• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Hideo’s eyes widened. He hadn’t thought that far ahead, introverts usually stuck to their comfort zones. He then smiled, because it was good that this guy was hanging out with them. Being alone sucks. “Alright then...hm. You two got any suggestions? Because I got nothing.” He asked them, then realized something. “Oh, by the way, what happened to your eye? ” He asked Tyler.
(Sorry for the short post.)

Aika watched as Hiro left, a disappointed look on her face. She wanted him to understand that he was overreacting, that he didn't need to be such a douchebag. She sighed, then glared at the now crying Yowai.
"Way, to go, buster. You just couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you?" She scolded, trying really hard to be firm, despite feeling bad for him. "And couldn't you just turn into metal so that you be able to ressist his attack?... You know what, I'm too tired for this." She quickly jogged to the kitchen and after a minute she came back with a glass of water, which she put in the puddle of Yowai's tears. "Here's water, in case you're... dehydrated or something." She turned away from her injured classmate and climbed the stairs to her dorm.
"Wait... did Hiro just call Yowai a 1B baby?... I'm not sure how to feel about that..."

Miku smiled at Tyler and his awkwardness. "No worries, it's fine! Meeting new people can be weird!" He tried to reassure the boy, not really sure if he succeded. He listened closely as the boy spoke.
"Oh, no! He always burns stuff, it's kinda his thing." He responded to the Hiro question. "He also gets into a lot of fights, yells at people and threatens to kill them... But he's rarely a decent person, so you have nothing to worry about... yet." He laughed nervously, just realizing that what he said wasn't very comforting. "Oh, the zoo guy just spoke about some games, he's the one with the green hair, I think..." He glanced around, searching for the hair colour he thought that Kureiji had. "...But he's not here right now." The two boys kept responding and then asking question after question, Miku wasn't really sure how to keep up. Hideo asked them what to do, but Miku didn't have time to respond since he then asked Tyler what happened to his eye, which seemed a bit rude to Miku. He sat there awkwardly, waiting for Tyler's response.
@Captain Pokémon
@Arrivederchi

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tsuya listened intently to what Kurieji and Dakarai said, "you know in a kind of word way the attack was great for you guys, it allowed you to push past limits and helped you out with teamwork and stuff" she shrugged "anyway what games did you guys have in mind, I think a proper icebreaker style game like truth or dare or never have I ever would really help us all get to know each other better, particularly as some of us are new" she said with a tongue slightly stuck out smile.
@Cryronn the Mudkip @Night's Shadow

Yuuki waited for Kate to finish before she said "you seem like a really nice person, as for me I'm probably considered both shy and not shy at the same time I can go from being a complete shut in to a loudmouth in mere seconds, but yeah most of the time I tend to be somewhere in the middle" she said with a little shrug and a smile, "ohband by the way I think your dad is really cool, it's great having a pro hero for a parent isn't it" she added.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Last edited:
“It’s fine. If it’s personal, I don’t need to know.” Hideo then realized he had asked a question to both, then asked another question right after.
“Oh crap, that was rude.” He said.
“Hey, sorry about that Miku. I tend to talk too much and too quickly.” He said and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.
“Do you have a suggestion?” He asked politely, and actually waited for a response this time.
@Tudor21G

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I didn't think he was going to hit me on the floor", Yowai groaned. To be honest, Yowai probably wasn't even expecting to punch Hiro that hard. He rolled over and drank from the cup trying to understand what had just happened. He got his ass handed to him by someone who had a really badly hurt arm. He sipped from the cup, before walking back in doors. "Hiro was his name right? Where have I heard that name? Wait he was at the island attack wasn't he?", Yowai mumbled as he went to his room.

Hiro looked at Dakarai with a cold stare, "If you want you can help me calm down, maybe I could punch you through a city this time or maybe I might just rip off your head and use your skull as a mug?" he shot back at her. He took a few deep breathes to try and attempt to gain his composure. "Sure let's play Truth or dare, who's going first?" he asked the others.

