• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Caleb blocked the axe kick but was still driven to his knees by the force of the blow. His mind reeled as he tried to think logically. Why was Hiro attacking him? Why- It didn't matter. The eruption of fire buffeted him and added burns to his repertoire of injuries, but at Caleb's level of fury, he could endure it. Caleb rose with a snarl "Don't. Make. Me. Laugh." He charged forward, fists raised and narrowly missed his leading punch, which smashed into the ground and made the earth ripple.

Caleb used the downward motion of the blow to spin into an elbow strike aimed at Hiro's face that landed with thunderous force. Caleb stepped forward, squaring off with Hiro in combo range. His snarl twisted into a wolfish grin. "If it's a street fight you want, it's a street fight you get!" He met Hiro stare for stare and prepared to counter whatever strike came his way. A small voice in the back of his head yelled at him "What are you doing?! He's not your enemy, he's got injuries, and Sam could be..." the voice went unheeded, the voice of reason swallowed like a scream underwater.

@Schrift007 @Barefoot_Kittens

What are those fiends doing now?! Who turned on friendly fire?! The shadow beast is also approaching them.... This can't end well if all three of them -

Before he could finish his thoughts, he felt a sharp, stinging pain from his wounds as some more blood gushed out.

G-Gah! If I keep this up, it won't be long before Nirvana calls my name! I need to use it now, lest the 3 of them end each other!

Now ready to release all of the accumulated laser energy, Kishi's inflated body began to shine brightly, the bold blue light piercing through the darkness of the woods that surrounded him.

It may not yet be ready, but I'll gamble it all! Look closely, comrades! I call this one...

He aimed at the hulking shadow creature.

HEAVENSTRIKE FLASH!

Immediately, Kishi opened his mouth, shooting a massive, blinding beam of light that sped towards Yuuki. The beam was so large that it would be able to envelop the colossal beast she had turned into.

The beam itself, however, was more or less harmless, Kishi deciding to use minimum power, but maximum light. His priority was to free Yuuki, not harm her.

Once he had expended his last supply of laser energy, he collapsed, his last sight being his laser travelling toward the beast, before he finally fell unconscious.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned when she heard the creature stirring, she prepared to strike it down when it seemed to explode and a massive amount of light struck her, she let out a roar as she shrunk, then the shadows began to draw back into to her and she reached around until she found her eyepatch nearby, she put it on and then looked around at the destruction, she was amazed, she knew this wasn't all her doing but it was a lot of destruction, none the less. She quickly rushed over to Kishi and lent down to pick him up, as long as she focused on her breathing and didn't use her quirk she would be ok until dawn. She place her hands under the boy's arms and began to drag him towards Sam, Caleb and Hiro. Only to find Hiro and Caleb fighting, she turned to Sam, "umm, hey sorry about the big beast, I'm not quite sure who I attacked but, even if I didn't sorry anyway. But on a different branch, why are they fighting?" she asked still holding Kishi, not sure where to put him that was safe.
@Barefoot_Kittens @RhythmThief

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro took the hit with full force, he flew through the woods. Most of the tree burnt up before he could smash into them, but he finally stopped when one large rock in the forest stopped him. Hiro got to his feet, the rock that stopped him started to glow white from where he crashed. "Hey Caleb, good punch but not good enough", this came out as grunts and fire. Hiro charged in Caleb's direction using his wings to boost him towards Caleb. At the last second he boosted off his left side, going for a strong round house kick before following up with a large breath attack. "C'mon Hiro kill him, make him sorry. Let it all out, don't hold back", he told himself as he launched a barrage of punches and kicks at Caleb.

Caleb growled as he fought off Hiro's attacks. He'd seen Sam struck down by a debris, and she while she was alive, he could see she was hurt. That had about a 50/50 chance of making him lose control or get him back to his senses. Thankfully it was the latter. Caleb was full of grim resolve to stop Hiro in his tracks, to protect whoever he could.

"Stop it Hiro, or I'll make you. You won't hurt anyone else tonight."

Caleb met the strikes in perhaps the last way one would expect. He stepped into the storm, parrying and blocking where he could. He caught the rhythm of the attacks quickly, and slipped in counters. A punch in the ribs here, a kick to the thigh there. He was waiting for... There.

Hiro's right arm and shoulder dropped slightly, exposing a window of opportunity. Caleb put his fist through it. Left fist, hook to the chin, index and middle knuckles to the corner of the ramus. As the strike knocked Hiro away, Caleb idly wondered if it would knock him out. Hiro was tough, but that strike was right on the knockout button.

He stomped off after Hiro, barking "Had enough yet?"

@Schrift007

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura walked through the forest, though he didn't know if Akagi was close behind him. He didn't bother looking back, he was focused on helping anyone in the forest that needed assistance. He felt rather intense heat coming from nearby, noticing bright flames that likely were Hiro's. He didn't know who he was fighting, but he was probably capable of handling whatever came at him. It's not like I can do much anyway, if I use my Quirk a couple times I'll overheat... He thought as he saw a few trees burn up in quick succession. He noticed Yuuki nearby, holding a boy with his torso covered in blood. Isn't he in my class? Kishi, wasn't it? He wondered as he approached them. It was clear that Kishi had lost quite the amount of blood already, and it didn't seem like anyone was carrying a first aid kit or anything like it. But he still had to help somehow, right? An idea came to mind right as he got close to the two. "Hey Yuuki, looks like you're alright. That boy you're holding though, not so much. Can you lay him down flat right here? I think I might be able to help him." Acura requested, gesturing towards the empty ground next to them.
@Shadow_Pup

( @Night's Shadow and @Barefoot_Kittens I'm gonna keep steamrolling on with this fight, and I might Godmod Multi-Girl a lot, but it's just to move things ahead while the latter is busy.)

