• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia! : The Rise Of New Heroes

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
After, All Might had explained what the students did wrong, and how the fight turned out. It was time for the next battle. Minoru and James' turn to play heroes, whilst, Maddox and Jei's turn to play villains. Minoru flew to the building, in which the fighting took place. All Might gave a map to the villains, showing them the way to where the prop bomb, was. Minoru was ready. He put on fingerless gloves, with a mask only around his eyes, which seemed to have glowing lenses. He, now, was ready. The mask was for something special, though. He smirked, as the battle began, and he began hovering to find the bomb room.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker responded to Mira rather lightheartedly. She was confident and he knew that would help her with whatever she had to do.

"I'm sure you'll do fine with an attitude like that, as for me I'm not so sure. I get super excited for fights, but sometimes it ends up costing me. Once I got so excited that I heated up too much and passed out, but it's also helped me at times." Parker looked back over to the screen just in time to see the end of the fight. He closed his eyes and breathed in, preparing himself for the names to be called. Sadly it seemed he would have to wait through another fight, he was fine with it though. The other students were really strong and he was excited to see what they could do.

James huffed as he watched his partner, they hadn't really discussed a plan but he assumed they were going to need to split up. Lifting his gaze the the ceiling he then shifting before a tension built in his legs and they suddenly launched him across the hallway, he lunged forward knowing it was the fastest way of getting around for him- powerful legs a copy of a quirk he watched in a video. He needed to find that room, and fast- the quicker he touched the bomb the less room their was for capture.

Maddox grinned as he was given the position of villain, he only glanced at the map before staring up at the building with a smirk. "Keep your pants on, this fight will be one worth watching- although I don't plan on suspending it." he muttered- as he walked a melted track of footprints was left behind him, a sure sign that he was already getting overheated form just thinking of the fight. "Stay here!" he commanded his partner with a growl of such harshness it would be hard to argue with, he then walked slowly out of the room. Maddox's purple gaze burned as it shifted from one object to another and he became sensitive to the slightest movement.

Mira's gaze lit up at Parker's words, "Well I'm hyped for sure- and I bet you'll surprise yourself." she smiled as she only paid half attention the the screen where the battles hadn't even started yet. She was kind of upset that she had to wait a whole other round, but she knew eventually her turn would come- and she would have to be ready.

"Aw, great. I feel like with this Maddox guy as a villain, this is going to be one hell of a show." Ron couldn't help but think out loud, saying what at least a few people were thinking. "I still can't help but feel he's gonna end up hurting himself more than everyone else."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
While Minoru was hovering about, he was thinking of strategies, but miserably failing. He couldn't think of strategies, so he decided to think of one, when things would get spicy. On the small mask he wore, was a tiny red button. He clicked the red button, and the walls which were in front of him, he was able to see through them, because of the mask. But, if one wasn't wearing the mask, then the walls would just look ordinary. Anyhow, this made it easier, for Minoru to find the bomb room. It wasn't the mask, but rather the glowing lenses, "Guess, I'm getting closer..." He muttered.

Jame's strides turned to steps as he slowed to a complete halt, he was wasting too much energy without being able to find the bomb. With a sigh he leaned up against a wall where he heard footsteps on the other side, but it seemed to be that of his partner's rather than anyone else's. He rolled his shoulder's before walking forward shifting slightly to look backwards every few seconds, but he was alone for now.

A grin spread across Maddox's lips as he turned a corner and came across a hero (Minrou) he didn't recognize the boy, yet it's not like he paid any attention to his classmates either. And, rather than taking the stealthy approach he straightened his back and yelled- "Hey loser! Get your head out of the clouds,-" he smirked, then without warning a fire ball was launched form his hand to the boy- then another. And like a machine he slugged fireballs one after another over his shoulders at his opponent even though a good amount of them missed and burned right through the wall, "Listen to me well, and remember who crushed you!" he yelled through the sound of crashing and burning.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was already excited for this fight, he could tell it was gonna be intense. That Maddox guy seemed like a potent fighter, and he wanted to see what the others could do as well. He could feel his body start to heat up, his blood was past boiling point already.

