• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Shun made a soft smile after Kureiji akward joke. He didn't smile out of how funny the joke was, but he did it more out of an emphaty and Kureiji's joke helped hin to calm down. "Well, It may be really hard to see my quirk, Kure-san" said Shun.

Then, he turned to Tetsuma "N-nice to meet you too, Tetsuma-san" said Shun, still shy, but it was getting better. He thought about telling something about himself, but Tetsuma reminded him about Hiro's fist victim, that seemed to be quite badly hurt.
"Emm.. My dad have a p-private clinic not so far from here.. If you can help me to bring h-him there, I think that my dad may check if its something s-serious or not.." Shun said, a bit quietly.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura sighed in relief. That would've been really awkward... He thought, before taking one last sip of his drink, emptying the cup. "Uh, I guess we could go do something else..." He trailed off for a moment, thinking of possible places for them to go. "Well, to be honest, I don't really go to many places other than this café and a couple malls. We could just go for a walk or something, there's a park around here, we could head there if you want... if there's nowhere else you'd like to go, that is." He suggested, standing up as he waited for her answer.
@Shadow_Pup

"There's no need for anything too heavy, just something so you don't get unwanted cuts and whatever. Otherwise, you'll have to train your durability so that you don't start crying over a bruise." He flipped to the last page of the book, where some sketches of himself in his Hero Costume interacted with one another. He pointed to one of them and looked up at his friend. "You see, I only wear knee and elbow pads. I'm not exactly very protected, but I like how it looks! And I could always change it later on." He closed the sketchbook shut and put it in his backpack, with his drawing kit.
"Anyway... I think we should bounce! Don't want the lunch dude to not be able to close the cafeteria since we're here!" He grabbed his backpack and stood up, sliding the straps over his shoulders.
"Soooo... Where do you wanna go?"
@Barefoot_Kittens

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki thought for a second, she had no other ideas so nodded "yeah, walk sounds good, let's go" she said turning and walking towards the park, as she walked she kind of drifted of slightly and without thinking started to ramble a bit, "Did you notice that there are like no girls in class 1A, and even then I'm pretty sure most of them are straight, your straight right so that ain't a problem for you, maybe I should check out what class 1B's got going for them, I heard there's both Kendo and Pony's kids in that class, oh and Max, she pretty cute, but then our class does have good..." she then realised what she was rambling about and clasped her hand over her mouth with a gasp before lowering it slowly, "oh god, I didn't mean to start rambling and definitely not about that topic, sorry if that was really awkward, I just drifted into a trance there for a sec" she said, her face as red as a tomato.
@Manu456Alola

Sam let out a soft sigh as she took one last glance at the practically vanished sun before she smiled at Caleb and pointed him in the direction of the girl's dorm, which wasn't far from where they stood. When Caleb picked Sam up again, she felt slightly more comfortable than the first time around, something about Caleb made her feel safe; she knew she could trust him. The girl gently wrapped her arms around his shoulder to hoist herself up slightly as she peered out from his cradle before smiling up at him and bracing for the jump. The jump down actually wasn't as bad as the jump up, perhaps because their was less air resistance. Upon being put down, the girl smiled graciously. The walk back to the dorm was fairly quiet, to be honest Sam didn't even notice as her mind ran wild. Caleb was so nice, she was glad to have him as a friend. Just a friend, right? She liked spending time with him, that didn't mean she liked him. Before she knew it, the pair arrived. At Caleb's departed words, Sam nodded in agreement, "Yea, you too!" she smiled before waving him off all the way until she could no longer see him.
Once Caleb was out of sight, Sam let out a short breath of air before walking inside. The dorm was fairly empty still, though she didn't doubt that her classmates would be returning soon. Honestly, she had decided that she liked most of the girls in the class- none of them were super mean or crazy like certain other students. Sam wandered to her room, closing the door behind her before collapsing on her small bed. She spent a moment staring at the ceiling in silence. She thought about the events of the day with a contemplative sigh, and when thinking about Caleb holding her the girl felt a redness spread across her cheeks. The girl placed her hands over her face and muttered a curse before sitting upright. It's alright, even if she did have a little crush, it would go away eventually... hopefully. Sam stood up and took of the top of her heavy gi, revealing a pair of spandex and a sports bra. "I need a shower." the girl huffed.

