• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

He shook off his embarrassment, I mean, she was fine with it, he didn't fuck up royally. Good. If he had well... I mean, it would just be like usual, wouldn't it? And he didn't want to fuck up anymore. He didn't want to be the weird kid. He wanted to be Kureiji. The best parts of himself. "W-Well, still, I shouldn't have..." He mumbled softly, and then gave her a few feet to grow the arms.

"Nice! You really are getting pretty close! You're lucky that you don't have to memorize the entire body structure like I do when creating animals, hehehe..!" He grinned, appraising he on her almost pitch-perfect transformation, that was pretty much right on the money. "You're almost there, you'll just have to smooth out the finer details in specifically the muscle structure, I think the biggest fault was in the Triceps." Instead of using her arms as an example again, he instead showed her his Triceps, showing how they should be formed and where they are.

After that, Kureiji turned back to the tree line. He wiped some sweat off his forehead, and his body started to produce a thin, green steam from his pores. He looked at the trees,grit his teeth, and locked his feet into the ground with roots. His entire body glowed with the same green aura, and he pushed his chest foreword, and in one big burst, a storm of massive roots was released from his front straight into the tree line, leveling most of them with destructive ease. However, some of the roots had funneled out on his sides... He still needed to work on it. The roots separated from his body, and he sat down against them, grabbing a protein bar and chowing on it. He was working on making his Super Move, Root Surge, able to be directional, but the roots wanted to balance and come out in every direction, which lowered efficiency in relation to the energy usage...

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Yeah, I guess strong, destructive Quirks are somewhat common at U.A." Acura replied as he finished unpacking. At Akagi's suggestion of a spar, the boy thought about it for a few moments. If he's betting 20 bucks if I can hit him, he must have quite the defensive Quirk. Still, it might be good training for both of us. He thought for a bit longer, before speaking up. "Sure, why not? Bet it'll be good for training both of our Quirks. You're betting money on whether I can hit you or not? Either you're real agile or your Quirk is really defensive." Acura said as he stood up and walked over to the open patch that Akagi had pointed out. Once Akagi had made it there as well, Acura gave him a thumbs up to signal that he was ready. Once Akagi signaled back, Acura began the match with a single electric projectile aimed at Akagi. Since he was more focused on landing a hit, he purposely weakened the attack, but he also wanted to see how his opponent would react and adjust accordingly.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Sam let out a grunt as she was hit by Caleb's attack, her whole body felt numb while her forearms, which had taken the impact, throbbed mildly. She was more shocked than anything else. She hadn't even fought Caleb with his quirk activated, and the difference in strength of his hits had caught her off guard. Shaking her head, Sam lowered her guard and blinked several times as she listened to Caleb, regaining her balance and smirking. "You sure pack a punch when you want to." the girl exclaimed, she couldn't even imagine what Caleb was like when he wasn't holding back. Caleb's concern was proof enough that he was still very much under control, "Too hard? That just woke me up." Sam smiled and gave a thumbs up to confirm she was alright. The girl then lowered her body once more and moved forward for a second round of attacks. Rather than charging straight forward, Sam veered slightly to the left before using her tail as a spring which gave her extra momentum for a spin kick midair. With her foot just inches away from Caleb's jaw, the boy suddenly caught her by the ankle. Sam clicked her tongue, figuring that she'd have to be even quicker if she wanted to land an attack. While Caleb had hold of Sam's right foot, the girl quickly wrapped her tail around his arm, using it to pull herself up and use her hands to fling herself over Caleb's shoulder. The boy, arm caught in an award position, was forced to let ago and Sam landed softly behind him. Sam huffed, flinging herself forward rather than giving a time to rest, aiming a straight punch at Caleb's mid-section while her body remained low. When Caleb blocked the girl's attack and countered with the same hand, Sam swiftly caught hold of the boy's wrist, almost instantly her tail followed by taking his other free hand. In what seemed like less than a second, Sam managed to restrained both the boy's hands and deliver a fast chop, with as much strength as she could muster, to his side.
@Hogzilla

Ru was taken by surprise by Miku's horrified expression, "Alright, alright." Ru's eyes grew wide as he stuck his hands up in an innocent gesture to prevent Miku from hitting him. When Miku kept talking rather than taking an aggressive route, Ru shrugged. He was pretty surprised that Miku had such a reaction. Ru was probably more scared of Hiro than anyone else in the class, but even he didn't mind training with him- the teachers were still around and it's not like he was some kind of cold blooded killer. Ru wasn't sure why Miku was so on guard around, "Oh, no worries. That fine..." Ru chuckled nervously before settling down, a more placid smile took over his features and he huffed, he really did want Miku to get his mind off of the girl and the dragon. He seemed pretty upset about it. "We should probably start training soon. Any idea what you're gonna do?" Ru asked, hoping he'd be able to get some ideas from the other boy.
@Tudor21G

Akagi just shrugged and grinned playfully as Acura guessed about his quirk. Akagi practically skipped the his position across from Acura, unable to battle anyone new since the begging of school, Akagi was honestly excited. The boy smiled and nodded towards Acura, who kicked off the match with a single, pitiful attack. Akagi sighed, brows dropping in an unamused expression. Of course the boy would start that way, he was testing the water. Akagi wasn't sure whether or not he should reveal his quirk yet, but he didn't have much time and ended up using it- it's not like he needed to hide it. When the electric projectile was about a foot from Akagi, it simply spun around and instead reversed it's path to shoot back towards Acura. Akagi didn't move a muscle. "Boring...." the boy sighed from afar, "Come on, fight like you mean it." Akagi growled, a light hearted challenge rumbling in his throat.
@Manu456Alola

Caleb smiled, enjoying the complex maneuvers Sam was employing "She's making me think. I like that a lot!" He thought as he processed the variables of unarmed combat without thinking: footwork, angles of punches, subtle turns of the wrist, hips and other body parts, head movement, he felt it like he assumed Sam did, because even charged with adrenaline, the human mind could not compute so many factors with intellectual prowess alone.

He saw Sam's strike coming into his side. Right side, floating ribs, angled upwards, target: liver. No options. He had to eat this head on. He tensed his muscles, his body instinctively trying to shield a vulnerable area.

It hurt bad. Aside from the chin and back of the head, the liver is the worst spot to take a hard blow With his power low, he couldn't absorb the shot like normal, but without his muscles hardened as they were, he probably wouldn't be able to stand. He staggered back, flecks saliva spraying from gritted teeth. "Good!" He growled, and returned to the fray.

Caleb checked his urge to go harder and moved forward again, this time mixing in knees and elbows. Sam evaded most, and parried the rest. She was very, very good at this. She seized and opportunity and stepped in, her stance bladed in the usual karate fashion. Caleb's low kick struck her in the back of the lead leg, his shin taking on the role of baseball bat to the meat of her thigh. He used the impact to shove off. "Keep going, I'm having fun with this!" He thought, before chiding himself "But I'm hurting her, I shouldn't be enjoying this!" His latter emotion showed on his face, making his face a snarling look that still held regret in the twist of his lip and the look in his eyes. Whether she continued or end the bout, he hoped for either one, but he didn't like how he was putting her in jeopardy of lasting harm, and the urge to let loose was slowly getting more and more insistent.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura was surprised to see that Akagi had sent his projectile back at him effortlessly. He held his arms in front of him, absorbing the electric attack with ease, as he didn't want to let that current go to waste. "So you can deflect things, huh? That's so cool!" The boy complimented, but it seemed Akagi wanted him to give him a good fight. "Alright, let's kick things up a notch!" Acura replied excitedly, wasting no time in attacking again. This time he shot four electric projectiles with higher voltages at Akagi, though he wasn't sure if his opponent would be able to deflect them all before they got to him. Acura decided to walk towards Akagi as he attacked, still throwing electric bullets at him as he attempted to close the distance as he attacked. The projectiles he was throwing were still at low enough voltages for him to absorb in case they got sent back at him, so he wasn't too worried about Akagi's defense.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki was sitting on an over turned log, and watching Sam and Caleb train, she could feel shadows seeping from her body as the sky lost its light but she clenched her eyes shut and focused all her strength on keeping her power contained, this was her training as this was her biggest weakness. Her power manifested more violently in the dark shooting out in spikes and whips, currently in a small scale so wasn't putting anyone but herself in danger.

