• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Kate looked at Yuuki, and gave another shrug. “I dunno, it just seems odd to me that someone so antagonistic is friends with someone who seems to just be a practical jokester... whatever, yeah, I’ll take your offer.” She rubbed her eyes, and gave a soft yawn, before once again resting her head against the shoulder of Yuuki. She was quite contempt with this... and she felt her heart flutter, if only slightly.

@Shadow_Pup

Kureiji laughed along with Hiro after he’d spit out the root beer, giving a soft smile. “Hehe, is alright, not everyone can handle the sweet, amazing taste of my favorite drink.” He took one of them back, and then, he listened to his question. This was something he’d thought of for many times now, and this time, he could answer it. “Hiro. You’re someone who... well... you’re rash and go for the jugular at way too many opportunities. But that’s who you are, and you’re honest with yourself about that. Really, I’m kinda jealous that you can be that honest with who you are, I’m still working through some shit myself, you know..? All I’m saying is... us oddballs gotta stick together.” He spoke calmly and without any unnecessary pause. He then turned his head back to Hiro. “And hey. Dakarai can regenerate. And besides, I know you’ve already punched a hole in her. Honestly, if anyone else was the target of your mass destruction...” he trailed off, giving Hiro a look that finished his sentence for him. “...and no, she’s not my girlfriend...”

@Schrift007

Ru suddenly found himself in a position where he was not prepared. When the other male picked truth, Ru tipped his head back in thought before huffing. It's not like he had any dares ready, either, but it wasn't exactly something he had thought of ahead of time. After a moment of silence as he raked his brain, Ru shrugged and decided to go with the first thing that came to mind. It may not have been mind boggling or drama causing, but he frankly wasn't in the mood to sit and wait any longer to try and think up a better question. "Ok, I guess, uh, what's your favorite and least favorite thing about this class?" Ru asked in a mellow tone, sinking further into his chair.
@Arrivederchi

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki flinched slightly despite the shoulder head rest being her own idea she still wasn't entirely used to it but she managed to chill out and focus on other things that were going on she watched as Ru asked one of the new students, Tyler, whether he wanted truth or dare and then listened to the exchange of responses. She found herself wondering if Hiro and Kureiji would be coming back. She didnt think they should be alone it was better for everyone to try and get to know each other better, not that that had gone very well so far. She sighed slightly and pulled out her phone to check social media and messages and all that while she waited for the next person to be asked.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Well I'm not one to brag but I do like going for the throat", Hiro joked. Kureiji's compliment made Hiro smile, "I'm not trying to be honest, hell I hate what I do. I just get angry, cause a problem, try to make up for said problem then repeat. Well every class needs the angry punchy kid", he laughed. If Dakarai wasn't in this class or school, who would get the beating if he was angry? Like did he fight, well more of attack, her because he hated her dad? Or was it because he subconsciously knew that she could take most things he could throw, so she would be the safest option for an outburst. Hiro let it float to the back of his mind, for now. "You sure Dakarai isn't your girlfriend? Like it does look like it, well it's not as obvious as Sam and Caleb. I think Sam's the only one I'm afraid of in this class cause if I were to sucker punch her, Caleb would punch me through japan". At this point Hiro realised, that being on a roof in a storm with a friend is way better than staying in a warm dry room were you're viewed as a bomb. "It's your turn to ask"

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji laughed along with Hiro. It was true, he knew Hiro knew who he was... and it’s not like he was just trying to stay that way. Looking at him, it was obvious that he wanted to change, even just slightly. He was very much glad Dakarai was his target, otherwise... right. Her. “N-No, we’re not actually dating. We’re just best friends, that’s all... I suppose I may have considered it at some points, but never really seriously. She’s my friend, after all...” he said, his cheeks turning a slight shade of red. How did he actually feel..? Eh... that was his own shit to decide.

“...right, right. Erm... what’s your relationship with your dad..? I heard he’s Red Riot, the Unbreakable Shield Hero. He was also in the same class as my mom, so I’ve met him a few times at meetups and parties. From my view, he s a pretty great guy...” he asked, and raised his hand to the sky. At that moment, he felt like he had the power to catch lighting... but he knew that was impossible. To catch a force of nature... hmm.

@Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Yea I believe you", Hiro nodded, with a mischievous smile across his face. But that smile soon faded a the mention of his dad. "Well I don't really know how to put it, like he's not a bad guy but it's well... How do I put it? You can't really judge someone if they're not there. Like I know he's a hero and all but he just isn't there most of the time. It was mainly he was always looking after me until I was eight then it was the neighbours and sometimes even Bakugo from time to time. Then after I was thirteen it would just be me home alone , most of the time, up to when we got dorms. When I was little it was always fun, he'd take me around to new places, we'd have fun, rinse and repeat. But now when we're together it's always just an argument. Like remember the time we had dinner around Dakarai's? He was really annoyed abut the fact I punched Dakarai through a couple buildings, something about how I just go too far.". Hiro bit down on hiss lips realising that his dad was most likely right. "Well while we're on the topic of parents, what's yours like?"

@Cryronn the Mudkip

He nodded along with him. He supposed that could happen, people who were close can get torn apart due to reasons beyond their control, in this case it was work. "I suppose you're right, and looking at what he did with you when you were younger, I think he does love you. I feel like the rift between you two has been caused by a lot of miscommunication due to him having to go to work a lot more than normal... But I mean, at least he's supporting you by sending you here..." He said, and stretched, flexing his fingers along the roof tiles. "...anyway, it's out of both of your control, the best you two can do in the current situation is just... Stay in touch. Maybe send him a text before you go to bed each night? It's the peace of mind that counts, Hiro..." He spoke honestly, and from experience as well... Though he never had gone through exactly the same thing.

