frozen body. With those last words, Hashima’s entire body turned into blood before falling onto Kiro. He felt a sense of relief now that Hashima was no more, however...

“It not over so don’t breath yet.”

As soon as Kiro turned around to face the direction of this other familiar feminine voice, the puddle of blood underneath him started to grow. In almost an instant, Kiro found himself trapped in a bubble, a blood prison. He could only glare at the woman standing outside, holding the prison with one hand with the sword in the other. Azumi just looked back at his sharingan with a smirk, showing how truly powerless they were. “How does it feel to be so powerless where not even those famed eyes of yours can save you?” Azumi asked in a cold, unforgiving manner as she raised the sword up. Kiro wanted to respond, but he could neither talk or move. He felt a sense of powerlessness as he closed his eyes and awaited his death. “I guess once a coward, always a coward. This world has no place for weaklings like you. So just die...” Azumi stated harshly as she lunged the sword forward, wanting to impale Kiro with it.

The seconds went by as Kiro awaited his death but yet, it never came to be. “Open your eyes.” That voice. It was calm. It made him feel calm. Kiro hated it. It wasn’t the feeling he disliked, it was the person who made him feel that way. Kiro opened his eyes and found himself facing the back of the demon princess herself, Sagisō. The blood prison had been dropped and so had Kiro. He had fallen right behind her feet. The disgrace and disgust he felt was incomparable to any feeling he had before. Here he was, lying on the ground by her feet, powerless and unable to do anything with his body. Once again he had to be saved.

“Not even a thanks. Just stay down, you’ve already made a mess of things.” Sagisō spoke in that same tone that Kiro hated so much. She still hadn’t even turned around. It was a pathetic display of himself. Kiro watched as Sagisō and Azumi began their battle, an epic one. Just watching made Kiro feel like he was a dust particle when compared to their power. How was he so weak? He felt the hiss of a snake slowly slithering beside him. This feeling of powerlessness and weakness, he never wanted to feel it again. The snake slithered onto his back as Kiro got onto his hands and knees. Being rescued, it hit his pride hard. However, not even being acknowledged, that was even worse. Kiro cursed as he felt the snake start to wrap itself around his neck. He needed the willpower to control himself, to fight for his own desires. Instead of being choked by the snake, Kiro felt relaxed as his body was rejuvenated by whatever that snake had done. Kiro not only needed power, he needed—

Then the fangs lifted from his neck...

Kiro awakened, immediately placing one hand on the curse mark along with subconsciously activating his sharingan. “How long have I been...” He paused when he fully became aware of his surroundings, noticing the sound ninja right outside his room. “...out?” Kiro ended his question as he looked up at Dosu. ‘What the hell is going on?!’

Dosu and Zaku watched as Kiro flashed awake, gripping his curse mark painfully. Dosu’s eyes squinted at the sight. So that’s why Orochimaru values his one. But why did he brand this one of all candidates? Dosu shook these thoughts out of his head and focused on the task at hand.

“Hm, your the one alright. Kiro, yes?” Dosu spoke to him. “You’ve made a contract with Orochimaru, power in exchange for allegiance. Simple. Come with us, so you may start our part of this bargain.”

Zaku smirked at the sight of the familiar Genin before him. “Funny seeing you again. Hope you’ll be better than your fight against azumi shown.”

A door next to them burst down, Yasu’s room. Two sound ninja’s went to the medical nin that was giving him a procedure, seemingly finishing it up, and stabbed him in the back of the neck. Blood spurred across the room, as they peered down to Yasu, and readied their kunai. They slammed down, aiming for his heart and neck with the drawn kunai

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"I'll show them. I'll show all of those idiots why they shouldn't have messed with me or my family." Shizi told himself as he was approaching the walls of the now warring Konoha. The boy had been aware of the planned attack on Konoha for a couple of months now after he took out a patrol squadron of sound ninja that were out completing a mission. He knew the whole time what he would use that opportunity for. He knew that the leaf would be in complete and utter chaos, and that the Hokage would most likely be targeted. "The legendary Yellow Flash of the Hidden Leaf." Shizi said as he jumped through the trees.

He wondered what kind of power the sound ninja would have to bring into this attack in order to deal with just him alone. However, attacking the Yellow Flash means separating him from the Hokage Residence. If Minato was gone, then the residence would be unprotected. "So then while everyone is fighting I'll go in and steal the scroll right out from under their noses. Then they'll really understand how great of a ninja I am." he said with a smirk.

Shizi bounded off the final tree branch, doing a side flip before landing on the towering walls that guarded the village. "There it is." the shinobi said to himself, spotting the Hokage Residence from his current location. Shizi observed all the battles that were taking place around the village. He saw so many powerful ninja that he really was glad that he wasn't involved in the fighting.

The shinobi began his descent towards the village. He placed his feet on the wall and began sliding downwards. When he got close enough to the street levels, he flipped off the wall and landed on the nearest rooftop. Shizi then began sprinting across the rooftops, avoiding minor fights between ninjas. All of a sudden, a huge rumble took place next to Shizi's current location. He continued running, but looked up at the giant toad that now just plopped down onto the giant snake. In a fit of rage, the snake swung its tail, unfortunately, in Shizi's direction.

The giant tail came ripping through the buildings that Shizi was running across. The teen took a huge leap into the air in order to avoid the swing. Shizi flipped through the air, avoiding some debris as he made his way back to the ground. The shinobi then took off again, running through the streets on his way to the residence. "I'm so close." he said as he came to the base of the building.

Shizi jumped up onto a clothing line, using it to launch himself onto the side of the building. He caught the side of it and began to run towards the top. Shizi took one final jump, perching himself inside the open window of the Hokage Residence. "I finally made it. Now all I need to do is take the scroll." the teen said to himself as he slowly crawled down into the building.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo and Tsuki were crouched up against a wall, planning their next move. However, before they could formulate a full plan, a random sound-nin came and attacked them. Tsuki cowered, but Taiyo prepared to fight back.
"Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu!" Taiyo had prepared the hand symbols so when he callrd out the Jutsu, a fireball cam out of his hands and knocked the Sound-nin into a nearby wall. Taiyo helped up the Yuki-nin and stared into her eyes.
"Screw planning, I'm ready to cook!" Taiyo smirked and went to hunt down more sound-nin before Tsuki grabbed his shoulder.
"I will say I want no part in this combat, but I will come with you to protect you, and you cannot get rid of me," Tsuki asserted to the Leaf-nin, a sharp glare piercing her icy blue eyes. Taiyo nodded and both walked to find someone who they could interrogate.

Minato was caught off guard by the fact the Sannin survived a stab through the heart, but managed to focus just enough to jump back before the rising wall had smashed his hand.