Shiba Tatsuya stood in the nearby foliage, he brushed a few twigs and leaves of his immaculately clean suit. He glanced around and spotted two boys talking to one another, "ah yes the perfect targets" he whispered to himself, "let's get this party started" he added as he took a large swig of milk and then slunk out from the bushes like a cat creating two crystal Dagger as he did so and sending them flying towards the two boys. This was going to be fun.
@Barefoot_Kittens @Tudor21G
(And @Schrift007 because he also has a villain)

Sam
Sam winced slightly as her attack made crucial contact with Caleb's flank and the boy staggered back a few steps, but it seemed the attack did nothing but fuel his excitement as he barked a short praise and almost immediately engaged once again in the fight. For the most part, Sam was able to keep up with Caleb's attacks, blocking, evading, and countering in sort of a rhythm while her eyes remained focused on Caleb's body. At seeing an opening between Caleb's blows, Sam moved in for that attack only to be met with what she had to assume was a trap as, the girl watched as Caleb's body lowered and his leg was drawn back but she was already committed to moving forward and had no choice but to accept the blow. When the stronger student's leg made contact with Sam's, a brief, agonizing pain shot through her thigh before the muscle tensed and her leg collapsed under the sudden stress. The girl nearly toppled over, instead rolling to the side to create some distance between her and her opponent. She had to admit, that one hurt. The throbbing sensation in her thigh foreshadowed a future bruise, and the girl gritted her teeth before putting her weight back onto that foot and looking up at Caleb. As Sam slowed her heaving chest and stood up straight, and raised her hands in position to start again- but upon catching sight of Caleb's expression, she slowly lowered her guard and offered a soft smile. She could tell that his grasp on his ability was slipping, and based on how much stronger his second hit was than his first she had to assume that his power would only continue to grow- another hit with his quirk could put her out of commission. "Alright, you when this one." Sam said through tired breaths, hoping to watch Caleb's face melt into his usual gentle expression as his quirk was deactivated.
@Hogzilla

Akagi
When Acura praised Akagi's ability, the 1B student nodded proudly before narrowing his gaze as the match begun for real. Acura shot multiple streaks of electricity, but nowhere near enough for Akagi to be thrown off. Akagi smirked as all 4 blots simultaneously turned around, Akagi closed his eyes briefly and shook his head "I must admit, you being immune to your own shock does make this more difficult for me." Akagi sighed dramatically and shrugged his shoulders. When the boy opened his eyes, he found that Acura was approaching him- so he planned on using the barrage of electricity to move forward? It was fairly clever, but Akagi had seen such a plan before. Unfortunately, this did mean Akagi would have to move his feet. "Alright-" the boy said quickly before picking up a fairly large piece of sediment from the ground, Akagi jumped backwards with his weapon in hand, spinning for the extra momentum before launching the rock towards Acura. Even if Acura dodged, he planned on having the rock come back towards him for a second chance.
@Manu456Alola

MultiGirl
Asuka's purred as she strolled through the empty crater, humming slightly to herself as her hands were buried deep within her pockets. "Take the east, they said. They're all spread out, they said. I haven't gotten any fun yet at all." Asuka whined and kicked the dirt as she complained about the lack of students. At the sudden sound of voice nearby, Asuka's attention was brought to a pair of figures a good distance away from her. A twisted grin spread across her lips as Asuka looked about for a hiding spot, finding a nearby bush was her best bet. "Sweet dreams." Asuka muttered and lay under the bush before her body suddenly fell limp. Moments latter, 4 copies of the woman emerged from her body. These clones had an almost transparent look to them, but otherwise copied Asuka's appearance exactly. The four women bounced about and giggled before taking to the sky in a huddle, floating, Asuka scanned the area to find the pair was alone and she snickered. Without a warning, all 4 bodies descended towards the animal oriented pair, crashing down between them with a grin. Asuka stayed fairly still at first, before suddenly the group split into pairs and 2 flung towards the girl while 2 flew towards the boy, both offering a series of kicks and punches towards their target.
@Cryronn the Mudkip @Night's Shadow

A.I.R.
"Oh yeah!" Taichi's cry from the sky echoed through the barren land, if any of his teammates were tying to hide the fact that villains were attacking- that was no longer an option. The boy flew at incredible speeds, doing flips and spinning through the air- unable to hold back his excitement at the fact that he was actually finally doing something big. Taichi smiled as he landed with such force that the tents around him were blow into chaos- obviously the boy had chosen to strike at the center of the camp, hoping it was where he'd be able to get the most action. Gusts of wind flew out in every direction from the boy, making his silver hair fly around before it suddenly cut out and the young villain shrugged. "Wow! This is U.A. seems like a bunch of babies to me." Taichi chuckled as he rested his hands on his hips, "Listen up you brats! I'm A.I.R., part of the newly reformed League of Villains, and I'm about to turn your whole world upside down." Taichi yelled at the top of his lungs to nobody in specific.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai had gotten yet another new pair of gorilla arms, and this time they seemed nearly perfect. Maybe next time she’d tweak the muscle-fat ratio for more strength. But before they could be absorbed back into her body, four identical semi-transparent women seemed to pop out of nowhere between her and Kureiji. Caught off guard, the girl fell back, awkwardly maneuvering one gorilla arm behind her to vault herself back upright. “Look out!” she called to Kureiji, in case he hadn’t noticed the danger behind him.

The arms were more of a hindrance to her, as she hadn’t gotten used to the extra weight, nor had she practiced punching things yet. The most she could do was hold them up in front of her to take the brunt of the attack. Dakarai leaped backwards, hoping to get enough distance between her and her opponents to retract the gorilla arms and use one of her more familiar parts. She couldn’t use her wings or tentacles until she’d cleared her back and sides of the arms. Claws should be enough for now, if they keep pressing the attack, she thought. Stay calm, Dakarai. Just focus on getting rid of the arms. Scales wouldn’t be terrible either, armor is always appreciated. Damn, if only I’d worn my hero costume. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about destroying my clothes.

Keeping her cool, albeit barely, Dakarai managed to form scales, claws, and fangs as a buffer until she could find a spare minute to absorb the gorilla arms. Right now, they were just dead weight. Protect my head and vital spots. If I get knocked out, I’m as good as dead. Best to stay on the defensive right now, if I attack with heavy, muscular parts I can’t use, well, it’ll only get in the way.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"For god's sake it's already night time", he grumbled, punching the nearest tree. At this point, he'd given up his search for Drayda and decided to go back to the tent. It felt uneasy being alone in the dark, it was almost like how it was inside his head. On the way back he could see Sam and Celeb. Just the sight of Caleb, made fire start to flicker from the sides of his mouth. He started to walk quicker, but then something in the dark caught his eye, two green pairs staring right back at him. Who's eyes glow in ou-, his thought was cut short by four bandages shooting towards him. Hiro had barely hardened, but the bandages ensnared him, wrapping around his body.

Two figures stepped out from the dark, one of them in what could only be described as ancient clothing. The other man was wearing ragged shorts and his body was covered in stitching but the weirdest things about him were the two large Tesla coils sticking out from his back. The grizzly stitched man, ran at Hiro before placing a device on Hiro's face. It covered the bottom half of his face, but clamped to his mouth stopping anything from getting out. "That's the fire boy dealt with, now for the other two", the bandage man snickered. "Don't bother breathing fire or speaking, or your tongue won't feel so good", stitches laughed. He bear hugged Hiro in his trunk like arms, carrying him towards the Caleb and Sam. "Sorry to ruin your training I know how much this must mean for you two, but we have a little friend here. Will you tell us where the others are or do we have to spill some blood", Nozomu said. Stitches began to crush Hiro between his arms, when Hiro hardened the man's Tesla coils burst to life. The electrocution was millions of times worse than Hiro's collar, after the man stopped Hiro slumped to the ground.