"I wouldn't cry ove-" Ru stopped himself from retorting Miku's comment; if it was a big enough bruise he just might cry, being completely honest. Ru examined the other boy's sketch before nodding and adding more notes to his own costume. When Miku suggested the pair leave the building, Ru nodded simply before shoving his sketchbook into his bag. Ru took his bag before slinging it over his shoulders with a grunt, then Miku's question sort of caught him off guard.Where do you wanna go? So he didn't mind Ru sticking around him for a bit? Ru, who might have rejected the idea if it was anyone else, felt like he should repay Miku for helping him with his hero suit. "Oh! How about the cafe down the road, it's on me." Ru smiled. "It's on me, let's go before it closes." Ru said, though he waited for Miku to take the lead.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura walked alongside Yuuki, both headed for the nearby park. He had kept quiet while they walked, though the silence was broken by Yuuki's sudden rambling. He wasn't sure what to answer, if anything at all, but he felt like he should let her know that he had no issues with her rambling. "Hey, it's fine, alright? It wasn't that akward... maybe you just needed to vent a little." He said, giving her a slight pat on the back, as if to comfort her. The two were just arriving at the park, and he figured he'd change the topic as it seemed Yuuki was still embarrassed, judging by how red her face was. "Oh look, we're already here. Let's take a seat here." He said, pointing at a nearby empty bench, before sitting down and patting the empty spot next to him for her to sit down.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“I got him,” Dakarai said, almost pitying. That’s what you get for getting on Hiro’s bad side, she added to herself. Although his bad side is several times larger than his good side. Or mild-er side. Ish. She grew several tentacles and wrapped them around the paint guy.

“Okay, listen, dude,” Dakarai instructed. “This is probably gonna scare the pee outta you, but try to hold it in, alright? I don’t want to have to go home already because I got some paint-piss on me.” The guy nodded, resignedly terrified, but going along with it.

Dakarai gave a nod in response, tightened the tentacles’ grips, and grew huge black-and-white speckled wings. “It’ll be faster if we fly,” she pointed out, making an “after you” gesture with her hands. The paint guy made an audible gulp. “Lead the way, Shun.”

(OOC: Permission to auto Inanis's location by DevVoid.)

BIC:
Drayda had gotten up semi-early to start the day off by getting ready for school and then spending 10 minutes stretching because her muscles were so sore, she couldn’t move very well without hurting. She then pulled out her wings, gave her mother a kiss goodbye, and flew over to Inanis’s house to see if he was available. She was about to knock on the door when Uraraka opened the door just as she was about to leave the house.

“Where’s Inanis?”

Uraraka blinked at Drayda a few times before replying in a really jubilant tone. “Why, hello Drayda. Inanis had just left. He should be near the park by now.”

“Thank you, Uraraka. Oh, hi and bye,” she said as she felt her wings take her before she even had time to give a proper greeting. She flew towards the park and found Inanis just about to set foot in the park. She dove towards him until she found herself right above him and she plopped right next to him as she returned her wings.

As they were walking ahead and after she took a heaving break from flying super fast, she corrected her hunched over posture to a more straight kind and began talking.

“Hi, didn’t know you left already. So, mom said there were dorms available to us. I’m taking the highest one I can. Just because I get a good view and I like to jump out of my window.”

While she was talking, she noticed footsteps behind her. She turned to see a kid rushing up to them and then stopping short to get a good breath in before standing up and pointing at them. When she was given a title, she held back a snicker and she looked to Inanis with a smirk. “Galactic Emperor of the Nine Subspaces? Didn’t think you were so popular with the stars. And Flaming Draconic Empress of Pandemonium… I like that.”

When she realized that Kishi was really being serious about being late to school, she checked the time and chuckled.

“Ah, we can get there quickly enough if we walked. We shall fast walk, but I don’t think running is any better. Unless y’all want a race. Don’t worry, I’ll go easy on you guys.” She gave a challenging glare at both Inanis and Kishi and introduced herself. “I don’t think we have properly met, as I don’t know your name. I’m Drayda, daughter of Ryuko.”

@RhythmThief @DevVoid

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"C'mon Hiro you just said you were gonna change, don't lash out, breathe in a few times, just don't fight kureiji" his mind shouted at him, sometimes this voice was like a fatherly figure to him, other times it causes him to burst out. "And as always the walking zoo is as loud as one" he muttered, loud enough for Kureiji to hear. "Don't worry about that guy, he will probably be too scared to te-", he watched Dakarai fly off. "She would be a great hero" he muttered. "Guess it's gonna be us three, yay", the last part he used a strong sarcastic tone.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Having felt so refreshed (internally atleast...) from that long night's sleep, Inanis was hyped up to get out of bed... and immediately be reminded that he was blind. Luckily, he knew the layout of his own home by memory and could get around the house even with a blindfold. He greeted his mother, and the two ate breakfast before Inanis hurried out of the house, completely forgetting about the two steps leading up to the front door and taking another step as if walking down an invisible third stair, which resulted in him faceplanting. 'course, this wasn't gonna stop him, as he got back up and stopped. He forgot that now that he was blind, he needed something to help himself out with his surroundings. He walked around his house, walking through the front yard until he could feel a tree infront of him. He crouched down and reached for the ground, carefully going over each object he could get his fingers on. Eventually, he could find a stick big enough to support him, and went on his way.

