• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

Zidane heard the announcer voice and decided to get a move on. "Come on, let's get a seat in the back. Wouldn't want to block someone's view by sitting in front of them. Maybe we'll meet someone whilst sitting there, who knows?"

"You're literally talking to yourself, do you really think anyone would sit next to you? They'll think you're mental and should not be here."

"Glad to hear you're as optimistic as ever, jerk."

As both of his heads began to bicker again, he walked towards the lecture hall to be there when the doors opened. Friends could come later, right now he just wanted to be accepted in the school and later into a group. He'd been alone for far longer than he liked in his life, and this was probably his one shot to get accepted into a group. But before that, he had to get accepted into the U.A. Academy. He noticed someone who looked like a...shark if he had to make a guess in the distance, and his right hand let out a small sigh. "If that means anything, we'll be just fine."

The left head thought for a second before speaking up. "I guess you're right, glad to know we're not the only freaks around." With those words, he decided to sit down on the ground and wait. No use in wasting energy that was needed in a couple of minutes.

---------

Donia listened to the announcer and smiled, her time to shine was about to come. Playing around with conjured fire, she let it jump from one finger to the next as she hummed a song from her home country. Today was the day, her glorious hour and the time to create a reputation for herself was about to come and she was on top of things mentally and physically. All she had to do was pass, and how hard could that be? If anything, she had a better chance of success than that multi-headed mutant she saw earlier. He would stick out way too much if stealth was of the essence.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“The name is Justin. And to be frank, it was quite obvious that you were pretty embarrassed from that sneeze, right? Sorry, I’m just perceptive, that’s all.” He said, finishing off a cigarette and blowing the smoke away from Zasha. He quickly pulled another from the box that was stowed away in his inner coat, and lit it using the red electricity from his fingertips. “Excuse me for my smoking, it’s kind of a medical thing. Anyways, before we go in,” Justin said, hearing the announcement that it would be starting in five minutes,” how about we show each other our Quirks? It would be better if you showed yours first, as it would be a better example for mine.” He suggested.

Yu's eyes widened then with the most serious face he could muster he held his fist up, "Yes!" Said a determined Yu. Yu stood up tightening the cap on his soda ,and dropping it in his bag. He then began doing push ups as well on his knuckles to improve his punches, "one thousand and one, one thousand and two, one thousand and three, one thousand and four! This is nothing Yusuke! hows it going over there?" Said Yu trying to sound tough. Despite Yu's shortsighted reasons for wanting to do push ups he did however fully intend to become a hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice to meet you Justin...and its fine... I noticed the sticker earlier... neat quirk... You already seen mine. I can yell really loud. I'd do it now ,but I don't think you have ear plugs... Though I do got these headphones which are pretty good at blocking sound." Zasha said holding out her headphones, "they are clean i promise..." Zasha said snickering to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the students in Konju's Dojo trained one of the students wasn't going low enough in their stances ,and as he did Konju walked over behind him, Lower stances! you want to look good don't you? not like some weak loser that can't do proper stances?!" Said Konju pushing down on the man's shoulders forcing his stance to lower, "Yes sir!" Said the student. Konju then looked over at another man who had loose fists and wasn't punching properly enough. Konju glared at his hands then smacked his knuckles, "Tight fists! and punch like you mean it! and you over there in the corner! If I see you slouch over or lose your balance one more time I'll have you do wall sits and fingertip push ups for the remainder of the class!" Said Konju as he walked around the room. "NO NO NO!! Start over! Your not going to do these forms like amateurs in my dojo! Some of you may have been street thugs before joining but in here I am king." Said Konju with a stern scowl, "Yes sir!" Said all of the students. Moments later a large bruised and battered man stumbled in through the front door, "Fifty pushups for being late..." Said Konju as he continued looking at his students ignoring the staggering man, "Sir!... some punks have been harassing our guys! " said the man trying not to fall on the floor. "everyone practice kotekitai(arm and leg conditioning, a training drill used in karate schools. students will usually pair in in groups of two and hit arms and legs together to toughen the body) until I get back..." Konju said with a cold look. As he walked outside he saw an old woman and a little girl run by. Konju noticed three men holding clubs and other random weapons. As they aproached him Konju looked the first one as his eyes though without activating his quirk he walked over and blocked his attack and poked his liver and lung causing him to feel doubt and confusion. The man stumbled back giving Konju enough time to hit the man in the solar plexus. Konju did so in an upward motion causing him to lose his breath. After the men were defeated Konju walked back to his dojo to see if the others had followed his instructions.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Oh, you don’t have to do that. I heard that sneeze a while ago. I believe you. Reminds me of another hero...” Justin replied, thinking of a blonde haired hero that was able to create mass amounts of noise. “But, to further demonstrate my quirk; Your main weakness with this quirk would be if somebody would cover you mouth, or if you were trapped in a vacuum chamber. The side effects of this quirk seem like they would be either the cost of your own hearing, lack of air required to create more sound, constant and long ringing, or maybe throat sore. I don’t know, maybe you don’t have a side effect.” He continued, as his eyes turned red and the red aura surrounded him. It retracted, and he went back to normal. “That was my quirk, Killer’s Red. Anyways, I think we should get inside before we’re too late.” He suggested. He waited politely for her response.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke heard Wu ask how he was doing with his push ups, “Uh... yeah I’m doing great.” Yusuke then grinned as he stood, “I can already tell I’m gonna ace this exam, I’ve got all the strength I need.” Yusuke then turned to Wu, “Say Wu, I don’t think you told me what your quirk was, I wanna know.” Yusuke said curiously.

