• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: The Next Generation Of Heroes

"Oh no, after you." Benjiro replied as he raised his pillow to more of a defensive stance, he was aware that the was... a little bit angry when he struck Yusuke to the ground, but his sister always told him to keep it in check as the more he let his emotions get to him, the more likely he was to make reckless decisions... and he also didn't like the cautious attention from the other pillow fighters. "Try and fight back; it'll make my victory a lot more satisfying."

Gwenerys

For all her pomp and haughtiness, Gwenerys knew better than to engage someone who could trade blows with her eldest sister. Gwenrhian was easily the most athletic and physically capable among the triplets and her quirk was best suited for close-combat as well. If Miura was anything like her, then Gwenerys knew she had no chance. With that in mind, the youngest triplet did what any reasonable person would do in this situation.

"Eeek! Stay away!"

She turned tail and fled at top speed. She darted for the other side of the room, grabbing pillows off the ground and hastily throwing them towards Miura in attempts to obstruct him. If he wanted to close the gap on her then he'd have to work for it, and if the mischievous smirk on her lips was anything to judge by, then his task would be easier said than done.

Upon hearing Gwenerys' shrill cry and watching her immediately begin to hastily retreat, Miura's expression instantly changed to one of confusion. Her demeanor had been so haughty and smug when she had taken him by surprise, but at the first few movements of his strategy to close the gap between them, she was quick to flee. Despite what seemed like a startled attempt at easing a clearly undesirable situation during their fight, the youngest triplet was surprisingly quick on her feet, traversing the pillow-ridden floor within seconds with ease. Having unexpected her agility, Miura -- oblivious of the smug grin that had been on her Gwen's face -- suspected that this was an act of desperation.

The several pillows that now flew at him did more than enough to throw off his vision for a few moments, and as soon as the masses of fluff cleared, Gwen was out of sight. However, a few seconds' aura focused into his eyes helped Miura locate the girl, still moving and still grabbing pillows from the ground. As he caught a pillow that flew at his face, his smirk returned; faintly visible, silver light began to emanate around his feet to give him the speed boost he needed to keep up with Gwenerys, and after taking a deep breath, the boy surged forward, dashing after his opponent and weaving around other students partaking in the fun.

I don't know what game she's playing, but fine: let's play.

Gwenerys

Miura's speed was quite frankly alarming. The few glances she could steal were enough to tell her that the boy hopelessly outclassed her. There was no possible way that she could escape him, he was just too fast. The girl thought furiously, but if she couldn't outpace him and she couldn't beat him, then she would have to just stop him. How was she going to do that though? She was just going to ask.

"Stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstop! Stop!!"

Whirling around to face her pursuer the girl simply asked—no, commanded—him to stop, leveling a right glare at him in a bid to intimidate him to a halt.

"Uh—"

Gwenerys' strategy had succeeded, and upon hearing the girl's command to stop where he was, Miura's grin of excitement quickly changed into a 'half-smile' of confusion. Her intense glare hadn't done much to stop him as the abruptness of the order, leaving him more bewildered than intimidated. Tilting his head to the side, Miura continued to stand there in innocent confusion, puzzled as to how they were supposed to progress from here. Upon some self-reflection, the boy inferred from the recent interactions between him and his opponent that his sudden boost in speed and preference of fighting in close proximity had most likely placed Gwenerys into a corner. Dropping his pillow, Miura's smile turned into an apologetic one as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Ah, it's not very much fun if you have to constantly run away, is it? My bad for pressing the offensive like that."

Gwenerys' fiery gaze meant to intimidate him continued to have very little effect on Miura, but he did sneak a look around his surroundings to make sure that the two hadn't attracted too much attention and avoid embarrassment. Getting seen with a girl that was a handful of inches shorter than him and telling him very strongly to stop was definitely a situation that 1. Could be so horribly misinterpreted and 2. Miura had no intention of having to deal with.

"oof..." Yu went as he got hit with a pillow from behind. He then swung his arms overhead and behind him in a downwards motion hoping to hit whomever was behind him. He then turned to see Asami, "Nice try but I got you! ha!" Yu said swinging his pillow again, this time horizontally.

~meanwhile...~

Zasha began making her way downstairs ,and noticed a huge pillow fight! "Wait what?! This is what you goofs been up to! Zasha overheard Hikari talk about the pillow fight. Seeing this as a perfect time to strike she chuckled, "Train huh? Your not scared of a little pillow fight are you? That's too bad... Its fine... Wouldn't want to get hurt now by a pillow I guess... Have fun training" Zasha said jokingly with a sarcastic expression before swinging her pillow.

Gwenerys

'I can't believe that actually worked...'

There had been some faint hope in the girl's heart that her sudden actions would utterly baffle her foe, but she hadn't expected him to actually stop. She'd been prepared to take a fluffy whacking and then return it with a vengeance, but it seemed her opponent was a nice guy. Too much of a nice guy.