@Hogzilla
@Barefoot_Kittens

Kureiji immediately sensed the danger after his super attack experiment had gone through, and hoped the rest of his protien bard down his throat, before his shoes and socks were ejected off his Body... Or actually, more like he ejected himself out of his shoes and socks. Thousands of maple leaves burst out of his feet at high pressure, shooting him out if his shoes and into the air, where he was able to dodge the assault and leave behind a hinderance of all the leaves.

"Thanks for the save Dakarai! Who is this girl! They've got some kinda cloning Quirk-!" He gasped In exasperation, as he slowly began to plummet down back to the ground. His eyes gained a burst of intensity, as he oriented himself straight at the ground headfirst, straight into a nosedive. At only a few feet off the ground, his upper half burst out in a flurry of cotton, which not only cushioned his body as he flipped onto his back, but created yet more hazards on the ground within the open space.

He brought his hands in a sweeping motion to his chest as he took a deep breath in, almost like a yoga breath. He then released in a bath of green steam- two large Florida Panthers, which lunged through the cotton and leaf litter to thrash at the ghostly assailants. He bit down hard, knowing that him doing that super move cost him a fuck ton of energy, and he wasn't exactly well prepared. Nonetheless, he grabbed at the loose plant litter, and began to submerge himself deep into the pile he was already hidden in. All he could do was camp, he needed to regain stamina. He began to desperately chow down on another proton bar to increase his stamina.

Caleb was releasing his quirk, his face softening, when he spun around to see Hiro with two unsavory types, and they seemed to be using him as a hostage. If they wanted to use his safety to get leverage they did a poor job, because before either Caleb or Sam could say anything, they shocked him unconscious.

Caleb wasn't very fond of Hiro, but he never dreamed of wishing such a thing on his classmate. The anger, usually easy to let loose, surged like a river breaking holes in a dam. For once he welcomed it. They'd hurt Hiro. They wanted to hurt Sam no doubt, and the rest too. Caleb's face went hard in a grimace of anger. His muscles bulged and his eyes went bloodshot. A small, repressed part of himself realized he had shot up to 45% approximately. That part of himself said no more, content to let the larger, angrier part of him take over.

He tried to tell Sam... something. Was it to run? No, she was a hero in training just like him. Was it to get behind him? No, that wouldn't be more safe than anywhere else. He'd already forgotten, but Sam was more than capable of defending herself anyway. Whatever he'd thought to say, came out as a deep growl that sprayed saliva from clenched teeth. Caleb sprang forward, his now inhuman strength bringing him up to the bandaged guy before the dust had settled on Hiro's unconscious body. He aimed a powerful punch at the man's sternum, while his left arm stayed up, ready to move as needed to defend or counter. "Big mistake!" He snarled as he attacked.

@Barefoot_Kittens @Schrift007

Mother-Lode swore as several cameras were taken offline almost simultaneously. As the security team flipped through available feeds they found nothing amiss. Mother-Lode had only thought about the meaning of this sudden occurence for a few seconds when she caught a glimpse of a silvery blur streaking across the treeline towards the students' campsite. She swore again. She didn't have to let Swift and Chrome Cranium know, they were seeing what she was, and would be getting ready to move.

She stepped out of the chateau and began running down the mountain. She was already calling upon her quirk to make herself harder, sturdier, more dangerous. It was a ways yet but she knew she had to try to help the students from whatever it was befalling them.

Tetsuma, who had already setup his tent and was now training just beside it, was quite annoyed when A.I.R blew it into the trees with his over the top entrance. Tetsuma walked up to him, clearly annoyed, though he didn’t believe the guy was actually a villain. “Are you just someone from 1-B trying to look cool by making a flashy entrance? I doubt you’re really a villain, and you’ve annoyed me by blowing my tent over the trees, which I’m gonna have to spend the next ten minutes looking for. So could you please not be so loud, and just mind your own business?” He said angrily, as he wasn’t very keen on having to go through the forest to find his tent.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Miku smiled weakly as Ru finally abandoned the idea of training with Hiro and instead asked for what he was going to do.
"Well, my biggest weakness is stamina, so I think I'll try to work on my endu--- LOOK OUT!!!" Before he even finished the sentence, he saw two crystal looking spikes flying towards them, which was completely rude. He quickly inflated his right hand, placed it on Ru's head and pushed it down, while also ducking himself. The crystals flew over their heads and embeded themselves into a tree behind them. Miku looked around, trying to figure out where the crystals came from, his eyes finally landing on an ugly man with horns. It couldn't have been a 1B student or one of the teachers, which means he was a Villain. He glanced at his friend, then to the middle of the campground, where it was unusually windy. Aika, she was in that zone! He needed to find her, and escape whoever thought it was polite to almost impale them with crystals. He picked up Ru bridal style and dashed towards the centre, making sure to stay hidden behind the tents, so that that man couldn't shoot cryistals at them again, not really figuring out that he was diving straight into another danger.

As Hiro left the tent, Aika sighed, a little relieved that Hiro didn't blow up at her again. She was right, the boy was just misunderstood... But after that, she already heard a commotion outside, which most likely was started by him. The girl shook her and exited the tent, only for her to almost be blown away with it by a powerful wind, who was started by... a Villain. The girl stared shocked at the man who was a few meters away, but still managed to send her tent flying. And not only her hair was all messed up, but she also lost all of her stuff, except for a hair clip who was right in front of her feet. She picked it up with a grumble and quickly braided her hair again. She heard hurried footsteps approaching her and turned around, spotting Miku running towards her while carrying some guy.
"Miku, are you okay?" She yelled after him and began running. Miku stopped short to put Ru down and pulled his cousin into a hug, before releasing her with a relieved, yet worried look.
"I am so glad you're fine, I seriously can't believe that Villains attacked us before we could even train." He complained, since he was really looking forward to test his Quirk. Aika gave her cousin a small smile, before looking behind him at his friend. He went around him and stretched her hand out, simpering at the guy.
"Hi, you must be Ru, the guy who Miku often talks about!" She wanted to be polite and introduce herself, respire the circumstances that they were in. "I'm Aika Kendo, daughter of Battle Fist and Galaxi! I'm Miku's----" She was interrupted by Miku, before she could state what they actually were.
"Hey, there's no time for introductions!" He interjected, a serious look on his face. "We've got Villains attacking from all sides, we gotta make a strategy!" As he glanced at Ru, he suddenly remembered that he didn't give him any sort of warning before picking him up. "Oh yeah, sorry about picking you up. I just figured that... since we were already together, we might as well stick together."
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki was focusing hard on containing her power when The villains came and shocked Hiro, she was pretty close and saw the whole thing, this made her angry, yeah Hiro was, well Hiro, but he had his moments, she stood to go and help but she had stopped focusing on her power and her shadows took the distraction as the perfect moment. She doubled over and screamed as shadows began to envelope her body, the scream slowly turned into a growl and roar. She was now a husky beast of shadow energy, she burst through the trees where she could sense people, in this uncontrollable form though she couldn't discriminate from friend or foe and began to wildly smash the area around her sending trees and plants flying and smashing two large front paws/fists into the ground trying to smash anything they could.
@Schrift007 @Hogzilla @Barefoot_Kittens

