• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Time Skip
Yuuki

Yuuki opens her eyes from her seated position on the training room she had been meditating as a way to help with her control, she stood up and spread out her arms as she prepared to do more physical training. Her preferred training involved a lot of stretching and gymnastic flexibility exercises. She lowered herself into the splits with ease and began to twist her upper body from side to side whilst holding weights in her hand. She was very proud of her flexibility and it came in handy from time to time, she continued to do her split twist exercise while she thought of another exercise.

Tsuya
Tsuya was hanging from a tree using the stickiness of her feet, she was just outside the 1A dorm room as she couldn't be bothered to go very far to train, she was hanging upside down and reading a book about monsters and stuff, the book was to help her test how well she could keep her grip when she was focused on something else. At the moment it wasn't really working as she kept glancing at her feet and refusing to stop focusing mostly on her quirk, she had attempted it a few moments ago and had ended up with a bump on the head for attempting it, she decided to attempt it again and unsurprisingly to herself the second she fully focused on the book, she fell right on her face, she sat up and rubbed her nose "god damn it, why can't I do this" she shouted in frustration.

Caleb kept standing with effort. He was in a moderately sized room. The room had no windows, because it was in a subbasement, where windows were useless. The concrete walls were painted a drab green, except for where there were dents. Fist sized dents, some barely having the impressions of knuckles, others were deeper, where he'd put his whole fist into the wall before it stopped.

His body was slick with sweat, which oddly did nothing to remove the dried blood on his knuckles, knees, elbows and shins. He wouldn't have been tired at that moment had he been training normally, but he wasn't. In fact, his bare, muscular chest was heaving. Ending his rages led to feedback commensurate with how long he'd used his quirk. Dizziness, spasms in his hands, nosebleeds, hazy vision... All these and others could happen. He'd been forcing himself to confront these, to force through the pain in hopes of mitigating them. He'd been somewhat successful against the lower-level symptoms, but less against the more severe cases. He'd ferreted himself away in this room in case he lost control, and so nobody would see or hear him, whether or not he lost control. Unless they were in the basement too, but he hoped nobody would hear his feral screaming.

Blood had trickled into his mouth from his nose. He spat it out and hardened his gaze at the largest hole in the wall. "Focus." The thought blazed in Caleb's mind and he jerked his fists up again and began punching the wall, snarling.

Alone as he was, he'd come to realize that the rage in his heart and soul did speak to him after a fashion. The rage was a scream, all caps, bold and italicized, but it wasn't in words, it didn't even have letters. It couldn't be transcribed, and the only interpretation of this scream was what it was: Rage. But that wordless roar still held worlds of meaning that mankind understood with sickening ease. As he struck more, he felt the rage swelling up, and the wordless roar began to worm into his lungs. "FOCUS." He stamped down on it.

Ten minutes later Caleb released his quirk and although he had a splitting headache for his troubles, that was it. "A good sign." He thought, the feedback usually being worse after such prolonged and vigorous use of his quirk. He sat down on a crate he'd found and thought on the tournament. He wasn't so arrogant as to believe it a done deal, but he believed he could win the whole thing. His academic and moral integrity forebade him from trying to give anything less than his best, but he wasn't entirely sure winning would be all that great. It would likely mean a good internship, but that would mean much less time on campus. From a professional perspective it was everything he could want, but from a social standpoint it made him melancholic. Sam filled his thoughts, happy thoughts of a gentle kiss, a warm smile, and her nearly obsidian eyes. He wanted to-

"FOCUS."

He squashed those feelings too. He had to. Now was not the time. There was a time for love, and a time for hate. A time for peace, and a time for war. He seized the rage - it was worryingly easy to reach this time - and intoxicating power flooded into him, swallowing notions of romance, drowning desires for intimacy, devouring the gentle soul he tried to be. Part of him wanted to wretch.

Last edited:
Time Skip-

A loud crack echoed across a stone floor, as a fissure burst through it and stopped at the dirt , sending some of it up in a small dirt geyser. Kureiji stood as the source of this crack, standing upon the square of stone in the middle of a dirt-laden circle. He was outside, however he still felt rather enclosed, being between three packed-together buildings on campus, one of them being the normal training ground. To create the crack, Kureiji had slammed down a large and durable stake-hammer, made of... Bone. He pulled it up, and turned it into fine green mist, falling onto his butt and panting, sweating like hell.

He'd recently discovered that a more effective and durable material he could make his weapons out of was Animal bone. It took a lot more effort to form the shape of the weapons inside of him than it did with wood, but their increased oomph mitigated that. He pulled himself back up, and flexed his body once more, flipping around behind him and in record timing, created a long bone-forged blade that he gauged right into the side of a training dummy that stood on the stone square as well, chopping it clean in two... Good, he was improving. He had to, if he was going to be winning the sports festival in just under a month. "...mmmmffffuck yeah... Better get all these cusses out before I see Caleb again...hhhheheh..."

---

Katelyn had gotten to improve her quirk quite a bit since she had arrived. Though she had barely used her cloud abilities, they were mostly unreliable due to the dehydrating effect of the long term use of them. She simply walked up to a long distance shooting range, and aimed at one of the targets, her finger in a flicking position. Following the example of her father, she grit her teeth, and under her breath hissed- "...smash..!" Before launching a streamlined blast of wind by releasing the flick, striking the target in the center and ripping it to shreds. She grinned, knowing that the more targets she was able to rip apart from far away, the better she'd get. She turned her gaze to Yuuki doing gymnastics, and, hoping she'd notice her, gave her a small wave and an optimistic smile, before returning to shoot another target. While this wasn't physically demanding work, it was demanding mentally, and she needed all the focus she could muster as each consecutive target was further and further away.

@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai wiped her brow, panting. She’d been out since five in the morning, training hard for the looming sports festival in just about a month’s time. At the point she was at, she didn’t really have many other animals she could use the parts of. Besides, she was running out of room on her body to create different limbs out of. Nah, now she was training away from everyone else, honing her spontaneity. She was known for the vast number of animal parts she could produce at once and control, but by doing that, she was only using her quirk. Now, she was training to become her quirk.

