• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

After being discharged from the hospital, Kishi's very worried parents had him stay home for a bit before going back to the dorms. As much as he wanted to reassure them that he was fine, he knew very well he wasn't. Not only did it hurt to move basically anything, but he could tell the rest of his class were in low spirits. Natural, considering what had happened.

All of these thoughts cycled through his mind as he gazed at the furious, yet somehow calming storm raging outside.

Ah, right! The Electric Samurai!

He remembered his time in the hospital. He was told that his wounds were cauterized electrically, and after connecting the dots, he knew the person who saved his life was here. Mustering up the strength to get up, he trudged down to Acura's dorm room and weakly knocked the door.

"Samurai of Ragin - cough - Raging Thunder! I c-came to give you my thanks. You saved my life, didn't you? Words cannot describe by gratitude.Thank you, very - cough - very much."

@ArmedBlue

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro was in terrible condition, when he went to get an xray on his arm his bones resembled wood chips more than bones. He had to get multiple stitches and there was a possibility that the doctors may need to perform surgery on his arm. He spent most of the day, punching the wall with him only good arm. "Why do I have to be so hostile" THUMP "I didn't have to make yuuki cry" THUMP "I was fighting my class more than the villains" THUMP "Screw this hero thing I can't be one". Hiro stopped his barrage of punches on the wall. Hiro had to get a new shock collar after the old one was lost on the island. This time his new shock collar was toned down and could only be opened through a remote his dad had. Only his quirk was working, but barely, he had to eat a lot of fire each day.

"Well I can't just sit here all day and do nothing", he mumbled. He walked out of his dorm, going down the third floor before walking over to the girl's side. Hiro could here sobbing from Yuuki's room . He knocked twice, "Hey yuuki, I get that you're upset but you don't have to isolate yourself in a bright room. I just came by to say I'm sorry for what I said on the island, I didn't mean it at all I swear. To be honest it's hurting me more than it's hurting you. Right now I just want to hug you and tell you everything will be okay, but if swift catches me I'm probably going to have two broken arms". He slumped down next to the door, and began to create something with the little amount of fire he had left. He moulded the fire into the shape of a sakura blossom and slipped it under the door to Yuuki.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki listened to what Hiro said and looked at the door, she knew he was right, torturing herself wouldn't help anything. When the flower came under the door she shuffled over and looked at it, it was very pretty and she smiled. She stood up and turned off the lights and walked over to the door and opened it. She stood in the door way looking down at the seated Hiro. She was not a pretty sight, she was dangerously thin and weak looking from the light exposure, her eyes were sunken and red from crying and there were traces of black and red liquid at the corners of her mouth. She gave a weak smile, "that was really nice Hiro, I needed that. Thank you" she said before giving a weak laugh "so I guess your not all bad then" she said as she sat next to him, "how are you holding up, last I saw you were pretty beat up" she said with a concerned look on her face.
@Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Thank god you're okay!" he said wrapping his arm around her, before looking embarrassed. "I'm mostly okay, well not really. My arm is practically useless at this point, my humerus is broken, my elbow has been dislocated and my ulna and radius have been shattered. I have to go to the hospital to speed up the healing every week. A couple of my ribs are broken and to top it off I have now got multiple stiches from when I was fighting caleb", he lifted his shirt to show her his back and the multiple cuts and gashes he had. "They said if I had continued fighting I would have lost my arm or I could've kicked the bucket. But what about you? You look like you've tried starving yourself, but then decided to drink printer ink". Hiro poked his head into her room and saw the bin of over flowing tissues. "And I thought I had it bad"

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki laughed before wincing slightly from semi healed wound in her side "Printer ink? yeah I guess it does look like that doesn't it, this is just the physical side affect of loosing control, it's actual shadows mixed with blood, it happens when I lose control because the big beast thing is created when my shadows fuse with my blood and take control of my body, usually the shadows flow along separately from my blood but yeah" she then looked at herself by glancing back into her room to look at a mirror, "damn, yeah my body kind of like dries out in extreme light, but it'll be normal in a few minutes, once my body can absorb more shadows from my surroundings" she added motioning to the fact that her body was gaining weight as she spoke, "Anyway, thanks for talking to me, I still don't really know too many of our class well, other than Ru, Sam and Acura but Sam and Ru are gone and I haven't seen Acura since the island, so thanks for this" she suddenly remembered something she had been thinking about before the attack on the island, "oh by the way, before the attack, I saw Miku with this girl, I think she was from 1B maybe, she was kind of good looking and stuff and I was hoping to maybe chat with her or something" she said blushing slightly "I mean cause, other than Dakarai there aren't really any other girls around anymore and..uh..well.." she said failing to find the right words and making a right fool of herself.
@Schrift007

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Hey.” Dakarai came down from her dorm to stand next to Kureiji. She wasn’t injured at all, due to her quirk, apart from a few minor cuts and bruises that she couldn’t heal before passing out. Although, quirk overuse had left her energy nearly completely depleted, and she’d slept for three days straight after the incident. As of the moment, she was completely back to normal.