Ryonuske waked into to class to take the seat near to the window, he saw a familiar face outside. “Oh god, it’s my little shit of a brother outside.” He then laughed, “Doing his push ups trying to pull a few ladies, what a joker.” He mockingly said before looking away.

"Im a rubber boy! though my dream is to one day be a real boy!(Yu started laughing) My quirk is Rubber body... im all rubbery... which means I never have to worry about stretching because I'll always be limber... plus I can do this..." Yu said as he stretched his arms and legs as he pushed up then reverted back to normal size when he did a push up. "though sadly the downside to being a rubber boy means I cant comb my hair! and when I try style it it just reverts back to its normal shape. though plus side I never wake up with bed head or helmet hair..." Said Yu now chuckling to himself, "you think anyone notice our pushups yet? i am feeling the burn!" Said Yu now picking up the pase and moving faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait... if there is no air wouldn't I just die?... I can't breath in space...(Zasha chuckled)... also the hearing has never really been a problem cause like me and my old man have shouting contests all the time and Ive never had hearing problems or sore throat..." Said Zasha. Moments later she noticed Hardin revert to normal, "Huh... thats a really cool quirk... it kinda reminds me of a certain detective show me and my dad watched when I was younger... ,but you asked about my quirk... IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH -NOUGH -NOUGH -NOUGH(her quirk echoed)?" Zasha said loudly trying not to be too loud. She smiled and put her headphones and music player back in the case and in her backpack.

Jayblade

Yusuke was intrigued by Wu’s quirk, “Yeah that’s pretty cool. It’s like that one show I watched with that pirate guy, I forget the name.” He then heard what Wu asked about the push up, “I don’t know, let’s hope they have, if they didn’t I’ll definitely prove myself in this exam, my quirk is specifically combat based, I’m pretty sure I’ll ace the exam, I was made for this shit.” Yusuke exclaimed as he pushed his fists together in determination ready for whatever was ahead of him.

Yu began thinking to himself about what Tanaka had said, "I was made for this shit!". Yu paused for a moment, "Cool!... my dad tells me I'm made to give him stress and a midlife crisis!" Yu said chuckling. Yu then looked over and saw a couple second year students pass, "ten billion five hundred thirty-six thousand two hundred thirty-three, ten billion five hundred thirty-six thousand two hundred thirty-four, ten billion five hundred thirty-six thousand two hundred thirty-five! this ain't nothing! cause I AM HERE!" Yu said with a large grin as they walked by trying not to look tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Konju arrived to his dojo the students had done what they were told and the last student had just finished his pushups and was with the others as well as a few more students who had walked in late and were already doing pushups without being told, "thats enough of that... lets go ahead and begin sparring. when you guys over there finish your pushups hurry over here and get a sparring partner" Konju said walking around the room observing. As soon as the sparring began Konju began walking around nitpicking every little mistake he saw from poor stance work to faulty strikes and blocks. Konju didn't like having to repeat certain critiques and would quickly tell them to do strenuous exercises if he had to repeat the same critique multiple times. He didn't take any pleasure from punishing them ,but it was an effective means of weeding out the weak and ensuring the strong don't continue making mistakes ,and while he wasn't contempt with his students he was however pleased with the progress they were making and had a bit of respect for the students who stayed.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Just before Zasha shouted, Killer’s Red activated, and Justin quickly pulled out a few extra handkerchiefs that he had stowed away in his satchel, putting them on his ears and covering them. He waited until he was sure that the noise was gone, after hearing a few echoes, and took them back off. “Nice try, but I already predicted that you would try to do that. Of course, I wasn’t exactly sure, maybe a 60%-40% ratio of happening or not happening, but I prepared for it nonetheless. It was a good attempt though. Now come on, we should probably get going.” He finished, waiting politely for Zasha.