@Shadow_Pup @Cryronn the Mudkip @Night's Shadow

Miku glanced awkwardly around as Tyler turned Hideo down, he knew that that question was too personal, but he realized that too eventually.
"Oh, it's no biggie!" He said with a smile, trying to make him feel better.
"Hm... what game we should play... I have no idea..." As if on cue, after he threatened to kill Dakarai, Hiro said that they should play Truth or Dare. His head did a 180°, like an owl's, so he could smile excitedly at his classmates. "Ooooh, are we playing Truth or Dare? Wow, you guys are taking a risk playing that cursed game! Awesome!" He didn't even realize how weird he looked right now, but to be honest, he didn't really care.
@Shadow_Pup @Cryronn the Mudkip @Night's Shadow @Schrift007 @Captain Pokémon @Arrivederchi

Hideo immediately felt better after his apology was accepted, which was noticeable considering his posture was more relaxed, and his face looked relieved. Hideo also heard the mention of truth or dare, but instead of breaking his neck by making it do a 180 degree turn, he simply turned his entire body around.
“Truth or dare huh? Sounds fun I guess. Let’s just hope people notice I’m there this time.” He said, still the slightest bit salty about that, which he wasn’t doing a fantastic job of hiding.
(Sorry that it’s short.)

Tetsuma finally left his room for the day, planning on a usual day of going to the school gym for a couple hours, the coming back to cook himself dinner, though as he walked down to the common room of the dorms he almost immediately noticed the large gathering of classmates downstairs. If he was being honest with himself, he hadn’t really talked to anyone from class much since the incident, so he was really craving some actual social interaction, so he decided to put his plans on hold for a bit and join them.

He walked over to the gathering and on the way, overheard their plans to play truth or dare. “Hey! You guys playing truth or dare? Mind if I join?” He asked, not really waiting for an answer, sitting down on one of the couch arms just outside the circle. Now that he was closer up, he noticed a few new faces that definitely hadn’t been here before. He don’t recognise any of them from 1-B either. Were they new? Probably. He had rarely left his room in the past couple weeks or so after all he thought to himself. He’d probably just introduce himself later.

Kureiji was about to respond to Tsuya, when out of nowhere, Hiro came crashing through the door and began committing arson everywhere. He simply stood up, dusted off his sweatpants, and walked up to Hiro calmly. “Hey man, you good? Erm, I’ll clean up the Pineapple if you’d like...” he said, patting him on the back in attempt to calm him down. “Need a towel?” He asked, as he began to wipe down the large splatter of juice on the wall.

He turned, seeing both Tsuya AND Tetsuma BOTH wanted to play. Fucking great. He took a deep breath, tossed out the paper towel he’d cleaned the stain up with, and pointed at Tetsuma. “All right you little Bastard Child-! I’ll play this forsaken game, but if only to be an icebreaker for the new kids-! Truth or Dare, you Rat-Fuck-!” He spat at Tetsuma, but in his voice you could hear a mixture of worry, and every time he insulted the guy, a visible “joking-ness” to his tone. T’was common for Kureiji to randomly cuss someone out, right after dealing calmly with Hiro’s shit. I mean, Hiro was more likely to blow out his god-damn stomach anyway.

@Pinch @Night's Shadow @Schrift007 @Captain Pokémon @Hogzilla @Arrivederchi @Tudor21G

Kate was not only startled by Hiro’s blatant outburst, which made her visibly recline a bit into the chair, he was also surprised at both of Kureiji’s responses to Hiro and Truth or Dare, two completely different attitudes to what she considered... one of them to be very extreme. “Erm, Yuuki? Would you like to participate with them or would you like to do something else? I could hang out with you if so...”

@Shadow_Pup

Last edited:
Tetsuma grinned at Kureiji in amusement as he accepted him into the game, and then proceeded to ask him truth or dare before throwing a slew of insults at him. He thought about it for a moment, since knowing Kureiji, if he picked dare it would probably be pretty intense, and if he picked truth it would probably also be pretty intense. He continued to think about it for about twenty seconds before making up his mind. “Truth.” He said, the grin he had earlier returning to his face.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji rolled his eyes, and sighed. "Not making this fun for me, eh? Ah, whatever. Erm..." He through for a moment, tapping his chin in thought. "Erm, which person here do you think you could easiest kick the ass of?" He asked, laughing softly. As long as he wasn't being asked Truths, this game would be fun! "And after that, ask whoever you want the same thing, were doing this one after the other style!" He said loudly and proudly, pumping his fist into the air, trying to hide how worried he was.

@Pinch

Caleb had begun stoking his rage reflexively as Hiro entered the room in his own rage. He had stepped between Hiro and the new kids, ready to get physical as a last resort. "Get behind me-" He started growling to Katelyn, Tyler and Hideo, but surprisingly, there was no need. Hiro went from the brink of violence (well, on the brink of violence against living things, he'd already gotten rather violent with the furniture) to calm enough to play the middle and high school classic Truth or Dare in between sentences. Caleb released his strength and his muscular physique went back to its "normal" wiry proportions. He was glad as Kureiji seized on the chance to direct the conversation away from dangerous ground to the prospective game, and decided to play. He didn't like how Kureiji did it though.