"...my parents? I don't have much to say on my dad, he's an entrepreneur from the United States, and he married my mother married just a few years before I was born. I don't see him much, but every week on Sunday he asks me about my week through a text, and I always respond with any thoughts and feelings... But my mom, she's been around through my life almost constantly. I wouldn't say we have a negative relationship, but it's definitely..." He struggled to find a word that he could use to describe them. "...difficult. Yeah. My mom, you probably know her as Creati, the Creation Hero. She's been working for as long as I can remember, and she always has jobs. But she makes sure to never stray too far from home too often, to take care of me. She always has something to say about my choices, be that my hair, my attitude, my clothing choices... I love her, but sometimes she really gets under my skin, to the point where I sometimes dread coming back home after a long day... And yeah. I dread going to a rich-person house. That's something." He joked, and it was obvious he wasn't of poor social standard. His mother was rich, after all.

@Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Parents can say a lot about their kids, but that's only because they want the best out of us. Trust me, I had a mum and she always had an opinion on what I did. Kind of miss them now", he mumbled. "You wanna play a prank on the 1B babies? Maybe let loose a infestation into the dorm? That would be funny. A bunch of rats and spiders in their dorms, maybe a few bees. I broke down their door so this should be an easy one. If you want to do it, since I'm not the walking zoo", Hiro smiled.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji smiled, and nodded a little. "I get what you mean, I know she wants the best for me, I mean, she got me here under a recommendation somehow, I mean, how even, right?" He joked a little, but his expression turned slightly grim at the mention of Hiro's mother... She had died somehow, right? But by what... Hiro had never talked to him much about it. But then, Hiro gave the suggestion of a prank. "Rats are a no-no on a large scale for me, being mammals, they need a lot more energy to create than insects, even of the same mass. So I can just do bugs, I can make centipedes, beetles, ants, bees, wasps, and all sorts of freaky shit man, just tell me what to do and I'll bring it on!" He said, grinning like the little twerp he was. "Just so you remember, I'm next up to ask you a truth, so after this we're back to this... Yeesh, I wonder what Dakarai- hell- I wonder what Caleb would say if he saw what we were gonna do?" He asked jokingly, as he put his arms over the edge, waiting for a list of insects to summon.

@Schrift007

Katelyn pulled her head up with a bit of a jolt, and rubbed her eyes. She looked around... Only about a couple minutes of sleep... Eh, she figured that short nap would be enough. She ran her fingers through her long green hair and looked around. "Hey, Boom Boy and Kureiji are still gone... What do you think they're doing? Should someone go check on them? Make sure Kureiji isn't a pile of ash?" She asked, yawning and stretching as she waited to see what Caleb would be given as a truth...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki had found herself almost laying a hand on Kate's head as she rested bit was stopped as the girl woke up, "Those two will be fine, I think. I mean Kureiji and Hiro definitely get along better than Hiro and Dakarai, so I'd say just let boys be boys and let them do whatever. Anyway you feel more awake now?" she said with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky grin as she turned to face Kate. She hoped she was right about Kureiji being fine with Hiro but if she was wrong then someone could get hurt "but if you want we could go see" she added with a little shrug.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Caleb would either say something biblical or tell us off either way I don't think he should know.", Hiro said, stretching. He got to his feet and looked at the drop below, it wasn't too high for him so it should be an easy drop. "You're the key to this prank soldier. You have to infiltrate the 1B dorms. Preferably we either go through the entrance and lay siege, and drop a stealth bug squad in thee lower east corners!", Hiro said, saluting. "You just have to drop as many fucking insects as you can in the 1B dorms. I got the idea from your joke at Dakarai's house ,where you put a beetle in my soup. Don't worry I'll get us out of there. You can ask your truth on the way there". He dropped down from the roof, before walking to the 1B dorms.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Katelyn though for a moment, and gave a soft shrug. "Yeah, I suppose boys will be boys... I mean, if I'm correct, they're probably already trying to do something stupid up there, I mean, let's be honest here." She giggled to herself a bit, before ruffling up her hair and giving a thumbs up. "Never been more awake~ thanks for the help~" she stood up and walked past the table, looking into the small kitchenette that the main dorm floor had. She raised a finger and flicked a burst of air at one of the cupboards, forcing it to swing open. "Ey, any of y'all want some Snacks!?" She yelled out, grinning as she readied another wind gust to grab and carry some snacks over to them.

@Shadow_Pup

Kureiji laughed a little, and dropped down as well. Being as he was jumping off a roof, he couldn't just land, so he went Frozone-Style with some roots, using them to carry him down the side of the building. Once he reached the ground, he did a sassy snap, and the whole root system turned into fine green dust. "Boom, now, just a moment..." he looked through the first floor Windows, to see that everyone was still playing as per when he'd left. If she noticed him, he gave a small wave to Dakarai, his hair being matted down by the rain. He then turned away, and looked took the IB dorm's door ripped off its hinges a few meters away from the actual entrance.