Jayblade

Yusuke laughed at what Wu had said, “Nice words for his son. I don’t see my dad much, but he always says I’ve been doing well and he’s proud.” Another lie, his dad never bothered with him at all, only his over achieving older brother. He then heard those words that Wu had spoken, “BECAUSE I AM HERE”, those were words from the former pro hero, All Might. “So you remember him too huh? All might really was a great hero.”
——————————————————————

Police arrived at the scene, all stood in shock and astonishment. Who did this? Who could do this? It was such a bloody scene, the men could barely handle looking at it. One them went closer to take a look at the men. “Those guys were members of tithe black mamba gang, we’ve been after them for months, who did this, I doubt a hero would do this.” The man walked back to the others as he said, “I think we should go back and try inform a hero of this.” They all nodded and walked away, still in shock of what they saw.

Last edited:
"Heck yea I do! my brother Keiyo even has an All Might Silver Age autographed poster. I have an All Might Bronze Age action figure too... I wonder how many minutes are left until we need to get to the hall." Said Yu sitting down and tossing Tanaka an unopened bottle of "Coka Nola" ,and stood up and stretched his arm down and lifted his bag over his shoulder while holding his half empty bottle of "Coca Nola". Yu then looked in his pockets in search of his cellphone as he always switched it from different pockets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh... is that so... that's a pretty cool quirk... it kinda reminds me of an old detective show my dad and I used to watch... but anyways your right..." Zasha got up and tossed her bag over her shoulder ready to head to th he hall.

Jayblade

Yusuke was surprised, “So your brother really met him, and he got an autograph! I only saw him doing his job and on TV, If only I had met him.” Yusuke then looked up at the speakers, “Nothing has came out of the speakers since before so I’m not really sure, some people are yet to show up, there’s a lot here but there’s gotta be more.” Yusuke then sighed, “Some people here have really cool and interesting quirks.” He said thinking in his head about how much his quirk really wasn’t that interesting compared most others.

The sun illuminated the city, sunbeams reflecting off the sleek metal frames of vehicles trying to shuffle through the congested roads. It was morning rush hour, and just about anyone with anywhere they needed to be, needed to be there about now. Most people set out early in hopes of avoiding the congestion, and the Sacathach triplets had planned to be no different. Keyword, planned.

"Oh c'moooooon, I didn't mean to do it!" (Gweneira)

""..."" (Gwenrhian & Gwenerys)

"It was an accident!!" (Gweneira)

"I said I was sorry didn't I!?" (Gweneira)

"You blew up the kitchen..." (Gwenerys)

"But...but..." (Gweneira)

"No buts...we're almost late." (Gwenrhian)

"...it was a miscalculation." (Gweneira)

High above the roads and walkways where the people went about their morning travels —in fact, right atop the high-voltage wires that linked the city's power grid— was an early morning quarrel. Those below would be able to see two silhouettes quickly rushing by overhead. One of these figures seemed to be a girl who effortlessly ran across the powerlines at full-speed, she seemed unnaturally nimble, as even the sudden gusts of breeze that shook the powerlines failed to hinder her in the slightest. Keeping pace next to her was a...flying surfboard? and what appeared to be two passengers.

Today the white-haired triplets were running a bit late due to a 'scientific miscalculation' involving vinegar, way too much baking soda, and exactly one bottle of coca-cola. The results were...a mess that took far longer than they'd expected to clean. The apologetic inventor of what they now dubbed 'the coke-bomb', remained dejected after another failed attempt at getting her sisters to forgive her. However, as the girls approached the gates of UA, their squabble was soon shifted to the back burner as an air of excitement and intrigue seemed to bubble between them.

The entered through the gates of the institution and immediately began to curiously survey the small crowd that had already gathered. The strange array of quirks and apparent personalities on display had more than captured the triplet's curiosity, and they soon began to discuss among themselves.

"Do you think all of them are taking the entrance exam?" (Gwenrhian)

"That many? No, I don't think so. At least...I don't think they'll all pass. This is an elite school after all." (Gwenerys)

"Do you think they've all got rare quirks? Do you...do you think that two-headed guy will give me a blood sample?" (Gweneira)

Jayblade

Yusuke noticed free girls come through the gates. “Hey Wu get a load of this. Three girls just came in. They seem to all have the same colour hair, you think they’re related ‘cause they look pretty similar to each other as well.” Yusuke said he then leaned against the tree trying to look cool as he clicked his fingers to produce a small flame.