Though not before had already left a little mark on Orochimaru's back.

Minato glanced at the wall and knew Orochimaru had something in mind. Something quite sinister, and with the stakes as high as they had been Minato was not one to allow a wasted moment on his end. And had grown a bit cocky, given the trash talk he already displayed given his situation.

"My apologies. I failed to give you the respect you were do, thinking such a simple action would stop this. I'll be sure to correct this and
Quickly he flashed hand signs and generated a pair of clones, that had quickly raced forward to scale up the top of the Rashoumon. During this, Minato generated a one-handed Giant Rasengan.

Though rather than scale the Rashoumon, Minato warped behind Orochimaru thanks to the seal on said back and aimed to deliver a quick strike to the back with the technique. If a stab through the heart won't do, then he'd have to reduce Orochimaru to dust to ensure the Sannin would stay down.

As the battle raged, Minato had to settle this quickly. As his clones soon saw however, it appeared Orochimaru had grand plans of his own which seemed to involve a trio of boxes. Though they almost looked like coffins that had began to open. The Minato clones quickly tosses several shiruken with the intent to pin the doors of those coffins and prevent whatever inside from escaping.

----------
Mei saw the bones that rose up as a barrier around the prison though in truth had not been the least bit intimidated by it or the warning the Kaguya Clan survivor gave to her and the Kage.

Rasa appeared even less sold, as already he began to focus his gold dust towards Kimimaro once more; shifting in between the thin spaces between the bones as he aimed to encircle and ensnare the bone-nin once more to crush the ally of Orochimaru and enemy of his national ally.

"Sorry, can't do that. Minato is more valuable to Kiri alive than dead. Out of everyone he is the most...negotiable trading partner and I aim to give myself every edge for future negotiations. Gotta look out for my people's best interest, I'm sure you can understand." Mei said before she cast her boil jutsu again to begin the process of melting the bone barrier to get through that and into the additional barrier within it.

While Mei relied on her signature jutsu to settle this issue, the Raikage had a, more...direct approach to this situation.

"This won't stop me, and I won't be satisfied till that snake suffers retribution for what he has done to our nation!" Ay roared, as it appeared the temperamental Kage had allowed the scars of old caused by the Sannin to cloud his decisions as he based against the melting bone barrier; his lightning cloak on as he stroke multiple sections of said barrier as it cracked behind each powerful, high speed strike. Though this mattered little as the true barrier formed by the Sound Four had yet to be touched.

Leaving Minato alone.

-----------
Swoosh!

The two ninja suffered form a bad case of tunnel vision, as poisoned kunai flung through the air and aimed to strike them through the hearts. Madoka had little time to react but she allowed her instincts to take over. Tomiko's own eyes widened in response as she still struggled to put together just what the hell was happening, and between that and Tomiko's own cast-covered arms Madoka knew she had to take charge as she deployed Raven before she turned to Yasu.

"We need to get out of here! Can you walk, or do you need to be carried?" Madoka asked Yasu as she kept her eyes on the busted down door just in the event anyone else tried to make their move in the room.

In another section of the underground place, Kurotsuchi delivered a slash across the neck of an Oto-nin who had been slaughtering Konoha medical-nin and she as well as Onoki just happened to be passing by.

"Can you seriously just walk away and allow these atrocities to take place? Surely you can't be so cold-hearted Lord Tsuchikage." Kurotsuchi said, clearly annoyed that such senseless slaughter of innocent medical-nin was taking place and she nor Onoki had acted upon it.Onoki let out an annoyed sigh as he glanced at his granddaughter.

"Like I said, my back is sore. Besides this is Konoha's meddling, not our own." Onoki countered as Kurotsuchi let out a sigh.

"All the other village leaders are lending a hand, won't it reflect poorly on our own if Konoha manages to fend off this invasion?" Kurotsuchi countered, and given Onoku had expected another emotional response the fact she pointed that out surprised at the more...political ramifications behind her argument.

Indeed for either the sake of national alliances, ammo for trade negotiations or just the desire for revenge the other leaders had stepped up to aid the Hokage. Which may be seen as a poor reflection to the ninja world as far as possibly making alliances with Iwagakure.

However, Onoki was not one to be forced to do something by peer pressure...and was quite stubborn when his mind had been decided. As such, he shook his head and continued forward.

"Our nation needs a sense of self-respect. Jumping willy nilly in the matters of every nation even those not among our allies overextends our resources. Something you should come to understand if you ever desire my title." Onoki explained as Kurotsuchi had been far from pleased at that reaction. Especially when she heard the cries of help from some nurses & other medical-nin as more Oto-nin swarmed in. Kurotsuchi clenched her fist, her disgust over this all too clear though going again Onoki could only create more problems as she followed her Kage through the war-torn medical hall.

-----------
Kakashi and Guy stood back to back, Kakashi using a wind-style blade to slice an Oto-nin while Guy delivered a jaw breaking kick to the jaw of another Oto-nin. Though the numbers had become a bit of an issue, or an annoyance at this pace, as another pair quickly charged them just after the last two fell.

Hisss!

Anko landed behind the Oto-nin and generated some snakes from her sleeves as they delivered poisonous bites to the Oto-nin as they dropped dead. Anko faced the Konoha-jonin with a focused, yet troubled look on her face as she knew she had to rely what she knew had happened.

"Orochimaru is here! He posed as the Oto Kage and got the jump on Lord Hokage before he sealed himself off with Lord Hokage in some sort of barrier. Ninja of Orochimaru's nation have flooded in, but the other Kage appear to not be the target, as no direct attack has been made against them. Nor have the daimyo been even glanced at by the invaders." Anko explained as Kakashi paled and glanced up at the barrier.

So, sensei was the target.

"As far as I know, there's no way to get through the barrier and I don't think we can count on aid apart from Suna. We're on our own." Anko explained before the trio saw several Oto-nin pounce of them...only for a stream of black lightning to cut their advance and shock them into submission as they crumbled to the floor. The trio of Konoha-nin glanced up and saw Darui who then jumped beside them and gave a casual wave.

"Normally that would be the case, but it appears the attacker and our nation have a history. And for your benefit, boss is determined to get payback in the name of Kumo." Darui explained before Chojuro came charging in as he slashed another Oto-nin with his sword as the Kiri-nin, nervous about all this, seemed to give a nod before he spoke up. Albeit timidly.

"L-lady Mizukage offers her services. T-though she wants you all to be sure to remember this most generous act and Konoha will owe us a great debt." Chojuro explained, as he quickly settled nerves and the five ninja charged at the invading Oto-nin.