"Hey Mira, you might want to get away from me. That goes for everyone else here too. I don't want to accidentally burn you."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru soon found the guy behind him, which had fired a good amount at fireballs at him, but with a 'Not the best' accuracy, though. Minoru didn't seem happy, and that's what made him brutal. He quickly flew behind Maddox and kicked his back, making him fall to the ground. Minoru pulled him up with his arm, and put his hand on his face, and BOOM! Maddox was blasted into a wall, with strong air pressure. As Maddox was in the wall, Minoru kicked and punched his stomach multiple times. Minoru stepped on Maddox's back, "You should place you quirk, and NOT get stepped on. Oh, and might as well listen to me, and remember the one who a crushed you." He smirked as he punched him one more time on his cheek, flying him into another wall, because of strong air pressure. This time, it was maybe enough to make Maddox bleed. Minoru flew away, into a certain hall, and was soon out of sight.

Jei sprinted to the bomb room, making a beeline to the prop she was tasked to protect with all the speed her legs were able to muster. She then awkwardly stood near the bomb, waiting for the inevitable fight. She willed herself to transform both of her arms - and to her delight and a little bit of fatigue, it worked. Now both of her legs and arms were prepared for the fight. She didn't really know the quirks of her classmates, or even their names, as she didn't pay much attention. She figured that she'd be able to figure it out hopefully soon, as her quirk was pretty flashy and the heroes probably knew her's. Despite this, she wanted to test her skills - and pinpoint what she needed to improve on. She stood within arm's reach of the bomb, making sure that it didn't...go anywhere. She needed to be cautious. Maddox, her partner, seemed to be taking the spotlight from her with his aggressive tactics, which was both a relief and weirdly, a disappointment. Jei didn't find the effort that was needed to change that was really worth it, though. She wanted a nice grade.

Mira eyed Parker before shrugging and taking a step away, she couldn't recall what his quirk was but if it was lethal she found it best to stay away.

(Please try not to play as my characters, I thought that last post was a little OP)
Maddox coughed up and amount of blood as he wiped his cheek and looked at the blood across his hands, his face was red and he was bleeding from several different spots on his body, his costume was ripped up and he found it hard to stand but managed to pushed himself up. Maybe he underrated that guy, now a new kind of fury took place in his purple eyes, "I'll make you pay you little S**t!" he yelled and from his palms a whirling burst of flames focused on a wall which easily broke under his attack and the flames smashed through several walls before reaching their target. After his scorching fire hit Minoru he limped through the holes he created and scowled at the boy- "Who do you think you are?" from his feet busted a ring of fire which surrounded Minoru and him, and a deadly grin took place on Maddox's lips.

Jame's watched his partner mid-battle, but it seemed his teammate was winning, so he went ahead to the bomb-room. Heaving a sigh Jame's felt a lightness fall over his body and suddenly he was invisible, he wouldn't be able to keep it for long though. Coming across the bomb-room he smiled and silently crept forward. Then, it wore off- and he became visible right infront of Jei.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru, was hit by the fire Maddox, had suddenly fired at him. He sighed, "Who I am? I'm the one, who's gonna take you down.." He said as he cracked his finger. He looked at his broken mask, and threw it away. He exhaled, and, soon, sprinted in front of Maddox, nd tried to punch him, but wasn't accurate, so he missed, but put his leg, between Maddox's legs, and made him trip.My chance! Thought Minoru, as he flew away, becoming out of sight. While, Minoru, was flying, he thought about Maddox, "Didn't think, I'd develop a rivalry, between that guy.." Muttered Minoru, as he, quickly, kept flying.

Jei jumped a bit, shocked at the sudden appearance of the enemy. Is that his quirk? Invisibility? Hopefully then I can just knock him out with my dragon strength and be done with it... But if that was the case, then why did he become visible again? Is there a time limit? He could've won the game by walking past me... So maybe that's not even his quirk. It's something more. Jei racked her brain, trying to level the playing field by figuring out their quirk as she lunged at James in an attempt to shove him away from the bomb.

Maddox, more focused this time around caught himself form Minoru's trip yet he was distracted and watched the boy fly away. Unable to hold himself on his injured arms he collapsed onto the floor and heaved a sigh. "The one who's going to take you down my ass." he growled looking up, "If you think your puny wind is gonna hurt me then guess again!" he yelled not sure if his opponent got the message. Despite his beaten body and the exhaustion in his eyes, he hauled himself after the 'makeshift hero' holding his left arm and limping slightly. Of course he had trouble keeping up though, "I'll melt this whole damn building!" he yelled- a heat bounced off of him in waves that melted the walls around him but it obviously was slowing him down. Growling he cursed at himself, no matter how he attacked- it seemed the other male was too slick, as if he knew it were going to happen. It was then that an idea hit him, heaving a sigh a thick steam began to release form Maddox's pores, enveloping most of the building and making it hard to see, even if Minoru cleared it away, it would slow him long enough for Maddox to catch up. Wincing Maddox spit out the blood that had gathered on his tongue before rushing still after his opponent in a side-ways movement as he struggled to maintain balance and clear vision while racing forward.