“Wu try to look cool or try to do your push ups, it’s better to impress three girls than just one.” Yusuke said as he carried on with the flame on his finger tip.

As Zidane waited, his right head accidentally burped and released a small cloud of gas. "Whoops."

"Dude, gross! I told you to not shovel your food into your mouth, as this would happen!" The left head berated his counterpart before firing off some sparks to ignite the gas, creating a small explosion that made both heads turn away to avoid the blast. "Now get your lazy butt moving, we're gonna be late if this keeps happening."

"My butt is the same as your butt, come on man. We went over this."

"You know what I meant!"

Both heads kept bickering as they stood up and made their way over towards the lecture hall, too caught up in their own little fight to notice the triplets or to notice that one of them was talking about him. Then again, he was so used to that that he automatically filtered it out.

"Gah, could you be any slower? Come on, 'asrae - bsre!" Zidane's left head yelled out as the right head was in control of the body and took his sweet time to get to the lecture hall.

"Leftie, you're in Japan. Speak English, not Arabic. Come on, you know better than that."

As the two heads began to fight for the third time on that day, time passed by and eventually they reached the lecture hall.

----------------------

Donia played with her conjured fire for a bit longer before extinguishing it and making her way to the lecture hall. Throwing one last look over her shoulder, she noticed three latecomers but didn't pay them too much attention. So they were triplets, and they all had quirks. So what? They wouldn't be the first, and if she had to guess, they probably had good teamwork. But if they were split up, how well could they do? She shook her head and walked towards the lecture hall with her head raised high, she was ready as could be and no one could tell her otherwise. That is if they could even gather up the courage to talk down someone right before the exam.

Benjiro looked at his watch and began to stand up and get ready to move to the lecture hall, his eyes looked around as part of him hoped to see that shark girl, or Asami as she called herself. To him, she seemed like a really nice person who would make a very interesting hero, but with what most heroes look like, there were likely to be a lot within U.A.. "Here we go..." Benjiro said to himself.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile, Mitsuru calmly walked down the streets with his hands in his pockets, occasionally he got a few brief stares at the small bloodstain on his coat until he reached an old house that looked as if nobody went anywhere near it in years. He stepped inside and began to take off his jacket, in doing so made him reveal his messy white hair and pale skin as he put his jacket in a washing machine. "I always hate it when they ruin my coat..." He said as he patiently waited for it to be clean.

Last edited:
Gosa worked his way into the lecture hall, occasionally bumping into people as he went and calling out apologies to them. He was a little bit intimidated by the fact that just about everyone was taller than him, but he was used to that by now. He entered the auditorium, grabbing a seat closer to the front so that he would be able to see better. Even he was surprised by the distinct lack of nervousness that he was feeling. If I do well, there's nothing to worry about, and if I fail, I can figure it out later. Besides, wouldn't worrying make taking the exam harder? He squirmed a little in his seat to get comfortable. I would've thought that such a prestigious school could afford nicer chairs.

Jayblade

Yusuke turned to Wu, “I guess we should start getting ready to go inside school.” Yusuke said as he walked over the entrance to the building. “Come wait over here, I’ll think we’ll be going in soon.” Yusuke started to explode with excitement. “I really can’t wait to show off my power and my quirk! I’m gonna do better than most people here, I bet you.”
————————————————————
Shin took a walk down the street after changing into his normal clothing. Hopefully he wouldn’t have to make another mess, he wanted a peaceful afternoon. After a while of walking he encountered an average sized man nothing too special, the that was most noticeable about him were the blood stains on his jacket. Something about him was familiar to Shin. He couldn’t put his finger on it and walked away.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Furuya woke up his father by shaking him. Seo was confused on what was happening that caused his son to wake him up as usually he was left to rest.

"Dad, dad! I have to go! Today's the day!"

"What?"

"Today's the day I take the entrance exam to U.A.!"

"Oh! OH! Go go go! You have to get there on time!"

Furuya nodded at this and then proceeded to hug his father.

"I'm gonna make you proud dad. I'm gonna give you everything you want when I become a Pro Hero."

Seo hugged his son back and patted him on the head.

"All I want is for you to be happy."