On the other end of the stadium Sakura, Ino and Kenji remained crouched alongside the area Sagiso, Kai, Raiku and others had been along with sleeping civilians. Sakura knew she had to try and wake them up, unless they were good themselves like Kai had displayed, though another incoming kunai halted her thoughts and forced Ino to block the attack with one of her own. A pair of Oto-nin charged them, though before the trio had been forced to act...

Shisui, whose ANBU force had been crippled by the Genjutsu, had the few members left awake arrive as they dispatched the Oto-nin. Shisui glanced at the frightened Genin behind him, and though his suggestion had been far from his preference he had to do what must be done to protect Konoha. And their hands being tied here left him little alternative.

"The village and stadium seem to be the bulk of the targets, the hospitals have already been evacuated. The medical bay below the stadium however is troubling. Likely the grunts are there tearing the place up while..." Shisui started to explain before an Oto-nin tried to slice him with a kunai; Shisui parried it and slashed through the Oto-nin's throat as he knew he had to speed up his explanation as he faced the trio of Sakura, Ino & Kenji.

"...consider this an A-rank mission. Go down to the medical section and rescue any of the medical-nin and their patients in need." Shisui said, or rather ordered despite not being their sensei.

"Hold on, I'm not even a Konoha-nin, this is not my problem and..." Kenji said before Ino pulled him down as a kunai just avoided his head and Shisui quickly dispatched the Oto-nin who threw it.

"We understand, we'll get it done!" Sakura added as before Kenji knew what happened he was dragged aside as Kenji reluctantly went along with it as the trio made their way down the stairs to the medical bay. Immediately they saw some Oto-nin corner a medical-nin as Kenji stunned him with electricity and Ino & Sakura delivered a combo kunai strike that killed him. They then escorted the medical-nin to a safe back exit before they traveled the halls; remaining on guard as nerves were all too visible.

-----------
Azumi made her way out of the arena, and weaved in and out of the war-torn streets of the village. The Konoha-nin had railed well in spite of the sudden attack, with some of its elite making work of the Oto-nin around them and in the case of a certain Toad Sage the giant snake summons. Still the sheer numbers meant that some of the buildings had been damaged as indeed it seemed Konoha truly was under siege.

And Azumi aimed to take advantage of said chaos as she made her way towards the Hokage Residence. Naturally, just as Azumi figured & hoped would be the case, the place had been emptied out due to an evacuation. Though the place had been torn around a bit, so some battling had taken place.

Azumi quickly searched the place, frantically scouting each and every possible area the scroll could have been. As the conflict intensified outside, Azumi feared that the scroll had either been taken away during the evacuation or worse had been stolen by another party.

Damn it, no. It has to be here. I know it is, I didn't waste all that time getting to this cursed village scouting for a chance like this to slip through my...

Azumi's thoughts had been cut off when she found a hidden compartment. Upon opening it she found the fabled Scroll of Seals as she took the large scroll and, after having a moment of inspection, strapped it to her back and began to dash down the hallway, unaware that another ninja in her cross-hairs had the exact same idea in mind.

Orochimaru’s confident smirk turned into an expression of shock. How did he- on instinct, he opened his mouth wide, a large snake emerging from his mouth in a disgusting fashion. The snake swerved out of the way as Orochimaru's Body disintegrated by the rasengan. Seconds later, Orochimaru emerged from the mouth of the snake he had spat out, effectively shedding. his skin. His feet clicked against the ground, his smirk no longer present. I see this isn’t going to be easy as I thought. Minato did manage to seperate him from the coffins, which Orochimaru was not keen on.

Kin’s duty as instructed by Orochimaru was to protect him and the ‘assets’ until they were opened. So she had been watching them carefully. When she saw the clone look at it, she didn’t even need it to attack it. She had prepared an interception.

“Bog Bubbles!”

She hurled hundreds of bubbles from her mouth to surround the front of the coffins, the shuriken hit the bubbles, after the last few bubbles, the shuriken had become nothing but metallic discs, their sharp points all melted off of them. When they hit the coffins, they bounced off do to not having a point to grip to. Kin sighed in relief, but it quickly turned into a growl as she looked over to Yukimaru.

“Hey, dipshit!” Kin yelled. “Get your head in the game. Either do or die!”

After kin said those words, the doors of the coffins slammed open. Walking out were three figures. They were older men, wearing battle armors of red, blue, and black respectively. They were none other than the hokage’s of Old: Hashirama: the first hokage, Tobirama: the second hokage, and Hiruzen: the third hokage. They stepped forward wearily, looking up at minato.

“...lord 4th?” Hiruzen grunted. “Look at you...you’ve grown older.”

“How are we here?” Tobirama demanded. “Explain this, now!”

Orochimaru’s eyes widened as he knew he couldn’t afford to let this justu fail, or else risking a uphill battle against minato. Orochiamru’s kegs coiled up into a snake’s tail as he swerved at blinding speeds toward the hokage, with a kunai in hand. Quickly, he stabbed into Hashima’s head one of the kunai, as he swirled over to do the same for Tobirama. Kin could only hope to cover his master, preparing another attack to defend him, hoping Yukimaru would do the same.

Kimimaru was caught off guard by the different tactics used against him. Mei and Ay seemed to be his only enemies for the moment. One hokage was bad enough, but two? He couldn’t hope to beat both. He decided to focus on Ay, as he seemed to be more of a head on threat. Curse mark lines came across his body as he shifted into stage one. His aimed his hands up to him, and winced.

“Bone bullets!”

His fingers piped open, during several vines from his finger tips. The bones grew back every time they were launched, so it wouldnt be a pain. While this was happening, spikes from the bone barrier lurched out to greet the Kage, trying to jab into him and being down his armor. The sand game as a surprise to the bone ninja, as his shoulders, rib cage, spine, wrists, and other parts of his body began to open up and extend.

“Larch dance!”

Kimimaru roared forward, the bones themesleevs coating him like some sort of shield and sword, acting as both. His bones would not be so easily crushed, and he knew this. And if Ay got too close, Rasa wouldn’t dare do any big moves.

As Mei was focusing on corroding said barrier, something came around her neck...A Kohona blade! Two anbu nin stood right near her, one with a long blade and another with a mace, targeting vital points of her. While one was covering her neck at the front, and the other with a mace at the back, something else was heard.

“Chakra dissection blade!!”

“Mizukage! What on earth are you doing?!?” Kai yelled up to her. “Your the Kage or the mist, not the leaf. You’d shouldn't bother with Xeno affairs! WE shouldn’t bother with xeno affairs. If we hadn’t come here we wouldn’t even have risked being in harms way in the first place!”