Kureiji seemed to be having a crap day to Dakarai. Wasn’t a surprise, though, considering the weather on the other side of the window. Weather. “Um...” Seriously? You’re gonna bring up the weather? Fricking moron, use your brain, not the fuzzball in your hair to think. She stopped, awkward, before just sitting down near him. “You okay? You seem a little... down in the dumps. Like... way down in the dumps. Down in the underground dumps.” She offered a grin. “Seriously, though. If you’re still beating yourself up about that time, just stop. It wasn’t your fault, and see? Everyone’s okay.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Yea Aika, I think that was her name. She's really nice, I only spoke to her once and that almost ended up with our tent burning down" he laughed, remembering it. "I don't really understand, when it comes to socializing I'm sort of the last person you would want to talk to, cause you know the whole fire dragon jerk thing I have" he muttered the last part. "Why don't we go to the 1B dorm room? I'd love to get into a fight with them, my dad told me about a strong metal kid. Maybe we can get Miku to come with us? That's actually not a half bad plan". Hiro stood up and walked back up the stairs, wincing every couple of stairs. "HEY MIKU!! MIKU!! GET OUT OF YOUR DORM, BEFORE I PUNCH YOU OUT!!", he shouted, as he pummeled his fists into the door. "WE JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR COUSIN, I THINK YOU TWO ARE COUSINS? I DON'T KNOW I JUST HOPE THAT 1B BABY WASN'T LYING!!"

@Tudor21G @Shadow_Pup

Kureiji felt Dakarai plop down next to him, and he pulled himself up and turned around, sitting down the right way in the couch. Even with his shit mood, he allowed himself to crack a smile. "Sup, Princess Explosion Murder! An uh... Don't... Worry. Trust me, I'm fine... You've got nothing to worry about..." Not very convincing. Fuck.

He'd dyed his hair back to its natural, pitch-black color, and had shortened it down to a much less hipster-looking length, but if was still as unruly as always. Everyone had said to him he'd looked more mature that way... Including his mom...

Right. Her.

He let out a long sigh, and looked down. "...okay... Keep a secret for me. No, I'm not fine... I know I shouldn't feel bad about the incident... But I feel like things could've gone better if I'd done... Something... Different. I felt horrible waking up in that hospital bed, I felt like I was ready to die there and then... I didn't visit any of you guys in your rooms, I couldn't bring myself to stand for a few days... Just another reason why I'm just... Weak... I really wanted to see you guys... I... Fuck, I'm a bad frien..." He slumped down... No... Be quiet... Try to have some hope... No... "I guess the worst part is that... I felt so horrible when I was able to talk to my mom... She was totally freaking out... I never wanted to see her like that..." He said quietly, guilt welling up in his chest.

"...I just... I feel like such a dumbass..."

Tetsuma had been in his room for most of the day, thinking to himself about the events that had occurred at the training camp. This is what he’d been doing most days since the incident, though he’d leave his everyday room to grab food go train his quirk in the school gym. He’d heard the stories of what the others had been through, and wondered why they were so different from his.

They’d all fought the same villains, yet he was the only one who didn’t seem to be in a massive slump. Infact, he was more motivated than ever to train and be even more prepared for what would probably be an inevitable second encounter. Maybe it was because he was the only one who didn’t sustain any moderate to serious injuries? He’d gotten away with a gash on his right shoulder, and some other bruises and cuts here and there, most likely because his opponent was around the same age as him, so the two of them had a relatively similar level of skill. Though Dakarai wasn’t injured at all thanks to her quirk and even she seemed to be a little down.

Was it ok for him to be motivated? Or should he feel the same way as the others? He wasn’t sure, but what he did know for sure was that he had to continue to better himself, or else everyone might get hurt again. Next time the villains attacked, Tetsuma wanted to be ready to help the others, not just fight for his own survival by himself.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura had been spending most of his day training both his swordsmanship and his Quirk. Those things were his priorities even long after the training camp incident, feeling like he hadn't trained enough and that he could have helped more if it wasn't for him overheating. Besides, while some of his classmates had been gravely injured or had fainted from exhaustion, he had simply gotten away with a bruise and a second degree burn.