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura absorbed the deflected projectiles as they came towards him, before narrowly dodging the large rock that Akagi had thrown at him. A sudden gust of wind from far away briefly caught his attention, wondering if someone in either class was responsible for it. Yeah, I think there's someone with a wind Quirk in my class... He thought, before continuing his attack. Since he was getting closer to Akagi, Acura opted to use less effective but plentiful bursts of electricity, intending to overwhelm Akagi so that he would land a hit. "Let's see how you handle this!" He exclaimed as he shot constant electrical close range bursts at his opponent.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger watched as the kids ran, "ugh, seriously are you kidding me, why must they run, I thought U.A. kids were supposed to be strong" he muttered to himself and started to slowly power walk his way after them, he reached the area near A.I.R and spotted his original targets. He stalked towards them and generated several more daggers and prepared to launch them at the kids "oi, don't run from me you brats, face me like a..." he stopped short and the daggers faded back into his body as he noticed Aiko, he shook off his shock at the fact they had joined up with others and then created more daggers, he was going to have to aim better so as to only hit the gentlemen in front of him, he threw them at Ru and Miku then took a defensive stance, with the girl here he wouldn't be able to take a full on approach, not because his quirk didn't work on girls he justed vowed never to attack or kill a lady.
@Tudor21G @Barefoot_Kittens

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Stitches took Caleb's hit head on, and was flung through thirteen trees before the sound of exploding wood had stopped. "For god's sake, I'm surrounded by morons. Do you ever feel like you want to stab one of your teammates because of how dumb they are? Like Jesus Christ, DODGE YOU MORON!!" Nozomu shouted at stitches. Stitches came back, with a large gaping hole where his insides were supposed to be. He collapsed to the ground spluttering blood before his breathing stopped. Hiro watched the villain die, before attempting to stand up. But as he tried Stitches' Tesla coils burst to life, the corpse writhing on the floor. After a couple seconds in silence Stitches rose back up, his face starting to foam as he began charging towards Sam.

Hiro tried to craw away, but Nozomu saw him then he saw Yuuki in the shadows. "I'm guessing your classmate has no control over their quirk", he tutted. Four bandages wrapped around Hiro's torso, before it threw him through the air at Yuuki. He smashed into a tree, before falling down in front of her. He groaned as he attempted to move away. His arms manages to coil around a tree and Hiro used that as a prop as he hardened his body. He couldn't speak or fight back but he might be able to survive till sunrise or even better when help comes along. In a feeble attempt he lifted his fists, just in case she decided he would be her new boxing bag or even worse, snack!

With Hiro out of Nozomu's way he faced Caleb. "Isn't your dad Muscular? I think he would be ashamed at what his son is trying to do. I think you're better off suited as a villain, you did almost kill Stitches over their", he nodded his head to a raging Stitches, who was thrashing his limbs, hoping to hit Sam with one of his shocking punches. "Maybe you could make your dad proud of you and you can join us? Or if you're gonna play hero I can show you how a hero dies." he taunted. As Nozomu taunted Caleb, his body unravelled into hundreds of bandages. He began to circle Caleb, whipping at him with is bandages. THe tips were hardened, giving them a chilling whistle as they whirled through the air. Nozomu shot twenty five bandages from his chest and another ten from his hand, all of them hoping to try to ensnare Caleb.

@Shadow_Pup @Hogzilla @Barefoot_Kittens

It's all well and good knowing what my quirk is capable of, but how am I able to draw out the power that slumbers, if even possible?

Just then, the sound of a powerful wind, trees crashing, and fighting all at once erupted from the island, snapping Kishi out of his trance. He stood up, trying to figure out exactly what was happening.

I know there are some powerful quirks in both classes, but...this seems a tad extreme. Perhaps I should investigate, just to put my mind at rest...

With that, he began slowly jogging through the forest toward the center of camp, the sounds of struggle becoming louder and louder, before hearing a bone-chilling roar to his left.

That sound...This feeling of being swallowed by an infinite dark...

His suspicions were correct.

To his left, was what could best be described as a monster. Enveloped in shadows, with sharp claws that ripped through the trees and plants. Kishi's heart very nearly stopped at the terrifying sight.

"E-Empress? W-what's the matter...?" He stammered, stumbling on his words as the best approached him.

Just as he was about to tremble from the fear, he heard more noises behind him. To his surprise, the boy he had secretly nicknamed 'The Fire Storm Fiend' was hanging on to a tree, weakened and desperate.

As much as I want to run, I...can't leave him here alone with this beast! No man left behind!

Filled with the resolve to save a life other than his own, he ran over to Hiro, gesturing him to get on Kishi's back so he can get him away from the beast.

"Come, fiery fiend! We need to get out of here, now! Get on my back, we shall fly together!"

@Schrift007 @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Remembering what had happened, Inanis had settled on just living in his tent alone. He set it up as best he could before going back and listening to Mother-Lode's second announcement. After that, he went off to train. However, he wasn't planning on doing any physical training. Or training near the others. Instead, he branched off of the group, wandering into the forest. He kept wandering until he found a quiet, peaceful area in the woods, with a small tree stump surrounded by trees and wildlife. Inanis had sat down on that stump, got into an appropriate sitting position for Meditation, and began focusing on gaining more control over his quirk. Not wanting to improve his quirk's range or vacuum power, he more focused on actually being able to control his quirk to the point where it wouldn't drain his body anymore, so he would finally be able to freely express himself. Giving his full attention to achieving this, he remained blissfully ignorant to what events were going down somewhere else on the island to other students.

Even in his fury, Caleb was surprised to see the mummy go flying and land in a bloody mess. He didn't expect that, but then again he wasn't sure what he suspected. He growled in anger as the mummy got up and Hiro was further abused but thankfully still conscious.

All that paled in comparison to the final insult. Caleb felt he should hate his father, but he couldn't. But he DID hate his father's deeds. His mind tried and failed to think calmly, and his power surged up to 60%, his frame shuddering with power and aggression, while his mind lit up like a glowing iron. "I'M NOT LIKE HIM!" Caleb roared as Nozumo attacked.

The bandages came thick and fast, wrapping around his limbs, trying to bind him, to cage him. Caleb spat defiance, tearing the hardened strips as they grabbed him, plowing forward. His reflexes were heightened such that the bandages seemed to be moving slower than they were, but they were so numerous some lashed him anyway. They began to try to bind him. He didn't care. Pain was meaningless, the cuts opening on his body were meaningless. Whatever strength this villain had, it was not enough to cage his intended victim. Caleb meant to protect Sam, and what the heck, save Hiro too of need be.

And to do that, Caleb meant to tear this man limb from bloody limb if he had to.

@Schrift007

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The great shadowy beast that once was Yuuki turned to look at the small creature that had been thrown at her, she cocked her head at it before a second creature appeared and appeared to be trying to take this new plaything away, she growled deeply and took a low stance surveying possible prey and preparing to strike. Once she was content she knew what creatures were present she acted. She swiped a large swipe with her claws cleaving a wave of destruction as her paw passed in an attempt to stop Kishi from taking Hiro from this area, she then proceeded to pound against the ground attempting to cause her prey to loose balance.
@Schrift007 @RhythmThief

Akagi
Akagi scoffed when Acura observed the blow once again, and evaded Akagi's attack both times. "Look at you, getting into it." Akagi grinned when Acura picked up the pace even more. When the gust of wind made Akagi's hair blow about, the boy grinned excitedly- "Seems like the other losers are training hard." the boy chuckled, surprised that such a large attack came from one of his classmates- but that seemed to be the only reasonable explanation. As Acura got closer, he shot more and more bursts of electricity towards him. Akagi managed to reverse the first couple rounds of attacks, but as they piled onto one another the boy found them getting closer- and since he could only deflect them individually he was having trouble keeping up. When one attack nearly got him, Akagi lead with his left foot and flipped backwards with effortless athleticism, "Damn..." Akagi muttered hoping he'd be able to get away without having to physically evade any attacks.
As Akagi refocused his attention to Acura, a sudden force caused him to topple over. "That was cheap- doesn't count!" Akagi called out as he got back to his feet. "How did you eve-" Akagi began before feeling another harsh hit to his back, the boy stumbled forward before spinning around only to face a completely cloaked figure of a man who grinned before turning invisible again. (OOC: The villain is an NPC)
@Manu456Alola

