• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia! : The Rise Of New Heroes

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
DISCUSSION THREAD --> (https://pokecharms.com/threads/my-hero-academia-disscussion.17701/)
WELCOME! To Hero Academia! There was once a baby, born with a radioactive glow to it. Since then, 80% of Earth's Human Population had some uncanny ability. Some people have decided to use that power, either for good, or evil. We call those who use it for good, 'Heroes' This is how your story begins as a hero. NOW, PLAY THE MY HERO ACADEMIA THEME SONG!
~*=*~
Invited RPer(s) : @SS-I Never
~*=*~
Name : Minoru Camui
Personality : Bold, Sometimes Quiet, Charming, Determined, Protective and Helpful
Appearance : Short Brown Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Most Of The Time Wears a Blue and Black Jacket, Wears Black Jeans and Black and White Denims, With White Socks Under It. Wears A White Shirt Under The Black And Blue Jacket.
Dislikes : Villains, Obnoxiousness and Bullying
Quirk : Wind. He can manipulate wind, to make people float and fly away, while at a long distance. Because of Wind Manipulation, he is also able to fly
Other : None
~*=*~
Minoru Camui had been a new student at UA Highschool. All that he needed, was to pass the entrance test, and then a new life would be open for Minoru. Most of his previous classmates used to call him 'Hardass' He wasn't sure if that was because they were referring to his Quirk, or just insulting him, for being really hard to beat. He shook the thought away, and looked at what he was wearing for the entrance test. He was wearing his usual clothes. He had been standing in the crowd, in the front, but also a bit inside the crowd. He wished he would be treated nicely, but that wasn't going to be the case, he betted. He took a breath, and just looked upward at the school, with highly confident eyes. This was a new beginning.

Last edited:
Name: Yanata (Yana) Mikoto
Personality: Outgoing, Strong, Determined, Ill-tempered, and VERY Protecting
Appearance: She is very tall, standing at 5'08", and she is muscular (like She-Hulk). She has long brown hair, and brown eyes. Her casual wear consists of a tank top (usually pink, white or black) and shorts that reach to her knees.
Likes: Training, Sparring/Fighting, and (surprisingly) Cooking
Dislikes: Jerks, Being Quiet, and People who don't believe in themselves.
Quirk: Elemental (Emmiter Type Quirk). She is able to use the power of any element, like fire, water, electricity, etc, but the only way she can use the elements power, is if she makes physical contact with the element (which means if she wants to control fire, she would have to touch fire). But her elemental power only lasts for 30 minutes, so she must learn to use her power's time wisely.
Other: She's bisexual

~*=*~

Finally, it's my time to shine.
Yana passed the written exams for entering U.A., but now she, and other students, will have to take the entrance exam so they can be official students. Yana had been training hard for this day, she didn't know what to expect. She saw many students, and they all seemed to be extremely powerful, but that made the challenge even more exciting. One student caught her attention, however. He had brown hair and seemed to like to wear a lot of blue and black. He seemed to be very confident, and for some reason, she liked that.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru turned around to see a girl talking to him, "Hello! Yeah, I AM taking the exam!" He smiled, "I hope I'll do well. If I do, then my mind's really just stuck upon a suit, ya see, I'm not really the best at designing.." He chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. He looked at the gigantic High School. His mind was ALSO stuck upon his hero name. Gosh, so many things he had to do! It was a part of being a hero, though. And, he only had to get used to that. Suddenly, a confident glint came into Minoru's eyes. A gale went past the too, "Oh, uh, that's just my quirk, don't worry about it. It gets automatically activated when I'm fired up." He chuckled. If he had tried to put something REALLY heavy in the air, he would strain himself, in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kenshiro "Ken" Toriyama
Personality: Hyperactive with a strong self-belief (That borders on cockiness). Highly competitive, but a good sport and encouraging to others.
Appearance: Average height with an athletic, yet lean build. Dark skin with spiky black hair and black eyes. A scar under his right eye. Wears a white t-shirt with a gray skull design on it. Wears a black jacket, grey cargo pants and black & white tennis shoes.
Dislikes: Academics, Animal clothing (Ex. authentic fur coats), Bullies, Meat
Quirk: Kingdom Call (Able to transform into various animals. Each shift lasts up to 2 minutes before he has revert back to his base. Making multiple transformations in succession drains his stamina)
Other: A vegetarian with three younger sisters, triplets.

----------

Having made it through the Written Exam by the skin of his teeth, Ken knew he had to impress in the Practical Exam in order to have a chance to make it to the U.A. However, if Ken was worried, he didn't show it as he had a big grin of excitement while he waited for the exam to begin. However, his eyes soon focused on a nearby pole which gave him inspiration.

"Being a hero is about standing out, and I know how to do that." Ken said to himself as he began to climb the pole before he rested on the top, a grin on his face as he took a deep breath.