Watching the raging thunderstorm outside while swinging his katana at the training dummy he set up himself, a faint knocking on his door caught his attention. He had some trouble making out the voice on the other side due to the booming thunder, but quickly realized it was Kishi thanking him for what he had done back at the training camp. It was clear the boy hadn't yet recovered from his wounds, coughing often and having a rather weak voice. Setting his weapon aside next to his bed, he opened the door to greet Kishi.

"Hey Kishi, glad to see you're okay. Or as okay as one can be after being severely wounded. You don't really have to thank me, I just took my chance to help someone else. After all, a hero is supposed to save others no matter how tough the situation, right? I just wish I could have done more to help... a bunch of our class had it really bad that day." Acura replied, initially having a rather content tone but switching to a more saddened one as he spoke of the other students.
@RhythmThief

=Nightshade=

(OOC: Oh boi! Long-winded pep talk time! XD)

Dakarai raised an eyebrow at Kureiji’s unconvincing reassurances that he was fine. Yeah, right. His hair, for once, was not a green mop, and his smile was obviously forced. The only thing “fine” about him was the fact that he hadn’t become a recluse like Yuuki. Her lip curled into a small smile when he sighed and told her to keep a secret. So he’s gonna tell me after all. “No problem,” she assured him. “My lips are sealed.”

When he was done spilling his guts, Dakarai’s smile faded as she leaned towards Kureiji, serious again. “I just overused my quirk a bit, that’s all. I think the same goes for Hiro and Yuuki. Bottom line is, we’re all alive, and I’m sure your mom is glad for that. My mom was the same way, though.” She gave a sheepish laugh. “When she wasn’t scolding my ear off about it, she was breaking down in tears. I felt like crap after that, too. We all have our down days, you know?” She put a hand on Kureiji’s shoulder. “Listen to me. It’s not your fault. Don’t ever blame yourself for pure dumb luck, okay? Hell, we had some real shitty luck then, but none of it was the fault of anyone here. Least of all you. You’re a great friend. My best friend, in fact. Don’t forget that.”

Kureiji felt his own mind fighting against him, listening to Dakarai's words intently... He felt like... He just felt bad still, for some reason... But... This time he felt different. Like he wanted to get back up this time. Like he... He wanted to hope. '...she's right...' '...you'll regret having this hope...' '...I'll prove you wrong... I'll prove me wrong... I'll... I'll be fine.'

He took a deep breath, feeling the air rush into his lungs and then slowly felt himself push out his waste in a long breath out. He nodded, and sighed softly, allowing himself to crack a small smile. "...thank you..." He said on the release of another deep breath, and though at first hesitating, he pulled the girl into a hug. "...I'll try not to get my head all wrapped around it... I'll try not to... I'll try to be as good as I can be now... Here... With you all..." He said, and let go, running his fingers through his hair, and looked out the window.

"...dang... Really is raining super-duper hard..." He said softly, feeling a sort of... Warmth grow in his chest, reaplcing the lump of guilt... He felt... Nice. He needed to thank Dakarai more often, his talks with her were always in some way therapeutic to him. "...just what best friends are for..." He softly muttered, before, pulling himself to sit up again. "We should get some of the others and maybe set up a game, no? I mean, we could even invite 1-B for a couple rounds of whatever... I dunno, maybe that cursed game... You know the one." He said, feeling comfortable even talking about it. As much as he disliked the game...

I dunno. Maybe he should have hope that it'd be different this time, huh?

It's only a matter of time before your luck runs out, Kureiji Yaoyorozu.

After the so-called time skip

Outside was raining and thundering, the perfect weather for being sad.
Miku was sitting in his dorm room, laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling while listening to his sad playlist. Normally, he loved rainy todays, bu he just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened on the island. While others got really injured and risked their lives, he escaped without a scratch. He could've helped them, but he chose to 'look for wounded people'. He didn't know if he decided that out of fear, or if he truly believed that there were other people who needed his help. Basically everyone who had fought the other Villains had ended up in the hospital, he had no idea where Ru ended up and he didn't have any time to train. Was it guilt that he was feeling, or was it shame? He just couldn't think of anything else, until...

...he heard someone violently knock on the door and yell like their life depended on it. He let out a heavy sigh and got up, turning off the music and taking his headphones off his head.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." He grumbled, not really in the mood of seeing his physically and or mentally traumatized classmates. He reached for the door and slowly opened it,
"What is it about my---" but freezed when he saw him. Hiro. And the little shy girl with the eyepatch behind him. He gulped and put on a strained smile. "O-oh, hi Hiro. Yuuki... Did you say you wanted to see my cousin?" After he finished the sentence, he gasped and realized that Hiro will be involved with Aika. Again. "Um... could you excuse me for a bit? Thanks." He closed the door and quickly pulled out his phone, opening his conversation with Aika.

