• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia - New Generation Discussion

Who would win in a Battle Royale?

• Deku (Only 5% of One-for-all use)

• All-Might (Current underpowered state)

• Todoroki (Both sides usable)

• Bakugo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name: Erin White
Quirk Name: Dragon Heart
Quirk Details: Born with the heart of a dragon, he has increased physical attributes, Claw extension/retraction (may advance further down the road). The downside is due to the reptilian heart, he's weak against ice attacks and extremely cold temperatures. He can also go light headed or even blackout from overusing his ability.
Hero Name (only reference these characters by hero name after we get to that point in the RP): Eragon
Role (Hero-Student, Teacher, Villain-Student, or Villain): Hero- Student
History (optional): Not much to be said, a prodigy hero-to-be trying to prove his worth in the world.
Personality: Lazy when it comes to anything other than fighting, often has his head in the clouds but but not dim-witted. Friendly yet competitive attitude. Cant stand people who make assumptions and has a habit of going a slightly ballistic if angered to much.
Likes: Spicy food, reptiles, fighting, free running, and dark humor
Dislikes: Cold temperatures, cats, rainy days.
Appearance: Tall and lean build, tan skin, spiky black hair falling to the left, shimmering ruby eyes, pointed teeth and ears. Red tank top, black jeans and black sneakers.
Costume: Thick leather tail-coat thats dark red in color. The leather is etched to looks like scales and the tail of the coat is reminiscent of a dragons tail, he always has it open. (This coat was designed to insulate heat and help prevent the negative side-effects of cold temperatures.) Underneath he wears a full black outfit consisting of a sleeveless shirt, cargo pants, and paramilitary style boots. He also has a a red piece of cloth tied around his head (added this himself).

Name: Aika Narti
Quirk Name: Demon Form
Quirk Details (Benefits, Drawbacks): She has the power to teleport from place to place, create small energy bursts that she can launch at her opponent, if she uses her quirk for too long she gets extremely tired and out of control. She is weak to light and non- physical attacks, such as mind control.
Hero Name (only reference these characters by hero name after we get to that point in the RP): Fallen Angel
Role (Hero-Student, Teacher, Villain-Student, or Villain): Hero-Student
History (optional): Her parents are villains who want her to follow in their footsteps, however she dreams of being a pro hero. She decides to run away and join the hero school, her only goal is to take her parents down.
Personality: Aika is a fierce, loyal person who will do anything to save people, even at the risk of her own life. She is a fairly patient person, unless someone is messing with her friends.
Dislikes: The sun, cameras, her parents, cowards.
Appearance: Long black hair, purple eyes, pale skin, 5'8, 100 lbs, 2 small purple horns on her head, and a scar on her left cheekbone.
Costume (how it looks & what it does for you & your quirk, if anything): Black skin tight jumpsuit with a red cloak around her, black combat boots, and red fingerless gloves. The costume does nothing in particular to enhance her quirk skills.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Manuel Stone
Quirk Name: Electrokinesis
Quirk Details (Benefits, Drawbacks): This quirk allows Manuel to absorb and release electricity, while also being able to slightly improve his agility, thanks to the electricity. He can also generate small amounts of electricity by himself (may improve down the road) but at the expense of his strength, so it makes him weaker. Water makes his quirk go out of control. However, using any of these abilities for long enough can cause him to blackout or cause some pain for a while.
Hero Name (only reference these characters by hero name after we get to that point in the RP): Azure Striker
Role (Hero-Student, Teacher, Villain-Student, or Villain): Hero-Student
History (optional): N/A (can't really think of anything.)
Personality: He's calm, kind and friendly, but he can be serious when the situation gets rough. He's a pretty good guy.
Dislikes: Being lonely, bad people and almost anything related to fire.
Appearance: He has black hair and brown eyes. He wears a blue sweater with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes. He's a bit short for his age (standing around 4"4).
Costume (how it looks & what it does for you & your quirk, if anything): A black suit with neon cyan lights that indicate the amount of electricity he can release. The brighter the lights, the more electricity he has stored. The costume also has blue gloves and blue shoes, aside from a lightning simbol on his chest. The costume helps him generate electricity by his own.