Kureiji grit his teeth, and a quick kitch to his gut by one of the Multi-Girls made him spit up a bit of blood, causing him to stumble back against Dakarai's back, using it as a crutch to get back up and return to parrying blows. They seemed to not be dying at all, even though any of the slashes he'd given any of their arms and stomachs would've at LEAST staggered a normal human. His shoulders began to sore from the repeated swings of the blade, and sweat was beginning to really start fucking him over.

"H-Hey Dakarai... Any idea... F-F-" he paused for a moment and unleashed some vines around the two to temporarily restrain the legs of all four of the girls, gritting his teeth as he felt his energy draining, blood trickling from his mouth... Mixed with little glowing been splotches of stuff inside the blood. "-For what their Quirk might be? I-I mean, it's gotta have a weakness... I mean, if none of these fools can get hurt then there has to be another part somewhere that can..." He began to catch onto his own train of thought, but couldn't dwell for two long as the acrobatic girls released themselves in no time and he began to party once again, his shoulders going numb at this point for all his wide sweeping strikes.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Maybe— tch!” Dakarai kicked another clone away. “Theoretically all of these things should have— died, right? No way does the original have an— immortality quirk as well as a clone one... the original— agh! It’s not among them, can’t be...”

She was breathing hard, sweat dripping off her face into wounds that were already closing, though the speed of the healing was slowly dropping. She wasn’t injured, per say, but continuous quirk use was taking its toll, and her moves were getting sloppy. If they didn’t escape soon, both of them would be done for.

“Kureiji,” she gasped out. “Never tried it with— two people— but we’re— outta options, here— aah!” She clutched her shoulder, repelling the clone with a sidekick to the ribs as she prepared to let her wings out. “Gonna have to— fly us out.”

Kureiji grunted as he sidestepped the attack of one clone and delivered a hefty elbow to them as they passed by his side, sending them to the ground almost immediately due to the force. He had to keep his body stuck upright because of the force that was being applied to his body by his repeated swings and every strike that managed to come into contact with his body, so he'd practically rooted his feet to the ground.

"The Original has to be nearby... And it's quite possible that they're not even active, probably dormant or asleep... So we can get a better view from the air-!" He skewered two of them in a single thrust of his blade, and let go of the hilt, kicking it further into them and sending them back, leaving him with some breathing room. "I can help you generate the force needed to carry both our weights... I'll summon some large Vultures and have them grab onto your arms, and make them synchronize their wing beats with yours, allowing you to carry me as extra weight..." He grunted, and his feet burst into a mass of some kind of animal... Ants.

The ton of tiny ants began to weave away, acting like a huge unit and beginning to swarm in all directions. He grinned, and turned his head slightly, seeing that the two Multi-Girls he'd skewered were getting back up. "Hey, Dakarai, get your wings ready and fly up a bit, I'll grab your leg and summon the vultures! The Ants will spread out and try to find where the original is-!" He said through shortened breaths, as he began to feel the pain of his injuries return, as the numbness faded slowly.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
At this point Hiro should've been down, his arm was broken and he was being battered by Caleb but his rage was much worse than the pain. He landed in 1-B's campground crashing through some of the tents. "I WILL KILL YOU. I'LL MAKE SURE I DO, EVEN IF I END UP IN A WHEELCHAIR!!" he screamed. He breathed fire around the camp site, some of the tents getting pulverised the others being blown away. Hiro shot towards Caleb, going faster than before. He went for a strong elbow at Caleb's right eye, before doubling over and pulling off a spinning heel kick. "More, More, MORE!!!" his mind screamed at him. Hiro wrapped both hands around Caleb's throat before launching into the air. Hiro's new wings were starting to burn up, holes were starting to appear. Then time slowed down, Hiro could see what he was doing. I'm going to win, I am finally going to win, he screamed internally. He brushed it off, before diving headfirst. During the decent, his fire was now a beacon in the sky. They crashed into the centre of the island. Rocks and debris flew in all corners of the island, Hiro was on the floor blinking at what had happened. Hiro was now covered in patches of scales, blood gushed from his head and his already broken arm was in very concerning shapes. "Did you get that Caleb, I won't lose", he feebly shouted into the smoke.

@Hogzilla

=Nightshade=

“Just don’t let go,” Dakarai warned. Her wings shot out to the sides as the rest of her parts disappeared and beat several times, raising her into the air. She had made them slightly bigger, as big as she could manage with her current energy levels, to make it easier to lift Kureiji. Once he’d latched onto her leg and summoned the vultures to bear his extra weight, flight was easier, and she flew even higher, away from the clones, who seemed slightly disappointed. “No, seriously,” she huffed out, flapping hard. “Don’t let go. From this height, you’ll probably die. And I don’t need that on my conscience right— what the hell is that?”