“Come on, Dakarai,” the girl berated herself. “You’re not tired. You are not tired. You’ve got plenty of fight in you left. Argh.” She shook her head, sending tiny droplets of sweat flying. “Do it again. Let’s go.” She took one last breath before commencing her training sequence again.

Kangaroo legs. Bound towards the tree at the far end of the clearing. The second she’s close enough to make the jump, absorb the legs. Gorilla arms. Catch a thick enough branch for her weight. Swing higher. Get to the top. Launch off the peak of the tree, absorb the arms. Tentacles. Slingshot towards the ground. Absorb them and pop out some wings, and pull up inches from the ground. Work the wing muscles, barely avoiding trees in close quarters. Swing around back towards the clearing, absorbing the wings and stopping momentum immediately using claws. The take a breather, rinse, and repeat.

“Ugh.” Dakarai dropped to one knee at the end of what felt like her millionth round. She pulled her hair back into her falling ponytail, trying to keep her bangs out of her face. To be completely honest... there hadn’t been a clearing in the woods before she started training. She’d accidentally knocked over several smaller trees with her slingshotting technique, not to mention all the saplings she’d run into during her rollercoaster flight obstacle course. Short shorts and a sports bra made it so her clothes weren’t torn to shreds, but her exhaustion felt like the weight of the sky had been strapped to her body. But she had to keep going. “Come on, you weakling,” she growled at herself. “You’re not done yet. Get to your damn feet and work till the end. Get up and do it again.”

Kishi hoped his injury would make him exempt from the Sports Festival, but Chrome Cranium knew perfectly well that he had recovered fully.

Curse that man and his brilliant head! He thought, stepping out of Cranium's office.

Well, I suppose the best course of action would be to start levelling up. I've been on the bench for a while now - I almost forgot I had a quirk!

He began chuckling, but after some reflection the laughter turned into genuine concern for his performance and he jogged back to his dorm to change into the standard U.A tracksuit, before heading back out to find a place to train.

Hmmm...I don't often use my quirk with harmful intentions towards others. In fact, I don't use it much to begin with outside of mobili- That's it!

He reflected, thinking of that one time he raced two of his past classmates.

I've got to think of more ways to use my quirk for mobility purposes. Our class is full of aggressive quirks, and I'll need to be light on my feet if I want to survive. I may have a quirk defect, but that didn't stop my father, and it sure as hell won't stop me either!

With a new goal in mind, he ran out to the general training area to find the Summoner already engaged in practice. He hoped that he didn't mind.

Alright. We already know how to glide, and travel while airborne. How about some faster ground movements, like a quick step?

First, he practiced dodging side to side, initially moving sloppily but getting better. Once he had the basic movement down, he began using his lasers to propel him and get extra distance with his dodges.

He even began using feints - dodging in one direction, but using his lasers to send him in the opposite direction. He also worked on curving his lasers, so that he could be propelled right behind his opponent.

All this movement and quirk use was heating him up very quickly, which was good. He'd need all the endurance training he could get.

Especially if he wanted to pull off this one move he had in mind...

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki saw Kate training and returned the wave. As she watched what the other girl was doing sh2 had an idea, returning to a standing position, she made her way over to Kate, "Hey Kate, I noticed you were using the targets and was wondering if I could be of any help, I have a new move called Shadow Golem and I think it might help you out" she said before creating a pair of humanoid shadowy figures that stood before them, each had a tether connecting them to Yuuki's hand "see moving targets, so would you like my help" she asked rather hopefully as she kind of just wanted to spend some more time with Kate and she thought this was the best opportunity.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Tsuya heard a loud crash and stood up, she still had a red marked on her nose but she put her book in her bag and left the bag by the tree before she walked over to find the source of the sound. She saw the person who caused the sound but what caught her attention was the boy who appeared to be doing movement based training. She walked over and cleared her throat, "um hi, I noticed you were focusing on movement, I do that as well as my quirk is very offensive. Do you think we could do some training together, it would be great to get some advice from a fellow student, my name is Tsuya Asui by the way, I dont think we've met" she said with a smile.
@RhythmThief

Kureiji glanced at Kishi. He remembered him from ten beginning of the year as one of the two he'd beaten in the Heroes Vs Villains combat exercise. He would've paused his training to go and see them, but paused as Tsuya, the Gecko Gal, stepped up to him before he could even take a step... He wanted to avoid making anything awkward by joining in... Honestly, they probably could use this space better than he could, he should move...

His gaze turned to the woods that was about a quarter-to-half mile away from the training area. He noticed that in a bit of a nearby vicinity was Sam, but her focus was so tight that he'd rather not interrupt. He turned his gaze to the other peeson, Dakarai. He bit his bottom lip, and took a deep breath. Maybe he should try and ask her out today? All he had to do was find some way to get close enough to her... I mean, with the animal based quirks it seemed almost... Perfect, that they should continue training together. He turned to Kishi and Tsuya, and gave them a small smile. "Erm, so I don't get in your way, I'm moving bit the woods nearby. Cya." He placed his palm on the ground and rocketed upward in a burst of leaves, which burst open his shirt and left him half naked. He turned his body sideways and released another internal-pressurized burst of leaves, that propelled him to the forest, where he landed in some of the gras, exploding into a sea of cotton to negate the fall.

---

After deadeye-ing another target, this time while not quite making it explode, punched a hole through it and sent the rest of what was left flying back, she turned her gaze to Yuuki. She smiled widely, seeing the girl had come over to her and had offered to train with her. She pulled the master of shadows into a quick hug, giggling a little. In the back of her mind, she wondered if she could possibly make her... Well, interest, in the girl, any more obvious. She nodded, and pointed to a more open section of the training facility. "I'll stand on one end, you stand on the other, and make as many as you can... But Y'know, don't get cought in the crossfire..." She said, and was indeed worried that her shots could miss and end up hitting Yuuki.