At this, Furuya gave a big grin and then released his father of his hug and waved goodbye at him. He used his quirk to quickly leave the homeless shelter and reach U.A. before he was even more late. Furuya had overslept but finished getting ready for the day and eating breakfast quickly just in time to say goodbye to his still sleeping father.

Fortunately he wasn't as late as he thought he would be and saw people were still entering the school. Giving a sigh of relief he proceeded to rush into the school even before some of the others who got there way before him. He followed someone his age to where he presumed they had to go and entered the lecture hall. Finally taking a break to look around himself he noticed someone who had two heads. In awe at this incredible thing he immediately rushed over to him and gave a quizzical look. Furuya gave a large wave at the two heads and smiled.

"Are you guys... one person? Wow! This is so cool! I've never met someone with a mutant quirk like you before! My name's Tsuneo Furuya, it's very nice to meet you both!" he said shaking both of their hands roughly.

"the poster is much older than the autograph... I think he got the autograph maybe eleven or twelve years ago... though I cant really remember much that far back..." Yu said then drinking his soda, "Yeah... I think I saw someone with two heads earlier... and someone with a red suit!... its crazy how many people come here... I mean not really considering how great UA is but still..." Yu said as he looked around for a trash can. He then spotted one near the bathroom and stretched his arm out and tossed it a little further landing in the trash. as Yu and Tanaka noticed the three girls Yu leaned against the wall and stretched his legs a little to look taller and try look cool ,but ended up looking more awkward. Yu noticed a foul gas and wrapped his hand around his mouth and nose, "Oh my goodness!" Said Yu in a slightly muffled voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Zasha walked by the hallway she breathed in the fumes and began sneezing "aaah CHOO aaah CHOO aaaa CHOOO(followed by echoing)" Went Zasha as she held up the handkerchief trying to run out of the gas.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Ruriko Shirogane slowly woke up, she glanced at her alarm clock; “Oh boy, oh dear, I’m gonna be late! But um... maybe I could still make it on time, I mean I’m not gonna really be able to properly comb my hair at all so I might as well skip that and then I might not be late.” she started rambling as she got ready. Despite the fact she was going to take part in the entrance exam for the most prestigious high school in all of Japan, she hardly gave any care for her appearance.

~~~

Finishing up a piece of toast that she picked up as she had left, Ruriko reached the gates to UA; she sighed, she knew it wasn’t likely, but she couldn’t not try. “Time to show everyone how useful I can be!” she smiled, looking around at the campus to try and find where she was supposed to go, her large sapphire eyes sparkling.

Jayblade

Yusuke noticed another girl enter and grinned, “Another girl, this is awesome more people to be impressed by my skills.” Yusuke then looked at the speaker as he started to hear something.

“STUDENTS PLEASE ENTER THE BUILDING AND MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE LECTURE HALL! Thank you.”

Many students walked inside as Yusuke followed along, “Wu I’ll see you later, I’m gonna try get a seat next to those triplets.” Yusuke announced as he ran towards the entrance to the building, running inside. He eventually got into the lecture hall taking a seat on the row in the middle, wondering who would sit next to him.

Benjiro was already on his way to the lecture hall so that he could find himself a good seat before anyone else does... and for the shark girl in case she had any trouble. Upon arrival, he made his way to find a seat near the front yet on the far edge as to not have to make anyone have to climb over him to get past. Once he sat down, he simply rested his arms and drummed his fingers as he watched student after student walk in to take their seats.

Zidane turned both his heads to see the person who was either dumb or brave enough to approach him, and was caught even more off guard by the enthousiastic greeting. "Calm down kid, sheesh!" His right head said as his left head bared his sharpened teeth.

"Sadly we are, I'd do anything to not share this body with him but our quirk made that impossible. Two heads ain't that fun kid, consider yourself lucky. I didn't ask for this, and neither did he. What's your business with us anyway? You are either fearless or too dumb to get intimidated by us." The left head moved his neck as if he was a cobra ready to strike, clearly hostile as this kid brought up the most glaring part of their body.

The right head was a bit more mellow, though still a bit uncomfortable about the opening line that this person used. "Uhhh, yeah. Although I wouldn't use the same tone as my other head, I have to agree with him. Two heads can get rather annoying at times. Nice to meet you Furuya I suppose, our name is Zidane Jalayer. Now, could you calm down on the hand shakes? I can barely feel them anymore."

Zidane was unsure what to do, this kid seemed to be pretty kind and didn't mind his appearance, but experience told him to be careful. It wouldn't be too surprising if Furuya decided to leave once discovering what his quirk was like. Deciding to sit down in the back row to not block someone's sight, his right head turned to Furuya. "Soooo, you nervous?"