"All right, I'll spawn anything I can think of! Beetles! Wasps! Bees! Centipedes! Spiders! Ants! Let's goooo!" He said in a yelling voice, but forced down to be quiet, and released a bunch not of ten insects from his arms, as they flew or crawled right through the doorway. The goal of them wasn't to bite or attack, more to scare them. In fact, he'd made the Spiders with dull fangs and removed the venom aspect of the wasps and bees just to be safe. "Hehehe, this is gonna be fucking golden!"

@Schrift007

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai kind of zoned out once Kureiji left, aware of the game continuing but at the same time, not aware. A slight movement from outside caught her eye, and she turned a curious gaze to the window. Kureiji waved at her from the rain-soaked outside, Hiro with him. A small grin quirked her lips. There was only one reason why Kureiji would be outside in a storm like that one, Hiro too; they were gonna do something as hilarious as it was morally questionable. As a storm of bugs released itself from Kureiji’s body, Dakarai had to struggle not to laugh. They were all heading to 1-B’s dorms. Barely concealing her hilarity, she gave the boys a thumbs-up, watching time see what would happen.

Kureiji saw Dakarai's thumbs up, and gave a wide grin at her, sticking out his tongue with a wink. When he was having fun, he was having fun, no doubt about that. He felt the opposite of how he'd felt in this rain only about 20 or 30 minutes ago, when he was out there trying to calm down Hiro and stop him from murdering Dakarai. He felt so much calmer, freer, and everything. He was so happy, he could sing... Though, he supposed his good mood came from his little therapy session with Dakarai... And he couldn't help but feel his cheeks grow just a slight bit pinker.

"Now, as we wait for the ensuing chaos..." He said, pausing his sentence as he gestured to the stream that was quite quickly marching and flying its way up to and through the 1B dorm's door. "...time for another truth. Which Pro Hero do you think is the coolest. And just do you don't ask me this back, mine is probably... Honestly, I'd say Ground Zero (I'm pretty sure that's Bakugo) or Froppy. Mostly Bakugo because it's funny seeing him talk on live TV, and Froppy because of her expertise in coastal hero work... I mean, I love the ocean so... Wait, I'm getting off track, who is it for you?" He asked, as he brushed his soaked, matted-down hair put of his eyes. He needed to get it dry and messy again, he looked like a scrub with it all down and smooth.

@Night's Shadow @Schrift007

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki smiled and made her way over to the kitchenette with Kate "I'll help" she said as she created a tendril of darkness that wrapped around different snack packets and emptied them into bowls she then stretched the tendril to the table and placed the bowls down "there now if anyone wants some then..." Yuuki stopped as she was cut off by a small cough, she put her hand to her mouth and found it with specks of red and black liquid, she had thought she was fine now but she guessed that was just because of the lack of quirk use. She sighed and wiped off her mouth, before coughing again. She turned away from Kate "uh I'll be right back I just need to deal with something" she said quickly before heading to the bathroom to clean up. She entered the bathroom just as she coughed up a little more fluid, this was less than the last which meant it was at least getting better.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

[Autoing Ru by Barefoot Kittens' permission]

Ru halted, having been put on the spot. He thought for a while, trying to ignore the oddly menacing look Caleb was giving him. He was at a loss, so he decided to go with something that shouldn't be too provocative (he didn't want to make the big guy angry).

"Ummm... how did you and Sam meet?" He visibly flinched as the words left his mouth. Such a question was cliche as heck. He took consolation in the fact that Caleb replied with a warm smile, and Ru could have sworn he rubbed Sam's lower back affectionately.

"Well it's not a very wild story. I was hitting the bags in the gym and she walked in. We sparred, and it was a ton of fun." He paused but Sam looked at him meaningfully and he carried on with a chuckle. "Oh okay I'll tell them that too. Then I jumped us both up to the roof, we watched the sun set." He was careful to leave out the details of how strange he had felt then.

Caleb looked around slowly for someone to pick. Then his head jerked to face at one of the new kids. "You. I... Don't know your name, but I pick you. Truth or Dare?"

@Captain Pokémon

Hideo was actually about to fall asleep before he noticed some guy had pointed at him and asked him truth or dare. The guy also apparently didn’t know his name. “Oh, I was noticed this time.” He said, still kinda mad about being ignored the first time he introduced himself. “My name’s Hideo Hiroaki.” He said.
He was obviously gonna pick truth. He didn’t want to do anything stupid right now. Besides, the game was started to get to know the new students like him anyway. “Truth.” He said while casually spinning an energy triangle on his finger.

@Hogzilla

(I know it’s short, but I’ve kinda fallen behind and don’t have much to say about what’s happened so far.)

After grimacing at Hideo's remark, Caleb shook his head and ignored it. No sense in raising a fuss.

Caleb thought for a moment before deciding. "I don't know much about him. I don't have anything I really need to know about him because there's not much I DO know about him." He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Why are you here? Like, why do you want to be a hero?"

Caleb sat back, maintaining a straight face. He was aware the question was a lot more serious than the others had been but it felt appropriate.

@Captain Pokémon

"NOOOO!!! GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!" Max was screaming full throated. She was a tough girl, and didn't scare easy. Her father had taught her to fight, conditioned her physically and schooled her mentally before she was accepted into UA.

He'd never been able to break her instinctive revulsion for things with too many legs. She had been getting changed after a shower when the stream of creepy crawlies began to issue. If she hadn't just left the restroom she might have been able to swap out of her tricky situation, but as it stood, she was only able to avoid some of the bugs by jumping up and clinging to the jamb of a door frame like a monkey or a... "No! Not like a spider!" She scolded herself internally. Anyone who happened across her would see her shaking like a 1950s housewife who just saw a mouse.