Kai had been proved right that there was more than what seemed to be. An invasion happened right on the day Mei said to open up and trust the foreigners. No doubt many other councilors took note of this

Last edited:
‘Contract?’ That’s when Kiro realized what Dosu was talking about. He had nearly forgotten from whom he had received the curse mark from. It had been a good minute since he had made any contact with Orochimaru. ‘Power in exchange for allegiance?’ Kiro fully remembered the part where he had willingly surrendered himself for power. However, aligning himself with Orochimaru wasn’t really part of his plan. He already had the curse mark so he wasn’t sure what else he would need from the cunning snake. Not fully understanding what was given to him, Kiro believed that all he had to do was awaken the curse mark to achieve a greater level power. If that was the case, Kiro figured he no longer needed Orochimaru. Besides, he had barely even used the curse mark, which meant he had no guarantee that the power it had was efficient enough. With no guarantee of power, why should align himself with such a creature?

However, Kiro wondered why they had come now. All he knew was that there was a fight going on with all the ruckus happening outside his room. He could hear the screams of the many staff members and patients alike. It seemed whatever was going on, these Sound ninja seemed to be on the right side of things. Being aware of the probable situation, Kiro decided it would be better if he just played along. Maybe these Sound shinobi would be able to give him some insight on his curse mark as well as what was going on.

Kiro snapped back to reality just in time to hear Zaku’s remark. He thought he had already come to terms with that defeat. “If you had watched that battle, you would’ve known that I wasn’t able to showcase my full potential.” Kiro responded, simply tapping his curse mark. After dwelling on the matter, Kiro understood that he need not worry about wasting the chance to test his full capabilities on such a useless battle. There would be other opportunities and maybe one would be coming up soon.

After fully sitting up and stretching his arms, Kiro focused his attention back to Dosu, who seemed to be the one in charge. “So, what’s the situation?” Kiro asked, his voice and facial expression showing no sense of distrust or discomfort at all.

When the feather genjutsū had begun to fall, the expression on Sagisō's face fell along with it. When the invading Oto-ninja leapt out from their hiding spots and began attacking the village, Sagisō's heart almost leapt out of her chest. For a moment she was paralyzed by shock, watching idly as the sea of spectators fell asleep and Oto-ninja began wreaking havoc among the innocents. It wasn't until Shisui had come by, severing the neck of an invading ninja, that the reality of the situation had awoken the kunoichi from her stupor.

Her eyes went crimson, well- more crimson than they already were, and she took off in a seething fury, like an enraged mother tigress. As for Shisui and his A-ranked order? She couldn't care less. She wasn't even a leaf shinobi, to begin with, and she had much more important things to do. She flew down the stadium's isles, yelling at the top of her lungs, "Furījia!!"

She knew for a fact that her aunt would be fine, even if Orochimaru himself assaulted her that woman would still be the one to come out smiling, but Furījia was another question entirely. While the girl was strong, she was far too naive and would fall to the schemes of even a shinobi weaker than herself. As far as Sagisō was concerned, the safety of her cousin- no, her sister, was far more important than all the lives in this stadium. Hence, she made haste, speeding down the isles of the stadium as fast as her legs would take her. She morphed into a jade-green blur, trying to save every precious second that could be the difference between life or death for her precious sister. Unfortunately, her screams had attracted more than just a few invading ninjas. The crowded her path, intent on hindering her or even stealing away her life. She didn't care though. In her eyes, they were already corpses.

She kept on moving at full throttle. As she approached the first Otogakure ninja, she checked her steps. 'Starting on the left huh? Then the first one is counterclockwise' Since she was currently on her right leg, her next step would be on her left, and that would start of her assault- no, her slaughter. Assault was a word that only referred to people who'd have a chance to resist. These Sound ninja would never get that pleasure.

When Sagisō left leg fell, she twisted violently, instantly switching from movement into a rotation. She, however, didn't perform the rotation, not even a single circle was completed. With her counterclockwise rotation, and the addition of her wind-chakra she struck out. The wind screeched eerily as her knife hand strike almost instantaneously passed by the first sound ninja's throat. Because she'd started on her left leg with an anti-clockwise rotation, halfway through her spin she was able to step forward with her right leg. By matching left steps with anti-clockwise rotation, and right steps with clockwise rotation, she was able to move forward while rotating in an almost straight line.

She weaved through the sound shinobi in that fashion, each step followed by a partial rotation and a knife hand strike. Her speed hadn't been affected in the slightest, and the only evidence of her attacks was the screeches of the wind. The green blur that was Sagisō seemed to wobble slightly as she moved between the Oto-nin, simply a gust of wind that blew past them. After getting past the small group of sound ninja, the kunoichi continued to run, leaving the group on ninja paralyzed on the spot. As Sagisō ran off, frantically searching for her sister, the sound ninja finally reacted, slumping to the ground. Thin lines of red were drawn across their necks, the remnants of Sagisō's knife-hand strike.

By using the rotation, which was already fast enough to be just shy of sonic-speed, and adding her own wind chakra to the mix, Sagisō was able to push her attacks towards a new realm. Just like Zaku had done in his curse mark form, she'd broken past the sound barrier with an attack. Her attack had been on a much smaller scale than his, hence the only sign of her breaking the sound barrier was the slight screeching of the wind, instead of the howling, wrathful banshee screams that had accompanies Zaku's attack. Either way, Sagisō wouldn't hold back against these guys. While the Chūnin exams may have just been friendly spars to her, the threat to Furījia's life was anything but friendly. Besides, it really was rather fitting for a ninja hidden in the sound to be killed by an attack faster than sound. They should've been honored to die by her hands.

If they so much as touched a single hair on her little sister, she'd send all these Oto-nin to the grave to accompany that strand of hair in death.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"I can move on my own, it's fine!"

Yasu leapt out the medical bed he was in, using his still good right arm to push himself forward. The poison kunai stuck itself into the wall behind Yasu's head. He focused most of his attention on the door, giving the rest of his thought to the two girls in the room with him. He knew Tomiko wouldn't be able to do too much, and he only had one arm to work with.

"Okay Madoka, you're gonna be doing most of the heavy lifting... sorry about that. We need to get moving though, staying in this room is the worst thing we could do right now."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Shizi was in and he was on a mission. "Gotta find that scroll." the teen said as he began to stealthily move throughout the long halls of the residence. He approached a cross-ways and stopped due to the fact that he heard rapid footsteps....running? Shizi decided that it was best to avoid conflict so he simply hid behind the wall. He hoped for whoever was running down the hall to just leave him alone and pass by.

