• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: Doomsday (Discussion)

Is this a decent RP idea? Also, when should the doomsday happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the entrance exam

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • At the sports fest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the USJ rescue training site

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
NewName: Tenshi Tobā

Gender/Sexuality
: Female/straight

Class
: 1-A

Appearance
: Tenshi is skinny, with glowing red eyes, Her skin is pale, and her body is thin. Most times outside his school uniform, she is wearing a black hoodie with blue jeans and a pair of red shoes. She mostly has a sweet smile.

Costume: Her hero costume isnt much special, She wears a white hoodie with black pants and thats it.

Personality
: Tenshi is a kind person, . She is quiet, and mostly always happy in general, She rarley goes too far in fights. But there are times she can be carless and out of controll. You just need to find how to push her bad side if you want that to happen. Fun fact: her puiples change form on how she is feeling
Quirk:
Error warning- Tenshi has three abilities with her quirk,
Error portals: She is allowed to summon a portal if she wants the problem with this is that the portal wont take her were she wants it completley is random, when she uses this ability it dosnt show signs of when she is about to use it the portal looks normal but it has signs of "error" appearing a lot.
Glicth Touch: If she touches someone while using her quirk they glicth out when it stops they arnt allowed to use their quirk but her ability only lasts 3 seconds it is easy to avoid and counter, you can mostly see it when she uses this ability, her hand shows signs of "Error" appearing
Error Bone summoning: She can summon Error bones and attack people her bones are hard to avoid knowing that they follow you but it only follows you for two seconds, Other then that she dosnt have much of a weakness with Error bone other then avoiding her Attack or countering, when summoning bones she must be Concentrated on summoning the bones, like the other abilitys it will have a error sign appearing. Edit: The Bones are black like the portal the hand dosnt change.

Weakness: Her only weakness is if she activates glicth touch ability and use another ability, She will glicthout Making a Ginormous explosion then she will faint.

Backstory: Idk

Hope its gud enough c: also idk about the Bones it sounds like bone manipulation but you decide and ill change the ability c:<

Last edited:
Yay, also what do you mean about flesh out the quirk im kinda dead with understanding things ;-; , is it like put a little more details or weakneses?

Ok i will try since i havnt done much details before on a power or quirk c: also could ya tell me wich details you want bc i'll probably put details that wasnt in your mind at all. i did it if ya need more details i'll do it

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Pulling my character from Toshi’s old RP (RIP) because I just really enjoyed the character. His quirk is similar to Mallard’s with what it does, but the things surrounding it do have different properties. It could be make for a fun Kirashima/Tetsutetsu like dynamic I think.

Name: Ashi Hiyaku

Gender/Sexuality: Male/Bi

Class: 1-B

Appearance: Ashi looks like a fairly typical highschool student. His hair is cut short, but still pretty wild in apperance, not really having rhyme or reason to it. His hair is a deep red, while his eyes contrast it, being a light blue color. He keeps in shape to maintain his quirk training, so he has a fairly fit body shape. He has something like a runner's body, with his top half being lean, with strong legs

While in his UA uniform, Ashi mostly keeps to standard, besides having his top button undone with his tie slightly loose, and wearing his red running shoes. His casual outfits consist of jogging pants, a t shirt, and zip up hoodie, usually having a speed based hero's logo on them.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Costume: ....I’ll figure one out later.

Personality: Ashi can easily be described as a hyper active, exciteable kid. He's always thinking about how he can use his quirk in new and exciting ways, and how he can team up with others, thinking up cool new 'duo attacks' as he calls them. Behind that excitement does lie an analytical mind however. He's always analyzing his surroundings and threats, knowing that his quirk puts him at a disadvantage if he isn't aware of whats happening around him.

Quirk: Name: Leap

Ability: Ashi is able to jump much higher and farther than normal. Because of this, his legs are also naturally stronger, so most of his fighting style revolves around kicking.

Details: To use his quirk properly, Ashi needs to crouch down, effectivly charging up his legs. The longer he's crouching, the further he'll be able to move with his leap, and more powerful whatever kick he's using will be. Without charging, he can still move more than the average person, but nowhere near as much as when he's charged up.

Weakness(s): Ashi can't be reckless with his leaps and kicks. Even with his legs being strong, if he doesn't land or kick properly, he can end up breaking his legs. Of course, he needs time to charge up his leaps, and has no real means of defending himself while doing so.

Backstory: Not much to say here, he lived a fairly normal life as any student would in the MHA world. However, he had an older brother, who after failing the final year in U.A. went off on his own, becoming a vigilante and eventually getting arrested. Ashi tried to keep this part of his life under wraps however, not wanting discuss to really discuss it.

