• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia - New Generation Discussion

Who would win in a Battle Royale?

• Deku (Only 5% of One-for-all use)

• All-Might (Current underpowered state)

• Todoroki (Both sides usable)

• Bakugo

Results are only viewable after voting.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks.

I have to remind you that an RP Discussion thread is NOT a thrice-blasted chat room.

It is a forum thread, and the global rules of the Pokecharms Forums apply here as well. In other words, all these incredibly short posts, off-topic blather etc do not belong here - this thread is meant for discussing the actual RP and plot events occurring in which. If you want to acknowledge something but don't have anything worth discussing to say, use the like feature. Do not just post a two-word post. Anything not related to the goings on in the RP should be relegated to private conversations and profile messages.

Basic forum etiquette, please. It's not rocket engineering.

A brief description of what happened. Erin waited for the ball to reach its peak height before jumping in the air off all four to begin top rotation. If its hard to picture.....beyblade.

Great, then I'll just go ahead and write a character sheet.

Name:
Devin Zaytsev
Quirk Name: Bone Armor
Quirk Details: Devin can grow and manipulate his bones.
Benefits: His bones, which are already considerably more resistant than usual, get harder and harder by drinking milk (or taking in calcium in any other way). Considering that bones also get stronger after breaking, he gets stronger as the fight goes on.
Drawbacks: The amount of bones he can grow and/or manipulate gets slowly (but continuously) smaller. So his bones do get harder, but his ability to manipulate them also slowly fades ( and, of course, the pain from breaking a bone is still there, even though he's got pretty used to it now).
Hero Name: Devin (Yeah, I have no imagination so I'll just go with the name)
Role: Hero-Student
History: Nothing interesting, really. Devin was born from Russian parents, he lived a normal life in a normal family. His quirk manifested rather early, and caused many problems during his childhood as his bones used to break often. He started training when he was 9, after seeing Deku in TV and being inspired by him.
Personality: Takes things personally even when he shouldn't. Friendly and sometimes quiet.
Dislikes: People that are arrogant and/or too loud
Appearance: 6'4, 220 lbs, well-built body, black hair and eyes, wears the school uniform.
Costume (how it looks & what it does for you & your quirk, if anything): A grey shirt that leaves most of his back exposed so he can use his quirk more freely, and black cargo shorts.

Hope it's fine!

Last edited:
Sorry. I haven’t slept in a few days (3) and it didn’t hit me how much that really was. Also, it’s still 4-digit because he was basically panic-attack levels. Also, since he never really uses his powers, so much output’d knock him the f*** out. Pardon the implied language.

Dang! Just getting into it and everyone seems to be offline. Guess itll have to wait. I just wanna point out, Erin's not stated he's gonna start being a bad guy, lol. He's just gonna see you more as competition than friend. He's overly competitive.

Name: Henry Cyers
Quirk Name: Cloning
Quirk Details (Benefits, Drawbacks): Henry can make exact clones of himself that last around 10 minutes but aren't very resistant. He can only make 5 at a time.
Hero Name (only reference these characters by hero name after we get to that point in the RP): Quintuple Threat
Role (Hero-Student, Teacher, Villain-Student, or Villain): Hero-Student
History (optional): N/A
Personality: Funny, Rude, Impatient.
Dislikes: Boring people.
Appearance: Henry is approximately 5''9 tall. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a long-sleeve blue shirt and beige shorts. He also has black and white shoes.
Costume (how it looks & what it does for you & your quirk, if anything): Gray jacket with green lines and gray shorts. The jacket, when used by a clone, turns into the real Henry. The closest clone to the jacket becomes the real Henry as well.

Okay, so I have an idea that I wanted to run by you. It does have flaws, but I wanted to see what you thought. Basically, Trevor loses control and starts rampaging and Camille uses her power to stop him AND to throw the ball, but then passes out due to her lack of experience with her power and Trevor fighting it, since he obviously wouldn't just let her do that. The problem is, I feel like All-Might would step in before Camille would get a chance. And it feels kinda forced, even to me.
This. Is it still going to happen, or do your thread owner veto powers mean it's not?