"Today was such a good day up until now..." She moaned internally.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Yowai was in his room, studying metals and trying to thing of new alloys he could make. Most times he relied on iron or titanium to fight. Yowai was halfway through a book, when he heard a scream. It made him jump and fall out of his chair. He decided to find out. Going downstairs it became very obvious what was going on. Max was clinging to the door frame, while an army of bugs marched in from the door. In a panic he activated his quirk and charged up the stairs. He fell on the 4th stair and fell into the swarm. He writhed on the floor screaming. Getting up he reshaped the stair railings into a large wall, curved outward to stop any bugs from getting to him. After the bugs got past his shield, he reshaped it into a ball. "Hey Max, catch this and throw it at the stairs, then use your quirk", he called out to her.
@Hogzilla

Hiro laughed at the army of bugs marching into 1B. He had to admit, that this was more fun than he thought it would be. "Kureiji's girlfriend has joined the party", he laughed, when he saw Dakarai. He thought about Kureiji's truth. Was it Red Riot? Not in a long shot. What about Todo? Nope that wasn't an option either. Then he remembered. "So I know I'm going to sound weird but my favourite hero would be Endevour. He's by far one of the coolest heroes with his no shit attitude and his insane quirk. He is by far my favourite, like did you see his fight with that Nomu? My dad showed me on his phone once and I couldn't stop watching him. He goes boom blame kaboom pop!", hiro jumped around making noises, that mostly resembled the rice crispy elves.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Night's Shadow

Kureiji was laughing right along with Hiro, but had his fingers raised into a snapping position so he could erase all the bugs in an instant, because you know, the bugs weren’t actually stinging or biting anyone, they were just walking all over people, and that was probably cause enough to freak out. He sighed at Hiro’s first comment, and massaged the sides of his head.

“I already told you, it’s not like that, she can find someone a whole lot better than me. She’s way too nice to date a sewer rat like me...” he muttered, and shook it off, listening to what he had decided his favorite hero was. “It’s understandable. I’ve heard that he wasn’t the greatest guy for a while, but after he became #1, he really began to change himself for the better... so sure, that works...” he smiled, and looked back through the window, laughing in the Direction of Dakarai so that she knew their plan had worked.

@Night's Shadow @Schrift007 @Hogzilla

Katelyn saw Yuuki cough, and then run off into the bathroom... she knew that Yuuki had said she was okay, but she couldn’t be certain... she at least wanted to make sure she was fine... so she cautiously walked over to the restroom (which I’m assuming is like a school bathroom with more than one stall-) and opened the door, looking out for Yuuki. She saw her by the sink, coughing up blood and what looked like squid ink!? “Hey! What’s that? Are you sure you’re okay?” She asked, shutting the door and coming closer.

@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
(OOC: insert my 1B baby’s debut! XD)

Suterusu had been humming to himself in the dorm room, idly stitching patterns into his arm with blue string, when a vast variety of insects and other creepy-crawlies came in through the crack under the door. He blinked in surprise at them before smiling slightly, finishing his final stitch, and bending down to the level of the bugs. He stuck his finger down, allowing a large spider to crawl up his hand before setting it down on the floor again and heading out to where the other students were out of their mind with terror. “What’s the big deal with you?” he asked innocently. “I don’t see a problem. They’re just bugs.” As if to illustrate his point, he caught a flying beetle and held it out to the others, heedless of the other insects around him, grinning like an idiot at their disgusted/terrified looks at the floor. “See? Nothing to be afraid of...”

Dakarai nodded at Kureiji, holding in her laughter the best she could. Good one, she mouthed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki was just throwing another tissue in the bin when she heard Kate behind her, "oh hey Kate, this stuff? Well it's what my body releases after I overuse my quirk, it's liquefied shadow matter/energy stuff mixed with my blood and my body violently expels the stuff for a while after I lose control. It's alright though, it's a lot less now, I should be fine in about a week" she stated simply before wiping some excess fluid from her mouth and turning to face Kate with a smile "see I'm alright now, well at least until the next episode but you don't need to worry about this really" she said before giving the girl a pat on the shoulder, "well we should probably leave the bathroom now" she added as she walked to the door and waited for Kate.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

(Sorry this took so long, my creativity left and went on vacation for a while.)

The triangle Hideo was spinning fell off of his finger. He honestly wasn’t expecting that.
He closed his eyes for a second, then reopened them again. “Simple. I want to be a hero to help people. I know that sounds boring, but it truly is my reason. I want people to see me and feel safe.
I want to strike fear into villain’s hearts. I want to be a true hero.” While all of this was kind of dramatic, Neon said it in a surprisingly casual way, as if telling someone what his favorite color was.

@Hogzilla

Caleb nodded at Hideo's answer. He wasn't smiling but it was clear he approved of the new guy's reasoning. "Noble sentiment, which should be held to tightly."
Sam tapped his hand to get his attention, and jerked her thumb at the window. As Caleb turned, he noticed Dakarai was looking out the window with more than passing interest. Caleb didn't see anything of note. He said as much until Sam softly told him "Look further. On the opposite roof. Near the edge."