He and gritted his teeth as Kureiji let loose a stream of profanity as though he'd decided to cuss in place of all his prepositions. "Watch. Your. Mouth." He growled as he sat down with the rest, shooting Kureiji a furious look. He would play, but he resolved to himself that if people started going too far with their truths and/or dares, he was not averse to leaving.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @Captain Pokémon @Arrivederchi

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai’s brow furrowed at Kureiji’s language. It wasn’t uncommon for him to just spontaneously burst into cussage, but this time seemed a bit different. Almost like he was battling anxiety about something. Understandable, considering the cursed game they were about to play, but still; he seemed a little too nervous. She shrugged it off, though, never one for scrutinizing people’s emotions, as if she did, she’d most likely get it wrong. “Count me in, too,” she interjected, trying to get a word in edgewise before the game got under way.

Hearing Kureiji’s question to Tetsuma, she raised her eyes to the ceiling in an “oh, brother” look. Whoever Tetsuma said would probably get pissed, and then he’d be able to prove his ability to kick their ass... or not. Dakarai herself couldn’t guarantee that she wouldn’t start to strangle him with a tentacle if her name came out of his mouth, let alone what Hiro would do if it was him. Which it most definitely wouldn’t be. He might be somewhat insane, but he’s strong. Tetsuma’d be outta his mind if he said Hiro, and knowing he’s a rational person, I am 99.9 percent sure that he won’t. The remaining 0.1 percent tells me if he stumbles over his words, he’s toast. She shrugged again and leaned back against a patch of wall that wasn’t soaked in pineapple juice as she waited for his answer.

Hideo cocked his head to the side at the boy’s excessive language. He sounded like a 12 year old who finally learnt all the cuss words and used them in every sentence.
Also, Hideo was also confused by the fact that the guy who burst in a minute ago and started committing acts of arson on the furniture, quickly switched personalities and was down for Truth or Dare. He wondered if the guy had split personality disorder.

He then casually walked to the circle, and made a chair with his quirk and sat down outside the circle, but close enough for it to be clear he was participating. He sighed and made a stool for his feet and put his hands behind his head, chilling.
(Notify me if I made any mistakes.)

“That’s a tough question... this might take me a second.” Tetsuma thought to himself as Kureiji asked him the question. “I can rule Hiro out unless I feel like being put in a body bag, and most of the others are pretty evenly matched against me. The new kids might have some crazy quirks, so I don’t really wanna place my bets on one of them just yet... It’d be Dakarai if her only ability was regeneration, but she’s also got the ability to grow extra limbs, and even some animal parts, so it would take some serious manuvering to even get close. That leaves Kureiji himself... the person who asked me the question.”

After running it through his head a couple more times, he came to the conclusion that Kureiji was indeed, the person he could probably beat the easiest. “Honestly, the person easiest for me to beat who’s here right now, is you Kureiji. Not by much, but you’re definitely the easiest.” He said, not bothering to explain. An argument would probably break out anyways. He then turned his attention to Dakarai, who he’d decided to pass it onto. “So Dakarai, truth or dare?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned to Kate "sure let's go join, it could be fun and it would seem rude not to seeing as almost everyone else is playing" she said with a small shrug as she stood up and made her way over to the others motioning for Kate to come with her, she took a seat and listened intently to see which thing Dakarai would choose, she could tell that some of the people here weren't very fond of the game but personally she loved it, everyone sitting around doing stupid things and letting it their darkest secret, this was going to be fun.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji... Seemed like he gig a little heated for a second, about to say something rather vile in ten direction of Tetsuma, but paused. He thought long and hard, and soon gave a small nod. "While I won't admit to being anywhere near the weakest in this class, I don't think any of us would actually, I will say that my lack of true stamina definitely holds me back, so I can see where you're coming from... But..." He turned to Tetsuma with a devilish grin.

"...maybe I won't go easy on you in our next training exercise just to show you that I think you're mistaken, bucko-!"

He sat back down nect to Dakarai, and allowed himself to calm down a bit. One he'd had a chance to breathe, he gave Dakarai a small- "Good luck..." And gave her a soft pay on the back, before slouching back again, giving out a long yawn. He turned to Caleb, gave him a smile, and then shook his head. "...you can't stop my cuss waterfalls. I need them right now." The last sentence he merely mouthed to him, hoping nobody else noticed.

@Pinch @Night's Shadow

Kate nodded, and followed Yuuki over to the others, sitting down met to her. She listened to the back and forth banter between Tetsuma and Kureiji. She wouldn't have been too fussed if he'd said her, because she was still new... Was she the weakest? Dunno, maybe! "So next up is... Dakarai, right?" She asked, setting her knees down on her lap, placing her chin in her hands.