---------------

Donia entered the lecture hall and saw the guy with two heads again, this time speaking to someone else. Huh, guess he managed to somewhat fit in. Tucking away her thoughts, she walked forward and sat down on a seat near the front, determined to soak in every last bit of information that could be useful to her. Who knows, she might discover a winning condition no one else knows.

Asami had been quiet as she quickly made her way towards the lecture hall per instructions, she had a natural impulse to sit in the back as she always preferred to be out of sight and out of mind with these sort of things.

But, then she noticed a familiar face who seemed to be among the first present. Benjiro, which caused her to hesitate on her decision before he body began to move to the front. In truth she had not known many people, beyond that one student who flinched in fear at her and or or more who waved or simply ignored her, so he had been the only one so far she had felt comfortable with in the short period here. So she figured if she was gonna have to sit by people least she could have done so with a presence that had been comfortable to her.

"H-hey..." Asami said as she moved down and took the seat next to him somewhat shyly. Her face still somewhat hidden by her hoodie.

Jayblade

Yusuke noticed a familiar face enter the hall, “It’s Sharkgirl again. I should go properly introduce myself, I didn’t paint a good image of myself earlier.” Yusuke vaulted over many rows to reach her and this other boy. “Excuse me I’m Yusuke Tanaka. You remember me being in fear earlier. I want to say sorry, I just have a fear of sharks, but I am sorry for the embarrassment I caused you.” He said as he put his hands together hoping she would accept his apology.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Furuya felt bad about going rough on Zidane and bowed strongly as a form of apology. Then he gave a large grin despite their wariness with him.

"Don't worry, I just love meeting new people. It's a shame about your predicament if you guys dislike it that much, but I still think your quirk is really cool. And why would I be intimidated by you? In our society there are many Mutants with even scarier quirks, but in the end we're all human. Or at least, derived from humans. Well anyways, I'm not that worried. After all it doesn't matter if I make it or not, all that matters is that I give it my best shot and don't give up! And even if it doesn't work out this time, I'll just try and try again!"

Furuya decided Zidane was a great friend and sat next to him, even if the two just met each other.

"Man I just can't wait to start! I wonder what everyone else's quirk is like," the teenager said, still grinning.

Yu ran and stumbled down the stairs and accidentally did a cart wheel down the stairs ,and safely landing at the bottom of the stairs with a dumbfound expression as he looked around hoping nobody saw him acting stupid. Then turning to sit on the front row. He sat there eyes wide as he saw the heroes standing on the stage with a large goofy grin as he sat his bag on his lap in wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha riped her nose while heading to the far back row of the lecture hall ,and sat in the middle of the back area. She pulled out her "wild wild pussycats" matching pen and notebook to take notes. She squinted her eyes to see which heroes on stage. It was just Deku and Pinky. Zasha thought the were cool heroes especially Deku ,but they weren't her favorite heroes. She then grinned and wrote her name in the top left corner of the page as well as notes in the center and looked forward ready for the lecture.

Asami was taken aback as she saw another familiar face; the figured who seemed to flinch at fear of her, as he moved down the rows and seemed to want to apologized. He clarified that it wasn't her he had a reaction to but her shark-appearance as he seemed to have a shark phobia.

"O-oh uh, it is okay really. Honestly I was just worried I did something to upset you. R-really I worry about how I come off to people t-this whole thing is new to me. But I understand and accept your apology." Asami said as she figured it had been fair to give a fair chance to the guy as she hoped they could have a manageable relationship in spite of his shark phobia and her appearance.

She noticed others come into the room. Including one who seemed to fall down some stairs as she sweat dropped at this. This place had interesting characters to say the least.

Benjiro couldn't help but smile at Asami's approach. "Hey, part of me was hoping you'd join me here." He said before his head turned to the boy that approached them by the name of Yusuke Tanaka. "Don't see anything about here you should be scared of, although a fear of sharks would explain a lot. Name's Benjiro Shinigami." He said as he instinctively moved his hand to pat Asami's back twice as if to help comfort her a little bit.

Jayblade

Yusuke grinned and shook Benjiro’s hand, “Nice to meet you, as you probably heard my name’s Yusuke Tanaka.” Yusuke then looked at Asami, “Hey mind if I sit here and save a few seats.” Yusuke asked as he then noticed the lights start to dim. Someone walked onto the stage. Yusuke has the largest smile on his face, “No way it’s Deku! I can’t believe it.” He was fanboying in the inside, Deku was one of his primary inspirations.

"A-asami. Asami Natsuko." Asami said as she had likewise introduced herself though tucked her face a bit behind her hoodie; a matter of impulse even if Asami cursed herself for being unable to avoid it even with something that had been as basic as an introduction. She then heard his requested as she nodded in kind.