Class 1-B’s campsite was burning up, and faint sounds of screams, both in terror and rage, drifted up to Dakarai’s ears. She blinked, trying to get a better look, before closing her own eyes and opening eagle eyes on her forehead. “Dammit,” she grunted as she surveyed the scene. “Damn it all. Hiro, you bastard.” She blinked again, and the eagle’s eyes popped out of existence before she looked down at Kureiji. “Let’s wrap this up fast and get to the island’s center. Hiro and Caleb are duking it out, and at this rate, the whole place is gonna be destroyed.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned to Acura and nodded swiftly, she dragged Kishi over to him and laid him down, she kept her left side hidden from Acura the whole time. "Stay with him, I'll be back" she said as she turned and ran towards Hiro and Caleb. She had kept her left side hidden as there was a large piece of tree bark lodged in her side, she had sliced off the protruding bit but it still remained in her. She hobbled over to the two resisting against the rubble and shockwaves from their attacks and called out "is this really the time for this, your both very strong people and there are fellow students who need your help dealing with other villains that may be around, just cause one guy left and pissed you off doesn't mean you should duke it out, you should use your strength to help each other for God sake" she said as she wiped blood from the corner of her mouth.
@ArmedBlue @Schrift007 @Hogzilla

Caleb shoved rock off of himself. He hurt badly, even through his shield of 100% rage. Hiro had hit him hard, but in such a state he could use his quirk better than ever. Muscles hardened like armor plates took the worst of the impact, only to be cannibalized in the forced production of replacements. His control was tenuous. "It'll last long enough." He told himself, simultaneously praying he wasn't lying to himself.

Yuuki's shouted plea for an end to the brawl cut through the pandemonium engulfing the campsite, and Caleb snarled a reply. "I didn't want to do this, but he's left me little choice." Caleb moved forward, and saw Hiro in a state of worse for wear in spite of his bravado. He bellowed again "Last chance, Hiro. End this or I will!" Caleb braced for the worst. If Hiro came at him (very likely given Hiro), Caleb was ready to counter. This time he would put his right fist to Hiro's chin, which would be the end of the matter.

@Schrift007 @Shadow_Pup

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Shut up Yuuki, you're literally just another shadow in the dark. You think I care? Just earlier you were willing to rip me to shreds and you expect me to listen to you about helping others?" he shot back. He limped towards Caleb, "C'mon punch me, throw me to the dirt like every other fucking person out their. C'mon you did it once you can do it again" he taunted. He went for a feeble punch, but fell to the dirt instead. "C'mon finish me off, you got a shot". Hiro was at his lowest, he was trying to lash out but he just couldn't do anything. He curled up into a ball and just lay in the dirt, muttering words from "pathetic" to "Die". "Hey Yuuki, you hate me right? Well now is your chance to fight me, I'll let you rip off my limbs", he added on.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki watched with a hurt expression at Hiro's words and her eyes began to tear up, she couldn't understand how someone could be so self destructive, she knew that people could argue that she was self destructive but most of the time it was her quirk and not her nature. She looked at Hiro on the ground and didn't know what to do, she was angry and hurt but at the same time she just felt sorry for him, eventually it all became to much and between the draining of Kishi's light attack and the massive blood loss from the bark in her side, she collapsed falling over face first and tumbling into the crater from the fight.
@Hogzilla @Schrift007

From high up in the sky, he saw the magnificent fire pillar stretch through the sky, smoke and ash curling around many a great impact point from the earth-shaking power of Hiro and Caleb. He panted softly, feeling the strain of al, his attacks washing over him, ignoring the taunts from the clones far far below. He saw Hiro, bloodied and battered... Caleb would kill the guy if he wasn't stopped.

Hiro. He didn't deserve this. Hiro wasn't the guy who attacked people randomly... No. He was venting. Venting about something not in his control, and Caleb happened to be his target... And well... He felt rage boiling within him. Something in him told him he had to save Hiro. As much as the two disagreed. As much as the two had their annoyances with each other... A few days ago, he'd been able to talk with him... Normally... And he wasn't such a bad guy. He considered Hiro a friend to him.

And at this point... He had to save him. Save him and subdue Caleb. The blood trickling from the corner of his mouth began to glow a bioluminescent green, as his bio-creation bacteria began to swarm his blood, his pain becoming numb...

Kureiji was going to go all out.

"...I'll see you. Hope I don't die." He said simply, before letting go... And opening his eyes, which glowed green, as in a flash of bursting green light, he midair burst toward the smoking, burning crater, a trail of massive leaves burning behind him in a bath of light, as he opened his palm and released a massive surge of crisscrossing roots that slammed right into Caleb from his side as he entered the crater zone. He landed on the ground, cotton scattering at his impact point to cushion the fall. He looked up, his long green hair grizzled from the prolonged fighting, his eyes glowing and seething with primal rage.

"Hey, Caleb." He said simply, as the roots he'd just launched the classmate with turning into a fine green mist in a single swipe of his arm, and was able to look him right in the eyes.

"...get away. From my friend."

=Nightshade=

“Aw, come on!” Dakarai muttered in frustration as she pumped her wings to follow him. “Isn’t that exactly what I just told him not to do?” Faster. Faster. Her wings were a blur as she moved them up and down to get to the pillar of fire. By the time she got there, there seemed to be some sort of standoff going on, with Kureiji defending Hiro, Caleb super buffed up, and Yuuki seeming to be trying to break them up. Oh boy. This could get ugly. She landed on the ground near Kureiji, gaze flicking from classmate to classmate. Finally, she spoke.