@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

Dakarai’s eyes widened slightly, like, Really? You’ve gotta be kidding. But still, she shrugged and accepted the question as the wheels in her brain started spinning at a million miles an hour. If I say “Dare,” I don’t even know what to expect. I don’t know much about Tetsuma aside from his quirk and that we work fairly well together. At this point, Dare’s a wild card. On the flip side... Truth’ll probably just be plain awkward. Like, “who do you have a crush on?” And I’ll have to say something like “I don’t understand the concept of crushes. It just doesn’t make sense to me.” And that... well, that’ll just be... weird as hell. She sighed, shook her head, and made her decision. “Dare.”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Kishi's words of encouragement changed Acura's sullen look to a smile. He was right- he had done all that he could, and his actions seemed to have had more of an impact than he thought they did. As Kishi began to cough violently, Acura instinctively started to pat his back. "No, thank you for your words. Now please go get some rest since it's clear you need it, alright? Get well soon." He replied, waving as the boy left to his room. Thinking it best to leave his room for a while and take a break from training, he headed downstairs to the common room.

Acura made it just in time to see a game of Truth or Dare just getting started. Waving at the others he saw in the area, including the recently incorporated students, he made his way over to the circle were most students were playing. He wasn't exactly fond of the game, exposing people's secrets and making them do ridiculous stuff were rather extreme for what should be a simple game, but knowing that a large group of students were also playing kind of peer-pressured him into joining in. Taking a spot in the circle and sitting down on the floor, Acura listened intently, wondering what Dakarai's dare would be.

(Sorry for the short and late reply, school's keeping me busy)

Tetsuma smirked when Dakarai answered with dare. That was the kind of answer he was hoping for, though he had absolutely no clue what he'd dare her to do. He thought about it for a moment and came up with an idea, albeit in hindsight a pretty bad one. "Good choice! I dare you to... arm wrestle Hiro! You can use your quirk, but no more than one limb." Honestly, Tetsuma wasn't really sure if this was a good idea himself, since it might inadvertently rile Hiro up, but it was really the only exciting thing he could come up with at such short notice.

@Night's Shadow

Kureiji gave Dakarai a hesitant glance. Hiro was... Quite frankly, aggressive, but he knew that he could keep Hiro somewhat calm, being one of the people that he assumed Hiro trusted, being one of his friends, at least in his eyes. But... He knew Dakarai would be fine. She got muscles. She got the strong. And, if she'd been learning anything from his 1-on-1 instructing, she could probably smack his ass with a g0rilla arm.

He stood up, grabbed a side table, put it between Dakarai and Hiro, and placed down two folding chairs on either side. He cleared his throat. "Ehem-! The Arm Wrestling Contest between Hiro Kirishima, otherwise known as "Burn Bird Boy Man", and Dakarai Bakugou, known by her title- "Eater of Funyons", sponsored by a bunch of dumbasses playing Truth Or Dare, is about to begin! Will the contestants please step into the ring!?"

@Night's Shadow @Pinch @Schrift007

Kate looked on with a smirk, and giggled a little. "Well, he certainly is extra- o-oh-" she blinked a few times, hearing Dakarai's last name. "...Bakugou?" She inquired, knowing that name all too well. One of her Dad's friends, though she used that word loosely, as Bakugou didn't get along with anyone besides that Red Riot guy... And Hiro was his kid. Wow... "So many connections, huh?" She muttered, turning to Yuuki. "This class is real interesting-!"

@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

“Eater of Funyuns?” Dakarai raised an eyebrow at Kureiji. “Seriously, dude, Kishi could’ve come up with a better title.” She sighed and rolled her shoulders; arm wrestling Hiro would be no joke. She was just glad she’d perfected the whole gorilla arm thing. She took off her uniform jacket, crusting over the skin exposed by the shirt’s slits with scales, and prepared to let loose with a massive gorilla arm. With another sigh, she let her right arm dangle as a massive, black-furred, heavily muscled arm pushed from her shoulder blade-upper back area.