"Heroes of the U.A., bare witness to the coming out party of the future #1 hero!" Ken called out at the top of his lungs, getting the attention of a few students who gave him curious stares, but Ken paid them no mind as he made his way back to the ground.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
(@Not Gyro Zeppeli I already did. And the last two new people that joined had to ASK TO JOIN, first. Don't do this again, or I will have to report you.)
Minoru looked at the girl, who was talking with him, "So, what's your quirk?" He asked curiously to the girl, "My name is Minoru." He introduced himself. He looked at the boy who rambled about being the number hero, "Always delaying the inevitable. He knows that he can't be the 1# Hero, that easily." He said as he folded his arms, "Talk is easier than acting." He said firmly. Minoru felt like he was going to see the boy, a lot of times.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've removed the posts from the users who didn't ask to join. Watch the RP's status, folks, I don't like deleting hard work if I can help it!

Don't do this again, or I will have to report you.
Just do you know: That's mini-modding and, frankly, borderline flaming. Don't threaten people – either report them or don't, it's not your job to police the site. If we catch you doing that again, I will give you a warning. Remember to be kind to everyone.

Yana looked at Minoru, and said, "Well, hello there, Minoru! My name's Yanata, but you can just call me Yana. And I call my quirk "Elemental". I can control any element, but I need to make physical contact with it first. What's yours?"

Yana then looked at the guy who exclaimed that he'll be the number one hero, and this put a smile on her face. She then looked back, and noticed that Minoru didn't seem to enjoy the guy's enthusiasm as much as she did. She then told Minoru, "I don't know about that. I think it's sort of inspiring that he has such high goals, even if it seems impossible."

Ken would notice a specific pair of students chatting, and for whatever reason he felt the urge to go socialize as he made his way over to the pair.

"Hello there, my name is Kenshiro Toriyama. Though feel free to just call me Ken. Nice to meet you two." Ken said with a smile to Yana and Minoru, giving a friendly greeting. Ken figured some of these people taking this exam would end up as possible classmates, so there was no reason not to introduce himself to them.

Akize released a deep sigh, standing amidst the crowd of students awaiting to begin the famous physical Entrance Exam for the prestigious U.A Academy. He was wearing his "good luck" outfit - a grey, sleeveless hoodie and compact jogger pants. The outfit was perfect for mobility, something that the blonde teen would be highly dependent on. His quirk usually wasn't the most flashy, awe-inspiring power that caught peoples attention at first...so he had learned to make it grab peoples attention, and that meant scouting out the other students around him. Making it into U.A with a successful score was pretty much riding on whoever Akize surrounded himself with, so he would have to be observant, and careful.

His pride wouldn't allow him to feel nervous. He knew that he could do it, but he was definitely worried about how he would go about doing it. Akize had studied up on this battle test, but it seemed so much different being there in person, being in the spot that he had dreamed about for so long.

Suddenly, the teen's train of thought was interrupted as an energetic boy, seemingly around his age, had taken the liberty of propelling himself up the nearest pole and proclaiming his glory to the rest of the students. Akize rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but chuckle a bit to himself. At least there was someone to bring positivity around this area despite the nervousness of everyone. Akize examined the boy for a bit; surely it would take quite the physical ability to make it all the way up to that pole so quickly - so perhaps he had a commendable quirk that could help the ashy blonde show off more once inside the exam.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker looked around at the other potential students. Noticing a few that annoyed him, they were too loud and much too confident.

"That'll be their downfall. Too trusting, too social, too confident..." He whispered to himself. He decided it best to take the time before the practical exam to check his gear. He took his handguns out of their holsters and spun them for a bit before checking the interior of the guns. He reached for the knife strapped to his arm and made sure it was still sharp, and finally took the .50 caliber rifle off of his back. The most important weapon he had deserved special care, he took the entire gun apart and checked each piece separately. When he decided everything was in proper order he reassembled the weapon and slung it back over his shoulder.

Parker looked over at the four or so students that had started talking. "Some people are too damn loud."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru smiled a bit as he looked at Yanata's enthusiasm. The boy had also been talking to them. That made him smile a bit more. Their enthusiasm sorta inspired him, actually, "I guess, I did get a bit inspired by that." He proposed. He looked at the gate, starting to open, "Get ready!" He started to remember what other students had been talking about. 'Certain robots have 1 points, others have 2 or 3 points. The ones who have 0 points are dangerous.' He remembered. He put on his GAME ON face, as a breeze past by the little group.

Akize examined the large gates before him. A breeze blew by the crowd of other testers, causing the boy's shaggy hair to ruffle alongside the wind dancing through the air. He comically huffed and fixed his hair as he heard a booming voice soar from the speakers, alerting the students to prepare for the test, signaling the examination was about to begin. Now as his time to act. He casually made his way towards the front of the group, keeping his eyes locked on the group of 2-3 people conversing with the boy who had just shouted from atop of the pole, as nonchalantly as he possibly could.