Jame's eyes grew wide at his opponents lunging figure, he took the attack with surprise but a shield enveloped him before he smashed into the wall behind him. Panting James wiped his forehead before nodding, "I'm an idiot, should have calculated that." he growled- yet he was quick to recover. Drawing his fist back, James then smashed the floor with a devastating blow causing an earth-quake like motion to erupt form the ground, he kept an eye on the bomb but needed to deal with this girl first.

Jei's wings sprouted from her back and took her skyrocketing upwards, avoiding the earthquake with a whoosh. Some of the debris hit her, however, scathing her face harshly but bouncing off her arms and legs like a crumpled up piece of paper. She lost control for a second due to the pain, sending her stumbling forward a bit, but she regained herself as she landed on the now-damaged flooring. A pang of fatigue hit her from the sudden burst of speed, which she shook off, trying to block it out - but she knew she couldn't do that forever. Wait, so I'm just supposed to... fight my classmate? What if I hurt him? Am I supposed to that? Jei was having trouble figuring out just what she was supposed to do, hesitating at every step. Plus, invisibility, now... super strength? Just what is this guy? As much as Jei wanted to be defensive, she couldn't afford to - her strength was fading away every second. She couldn't wait for the day where her dragon form was as natural as breathing, or the day where she was able to transform fully at all. Without a large amount of options, she sprinted towards James, using her wings for extra speed. I'm the villain here... he's the hero. Haha. Ha. Surely it's fine. An amused grin spread across her face as she stretched out her fingers. Despite the short time she was flinging herself forward, she became addicted to the feeling of the wind of her hair, the feeling of a predator pouncing on her prey - "Special move: Bullet Train," she giggled, her eyes growing wild, as if her entire demeanor changed into something darker, more twisted, in that moment. She reached out her dragon hands, as if to grab James' face in between her claws, reaching speeds that she thought were impossible. I have to end it here... I can feel myself on the edge of the collapse already..! If I miss, it's over... Everything will be decided by this attack...

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Whilst, Minoru, was quickly flying. He noticed the steam that blocked his vision. Despite this, he kept calm. His special move, would've been way too destructive for this, plus, he needed more place to do it, "Looks like he isn't as dumb as I thought he was.." He muttered as took a deep breath, and skyrocketed forward. He crashed into a wall, multiple times, but shook it off. He needed to get to the bomb room, before the time ran out. His mask would've been REALLY useful by now, but Iit was, sadly, broken. He clutched his fist, as he tried using the wind to clear up the steam. Some of it, was cleared. But, he could hear Maddox behind him. If he fought Maddox, in this condition, it would obviously be game over. He saw the cleared steam, in front of him, and quickly flew through it. He furrowed his eyebrows and took a deep breath. He had to use his special attack...."Cyclonic Tornado Overdrive.." He muttered calmly, as he looked at the ground, and began rapidly spinning, clear A TON of steam, he crashed into multiple walls, while spinning though, so he stopped, "That wasn't so bad, now was it.." He muttered, as he skyrocketed forward, getting closer to the bomb room...

The small, red-faced, long-nosed man sat looking out of the window seat of the speeding bullet train, the blur remaining a constant as his eyes struggled to catch up to the scenery. He turned up the taller figure next to him, and spoke to him for the first time since then. "So, uh, where are we going?" The man simply turned to him, the long light brown hairs on his chin pricking up. "Ya don't know? Even I'm not that slow." The small man didn't respond. "U.A." He simply grunted, finally giving him answer. The small man plucked up the courage to ask more necessary questions. "Yes, but why me?" The taller men stared down at him, an intimidating glare from his glasses, like a wild animal assessing whether it's prey was worth hunting. "End game. Not really for now." He coughed as he finished his sentence, sputtering a smell out of his throat that only could be identified as smouldering. Some sort of serious smoker, like next level. As if responding to his next thought as it popped into his head, he continued on in his gruff voice. "Yer already know all yer need to know." He coughed again. "And what I can tell yer." He added on. The small man was even more surprised that somebody was ordering this guy around. "Call me Kiryu, Tingle." He chuckled lowly. "Some sorta villain you are. At least yer'll finally amount to something." The red-faced man didn't respond, and turned back to the window. He was used to that.