“Oh, man,” she groaned. “If Hiro kicks my ass I’ll never hear the end of it. And if he doesn’t, he’ll come after me later and kick my ass anyways, and I’ll never hear the end of it. Damn.” Dakarai sighed again, maneuvering the gorilla arm in front of her fairly uselessly dangling right arm, shaking the table as the elbow hit in typical arm-wrestling form. “Welp. Here goes nothing.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned to Kate "yeah you could say that, we've got a lot of children of UA alumni in our class. I guess you could say it's almost to be expected isn't it" she said with a chuckle, "sooo, any opinions on people in particular at the moment" she said with a sly smile, she figured she'd get a first opinion of the class as they are now from someone new "come one, your honest opinions, I won't tell anyone" she whispered.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Tsuya sat and watched eagerly, this was bound to be fun, she could tell that there must be some history between Hiro and Dakarai by the way others were treating this match up. She did find it odd though that two kids whose parents were practically best mates could not like each other, but she guessed that not every child is like there parent. She shrugged and lent forward on her hands in eager antisipation.

After arriving back at his dorm, Kishi lay flat on his bed, exhausted just from the trip to and from Acura's dorm. After staring at the ceiling for a while, he was broken out of his trance by commotion downstairs in the common room.

'I suppose the newcomers have made their presence known! Fantastic!'

When he'd arrived back from the hospital, he noticed a lot of new faces in his class and dorm rooms. While he hadn't had much of a chance to converse with them due to his injury, he'd performed some surveillance (A.K.A stalking them from his dorm window) and felt like he had a good grip of their personalities.

He'd also discovered (after enough surveillance) that some of them were the children of other UA alumni. Great! Though, with this many powerful teenagers in one place, the commotion downstairs may turn into 'The UA Dorm Incident of 20XX'.

Chuckling at the thought, Kishi dragged himself off his bed, and over to his desk, conveniently behind his surveillance post. He grabbed his journal, which he hadn't written in for quite a while. He flipped to the back of the journal, where he had listed titles (or nicknames) for EVERY SINGLE PERSON HE HAD EVER MET. As you can imagine, pages were flooded up and down with crossed-out ideas and revamped titles.

He opened up to a fresh page, and started writing.

'The child of Froppy! I hereby name thee.... The Reptilian Ranger of Darkest Night!'

He smiled, scribbling it down.

'Next! The child of Deku himself! I brand thee... The Gallant Green Ruler of The 6 Wicked Winds!'

Now clearly enjoying himself, he carried on writing.

Kureiji felt a blush spread across his nose and cheeks. "S-Sorry, I thought it would be funny! Erm, how about... 'Ape-Artillery?' You know, cause the gorilla arm." He said, confidently pitching the new idea for the name, before shaking his head. "N-Nevermind. Forget I said anything... All right, let's start in Three-! Two-! One-! GO-!!!"

@Night's Shadow @Schrift007

Kate thought for a moment about what Yuuki had asked. "Erm... All righty. That Miku guy upstairs that just came down seems pretty chill, he seems nice... Hiro looks... Aggressive? Like if Bakugou had a kid but it's not Bakugou's kid. Dakarai seems nice, especially seeing how her father was. Caleb... All I know is that he doesn't like swearing and that he's kinda buff... Tsuya... She seems like a pretty fun person to be around..." She muttered, keeping her voice down.

"Kureiji... He seems optimistic and probably very random and class clown-y, but I sense a lot of... Insecurity with him. Tetsuma looks kinda chaotic, but also kinda chill in a sense? Like, a chaotic good kinda person... Uh... Nothing to say on the guy that just came downstairs, Hideo, and Tyler... And you? You look to be kinda shy, to put it bluntly... But talking to you, you're really sweet and talkative, pretty cute too!" She laughed, smiling quite the large grin. "But hey, let's watch Fire Boy and Ape Lady's arm wrestling match!"

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki listened to what Kate said and giggled a bit at her near dead accurate descriptions of some of the class "wow you are very observant and the I am a bit shy at times I guess and I tend to talk too much and I'm cu.." she stopped speaking and was lost for words for a good second "did you say I was..I mean...you said...um..uh..yeah the arm wrestling, let's watch that" she said clearing her throat and trying to hide her bright red face from Kate, she was properly flustered by her comment on her being cute but she decided to try and ignore it for now and watch Dakarai and Hiro.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

=Nightshade=

(OOC: Schrift and I talked over this post via pm, so [for benefit of the mods] this is NOT autoing.)

As Hiro approached the table Dakarai sat at, a murderous look on his face, Dakarai had to take a breath to stop herself from forfeiting right then and there. Instead, she merely tensed the muscles in the furry gorilla arm, causing the table to splinter further. Whoops. At this rate, this'll end up like the arm-wrestling match between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu at the sports festival my dad was in. Although, somehow, I don't think we'll end up all chummy-chummy at the end like they did.

She jolted herself out of her musings when Hiro sat down, glaring daggers. The girl steeled herself for the match as his arm became covered in scales hard as rock. She had to remind herself that she'd cracked the scales once before, that he wasn't completely unbeatable. Breathe, Dakarai. Remember to breathe.