“I’m not gonna pretend I have any idea what’s going on here, because I don’t. But seriously, from what I can tell, everyone here—except maybe Yuuki—needs to take a breath and chill. Otherwise I’ll have to be a roadblock, and I really don’t want to get torn apart. Even if I do fuse back together again.”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
“Thanks.” Acura said simply, before turning to the wounded Kishi that was now laying on the ground. Three bloody claw marks were spread across his body, and it looked like he had already lost a lot of blood. Preventing him from losing any more was his priority, so he got ready to execute his idea. He held each hand next to the other over the boy’s claw marks, preparing to unleash an electrical current.

Electricity jumped back and forth between his hands as he put them closer to the wounds, making sure to put it at a very low voltage, wanting to release as much heat as he could. This technique did the trick, working as an electrocautery of sorts that forced the tissue to coagulate, stopping Kishi from losing any more blood. That would work for a while—he’d probably have to be sent to an hospital later to get a blood transfusion—but at least it would make sure he wouldn’t die. Acura smiled once he was done. I saved a life right now, didn’t I? He told himself mentally multiple times before wincing and leaning against a nearby, half turned to ash tree. That had taken the last of his electric current, and his burn was hurting more than ever. There wasn’t much he could do about it though, so he sat down with his back against the tree, watching over Kishi and making sure there were no villains nearby. Now I just gotta wait for Yuuki to get back...

As Yuuki collapsed, Caleb felt a mixture of sadness, frustration, concern, and pity. Sam, Yuuki, Hiro and Kishi were down. He couldn't see anyone else. He snarled at Hiro. "I don't want to finish you. Now get up, we still have a battle to win against the real bad guys -"

He was cut off as a surge of roots knocked him back from the classmate he had subdued. As dust settled, Caleb met Kureiji's gaze with an unsteady gaze. His self control was shaky now. "Kureiji... Don't push me, I'm barely in control right now -RRRRGGHHH!" He groaned in agony as his instincts begged him to fight. He leaned on a tree for support, his convulsive grip leaving a handprint in the trunk. He could feel himself sliding into the red haze of utter rage, where no distinction was made between friend and foe. But mercy came for all parties on eagle's wings.

Dakarai arrived, urging everyone to calm down, and emboldened by her cool headed words, Caleb did, bringing his power down to a reasonable level, although he had to bite down on a stick to stifle the pain such an effort caused him. "Thank you, Dakarai." He grunted, panting. "Much more prodding and I really would have lost it." He gave Kureiji a look that told him Dakarai may have just saved his life. He drew himself up and stomped over to Yuuki, and planted his feet over her and roared to what villains remained "Come on then, I got enough for all of you bastards!"

@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip @Shadow_Pup

Kureiji's sudden surge of power waned, but he heard Caleb. He was right. "Someone get Hiro to a safe location... And yeah, I'm ready to pound down whoever is left..." He said, looking at Caleb with a bit of a shaky smile. "Sorry about that, t'was just trying to help two of my friends, and I assumed you were gonna kill Hiro then and there... And thanks Dakarai, sorry for bolting out like that... I'll be more careful next time, 'Kay?" He said to the two in fleeting breaths, not letting his sudden unleashing of his primal instincts go completely unused.

Turning to the left, he could see the several villains that Caleb, Hiro and the others nearby had already been up against, and on the right, the four Multi-Girl clones were returning to ruin his day again... But he felt no hunger. He felt no fatigue. He was gonna push on until he gets to a nice warm bed to take a nap in or just croaks there and then. "Oi Dakarai! Caleb! P-Probably Hiro too! You got the strength in you to help me deal with these clowns? We have shit in terms of manpower, but we're gonna fucking fight on, and if I'm wrong, god's gonna smite the shit outta me!"

He waited for no answer from the two, knowing he'd hear them in the wind if they were gonna help him out in this hopefully not to-the-death Last Stand, leaping forward in a bounding lunge and quickly surging roots from his arm that absolutely smacked the Clones, sending them flying into the nearby woods. Their forms seemed to be waning... Which could only mean his ants had discovered the original! Perfect! He turned back to the others with a slight grin as to hopefully let at least Dakarai know this was the case, but he wasn't really in a totally lucid state of mind at that moment.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Yuuki" he whispered quietly, watching her fall to the ground. A lot was happening around him, but it was Kureiji calling him a friend which made him smile. It made him even happier when Kureiji invited him to help them fight off the villains. "Well time to be helpful", he said stretching his only good arm. "Hey dakarai I have a plan which involves antlers, wings and your healing factor. To put it bluntly I want to make you a human canon ball. Basically I launch you at the villains using my fire to push you even further. With you healing factor you should be fine". He turned to Yuuki, spitting a ball of fire on her. "She should be okay, but that's to warn any body not to go near her and Caleb I know we don't see eye to eye but this time I'm willing to work with and heck even Dakarai" he finished.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai let out a relieved sigh as the whole situation started to cool down. She grinned at Kureiji’s... inspirational... speech, giving him a nod that conveyed something along the lines of “it’s fine.” As he smacked the clones into next Tuesday with a surge of roots, they seemed to get smaller and paler; as if on cue, he turned back with a slight grin on his face. Her brow furrowed before it clicked. She nodded again, getting back into battle mode.