James drew a breath at the change in his opponents attitude, whatever was holding her back before- it didn't even cross her mind now. He shifted before raking his brain for a defensive move seeing that the girl obviously was planning an attack. He didn't have enough time though, the female was launching herself at him with a grin after she muttered a title. Had she already developed her own special technique, so advanced. I hope this works his eyes shown with uncertainty as he tucked his hands by his side closing his eyes tightly and then his body shot upwards. It was a quirk that would be used to shoot oneself in a certain direction, but since he was evading another attack it simple launched him right into the roof. He wasn't sure if Jei would be able to curve her attack and turn back to him, but her ability would determine his fate.

Maddox let his limp arm, most likely broken flail by his side as he ran. Eventually he stumbled forward barely keeping his balance in time to stop himself against a wall, he leaned against the wall before puffing out his cheeks and pushing off of it. "You coward! Stop running Damnit!" he yelled as he chased after the boy. The pain that once seized his body left as he neared the bomb room, his opponent was too close. Typically Maddox only had one rule, he didn't care if he hurt himself or anything so long as he won, but he had one rule not to kill anyone else. Yet the rush of competition and physical stress on his body distracted him, forming a triangle with his two hands he placed his palms on the floor and an explosion of flames erupted- the attack sent him flying backwards and crashing against the wall but he felt the whole building rumble and knew he had to at least done some damage to the others.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru had sighed "What a tryhard..." He muttered. He knew Maddox wasn't gonna let Minoru be, after the fight. He sighed as he continued on, getting closer to the bomb room. After getting greatly damaged by Maddox's previous attack, he shook it off, as he coughed up a BTof blood, and a little bit of blood came from his nose, from the sudden heat. He felt really hot. He was sweating. Soon, he finally found the bomb room, where there was no heat, no steam, but there was the outrageous fight, between James and Jei. He had to help James, since he didn't look too okay. He quickly skyrocketed upwards, getting closer to Jei, and aiming to catch her wings. He had caught her leg, instead. He tried Plan B : Weighing Jei down, so he could distract her, while James, tries to touch the bomb. He pointed to the bomb, and then looking at James, as if saying 'Touch the bomb, now!'

As Jei tried to redirect her special move, she saw that Minoru was clinging to her leg, managing to grab her the moment she had slowed down. She attempted to shake him off while still flying in midair. Previously, after such a move, she would have collapsed onto the ground, but her "dragon instinct," as she was calling it, reinvigorated with a new energy - something like adrenaline. "G-Get off," she growled, but Minoru had no intention of letting go, it seemed. A motion caught her in the corner of her eye - James. If the other hero is here, that means my rude partner has failed. Looks like it's up to me now... Good. Jei started speeding up again, once again in James' direction - and kicked her leg, hoping that it was enough force to fling Minoru into James before he could reach the bomb.

Maddox growled to himself as he used his arm to push himself up only to wall back down in a painful pile. His purple gaze searched insanely for a way to get up as he kicked his feet sending flames shooting down the hallway that Minoru took, yet they hardly reached halfway before dying. "Damnit!" he screech, forcing his broken palm to the floor Maddox shot a burst of water to propel himself upwards, shakily he grinned as he know stood but after a single step the boy fell forward crashing the the floor and falling unconscious.

James looked up to see his partner and grinned, Minoru must have shook the other guy off- served the cocky jerk right. He looked up at Minoru before nodding, and as if it were a rubber band his arm shot out and elongated on it's way to the bomb. But the flying figure of his other 'hero' caused James to stop, even if he evaded the attack it would leave Minoru to injure himself against the wall and James would once again be open to Jei. Switching directions, his hands shot back and caught Minoru before placing him down- but without saying anything James darted to the bomb again with an outstretched hand.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Gap! " he saw that he was being flinged towards James. He managed to get up, and begin flying again towards Jei, tackling her, sending her backwards, along with himself, too, "Quick! Nows your chance!" He called to James, as he made sure, Jei wouldn't move, this time. He readied his fists and legs, Iin case, he had to hit her if she moved. That's right, Minoru didn't care, if he had to fight a girl, or not.