He knew the test would start at any second now, so he decided it was now or never to get a decent start at this whole thing. Once he was close enough, he took a deep breathe, preparing himself, and then dramatically threw himself to the ground.

"Agh!" Akize called out, as if it were a natural yell of worry. He managed to brush up against a boy on his way down - but it wasn't the boy who climbed the pole. He missed and on his way down ended up bumping into a boy also around his age, with shorter brown hair and eyes to match.

Damnit. He thought to himself as he lay on the floor. But he didn't have much time to think now - he had drawn attention to himself, and he felt a decent surge of power when touching Minoru anyways, so he had nothing else to do but hope this stranger's quirk was enough to get him a decent start. After laying still for a couple of moments, Akize picked himself back up, and patted the light dirt from his torso-hoodie.

"Oh wow, I'm so sorry!" He spoke to the brown-eyed boy. "I didn't mean to, I just guess my nerves and claustrophobia got to me, I truly apologize!" He finished, bowing in embarrassment.

A pretty convincing performance, if he said so himself.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh, it's okay." He rubbed the back of his head. The gates were open, now! "Welp, see ya at the end. BYE!" And with that, Minoru skyrocketed towards the gate. He was ahead of most people. He went inside the place, and it looked like it was based off of a city. He began hovering around, and then found a 2-Point Robot, with two 3-Point Robots. He skyrocketed up to them, and landed on their heads. He then managed to hover in front of one 3-Point Robot's face, making it accidentally punch itself. He then hovered up the 2-Point Robot's arm and smashed it down on the ground. He then, with HEAVY AIR PRESSURE AND THE POWER OF A HURRICANE, made the strong wind ucnh the robot, smashing its head into pieces. Now, he began jumping all around the other 3-Point Robot, making it punch, and blast itself multiple times. The robot, in the end, was smashed to pieces, '8 Points for me.' He thought, as he hovered away.

While hovering for a bit, he found two 3-Point Robots and a 1-Point Robot. He stood in the middle of them, making them all blast each other away, with their beams. The robots were destroyed, '15 Points for me, now.' He thought as he smirked and hovered away. He had 15 ponts which was a PRETTY good start, if one said so, himself.

Yana looked at the guy who introduced himself as "Ken", and said to him, "Hi there, Ken! My name's Yanata, but you can call me Yana for short. And it's really nice to meet you too!"

Yana then looked back at Minoru, and said, "I'm glad to see that Ken's little outburst did inspire you, too." Yana then looked at the gate opening, and she could feel the breeze going through her hair. Looks like it's showtime. She then looked back at Minoru and Ken, and asked, "Hey, how about we work together in the first half of the exam? Unless you two just want to complete this with your own power, which is fine. I'm just asking."

Ken was about to answer when the gate opened and Minoru sped off, shaking his head he glanced at Yana.

"Fine with me, though I'm aiming to impress. If you want to work together, keep up." Ken said with a friendly, yet competitive grin as he dashed off ahead and had his sights set on a 2-point bot. With a grin Ken's clothing tore apart as his form shifted into one of a lion and tackled the bot. Using razor sharp claws Ken would slash the bot to pieces destroying it.

2 minutes till I'm forced back to normal, gotta play this smart.

Ken would charge at a 1-point bot and bit on its mechanical head, ripping wires to pieces as it then jumped to another 2-point bot and slashed it apart with its claws. Ken would do this as it pounced on a pair of 1-point bots and ripped them to pieces as well before backing off as a group of 1, 2 and even a 3-point both began to gather.

7 points, but I got company now. No matter, I'll rip these tin cans to pieces!

Ken would let out a mighty roar as he charged the robots.

OOC: How weak are these robots if a lion's claw is able to tear it apart!? lol :D

Yana smirked at Ken's comment, and then said, "Fine with me. I don't think you should look down at me, though."

Yana then grabbed a piece of rubble, and her whole body then started turning into a rock form. A two-pointer then charged towards Yana, she then extended her arms from her body. Her arms then grew to giant fists, and she grabbed the 2 pointer and threw it against it another 2 pointer. 4 points! Great!

Yana then reverted back to her normal form, and started running towards some more robots. A one-pointer then charged towards Yana, and they both engaged in hand-to-....claw(?) combat. The robot sure was fast, but Yana was able to dodge every single blow the robot would send. And, Yana then touched the robot, and her whole body became metallic. Yana then formed her hand into a claw shape, and stabbed the robot straight to it's core. A two-pointer then came out of nowhere, and charged Yana. Yana with her claw still intact of the one-pointer, then threw the one-pointer towards the two-pointer. Ha ha! 7 points!

Yana then immediately ran after Ken, and then said, "Looks like we're tied! But now I'm into this, so how about we make this a competition? Person with the most points at the end of the exam has to buy the other a meal. How does that sound?"