At Hiro’s suggestion, she blinked slowly as she contemplated the odds of its success. “I don’t have antlers... although, I could just make shark teeth all over my body or something. Never done it before, but it should work, I used them on my hands once. Or snake fangs. Or tiger claws. Or anything else.” She shrugged. That wasn’t exactly the part she was worried about, though. Dakarai knew she had enough sharp things in her arsenal to replace the lack of antlers... but if she was knocked out on impact, it was game over. That won’t happen. No. It can’t. “Okay.” She took a deep breath. “Let’s do this.”

Caleb snarled back at Kureiji, this time out of irritation. "Could you not swear so much? Really gets on my nerves." He wanted to tell Hiro how bizarre his plan was and that he thought it was a bad one, but Hiro was helping at least.

He didn't have the luxury of more conversation anyways. An odd reptilian villain came at him, swinging hard with a claw. Caleb stepped outside its attack, grunting "Too slow" he began as he blocked a tail swipe, continuing "too weak", before finishing with "too frail." As he punched its teeth down its ugly throat. As the villain fell in a heap ten yards away, he looked about for more challenging fare.

Kureiji turned to Caleb with a sly smile, complimented by his ruthless expression. "I'm your friend and all, but that's gonna be a no from me, chief..!" He said amidst his bashing of a seemingly electricity-based villain, who tried to shoot large-arcing bolts of lightning, which he diffused with a large rafflesia shield in an instant, before launching the flower into his assailant and releasing another large Florida Panther to attack, looking on with an intense green gaze. "You didn't seem to be prepared to face a guy with no restraint, bucko-!"

He whipped around, hearing Hiro's plan to Dakarai. "It's a stretch, but who the hell cares, human cannonball it up in here!!!" He yelled loudly and joyously, as he bashed in the face of another assailant villain by creating a tough and sturdy turtle shell on his right hand, using it to deliver a powerful punch to his jaw. He whipped around again, and saw the four, fading clones get up and try to attack him again in formation, and he took their attacks well, summoning more large flowers to take the force of the attacks, seeing their forms get paler and paler as the ants stirred the original body. He grinned, and in a single motion of his wrist, sent a cascade of roots from his arm to sweep across the battlefield, arcing around upward and back toward Kureiji and the others like a wave, giving the Multi-Girls one last bit of his might before they faded away for good.

"Ohhh, this is gonna catch up on me soon..!" He said through exasperated breaths, knowing that after doing all this his body would pretty much break down and lose all non-necessary functions for a couple hours... Fuck... Well, he may as well make this short bout of power count-!!!

=Nightshade=

While Kureiji and Caleb kept the majority of villains at bay, Dakarai was pouring all her remaining energy into huge, bristling, serrated teeth all over her body, as well as some patches of scales on the “knockout buttons” at the jaw, chin, and temple for extra peace of mind. Or as much peace of mind as you can have when you’re about to be launched through the air at a number of notorious villains by someone who’d tried to kill her a couple weeks ago. The wings would work as rudders to steer her trajectory, the scales would keep her conscious (hopefully), and the teeth (ich) would do the most amount of damage possible. Theoretically, that is. To be quite frank, it was rather disgusting, but if it meant taking out the rest of the villains, Dakarai was prepared to do it. When she had the maximum number of bladelike teeth expelled from her skin, she turned to Hiro. “I’m ready,” she said, preparing herself mentally and physically. “Do it.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"You're in perfectly capable hands, the pilot knows what he's doing", Hiro lifted Dakarai, his scales could protect him from her teeth but they were still sharp and pressing into his scales. "Jesus christ how much do you weigh? Now I wonder if you're fatgum's kid or Bakugo's", he complained. Hiro spat fire at the base of her wings, before cocking his arm back. He sung his arm over head towards a large group of villains, his fire ball on her wings was throwing her faster than he expected. Hiro breathed in, before blowing out a large stream of fire, taking out a swarm of villains. Why is my fire stronger now? It wasn't this strong when me and Caleb were fighting, he thought. "Kureiji? Can you make me some vines or a large stick? I need something for my arm".

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger heard a loud commotion nearby, he turned to examine and snapped his fingers, FrostVoid popped up beside him and looked up, "what is it?" he asked, "We are leaving, we've done enough here and I would like to leave before the teachers get here, but first I want a go at the noisy ones over there" he said before Void reported the both of them there. He looked around, "So a strong kid, some fire breathing weirdo and what ever the hell the other dude is", he watched a one threw a girl and smiled, now he wouldn't have to hold back seeing as they were all dudes, he rushed in drinking another gallon of milk and leaping into the air, before sending out a storm of diamond daggers, they shot towards all three in a large area of attack, the diamonds also took out quite a few of the grunts but he didn't care. After firing the storm he landed and created two daggers, one for each hand.
@Hogzilla @Schrift007 @Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji backpedaled as the diamond storm fell over the group, and knowing Dakarai had slammed into the enemy line and wasn’t in danger by it, he felt relieved in some way. He slammed his feet into the ground, and he clenched his jaw tightly in focus. His body begs to glow with fierce green light, as did his k tense eyes. “hhhuuuuuuAAAAA-!!!” He quickly swung both of his arms into the air, as the roots beneath the ground burst up from the earth, becoming a wall that protected the three boys from the diamond storm.