Other: He can’t wait to go to school and not experience a world shattering Doomsday.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind that, although I'm in no rush to have Kaito make friends.

Part of me wants to do what Asui did and have a part not included his backstory be where he has an old and close friend/sweetheart who suffered a similar problem to him.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Yeah, that’s what I thought as well. What do you all think about having the Entrance Exam, then the Quirk Apprehension Test, skip to the Sports Fest, and have it start there?

If that still seems a little too soon, we can do the hero-vs-villains exercise after the apprehension test before skipping to the festival.

I wanna ask a future related question in regards to dorms... Will there be those from the start of the RP? With the whole doomsday plot, it could make sense. Thoughts?

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
@Red Gallade no idea to be honest XD I’m just assuming they’re all Greek letters like Ground Beta and Gym Gamma.

@ThAtGuY101 yeah, I thought the dorm system would have carried on from Midoriya's timeline. *yells* so if anyone wants to make a dorm diagram feel free! Otherwise we can always wing it lol

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Uhhh.....

@Jiro_MH@ this is the discussion thread for the RP, and you need to post a bio for an OC here before joining the actual RP.

Edit: Plus this is decades after the events of the anime.

Last edited:

Jiro_MH@

Previously Sans_Undertale
(( Oh. Then- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- Hold on I got something-
(( Name: Risa Sukireku
Height: 4'2 (Quite short, who cares?)
Her hair is orange cuz yeah, and the classic 2 ponytails.
Quirk: Reanimation
Risa can re-create any Inhumane previously DESTROYED object like new. It takes time, and she needs to know what the actual object is, like Momo's Creation.
Personality:
She acts happy, although secretly depressed. She's realatively edgy like Jiro.
That good for you? ))

Heh...let's do this.

Name: Yozu Takenawa
Gender/Sexuality: Male/Straight
Class: Whichever one needs more members.
Appearance: This guy down right looks edgy, but he doesn't mean to be. Yozu has long black hair that comes over his eyes but doesn't bother to fix it. His eyes are a steely gray color that barely show his emotions most of the time. He doesn't have a particularly handsome face, but it might come off as pretty to some people. Yozu stands at about six feet tall. Normal clothing is quite simple: He favors hoodies over generic clothing, and likes to wear jeans and flexible pants so he can run better. Thats about it for this section.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Chaotic/Good
Costume (if applicable): Has to wear a very flexible and strong jumpsuit in order to use his quirk. The color of this jumpsuit can vary from black to navy due to the fact that he has multiple. On this jumpsuit he has multiple plates of armor that looks similar to dragon scales although they maintain their steel color. No helmet is required.
Personality: Yozu is a mix of emotions due to his quirks "side effect". Basically his side effect is that he can sense and read the thoughts and emotions of other people, but only their thoughts and feeling towards him. For example lets say a character didn't really like Yozu all that much and was thinking mean things about him. Yozu would be able to sense this and that would either gain or lose moral. Yozu usaully doesn't like to hang around in groups and prefers to be alone with a person. Although he looks like he wouldn't care about people that much he hates to see them get hurt. Hates loud noises.
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Yokai manifestation) Yozu's quirk is one of a kind. His quirk allows him to interact with various Yokai and channel them. During channeling Yozu's appearance will vary based on what type of Yokai they are. For example, if Yozu were to channel a Tengu type Yokai his appearance would mutate to give bird like features. Or a Kappa Yokai would give off toad like features. The reason Yozu has suck a flexible suit is to readjust to new forms. While this could potentially find a way to become powerful, there are some problems and setback that come with this quirk.
Weakness: Yozu only has one Yokai that he can channel. Ever since he was born, "Razan" a Yurei type Yokai followed him around and was his "partner". Razan looks like a humanoid. His arms are rather twisted and mangled and on the ends have razor sharp claws. His legs seem normal, his skin color a pale blue and wears clothing similar to Yozu. Razan's face is always twisted into a wide creepy smile and his eyes give off a red glow. His hair is a darker blue but is spiked up to the back.
Razan can make himself be seen by others but normally stays hidden. He can also interact with inanimate objects but can't cary heavy loads. He is also a big fan of pastries. Him and Yozu can talk together at will, and Razan can talk to anyone else at will.
Whenever Yozu channels Razan, they basically fuse. Yozu's hands turn into claws, his agility is boosted and is overall more powerful than his human form. Yozu can only maintain this form for 10 minutes at max an if he goes any farther he passes out and in worst cases falls into a coma. The Emotional Perception side effect effects his power and effects how long he can go.
Backstory (optional): Was adopted by a set of elderly parents at a very young age. Was originally from America but moved to Japan.
Other: That's pretty much it.