On his lonesome walk through what he thought was just a sidewalk by a street, but was actually a park, he could pick up on something coming closer to him, but right now he was too busy focusing on not just tripping or running into something than on focusing what that noise was. Soon it was revealed to him that it was infact Drayda who had landed next to him, and begun talking to him.

" Yeah, I left early. Still took a couple minutes to get this stick, though. " Inanis said, waving around the large, thin branch he had in his right hand. " As for the dorms.. hm, don't think I'll be joining you. Whatever highest floor there is probably's got a nice view, but then again.. " Inanis said, pointing out his blindfold. " Think I'll be on the lowest floor. Gives me the most alone time, and the most silence. Your floor's probably gonna be really populated compared to the one I'll pick. " Inanis said, with a shrug. " Not really into populated places, anyway. Too much noise, and too many people. " He stated, continuing to walk, only briefly stopping as he heard someone referring to him with a title he had found most amusing. He turned to where he heard the voice come from, just pausing for a brief bit.

" Galactic Emperor of the Nine Subspaces.. bit too complex. Cool, but too long. " Inanis thought, before another crossed his mind. " Wait, too late? Couldn't be, right? " Inanis was thinking, and was just about to ask for time when Drayda made a remark about a race, as if challenging the both of them. Inanis just slowly turned to Drayda. " Yeah, race with a blind kid, that oughta go well. " Inanis said, chuckling monotonously without changing from his eternal neutral expression, before turning to the source of the stranger's voice. " I'm Inanis Ireoidaki. Better known as 'Uraraka's kid'. Nice to meet you. "

"Okay... Everyone, gonna see you around later!" said Shun and flew up to the sky. "Let's go" Shun flew to the clinic with quite big speed. He was glancing from time to time behind him, to check if Dakarai is following him and slowing down, when he couldn't see her.

After a while, he landed in front of the private clinic, that was a clinic in a 1st floor and home in a 2nd floor. He opened the door and went inside, calling for Dakarai "Please, come inside".
Clinic wasn't too big, nor too small. It had 6 beds and night tables. In the next room, there was storage, where they kept everything. On the wall, between bed number 3 and bed number 4 was photo of a person with light green hair, short black horns and with Yellow eyes with black sclera and in white uniform. Under it there was a name plate.
<Dr. Kengo>
" Okay, Dakarai-san.. I gonna call my dad and-... "

"Shun? You are home already?" someone asked, when Shun turned around he saw his big brother.
"A-azuma? Where is dad? I bringed a patient here!"
"You have terrible timing.. Dad is now... Drunk.. You know, he is more of a boxer than doctor in that state." said Azuma.
"Emm... Brother Akito is home?"
"No.. He went somewhere and I don't know when he will return"
"At least one problem is away from home.. Can you help us?" Shun asked Azuma, who, after some time of thinking nodded and replied "Okay"

Shun turned to Dakarai with a little smile on his face and said "Okay, let's put this guy on one of those beds!"

=Nightshade=

Dakarai followed Shun as closely as she could without smacking him out of the sky with one of her massive wings. Paint Man gave a short scream as she landed, then went quiet again as she laid him gently on a bed.

“Apologies in advance if he gives your floor a new paint job,” she quipped, ignoring the glare that earned her from Paint Man. A wrong turn of her body sent a tentacle into a vase, knocking it over, only for another tentacle to catch it in the nick of time. “Oops. Guess I better just—“ The auxiliary extremities retracted into her body once again. “—before I break something. Nice place you got here, Shun.” She then turned her gaze to Azuma. “Azuma, was it? I’m Dakarai, hello, hello. What is up. Besides the ceiling.”

"T-thanks..." said Shun quietly.
Meanwhile, Azuma was checking on his patient. "No problem, I am konda used to clean the floor after people here!" said Azuma, half-joking "Nice to meet you! Its good to know that my little brother finally manage to make some friends here!" said Azuma.
"B-brother?!?" Shun's face became red out of embarasment, nobody needed to know that he has trouble in making friends.
"Ugh... Thank you for your help, Dakarai..." said Shun trying to change topic. Azuma started to threat a patient with some medicine and said "Whoa, this guy is lucky that nothing really serious happend after hit in a stomach.. You may have trouble with eating fried food for a week, but if we don't count that then you should be alright!" said Azuma and turned to Dakarai "Are you also in the UA?"

Caleb stepped out of the shower room, his body nude except for a pair of shorts as he toweled off. His mind was far from the task at hand.