Jei's attempt at not attracting attention by staring at the ground was interrupted by the opening of the gate. Before, she only got brief glances at her possible future classmates and rivals - a small group of promising-looking students that were chatting up a storm, and a particularly intimidating looking individual that was disassembling and reassembling a gun like it was nothing. Whatever, she thought. All that mattered right now was outperforming them and racking up more points. She braced herself, knowing that she would have to make this fast, lest she collapse from exhaustion without gaining enough points and failing the exam. Prior to the test, she didn't take any time into practicing the capabilities of her quirk due to a never-ending amount of procrastination. For all she knew, she might not even be able to transform fully. However, there was nothing she could do about that now as people flooded through the gate.
Jei had to conserve the little power she assumed she had and wait until a robot appeared. Then, rounding a corner, a 3-point bot appeared out of what might as well have been thin air. She jumped a bit, surprised and a bit shaken, but not without purpose. Imagining herself as a big, scaly monster with sharp teeth and promptly realizing how vague that was, there was a flash of light as she felt her body morph into something that felt so foreign and yet so familiar. Jei hadn't even realized she had closed her eyes when she opened them to find that only her wings and left arm were transformed. This'll have to do! This is my punishment for not making sure I had a hold of my quirk beforehand! I'm not even left handed! She thought.
The robot was reduced to pieces in her talons within seconds. Jei felt triumphant before she realized that she only had 3 points. Well, time to get to work... She propelled herself with her wings, desperate for more bots.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker sprinted past the open gates and straight to the back of the area. He knew people would be going for the bots in the front and if he could make it to the back before anyone else he could rack up the points he needed to without much effort.

"Just as I thought, nobody is back here." Parker pulled the handguns out of the holsters on his sides and fired two shots off, one to his left and one to his right. He kept running as he heard the explosions behind him. He smirked and then realized what he was doing. No, that was only two points, don't get ahead of yourself. Parker returned to the expressionless face he was wearing before and kept running. He pulled the grappling rope off his belt and threw it to the top of the building nearest to him. He felt the it hook onto the ledge of the building and started pulling himself up the side of the building.

"And now the easy part..." He muttered looking down the sight of his rifle. After a couple quick correction he pulled the trigger and watched the 3 pointer in the distance fall to the ground, take a pause, and combust. "5 points down, I thought a top class school would be harder to get in to."

The grand gates were then opened, followed by the announcer shouting for the test to begin. This was it - Akize had to make it into U.A, he had too much riding on this exam. He ran forwards into the mock-city, and immediately saw a plethora of bots. Some small, some large, depending on how many points they were worth. All he had to do was manage to take out enough to impress the evaluators.

The blonde was curious as to what power he was able to temporarily absorb from his 'accidental' encounter a few moments before. He held out a fist before him and tried to channel any kind of power. His curiosity was fulfilled when a swirl of wind began circulating around his clenched hand.

"Ah, wind? Decent, this can do." Akize said, sprinting forwards.

He spotted a couple of 1-pointers grouping up near a building. The teen had only around 10 more minutes with this quirk before he would potentially have to grip another one, so he needed to make the most of it. He jetted forwards, noticing he was moving much faster than usual. Air was actually shooting out behind him as he ran - acting as a boost of sorts. Akize leaped high in the air, summoning some wind to push him a bit higher and steadier, and then swiped both arms horizontally outwards, releasing a sharp burst of air shooting out towards the bots. When the air clashed, it caused a couple of the 1-Pointers to stumble back, but not shatter.

Akize began descending back to earth, but threw both hands below him and spread his palms, air shooting out and causing him to propel swiftly forwards. His mobility training had allowed him to be able to stay easily balanced as he practically flew though the air, so he spread his arms once more, but forcefully clapped them together before him - a flurry of wind shooting out. He tried to focus them into harder condensed air blades, and somewhat succeeded. The bots went flying into each other, crumbling to the ground.

He caused the wind to allow him a soft landing on the ground, and began panting a bit. This was harder than he had expected, but he was actually enjoying it. But only at 3 points so far...he had a lot of work to do.

Yana was too caught up with her new little "contest", that she didn't even really care if Ken listened or not. She then started charging more robots.

A few minutes have passed, and Yana had already gained 7 more points. She now had 14 points in total. Dammit! I have to keep up my pace! I gotta win this contest!

Yana kept going on a rampage, absorbing any random element, sometimes some of the elements she used came from other students taking the exam. Yana then found that one of the elements she absorbed seemed really useful in this test, electricity. With this element, she would have no problem with short or long range attacks. Perfect.