Sam

Sam froze when a scary looking stranger came from seemingly nowhere, uttering threats that Sam couldn't quite make out over the panic and crashing that had abruptly all around her and Caleb. The girl's eyes grew wide, she instinctively spread her legs slightly and lifted her arms into a ready position, but she wasn't ready to fight at all. Instead, she stayed completely still. Sam gaze shifted to Caleb, who rage was growing with his quirk, before tightening her fists and looking about. Surely these were lies, right? Surely the teachers would never let such a thing happen. When Caleb suddenly sprang into action, the girl snapped out of her thoughts- watching as Caleb's punch sent the villain flying. Between both villains, it seemed this fight wouldn't be difficult seeing how easily Caleb took the larger one out- but it wasn't long before the creature was back on his feet. Sam wasn't sure if he regenerated for died and came back to life, whatever happened din't seem the slow the beast of a man down as he now charged at the girl. Sam's body tensed when the villain charged toward her, brows furrowing in concentration but eyes still wide with fear. When the villain got close enough, Sam used her tail to spring into the air- easily evading the charging figure who was forced to turn around. Before Sam could even think to counter, the villain began flailing his limbs his electrified limbs about wildly- forcing Sam to focus on dodging so she couldn't go on the offensive. The villain didn't have much accuracy, it didn't seem any of his moves were thought out, yet his thrashing arms came with such velocity that Sam couldn't figure out how to get around them. Sam danced about the large villain, ducking and jumping at a speed that she knew she wouldn't be able to keep up for too long. From the corner of her eye, she could see that Caleb was facing off against the other villain- though she wasn't exactly sure what was happening. At the sound of Yuuki's turning, Sam turned her head slightly to make sure Caleb was alright, only to be met with an brief excruciating pain in her shoulder. Sam let out a short cry, before jumping back several paces and panting. It seemed a punch had grazed her shoulder, not making much contact with the girl it still managed to send a pulse of electricity through the joint- thankfully the pain wore off quickly. Sam huffed, leaning forward and focusing her gaze on her opponent- suddenly the girl began charging. Once a few feet away, Sam sprung into the air and pulled back her leg to deliver a swift kick to the side of the villain's head. Being the air left her vulnerable, she was aware, but she didn't see much of a choice seeing as it didn't seem the beast was slowing down. She just had to aim for vitals to knock him out.
@Schrift007

Minoru
Ru hadn't even noticed the dagger spiraling through the air, giving a short yelp as he was pushed down by his classmate. Ru sent a glare towards Miku, before jumping at the sound of a crash behind him. Ru looked at the unfortunate trees which now sported crystal piercings. "What the..." Ru looked about for a source, flinching the sight of a man who didn't quite look human- before he could gather what was happening, Miku scooped the other boy up and they were racing away. Ru would typically protest such an embarrassing mode of transportation, but he wasn't quite sure if his legs would move when he told them too, so he was glad Miku was helping him escape. However, Miku didn't really help anything as they were brought right into the middle of even more trouble. Miku's girlfriend suddenly appeared, the two embracing before the girl turned towards Ru and gave an introduction before being interrupted by Miku. Ru nodded at the boy, "Don't worry about it, there' bigger problems." Ru huffed quickly and looked towards the approaching villain. The villain behind them was yelling, but seemed too occupied to attack them. “So uh, the teacher’s are gonna come save us, right?” Ru asked the pair, hoping to not have to engage in combat with the villain. Suddenly, the horned man sent another attack, Ru winced, clapping his hands together before pulling them apart to form a thick film of his secretion, which caught the dagger. Tossing the stuck dagger aside, Ru looked to his counterparts for help.
@Tudor21G @Shadow_Pup

MultiGirl
The four women jumped together, backs touching so they were protected on all sides. They giggled together as Dakarai shifted her arms and body. “Wow. Impressive. Yes, very much so.” the clones nodded to each other with glee. Then, with a puff of smoke, Kureji disappeared and was replaced with a pair of panthers. “Awwww…” the group cooed in unison before suddenly springing into action. Once again splitting into pair, two of the women took to the air and dove towards the panthers while two charged at Dakarai by foot. (OOC: Seeing as there is alot of them, you guys can auto them a little in battle)
@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip

A.I.R.
Taichi looked towards Tetsuma, a brow cocked with irritation. “1-B? What the hell…” Taichi began before growling. Taichi scoffed, looking up to the taller boy with a grin, “It’s unfortunate that you’re too stupid to see what is right infront of you, but I guess that’s what’s wrong with heroes these days. Jeeze, they’ll let just about anyone into UA.” Taichi scoffed before his feet raised a few inches from the ground and the air beneath his soles pushed outward. “I guess you’re just a stupid kid. Don’t worry, I’ll teach you some lessons.” Taichi grinned before waving an open palm in front of him and summoning a large tornado that started at his palm and extended to push towards Tetsuma. When a group of three suddenly entered the main area of the camp, Taichi growled at seeing Dagger pursue them. “Keep to your own space, idiot!” Taichi yelled at Dagger, the silver haired boy then took a few steps, seemingly walking on air that turned solid beneath his feet. Taichi scoffed when Dagger shot two daggers at the group of three obviously holding back from harming the girl- Taichi, however, was not limited by such morals. The boy extended his index finger and thumb in the shape of a gun before pursing his lips and making the sound effect as several bullets of air were shot from his finger tip and towards Aika.
@Tudor21G @Shadow_Pup @Pinch

Kureiji's panthers both lashed at the two Multi-Girls that assaulted them, the first panther being tackled by one of them, growling and screeching, as it delivered a hefty bite to her shoulder, causing her to recoil from the shock, allowing the panther to escape from the grip. The second panther managed to get a gash on the second Multi-Girl's stomach, but was promptly struck by a retaliatiatory kick in the side, causing it to screech inpain before bursting into a bubble of mist.

Kureiji finished the protein bar within the loose leaf and cotton litter, buried in the massive pile. He grit his teeth, and began to form a long, sturdy, edged root from his hand. He grabbed the end of it as it came out of his hand, and it was a lot duller than the leading end, like a root sword, and he had hold of the hilt. He spat into the litter and then burst out in another flash of green steam, as the leaves and cotton sprayed everywhere across the battlefield. Kureiji stood high atop two large wooden pillars from his feet, and he raised the arm he held the root sword in. "Dakarai, if you need my help... Tell me. I'm not. Gonna. Let. Any... fUCKING thing... Happen to you, all right?" He growled, before leaping off the large pillars.

He delivered a leaping thrust straight down onto the second Multi-Girl, as she had already disposed of the large black cat he had sent to deal with her. With the added power of the height, the blade should easily be able to chop her in half. The remaining Panther roared in a snarling rage, and leaped upward at the first Multi-Girl, claws and fangs bared to deliver the pounce and destroy... Whoever this was.

@Barefoot_Kittens @Night's Shadow

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura grinned as he pressured Akagi with his attacks, forcing him to retreat briefly. A shocked expression appeared on his face as Akagi was suddenly hit twice by an invisible force, which turned out to be a cloaked man with an invisibility Quirk. "Who on earth is this guy?" Acura muttered as the man disappeared once again. He doesn't seem to be in either class... why'd he attack Akagi if he was? He pondered before running towards where the man had vanished. He obviously had no idea where the villain was at that moment, but he couldn't simply let him get away or keep attacking people. Acura put both arms in front of him and unleashed electric beams from both hands, aiming in several directions in hopes of shocking the cloaked man. Hopes that were realized, as the villain cried in pain from the shock, turning visible and falling on the ground unconscious.
"Looks like that's taken care of. You alright?" He asked Akagi, before noticing a large fireball coming towards him, barely missing him. A tall, muscular man with bright, spiky orange hair seemed to be responsible for that. The newcomer's arms were engulfed in bright flames before launching two more fiery projectiles towards the duo. "Look out!" Acura called out in case Akagi hadn't noticed, attempting to dodge a second time. The fireball was coming too fast, however, and it managed to hit his left arm. Acura groaned in pain as a burning sensation spread across his arm, a small flame appearing on it. Acura patted the flame quickly to put it out, part of his arm now red and slightly swollen. (OOC: NPC villain)
@Barefoot_Kittens

=Nightshade=

“Tch!” Dakarai shifted her weight, barely dodging a punch that had been aimed for her temple, then ducked under a kick she’d nearly walked into. I can’t go on like this, she thought, mind moving a million miles an hour. Her body could hardly keep up. Gotta get rid of these... damn... arms! She managed to slice open the left arm of the woman on the left, but the right-side one was already rewinding for another strike. Dakarai grit her teeth and blocked, feeling no pain due to her scaly armor, but feeling the vibrations spreading from the point of contact. Several scales on that arm shattered and crumbled to dust, revealing bare skin. Perfect. Just perfect.