The shinobi did end up letting the girl get by him, but not before spotting a large item on the girl's back. "Man she sure is in a hurry, but what was that thing that she had?" he asked himself. Slowly recalling the description of the scroll that was given to him by the sound ninja, Shizi began to come to a realization. The teen's eyes went wide as he broke into a wild sprint now chasing after the girl who was running down the halls. "Don't tell me...." he said to himself as he ran.

Shizi pulled 3 kunai from his pouch that was located on his left leg. He pulled his arm across his body before swinging it back out, launching the kunai knives down the hall towards the girl. He aimed at her legs as a tactic to impair her movement. The shinobi also grabbed an additional kunai and held it as he hopefully closed in on the girl. "Hey you! If you don't stop I'll make you stop!"

Dosu was thankful that he nor Zaku had to put up with any resistance on Kiro’s part. Dosu massaged his stressed shoulder, looking back to the now allied Uchiha.

“Sure, sure. But remember, the more you ally with us and prove your loyalty, you’ll gain access to more power. You didn’t think that curse mark was the highest ability the sound had did you?”

Zaku brushed past Dosu, crossing his arms. “Basically we are taking down these medical chumps. Killing off their helpers so that they won’t recover. While we’re at it we are also killing their wounded patients! Then after that, we go destroy the Kohona arsenal-“

Zaku paused turning around to what seemed like nothing. Dosu turned as well. There was a few seconds of silence from those two, before Dosu broke it.

“You heard that, yes?”

“Yeah yeah I did.”

Dosu cocked his head back to Kiro, who was no doubt confused about what they were doing.

“Oh, right. Some of us stronger sound ninja can hear exceptionally well. One of our parties haven’t finished their room in time. Now that means they found something interesting- OR found a ninja with some kick in them. Want to help put them down?”

As Sagiso attacked several sound ninja, it caused big enough ruckus to gain the attention of two giant serpents. They hissed and snarled, charging as her position. What looked like Poison draped their scales, drops falling of during their charge. They were easily bigger than several buildings, no doubt they would cause trouble

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seeing as the clones didn't find any ninja asleep, they disappeared. Meanwhile Raiku reached his Clan area and saw members of the Police Force heading out to fight the invaders. Raiku saw one that he had known as their brother was with him in his Academy days. He followed that Police member back to the stadium where he saw him fighting an Oto-nin. Raiku wanted to help, but felt powerless in the chaos of the invasion. He watched the fight and then the Oto-nin stabbed the Police member through the heart, killing him. More Police force members came, and some got killed. Seeing the chaos Raiku began to cry and closed his eyes.

Why? They know they that they're risking their lives... and they still go... my fellow Uchiha die... all because of someone deciding to invade... I... hate it. I'll... I'll... I'LL KILL THE INVADERS!!

He opened his eyes with his Sharingan now activated. One of the tomoe slowly began to downwards before another tomoe took its original place. The battles suddenly became much clearer and easier to see what's happening. He began heading towards Shisui as he found him in the crowd and heard him give an A-Rank mission to some of the Genin. He followed them and slowly watched as they took out an Oto-nin and saved the Medical Ninja.

Raiku was going to help them and then saw Taiyo nearby.

"Hey! Taiyo! Let's go kill some of these invaders. They're raiding the medical hall!"

-----------

Kanshi stood up as the events took place and followed Kai. He however agreed with him when he said that they shouldn't meddle with Konoha's affairs and nodded.

-----------

Yukimaru got mad this time even though normally he would just be passive. He watched carefully the battle between his Kage and Minato and weaved hand seals were it necessary to release water style ninjutsu to protect Orochimaru.

‘More power?’ That was exactly what Kiro needed. So all he had to do was show some sense of loyalty to these Sound ninja. It shouldn’t be that hard. Well it shouldn’t be too hard to slip away when the fires of this invasion died down. With the fourth hokage present as well as any other kage who might be helping, Kiro kind of figured that it was only a matter of time before the Sound ended up losing. Now Kiro just had to figure out where his true loyalties lied.

If his theory was correct, then siding with the Sound would not be in the best of interest for him. He would rather not be subjected to the punishment a war criminal would have to face. But for now, as he was not yet at full strength, Kiro would have to comply. As soon as the opportunity arose, Kiro would slip away. After all, this fight wasn’t his yet...

As he placed his attention back towards Dosu and Zaku, he was intrigued by their sense of hearing. It was something Kiro would have watch out for. It did seem as if a problem had arose in their plans and they were ready to put it down. Seeing as there was nothing else better to do, Kiro decided that he might as well go with the two. If anything, he’ll be able to get some more information as to what was actually going on. “Sure. That sounds better than sitting in bed.” Kiro nonchalantly responded, running his hand through his hair. Even though he had no interest in participating in this battle, Kiro couldn’t see himself napping while this invasion took place.

“Good, squad, move out.” Dosu Commanded.

Five sound ninja along with Dosu and Zaku moved to investigate the patrol. They rounded the corner to the room to find three ninja. Kenji, Madoka, and an injured Yasu. Dosu cocked his head like he does, and eyed them.

“Oh? Look at the mess you made.” Dosu critisized them. “You’ll regret that.”

Zaku looked in, seeing two of the figures being more interesting. Yasu: his rival or offend rival, and Madoka: the puppet master that helped him in the forest of death, also his acquaintance after their fight.

“Heh, what’s up cripple?” Zaku smirked at Yasu, before turning to Madoka. “Madoka? Funny seeing you here...”

Dosu noticed Zaku’s hesitation with Madoka’s apperance, and made a mental note about that weakness. He turned his attention back to the task at hand.

“I am Dosu, and those of you that aid the leaf will die. Choose now, or you’ll all be considered leaf. Newbie, your up.”

Dosu moves to the side, revealing kiro. His curse mark had been rippiling from Orochimaru’s call. Very similar to Zaku’s own, revealing a similar origin. Dosu moved in closer to him and whispered in his ear.

“Now...I’m not as trusting as Orochimaru. Before you get your power, you’ll be doing some heavy lifting.” Dosu murmured to him. “If your going to be an enforcer...ENFORCE.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo smirked when he heard Raiku's plan, while Tsuki looked concerned.
"Now you're speaking my language!" Taiyo went over to Raiku, with Tsuki hesitantly following. She still felt obligated to protect the patient that she helped save, even though she could simply walk out and get to safety.
"Now where do we start?" The Leaf-nin asked the group, hoping Raiku or Tsuki had a plan.

Lord First!? Lord Second!? Lord Third!? That...that monster! To use that jutsu of all techniques, is there no low he won't sink to. Irregardless...