A group of two and one pointers then charged towards Yana. She quickly slammed her hands unto the ground, and a giant shock wave came rushing through, destroying each robot. 6 points added, that makes it 20. But I shouldn't stop now, I have to win this. Yana then started running again, trying to find some more robots.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru was flying towards the back of the place, seeing a guy shooting some bots. He paid no mind as he saw many robots there, "Jackpot." He muttered. A handful of minutes had passed. Many robot remains were there, "22 Points..." He muttered, as he began flying back to the front. He saw few robots, and destroyed some of them, '27, now.' He thought. Minoru didn't even KNOW there was a contest going on between, him, Yana and Ken. He kept skyrocketing, until he felt tired, and landed on the ground. Three 3 pointers came at him, as well as one 1 pinter. He backed away, as he was tired, and began gasping. He hid in a place. He waited a few minutes. His stamina was restored. He came back out the bots, and slaughtered them all, but also straining himself in the process, "37 Points!" He felt excited.

"You're on!" Ken called out with a grin as he saw Yana go to work. Ken had to admit, she was good.

However, Ken wasn't gonna let her run away with this.

Shifting back into his base form, Ken would take a deep breath as he would next shift into his Rhino form. Ken would quickly charge at one of the 3-point bots and knocked it over and into pieces. Ken would not stop as he charged forward and knocked over a part if 1-point bots, a 2-point bot and another pair of 1-point bots.

Ken would change direction in his charge, but never stopped running, as he looked to build up momentum as he knocked over a pair of 2-point robots which brought his score to 20.

Good, but not good enough. Gotta keep going. I don't know how many times I can shift before my body gives out, so I gotta get as many points as I can!

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
9 shots in 1.27 seconds. Still too slow... Those 9 robots brought Parker's total up to 19 points, he figured 40 or so was about all he needed. Only half way there?

"GAHH, THIS IS A DAMN DRAG!" He yelled jumping down from the roof he was still perched on. Looking around he saw a few more bots and realized that there was still nobody that had made it back this far. Was there anybody taking this test that could rival me? I remember seeing a couple interesting faces, but they couldn't be very strong. Then again, I'm not very strong without my weapons.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Minoru was literally just hovering around the place until three 3-pointers and one 1-pointer bots came up to him. He tried using a new tactic this time, not to drain his stamina at least. He jumped on each of their faces to make them, accidentally, punch each other. All the robots, in the end were obliterated, '49 Points. Wonder how the others are doing...' He thought curiously, as he shrugged and flew off.

Akize had managed to get the hang of this wind quirk, and was able to fling backwards, slice apart, and sling away a variety of 2 and 3-pointed bots and get up to 15 points.

He picked up the mechanism of floating - and although he was a bit wobbly at trying to stay composed in the air as it carried him around, it was a incredibly convenient to get around much faster. He used the wind to be able to leap from building to building, soaring through the air has graceful as possible and slaming into the robotic opposers.

Akize had been careful to watch around him - he only had around 5 more minutes with his power. He noticed the boy from earlier actually forming into all kinds of animal species. That would be useful - but he had to find a way to get to him as well as not be distracted from his main goal.

Until then, he continued to spring forwards and use the wind to eject him to farther places. Akize would oftenly aim his palms out aiming at the 3-pointers, several streams of condensed air bursting upon them, causing dents and scratches into their metallic bodies as they fall limp.

21 points. It was decent, but he needed to pick up his pace. The blonde used whatever time he had left to hover high within the air and examine the tons of students he saw below him, using all kinds of quirks. He then noticed the shapeshifter from before.

"Ding ding ding! Congratulations, you're my next choice." He whispered to himself.

He then thrusted his arm behind him, and the wind shot him forwards towards the boy, who was currently a Rhino. He shot forwards and landed directly on the back of the charging animal. He placed both palms firmly onto the back of the Rhino for only a couple seconds, before he backflipped off of it.

While in mid air, he mentally pictured the shifting process, and almost immediately transformed into an eagle. He majestically flapped his wings and screeched for dramatic effect before flying off at high speeds.

Akize had also studied quirks like this, so this should prove to be a little easier. He flew around the sky before spotting two 2-pointers. He flew straight down towards them, easily dodging their attacks due to his smaller form, and transformed quickly into a large Gorilla, landing atop of the 2-point bot and smashing its head in with rapid punches from both fists. The bot came falling down, and he leaped onto the next and repeated the same process, now at 25 points.

Last edited:
Ron breathed in as he saw the crowd of students swarm past him into the gates, some were already getting points. "WonderWall." He said out Loud as his body dissapeared. He went towards the nearest three pointer, and allowed his fingers to become real again, allowing him to climb it. He reached the secret button near the back of its head and jumped off, making the robot fall from seemingly nothing. "And he scores." He began to move to another three pointer, repeating the same action but having his feet real as well, so he can climb faster. "And this will make six." He said as the robot turned toward the sound of his voice, only to see nothing. He pressed the button, and doubled his current points.

Yana wasn't paying much attention to anyone else, just the robots. I...must...WIN!

Yana destroyed three three-pointers as she thinking to herself for some more strategy. Alright, 29 points. Right now this Electric quirk is really coming in handy, but I only have a 10 minutes with it left. Better use it wisely.