On a better note... while Dakarai was only half focused on the battle, she was also half-focused on retracting the thick, muscular arms she couldn’t support back into her back. As they finally absorbed back into her body, her lip curled upwards slightly, and four tentacles burst from her back in place of the arms. Much more adept at manipulating the lighter, more agile tentacles, she fired two off at each clone.

One of the two women fell back in the face of the barrage, but the other managed to slip by her defenses and deliver a swift chop to her throat. She retched on impulse, opening her to further attack, and took a hook punch to the shoulder. Stumbling back, she lashed out with her claws, catching the close-range clone across the throat. That’s one down. But my shoulder is messed up bad... damn. That might take a minute to heal. My throat, too... won’t be able to speak very well for a bit.

At that point, Kureiji had emerged unharmed, giving Dakarai a rush of relief... maybe a little more relief than she should have felt? But why did he care so much about her well-being anyway? You’re friends, what did you expect, Dakarai? she chided herself, giving a quick, shaky nod in response before turning her attention to the remaining clone as her shoulder joint popped back into place. Come at me, you little clone jerk. Fight me.

Still waiting for the weakened Hiro's response, Kishi heard the beast behind him begin to roar and rumble. By the time he looked back, all he could see was a shadowy blur run across his eyes.

The next thing he knew, he was flying, crashing through the forest. He then dropped onto the rough ground, still computing exactly what had happened.

Then, a sharp pain spread throughout his torso. He looked down to see a small red pool amassing underneath him, gasping weakly before screaming in pain. He stumbled upright, his legs wobbling, before bearing witness to the three bloody claw marks spread across his body.

A-ah...it hurts...so....much..

His head was spinning as he limped back toward what Yuuki had become, and Hiro. He didn't know why he felt so determined to save the fiend's life, especially after all the trouble he had caused Miss Dakarai and the others, but something in him was telling him that Hiro's story couldn't - no, wouldn't end here.

And that spurred him to carry on limping, despite the blood trails he was leaving.

By the time they were in view, the ground had started rumbling, toppling Kishi over. He had tried to get back up, but he had no strength left. He had lost too much blood, and his body turned numb. He fell on his back, his eyes lazy.

He looked up at the moon.

Even when death is on the horizon...your light still comforts me..

That's it! Light!

He remembered the properties of Lord Tokoyami's quirk. It became much harder to control in the dark, which was what was happening to Yuuki now. But, if he could just lighten things up...

He wasn't certain, but if he was about to die anyway, he may as well gamble it all!

Finding the strength to perform this last stand, he shot up toward the air using his quirk before puffing out his cheeks.

Before long, his whole body began to inflate like a balloon, resembling Fat Gum slightly, his eyes starting to glow. This wasn't very good for him, especially with his injuries, but he endured.

Fiend...Yuuki...Hang in there! I just need a bit more time...

Tetsuma grew increasingly aggravated at the boy as he continued to insult him after just blowing his tent away. Tetsuma was visibly mad, when all of a sudden the guy threw a tornado at him! He struggled to dodge, and was thrown up into the air a few feet before being blown back by the large gust of wind, landing in the bushes behind him.

As he stood from the bushes, it clicked in Tetsuma's mind that this guy might actually be a villain, although he didn't seem much older than he, and the guy was also much shorter. He quickly tried to devise a strategy in his head for beating this guy, but it was near impossible to think since his head was pounding from hitting the ground so hard. He'd just have to wing it. "In the worst case scenario, I'll have to use my Heat Wave..." He thought to himself, as he completely rose from the bushes he was thrown into. "So, I guess you are a villain after all." He said plainly with a grin on his face. This was gonna be fun, if it was anything like what he'd seen from other heroes. He quickly made his way to the boy, heating up his right hand and curling it into a fist, before compressing the air in his free hand and using it to hurl himself over his opponent, then attempting to slug his heated fist into the back of the boys head.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"NO NO NO!" he screamed internally. If he didn't do something either, Yuuki would kill Kishi or both of them. Remember those stories dad used to tell us, about him and that fat guy. "The thing scarier than death, is the expression of someone dying and not being able to save them", these words rang into Hiro's head. His dad always repeated these words to him when he was a kid and now these words gave him the fire he needed. He put his fingers on his face before igniting them, beyond what he was normally capable of. While doing this he roared all his fire into the mask, from the outside it looked like he was trying to pull it off his face, but his real plan was to burn it off his face. At first it wouldn't budge, but soon it was starting to become softer. But soon two rods poked into his tongue, releasing an electrocution worse than his collars'. Soon it started to glow red, before it fell off his face completely. Once off his face, he clapped both his hands together. It created a blinding spectacle, with fire ripping through the trees. His fire was blood red and his shock collar was attempting to shock him, but he didn't flinch. Hiro lifted both fists before slamming them down on the floor, a pillar of fire bursting from beneath.

"Your attempts are really disappointing. You're right you're nothing like him, at least he knew how to use his quirk." he taunted, before he was pulled in close to Caleb. In normal circumstances this was a death sentence, but to Nozomu this was perfect. "Let me show you my quirk now", he smiled, before blue glows rand across his bandages and onto Caleb's body. Before long Caleb's 60% quickly went down to 0%. "You're quirk is gone" Nozomu laughed. He threw Caleb to the side before going with Stitches to gang up on Sam. Stitches stomped on the ground, electric whips bursting from the ground, and Nozomu lauched a barrage of bandage attacks.

@Hogzilla @Shadow_Pup @Barefoot_Kittens @RhythmThief

Caleb hit the ground a ways away, and hard. He rolled to his feet, but as he tried to surge forward, he found his rage was gone, and his superhuman strength with it. He tried to draw strength from fury but it was gone. "Bastard. What did he do..." Caleb gaped in horror as Sam was being teamed up on. "Oh God please no, please let me help her, please don't let this happen!"

Tears of rage trickled down his face as he struggled to his feet, feeling every ache, scrape and cut on his body, but the fury that was his birthright did not come. It was like trying to light a fire with damp wood He clutched a sharp rock in his hand. "If I can't blow them away with my fists, I'll frickin' try to dash their stupid brains out!" Caleb began to slowly approach but he had been thrown a longer distance than he'd realized, and try as he might, it seemed like Sam was in her own.

"Lighting a fire on damp wood huh? Elijah would have something to say about that."