As the match commenced, the two seemed to be even in strength, at first. But even Hiro's fierce temper and practically bulletproof arm couldn't overcome the raw power of a male silverback, though Dakarai thought she might end up tearing it off her back with the effort it took to slowly but surely push Hiro's arm to the table.

Dakarai finally managed to slam Hiro's arm down, making a rather large dent in the table. While she exhaled in relief that it was over, retracting the arm back into her back, Hiro pushed back from the table, seeming to barely be holding it together. Eventually, his control snapped, and he blew up. Almost literally. He grabbed Dakarai by the front of her shirt, flames leaping off his body. "Let's take this outside," he growled, hands still fisted in her shirt. Once they were out in the rain, he dumped her unceremoniously on the ground, the rain evaporating instantly when it contacted his flames.

Oh, man, Dakarai thought as she clambered to her feet. I knew he'd be pissed, but this is ridiculous. When he let loose a crazed roar and charged, she was left with no time to think, producing the first body part that came to mind; another gorilla arm. It took the brunt of his attack as she retreated, trying to get away from anything flammable.

This is gonna get ugly, was all she could think before preparing for the next attack.

Kureiji watched the match with a nervous expression, until, the worst came to pass, and Hiro exploded into oblivion. After dragging Dakarai outside, Hiro had charged her immediately, which thankfully she'd taken. He grit his teeth, and groaned a little. "...if I have to..." He knew he couldn't leave her, but he hated the rain... None the matter. He had to help his friend. He ran outside, feeling the rain pour onto his body, taking off his shirt and throwing it back inside, prepared to take on Hiro with anything he could muster.

"There's no reason we should be fighting! We all worked together like, two weeks ago! Come on!" He shouted at Hiro, knowing that Dakarai didn't really do anything to aggravate Hiro, it was all the dare.... "Damn it Tetsuma-!" He yelled, before taking a defensive position next to Dakarai. The bandages that went up his entire arms were revealed... But right now, he didn't care about that. He didn't care of he was called weak. He wasn't weak. He would prove that there and then. He wouldn't let her fall even with her regeneration, not of he could help it. He thrust his arm to the side, and formed a long wooden blade, gripping it and holding it in of him. "Just calm down Hiro! She's your friend, and so am I!" He called out, in one last desperate bid to stop this before it started.

@Night's Shadow @Schrift007

Kate, getting bored of the match almost immediately, turned to Yuuki, seeing her face was a deep red. She tilted her head, her emerald green hair falling over her forehead. "Why is your face so red? Did you have something spicy? If so, can I try it? Or did I say something bad! I'm so sorry if I did, just tell me what I did wrong and I'll-" she was cut off by the loud crash of Hiro's explosion and the subsequent dragging of Dakarai out the door, followed by Kureiji pulling off his shirt to reveal massive bandages on his arms and running outside as well and- "Holy hot shit in a basket! Yuuki-! Should we go help them!?"

@Shadow_Pup

Tetsuma initially watched the match with excitement, it was definitely close at one point, but Dakarai managed to pull out a victory thanks to her monster ape arm. He was actually more certain that Hiro would win, so he was glad that she'd managed, though his expression clearly changed from one of excitement to one of clear panic as Hiro got visibly angry, then plucked Dakarai up and dragged her outside. He also got up and ran after them, Kureiji already ahead of him and taking a defensive stance next to Dakarai. "Man, I knew this was a bad idea!" He thought to himself as he arrived and also took a battle ready stance on the other side of Dakarai.

"Alright Hiro, calm down, if you should be mad at anyone it should be me since I came up with the idea, and Dakarai won fair and square. Just calm down, there's no reason to fight or be angry." He said semi-calmly in a panicked bid to calm the already raging Hiro down, though he wasn't very hopeful it'd be enough to calm him.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I'm already having a shit day, I don't need to lose to you!", he screamed past Kureiji. He pushed charged past Kureiji, and wrapped his arm around Dakarai's gorilla arm. His palms started to glow orange as he began to pull the gorilla arm off. He could hear the bones cracking and the flesh burning, but he just kept pulling until he heard a loud rip. Hiro fell backwards, the gorilla arm in hand. He lay on the floor slowly taking in what extreme thing he did. Hiro had just ripped off Dakarai's gorilla arm. He scrambled over to her, drenched in blood, ash and fire. "Dakarai, I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.", he stuttered looking at the large stub where her arm was. "I just got angry and carried away, I didn't think before I acted", he spluttered, dropping the arm next to her.