“Oi! That all you got, you little meatheads-!? Don’t you know you’re up against Kureiji Yaoyorozu!? Our family doesn’t make weaklings!” He yelled out past the massive wall, and swiped his right hand, making the roots turn to dust. “All right Hiro, kick their asses-!” He grinned over to him, and ran over to the fiery teen, and placed a hand on his arm, vines wrapping around its broken length and a large stick being placed inside the wrapping to act as support. He also let out a thin green gel that soothed the arm’s surface, numbing the pain.

He turned back to see that in his little healing endeavor, three more villains using Ice, Geomancy, and some kind of Bone Manipulation quirk we’re rushing him rather quickly. “Deal with Diamond Guy with Caleb! I got these three, and I’ll try to plow through the thinning front line to help Dakarai-!” He spat out quickly, before he forged a root blade and began to hack through the enemies. He couldn’t feel his shoulders, but at this point it was the least of his worries.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai turned back to glare at Hiro’s jest. “What, did you think all the massive teeth and the wings would weigh noth— hey, wait! I wasn’t done chewing you oooouuuuttt...” Ah, well. Too late now, as she was shooting through the air at what felt like a million miles per hour. Her wings adjusted slightly so she was on course for a collision with a large knot of villains, and she tucked herself into a ball, spikes facing out. As a last-minute decision to lessen the impact for her, she used some momentum to spin in the air, becoming a deadly chainsaw-like projectile.

The ball of feathers, teeth, and claws plowed into the villains, tearing around ten of them to shreds, and badly injuring a few more. Once Dakarai’s momentum had been dispelled, she splayed on the ground, dazed, but not unconscious. She staggered to her feet, facing the three who’d avoided her assault, reabsorbing the teeth and pouring her last vestiges of energy into two tentacles to keep them at bay until her sense of direction returned so she could fly back to the others.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Snakes don't need to chew their food!", he shouted at her. "Thanks Kureiji, this is going to make fighting a lot easier", he winced. Hiro charged into the babble of Grunts, some of them didn't seem to have useful quirks. One had tasers for ears and another had a tongue that was spiting acid. "How long do you think we can hold them off?" he yelled over to Dakarai. His fists burnt and scorched most of his opponents, others simply took more than a few swings to bring down. But with each hit his fire was getting smaller and smaller, at this point it was as stong as a match stick. Crap I can't hold them off long enough, at this point my body is going more than plus ultra. There should be teachers, yes teachers! They're pro heroes, they should be able to help. Hiro raised his head into the sky, and with his final strength made the largest beacon of fire he could. It was not as strong as he hoped, but someone could definitely see it from afar. With that done, he flopped to the floor exhausted.

He swung the blade right into one of their shoulders, the damage making a bone-shattering noise that Kureiji slightly winced at, as they fell to the floor. A lot of odd, seemingly useless Quirks within the thinning horde, but he knew in his heart that they wouldn’t win without backup. The heroes were put up against a corner, the last place they could stand their ground being the crater... and now Hiro was down and out too. It was just him, Caleb, and Dakarai now, at least to his knowledge.

He rushed forward, slamming the hilt of his roof blade into whoever attacked from the sides, and he knew his power was thinning. That defensive wall he’d put up for the Diamond Storm really drained his energy, and any roots that he released for defense or to smack away opponents seemed thinner, with less color. He grimaced, and gave a strong kick to the ribs to one of the three focused on Dakarai. “Need some assistance, M’lady?” He said through shortened breaths, but was mostly staying by her because if he decided to pass out randomly, he’d like to have someone who could get him to safety.

“Hiro made that pillar... that’s our last hope that we’ll be saved somehow... but I don’t know how long we can still hold! We’re fractured, and I’m almost out of quips!!” Kureiji thought, thinking back on everything that brought him here.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai’s ears were ringing, from both the impact and the sounds of battle raging around them. It was almost as if she were underwater, even as it began to clear. She barely made out Hiro’s words, shrugging in response, but shaking her head to convey her lack of belief in their ability to last much longer. “Help would be... appreciated,” Dakarai panted, struggling with the effort of retaining her concentration with her exhausted mind and body. She managed to muster up a half-grin, despite her fatigue. “I came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone else’s blood. I’ll be going out the same way.” Emboldened by Hiro’s beacon showing their location, as well as Kureiji’s appearance, she fired off her tentacles in the general direction of the villains, trying desperately to heal herself enough that the world would stop spinning.

Caleb saw Hiro fall and groaned even as another Villain fell to a kick in the face. Too many people to protect at once. He'd planted his feet by Yuuki to defend her but unsurprisingly Hiro wasn't fortunate enough to fall in the same spot. Dakarai was looking dizzy and making promises that made her death seem very near. "Like Hell you are!" Caleb barked and scooped up Yuuki, then Hiro, taking several wounds in the process. He hurled himself alongside Dakarai and set down his fallen friends and began to fight again. The situation was grim, but a sight on the treeline managed to make him smile.