@Shadow_Pup

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
And... lift!

Two fixed-weight, fifty-kilogram dumbbells were slowly raised a few feet into the air, covered in a small electric field. This was Acura's way of training the electromagnetic part of his Quirk, the iron bars and weight being great for learning how to handle increasingly heavy objects. He had spent the last hour or so in the school's gym, working his way from thirty all the way to fifty kilograms. He was definitely getting the hang of it, but he also had to work on not spending too much internal current in the process.

To counteract this temporary problem until he could work on it properly, he had brought several small batteries to recharge himself every time he was low on current. Putting both dumbbells down, he decided to take a quick break, drinking some water from his nearby water bottle as well as picking up a battery from his bag.

With the battery on his hand, he absorbed its current into his own body, recharging himself before setting it aside along with other three batteries he had used prior. After a few seconds of catching his breath since the training was surprisingly exhausting, he got back to work, electromagnetically lifting the two weights up into the air once more, slightly higher this time.
@Schrift007

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki was taken aback slightly by the hug but calmed herself and nodded "yeah, I'd rather not end up on the receiving end of your quirk" she said as made her way down to the opposite end, once there she started to generate multiple figures and had them form up in different positions, she then stepped to the side with the others on both of her hands. She then had them started to move, some were simply moving forward others were moving forward and side to side. She had the closest few crouch slightly to give a lower target. She then gave a thumbs up "Ready" she said.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Kishi had been taking a quick break, panting heavily when he heard someone approach him from behind and introduce themselves.

"Ah yes, the Reptillian Ranger of Darkest Night. Pleasure to meet you. My name is Kishi. Kishi Aoyama!" He exclaimed, wanting to pose but simply not having the strength to. At least, not right now.

"Oui, I'm working on my movement, so I can be a real threat to our comrades!"

"Oh, you wish to join my party? Hmmmm....." He responded, stroking his chin. As he did this, he listened to the Summoner's farewell, and started to get a bit nervous since it was just him and Tsuya in the area now.

He began eyeing Tsuya up and down.

She's completely out of my league....in movement, of course. If her heritage is anything to go by, she'd probably run, or hop, circles around me.

He looked back up to meet her eyes.

Still, calm seas never made for a skilled sailor. If I'm to learn how to move, I may as well get bodied while doing it! Just like that Renkai Boost thing from Wagon Ball G!

He stopped stroking his chin, and held out his hand toward Tsuya.

"Very well, comrade! From now own, you and I shall partner to become stronger! May the sun shine on us both!"

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tsuya smiled and then paused to think about something, "Oh I have an idea, why don't I try to go from one place to another while you try to catch me and we'll switch around and I'll try to catch you, that way we can practice both apprehension and evasion" she said with a eager grin as her tongue stuck out slightly. She had thought of this before and had been looking for someone to try it out with, she looked around and saw a tree nearby, "I know how about from that large tree, to the roof of the training facility" she said pointing out both the tree and the building.
@RhythmThief

Kureiji almost immediately rolled out of the pile of cotton he had created and snapped, making it all disappear. He grabbed a few Cliff Bars from his pocket and began to munch down on them. While he'd gotten better at energy conservation, the leaves and cotton barely taking from his reserves, he needed all the energy he could get if he was going to try and train his super move. He took a deep breath, and flipped around to Dakarai, who had just finished another one of her aerial acrobatic sets. He gave her two claps and a wave, pointing at himself, as if telling her to watch. He'd gotten better at directing his Root Surge attack, but it was still nowhere near as focused as he'd like it to be. Dakarai had seen its growth, and he'd talked to her about it several times, so if he got it perfect, and she was watching... He could show off a little..!

He tossed off his shirt and kneeled on the ground, facing a nearby patch of forest. He knew that this attack would do some damage, so he'd put in a notice for landscaping. He closed his eyes, and focused all his energy into the center of his chest, feeling everything gather, wanting to release everywhere... But instead, he directed it all forward, and when everything was about to break and lash out everywhere... He let it snap open. A cascade of roots burst out of his chest and most of the front of his body, going almost straight forward and ripping through all the trees in its path, until it finally slowed, and came to a halt. A surge of roots. Completely centered on a point. A perfect directional attack. He collapsed forward into his creation, sweating profusely, but just managing to give Dakarai a smile and a weak thumbs up, before he had to put it down and rest his body.

@Night's Shadow

Katelyn nodded at Yuuki, and slid backwards. She brought both of her fingers up into the position to flick, and aimed at two of the moving shadowy figures... They weren't as far away as the targets, but were a worthy challenge indeed. She grit her teeth, anticipated their movements, and- "...smash!!!" She whisper-hiss-yelled from between her teeth, launching the two jet streams of air forward. One turned one of the shadows completely into a splatter of black goop, while the other completely lost everything but it's legs. Two almost perfect shots! She shot two mode, four more, eight more... Each one, she grew more and more accurate, until one remained, and with a yell, released one massive horizontal column of air that absolutely erased any chance if the shadow continuing to exist. While it wasn't a snipe, it was certainly a very strong attack.

@Shadow_Pup

(I @'ed both Shadows today.)
(This is an interesting turn of events.)

Samara
Sam let out a short huff as she rolled onto her back and looked up at the bright sky. By now the day had to be about half way over, there was still plenty of time left to train but she assumed everyone was going about there day already. The girl looked towards her books, it begun as a neat pile but by a certain point in her training they were all strewn out and half read. With a sudden nod, Sam got to her feet. She took a moment to gather her strength, noting how tired she was already and that she'd also have to work on endurance. Sam looked about, perhaps stalling before she was going to begin the next exercise, before looking down at her palms. The girl wasn't stupid, she knew that many of her classmates were stronger or smarter or had better quirks than her. She didn't expect to win the festival, but she knew she had to place well- so long as her father's last name was to be displayed across the screen she had to make sure it was in good representation. Sam slowly place her feet apart, raising her open palms in her usual combat stance. Then, without warning she began a rapid succession of combo moves. Flipping, kicking, punching, dodging- Sam went on for a straight 2 minutes before stopping, completely out of breath and recentering herself to start again.