~OMG SOS HLP!!! Hiro wants to see you!!!! What are we gonna dooooo??!!! This is a tragedy!!!!:o:o;_;;_;

He slowly opened the door with an apologetic smile, praying that he didn't upset the pair.
"Um, sorry... But what do you need her for...?"

@Schrift007
@Shadow_Pup

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki perked up at Miku's question, "actually I'm the one who wanted to meet your cousin, I saw her at the training camp and since there is a slowly dwindling number of girls left, I wanted to get to know as many of them as I can and also I..um..I think she kind of cute and wanted to say hello" she said as her cheeks flushed red "oh and if Hiro is the problem then don't worry cause I asked him to tell me who the girl was and he said we should go visit her now" she said with a sweet smile as she looked at Hiro, "he's just helping me out" she said as she turned back to Miku "so could you introduce me" she said eagerly...a little too eagerly.
@Tudor21G @Schrift007

Caleb observed Dakarai and Kureiji from a distance. He didn't mean to eavesdrop but the common room was very quiet otherwise, and he couldn't help but overhear. He sighed to himself "Ah crap. Guess I'd better join them before they realize I can hear them." He stood up and walked over to them, smiling and raising a hand in greeting.

As he approached he noticed their conversation took a turn for the better and resolved to bolster Dakarai's argument. "She's right you know, Kureiji. None of us could have won that fight on our own. You gave your all. That's all anyone can ask." He fixed Kureiji with a firm look that wasn't harsh, but also made it clear he was absolutely serious.

"Anyhow," he said, changing the subject and making his voice more light. "A game? What do y'all have in mind?" Caleb was interested and it showed. No homework, not much to do, having fun with classmates would be great.

@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip

Kurdish cleared his throat as Caleb arrived, as he was once again assured he had nothing to worry about. It felt nice, being assured like that, because he knew himself wasn't gonna do it. "Well, keep that tight-lipped, okay? Everyone else still thinks I'm cool-!" He joked, but that was part of the reason he didn't want the others to know he'd poured his heart out.

He scooted a bit away from Dakarai, you know, girls need their personal space. He'd feel weird if he'd just stayed right next to her, and awkwardly cleared his throat again. "A-Anyway, yeah..! There's a good chance we could grab the whole class and do some games, as I said, maybe even with 1-B! I was thinking, cause we've got bored games and shit, we can play, you know, truth or dare, that game that haunts my dreams, or we could possibly even do karaoke, but I'm sure none of y'all wanna hear my ass-singing..." He said, joking a lot through the whole thing, seemingly back to his normal self.

I mean, he wasn't totally honest. He was a decent singer, his mom had him in the children's choir at his elementary school, and had trained his vocals. Because you know. Rich people. If the karaoke did come out, he knew exactly what he wanted to sing, and he would sing it with God. Damn. Pride.

As Yuuki spoke, the boy's worry slowly faded away.
"Phew, that was a close one." He thought, internally sighing with relief.
"Um, well my cousin isn't really into girls... I think," He started, trying really hard not to let the girl down, "but, I think you two would be friends. Let me just let her know what's happening..." He pulled his phone back out and entered the conversation again.

~So... apparently it's the shy girl who wants to see you! You know, the one with the eyepatch, who is actually really scary? I think she likes yoooooouuuu! And she wants to meet you! I told her you're not into girls... unless you changed your mind?

Well, that's surprising. And no, I'm not. Anyway, I think I'd like to be friends with her! Your class is very interesting and it would help not hanging out only with my classmates and you, no offence.~
~None taken. But anyway, isn't it nice that someone finally likes you, not vice versa?

Wow, you really needes to ruin that. Like you were ever somebody's crush. Anyway, I don't think I can come now. It's raining so heavily, just one raindrop would crush me. And there's, you know, lighting. Just tell her that videochatting is better.~
Miku looked back up at the girl and smiled. "Sorry, but she can't come right now 'cause of the rain... but she said she could videochat, if that's okay with you."
@Shadow_Pup
@Schrift007

Last edited:
Suddenly, there was a large crash on the same floor as Miku, Hiro, and Yuuki. There were a couple grumbles from a room, and one of the doors slid open with a loud creak. Out of the door came the new student from a few days ago, who everyone recognized right off the spot with her forest-green hair and emerald eyes. It was Katelyn Midoriya, daughter of Deku.

She let out a soft but long-hanging yawn, and was currently wearing an All Might pajama shirt and some long sweatpants, looking groggy as heck. "...hey... Guys." She muttered softly as she trudged over to them, rubbing her eyes and tapping her feet against the floor to try and wake herself up. "...does anyone know... Where... I could like, get some coffee or something..?" The girl asked, resting her soft face up against the wall, where she looked at the three students with a tired look.