"O-oh sure go ahead..." Asami said, before the lights began to dim as she turned to the stage and the hero of heroes himself Deku appeared on stage which caused her eyes to widen. For him to appear himself here....this was something Asami had no way to anticipate as she felt those nerves build up. If the greatest hero considered this day significant enough to pay a visit then that only amplified the pressure she had to meet this challenge. As did all the students who'd no doubt be driven to do their best to impress.

Yu sat on the front row because he enjoyed being front ,and center whether it be in a movie theater, a classroom, or a lecture hall. Yu looked around as the building slowly began filling up put his bag under the chair and leaned forward with anticipation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"thats enough sparring for now... now lets go ahead and practice the five wu xing(five daoist's exercises that follow the five elements which they often perform in the restorative cycle for its preffered benefits; fire, earth, metal, water ,and wood) followed by some bagua(bagua is a form of chinese martial arts) drills and that will be all for today". Said Konju gazing over as the students lined up to exercise.

Unlike everyone around him, Kodi didn't go out of his way to engage in any social activities with his fellow aspiring heroes and possible classmates. He thought it would be better to first make sure he get into the school, that and because he's socially awkward. This fact did not stop him from looking over others as he observed them from afar. "Got quite an interesting cast of characters here." He said to himself.

There was a guy with two heads who seemed to bicker, a tall shark lady, a trio of identical triplets as well as some guy who looked like he was trying too hard to get attention. Kodi didn't pay any extra attention to anyone in particular and once came time to enter, he followed the crowd in and took a random seat somewhere. He was still holding his bag of pistachios.

"Guess we made it just in time..."

Beckoning her sisters forward Gwenrhian led them into the lecture hall. They weren't looked for anywhere particular to sit, back or front, it really didn't matter to them. As long as they could sit together then they'd be perfectly content. They managed to find three such seats near the middle of the lecture hall, and then the triplets took their seats. Gwenrhain in the middle, and then Gweneira and Gwenerys on either side.

Both heads of Zidane had their jaws hang a little, this kid was certainly something. "Uhh, sure. Whatever you say, just stop bowing. You'll attract attention. Just sit down, before someone decides to make me a public target. I've seen that happen before, which is why I waited a while before enrolling here. Just hope my age difference isn't that big of a deal." His right head said as his left head huffed.

"That sounds all rainbows and sunshine kid, but you'd be sorely mistaken if you think that everyone thinks like that. Humans tend to avoid what they can't understand or explain, and a twin-headed human that can breathe gas that explodes is one of them. When you keep losing friends because of your quirk, even people who have quirks of their own, you will end up defensive."

"Aaaand that's enough, Mr. Grumpypants." The right head interfered as they asked a question. "What's your quirk Furuya? I didn't see you around before yet here you are, is it super speed or something?"

Just as he tried to start a new sentence, the lights started to dim and someone walked on stage. It was Deku, the successor of All Might and an amazing hero! Both heads let their jaws drop in amazement.

"Dude....."

"No way....."

---------------------

Donia looked at the person walking onto stage in front of her, and had to surpress a squeal of amazement. Deku was here, alive and in the flesh! In front of her! This was the best day of her life! Her prideful appearance had to struggle to stay on her face as someone who was pretty much everyone's hero was here to wish them all good luck during the exam.

---------------------

Deku smiled and waved at the crowd that was pretty much going crazy at the sight of him. He walked over towards the mircophone and cleared his throat, causing a hush to fall over the crowd as the hero of all heroes was about to speak directly to them. "Welcome everyone to U.A. Academy! It feels great to be back here after graduating all those years ago, and standing here on this stage makes me relive all the great memories I made here and if I have to be honest, a bit of the nerves I felt when I was in your shoes. Everyone here has the potential to become a great hero, regardless of how you view your quirk. Feeling like your quirk makes you repulsive? That doesn't matter here!" His eyes drifted towards a girl who resembled a shark before continuing his speech. There probably were more students who felt like their appearance was not good enough, but he couldn't see all of them due to the lights shining in his face.