------

Mother-Lode came thundering into the clearing, her body transmuted to living diamond by her quirk. She hit the few remaining villains like a battering ram. She shoved through the unfortunates she had smashed into and leaped after AIR, catching him in the sternum with a kick. The cocky man crumbled with a gurgle, clutching his chest where bones were fractured and suddenly empty lungs gasped. The other Pro Heroes were behind her, putting paid to each villain in turn, calmly and efficiently.

As Mother-Lode took in the scene, she grimaced. "What happened?" She snapped at the students, before slowly exhaling and continuing in a calmer, gentler tone. "I know what just happened was likely scary, certainly dangerous and life-threatening. Most of you have never had to fight for your lives like this before. I'm sorry it came to this, but I need to know exactly what happened here."

------

Caleb let his rage go, and he fell to his knees. He'd exerted himself so hard for so long and now there was a price to pay. Blood leaked from his nose, and he gave up on speaking until he could catch his suddenly ragged breath and get the welter of saliva out of his throat. He was sweating buckets and his eyes were swimming in and out of focus. The battle was over. He could rest now.

Kureiji looked around at the enemies, feeling overwhelmed even with Caleb now backing him and Dakarai up. He turned quickly to see that in one last rush of an enemy, several razor-sharp steep teeth slash into his arms and around his head, slicing off most of the longer parts of his hair as well parts of the side of his neck and cheeks. He winced me but ten blades only ran surface level, and he gave the enemy a sharp slam with another turtle-she'll gauntlet right in the nose, causing him to scurry... And his heart seemed to be at ease.

He turned to the left. The... Adults were here... And they were scaring off every one of the villains. He didn't mind the loss of his hair, he'd probably dye it back to being black and leave it short for a while... But that wasn't what he was focused on. His green eyes went dull once more, losing the glow of the bacteria, and the blood running from his nose, arms, cheeks, mouth, and the sides of his neck lost its bioluminescent green color as the bacterium began to recede, his "Overdrive" of power ending.

"I-I'll answer aNy questions you want, Mother-Lode..." He said through sharp gasps, looking to find room to breathe as he felt every single one of his injuries pile up on him like a train had just run him over ten times. He slumped against Dakarai's side and closed his eyes. "...just give me a few hours..." His body went limp, as he had completely lost consciousness from blood loss, energy overuse, and overheating. But he'd live... Probably.

=Nightshade=

Her vision finally clearing, Dakarai blinked slowly at Caleb before snapping out of her half-trance and sidelining a villain with a tentacle. “I didn’t necessarily mean now, everyone dies eventually, it was— just a general statement...” Despite her words, she knew she was reaching the end of her rope, too. She was pretty much covered in blood, both hers and her opponents’, though she was uninjured. That didn’t mean she didn’t want to just drop to the floor right then and there. She nearly collapsed with relief when Mother-Lode arrived, making short work of the villains that remained, but stayed upright, sagging slightly.

Next thing Dakarai knew, Kureiji had passed out against her. “Kureiji!” She caught him, albeit barely, and gently guided him to the ground beside Yuuki and Hiro’s prone forms. He had a pulse, that was good; most likely it was just exhaustion. She stayed kneeling, no longer sure of her footing, wings splayed out to the sides like a wounded bird’s. She didn’t have the energy to pull them back into herself just yet. “Oh, man,” she panted. “I’d tell the long version, but most likely I’ll be out of it before— ugh.” A stab of pain lanced through her head. “Short version: villains attacked and we kicked... butt...” The world turned on its side as everything went dark.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Dagger reacted almost instantly at the arrival of the pros, "Void, it's time to go, pick up the stragglers as well will you", he said as he was dragged into a vortex giving a small bow and a cocky smile. Void then hopped around grabbing as many conscious villains as he could and transporting them into the Frost Dimension and just like that, the villains were gone like smoke in the wind.

The crystal daggers were flying towards them at a high speed. Miku swiftly stretched his body sideways, downwards, upwards and he avoided the diamonds with ease. Aika morphed her hands into little helicopters and bolted up, barely dodging the daggers. But one of them wasn't so lucky, a crystals caught on Minoru's shirt and it got him stuck to a tree. This annoying Villain keeps hurting all of the damn trees. The pair turned around, worried about this poor defenseless kid, completely forgetting about the serious threat behind them.
"Ru, are you okay?" Miku called out, dreading the possibility of that diamond scraping Minoru's shoulder. He seemed like a very delicate boy. By the time they turned to glare at the man, he was nowhere to be seen.
"What??!! Where did he run off to?" Aika exclaimed in surprise, they were only distracted for a split second! "Ugh, this is unbelievable! Miku, stay close, he might ambush us!" The pair got back to back, scanning the area for any sparkles from the crystals. After a couple of minutes, Miku let out a relieved sigh and turned to face his cousin.
"I think he's gone, fortunately for us." He said, scratching the back of his head. "To think that the Villains found us before we could even train."
"The crazier part is that history is repeating itself!" Miku gave her a confused look, not getting what she meant. "The same thing happened to our moms! When their classes went to an island to train, they got attacked by Villains! I really hope this school year won't be exactly like mom's! If I wanted to know what she went through, I'd ask her to tell me all of the boring details of her highschool years. This is so anno--- Wait... where's your friend?" The boy turned to look at the tree that his bestie was stuck to and his eyes widened. Ru was gone. Without a trace.
"Do you think he..." He was thinking of the worst, but then shook his head. "No, he maybe just... got bored and left?" Aika could tell by the tone of his voice that even he didn't believe that. But that was the more... optimistic possibility.
(This was my way to exclude Ru from the scene, since @Barefoot_Kittens disappeared)