Minoru
Ru was muttering softly as he walked around the mostly empty lot of U.A. He struggled to strap each gadget to his hands, the usually quiet outdoors gave him enough peace to focus as he finally equipped both tools. Ru assumed that everyone was out training, not a single person in the school wasn't focused on the upcoming sports festival. The boy huffed as he extended on arm in a spiderman-esque motion and a sudden stream of purple ooze shot from it, "Oh." Ru was honestly taken by surprise at how much range he gained with the implement. He couldn't help but smile, not doubt this tool would help him. It meant he'd be able to keep his distance from the opinion during battle, which was helpful for a scrawny guy like Ru. The boy continued to play with the new piece of equipment as he walked towards the woods, intended on finding some nice trees to begin target practice on.

Akagi

Akagi scoffed as he heard yet another loud crash from the woods, "What a loud bunch of idiots." the boy muttered, tossing the collapsed rod once again and having it spin back towards him. Akagi often used his quirk when he was bored, it was very useful as a play tool- granted it did lack other uses, like strength. The boy the turned the staff over in his hand, rubbing his thumb over the button in the center before shrugging and pressing it. When Akagi pressed the thin circular bottom, the staff suddenly opened, a rod shooting out of either side with such force that it scared the boy and caused him to drop it. Akagi quickly glanced about to make sure nobody had seen his embarrassing reaction before he picked the stick up. "Now how the hell do I get it back in?" Akagi muttered as he pressed the staff against the ground before attempting to press the button again, all to no avail. The dark haired male grunted as he hit the rod several times before giving up and simply carrying it while both long sticks were visible, muttering bitterly and keeping his gaze on the ground.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki smiled at Kate as she trained and couldn't help laughing a little, despite herself, once Kate had finished she reabsorbed any excess shadows and then walked over to Kate, "hey I was wondering, do you always shout like that when you attack, wouldn't it make more sense to, well you know, not announce your attack to like the whole school" she said with a little giggle as she playfully punched Kate in the shoulder, she then remembered something she had been thinking about as she watched Kate, "um Kate, would you mind helping me stretch for a second, ever since overusing my quirk, I found that I can't do a certain few stretches as well as I used to" she said before gently sitting on the ground with her legs in an almost 90 degree angle, "I just need you to push on my back until my stomach touches the floor, don't worry about hurting me, I'll tell you if it hurts" she said with a smile.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

=Nightshade=

Dakarai heaved an exhausted breath. She shook the dirt out of her claws before retracting them, and was about to start again when Kureiji dropped out of the sky, causing her to jerk in surprise. “Kureiji,” she said between pants, trying to slow her heart rate as she prepared to release the kangaroo legs again. “Hey.” She gave a low whistle at his root attack, impressed, though her face fell into a concerned expression at the obvious toll it took on him. She approached him, using her slight concern as an excuse to take a breather, even though she knew he could take care of himself. “You good?” she asked with a tired smile. “Seems you’ve been training just as hard as me for the festival.”

It was kind of an awkward thing to say, now that she thought about it. It was just that Dakarai had made herself scarce lately, training different sequences to make her quirk more unpredictable in all of her free time. She hadn’t really been keeping tabs on everyone else. She grinned again, despite her fatigue, as she held out a hand to help him up. “I finally got the knack of those kangaroo legs, too. Although at this point, it’s hard to find the best place to grow ‘em from.”

Kate's face contorted into an obvious yet over-exaggerated pout, and she rolled her eyes. "Well, I don't usually yell out when I use my sniper attacks, it was only that big horizontal vortex I did at the very end to make myself look cool in front of you, jeez-!" She laughed a little along with her even still, and nodded at her request. "Sure! I'll help ya' stretch! It's good to get yourself loose so you can train even harder!" She popped a squat behind Yuuki, and placed her palms on her back, beginning to push forward.

@Shadow_Pup

Kureiji could see the visible concern on the face of Dakarai as she approached... Erm, he should allivate that. He pulled himself up, using the roots to support himself, before grabbing another Cliff Bar which he shoved down his gullet *respectfully* and turned back to her. "Mhm, yeah yeah, I'm okay... I'm just trying to improve one of my Super Moves is all... And it's great to hear your kangaroo moves are improving so much! It's great to hear!" He gave her another thumbs up as he felt the energy slowly begin to rush back into his body. Compliment her. Yeah. That's gonna work. Gotta rack up them points.

God he was shit at this, he could just barely hide the blush that spread across his cheeks as he thought that.

@Night's Shadow

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro had been doing extreme training. His arm had healed, leaving only scars on his arms. Each day he would go for a 10 mile run, before coming back for a work out of bench presses and pull ups. He'd finish the day with quirk training, as he learnt to control his fire better. It hurt his body everyday, but he was getting stronger. His dad had showed him a few fighting techniques that would come in handy. But he still had one weakness, electricity. But Hiro knew who could help him.

After weeks of training like this, he decided to get help against his weakness. He woke up one morning, slipping on a vest and shorts with some trainers. He left his dorm towards the gym in hopes of finding Acura. Inside he walked around looking at the equipment, before finding Acura. "Hey Shocktato! I came here to ask a favour from you. Can you help me train? It will help both of us, you get to electrocute me", he added on hoping he'd help him.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Setting the weights down again, Acura noticed someone else enter the gym. Hiro? The boy knew the school had great equipment, but Hiro’s strength was likely enough for him to bench press a tree if he wanted to. His doubts were cleared once Hiro spoke, apparently he wanted to gain some electric tolerance.

“Shocktato? Weird nickname, but whatever. I guess you want me to shock you so you can eventually handle it? Sure, why not? Might even get to try out a move I’ve been working on.” Acura replied, walking over to Hiro and giving him a pat in the back. “Lemme just move over there, I’ll start with medium voltage and work it up from there so you can get used to it.” He added, walking a couple meters away from Hiro.