As Minato saw Orochimaru place the kunai with a strange seal into the heads of the Second & Third Hokage he realized what the Sannin aimed for and acted quickly. Minato tossed three kunai; two at Tobirama & Hiruzen and one right in front of Orochimaru, with an explosive tag attached to each that would blow up the Edo-Kage and hopefully Orochimaru as he sped towards it, before he threw a second kunia with a seal on it in front of Hashirama and warped towards him before he intended to grab him as he tossed another kunai with a seal on the other end of the barrier to try and warp them a safe distance.

...I can't let him claim Lord First.

"Lord Hashirama. Orochimaru, a vile rogue, desires to destroy Konoah and hopes to use you, Tobirama & Hiruzen to do so. We cannot let Orochimaru place that kunai in your head. He aims to control you." Minato explained as quickly as he could.

The clones took note of the support that Kin & Yukimaru as they aimed to provide support to Orochimaru. And they intended to disrupt that as they drew kunai and each one charged each of the Jinchuriki with the intent to slash at them. Due to their fragile nature, they had to be careful to avoid a critical blow but their intent twas to take the focus of them off Orochimaru and towards their own battle.

-----------
Rasa took note that the gold dust pressure had yet to get to Kimimaro. Given his form seemed to change before and bones protruded from his body; though that hardley was gonna stop Rasa as he piled on more and more gold dust with the intent to consume Kimimaro into a sand-sphere as he increased up the pressure with more gold dust. If this crushed the Oto-nin, that would be fine but more importantly it would serve as an attempt to limit his movement and prevent him from being a participant in this battle.

Ay himself had taken note of the bone bullets, and used his high speed to dodge them as well as the spikes that jutted out from the bone barrier. With the sole exception of one spike that grazed his cheek, the speedster of Kumo proved far too quite to be hit by these initial efforts as he kept the back of his eyes on Kimimaro while he aimed to avoid the spikes and pummel the bone barrier into submission with various high speed strikes.

Mei appeared to be slashed by both weapons and by extension the Chakra dissection blades as the Mizukage jumped forward and had a fearful look on her face.

Poof!

Only for it to vanish as Mei had been replaced with a log. Seems the Mizukage had been prepared for such an action; in the chaos of battle it never hurt to be too prepared as the real Mei appeared behind the ANBU pair and had a smirk on her face.

"My my, Konoha-nin turning traitor? I never would have guessed that. Though this is ideal to me, as eliminating you both will give me much needed wiggle room to give my nation some delightful benefits. This should be fun." Mei said with her natural confident, almost seductive tone as she eyed the pair down while she formed some hand signs.

"Though, that is of course if you can handle the heat. Lava Style: Lava Monster Jutsu!" Mei called out before an acidic fluid shot out from her lips like a fountain as she aimed to spray and melt the "ANBU" before her.

-----------
Tomiko frowned, feeling the most useless of the trio at the moment. With her arms in casts, she was unable to use ninjutsu or form hand signs, meaning she'd have to rely on kicks which would only work in selective situations given this context. Though before she had a chance to express her frustration, Madoka immediately interjected as she gave Yasu a nod.

"I understand. You two keep behind me, Raven & I will protect you. That'a a promise." Madoka said with a sincere smile before she dawned a serious expression.

"Alright, there should be some emergency exit or back room. We should try to find that and avoid confrontation if possible." Madoka said as she had Raven scout the immediate hallway.

Unfortunately before she got that chance she saw Zaku along with some, as Tomiko mentally noted, mummy-nin along with Kiro? Madoka held out Raven in front of them as she glared at the group. The fact that Madoka had allied herself once with Zaku made her stomach turn.

"Funny how you make that offer after you already sent ninja here to try and kill us. Seems like you three are just blindly murdering people." Madoka said, before she glanced over to Zaku. The disappointment on her face quite clear.

"I wonder what that kid you befriended would think about all this? I wonder if he'd have the same respect for you knowing you have devolved into aiding in blind murder. Of the injured and medical-nin. Those who treat people regardless of which nation they come from." Madoka said to Zaku, bitter feelings over someone she considered a possible friend being part of something this horrible. Tomiko glared at the trio.

"Ally of Konoha? I don't care what is going on but I know what you guys are doing is wrong! What kind of sick people attack a hospital?" Tomiko asked as she glared at Kiro. The same anger disappointment and regret Madoka felt for Zaku she felt in kind to the Curse-Mark Uchiha.

"You know, I had a lot of respect for you before these finals. In spite of what happened...." Tomiko said as she glanced down at her cast covered arms before she clenched her fists.

"But this? How can you be part of this!? How can you justify this, is the desire for power so great that you are willing to kill innocent people to get it!?" Tomiko cried out, her emotions on full display as Madoka motioned for her and Yasu to move back while she held Raven defensively in front of her.

-----------
"Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

"Thunder Pulse!"

"Ninja Art Flora Fury!"

Ino, Kenji & Sakura had used their signature jutsu to take out a group of Oto-nin. Who thankfully they had caught unaware and managed to stop them from slashing up a young nurse. Ino took over one of the Oto-nin and used his body to sock the Oto-nin with a clean shot to the throat that stunned him before a chop to the back of the neck knocked him out. Sakura placed a pair of them in a Genjutsu where they believed they were being "poisoned" by the flower petals, though in truth it had been her sleep gas that did the real damage. And Kenji had shocked one into submission with his electricity. Ino prepared to release the jutsu and returned to her prone body, but Sakura saw Ino's new appearance as an Oto-nin and got some inspiration.

"Wait Ino, I think we can use that body of yours." Sakura said, as Kenji chuckled a bit but before he could make a joke on her word-choice he was elbowed in the ribs by Sakura as Ino raised the eyebrow of the Oto-nin she was in possession of.

"Oh, what do you have in mind?" Ino asked, before Sakura explained her plan. Basically the plan had been that Ino would pretend that she was one of the invaders who captured "Ino", Kenji & Sakura would be escorted as a prisoner. With Ino carrying her own limp body, and they would use Ino's new appearance to find medical-nin in hiding and escort them to safety.

"Gotta admit billboard brow, you know how to come up with a good idea on the fly." Ino complimented, as Sakura rolled her eyes at the banter of her friend but before they did anything before they heard some loud yelling in the hall ahead of them.

As the trio glanced down, they saw a pair of the finalists. Zaku and Kiro, along with someone who they had not recognized. As they seemed to enter a medical room which given what the other Oto-nin had been doing could not have been for anything good. The trio looked at each other before Kenji of all people came up with a plan as he let out a sigh and looked at the pair.