To her, they all looked nice. The girl looked shy, which was okay, and there was the two boys, which in her tired state she didn't really register their outward personalities, not really taking into account that Hiro was pretty... Intimidating. She gave them a smile, reminiscent of the iconic hero she was borne by, and muttered. "-I'll try and talk to you all later... I just need a wake-me-up, heheh...he..."

@Tudor21G @Shadow_Pup @Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Damn rejection, well they're plenty more demons in the shadow realm" he joked. "Well if she won't come here we can go to her, Miku you feel like coming? If not I gue-", he said, before he was cut off by some green haired girl. He walked up to her, staring at her eyes. "Wait are you Deku's kid? That guy who can punch people into last week, being his kid must be cool", he nodded his head back, thinking about what it would be like if his dad could do anything apart from be a human shield. He blew a pillar of fire at her, making the fire just above room temperature."That should wake you up better than coffee", he laughed.

@Shadow_Pup
@Tudor21G
@Cryronn the Mudkip

She muttered along several- "Uh-huh"s and "Mhm"s with what Hiro was saying, confirming that she was, indeed, the kid of the punchy boy Deku. However, here eyes immediately widened as the fire pillar was spat in her face, and she fell back onto her butt. "Eyeyeyeyeeeeee-! Wh-What was that f-for-!?" She gasped on the ground, seeming to be awake now.

She looked up, sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll let you off this one time..." She pulled herself up, and looked between the three. "Hey, you're Kirishima's kid, right? Didn't your dad and mine raid that Yakuza base together or something..? And you, you're Tokoyami's kid, right? That guy helped my dad with the second round of his first Sports Festival..! And you- uh- I'm not sure I recognize you from anywhere- sorry-!" She said, blushing a little in embarrassment. "Eh- Uhm... Call me Katelyn, or Kate if you'd prefer-"

Miku considered Hiro's words, beside the home that he made, which was a very weird alternative to 'There are plenty fish in the sea'.
"Well, I still think videochat is the best option, since---" A sudden loud crash interupted him and he watched surprised as the new student slowly got out of her room. Hiro recognized her as 'Deku's' kid, but that name didn't really ring any bells. He quickly searched Deku on the web and he finally understood who was her father, that really powerful guy with the weird hand-me-down Quirk. He looked at the girl, back at the image, then back at the girl.
"Wow, you really look like him!" But the rest of her words really confused him. Who drinks coffee in the afternoon? Especially when you're a teenager! Apparently not everyone had his natural energy.
Then, the girl started recognizing everyone because of their parents, but she didn't know who Miku was, which didn't really bother him that much.
"Don't worry, Kate," the boy said, grinning at the girl. "When my mom was in your dad's class, she was pretty much an extra, her words, not mine. I'm Miku Ashido, son of Mina Ashido! See?" He quickly searched Mina Ashido and showed the new girl the first picture of her mother. "I think you'll fit in just great!"
@Cryronn the Mudkip
@Shadow_Pup
@Schrift007

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki shrugged "oh well, I can always properly meet her once the storm has passed, I'm not a fan of video calls, surprisingly I like to meet face to face" she said with a curt nod, she eyed up the Katelyn, since they got here she hadn't interacted with the girl much due to being in her room since getting out if hospital. She smiled and gave her an acknowledging nod, before heading downstairs and taking a seat she saw the others in the common room and gave them a small wave.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"For god sake Miku, you're such a wuss", he mumbled, loud enough for Miku to hear. "I wouldn't say my dad raided, but more like he was that one guy who was just there to take up space. Well I'm going to go to 1B in a bit, you guys can feel free to join". Hiro walked back into his room before coming back out with a pineapple in his right hand. He waddled down the stairs, trying not to fall with, this heavenly fruit he knew as a pineapple. He managed to get down to the common room, before taking a seat next to Dakarai and Kueriji. "Can any one of you two cut open my Pineap-", he staired at Kureiji's black hair, dropping his pineapple. "Kureiji what the hell happened to your hair? I swear it used to be green", Hiro was more in shock that someone like Kureiji would dye his hair into such a simple colour.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai made a face at the “truth or dare” suggestion. The cursed game. The game where deep dark secrets were dragged out from the basement and hung from the highest tower by their underpants. The game where people were forced to do things they’d be teased endlessly about for the rest of their lives. In other words... a pretty great game for whoever wasn’t the victim.

Next thing she knew, Hiro had limped over holding a pineapple of all things. She nodded in greeting; since he’d shot her through the air and through several villains like a human cannonball, they’d had a slightly less antagonistic relationship. Working together to blow up some baddies has that effect sometimes.