It took Caleb a bit to see, but when he did he snarled in exasperation. "Stay here. This could get messy." He ordered Sam softly but firmly. He stood and pulled off his shirt, revealing an almost grotesquely defined musculature that was hardening as his quirk activated. "I'm going out there to get them down before this gets out of hand" he stated to everyone in the room, although he privately thought it was too late for that. "Anyone who wants to help can do so." He waited for any response before stepping out into the rain, leaping up to the roof in a single jump, barking "What exactly are you two doing?"
@Schrift007 @Cryronn the Mudkip
-----
Max caught the metal ball thrown at her, stammering "Th-thanks, Yowai. I owe you one." She blushed with gratitude that the shy boy had helped her, but also embarrassment that she'd been seen freaking out as she was. She tossed the ball down the stairs and warped away, sighing with relief as she found no bugs.

With a personal crisis averted, she began running downstairs to find someone in a position of authority to avert the greater one.

(Real quick, they moved to ground level a couple posts ago, just wanted to make sure you knew they were on the ground at the moment.)

Kureiji turned, and saw Caleb walking outside. Suddenly, a burst of fear welled up inside his chest, but not for his own safety, but for Hiro's. If Caleb and Hiro got in a... No. He couldn't let another fight like during Camp happen. He couldn't watch anything like that and barely be able to help again. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly, all the insects turned into a fine green mist that floated up and dissolved completely. He grabbed Hiro's shoulder and pushed him back, and hissed under his breath- "Please, get out of here, I got this, don't worry." Before clearing his throat and turning to Caleb.

"Sorry, sorry, this was all my idea, trust me, Hiro had nothing to do with it. It was just a simple prank, none of the bugs could or should've actually hurt anyone, it was just to freak em' out. No harm no foul, I was just trying to have some fun, okay?" He asked, and turned to where the swarm once was, gesturing to it. "I got rid of all the bugs anyway, so everyone should be fine now. No need to get your nuts in a twist about this." He said, crossing his arms. Suddenly, the rain felt a lot less calming then it had, thunder and lightning rolling across the sky. He bit the inside of his cheek, hoping Hiro took his advice and got away, hopefully back inside the common room. He needed to deal with this himself, for the safety of his friends. If he got hurt... I mean, who cared?

@Schrift007 @Hogzilla

Kate sighed in relief, and gave Yuuki a quick squeeze, before pulling off and giving her a bit of a stern look. "Okay, but don't make me worry like that again, I wanna know what's going on. So next time, tell me what's going on before you just run off and make me worried, okay?" She said, and opened the door, walking back out to see that Caleb was gone and... Huh. "Hey uhh, what the heck is going on around here?" She asked, looking between the students with a nervous expression.

@Shadow_Pup

Miku's face fell when he heard Ru's answer, which seemed a little self-deprecating. The guy seemed pretty smart, at the very least he was more rational than him. And apparently he didn't even want to be a Hero??? What??!! Did the kid know he was attending a Pro Hero Highschool? That seriosly made Miku overthink things. Was that question just too much? Did he hurt his friend's feelings? Did he make himself look even worse in front of his classmates? Did he just waste his question on something as heavy as that? Was this game seriously messing with his head this much? Was he getting hungry all of a sudden?
When he came back to reality, everyone was silent as they watched Caleb take off his shirt, which kinda weirded Miku out.
"Wouldn't he get cold in the rain?" As he exited the building, new girl, Kate, asked what was going on. So, as if forgetting that he was upset, Miku decided to educate her about their class.
"Well you see, Kate," he spoke to the girl and pointed through the window at the half-naked Caleb who was marching in the direction of the two boys. He started talking like he was on some kind of nature show, just without the Australian accent. "the Caleb is going to have a discussion with his natural enemy, the Hiro, and the more friendly species, the Kureiji. If the Hiro will show any sign of hostility, the Caleb will have no choice but to spar with him, while the Kureiji will be stuck in the middle..." He stopped and thought for a second, he must've sounded like a complete arse in that moment. So he dropped the scientific talk and just said it normally. "Well, when Hiro does something, um... morally inappropriate, let's say, Caleb will have a talk with him, and these talks usually ended up in fights. Then someone tries to stop them and they get hurt..." He gave her a small, anxious smile, before looking back through the window. He watched with worry as Caleb approached the pair, but his expression softened a tad when Kureiji stepped in front of Hiro. There was still a chance that this night would take a an even more sour turn, but Caleb was pretty understanding, most of the time, anyway.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Aika was in her room, squinting at her phone in the dark. She was checking out articles about the Island Attack, there was nothing she liked to read more than reporters freaking out. The door to the balcony was slightly opened, just enough to clearly hear the calming, yet terrifying sound of the rain, but not enough that rain would actually get inside the room. At one point, she heard the faint sound of laughter. It wasn't coming from the dorm, which meant one of two things: a gang of delinquents was strolling around campus in the rain, laughing at some poor three-legged dog or something, or a pair of students was finding something ridiculously funny. She didn't pay much attention to it, as she didn't quite care what others found amusing, until she heard several shrieks of terror down the hall. She let out a dramatic sigh and put her phone down. As she came out of her room, her eyes widened with horror as a swarm of bugs were all marching towards her. There were beetles, ants, spiders and bees, which could only mean one of two things: a bug Villain was attacking U.A., or someone was pranking them. While the bugs were absolutely disgusting and honestly, quite freaky, Aika wasn't just going to run away. And, with the help of her five braincells that weren't either asleep or thinking about all of the fictional characters that she was idoling, she... turned her hands into big fans. Big... paper-like fans. Yes, she was trying to blow all of the bugs back. That was the plan she came up with. But give her some credit, it might've worked on the bees. She took a deep breath, ready to swat her hands like she never swatted before, but the bugs poofed into green mist. She didn't have to do anything, but that was a bit of a let-down. Her hands morphed back into their regular shape, a relieved, yet disappointed look on Aika's face and she carefully approached the stairs. She didn't even glance at her classmates, she was too determimed to find the perpetrators. As she got down the stairs, a voice kept getting louder and louder, the bug people were nearby. It was a familiar voice, so it couldn't have been a Villain, which finally lead to the conclusion that someone from 1A was pulling a prank on them. It wasn't that big of a shock to her, considering the natures of some students from that class. Before rounding the corner into the common room, Aika took a peek at the two boys standing in front of the place where the door used to be. It was that very muscular guy from 1A, who had his shirt off, for a reason that was beyond her, and that Yaoyorozu kid, the kid who previously had green hair, the kid who was nothing like his mother. The boy apparently was trying to defend someone else, saying that it was only his idea to prank them. The girl frowned, of course he was going to try to cover for his friend, instead of rightfully saying it was a collaboration. While that act was selfless, noble and the sign of a true friend, it was pretty stupid. It was obvious that, whoever the other student was, they were involved! She kept staring at them, watching their every move. If a fight broke out, at least she could try to direct it away from their dorm, it suffered enough as it is.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Kureiji stop, I'm not a helpless five year old.", Hiro grumbled. "Hey Caleb, I came up with the prank, Kureiji just did what I told him. Now if you've got an issue, punch me through a building but don't drag my, uhh friends, yeah that's the word. Yeah don't bring my friends into this, if you do I'll burn this school and everyone here to hell. And if you get Dakarai involved I'll make sure you burn in the pits of hell", Hiro snarled. He was practically spitting on Caleb. He ignited his one fist, prepared to throw the first swing. He was getting closer to when Yowai waddled over to the guys. "Please don't fight, I don't kknow about you but I think the prank was sort of funny", he squeaked. Truth was Yowai hated the prank and wanted to punch Hiro but maybe if he said it was funny, Caleb could maybe calm down. Hiro smiled before taking a step back, "Wait your the kid I knocked down? Not going to lie that's brave of you to come here"