(OOC: Night allowed me to auto attack, because an arm for a game, it be like that sometimes)

A panicked look crossed Kurreiji's face, as Hiro burst right past him and launched right into Dakarai. He turned to attack with his blade, but he was too late. Dakarai's arm had been ripped off, leaving Kureiji to turn again, back to Hiro. His pupils were small. His eyes seemed to change colors entirely, looking deep red from a certain angle, as he raised his blade... His face enraged... Before he hesitated. Hiro began to sputter, as the arm lay limp on the ground... He dropped the sword, and fell to the floor next to Hiro and Dakarai, panting.

"...Hiro... Fuck man..." He panted, his eyes calming and his shoulders losing their tenseness. The rain fell onto his body, as he placed a hand on Dakarai's shoulder as well as Hiro's. "I... I was so scared for a second. If I'd let down that blade..." He let out a long sigh, and looked between the two. "You two... Are gonna give me a heart attack... You guys are... God damn it... Just..." He looked Hiro dead in the eyes, looking... Helpless. "...try to... Calm down more... I don't want either of you to die. Or get hurt. Or anything. I care about you too much..." He said, his hair absolutely drenched. "...I guess... Well, should I do some explaining about my arms? Or do you guys not even care about that right now..?"

He turned to Tetsuma, and sighed. "Hey. Let's all calm down. We all need to get inside and get dried off... Dakarai, you need any support?" He knew that no matter if she could regenerate or not, getting an arm ripped off would hurt like a bitch. He reached out his arm. "Come on, I'll get you something to help... Or try to..." He said softly, his heart rate decreasing back down to normal.

He was just so scared for those few moments. Scared because for a second, he'd forgotten about Dakarai's regeneration. For a second, he wanted to dig that sword through Hiro's flesh. For a second, he saw the stub of her arm, and felt repulsed.

For a second, he was Scared that he would lose the people he held dearest. His greatest fear.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki cleared her throat and managed to get the blushing to die down a bit "it's nothing really, and they'll work it out" she said with a sigh before pointing as Hiro began to apologise "see it's fine, Hiro's just a little hot-headed is all" she then perked up to the whole group "uh how about we try and keep violence to a minimum maybe, I mean we're all trapped in here together sk maybe to avoid this again we dont do any competitive dares" she said with a shy smile and a hopeful look on her face.

=Nightshade=

(OOC: Crap, what happens to a limb that's been detached? XD I think I'll just have it melt)

Dakarai turned to Kureiji in concern when he came out, though still keeping a wary watch on Hiro. "Kureiji, your--" In the moment when she was distracted, Hiro had closed the gap between them and latched onto the gorilla arm she still held at the ready. She turned back to him in horror, realizing her mistake. Immediately, she tried to retract the arm back into her, but Hiro held on tightly, turning the whole thing into some sort of gruesome tug-of-war.

The girl dropped to her knees for more leverage, trying to anchor herself in the mud. But the fierce pain persisted, becoming more intense every second before finally the pressure let up, replacing itself with a pain equal to, if not greater than, when she'd been punched through six buildings. The healing aspect of Dakarai's quirk immediately kicked in, absorbing the bloodied stub protruding from her back and replacing it with a new layer of skin, but not before she nearly lost consciousness. As her vision sharpened again, she saw the gorilla arm melt away as if it had never been there.

Breathing heavily, she raised herself to one knee. "Damn... it..." she huffed. "I'm... okay..." She tried for a grin at Kureiji, though it turned out more like a grimace. "Better me... than you... am I right?" She unsteadily climbed to her feet; she should be fine in a couple minutes, once the aftereffects of getting an arm the size of Kentucky ripped off a puny human-sized body wore off. Dakarai turned to Hiro. "As for you... I sure as hell am glad you picked me to continuously tear apart. Anyone else would've died the first time." He'll know what I mean. Back to Kureiji. "Are you... kidding me? 'Course I care about your arms. Is that still... from that villain attack? Why did you... hide it?"

Kureiji, now focused on supporting Dakarai, because he knew that having an arm ripped off was something that would leave her real hurt, brought her inside, as he was finally out of the rain, but soaking wet nonetheless. "Hey... Can we get some towels for us four? We need to uh... Dry off..." He said, as he got Dakarai to sit down at one of the chairs on the opposite side of the common area to the rest of the students, sitting down in another chair next to her. He was now willing to answer her question.