“What, like cut it in half?” Dakarai asked, struggling not to laugh. “I could try to karate-chop it in half with a gorilla arm. But I don’t have anything with a blade big enough to do it cleanly, sorry. Unless you want me to whittle it into something with a claw. Which would just be weird. I’m pretty sure fruit statues went out of style in the Stone Ages.”

Kureiji shifted in his seat, and placed his feet up on the table, resting them there lightly and crossing his legs, looking up at Hiro with a soft chuckle. “Oh? My hair is what you’re getting your head in a twist about?” He asked joke-mockingly, sticking out his tongue. “Listen, it got pretty much chopped in half during the battle, so I decided to dye it back to its natural color and keep it shorter for a while, simple as that-!” He said, scratching the back of his head.

‘I mean I guess someone as eccentric as me is expected to have hair dye or something along those lines... hah...’

“...none the matter, I’m wondering a way we can get 1-B over here and- oh- I can totally help with that-!” He said with a grin, and placed the Pineapple on the table. “Maybe shield your eyes, juice might go... everywhere...” he pulled a small bag of peanuts out of his pocket and popped a few in, before morning a knife made of sharpened wood from his hand. He sliced off the pineapple’s top, and began to chop the large fruit up, ignoring the fact that the juice was gonna get all over the table.

Katelyn gave Miku a shrug, waving goodbye before plopping down the stairs and into the common area, looking at her classmates. A few of them, one of them being Hiro, had ya there around the couch, with a silly looking one in long sleeves chopping a... Pineapple? The hell? She simply laughed and scooted over to where Yuuki was, plopping down next to her. “Heya, any idea what those nut-burgers are doing?” She asked, knowing Yuuki would have more idea about her classmates than she herself would... “...and who are they anyway?”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"YES! Finally some pineapple", hiro placed one of the pieces in his mouth. Apart from fighting and throwing Dakarai through buildings, pineapple was one of those things he really enjoyed. "That's" much "so" munch "Nice" munch. He left the rest of the pineapple for anyone else who wanted some before springing to his feet."You guys wanna come with me to class 1B?" he asked, opening the door and looking at the storm. The rain hit against the stairs like machine gun fire and the lightning was like canon fire. He walked out into the storm, instantly regretting it. The rain went through his clothes, thunder scared the living daylights out of him and to top it off, the cold was making his arm hurt. Eventually Hiro managed to see the large 1B sign, and made a run for it. He pounded on the door, head butting it a few times. Eventually a small silver haired boy opened the door for Hiro letting him in.

@Tudor21G

(Alrighty, time for a super late post! If I mess anything up or miss some key elements, please let me know.)

Hideo had woke up considerably late that day, due to the fact he stayed up pretty late reading, but now he was up and running. He turned the doorknob and pushed the door open slightly, then dramatically kicked it open without breaking it. “Hello world!” He said with as much energy as a monkey who had gotten into caffeine. He then walked to the common room. “Hello fellow students I have not associated with yet in any way!” He said bluntly and happily. “You know this already, but I’m Hideo. I’m only telling you this because it is very possible that you all forgot my name because I haven’t really talked to anyone yet. A lot of you were in the hospital. Anyway, could I hang out with you guys?” He asked.

(It’s bad, I know, but writing introduction posts 21 pages in an be difficult.)

That day, Tyler wasn't necessarily late, nor had he woken up late, he simply felt like taking his time , he walked to the door of the class and, well what he saw was, well, not what he thought he'd come to when he arrived. He would walk to a random place in the place. That being where Dakarai and friends were, he simply closed his eyes, if someone wanted to talk to him, they would have to initiate the conversation, as he obviously wasn't gonna do it.

(Sorry for the short post)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned when Katelyn sat down and started speaking, "hmm, oh that's Kureiji Yaorozu and Dakarai Bakugou and I believe they were discussing something to do before Hiro arrived" she then turned back to Katelyn "anyway I know them, I don't know you though so, tell me about yourself, I would would have asked sooner but I was in the hospital for a bit and then I had a slight break down but Hiro helped me out a bit and I'm good now" she said with a sweet smile.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Tsuya Asui woke up a made her way down stair, she saw a semi large gathering around a pineapple and walked over to them, "Hey guys, how are you holding up by the way, I heard the attack was pretty bad" she said to Dakarai and Kureiji with her head tilted slightly before her tongue shot out and grabbed some pineapple before snapping back and she swallowed the fruit "nice" she said with a smile.
@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip

Kishi rested his hand on Acura's shoulder.