James watched Minoru, he then launched himself across the room. Once again his palm stretched outwards and his whole body seemed to elongate, and before he knew it- the bomb was rubbing against him hand. Wiping a bead of blood from his forehead, James slid his hand down the bomb in exhaustion, he then picked himself up and smiled. "We did it!" he grinned back to his partner.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Good job!" He said, as he blasted himself away from Jei, "We...actually...did it.." He huffed, "GOOD JOB, HEROES! NOW, RETURN TO THE CAMERA ROOM." Said All Might, through the speakers, congratulating the students, "Let's fight again sometime....," He said, "or not." He grinned, "Wonder how that cocky guy's doing. Hope I didn't beat him up that badly or anything.." Minoru rubbed his head, "Good job out there. High five!" He raised his hand up to James.

James smiled slightly he high-fived the other boy but once his back was turn his expression went stolid. This kid was strong, they were all strong- but Minoru was different. Shaking his head, James followed the other student. First they would go to the camera room, then the infirmary where he imagined they would meet Maddox.

"Good Job guys!" Cheered Mira as the set of students walked into the Camera room.

Maddox rubbed his head, as he rubbed his tired purple eyes he attempted to make out the room he was sitting in. "You're definitely the worst I've seen today." a raspy voice caught him off guard, he looked up to see Recovery Girl before groaning. He glanced down at all of his wounds, which weren't yet fully recovered. "You're either really dumb, or really weak." the woman nodded causing Maddox to growl.
"Get off my ass." Maddox growled as he stood, he then muttered a curse under his breath at the fact that he had lost.
"You aren't healed yet." the woman extended a hand causing Maddox to growl,
"and you aren't young." the young student hissed "Looks like nobody's perfect." he scoffed before stretching his arm and wincing at the pain. He then glared finally at the teacher before shaking his head and walking away.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"So, I guess we're gonna meet this guy...I hope he has the map, cause he broke my goggles..." He said calmly, as he rubbed the back of his head. He stayed silent for two minutes, as he walked. They suddenly encountered Maddox. Minoru stood his ground, this Maddox guy seemed mad. Minor snickered a bit, seeing the pun he accidentally made. His expression quickly went back to normal, though.

Yana ran up to Minoru, and put her hand up in a high-five. "Good job, Minoru," exclaimed Yana, "I was rooting for you the whole time!"

Yana then jumped backwards, and exclaimed, "Your quirk is so cool!" Yana then started swishing her arms around, trying to mimic Minoru's movements in the session. "You were all like woosh and wam!" Yana exclaimed, "It really made me want to be the one there just to see it!"

James kept to himself, lost in silent thought as he paused slightly when the encountered Yana. He hadn't really been able to see Minoru in action, but hearing Yana enthuse about the boy made him even more sure of his power. Suddenly his gaze swung around to see Maddox, the boy really didn't look all that healed.
"Yeah, I bet you think you're real cool." Maddox growled as he clenched his fist, "I don't give a damn what happened back there!" he then raised his voice.
"I really don't think this is nesc-" James began but was abruptly cut off as Maddox raised a palm and simply scorched James to the floor.
Shakily, his blazing gaze locked onto Minoru "I want a rematch. No teachers, no other students watching. Just you and me, go all f*cking out." Maddox growled.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru smiled at Yana, "Thanks." He said calmly. He then helped James up, "You okay, buddy?" He asked James, worryingly. He then glared at Maddox and simply walked past him, completely ignoring him.

All Might was busy looking at the cameras so he didn't quite see what happened, "OKAY, STUDENTS! SINCE 8 OF YOU HAVE ALREADY PLAYED, THERE'S STILL FOUR MORE STUDENTS WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED. SO, THIS IS THE LAST MATCH. THE HEROES ARE HENSU AND SAKURA AND THE VILLAINS ARE HIKARU AND MIRA!" Announced All Might.

A white braided, haired girl with yellow eyes, and freckles walked out of the crowd of students. That was Hikaru, "I did not expect this, but I had to. For now, I must channel my inner villain!" She said loudly, and dramatically, and with that she sped off to the battlegrounds, with the map already in her hands.