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Night's Shadow @Hogzilla

Kureiji gulped audibly when Hiro didn't back down... God, he should've expected this. He didn't want a fight to break out at all, that was the last thing he wanted! Stupid or not, he wasn't gonna let two of his friends tear each other's throats out, that was going to be a hard no from him. He attempted to hold Hiro back again, but fortunately he seemed to turn his attention to one of the 1B students, who while clearly lying out of his teeth, hopefully was only trying to diffuse the situation. "Guys, I swear to god if you fight, it's not gonna end well... And I was having such a fucking great time too..." He groaned a bit, and reached into his pocket, subconsciously summoning a wooden knife in his pocket.

"But yeah, don't involve Dakarai in this, she's been through enough shit lately, and I'm not gonna make her deal with my and Hiro's problems any more than she already is..." He said, his voice full of venom that he'd had to make Dakarai deal with so much in such a short span of time, even though most of it, like the villain attack, weren't even his fault. He tensed up a lot, hoping not to get a double-decker knuckle sandwich from big meaty claws over here. "So yeah, Hiro, please, just let me get in trouble for this, I just don't want you guys to fight!!!"

@Night's Shadow @Hogzilla @Schrift007

Caleb snarled like a bear. Both Kureiji and Hiro did a good job of explaining themselves. Had they left it at that he probably would've let them off with stern explanation as to why they had crossed a line, except both just had to slip in a threat or insult. Kureiji was the more fragile of the two. Hit him with the sucker punch and focus on Hiro's injured arm... "Maybe I'll tear the thing off. Considering what he did earlier, that'd be almost funny."

No. He cut those evil thoughts off sharp. No, he wouldn't rise to the bait. He grimaced and regarded both of them with a look that said if they tried to back up their threats he'd. "For guys who don't want a fight, you sure are full of trash talk. But don't worry. I'm not going to beat you two up if I can help it. I'd prefer not hurt anyone if I can help it."

He was puzzled when they brought up Dakarai. She was inside, not the least bit involved in this scenario at all. He took a deep breath and softened his tone. "As for Dakarai... I'm glad you care about her but she's not in any danger so save your empty threats." He was quiet for a moment before something spurred him to say something completely different. "But as long as she's on my mind... Kureiji. Ask her out already, or you'll never know what could I been."

He turned away, and went to go inside, but not before warning them "I'm not going to snitch, but I doubt the teachers will have any trouble figuring out who's behind this." He shrugged and walked back inside, where his shirt was ready, nice and dry.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Schrift007

Last edited:
Kureiji took to bracing himself for a possible attack or jab from Caleb, but sighed in relief as nothing came. To be honest, he’d probably deserve one, but Caleb was a restrained guy. He sighed, and nodded. “Yeah, yeah, there was no reason for me to be that vulgar, I get it... stuff just, slips out sometimes... it’s just me at this point...” he sighed, and began to walk back in after Caleb. “Let’s go back inside, Hiro.” He muttered.

When he’d mentioned Dakarai, he spoke back. “Well, it’s because she was definitely knew about our prank, I mean, she saw us and didn’t say shit... So that’s the main reason I was worried, and-“ when Kureiji heard his second sentence, he made a noise that sounded like a deflating balloon, practically melting into his shoes. “Hhhhey, listen here, buck-o... she’s spoken on countless occasions about how she doesn’t know about romance... she should date someone who can actually... you know, not be shit for a couple hours... and someone that can actually teach her how romantic emotions work... I’m not that guy...” his face was a scarlet red as he pushed his was through the door, grabbing his towel and pulling it back over his shoulders, hiding his face from the group. “Hey, we’re back...”