"Be proud, Samurai of the Searing Storms. You did what you could, and left no regrets behind! That, my friend, is the best way to live! When you saved my life back there, it was not just me you saved, but also my family. It scares me thinking about how much my downfall could have affected them. Enough to bring tears to my eyes." He confessed, before coughing violently.

"Oh - cough - my, I suppose my throat still needs some recovery before I can begin speaking -cough - like usual! I suppose I should be going back to my dorm room now."

He looked Acura in the eye.

"Once again, thank you, noble warrior. You saved not only my life, but the lives of the ones I love, and for that, I shall be forever be grateful."

He waved off weakly, before trudging back to his dorm room.

@ArmedBlue

“Wow, that Hiro sounds like a nice guy... weird that he spat that fire in my face, but I mean, at least I don’t need coffee... ehem... anyway, you wanted to know about me..?” Katelyn asked, placing a hand on her cheek and thinking. “Well, I like to read, party, I’m the daughter of a real good hero, people say I can be Obnoxious, but I don’t see it, and I think I’m pretty nice to people I meet~” she said joyfully, giving her a soft smile.

Kureiji sat back into the couch, grabbing himself a few pieces of his handywork, before Hiro just noped the fuck out. He laughed, not deciding to follow him. Storms are not his forté, to put it lightly. He then paused when he saw Tsuya, giving her a polite wave before she walked up to them, and surprised him with her long tongue, which reminded him of one of his Mom’s friends... nonetheless, he nodded at her kind comment.

“...thank you very much for the concern, but trust me, Kureiji Yaoyorozu isn’t fazed by anything or anyone! I got right back up on my feet, no injuries at all anymore!” He said, nervously pulling down his sleeves to hide more of his arm-extensive bandages. “Anyway, yeah, one of our friends Hiro, Red Riot’s kid, grabbed that Pineapple for us, and I chopped it up, he ate some, and then Noped the fuck away. Dunno why. Might come back with some 1-B kids so we can start this party...”

Suddenly, Miku was all alone. His three classmates all went down to the communal area for some reason. He barely had any time to speak to Kate, he missed the opportunity to bond more with Yuuki and Hiro... He called him a wuss, so he wasn't really that bummed out that he left. So he had two options, get back into his room and listen to sad music until his ears start to cry or go downstairs to see what's so interesting.

When he got to the common room, he immediately regretted his decision. People were fawning over a smashed pineapple, there were new students everywhere, one was sitting down with his eyes closed, one announced himself as he entered the room, who Miku smiled at and waved, Kate was talking about herself with Yuuki and the last newbie was eating the smashed pineapple. In a weird way, this was exactly what he thought highschool would be like.

Over at the 1B dorm, Aika was sitting down on the couch in the common room, analyzing the blueprint of an electrical fan for her Quirk. She was doing a really good job at concentrating, before someone started banging on the doors like a crazy person and totally ruined her vibe. She sighed and stared at the door as her metallic classmate opened the door.
"Who is it, Yowai?" The girl asked, despite instinctively glancing at the door. She saw Hiro walk through, which surprised her. "Oh, hello Hiro! What're you doing here?" She curiously asked. "Wasn't it cold outside? Why did you come without a raincoat or an umbrella?"
@Schrift007

=Nightshade=

“Party?” Dakarai asked with a grin. “I thought we were just gonna play some board games so I can get my ass kicked. Party sounds great as long as I’m not cooking. Believe me, I don’t want to cook, and you all don’t want me cooking.” She turned to Tsuya. “I’m good too. I didn’t pass out till after I’d healed up my worst injuries, so I’m good now too. I’m just glad no one died, though it was pretty close at the end there.” She glanced at Kureiji, then back to Tsuya with a snicker.

“Speaking of Hiro, not sure if you’re all that familiar with him, Tsuya. He’s actually chilled out some since school started, but he’s still hot-headed in battle. I mean, one of the reasons the villains retreated was cuz he launched me into the front lines. Crazy, but somehow it worked. And then we all passed out within five minutes of each other. So I guess that’s a little less glamorous.” Dakarai rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly with an awkward smile. “Oh, well.”

Hideo frowned. The people around the pineapple were clearly ignoring him, and him specifically, as another person came up and introduced herself, and they started talking to her immediately. “Hm...” He said. “I was hoping you’d all be nicer.” he said under his breath. However, a new person entered, and waved at him, so he waved back. He went over to him. “Hey.” He said, more casual than he was a few minutes ago. “I’m gonna go talk to that guy right over there.” He said and pointed to Tyler. “He looks lonely, so I’m gonna go cheer him up. You can come along if you want.”
He said. “I’m Hideo by the way.” With that, he went over to Tyler. “Hey there, why so glum chum?” He asked Tyler.