Once he was far away enough, he conjured two electric spheres in his hands, both at about six thousand volts, somewhat higher than a regular shock collar. He knew Hiro had to sometimes be restrained with one, so he wanted to see how well he could handle a slightly higher amount of voltage.

“Alright, here they come! Brace for impact!” He called out to Hiro, throwing both spheres at him, one after the other.
@Schrift007

Last edited:
"Cat and mouse, eh?" Kishi responded to Tsuya, before reflecting some more on it.

Yes, this is a good idea. You only run your fastest when you're under pressure, and this could be excellent to think of ways to use the environment to my advantage. It sounds like fun, too.

"Very well, I like that idea. If you wouldn't mind, Miss Ranger, I'd like to take the role of the Cat first. Seeing how you maneuver would be a source of great inspiration to me!" He announced.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki allowed herself to be pushed down towards the ground and began to feel the slight strain in her abdomen as she feared the floor, if she had been doing this alone her body probably wouldn't have let her do this but as Kate gently pushed her down her body began to relax and she felt herself flower until she was touching the floor with her stomach. She glanced back at Kate "you can stop now" she said with a warm smile.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Tsuya smiled and nodded, "alright then, let's begin" she said before walking to the tree. She waited for Kishi to get to the tree before setting off. She started by swiftly climbing the tree and using her prehensile tongue she managed to slingshot herself from two branches, giving herself a boost before she started to bounce from lamppost to lamppost.
@RhythmThief

Everyone started to scatter, either going to their bedrooms or to do some activity that he wasn't aware of, so he decided that he should go back to his room. He got up and weaved through his classmates, avoiding making eye contact.
After making his way up the many, many stairs (which made him consider relocating to the second floor), he walked down the corridor, readying himself for any of the damage that Hiro most definitely has caused to his room. He came to a stop in front of his door, tracing his fingers along the claw marks in it. After a moment, he shrugged and muttered.
"Well, I can live with that." He entered his bedroom and flipped the light switch, taking a look around. His furniture and phone seemed perfectly fine, and a small smile was planted on his face. So Hiro wasn't an absolute brute. He closed the door behind him and locked it, just to be safe. He grabbed his phone and collapsed on his bed. He wanted to let Aika know what had happened immediately, since it indirectly involved her, kind of.

~After Time Skip~

The Sports Festival was in one month, and the two cousins wanted to prepare for it, by sparring. They were around the outskirts of the P.E. Grounds, away from everyone else, in their standard P.E. uniform.
"Stop running and fight me!" Aika complained, trying to slash her cousin with her sword hands. He was giggling uncontrollably, as he used his Quirk to avoid her every attack. They were going at it for some time, they were sweaty and panting, but neither of them actually managed to land a hit.
"Nah, it's fun to watch you squirm!" He mocked her, a mean smirk on his face. But Aika did not take that to heart, instead wanting making him self-conscious. She stoppped in her tracks and her hands morphed back into their regular form.
"Hmph, you just know that if you get too close, you'll just end up getting hit and you'll lose!" She said in a serious tone, waiting for his reaction. While that didn't necessarily hurt Miku's feelings, it made him pause to think.
"I mean, I guess that's also a reason, but it's also part of my tactic---WHAA---???!!!" His eyes widened as he watched Aika leap in the air, clasping her hands together.
"SUPER MOVE: GIANT SWORD ATTACK!!!" Her hands took the form of a rainbow light, which morphed into a gigantic sword, which was bigger than them, before gaining mass, then came crashing down on him. As the weapon came closer and closer, Miku could see his entire life flash before his eyes. That was the end of him, it had to be. He could already hear his ancestors calling to him to play bingo, and he was sure that he was about to join them... Except he didn't. Obviously. His reflexes came in and he jumped out of the way at the last second, bouncing a few times as he hit the ground, before face-planting into the dirt. When the sword connected with the ground, it sent dust and dirt flying everywhere, temporarily blinding the two of them. Aika landed on the ground safely, her hands morphing back to their five-fingered form. He quickly got up though, dusting himself while glaring at the girl, who was staring at him with an amused look.
"What in the name of whatever japanese Gods we believe in was that???!!!" He asked, looking at her like she just comitted the worst crime ever... without including him. The girl chuckled.
"My new Ultimate Move. Like it?" Miku looked at her bewilderment.
"Of course n-- actually, yes. But--- Okay, first: You could've killed me, you crazy woman!, two: 'Giant Sword Attack'? Really? That's the best you could come up with? and three: When did you even learn to do that... morphy hands together thingy?"
"Ugh, one: I know that you're not stupid enough to just watch it kill you, you dumb man., two: Coming up with names is actually harder than it looks, considering I'll have a lot of Super Moves. Super Axe Attack, Super Airplane Dash, Super Fan Blow. and three: One word. Experimenting. Try it." The girl grinned at her cousin, who just shook his head, not impressed. Well, just a little bit. "Come on, I have to come up with something for the Sports Festival. You're lucky to have a somewhat straightforward Quirk, that doesn't require a lot of theory, just practise." Miku sighed, she did have a point, his training was much easier than hers. Well, that was debatable, but from what she told him, he wouldn't want to be in her position.
His training was breakdancing... while both arms, legs and neck were greatly stretched, for, quote on quote, my 'coordination. While her training was trying to memorize the blueprints of various objects, while constantly morphing her feet from toy cars, into rollerblades, into normal sneakers, into high heels, while avoiding her brother and father's light projectiles. Just the thought of studying and walking in high heels made him shudder.
"Um, so... should we continue fighting?" Miku asked, hoping that he'd have some time to relax. "Or, should we open up about everything that bothers us and have a heartfelt moment?" Aika rolled her eyes and smiled, she figured out what he was trying to do.
"Let's just call it a draw. We can do some push ups instead." The boy groaned. He knew he had to train hard, but he wanted an ice cream break everynow and again.
"Ugh, fine, but we'll take small breaks every thirty minutes!" The boy insisted. Aika rolled her eyes and smiled, his ignorance was part of his charm, after all.
"Deal."