Yana then kept destroying many robots, sometimes even leaving behind a bunch of them stacked on top of each other.

-----------------------------------

After a few 10 minutes or so, Yana had gained 15 more points, bringing her score to 44 points. Yeah! I destroyed more robots than I thought I would! But, I shouldn't stop now..... Yana then felt weird, her electric form from before then started disappearing, and she was reverting back into her base form. "Dammit!" Yana exclaimed, "My power can't be out now!" Because of her screaming, two two-pointers and a one-pointer analyzed the situation, and all came to charge Yana.

Yana looked up at the robots, and, surprisingly, she had a smirk on her face. Somehow, she reverted back to her electrical form, and shot down all the robots at once. 5 points added, now I have 49 points. Yana then reverted back to her base form. This time she used up all of her power, so she'll need to absorb another element before fighting. But the truth was that she was extremely exhausted from using her quirk so much.

Ron walked around the hunks of metal on the ground, until he found a group of 2 three pointers and 3 two pointers. He climbed up a two and bounced from one to another, pushing their buttons. He hopped off the last one and turned around, an explosion of 5 robots behind him. "Ultra Combo!" He said as he tried to yell over the explosion. His points were at 18 now, and showed no signs of stopping.

He hopped along, detonating a few two and three pointers until he saw a lone one pointer. "I might as well, he's singled out and nothing else has been a problem so far. He climbed on top of it and got ready to press the button, but it wasn't there. The robot spotted him, and grabbed what was there of him with its hands. "Alright then, I'll just fully dissapear and that'll be i-" but before he could finish his sentence he was set ablaze and had little time to think. He dissapeared, and the fire spread to the robot. He ran away about twenty feet, then became fully visible. "You're already dead." He said as he pointed toward the robot, watching it combust in flames.

"I need to relax now, I'm out of stamina, I'm pretty sure." He said aloud as he became unseeable once again. He sat down and counted his points. "And that makes twenty five, counting that one pointer." He thought to himself, and watched the scenery for a bit.

Ken was currently behind a trash can taking a deep breath, sweat visible. During his rampage with the rhino he had managed to smash three 1-point bots, two 2-point bots and a 3-point bot to bring his score to 30. Then his time on that form ran out returning him to base as he had found himself surrounded by four 2-point bots, a 1-point bot and a 3-point bots. A quick shift to his black bear form allowed him to smash those robots. before he once again shifted to base. That brought his score to 42 points, good but not quite good enough he felt. However, his stamina was becoming an issue with the number of transformations he had.

I think I'm good for one more. Gotta make it count.

Taking a deep breath he would transform into his elephant form and begin another rampage. On his path Ken would smash three 1-point bots in a straight path. He would then pierce a two point bot with his tusks. Then he would begin to chase around the area, finding Yana around who seemed to be taking a breather.

Damn it I need 50! That's a solid number, but I don't have much time! Where's a bot!?

Ken would find a 3-point bot nearby before he charged and sent it flying to pieces with his trunk.

Okay, 49. Just need one more for 50, then I can think about my next...

However his time ran out and he reverted to base, panting on the ground as he had exhausted himself.

Darn it, too many changes. Gotta take a break...

A smirk spread across James's lips as he looked up at his points, 28 it was so easy for him. With every fallen robot came a knew part for him to cause mass destruction with. Although he tried to keep his beatings as neat as possible so that their part would later be available still. He kicked one piece causing it to float above him with several other's he had gathered, he then sent them all flyer towards a 2-pointer bot and most them pierced it causing it to fall. "30." he panted before glancing up at the scoreboard, he brushed a dark bang from his face and huffed, he still wasn't in first so he had no time to rest. Placing his palm on the latest fallen bot practically's it's whole body lifted into the air, he then brought his hands over his shoulder and flung it at 3 1-pointer bots and watched them all fall like bowling pins. James then walked up to a a flaming piece of metal and stuck his hand inside, he was forced to quickly withdraw it due to the burning sensation and found that his hand was rather badly injured, but he wasn't unfamiliar with this pain- and above him was a massive fireball.

Mira was already panting, she didn't have a very flashy quirk. And it wasn't the best at taking down large enemies either so she had to make due despite the fact she was the 12'th place. It was there that she spotted a huddle of 2 3-pointer, 2 2-pointer, and 4 1-pointer bots- Mira let out a puff and took a deep breath before throwing two spikes from her elbows at the wall in a cross motion, she then used the spikes as stair and ran up them. "How do ya like this!" she grinned before tossing 2 spikes at one bots head causing it to explode and fall onto another- she had taken out both the 2-pointers. She then grabbed both the spikes from her knees and aimed but was cut off by another spike, she turned to see a boy- "That's my quirk!" she yelled after him but he hardly seemed to notice.