(Notify me if I made any mistakes.)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"What the h-h-hell d-do you th-th-think?!" he shouted shivering, as water dripped from his nose. Hiro blew a small flame into the palm of his hand, wiping it across his body, to warm himself up. "I was going to ask if some of you guys wanted to come to 1A dorms? Maybe we can have some sort of fun. Also I wanted to meet a metal kid". Hiro looked around the room for anyone who might look like the metal guy, but then Yowai tapped him on the shoulder. "I'm that metal kid", he smiled gently. "You're telling me you are the guy my dad said was really strong? I knew my dad was making it up", he laughed.

"I-", Hiro cut off Yowai "I know what happens next, you're going to throw a punch, I dodge said punch and throw you on your ass.", this time Hiro pushed Yowai backwards. "In fact you are probably right, I don't even belong here", Yowai nodded his head. Hiro spun behind him, punching Yowai to the ground. "Don't say that, don't you fucking say that. If that's how you see yourself then you're right". These words set off Yowai, who sprang to his feet and punched Hiro into the wall. Hiro winced, as the pain in his arm flared up. He climbed back to his feet, and went for a haymaker punch into Yowai's stomach, sending him through the doors.

Miku smiled as the new kid approached him, apparently his little wave cheered him up. After saying hi, the boy immediately told Miku that he was gonna go talk to another new student, the shy one with the eyepatch, but not before he introduced himself as Hideo.
"I'm Miku!" He quickly responded as the guy went over to their other classmate. Miku shrugged and slowly approached the pair, a small smile on his face. He didn't know exactly what to say, so he thought that just smiling would suffice.
@Captain Pokémon
@Arrivederchi

Aika gasped as the two boys started fighting, but she should've expected this kind of behaviour from Hiro. She jumped between them, glaring at the two boys.
"Stop it, you brutes!" She yelled, hoping it would attract the boys' attention. She looked over at the metal boy.
"Knock it off, Yowai! Hiro is strong and scary. Well, at least that's the impression he gave me. I hope your not saying that because of your fathers' rivalry!" She kinda felt bad yelling at him, since he was clearly losing and soaking wet. Her gaze shifted to Hiro.
"And you should stop attacking people just because of a mere insult!, especially inside of buildings! Yes, Yowai made a mean and ignorant remark, but that doesn't mean you can punch him! If you want to fight, do it somewhere approapriate!" She may be looking brave, but inside she was praying to all the deities that Hiro wouldn't hurt her, he was very powerful and dangerous.
@Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"What the hell do you mean a mere insult?! He punched me into a wall, so I just got even. For god's sake, fuck this, I just came to ask if anyone here wants to go to 1A for some rainy games", he walked out the door. But before he left, he looked at Yowai on the floor. He was curled up in a ball, holding his knees to his chin. Hiro kicked him in the ribs before leaving, "you retarded 1B baby". Yowai winced at the blow, before crying into a puddle. Hiro walked through the storm, barely caring about the cold now. At the dorms he kicked open the doors, before throwing the table with the pineapple at the wall. He hurled one of he footstools into the stairway, before setting the other footstool on fire.

@Tudor21G

(Btw, please write in past tense. I’m saying this because I myself got in trouble with an admin for writing in future tense like you @Arrivederchi .)

Hideo looked back as he started walking, and Miku started following. He smiled. “Swell to meet ya Miku.” He said, then stopped in front of Tyler. He had asked him why he was feeling down while he was still walking towards him, but now he was in front of him. The guy’s name was Tyler. “Nice to meet ya Tyler! It’s fine if ya don’t know what to say.” He said reassuringly. “Wanna hang out with me and Miku here? We could..play some rain games!” He said, thinking of the idea on the spot. Hideo then awkwardly looked to the side and saw a guy come in and blow stuff up. “Yeesh..”

(Notify me if I made any mistakes.)

=Nightshade=

A split second after Dakarai’s long-winded recollection of being used as a human cannonball by Hiro, said crazed dragon kid burst through the doors and blew some stuff up. The girl jumped to her feet with a “Holy crap!” and backed away from the flames while narrowly avoiding the flying footstool that crashed against the stairs, growing one tentacle to open the door and another to fling the flaming footstool out into the rain where the flames would be quenched. Once that was over and done, she sighed in relief before raising an eyebrow at Hiro. “Was that really necessary?”

Noting the murderous look on his face, Dakarai’s look became a little less sarcastic and a little more like she was thinking Please don’t rip off my head. “Oh, boy. Nevermind. Forget I said anything.” She pointedly looked anywhere but Hiro as she pulled the now-soaked footstool into the corner to dry and shut the door.