"You know, they say nice guys finish last..." Gwenerys set her arms on her hips, voice incredulous as she raised a curious eyebrow at Miura. "I think they were right."

Raising her hand she simply pointed behind the boy. Gwenerys' quirk allowed her to control the trajectory of objects, but only if she had touched them beforehand. Namely, this meant all the pillows she had been 'randomly' throwing at Miura beforehand were catching up to him now that he had stopped.

Gwenerys stuck out her tongue—"Sorry, not sorry."—and promptly attempted to bury Miura with the wave of pillows.

"Say that again? Nice guys fini—mmpH!"

At the same time he felt something strike the back of his head, Miura's voice suddenly sounded much more muffled as his body fell victim to a storm of pillows. As his head was pelted by countless fluff bags of death, his mind was easily able to piece together what he hadn't caught from Gwenerys' remark.

They finish last. That's where they finish.

With a sigh and somewhat exasperated laugh that was most likely inaudible under the constant pummeling he had been receiving, Miura jumped back from the pile of pillows in which he had been nearly buried, and as he knocked aside others that had been hurtling toward him with his hands and feet, he snagged one from the air and lunged forward, pushing against the seemingly endless swarm until he was close enough to Gwen.

"You played me like a fiddle, Scathach," He remarked with an amused smirk before aiming a right hook swing at her side.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
(Hikari Shinpi)

Hikari was just leaving the building, when she heard someone commenting on what she had said. “No, that is not, why I am disappoi-” she began, when a pillow hit her straight in the face, “How dare you, hit me, like that!” Hikari said, picking up a pillow on the floor and lunging at Zasha.

(Ruriko Shirogane)

Ruriko smiled as she saw one of the pillows she threw hitting who she thought was Gwenrhian, before dashing off to dodge the return attack. The short, chesty girl picked up another pillow and tossed it as hard as she could at the middle triplet.

“Ha! I’ll get you again!” Ruriko shouted out, “Wait, that didn’t come out how I thought it would... or did I intend for that? No... I don’t think I did.” she mumbled to herself, losing focus on the pillow onslaught surrounding her for a short while.

"Haha! Got em'... Oh shoot!" Zasha remarked jokingly before seeing Hikari lung forward Zasha nearly Tripped and fell. "I guess you decided to stick around after all" Zasha remarked with a confident smile. Not wanting to be made a clown after that display of bravado. Jokingly or not, that was not something she was planning on losing so easily. She hastily tried to brace herself before impact.

Gweneira

"Oh no, you won't!"

Gweneira nimbly avoided Ruriko's counter attack by diving beneath one of the lobby's couches. She took a peek over the cushions, spending only a second to two to confirm Ruriko's position. With her target identified Gweneira darted from behind the couch and snagged a pillow from off the ground. Now equipped, the middle triplet went on the offensive. She jumped on one of the tables and then leaped for her opponent, attempting to bring down an overhead swing.

Gwenerys

A self-satisfied smirk betrayed the youngest Gwen's satisfaction. Her expression turned haughty once more, relishing her unexpected success and the resulting pillow-burial she had been able to afford her innocuous counterpart. Alas, all good things eventually came to an end. The pillows had no hope of restraining Miura for longer than a moment and the boy leaped from the pile.

The triplet blanched as he deftly deflected what remained of her arsenal and renewed his assault. She scrambled backward in a futile bid for escape but in the end, karma prevailed.

"Like a puppet," Gwenerys snickered and corrected, pausing only to let out a squeal as Miura brandished his pillow against her. She didn't dodge—she wasn't fast enough to escape from this range—so all she could do was block: brandishing her arms to protect her face.

Miura had just barely been able to suppress a hearty laugh of amusement upon seeing Gwenerys’ haughty demeanor almost immediately snap to a startled one as he approached; after taking a few seconds to shake himself back into focus, he grinned once more and shrugged before continuing his attack.

“Yeah, yeah; whatever.”

As he watched Gwen quickly bring her arms to her face, the boy gripped his pillow with both hands before delivering a moderate wallop to the side of his opponent’s partially protected head. The swing hadn’t been powerful enough to completely knock Gwenerys over, but it packed enough of a punch to make her at least flinch as her arms tried to bear the brunt of the impact. Miura typically tried to avoid situations in which he struck a girl—as his father had taught him repeatedly—but with a casual event such as this involving normally harmless objects, he concluded he would be safe in such an environment and therefore had no intention of delivering any less than what had been given.

"Eeep! N-no you don't." Asami said, as she tried to sound playful though her nerves made it a bit more fearful reaction as she held up her pillow to block the blow. Asami was not used to such interactions, she never had a sibling so she was not used to a good "pillow fight" but tried her best to well be part of the action in spite of her nerves around people.