@Schrift007 @Barefoot_Kittens

Multigirl
The clones pressed on attacking for a little while before retteating for a break to give their prey some time to recover. The four woman prepared for another round of attacks, when Kurieji suddenly exposed himself in a large scene. "Wow, oh wow! How chivalro-" one of the clones began before the boy suddenly leapt from his extended platform and sliced directly through one of the girls, who's two halves fell to the floor like two sheets of paper. The other three clones gasped before looking towards Kurieji with eyes brimming with curiosity. The girl on the floor suddenly popped to life, her two halves merging together as if nothing had happened. Then, the one who had been cut in half raised into the air before diving towards Kurejiji, flipping through the air with swift and precise motions to hit the boy while evading his attacks. The other three clones left their counter part and focused on Dakarai, all three staying on the ground and weaving between one another while throwing attacks at Dakarai.
@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip

Akagi
Akagi watched as Acura took out the villain he couldn't even see. "Oh, yeah." Also smirked at the fallen foe before his eyes grew wide at the sight of an incoming flame. Akagi easily redirected his flame despite the shock of the moment, but he had completely forgotten about Acura. Akagi gasped at the other boy's injured arm, the realness of the situation suddenly sinking in. The boy scoffed before charging towards the villain. "I'm brave, I'm a brave hero." Akagi muttered under his breath as he raced towards the villain. As multiple fireballs were shot towards Akagi, not a single one hit the boy and he moved in for an attack. Akagi was surpaingly flexible as he kicked towards the man's face, the villain evading the attack and bringing an enflamed arm towards Akagi. The boy narrowed his eyes, and without warning, the villain suddenly turned around, giving his back like a large target towards Acura. "A little help?" Akagi called out towards the 1A student, moving aside quickly. "After this, we gotta help the others.' The boy said between breaths.
@Manu456Alola

A.I.R.
The young male amirked proudly when Tetsuma acknowledged him as a villain, "...and a damn good one, too!" Taichi grinned excitedly and lowered his body to prepared for the incoming attack. When Tetsuma got close, Daichi leaned forward slightly with the idea to attack before the other boy could, but Testsuma's sudden change in direction cause Daichi to hesitate as the boy flew over his head. Daichi was sure he had used to air to do so- what was his quirk? The boy's eyes grew wide as he was nearly caught off guard, just barely creating a film behind his head, thickening the air to a rubber consistency which caught Tetsuma's swing while Daichi turned around and jumped backwards. "Not bad." Taichi shrugged, "Too bad heroes are all brand and no brain." Taichi laugh out loud before using his hand-gun tactic again and aiming several quick bursts of air towards Tetsuma.
@Pinch

Sam
Sam landed opposite to Tsitches yet again, her chest heaving heavily as she watched him barely slow down before picking up the pace. Nothing she was doing was stopping him, even when she landed a hit he seemed to recover in a matter of seconds, and he was too large to do any real damage to. The girl was worn out, body sporting the occasional red or pruple mark which served as evidence to her aching body. Sam's tail hung and ahe clutched one arm in the other, but she wasn't anywhere near done. When the other villain suddenly joined Sam's opponent, the girl looked about wildly for Caleb. Was he finished? How? Concerned for the boy's wellbeing, Sam turned her body only to be completely stunned by a large whip that cracked against her exposed back. The girl cried out as electricity pulsed through her body, tired but alert as she sloppily dodged the set of attacks by both opponents. There was no way she could defeat them both by herself. "Stop it already!" Sam yelled out after being cut by a sharp bandage, "Please stop." Her second plead came out as a whisper, her body taking more damage as she slowed down. As Sam bounced about weakly, she narrowed her eyes on Nozomu, who somehow looked more human than the other villain. The girl's tail then suddenly began to grow, extended a good 15 feet and pushing towards the bandaged villain in an attempt to apprehend him- of course doing so men at she had to stay fairly still and bear the grunt of the attacks with her feeble blocks.
@Schrift007

As Tetsuma landed on the ground after his attack, and spun around to face his opponent once more, he was quickly met with more bursts of air. He obviously couldn't see the attacks, but he could feel them coming and managed to dodge out of the way for the first bullet, before being narrowly hit on the leg by the second, then directly in the stomach with the third, almost knocking the wind out of him and blowing him back a few feet. He'd definitely felt the impact of those two bullets.

As he stood again, he realised his attack hadn't hit the boy at all. He was completely unscathed. "Come to think of it, when I hit him it didn't feel like I actually had, even though it looked it... maybe it has something to do with his quirk. I'll just have to catch him off his guard. Maybe if I move at him fast enough, he won't have time to react." He thought to himself, quickly heating and compressing air in both of his palms before launching himself toward the boy at a greater speed than before, pushing himself to the right of the boy right before he'd of impacted with him, then starting to throw a punch at him from his side, before using his free hand to launch himself over the boy again, and finally attempting to complete the attack by throwing the actual punch at him from the opposite side.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Kureiji swore a word that I'm not comfortable writing in the direction of MultiGirl, as his bare feet scraped the ground after his successful chopping of the first one of the 4, only for her to come back, fUCK-! He wiped his brow, and began to dodge her attacks backwards while attempting to get a single slice down on this practically immortal being.

He felt his feet start to feel the effects of scraping against the earth, and a thin layer of cotton connected by tree sap covered the bottom, to alleviate some of the tension from being repeatedly smacked around by MultiGirl, being unable to block a swift kick to the ribs, which caused him to tumble to the the floor, trying to gather air back into his lungs. His face and hair and everywhere else were beginning to get covered in sweat, and he bit down harder. He needed to counterattack.

He definitely had to. His worst possibility was coming true- he hadn't been able to split up the MultiGirl's equally, causing Dakarai to have THREE of them on her plate. His eyes narrowed, and he stood, and before MultiGirl could react, he stabbed her right in the stomach and pulled his blade right up diagonally through to her shoulder, before running to aid Dakarai, slamming the one closest to delivering a dangerous blow on her with a fierce jump kick. "We can't split up with these ones! We gotta stick together and figure out why we can't KILL THEM-!" He said desperately through the veil of combat, trying to hack away at any others that might attack him.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai took a step back in horrified surprise. “Crap,” she rasped. Her throat was already clearing, her shoulder already healed, but there were three after her now, and her fatigue from extended quirk use only grew. Those two were dead! I’m sure of it! How do you defeat an opponent you can’t kill? She grit her teeth and barely partied blows with her tentacles, no time to counterattack. This isn't working. Her wings shot out to the sides, sidelining two of the clones, before she flapped several times and rose into the sky. If they’re close-range combatants, time for a little long-range.

The tentacles Dakarai had already generated lengthened, and two more joined them for a total of six. Antennae popped out of her head to better predict her opponents’ movements. She now had her typical full battle arsenal on her, and was feeling a lot better than when she was weighted down by the gorilla arms she hadn’t quite perfected. She dove at the clones, claws bared and tentacles whipping in her slipstream. At least one of the strikes should connect. It felt almost like she was facing herself; the healing of the clones rivaled her own, almost as though they had the same quirk with a different focus. I just hope they don’t have any long-range weapons.

At that point, Kureiji had jumped in, lending his aid. She landed behind him, back-to-back. “No kidding,” Dakarai agreed hoarsely, lashing out at a clone. “These clones are bad news. And I know I’m tiring, and your quirk saps energy too. This is just perfect.”

Miku gave his cousin and friend an encouraging nod, which Aika responded to with a small smile. This weird crystal guy may have been a grown Villain man, but if they all worked together, he wouldn't stand a chance. But it wasn't like they could just call a time out and work out a plan, they needed to think on the fly, especially with the Villains attacking them every step of the way.
"Look out!" Aika cried out as the dagger flew towards her cousin. Miku whirled around and his eyes widened as he saw what was heading for him. Again, he ducked out of the way and the crystal landed harmlessly on the ground, a few meters away from the trio. Miku looked at the man and glared at him, the guy couldn't leave them alone for one second. And that wasn't it, Aika heard a faint sound that sounded like a toy gun, so she turned around to search for the source. It was that very same self-centered Villain who blew away her tent with all of her stuff, and this time he had the audacity of attacking her with some almost completely transparent... air bullets?
The girl quickly rolled out of the way and looked up at the silver haired man,
"Tch, nice shot, loser," she muttered under her breath, but he was now preoccupied with one of Miku's classmates. She thought for a second about helping him out, but she couldn't possibly let her cousin defend himself and someone else from a Villain. Yes, he was powerful, but she didn't exactly trust him in this kind of situation. The two cousins looked at each other, then at Ru, then back at each other.
Miku approached the friend and whispered in his ear.
"Sooo... how far can you shoot your sticky ooze, how much and how quick, since I think immobilizing would be the best strategy."
@Barefoot_Kittens
@Shadow_Pup

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro couldn't hear any loud blows or trees being uprooted or even Caleb's attacks in general. Kishi seemed to be doing some weird thing with his eyes, was it so weird? Probably not, but Hiro had to consider the situation. Would he go investigate the fight between caleb and sam versus the villains or would he help Kishi out with Yuuki? It was quite simply really, he left Kishi to deal with Yuuki as he ran to Sam and Caleb. He was not prepared for what he saw, it seems Caleb wasn't fighting and Sam was doing all the combat.
@Shadow_Pup @RhythmThief