Last edited:
"Godspeed, comrade. Traverse with the wind!" Kishi announced when he got to the tree, before he saw Tsuya begin to take off, performing all sorts of acrobatics and maneuvers.

Trying his best to not get too intimidated by this masterful movement, Kishi took a leap forward before shooting a laser shock wave toward the ground, propelling him upwards. In the air, he could read her movements easier. But he'd need to be quick.

....Alright, I'll give it a shot!

He landed on the first lamppost, his cheeks puffed as he began storing his laser. The instant he landed, he released. As soon as he felt the next lamppost under him, he changed the angle his head was turned at by 45 degrees, tracing Tsuya's bouncing movement. This left a zig-zag laser pattern in his wake as he began to chase Tsuya, a reasonable distance still between them.

@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

“Yeah,” Dakarai agreed. “Thanks for all your help with my quirk, by the way. I wouldn’t have been able to improve this quickly if it wasn’t for you.” She scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. “Sorry if it seems like I’ve been avoiding everyone lately; it’s just that I’ve been so focused on getting stronger I haven’t really paid attention to much of anything.” She gave a sheepish grin. “To be honest, I really want to get scouted by the number 1 hero’s agency, Deku. Although, I’m not sure my old man would be too keen on the idea. All the more reason to do it, right?”

Randomly, Dakarai ran through a series of about twenty different mutations in the space of five seconds, testing if her stamina had recovered yet. It had, at least enough to get a few more reps in before lunch. But... she had to ask one more question before she picked a tree that wasn’t destroyed to swing up. “Do you... do you think I’ve got what it takes? To be a hero? People are almost more scared of my dad than they are of the villains... I don’t want to be like that. I want to surpass him in my own way, but... I don’t know...”

Kureiji smiled at her, and shook his head. "Listen, it was no problem. We have similar quirks, so it makes sense that I'd be able to help you out! And yeah, being scouted by Katelyn's dad would be nuts but... I mean, if that doesn't work out, I'm sure my mom, Creati, would be happy to have you in her's for the internship!" He said, grinning a little. He knew that his mom wanted to scout him, so having her be scouted as well... It's a dream, really.

The second thing she said was more serious, this time being a question. Bakugou. He'd met the man several times, many times at Pro Hero get-togethers, and only once casually at Dakarai's house. And her. Did he think she had what it took to be a hero, but not be like her father? "Dakarai, are you kidding me? You've got a 500% better chance than me to become a Hero! I mean, you're nice, you're strong, and at least for me, you're a great person to hang around with! There's no way you could possibly think you're not cut out for it!" He said, getting lost in another ramble, his cheeks turning a bit red as he described her.

"...uh, yeah. Motivational... Erm... I completely forg- oh! Do you wanna train together? Or are you still trying to train alone?"

@Night's Shadow

Katelyn eased up on her back, and let the girl bring herself back up into a seated position. She looked at her hair... "Hey, you do a really nice job with your hair... It's always so smooth, I've never seen you with bed head either! How hard do you have to work to get it like that? I've got such bad bed head that I spend so much time straightening, I never have time to style!" She laughed through her own description of her hair nightmare, not really moving from her seated position right behind Yuuki.

@Shadow_Pup

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro took the full attack head on. He barely flinched for a couple seconds, before the electricity set in. It was like a crawling feeling inside him, like each of his nerves were being gnawed at by termites. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, causing him to fall to the floor writhing in pain. After minutes on the floor he sat up. "W-w-what the hell happened? I'm supposed to be used to this", he mumbled. In truth Hiro had no idea what was going on. "Maybe I wasn't ready, Hey brain-fry! Do it again!", he shouted, standing up but this time he hardened his body with scales.

@ArmedBlue (sorry for the late post)

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura watched as Hiro went down easily when he was hit by the electric spheres. Electricity was definitely effective on the boy, even more so than on people he had fought before. Just six thousand did that much? He wondered as Hiro was clearly in pain. He eventually got up, seemingly willing to have another go at it. "I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that won't be good for you. But if you really want to up the resistance, guess I'll comply. Here we go again...!" He replied, summoning another pair of electric spheres and launching them towards Hiro, who seemed to be ready for the attack this time.
@Schrift007

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tsuya glanced back slightly to check the distance between her and Kishi and then turned back just in time to launch and stick the the building before rushing up the wall towards the roof. At one point she lost focus and she slipped from the wall, falling a little way before being able to regain her grip on the wall and continuing.
@RhythmThief

Yuuki positioned herself so she was facing Kate, "my hair, well I spend quite a lot of time making sure it is straight and then work on the simple style. I would probably do something more fancy with my hair but I have to deal with bed hair before styling so I don't have much time. But yeah I get bed hair as well" she said looking at Kate as several thoughts went through her head. When a certain thought went through her head she felt her mouth moving on it's own as she said "Hey Kate, would you wanna go out some time, like on a date" she then went bright red with the realisation of what she had said.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Katelyn listened to her describe her hair process. She knew she couldn't really make it cleanly smooth herself unless she really really tried, and only really did it for special occasions and the like. "Well, you know, I like to stay minimalist with my hair..." She muttered softly, looking at Yuuki as she observed that the girl was lost in her own thoughts... She wondered what she was thinking about... And then almost right after, her question was answered.

Her eyes widened, and her cheeks, ears, and nose filled with heat. Was she for really? Did she actually wanna... Go out on a date with her? "I-Is this what getting asked out feels like..?" She thought out loud, looking down as her heart hammered in her chest, laughing a little in distress. She finally pulled herself together, and grabbed Yuuki's hands tightly. "Y-Yeah... I... I'd love to~" she met Yuuki's gaze once more, having been reduced to a flustered mess. "h-hah... M-Must be strange fur you to see me so... Aaargh-!" She gave her hair a vigorous round of scratching in annoyance at herself, before leaning her chin on her shoulder. "...Y'know, embarrassed..."

