• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia - New Generation Discussion

Who would win in a Battle Royale?

• Deku (Only 5% of One-for-all use)

• All-Might (Current underpowered state)

• Todoroki (Both sides usable)

• Bakugo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep, like I said, I just wanted to tell you!

It's so weird RPing as Camille! XD I don't really consider myself that much of an extrovert, and she definitely is.

"Yeah..." Zach muttered. His mind was beginning to lose it's grip on his body. He felt a chill crawl up his spine, remembering the incident at the entrance exams. "Are you excited to be taught by All-Might?" He asked, instantly regretting taking the conversation into a longer ordeal.
Wouldn't they already have been taught by him if they were a week in?

XD I don't really know much about him(his personality, etc.) Could you explain? Or maybe have him approach them or something?

Name: Norou Xavier
Quirk Name: Denki Noroi (Japanese for "Electric Curse")
Quirk Details (Benefits, Drawbacks): Electric Curse places an electrical burden on Norou's body when he wills it, exponentially heightening his physical and mental senses, especially his speed and attack. Electricity overrides his mind, so Norou is acting purely on instinct and his life depends on his reflexes and his fighting skill. However, once the burden is lifted, Norou is left extremely exhausted and will have to rest for at least half an hour.
Hero Name (only reference these characters by hero name after we get to that point in the RP): Godspeed
Role (Hero-Student, Teacher, Villain-Student, or Villain): Hero-Student
History (optional): Norou isn't particularly one to talk about his past, despite his personality
Personality: Norou is an easygoing and kind person, a "buddy", you could say. He would do anything for his friends, maybe even take a life, so it goes to show that he shouldn't have his buttons pushed so freely.
Likes: Norou likes to exercise a lot, though he still somehow maintains an average physique. However, he can still pack quite a punch without his Quirk aiding him.
Dislikes: Norou has a deep, passionate, and burning hatred for one thing. Think of all the hate you could ever muster on here and in Hell, and you've got Norou's severe hate for... celery.
Appearance: Norou has jet black hair roughly brushed to the right and a medium build, standing at 6'1. He usually wears casual clothing like a basic tee, navy jeans, and grey sneakers.
Costume (how it looks & what it does for you & your quirk, if anything): Norou's costume is a black hooded tunic, black trousers, and black boots. His costume is laced with lightweight metal, which allows his electricity to course through him more efficiently and even further heighten his Quirk's capability.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yay this RP is blossoming! Uhh also I got rebirthed. If you don’t know what I’m talking about read my later status post

Okay, so I have an idea that I wanted to run by you. It does have flaws, but I wanted to see what you thought. Basically, Trevor loses control and starts rampaging and Camille uses her power to stop him AND to throw the ball, but then passes out due to her lack of experience with her power and Trevor fighting it, since he obviously wouldn't just let her do that. The problem is, I feel like All-Might would step in before Camille would get a chance. And it feels kinda forced, even to me.