Maddox took two spikes from his elbows like he had previously seen Mira do and grinned as he threw them both at a bot causing it to topple over. 34 his score moved up to, he then ran under another bot and used another quirk he had earlier witness Wind, he pushed up a burst of wind from under the bot before falling over due to it being his first time preforming the trick. Hardly able to catch his breath Maddox had to quickly roll out of the way of another bots foot, shakily standing Maddox grinned at the last bot before charging at it and preforming a sloppy flying kick which he studied before he came to the exam. It wasn't perfect but he put enough force into it to break the bot- and his body was use to this movement so he was no more than sore. "43" he breathed under his breath, he was almost out of energy after using several other people's quirks but despite his lop-sided run he continued his search for more of the simulated enemies.

After a few minutes of resting, Ron got up and looked around. There wasn't much left so he had to walk around, but found a few points. He saw a cluster of 6 2s, and took them out similar to earlier. "Add that group and I should be at 43." He thought to himself. "Only a couple more and this will complete my goal of fifty, however I'm sure I can go even further beyond." And he finished this sentence out loud, attracting a nearby 2. "Plus ultra!" He dashed around the two and hopped onto its back. At this point he had memorized exactly where their weak points are, so he was no threat at all. "and that makes 45." He smirked as he continued looking.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Screw it, I'm done for now." Parker was pleased with 49 points, and he didn't really want to work any more. He leaped off the 3 pointer he was still on top of and adjusted his rifle back into it's place. He kept one of his handguns out, just in case. Luckily for him, that just in case ended up saving him a trip to recovery girl. He noticed a blur to his left and swept his arm upwards before firing off a shot.

"Watch those damn spikes! If it was anyone else they could have been seriously injured!" He lowered his gun and kept walking. Am I the only competent one here? I wonder if any of these clowns even got past a few points.

Last edited:
Yana was panting loudly, but for some reason she felt like she had to keep going. I can't lose. Not now! How am I ever going to be seen as a hero if all I do is sit here when I know I can be better!

Yana then touched a random piece of rubble, making her body become rock. She kept running around to see if she could find anymore robots, but none were to be found. Yana couldn't take it anymore, and she reverted back into her base. Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!

Due to all the stress Yana has induced, mostly because of her over-use of her quirk and because of her mental state, she fell unto the floor. Not unconscious, but she was barely being able to move.

Ken had been panting as well, using most of his stamina and knowing he couldn't continue, however he was close enough to Yana to see her collapse to the floor. Ken took a deep breath and began to make his way over to Yana. Rival or not, he had to make sure she was okay.

"Y-you okay?" Ken asked, panting as he sat beside Yana. Too tired to stand after making his way over to her.

James looked up to see his ranking fall a few spots before muttering a curse and looking back down. He searched for more bots but it seemed they were running thin. Yet in the distance he made out a figure, not one of a bot yet a human. he tipped his head before walking over to the girl an another figure besides her (Yana and Ken) he then extended a hand. "If you're trying to get stepped on you're doing it right." he muttered mostly to himself and raised his brows wondering if she would except his help. In all honesty he didn't know if he could go on much longer either. He eyed Ken before shrugging, "The exam may as well be over I haven't seen a bot in at least 15 minutes." he shrugged. He was at 45 anyways.

Mira gasped as another boy called out to her and practically scolded her on her recklessness. She then looked up at the scoreboard and sighed, only at 30 points she shook her head in failure. Suddenly a voice ran through her head, how could she give up now. A spark lit her gaze as Mira suddenly sprinted the other direction, she had seen a bot earlier hidden between two buildings. She raced up to the 4-point bot and grabbed the spiked from her shoulders she then jumped onto the bot and dug her blades into it's back before sliding down it in a slaughtering move. Though it wasn't defeated, throwing another knife at the wall nearby she flipped off the bot's head and grabbed the blade then dug it into the bots head which finished it.

Maddox zapped another bot with a bolt of electricity but felt a shock go through his body, he breathed in heavily and winced before shooting down another. 42 he wasn't satisfied, but he collapsed onto the floor before anything could be done about it. "Damnit-" he trailed off as he stared at the sky. It didn't take long for Maddox to be able to sit up right, he was sore and tired but he was used to over-working himself. With a slight limp he continued to carry himself through the city searching desperately for another point.

Last edited:
Akize laid atop of a building, panting heavily. He was trying his best to not look exhausted, as evaluators were watching, but he had just fought tooth and nail to get himself to 38 points. He had ran out of the animal shifting quirk, so he had taken to the task of copying each and any student around him, since he was running low on stamina due to excessively using his quirk.

It was almost time for the exam to draw to a close, and in the past 30 minutes he was able to use quirks involving super strength - which he had adapted from a mutant student, explosions, and even flame-breath. He had managed to destroy a decent amount of bots to get to 38, but he had to keep going. The teen noticed a couple of the other students standing out in the top scores, so his goal was at least to get fourty. Akize currently had a couple of minutes left with his flame-breath, and he knew he had to continue. His future career would be decided upon these very moments.