@Shadow_Pup

Kishi quickly span around to get a quick survey of his surroundings, witnessing Tsuya about to scale a wall. She seemed to briefly lose focus and slip a bit, causing Kishi's eyes to widen in fear, but it seemed there was no need, for she quickly regained her focus and continued up the wall.

Traversing through the air is one thing. How would I scale up a wall? I need to think of something, and fast! He thought, propelling toward the wall.

Though he racked his brain, he couldn't think of anything in time, and as the wall bounded towards him, he reflexively held his arms out in front of him to brace for impact, and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt his hands get hot. Very hot. and all kinds of jittery. He felt the solid stone wall briefly before the sensation seemed to...melt away.

He opened his eyes, and was greeted to a spectacular sight.

His hands were enveloped in an aura that looked identical to his lasers. They were wrapped around both hands, glowing a blue so bright that he couldn't even make out his hands beneath them.

And what was more incredible was that this powerful energy allowed his hands to sink into the wall slowly, as if the wall was nothing but a bag of rice being dug into by a curious child.

After the initial shock, Kishi remembered this one trick he'd often see Endeavor perform on T.V. He'd channel his quirk through his hands and feet, and use them to stay upright on vertical surfaces.

While his feet weren't up to the task, his hands were more than enough!

And so, using his feet to support him, he began climbing the wall slowly, his hands sinking into the wall briefly before being lifted and sunk again.

He looked like another famous hero based off an arachnid, but he couldn't remember their name.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki sighed in relief and laughed just a small bit at Kate's reaction "oh thank god, I wasn't sure if you would say yes. I really glad you did though" she said with a wide smile. She then looked thoughtful, "we should probably wait till after the Sports Festival right? So we can still focus on our training and what not before hand. She was still bright red and grinning like an idiot, she had been happy for someone other than a boy to have longer conversations with but this was even better, she might get a girlfriend if all goes well. She smiled at Kate as the blush slowly started to fade.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Tsuya glanced down as she saw Kishi start to climb the wall "not bad, but you'll have to..." she had gotten distracted again and had lost grip, she fell and shot out her to guess managing to yet again save herself but she had now given Kishi too much of a lead and she wasn't going to catch him, once she eventually made it to the roof she turned to Kishi, "hey you beat me here so I'll let you catch me now. But I don't think we're gonna switch roles. I'm tired enough already, I say we call it a day. What about you?" she asked breathing heavily.
@RhythmThief

Kishi was in the process of scaling up the wall when he saw Tsuya plummeting from above him. He had to fight his initial reaction to jump off and catch her with his arms, because if what he was doing to the wall was any indication, using these to grab someone wouldn't be the best idea. At least until he found out how to control it.

Trusting his rival's reflexes, he continued scaling up the wall until he managed to get to the roof.

Panting, he scrutinized his hands, which had now lost their aura.

By the gods, what was that?! My hands started glowing, and then I began climbing the wall, and -

His thoughts were interrupted by the stinging pain coming from his hands. It seems that the extraordinary power did not come without it's consequences.

It was then that Tsuya appeared, just as tired as he was.

"You were amazing out there, comrade! Your movements were perfect in form and function! I pity whoever's unlucky enough to be facing you in the festival!"

She then proposed that they should call it a day there, and he agreed. He was exhausted, his hands were ultra-sensitive and in pain, and he was also a tad hungry. Still, this was a resounding success - not only did he refine his movement techniques, he also managed to unlock a new part of his quirk! Or, at least he thought it was a new part of his quirk.

He still needed to figure out what that was.

"
Very well, mon ami. Let's go home."

@Shadow_Pup

Kate leaned into Yuuki’s shoulder and sighed in relief, as she felt her face still full of heat. She just couldn’t get the blush to wash off her face. “Ohhh... and I thought I was doing good with all my flirting and stuff... and then you come in and ask me out before I can and I get all like this~ hehe...” she sputtered, and soon, she felt her heartbeat calm, as she wrapped her arms around you.

“...yeah, after the sports festival sounds good. After all, we can’t be slacking on our training, no matter ~how much~ I wanna spend quality time with you~, oh well...” she giggled, and pulled herself off, the blush having cooled off as she just sat there, staring at you.

@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

(OOC: Lololol, sorry guys I haven’t responded lately; here’s my long-overdue post XD)

Dakarai smiled at the floor at Kureiji’s comforting words. Seems like they were always being each other’s therapists, she thought wryly. Which was good, she supposed, judging but the fact that they both kind of need it. But she couldn’t help thinking about one part; you have a 500% better chance than me. It was a strange way to word it, and it made her feel like he was putting himself down to raise her up. She shook her head slightly. Surely I’m just overthinking it. He knows that he’s got what it takes to become a great hero... right? Yeah, I’m just overthinking it, that’s all. I don’t deserve praise that high, after all.

“Hmm?” She looked up at his question. “Oh, yeah! Having a partner to spar with would be great, actually. Trees can’t exactly hit me back; it’d be good to test how much my training would pay off in an actual fight!”

Kureiji felt glad to have made Dakarai smile. It was all he really wanted to do, honestly. Her smile was something that made him want to smile too... but he shook away those thoughts. ‘500% better chance... that’s how I said it... I mean... No use sugarcoating the truth...‘ he thought to himself, his face contorting into a small grimace, which he shook off when she spoke.

“Great! I’d love to have a spar! It will be great to get my bearings and see how far I’ve come with my Quirk! Let’s do it!” He stepped back a few meters, standing now at a wide distance away from her, within the earth that his Root Surge had upturned, and took a martial arts stance. “Your move, M’Lady-!” He flirted, snickering a little.