"Anyway... do you think we should help the others?" The girl asked her cousin, which made him think for a hot minute.
"Nah, they've got this." He said, burying the hand into his pockets.
"How do you know that? There may be more powerful Villains that we haven't met." The lass protested, quite surprised by Miku's answer.
"I know one thing, that Hiro and Caleb are there fighting them, or fighting each other." Miku responded, leaving his cousin confused but intrigued at the same time. "You mean that muscular guy?"
"Yeah, the two are always right in the middle of things, since they have powerful Quirks and always have to upstage one another. And this is just a hunch, but Dakarai and that Zoo dude are with them. For people who most likely dislike Hiro, they are around him a lot." That last sentence plasted an amused look on Aika's face.
"Wow, never knew you could be so snarky!" She said with a smirk, which suddenly made Miku feel very self-conscious.
"Aw, shoot, I didn't want to sound mean!" He said with a regretul look. "Look, they're just---" A very loud boom interrupted the boy as a projectile had hit a section of the campground. Unsurprisingly, it was Hiro who, surprise surprise, was threatening to kill someone. As he flew off back into the woods, Aika watched him worriedly, while Miku was slowly shaking his head. "Exactly what I was talking about... Alright, let's bounce."
"What??!! But we have to help in some way!"
"Hm... how about this? We'll go searching for injured people around the campsite and help them!"
"But we don't have healing Quirks..." Miku grinned.
"Well... they might be traumatized. And I am very therapeutic!" His cousin rolled her eyes and chuckled, and the pair headed for the tents, keeping an eye out for any Villains or a rampaging Hiro.

[Ok, this was my way of letting y'all know that I still want to be part of the story. I'm sorry it took so long, but summer really just makes you (or at least me) too relaxed and lazy, especially with quarantine. And I'm happy I got this out before you guys moved on.]

A While Later...

The training camp in the past, the students returned to UA and continued their studies. The weather got colder and the days got shorter. But winter was yet to arrive, and it was on a Friday afternoon that the students found themselves hemmed into the dorms by a November rainstorm. The sky was dark grey, the rain frigid. The leafless trees, the darker hue of wet pavement, and the biting wind combined to make going outside today a loathsome prospect. As if God himself disapproved of anyone leaving the building, just as Chrome Cranium stepped outside to leave, lightning flashed and thunder boomed, prompting the pro hero to scurry to his car even faster.

With classes done for the day, Caleb lounged in the dorm commons, not really doing anything of note. He really hated days like this. He was lost in thought about the attack on the island still. "Dang, Hiro and I really went at it. Wonder what made him attack me? Knowing him I'm probably better of not knowing, trying to find out will just make the whole debacle happen again." He was also sad that Sam had to be taken to the hospital indefinitely, her injuries preventing her from taking part in studies. He'd liked her. More than liked her, he'd liked her. He shook his head in irritation, slapping himself on the temple as if that would actually clear the thought out of his head. He heard footsteps and sat up. Although his face remained serious, his spirits nonetheless rose a little at the prospect of something other than remembering unfortunate events.

Kureiji, as usual, had woken up that morning with his bandages soaked in blood.

He remebered his talk with the nurse... Apparently, the scars on his arms from that bladed villain seemed to be... Well, semi-permanent, but they couldn't be healed... Which was just fucking great for him. Every morning he'd wake up, his arms having bled out at some point in the night... Well, at least he could replenish his blood fast, thanks to the specialized bacteria he had running through his veins.

Like usual, he took them off, tossed them in his bin, and re-wrapped some new ones. He'd been wearing long sleeves to cover the extent of how much of his arms were covered. He didn't want anyone to think he was weak. He was the only person still in bandages from the incident, but at least he could hide them somewhat.

After returning from the dull class, he sat inside in the lounge, tapping the window boredly, waiting for Dakarai so they could hang out like usual. The storm was a bummer, the heavy rain pattering against the roof and Windows... Maybe he should get everyone in on a game? Rainy days = Board Games, right? There was also Truth or Dare, but that game was cursed. He'd Probably just be asked who he liked or some shit... But...

'...do I really like nobody..? Am I being honest with myself..? If so, then who-'

'-no. Shut up. Everyone here can find someone better.'

'...stop having hope, Kureiji. You could barely do anything when the Incident happened. You fainted. You just made things worse. You sucked.'

'You let Dakarai get hurt. Somehow, against all odds, you couldn't stop the fucking regeneration quirk girl from passing out from exhaustion.'

"...shows what good a friend I am..." He muttered to himself as he stared out the window, the conflict raging in his head. He shifted his sleeves to hide more of the bandages. He was weak... But if everyone thought he was fine... He... Was fine.

Fine.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki sat in her room throwing another blackened and bloody tissue into the now overflowing bin, the usual side effect of coughing up the bloody black liquid after losing control had lasted longer due to the severity of how she lost control but she didn't care, she deserved it, she had let herself be overwhelmed and had ended up hurting people. Her room was lit by multiple lights to the point where it hurt her eyes and weakened her quirk so much that it was practically useless. She hadn't left her room and was currently curled into a ball, in the middle of her room crying and coughing into many, many tissues.