James rubbed his face, Maddox actually hadn't burnt him to badly. He watched Minoru before shaking his head and following leaving Maddox to stand, trembling and facing the other direction.
"God damnit." Maddox muttered as he looked down at his hands, "You're just a coward!" he called after the boy although he knew he wouldn't get a response. Maddox looked up, stood trembling for a moment longer before walking away. Tears swelled up in his narrowed purple gaze, but he shook them away. Pressing a palm against the window, he melted it with ease before slipping out and jumping to the ground below. He then walked away from the school with his middle finger raise din salute towards the building.

Mira's eyes grew wide, she nodded anxiously. It was her time to shine. She watched Hikaru with a concerned expression, hopefully this wouldn't end up like Maddox. "Hey! Wait up." she panted as she chased after her partner. "Do you even have a plan yet?" she asked as she fixed her posture.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Ah! Teammate!" She smiled gladly as she sprinted over beside her teammate, "My name is Hikaru. You must be Mira, I assume? Great, it really is a pleasure to meet you. Now, for the plan, let's get to the bomb room, and discuss that before the match begins, okay?" She asked.

Minoru looked back at Maddox, he sorta felt bad for the kid. He must have had a sad past or something to have been acting like that. Still, though. This seemed to be the last activity. And the teams who had already played, didn't really have to be here, anymore, but Minoru decided to continue watching the matches.

Mira smiled at her partner's friendliness. "For sure!" she nodded her head before picking up her walk so they would have more time in the room to discuss. She didn't know much about Hikaru, but she seemed pretty awesome. Hopefully she had a decent quirk to, because, despite her tendency to argue about it, Mira was aware that her quirk was quite limited.

James rolled his eyes at Maddox's fit before coming up behind Minoru. "By the way..." he began with a placid expression, "You're pretty good, I mean that's obvious." he muttered slightly before locking eyes with the male. "You've trained before coming here right? There's no way you could be that gifted as a beginner." he was honestly curious though his intense questioning may have come off as a bit creepy.

Yana had her hand up in the air, looking a bit disappointed. I see how it is, Minoru. Eh, whatever.

The next contestant to go up next was Mira, but Yana didn't know how to feel about that situation. On one hand, the girl was super nice, but on the other hand, she was participating as a villain. Yana was so confused on whether she wanted to cheer Mira on or not.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
When Hikaru and Mira got to the bomb room, Hikaru put her hand on the ground, and suddenly her hand became a thick ROCK hand, "So, what's YOUR quirk? If it's only good for offensive means, then I'll guard the bomb with my rock, if it's good for DEFENSIVE means, then...you know the drill." She snickered, "Hey, if we lose, then it means that we can still learn from our mistakes."

"Uhm, thanks?" He said to James, then he looked at Yana, who seemed disappointed, "Hey, let's go over to Yana over there, I'll introduce you." He said as he walked over to Yana, "Hey, Yana. Sorry for leaving you there, that Maddox guy caught me off guard, although, I do feel a bit sorry for him..." He muttered that last part, "Okay, who are you rooting for? I personally, don't know any of them, but...maybe you know some of them, by chance?" He asked curiously.

Yana noticed Minoru, and quickly changed her expression to a bit of a more happy one. "It's fine. You probably had some stuff in your mind," Yana said, "Maddox is really powerful, but his over-confidence is his main weakness in his character as an aspiring hero."

Minoru then asked who Yana was rooting for, and Yana got a bit of an irritated look. "Hmm....I really don't know. I don't know many of the students here, but I do know Mira a bit. She introduced herself to me, and was really nice, but then she's playing the villain in this exercise. I know I shouldn't judge her, but, inside, I don't feel like rooting for the villain. Ya' know?" Yana said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sakura grinned in excitment. Now it was her turn to show off her stuff, and as a hero to boot! Sakura happily skipped over towards her partner.

"You ready for this, hero!?" Sakura said with visible excitement as she spoke to the one she presumed was Hensu.

Mira grinned as Hikaru's quirk, "Awesome!" she enthused before pulling out both of her shoulder spikes. She then pointed to her knees, elbows and wrist where all her spikes were located. "It's not much," she shrugged, "But if I use them right, I think I could do some offensive damage." she clenched her fist in determination. She listened to her partner's speech before smiling with a nod.

James narrowed his eyes on Yana before looking up at the screen. He could care less for the girl. He could care less of Minoru too, or anyone in the room- however he did take some interest in mapping out his possible-future-opponent's quirks. "This match will definitely be different than ours." he muttered.