@Night's Shadow

Katelyn pulled herself up, grabbing Yuuki’s hands and pulling the girl up with her, smiling a she bounced a little. “Let’s have a spar, Yu! It will be fun! Trust me! And I promise I won’t go too hard, I’m still worried that you might cough up more blood if you use your Quirk too hard!” She said, pulling off her and stepping to one end of the training ground, tapping her foot on the loose dirt.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tsuya nodded and made her way towards the dorms. She entered and walked to the kitchen, where she opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. She then walked to the couch where she slumped down and began to drink from the bottle.
@RhythmThief

Yuuki smiled and put her thumbs up, "sure let's do it, I've been kind of curious about how I would do against you" she said as she walked forward towards Kate. Once she was in position she began to generate some shadowy objects including several tentacles from her back and a set of blunt claws so that she wouldn't hurt Kate to seriously. She then charged forward and launched herself into the air using her tentacles and then performing a graceful somersault and launching down towards Kate with a wide swing from her claws.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
( I truly am a shit head)

Instead of taking the lightning bolt, Hiro came up with a better plan. Albeit, a stupid plan. A plan which would most likely hurt him more than help him. What if I ate the lightning? It's like fire right, just with more energy and more dangerous, he thought. He opened his mouth and attempted to eat it. It disappeared quickly, he could feel inside him. It warmed him up, making him feel like he could take on anyone and anything. "Hey Acura I think it wo-", he quickly doubled over, feeling it electrocute him from the inside. It hurt, throwing Hiro to his knees. "N-n-never mind, I think that was enough training for today", he muttered trying to stand up. "Thanks for the training", he said leaving Acura.

Kate saw the attack from Yuuki a mile away, due to the amount of time sit took to start up. She gathered a ring of winds around her, represented by a pale and verdant vortex around her body, to which she took defense against her attacks. As she came down from the somersault, she observed her about to bring down her claws, and this brought up her hands, and with graceful force, sent out a ball of wind made to launch the girl away, which would deal more damage on impact with the ground.

Kate then began running forward herself, wind cutting around her body in now sharper gusts that accumulated around her wrists and hips. Once she was closer to Yuuki, she gave a wink, before lashing out with a horizontally-focused razor of air, which while wasn't sharp enough to cut cloth or skin, would at least knock the wind out of her of struck in the gut. She then prepared another ball of wind at the ready, prepared to block another counterattack with it. "...phew..."

@Shadow_Pup

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura watched in surprise as Hiro ate his electric attack. He'd seen him do that with fire, but electricity? That surely wouldn't go very well. Nothing happened for a few seconds, which led Acura to believe Hiro eating the attack had actually worked... until the boy doubled over in pain, shocked from the inside. At least it seemed to not hurt him as badly as earlier. He started to approach Hiro to check on him, but the boy had already gotten up and left. "Uh yeah, anytime..." Acura muttered with Hiro already gone. "Welp, guess I'd better get back to my own training." He told himself, walking over to the weights he had put down earlier and lifting them up a few feet with his Quirk.

The time had come. Other events had come and gone, but the highlight of the festival remained. A single elimination tournament, one on one fighting. More than a test of prowess, this event was used by many pro heroes to scout up and comers.

The stadium was packed tight, a huge crowd present to watch young men and women beat each other furiously. It was a blood sport, though few saw it that way. The thought had crossed Caleb's mind, but he dismissed it, knowing when he stepped into the arena, he would feel more alive than outside of the fray. For now he sat in the waiting room, eagerly awaiting the start of the first match on a large tv set.

He thought about his opponent. Katelyn was the daughter of The Number One Hero. An impressive pedigree on the face of it. He wondered how much of her father had rubbed off on her. He knew a decent bit about her abilities, but not as much as he liked. He knew she had wind manipulation, could use it as a weapon as well as defensive tool. He had a few tactical considerations about her quirk. He just hoped he'd remember those things.

Caleb took a deep breath and prayed on his knees. He prayed for himself, his opponent, and their souls. When he finished, he stood, putting on the UA jacket each student wore in these events, although he chuckled as he caught himself in the mirror. "Don't get used to this, world" he wryly thought to himself. "This shirt ain't gonna stay whole for long." He wrapped heavy chains around himself, only ornamentation really. He would tear those chains for dramatic effect. With all preparations made, he began his approach to the arena.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

(Okay, so I propose we conduct the matches in a similar fashion to the hero vs. villain exercise, in that we do so at the same time but with each occurring at a different time. Also, PM your opponent and work out the details of the fight)

Last edited:
(Currently, I BELIVE my matches are Caleb vs Katelyn and Kureiji vs Tsuya. I assume Katelyn and Tsuya will most likely go down first, as they aren't our "main characters" so to speak. I dunno, I'll DM you guys for more discussion.)

There was a lump in his throat, and damn, it would not go away.

Kureiji sat in his own little waiting room, sitting on a bench in the U.A. athletic outfit, proudly displaying its logo in bold white upon the deep blue jacket. He took a deep breath, fiddling his thumbs. In between his fingers, he held a piece of paper, folded multiple times into a compact form. Written on it was- "Don't open until the end of the Sports Festival! -Kureiji." He sighed softly, knowing that he had to find... Her... At some point, and give the paper to them...

He inhaled a deep breath, and stood. He'd have to find her post-match, anyway. He knew the person he was going up against was an extremely skilled acrobat. Using great attacks involving his root surge wasn't possible against Tsuya, the gecko, as it would simply give her surfaces to approach him from... Without that, it was only a bare arena, so he needed to keep it as non-acrobat friendly as possible... And with that, he swallowed his knot, and began to walk out onto the arena... Having left the note with his bag.

@Shadow_Pup

Katelyn was the opposite of Kureiji, and less of a nervous wreck. In fact, the sports festival was a big day for her, as she could finally prove that she really fit in with the rest of the class. While they'd all gotten to show their power against the villains, the other students didn't know much about the true extent of her quirk's powers. And there was also the excitement that after this, she'd finally get to go on that date with Yuuki, something she'd been antsy about for weeks now.

She smacked her fist against her bare Palm, and grinned like a maniac. "Let's get this bitch. Caleb might be buff, but how the hell are you gonna punch me if you're... Blown away~" she giggled to herself, before skipping out through the arena hallway, and stepped out to hear the roaring crowd... Let's go win this, you won't look like a girl of Deku if you lose in the first round! ...at least wait until the second to get outed.

@Hogzilla