Asami aimed to push off and tried a vertical swing aiming to bop him right on the head.

"Ah shoot!" Yu went as his pillow strike was blocked. Yu hopped back in hopes of dodging the hit but still got hit anyways as the couch was behind him, "Ha, you got me. Time for my... Ultimate weapon! Helicopter pillow!" Yu said. He slid his right foot off the ground as he lifted his leg high of the ground. With a twisting motion he turned his foot ,and rotated his hips. As he stomped on the ground he thrusted his weight forward into his pillow strike. He began spinning his arm out in all directions like a helicopter which ultimately slapped himself across the face, "Oof!" Yu went. He then reverted his arm back full force which swung out further reach the second time around in hopes of landing a hit. Yu's arm spun around as it reverted so fast Yu nearly fell down from the momentum. "Ha! I'm the king! of pillow fighting!" Yu said cheerfully.

"The h-helicopter pillow?" Asami asked, as she was unsure what to make of that promise but sure enough Yu decided to take this game to the next level as he stomped down and began to spin in place with his pillow as he worked to pick up speed while Asami raised her guard and by extension her pillow.

I-I see, this isn't a casual pillow fighter....he seems to be an expert. His skill is not to be overlooked...

However in this tense showdown Asami had allowed herself the mistake of lowering her guard. Specifically, when Yu first hit himself in the fact with a pillow which caused her to blink in confusion before she got a light chuckle out of it. But this careless mistake on the field of battle would prove to be quite the error in judgement as Yu rebounded and managed to smack her in the face as she was knocked back.

"Oof!"

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke then clenched his pillow as hard as he could and then began to walk towards Benjiro. “Arrrrhhhhh!” He screamed as his walk began to turn into a run. When he reached Benjiro he prepared for a huge swing. “This is what he’s gonna get for knocking me down like that!” Yusuke’s very short temper didn’t work great for something like a pillow fight, and he was definitely proving that.

Zidane looked at the chaos that unfolded and for once, both heads were speechless. A pillow fight? Really?

"So what are the rules? Is there a point system or is it until someone yields?"

"How am I supposed to know? We both know that we never participated in these fights back in Saudi-Arabia, let alone here."

"How about we watch and learn? A nice benefit from having two heads is that you can look in two directions. If someone comes from behind, switch control to me and I can take care of it."

The left head smirked. "Sometimes you have your moments." Picking up a pillow, Zidane watched the fights unfold whilst being primed to jump into action.

Benjiro readied his pillow as he watched Yusuke charge at him and prepare what looked like a huge swing, clearly he didn't take too kindly to his 'punishment' for hitting him when all he wanted was some peace and quiet... but with this, something told him he would have to fight for it. He raised his pillow to block Yusuke's attack, the force of it certainly proved it was a hard one, one that might have caused the feathers inside to fly everywhere... and he certainly wouldn't stay around to clean up what would have been Yusuke's mess, Benjiro quickly moved to one of Yusuke's sides to try and hit him from there. The attack didn't seem as hard as his other attacks, which must mean he was a bit more calm... just a bit.

As Yu realized his helicopter attack landed a blow he became momentarily concerned, Uuughh... Are you okay?" Yu said scratching his head in confusion. Yu lifted his pillow up just in case she was faking it. Usually Yu's younger sister would do that all the time before throwing in a sucker strike.

~Meanwhile...~

paperwork scattered across a dimly lit desk in a dark room. All sorts of spider droid blueprints ranging from simple cooling systems to advanced cloaking mechanisms. Silva had it all across his desk. Silva stood there hunched over his desk with his elbows locked ,and the palms of his hands firmly planted against the desk. Silva had a hot glass of coffee on the counter to his left to keep him awake. Silva didn't particularly enjoy the taste of the coffee ,but it was sufficient enough in performing its intended task, to keep him awake. Silva began examining his blueprints ,and further writing notes as well as more elaborate detail to them as he further messed around with his spider droid. For the most part this was his way of using down time. His experiments didn't always yield fruit ,but he always gained valuable insight into his craft with every successful or failed attempt at improving his gadgets.

Silva slightly cringed upon taking a sip of black coffee. The lack of sweeteners left a bitter taste in Silva's mouth. Despite this he didn't once regret not buying sugar. A waste of money. Silva began tinkering on his spider droid again. He began detaching its legs ,and switched out some of the parts in the legs to allow the spider droid to move around with more fluid natural movements. Less clunky steps. He quickly attached the legs again ,and began wondering how he could improve the AI functions or the sensor ability.