"I think something big is happening up ahead, and it more than likely could be a problem for us. Sakura, you stay with Ino and get as many people our of here as you can. I have to go see what's ahead and I'll attract as much attention as I can to make your jobs easier." Kenji preposed as Sakura & Ino frowned on this. Kenji making himself a deliberate target and going over to...whatever troubling situation up ahead was a logical move. But it also placed Kenji in great risk, one that could cost him dearly.

"Kenji, this...this is too risky. If you do that then you could die here. These guys are not playing games." Sakura pointed out, as Kenji frowned for a moment as he thought it over. Then he closed his eyes and smiled.

"It's fine, least I'll have done something meaningful. I really don't know what I want to do, and seeing you two and how ambitious you are about being top kunoichi only makes me realize how little I've put thought into any desire of my own. A ninja with no nindo is hardly a ninja. In truth I don't even remember why I wanted to be a ninja in the first place. I had a dream once, but I've long forgotten about it. Pathetic right?" Kenji said with a chuckle as he turned in the direction of Sagiso while Ino & Sakura looked on in worry though Kenji gave a thumbs up as he kept his gaze forward.

"Keep each other safe. If you can help save people here and I can give you the time to do that, that will be good enough. When I see you guys again, maybe I'll have reignited that lost spark through these flames of war." Kenji said and with that Kenji sped before he sped forward at high speeds as he channeled his lightning chakra as a boot before soon enough he appeared in the doorway and glanced at Tomiko, Madoka & Yasu as Zaku, Dosu & Kiro as he gave a slight grin to the trio.

"Hello there, seems I caught you at a bad time. I do have a bad timing habit." Kenji said towards the intruders as Madoka positioned herself in front of Yasu & Tomiko to give them a path out of the room as she made a gesture for them to escape.

After picking up her body in an over the shoulder carry, Ino left with Sakura in the opposite direction as they could only hope for the best as they began to get more medical-nin and patients to safety using Ino's guise as cover.

------------
Woosh!

The familiar sound of kunai as they flew through the air had been one Azumi had not forgotten about. Given she had already had to remove her umbrella to place the scroll on her back, she simply flicked her wrist back as she swung against kunai with her umbrella and easily knocked them aside as she spun to face her attacker. A mystery figure, around her age though that mattered not as she held her umbrella and blocked the kunai strike from Shizi and glared daggers to him.

"Look, trust me when I tell you that you do not want this fight. I don't desire anything beyond this scroll, but if you stand in the way of that then you won't be walking out of here." Azumi warned as she aimed to deliver a kick to Shizi's gut to get some separation from the mystery ninja.

Most people wouldn't choose to ignore the giant serpents slithering towards them, but Sagisō wasn't most people. She completely ignored both snakes, simply weaving out of their way, using her agility to counter their massive size. When one of the snakes took a swing at her, whipping it's tail and destroying a section of the spectator's seating, she leapt out of the way, swinging herself around one of the columns supporting the stadium's roof. The snake's tail plowed through the stadium, shattering the lower halves of many of the stadiums support beams. Sagisō took note of that, figuring that sooner rather than later, the stadium's roof would collapse under its own weight, and she wasn't sure if the underground section of the stadium would be fine. It might also cave-in under the added weight, especially if those snakes got closer.

Either way, the stadium certainly wasn't safe, and it'd probably be in her best interest to get outta here with all due haste. Leaping from column to column Sagisō swiftly navigated the stadium and within moments she could see a familiar head of inky black hair. The girl hadn't fallen into the genjutsū but was engaged in battle against an oto-ninja. The spear in her hand crackled with lightning-natured chakra as she swept, stabbed, slashed and pierced towards her aggressor. Although she was fairing well against the Oto-invader, it was obvious to see that she was hesitant, refusing to launch any truly lethal attacks.

Sagisō sighed, leaping from her perch and landing behind the otogakure shinobi. She twirled a kunai in her hand which swiftly found a home in the sound shinobi's back. As her opponent crumbled to the floor, the girl, Furījia, looked on...conflicted. She didn't seem to agree with Sagisō's actions, but nevertheless, she didn't protest either. The two siblings stared at each other, temporarily lost in a world of their own. Sagisō scrutinizing her sister for any injuries, while Furījia simply relaxed in the presence of her older sister. Their short moment was rudely interrupted by one of the giant snakes, who'd obviously never been taught anything about tact. Its head broke through the stadiums ceiling right above them as it aimed to bite them in half. The snake chomped and got a mouth full of air.

Where Sagisō and Furījia had previously been standing, there was now a hole that led to the underground section of the stadium. Sagisō had shattered the ground beneath them with her gale palm, letting the duo drop to the lower level and avoid the oversized reptiles. It just so happened that they'd dropped right into the room where Zaku, Dosu, and Kiro faced off against Yasu, Madoka, Tomiko, and Kenji. In fact, they'd dropped in just in time to hear Kenji's cheesy entrance. Sagisō shot her former opponent a glare, "I swear if you even start a 'dropping in' joke, I'm joining the sound!"

He’s caught wind! His surprise won’t be a weakness for long.

Orochimaru, who had already milliseconds ago out a kunai into the first hokage, quickly jabbed the second kunai into tobirama. However, before he could place a kunai into the third hokage, a kunai whizzed next to his face, right when he was inches from the third hokage. Sizzling was heard as a paper bomb detonated right on Orochimaru and Hiruzen. Orochimaru yelled as he was thrown across the battlefield.

“Crap!” Kin Shouted.

Knowing she had failed to defend her master directly, she could only hope to protect the rest of the Kage and herself. Those clones are strong...but weak defensively. She swelled up her cheeks, putting her senbon into her mouth.

“Sludge Shower!”

She spat out several orbs of liquid, some with senbon in the center of them. The orbs intercepted the kunai coming toward kin, and the remaining kunai/bombs hurtling towards the other Kage. One senbon orb splashed against the clone directly assaulting her, forcing it to poof into a cloud of smoke.

The third hokage, damaged by the bomb, began to fade away. He smiled, looking toward Minato with weary old eyes.

“Lord Fourth, you have the will of fire. Defend our home, by any means neccicarily. Don’t let my appreincite get his way.”

With that, the third hokage disappeared, his coffin sinking into the earth along with it. There would be no control over him.

Orochimaru’s body writhed itself up from the ground, as he tore a layer of skin from his face, most of the damage with it. He tossed the remaining kunai at the Rashomon, which Kin caught. Kin, knowing what she had to do, tossed them on the other side of the rashomon, since she was on the side. It managed to hit something unseen. rather loudly. The Rashomon blocked sight of what was behind, and preventing easy access.

“Oh?” Dosu spoke, looking behind him. Meeting kenji and the image of Sakura. “More rats from the woodworks it seems...no matter. You’ll all be dealt with if you interfere.”