@Schrift007 @Hogzilla @Night's Shadow

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro just stood there in the rain. He just tried to take in what had just happened, Caleb left without a fight, Kureiji went back inside. He thought about what Caleb had said about asking a girl out. He went back into the dorms and took a seat next to Kureiji. He was dripping with water, and his usual spiked up hair was flopping down his face. "I think you and Dakarai would go well together. I think your the guy for her, but that's just my opinion", he said. "Hell, at least you can get a girl, most girls are afraid to go near me", he laughed. Maybe I should test that theory, it's probably true, he thought to himself. Hiro dried himself using his scales, he heated them to dry off.

“I’m... okay, maybe I’ll ask her out... listen, I’ll thing about it, okay? I just need to figure out how and stuff... and stop speaking so loud, we’re half a room away from her!” Kureiji hissed softly, rubbing the blush off his face as he pulled the towel up over his head, scrubbing his hair dry to make it once again, springy and spiky as it usually was. “Ugh... okay!”

After giving that enthusiastic “Okay,” he stood up, and jabbed a thumb at his chest. “See, since I started this game of Truth or Dare, and I haven’t been dared by anyone yet, and everything is starting to slow down a bit more seeing as it’s getting a little late, how about we end this? First person to think of a Dare, lay it on me, I’m prepared... maybe... you know what, just... do whatever the heck y’all want.” He said, standing there a bit awkwardly now.

@Schrift007

Kate sighed in relief as everyone funneled back inside, all three of them completely soaked. Caleb went back to his girlfriend, the one who’d just recently entered, and Kureiji and Hiro had sat down and were talking about... something spicy... she wasn’t gonna pry though, so simply returned to her place on the couch and sprawled our, grabbing some of the snacks that Yuuki had helped her supply.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Well no pressure, if anyone could do it I'd say it's you", he smiled. The thought of asking a girl out stuck in his head a bit longer, if Hiro had to who would he ask? The first part was easy, just whittle down the numbers to the people who aren't afraid of him. Now whittle it down some more to the people who like him him, and... oh wait. Nobody liked him. He stopped thinking about it, and listened to Kureiji. A devilish smile flashed across his face. He stood up and moved closer to Kureiji, so he was inches away from his ear. "I dare you to ask out Dakarai", he whispered, so only Kureiji could here it. Hiro sat back down, next to Yuuki. "How you feeling? You still coughing up blood? You know that little fire flower I made, well just to show I care, and wasn't saying it for the sake of my guilt, I'll always keep it aflame.", he said.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Shadow_Pup

Kureiji knew that with Hiro giving him a dare, it was probably not gonna be too much fun for him. His face turned deep red as Hiro whispered the dare into his ear, thankfully keeping it a secret for the time being... But not until he, you know, actually did it. He slid up to Hiro, going even quieter so that Yuuki couldn't hear, and hissed softly- "I... I wanna do that on my own terms, I don't want to be forced to by a game of truth or dare... So... If it's okay with you, I might have to not... Do that one..." He gave Hiro a sort of pleading look, hoping he'd understand...

He pulled himself back up, brushing the blush off his face once more, but to less effect, still having a bit of pinkness on his cheeks. He cleared his throat. "Uhhh, I'm not doing Hiro's dare, as what he's telling me to do is something quite... Personal... So..." He cleared his throat once more, and nervously slid his feet against the carpeted floor. "Anyone else?"

@Schrift007

Kate looked at Hiro, but this time didn't really flinch. I mean, she hasn't been scared by him the first time, enough to tell him off at least... So, she decided she would keep at least some of the peace. She looked over at him, and answered his question for Yuuki. "She's still been having some problems with it, but it's only when she uses her quirk, and she told me it's been getting exponentially better... Erm... By the way, I didn't really formally introduce myself... I'm Katelyn Midoriya, but most people call me Kate... And I believe our dad's were classmates and work on missions together fairly often, right? Red Riot is his Hero Name?" She thought out loud, kind of getting into a big of a long winded ramble.

@Schrift007 @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned to Hiro and smiled, she heard Kate speak and nodded "yeah, I'll be fine, thanks for asking though" she said as she yawned rather loudly "I think I'm going to head up to bed, I'm actually quite tired. See you guys tomorrow, thanks for the good conversation Kate" she said before getting up and making her way upstairs. She reached her room and entered, turning on the lights and flopping onto the bed without changing and staring at the ceiling.
@Schrift007 @Cryronn the Mudkip

Kishi kept watch of the game with anticipation. It seemed nobody had noticed him, which pleased him.

Looks like all that grinding to level up my stealth was worth it. I'm practically invisible!

At one point the gentle giant rose and stepped outside. Getting ready to enforce justice alongside the giant, Kishi prepped himself. Bu alas, his services were not needed, for soon enough the giant returned with the Summoner and the Fiend drenched in rain.

After some time had passed, he noticed Yuuki turn in for the night and return to her dorm. He decided it would be best to follow suit, as he was still injured and needed all the rest he could get. The throbbing in his chest reminded him of that fact.

He began to rise and was about to wish everyone good night, but decided that he would disappear as silently as he appeared. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

They shall soon call me 'The Ghost of U.A'!