He then leaned back and began wondering about the new school year, "Another year, another paycheck ,and another bunch of rowdy goofball kids... Another bunch of optimistic kids thinking their cute little quirks can saaaave the world. How the principal managed to convince me to work as a teacher still boggles my mind. Though the benefits do outweigh the cons to say the least ,and seeing promising students is a bit of an incentive I suppose" Silva thought to himself. He then placed his hand onto his spider droid ,and began hacking into its neural interface as he activated it. All lights on the spider droid began shining ,and the spider droid began transmitting messages in binary to which Silva began writing down ,and taking note.

~Spider droid message...~

01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01111001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101101 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01100001 01101100 00101110 00100000 01001110 01101111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01100111 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100101 01110010 01110010 01101111 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000

(translation: all systems are operational. No bugs or errors are detected.)

~End of spider droid message...~

"01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110000 01100101 01100011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000(Translation: Just as expected)" Silva said. He then got up and looked out his window, "I wonder how the new students will do?" Silva said.

"I-I'm okay, just uh....wasn't expecting that..." Asami replied, as given it had been a pillow the blow wasn't anything too sever as she shook her head and worked to stand as she assured Yu she was okay though had been a bit flustered she allowed her guard to drop over that laugh as she held her pillow.

"Alright, but here I come. I-if you are ready." Asami said as she considered what to do, giving Yu some time so it wouldn't be a cheap shot, but then an idea had come as she put the pillow over that tail she sheepishly showed and tried to use it as a powerful "catapult" as she bent her tail back and flung it to the side and fired the pillow as she aimed for Yu's face.

"Thats good to hear" Yu said. Being a defensive fighter, Yu waited to see how Asami was going to strike. Yu saw her put the pillow on her tail. At this point an average person would be planning a counter attack or evasive maneuver, but not Yu. Yu was too curious to see how this was gonna play out ,and soon enough the catapult hit him right in the face. It didn't hurt due to the fact that it was a pillow but it did bend his head back. Yu stood there with a blank Expression as he looked at the people behind him, "ha! Upside down people!" Yu thought to himself jokingly. He stood there for a few moments like a chicken with its head cut off before leaning his head back forward, "Nice one! I should have expected something like that from a fellow UA student" Yu said. Yu then swung his pillow in downward angle, swinging his arm with a whip like motion.

"Time to win this pillow match!" Yu said excitedly with a goofy grin, he slid his back foot out to widen his stance. He held his pillow forehead level before stretching him arm back. As soon as his arm was pulled far enough back he began tightening the muscles in his arm, trying to keep it from reverting just yet, "speciaaal pilloooow cannooooon!" Yu shouted as he reverted his arm. His arm lunged forward like a beam or a bullet ,but missed Asami, Andreas now aiming towards Benjiro. Yu stood there with a dumbfound expression wondering if he was okay. Yu never even used special pillow cannon before! He totally should have tested it before using it on a live volunteer...

Last edited:
As Benjiro was about to prepare himself for what Yusuke would do next, he turned his eyes to see a pillow shoot at him like a cannon and knock him to the ground. "Ow!" Benjiro exclaimed as he hit the floor and turned to see where the direction of the pillow came from only to see Yu. Benjiro began to slowly get up and grab the closed pillow he could find, his eyes were dead set on Yu that could easily be mistaken for the intent to kill.

"Why you little!" Benjiro angrily charged towards Yu like a predator on their prey and readied his pillow for a hard swing. He gritted his teeth as he swung his pillow as hard as he could at Yu. "Pillow... PUNISHMENT!!!" He roared as his attack seemed to carry a great deal of force with it.

Yu scratched the back of his head nervously for a moment, " uh huhuhuhuhu... Sorry over there... My bad!" Yu said cheerfully. His eyes immediately widened as her saw the crazed look in Benjiro's eyes. Yu stood there bewildered ,and for some reason he couldn't stop grinning. As soon as benjiro was within striking range Yu looked over, "ugh oh..." Yu finally muttered before getting hit. "oof!" Yu went on impact dropping his pillow. Yu quickly went to the ground ,and due to his rubbery body he bounced up and landed on the other side of the couch. Yu got up and looked for his pillow. Not wanting to step closer to Benjiro he stretched his arm to grab the pillow ,and pull it back to him, "hehehe... That was kinda fun... I... I think I may have learned a lesson from this" Yu said chuckling.

Asami had felt a small smile as she got that bit of compliment from Yu before he seemed to prepare to strike once more as she gripped a pillow on the floor and readied a defense but it seemed Yu's aim was off and he seemed to strike Benjiro who responded in kind and the whole exchanged succeeded in getting a chuckle out of her.

This whole thing, shocking and off guard as she had been about it, seemed...more fun than she could have guessed.

"Yeah, it is..." Asami said, pillow in hand and for a bit of well shocking playfulness she moved out of her shell ever slowly and gave a tap of the pillow to Benjiro's back though with a little umph as she began to get into the spirit of it; even if perhaps not as energetic as others had been about this.