Last edited:
Aika snapped her eyes open and quickly changed into her school uniform, "Why do they make the skirts so short?" She muttered as she grabbed a bagel and ran out the door. "Perhaps one day I'll face off against my parents." She said softly, sprinting to the high school.
Uniforms? Well then. -_-

Name: Ken Yuma
Quirk Name: Slimefication
Quirk Details: Able to turn into slime and shapeshift, stretch, grow in size. etc.(Will get more abilities later on) but Like normal slime, is vulnerable to cold and the gravel thing they use in cat litter boxes. Detaching to much slime from his body dehydrates him
Hero Name: The Slime
Role: Hero-Student
History (optional): To Be Revealed
Personality: usually Laid back and a bit lazy but very serious when needed, very kind and loyal to those he trust.
Likes: Laying around, soda, video games, mangas, the cold(the irony is strong with this one)
Dislikes: Screechy noises, annoying people, the heat
Appearance: Has medium black hair which the bangs are swiped above his right eye. on the tall side and pretty fit
Costume: black sport legging with green lines down the sides, a long sleeved skin tight shirt that also has green stipes on it, an assault vest over his shirt and black boots, a belt with a few pockets attached to them, a baseball hat that had ear warmers on the side that can be pushed onto the side of the cap and black wrist guard thing with a small cannon on top of each. He has warming pad on the inside of his costume, the pocket contains water bottles fro when he gets dehydrated, the cannon is to help him fire his slime easier.

So, I saw this and my curiosity was piqued. Problem is...I've never watched My Hero Academia and can't find it on Netflix(the only thing I have -- I hate using Youtube for keeping up with anime. Learned my lesson from Pokemon. XD). That said, it does look interesting and if someone could explain to me basically what I need to know, I'd love to join. :)
@Koopa6000

...Yeah. XD

you can watch it online of streaming sites like Crunchyroll(Thought if you don't have membership you'll have to sit through quite a few ads) Animelabs(Though it seems to apparently only be available in Australia and New Zealand) amongs other sites, here's a list https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=V-u6yxkP9g4ooYCaxwHhW2cj7sZ8MTUxMDM1Mzc0OEAxNTEwMjY3MzQ4&event=video_description&v=4TAg4gIhdfg&q=http%3A%2F%2Fyattatachi.com%2Flegal-anime-streaming-sites (YouTube), but I like to use a site called Kissanime, I'm pretty sure its not a legal site but its fine, you'll have to watch out for Pop Up ads thought, there are a lot of them on the site,

Zach glanced at the duo walking across the middle of the street and sighed. His eyes went dark momentarily, and he shoved his earbuds into his ears, played his edgy teen music playlist, and walked briskly past them, body fully tense and anxiety levels rising immensely.
Hey, just noticed that the character you're RPing as and the name you put in the form didn't match. Thought I'd let ya know.

Name: Clara King
Quirk Name: Chemical factory
Quirk Details: Clara can produce different chemicals, acids and toxins in the form of a liquid or gas from her body which she can use for many different things like corroding metal or causing hallucinations.
Clara can only produce up to 3 different chemicals, toxins or acids before her body begins to fatigue and she gets bad headaches.
Clara also has to understand the atomic make-up of the chemicals she creates.
Hero Name (only reference these characters by hero name after we get to that point in the RP): Toxin
Role (Hero-Student, Teacher, Villain-Student, or Villain): Villain student
History (optional): Clara was born into a poor family, her mother worked hard while her father often slept all day and gambled the money that her mother earnt eventually Clara's mother left and Clara's father began to abuse Clara by beating her. Clara found most of her joy in books and one day figured out what her quirk was while reading books on science and chemicals at a library. Clara kept these powered a secret from her abusive father until one day Clara couldn't take any more abuse and ended up killing her father with her quirk.
Personality: Clara never really feels any emotion normally as she suffers from sociopathy and has no regard for how others feel though she has learnt overtime how to mimic emotions. Clara is cold hearted and is never close to anyone unless they provide benefit to her.
Dislikes: people
Appearance: Clara has long white hair and emerald green eyes. She is fairly skinny and usually wears a pair of ripped blue denim jeans, black leather boots, a purple shirt and black leather jacket.
Costume (how it looks & what it does for you & your quirk, if anything): Clara's costume has a visor which covered Clara's eyes and a gas mask which Clara wears over her mouth, the rest of the costume is a black suit with splatters of green and purple through out with two small tanks on her back with tubes leading down her arms too her gloves and down her legs to her boots these tanks store excess chemicals that Clara produces, Clara's costumes gloves act like Bakugos gloves and absorb excess chemicals and moves them to the tanks or draw chemicals from the tanks, the gloves are also able to release any chemicals Clara produces. Clara's boots function the same as her gloves.