And with that last, slightly painful thought still lingering in his mind, he quietly walked up the staircase, taking one last look at the stormy night sky before vanishing into the darkness of his dorm.

TIME SKIP(i think)

Minoru
Ru leaned over the shoulder of a blonde haired boy with thick spectacles, his gaze concentrated heavily on the contraption in the boy' hands. of course, Ru had no idea what the boy was doing as he methodically screwed together each piece, but he wasn't standing in the U.A. workshop for no reason. Ru had needed a few adjustments to his costume for some time and the support students were, while busy with requests, eager to help him out. The small boy below him was rather short and round, a quiet fellow who only muttered about his progress occasionally. Still, Ru knew that he was almost done based off of a comment a few minutes before which detailed that he was only making finishing touches.A few minutes went by a total silence in the workshop, as the sports festival drew near everyone was kicking it into high gear as far as work went. Then, without warning, the support student jumped backwards to exam his final product, bumping into Ru's legs and causing a squeak to escape the taller male's lips.
Ru chuckled awkwardly, momentarily screaming on the inside at how much attention was drawn to him, but he quickly forgot about the mishap when the blonde boy gestured towards the downward facing gauntlets on the desk. Each gauntlet was made of durable, navy blue fabric and sported violet mechanics that ran down each finger with gun-like tips and a tube that wrapped around his wrist. The gloves were intended to store his quirk's substance and enhance the range and speed at which he can shoot his glue. He had earlier also acquired "bomb" like orbs which could store his goo and explode on impact. Just a few week earlier, and Ru wouldn't told anyone that he wasn't interested in anything that had to do with becoming a hero- but now he only had one thing on his mind, and that was the sports festival.

Sam
A soft grunt was released as Sam curled her body upward until her forehead touched the thick branch of the tree that her tail hung from.The girl was a good distance from the ground, about 12 feet an a few branches high, and underneath her was a pile of stuff. The top part of her karate gi was folded beside a pile of books, she wore only her sports bra and karate pants, beads of sweat dripping onto the material below her. There were enough books to last a good 4 or 5 of reading, each one on a topic of either martial arts or self defense. She had been outside for about an hour, now, but was already feeling tired. It had been a while since she had time to actually work out. Of course, she spent plenty of time in the gym with Caleb, and the school day was full of exercising- but it was the first time in weeks that she had isolated herself from all other distractions to focus on one thing: her body. She now trained in the forest surrounding U.A. High, choosing a silent spot with a large shaded tree to keep her company. After another couple of crunches, Sam's body fell limp so that only her tail was supporting her- and gradually she lowered herself to the floor. She had been training her tail's expansion reach for some time now, but it sort of just stopped at 15 feet so she decided to focus more on her body up until the time of the sports festival.
Sam attempted to calm her breathing, forcing her chest to rise and fall slower than it wanted to. She then picked up a book at the top of her stack, it was titled "pressure points in pictures" and was a thick book with less words than pictures. The girl then took a push-up position and scooted the book under her so she could read it, almost immediately going into one handed push ups while her free hand flipped through the pages of the book. Sam mouthed every word she read, trying to commit the pressure points to memory- but she found her mind wandering without her consent. She couldn't help but think about what would happen after the sports festival. Caleb was strong, there was no doubt, he had high enough potential that she didn't doubt at all that he couldn't come in first place. But that meant he'd get into a good internship, one that was probably in a big city somewhere far away. That meant that she'd be seeing even less of him. The girl sighed before realizing that she was mindlessly flipping through the book, quickly shaking her head and returning her concentration to training.

Akagi

Akagi groaned as he rolled a metal cylindrical object under his feet while slouching in an arm chair in the 1B dormitory. The boy held his phone up to his face but hovered it a few inches away from his ear, an irritated expression etched across his features. "I know, I know. I'm not stupid, okay?" Akagi huffed and sunk deeper into the chair. On the other line was his mother, pro hero Rule, the pair's phone conversations were typically only one way and it bored Akagi to death, though he didn't dare disrespect the woman. Yui was not a particularly strict parent, but she had a no nonsense attitude and tended to lecture- especially when it came to anything that had to do with heroes. And Akagi typically wanted to do things his own way. The most recent dispute between the pair, which the older woman won per usual, was centered around Akagi's lack of offensive ability because of his quirk's limitations. Of course, this subject was already a sore spot for the boy- so he was quick to reject all of his mother's suggestions, but in the end Yui always got her way. Akagi had agreed to get a weapon as part of his hero costume, though only on the condition that it matched the aesthetic of the rest of his suit and that it was compact enough to carry around with ease. Akagi ended up with the weapon that was currently under his feet, a retractable staff. Akagi let out a few grunts as the calm voice on the other side seemed to wrap up, "Yeah, okay. I got it already." Akagi huffed before hanging up the phone and letting out a groan. The boy kicked the collapsed staff away from him and it rolled back before he picked it up. Focusing on trying to learn a new skill now was stupid, he figured he would be better off putting time into perfecting what he could do with his quirk before the sports festival, It'd be impossible to master the weapon before the festival anyways, it would just get in the way.
Akagi reached for the staff before tightening his grip on it and standing from the chair, a quick glance towards the clock confirmed that he had been on the phone way longer than he needed to be. The boy stretched by extended his arms upwards before he walked out of the dorm, running his fingers across the etching of the staff mindlessly as he searched for something to do. He knew better than to slack off at such an important time, but he really wasn't in the mood for training and he definitely didn't want to open his stupid staff.