He stood, feeling rumbling beneath himself. He peered over the building's ledge, seeing a single 3-pointer. Now was the time, it was the most convenient situation. Akize leaped from the side of the building, and just as he was about to land on the head of the robot, he formed his index and middle finger together, placing it to the side of his mouth. Suddenly, a burst of flames emitted from his lips as he blew with much force. The flames began to rapidly sear themselves into the 3-pointer's face for a long moment.

Akize went flying back, barely able to catch himself on his feet, and eventually crumbling to his knees shortly after, feeling completely drained. He looked up, the monster's face a dark black charcoal. It's face was a melted metal, and it's wires had seemed to be fried. The metallic monster then fell to the ground before it's attacker.

41 points. Hopefully that's enough. He thought to himself, trying to pace his breathing, being clearly burnt out of energy.

As the bots were reduced to dust in Jei's hand, she knew that she was on the edge of collapse. The sheer effort of her transformation, even if it was only partial, was causing a huge strain on her body. It felt like her arm was about to snap in half and her wings were going to fall off. Even so, she didn't let herself transform back despite all of the pain. I need to get stronger, and as much as I hate it, this is the only way! I need to make up for all the time I wasted! I'm better than this! She told herself. 21 points. 23 points. 26 points. It felt like she was going to die. The pain ended up flooding her mind, leaving her unable to think about anything except those numbers which she clung to. 41. 43. 44. 47.
Jei fell over and face-planted into the dirt. Her left arm and wings immediately dissipated into nothing in a cloud of smoke. She couldn't move a single muscle. As the pain from the transformation subsided, her mind immediately flooded with thoughts. It's like trying to cram your studies in before a test. Except this test didn't quite work out like that, huh? I can't procrastinate anymore like this. I need to abandon who I was if I'm going to become a hero. Is it even worth it, though? I was only pressured to apply to this school by my parents. They want me to become something with the quirk I inherited from them, and my childish self cannot deal with the thought of disappointing them. As far as I know, this is not something I am. It's too late now, though...
Turning her head from the dirt, she looked up, her vision dulled with pain. The sky was still blue, and the world still went on, and so did the students. Hopefully, the test would conclude soon, so she could go home and take a nap.

Yana managed to pick herself up, even though her whole body was aching, and face towards Ken. She then said, "Yeah, I'm fine. I can't be much of a hero if I can't even withstand the exams, right?"

Yana then grabbed the shoulder of her right arm, as her right arm was the part of her body that ached the most. While fighting, she tends to use her right arm the most, but doing that during the whole exam must've damaged her arm pretty badly.

Crap, I guess I overdid myself. My right arm doesn't even feel like it's there anymore.

James shrugged at the girls comment, "Guess so." is all he responded with as he looked up at the sky. He hoped he had done enough to get himself in, he tried his hardest. Releasing the sigh the boy shook his head to clear his mind, Guess recovery girl will be full he thought to himself as Yana clenched her arm. he examined his burned hand before rolling his wrist with a shrug, there were probably more important injuries than his to be taken care of.

Mira ran down another alley before suddenly she went flying head over heels, turning back and rubbing her knees which had caught her fall she turned to see a girl (Jei). She gasped before looking up at the clock she then shook her head and knelt beside the girl, "Hello? Are you still with me?" she asked praying the girl wasn't unconscious. "Come on, don't give up now." she muttered rubbing the girl's shoulder.

Despite everyone else complaints Maddox seemed to be finding enough bots, they were definitely scattered now, yet he had the tenacity of a bull- and a couple thousand feet wasn't going to stop him. He wasn't surprised by the amount of people on the ground, injured. And he felt just as horrid as they did, and if it weren't for his over-sized pride, he probably would fall over too. Stumbling upon another 1-pointer bot Maddox closed his eyes and only hoped his attempt would be a success, charging at the bot he was suddenly slapped backwards with a forceful shrug. The bot had struck him? He spat out a bit of blood and stood up again, maybe he was getting slower. A pain shot through Maddox's body which he identified to have came from his ankle and a throbbing sensation in his head blurred his vision. Maddox them brought himself into a sprint again as he aimed at the target once more, this time he just narrowly evaded the attack with a duck before bringing up a strong fist and punching the underside of the bot- standing wobbly for a moment Madoox suddenly realized the bot would crumble on top of him if he didn't move. Rolling out from under the defeated robot he limped to a wall and leaned against it before groaning.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno had been traveling around the place looking for more bots. There were only a few left, but he wanted to make the most of his time. "The city is quite useful for my quirk," he thought. He saw some other people still around and saw a small group of bots. "Might be the last ones," he mumbled as he conjured a fist of darkness using a building's shadow. He blasted through all of them, as they were lined up in a row. "That makes 49," he said with a smirk. Veno gasped and leaned on a building. "That really took a lot outta me. I guess I thought I can handle it, oh well. I'll just wait till we have to leave, who knows what might happen."