"In this academy, everyone is the same. Appearance, or lack thereof, does not matter, the uniqueness of your quirk doesn't matter, your age doesn't matter, your gender doesn't matter and neither does your background. The only thing that does matter here is the strength of your will! Indeed, the same will that got you this far! That strong will of yours shall be the thing that keeps you going along with the friends you will make here. Each and every one of you is a diamond, just waiting to be polished and shine, and I have something to tell you. Dear people, this academy is where you will be polished to degrees you never considered to be possible, this academy is where you will shine so brightly that the sun will be ashamed to be there! Dear students, this is your time to shine! I believe in every last one of you and if you believe in yourself, then anything is possible!"

"I am almost done with my speech, but before I go, I want to ask something of you all. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I know you all want to take it. I want you all to shout the motto of this school along with me, and I know you all know that one by heart. Now then, let's get loud up in here!" Deku shouted 'Plus Ultra' in the microphone and was met with an astonishing amount of noise as all the student in the room shouted along with him! "Woohoo! I dare say that Present Mic could learn something from you all! Remember to always give your all in the exam and your future school career. As much as I'd love to stay and talk here all day, I'll have to give the spotlight to miss Ashido. Once you make your way to the exam grounds, do your best as I will quite literally be watching you!" With those words, Deku left the stage.

Jayblade

Yusuke gave a look of awe towards Deku, shouting Plus Ultra along with him and the rest of the crowd. What Deku had said touched Yusuke, as he could relate to some of what he said. He then pressed his hand against his fist, already getting pumped for what was about to come. “This is it. This is where I have the chance to get accepted to the most prestigious hero school in all of Japan. This is where I could become a hero. If I mess up, that’s it, over.” Yusuke clenched his fists, he was now starting to become slightly nervous, though still confident.

The triplets were just as excited as anyone else to see Deku, the pro-hero take the stage. They listened intently as he gave his speech. Even if some of the problems he'd addressed didn't exactly apply to them, he was still imparting valuable wisdom. As the speech wrapped up, and Deku made his closing remarks, the Pro-Hero said a sentence that made all three triplets cringe in place.

"I am almost done with my speech, but before I go, I want to ask something of you all. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I know you all want to take it. I want you all to shout the motto of this school along with me, and I know you all know that one by heart. Now then, let's get loud up in here!"

Gwenrhian, immediately leaped to her feet— "Wait! No! Stah—"

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

As the deafening shouts filled the lecture hall, Gwenrhian's eyes rolled back into her head. Her own quick improved all her sense across the board, and even without deliberately powering boosting them, her ears were still far more sensitive than the average person. What was the deafening roar of hundreds of students in the ears of a normal person, became downright apocalyptic to Gwenrhian. She crumbled immediately as her body shut down its consciousness as a self-defense mechanism.

As Deku departed from the auditorium, unaware of the immense suffering he'd just wrought. The younger two triplets caught their elder sister, throwing her arms over their shoulders. They looked at each other and smiled wryly.

"...she's going to have a killer headache when she wakes up."

Yu sat there silently with his fists clenched and a large grin on his face as Deku gave his speech ,and as Deku said "Plus Ultra", "PLUS ULTRA!" Yelled Yu trying to control his excitement, "oh my goodness! oh my goodness! that was a totally awesome speech! I knew Deku would deliver..." said Yu as everyone's attention now turned to Ashido. Yu looked over at Pinky and thought it was neat to see other pink people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zasha sat quietly in the back during most of the lecture taking notes ,and when everyone yelled "plus ultra" she said it calmly so not to draw a large amount of attention to the back row.

Asami watched as Deku took to the mic, the entire lecture hall fell silent as they gave the world's number one hero the room to speak. He spoke of encouragment to everyone present which had been touching but Asami was caught off guard when Deku made mention of how appearance had not been something to get discouraged over.

And he almost seemed to look her way when he had made that comment. But Asami clearly had to imagine that right? Asami figured there was no way that the number one hero would put even a part of his speech to personally try to lift her up right?

Then she realized he may have, and that touched her as she listened to Deku explain that everyone here had the potential to be a great hero and encouraged them all to go above and beyond; to work hard and show their heroic will as he sounded off with the iconic slogan as Asami grinned ear to ear and for one moment that shy girl so unsure of herself had vanished as she stood tall.

"PLUS ULTRA!" She shouted along with a majority among the crowd as her hood came off and revealed her full scaly face though for this beautiful moment she had no care for it; this was her day to go and prove Deku's words true, to live out a dream and she aimed to size this moment today as she felt fired up once Deku left the stage.

Only for that shock to fade as she realized she may have looked a bit silly as she quickly sat back down and had a mild blush on her face. But that smile had not left her this time, not quite yet.