"...yeah... Still from the villain attack at the island..." He said softly, as the towels had already been supplied by -insert whoever-, which he wrapped around his body to warm up. "...and why did I hide it? Because... I mean... Look at you. You're about to heal a completely torn off arm. And now look at Me. I've got goddamn scarring all over my arms from a single attack 2 weeks ago. Nudge it wrong without the bandages on and I'll start gushing blood. It's weak. I feel weak." He said, dropping his head on the table, and sighing. "You. You of all people I don't want to think I'm weak..." He muttered quietly, feeling his cheeks become a dull pink.

"...and now I feel even weaker... Because I felt like I had to hide something from... You."

@Night's Shadow @Pinch @Schrift007

Katelyn felt her heart racing, but it slowly came back down... Looks like Dakarai lost a whole arm, but she seemed to have a regeneration quirk, I mean, thank the heavens. She sat back don, taking a deep breath. "Y-Yeah. Definitely no more competitive dares." She simply said, before looking back to Yuuki. "Okay, if it's nothing I'll back off. But if it's something to do with me I can totally talk to you about it privately..." She said, softly getting back comfortable in her seat. Maybe this could go back to normal again.

@Shadow_Pup

Caleb had seized his rage again, muscles hardening and veins bulging. His fists were clenched and he'd risen to the balls of his feet before he realized it. He would have gotten involved but the situation thankfully worked out, although he shot Hiro a hard look and traced his finger across his throat, indicating he wouldn't tolerate any more belligerence.

"Well. That was not a good thing. I trust you all have learned a lesson?" He gave the group a look that was both questioning and challenging. "Next time, I won't wait to step in." Now he cracked his knuckles and bared his teeth, the whites of his eyes completely red around blue irises.

Then without preamble he released his quirk, his eyes returned to normal and he smiled "Now then, who's turn is it next?"

=Nightshade=

Dakarai took the offered towel gratefully, letting it hang around her shoulders. She listened intently to Kureiji’s words, struggling to find something reassuring to say. Anything she said would probably just make him feel worse, but she couldn’t just say nothing. She held her arm out in front of her. “Look,” she said. “I’m fine. The only scarring now is mental, and that’ll fade with time.” Her face turned serious again, and she put a hand on Kureiji’s shoulder, turning him to face her.

“Listen to me,” Dakarai began, lowering her voice. “There are a lot of words I’d describe you with. ‘Weak’ isn’t one of them. Please, Kureiji, don’t hide things like this from me. Don’t act tough all the time; I can’t give support if I don’t know you need it. I would have died back in the villain attack if it wasn’t for you; I’d never think of you as weak. Get me?” Realizing this is the second pep talk she’d given that day, she clammed up and looked away awkwardly. “I just... I don’t want you to get hurt or... or killed... because I couldn’t cover your weaknesses.”

Kureiji listened to Dakarai closely, feeling her hand on his shoulder. It was reassuring. Every word. Huh... He was in two therapy sessions in One day... He felt himself muster a smile, and... It wasn't forced. "...thank you..." He muttered softly, shifting in his seat a little in embarrassment. "I like to seem confident. It's easier. People can exploit you if you show off... What you're like at your most vulnerable. My confidence is never a facade, my jokes are never a facade... They are a real part of me..." He said softly, and turned his eyes to the table.

"...but I try to make them overshadow my weak parts. My doubt complex. My social anxiety. My sensitivity. My... Affections and relationships. All of that is a part of who I am but... Some of it I hide. Because I worry nobody will want to hang around me... This class. It's... The most friends I've had in... Years... And I didn't wanna ruin that. By being weak. By being sensitive. By saying too much. By getting too depressing... But..." He took a deep breath after that long winded bout of muttering, and looked her in the eyes, giving her a slightly embarrassed and nervous smile.

"If you, my best friend, says that I'm not weak... And that I can open up... I'll try. I'll try because I want to try."

'You're making a big mistake.'
'...just wait and see. I'll prove you wrong. I'll prove me wrong.'

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki thought for a second and then smiled "ok at some point I might want to talk in private but for now let's enjoy the game" she said quietly before turning to everyone else "um, Dakarai I think it's your turn to ask someone by the way, I don't mean to interrupt the heart to heart you and Kureiji seem to be having but I think we should continue the game to move on from that incident just now" she said calmly as she sat there.
@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip

Tsuya was enjoying this way to much, well she enjoyed the showcasing of the quirks but she wasn't overly fond of the violent mutilation, she watched and her tail (which I just realised I forgot to mention in her bio) casually swayed from side to side, at some point it got caught on part of the chair she was sitting on and was anxiously trying to dislodge it without drawing any attention to herself "bloody thing" she muttered under her breath as she discreetly tugged at her tail that was wedged between two back pieces of the wooden chair she was sitting on.