Zaku felt a tinge if guilt from Madoka’s comments. This was a new feeling for Zaku, as he never felt anything like that before. He was used to not looking back and keeping trucking, but he seemed to have doubts. He shook these out of his mind, but they still stung.

“They aren’t innocent, they are from an enemy village. War is all out warfare, we can’t afford to pick and choose. Win when we can. You’d do the same if your village was at war!”

Dosu rolled his eyes, being Annoyed that Zaku bothered to defend himself. Before he could address the situation, the roof burst through, Sagiso making a dynamic entry. None of the surrounding ninja were expecting the hyugga To crash in. Dosu blinked, looking to her.

“Hm...the nadeshiko has no quarrel here. Begone.”

“Oh hey Sagiso, come for another chance to date me?” Zaku smirked.

Dosu looked at his situation. They were in three different sides of the sound ninja. Not a favorable situation, but he knew his skills were superior than most of theirs.

“Your making a grave mistake.” Dosu spoke, not making any eye contact.

Kiro felt the sudden itch grow as the mark started to spread from his neck. The urge to lash out at those in front of him grew as well as his power. He opened and closed his fists as he looked at them. The power coursing through his body felt intense. It felt necessary. ‘So this is the power...’ Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea to ally with the Sound. With this newfound power, Kiro felt as if he could crush anyone that he wanted too. However, that was the problem...

“And if I decline?” Kiro found himself suddenly questioning Dosu, resisting the curse mark. The power was great and all but Kiro wasn’t about to allow himself follow such orders. He chose who he wanted to fight, to kill. Neither Tomiko, Yasu, Madoka, or even Kenji fit that description. “Yeah, I think I’ll...”

Before Kiro had time to finish his remark a rumbling was heard from above before Sagisō and some girl crashed through the ceiling, landing in front of everyone involved.

‘Of course she has to appear...’ Kiro mentally cursed at the image in front of him. Here he was, trying to avoid this fight when the she arrived. The irony was unbearable. On one end, he just wanted to totally avoid this situation but on the other.... “Oh hey Sagisō, come for another chance to date me?” Kiro didn’t know what to think of what Zaku had just said. In fact, without knowing what they were actually referring too, Kiro had no idea what was going on. This was just too much and Kiro did not want any part of it. And if Zaku was in some type of relationship with Sagisō, he would rather not be on his side.

“I’m done here. I’m sorry, but this fight, it isn’t mine.” Kiro stated as looked directly at Dosu. “Tell Orochimaru that I did not sign up for this. No one makes my decisions for me. I choose my own fights...” Kiro quickly glanced over at Sagisō before looking over to Zaku. “Yeah, you can have her. But just know that whatever alliance we had is over once you two start that date yours.” Kiro spoke, his voice showing a bit of agitation in it. The curse mark itself didn’t seem to like what he had said. The burning sensation seemed to grow more painfully, as if forcing him to take those words back. However, Kiro did his best to refrain from showing any signs of pain. He just breathed heavily as he looked up at the gaping hole in the ceiling. Kiro wanted to escape now but it seemed as if he would have to wait just a little bit longer.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yukimaru used his water from the jutsu he was preparing to block the incoming attack. Then he turned the water into razor sharp needle like weapons. Because the weapons were so small he was able to produce a massive amounts of those. The miniature size of the needles also had the effect of being hard to see. Yukimaru launched them at the clones and some at Minato himself before he took notice of Kin's movement and his eyes widened for a brief second before going back to normal. He then started preparing another jutsu to protect himself or Orochimaru.

---------

Raiku shrugged on his face before he patted Taiyo's back.

"Battle smart, live, and fight as if your life depends on it. Now let's go!"

Raiku began charging in to the medical hall before noticing Sagiso drop out of the roof. He quickly took notice of what she said and the people in the area.

So it's the Sound that's invading, huh? I'll have to kill a whole lot of those Sound ninja then!

Then Raiku realized who was on the opposing side of the people that were fighting off the invaders.

He worked out a deal with Orochimaru?! The traitor Sannin?! That must be the one that is attacking! Though I have no idea what that Sound-nin means by another date with Sagiso... wasn't she supposed to be dating Kiro? I mean, she wanted to save him even though he's a horrible person...

Raiku quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he remembered the time was serious. He took out his sword and pointed them at the Sound ninja.

"You better not fight like him or else we'll kill you."

“Orochimaru trusted me to evaluate you as an asset, to see if you could actually had what it takes. To purchase power, you have to your loyalty. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.”

Upon Kiro’s remark about sagiso, Dosu glared back you Zaku. “He was just joking...RIGHT?”

“Errr yeah.” Zaku was taken aback by his bandaged comrade’s glare. “What he said.”

“I’m your evaluator, and if you don’t pass, you won’t reveive your power. Impress me Kiro.”

Kai sighed as Mei ignored him, simply continuing her fight. He looked over to Kanshi. “I’m not even going to fight, simply watch as the Xenos Kill each other.”

Kimimaru could no longer ignore the sand, and ditched his position, watching it crumble due to the melting and lightning. Kabuto took Mei off his back, who he was worried about. This left the Kazekage and Ay. He hurled bone bullets and the both of them, suppressing them, as his curse mark advanced even further, transforming into stage two.

“For lord Orochimaru, Bracken dance!”

Kimimaru slammed on the ground, bones erupting all around tha battlefield, coming up like death spikes at their position. Out of one of the death spikes, Kimimaru emerged with a lance made of bone. He hurled toward Ay, who was being attacked by bone bullets, the bracken dance, and now kimimaru’s lance.

As for Mei, she melted away at the two anbu ninja, their skin melting from their bodies. Kabuto smirked as he adjusted his glasses. Good thing I knew this was going to happen. Ahead of time I packed explosives all inside their bodies of the dead soul justu anbu, she won’t know what hit her. As the lava melted into their muscle, the lava detonated the explosives, violently cascading toward her with the might of an inferno.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Now it was Taiyo's turn to pat Raiku's back. Even if they were invading his village, they were still people. The leaf-nin may be many things, but ruthless isn't one of them. He turned to his opposition with a calm look on his face.
"I for one, do not support killing you unless absolutely necessary, so, therefore, I am willing to spare lives," He told the sound-nin, preparing to execute Flashing Burst Style as a threat. He had no idea how the Jutsu would affect his arms, now that they were wooden, but shattered bones were certainly out of the question. Tsuki smiled at this statement, she understood how Taiyo felt about killing, it was completely unnecessary, at least in this fight. As long as Zaku, Dosu, or even Kiro had some sort of death wish, everyone could walk out of this battle alive.