Nozomu simply slinked away from Sam's attempts to apprehend him. Stitches took the opportunity for a strong right hook, but out of nowhere Hiro jumped in front and took the entire attack. His scales rang in the air, a brief silence stayed between him and Stitches. Nozomu's bandages formed together, recreating his body. He stumbled backwards, before falling down and looking at his ribs, Nozomu's arm was bent in an uneven position and his ribs caved in. "Stitches, once you kill that dragon kid, kill Muscular's kid then rip off that girl's tail and make her eat it!" he screamed. Stitches smiled before cracking his knuckles, he charged at Hiro before slamming his fist into Hiro's chest. Hiro smiled, before jumping up in the air and kneeing Stitches in the nose. Stitches obviously annoyed, went for a double axe handle to Hiro's head. Hiro went face first into the ground, before biting Stitches' leg. "You stupid mongrel!" he shouted lifting Hiro by the arm, and in the moment punching Hiro's elbow. There was a loud crack, followed by a scream as Hiro fell to the floor. His arm was just like Nozomu's maybe even worse. He then dragged Hiro by his leg and slammed him into the floor multiple times, before stomping on Hiro's body till he went limp.

@Hogzilla @Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tatsuya watched the kids, now this was more like it. He snapped his fingers and called out,"oi, Frost Void come here please" and a short, little man in a hazmat suit appeared in a flurry of snowflakes. "What Dagger" he said "Milk please my good man, a whole gallon if you will" Tatsuya said with a smirk as the little man disappeared again before reappearing with a gallon of milk and disappearing with a pat on the back from Tatsuya, "right then let's have some fun" he said before downing the entire gallon of milk and then raising his hands palms toward the three kids, "Frost Void shield please" he said and the little man appeared again holding a strong shield that would protect against even diamond...but he was standing in front of Aika, he turned his head "Mr. Shiba doesn't hurt girls so this is his compromise" the little man said with a shrug. Tatsuya now satisfied that the lovely young lady was out of harm's way, forced upon the boys, with the power up from the gallon of milk he had drunk he fired his daggers in rapid fire like that from a machine gun, they were a little smaller but he could shoot more of them and faster.
@Tudor21G @Barefoot_Kittens

The beast formally known as Yuuki tilted her head at the strange creature in front of her, it seemed scared and had been injured earlier but was standing in front of her and appeared to be inflating, she was about to simply swipe at the creature but instead turned her attention to the other creatures nearby they appeared to be fighting amongst themselves, this would not do, they should be fighting her, so she slowly trudged towards them.
@RhythmThief

(Will make a bio for Frost Void at some point, he is basically able to travel between the real world and a Frost Dimension at will and is currently working for Tatsuya as an inter dimensional caddy)

Caleb kept lurching forward on leg that sent jolts of pain up his body with each step. He saw Sam struck by glancing blows and heard her cry out in pain. He wanted to scream but he couldn't, all that came out were sobs. Not of fear, but of shame and sadness. "I couldn't protect her. She's trying so hard and I can't do anything about it. God help me save her!" He tried to use his quirk again. No dice, but he'd felt a spark. That buoyed his hopes. If Sam could just hold out until he overcame this block.

He saw Sam's tail glow and extend, more than quadrupling in size. His mind added wonder to the stew of emotions it was processing. "Woah. What's she-" he cut himself off. What was not the only word. "What and How is she doing that?" He said aloud, although he wasn't really talking to anyone and nobody else could hear his murmur. Caleb heard the bandaged villain speak venomous words to Sam, threatening her, dismissing him as worthless, and promising murder.

That was more than he could take. The block on his power broke, shattering like a dam. An impulse flashed in Caleb's mind, not his own thought, but an imperative that cut through every nerve and muscle in his body. "FIGHT." Caleb snapped. His power surged and his roar eclipsed all other sounds. His muscles hardened like steel cables, the whites of his eyes went so bloodshot as to turn red around his blue irises. He could barely think, all he felt was a desire to fight and destroy, all of his self control was focused on not completely losing himself. His eyes fixed upon the two villains fighting Sam and Hiro.

Caleb leaped towards the large nomu called "Stitches" and shoulder barged it back before it could do anything more to Hiro. He pinned it to a tree and punched again this time with a low left hook, crushing its rib cage. Stitches doubled over, and received a knee to the face as a follow up, a sharp crack sounding out as some important bone broke. Blood leaked from its mouth from punctured lungs, and Caleb shoved it to the ground and would have mounted it and pounded its head with his fists but there were bigger fish to fry. Caleb turned his unblinking predatory gaze on Nozumo. Through a feral snarling mask of a face, he growled "YOU'RE NEXT!"

@Schrift007 @Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
A small rocket-propelled projectile suddenly flew over Stitches' left shoulder and sank into the ground between him and Hiro, letting out two short beeps before emitting a blinding flash of light. As this happened, Takumi landed within the vicinity, firing a pair of repulsor blasts at the villains the second he was on the ground. "I guess my gut feeling was right all along. Well, that and it's kinda hard to ignore the racket you bunch were making." He quipped, a shield unfolding from his right gauntlet as he faced the villains. "You're all either really brave or really stupid, coming to a place full of upcoming and pro heroes." Holding out his left hand toward stitches while keeping his shield between him and Nozomu, he prepared for their response.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura groaned as he got up to help Akagi take the villain out. Luckily for him, Akagi turning the man around gave him enough time to stun him with an electric blast, electricity surrounding the villain as he was brought to his knees due to the shock. Acura took his chance and ran over to him, jumping on his back and holding onto him with his right arm in a chokehold of sorts. "Lights out for you! Crashbolt!" The boy clamored, before an azure stream of electricity rained from the sky and struck both Acura and the villain, at a voltage of about one million volts, lasting for a few seconds. The muscular man fell unconscious once the move ended, with Acura falling off his back once he hit the ground. That attack had sapped him of nearly all of his electric current since he had already been using his Quirk for a while, but the fact that it didn't make him overheat instantly meant that he had improved his Quirk somewhat since he started attending U.A. The boy laid down for a few moments to catch his breath before getting up, though slightly struggling. The shock wasn't beneficial at all due to his burn, so the pain was amplified a bit. Acura didn't care, of course, as he was more focused on helping the others just like Akagi said.

"You're right, we gotta help out the other students... Let's head to the forest over there, there's quite the ruckus and I'm pretty sure I saw a fire pillar earlier." Acura suggested between breaths as he began walking towards the forest. He wasn't sure if heading there was going to be the best choice, but seeing as it was not too far away he thought the pair should head there.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Nozomu stared in disbelief at Stitches' limp body, even Hiro was in shock. "Impossible, THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!" he screeched. Hiro was about to sigh in relief, when three bandages dragged him into the woods. He tried to struggle but it just made the bandages constrict harder. "Stop struggling and I'll let you go", Nozomu rasped. Hiro continued to struggle, until Nozomu unlocked his shock collar. This was enough to make Hiro quiet and confused. "I know who you are, I am closer to you than you think. You are alone, nobody in the world is here for you. You are wasting your time here, anyway you're just another sheep in this world. You're just another brick in the wall of heroes. Hopefully you'll take these words better than your mother, she didn't really put up a show", he giggled, before he slithered away. Hiro felt torn up, he had just found out who killed his mum. Yet he couldn't do anything, all he could do was cry. But soon his tears turned to fire. He directed his rage at the nearest person, Caleb. His fists bursts into flames, the trees around him broke down into ash. His eyes went deep red and two bat like wings burst from his back, and his fire went blood red with black flecks. "I'm going to KILL YOU!" he shouted at Caleb. Fire burst from his shoes, as he went head first towards Caleb. At the last second he flipped over for a strong axe kick. He followed up the attack with a fire burst that swept around the woods, the flame making a beacon in the sky.

@Hogzilla