"Okay, so I like her, but how the hell do I tell her? What am I supposed to do?" His mother had suggested he try to flirt gently with Sam but hadn't been terribly forthcoming about how to do that, telling him to "be himself, smile at her, and be interested in her life" which seemed like a cop-out since those seemed little different from ordinary friendly behaviors. Before he said goodbye she had at least told him to watch the girl for signs of interest, being honest enough to admit that these signs were often vague, but urging him to keep an eye out nonetheless.

"I can do that, at least. God help me, I should be able to keep an eye out for signs from one girl, right?" He grunted in frustration and plopped down in bed, falling asleep quickly after realizing it was almost midnight.

=Nightshade=

(OOC: *sings* Caleb and Sam, sitting in a tree... XD I’m so immature)

BIC: Dakarai grinned sheepishly. “Yah-huh. Class 1-A is certainly chock-full of characters, that’s for sure.” She turned to Shun. “So you’re the socially awkward type? I can relate.” She made a face. “Always had trouble trusting people. Never really trusted anyone completely. Been there, done that, now I’m just that one walking zoo kid. Ha, ha.”

With a carefree grin, she began walking out of the clinic, letting her wings unfurl from her back as she went. If Shun followed, that would be fine. If not, fine too. She didn’t really care. With a running start of about six yards and a few powerful wingbeats, she rose back into the sky on a warm thermal.

Ashikura was walking down the stairs to get to the 2nd Floor. He used the Darkness of Night as a cover and ran to a random door. He got out his lock pick and starting Unlocking the Door. “Hehe, what should I look like, oh I know, I’ll become Hiro.” He snickered to himself. *Click* He was in, and he Transformed into Hiro as he walked in and smiled.

@Manu456Alola

Kureiji squinted as Dakarai and Shun burst into the air one after the other. He just kinda stood there, and turned to Hiro. “Hey. How’re you doing.” He said, muttering to him softly. He rubbed the back of his head, making several small insects pop out. “A-Ah, oops...”

“So Erm, while Dakarai isn’t here, I wanna tell you something, guy to guy.” He said, and sighed, rubbing his fingers through his hair. “I kinda use comedy to deflect... it’s just because meaningful relationships with anyone, be it casual or romantic, are kinda hard for me to keep, because of my social issues... shit, did I just tell ya’ that? Ah, ya’ already knew, right?” He laughed, trying to ease the tension.

“What I’m trying to say is... I’ll try to not get under your skin.” He said, and squatted down. “Now, when’s Dakarai gonna get back? I need to see if two Human Zoos can get into any chaos...” he said, his mood already having changed to a large grin.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"You utter moron, you don't have to hide behind a mask of comedy. It won't do anything when someone already likes you. Don't force your best side to make people stay, show them your worst side and see who stays. Sorry today has just been tough on me. The only down side to the advice, is realising no one wants to stay at your worst side". He ignited his fist, making the fire, warm but not hot. "Brofist? Do you want to make chaos with a dragon?" he said, lifting his ignited fist. Maybe Kureiji isn't such a jackass, he is really similar to me but in an opposite way, he thought to himself.

Shun didn't know what to do in all honestly, to stay with a patient or follow Dakarai.. She didn't really said goodbye.. Or maybe she didn't even care to say. Azuma sighed as he looked at his silly little brother.
"Shun, I can manage to take care over this guy, if you stay here you won't have any friends" he walked up to his younger brother and pat his hair. "She seems like a good person and I bet that she isn't the only person that you meet today, am I right? Go and make as many friends as you can" said Azuma and returned to take care over the patient.
Shun left the clinic and quietly followed Dakarai, but he wasn't so sure about this.

Kureiji smiled, and simply shook his head. “It’s not a mask of comedy, I love doing things like that. It’s more like... I indulge in that side somewhat more than I should. You know, if that makes any sense to you.” He said, pulling himself into a more Upright position, his back was killing him.

“And I don’t like to act like an asshole. The worst part of me isn’t a ton of anger and being generally a pissant, it’s more like regret over things I’ve done... which nobody wants to see, that’s fucking depressing.” He said, laughing a little. “Anyway, whatever dragon you’re talking about, it sounds fun, but I think it’s getting a bit too late for that... but I’ll take the Brofist!” He created an armadillo on his hand and bopped your flaming fist with his animal shell fist.

"Tetsuma...Uraraka...? Ah, I see! So you two are also of heroic heritage!" Kishi exclaimed after being introduced to his two fellow latecomers.

"How are you two finding U.A? I'd seen my father on television and in action with some other heroes before, and I'd have to say, it is much much much harder than it looks, wouldn't you agree? See, just yesterday, I had just come out of class when - " He began, instantly snapping out of it when he remembered his situation.

"...Ah, I almost forgot! We're late, aren't we?!" He snapped, turning back towards the route to U.A.

"It seems a race might be in order after all! How about the last one there treats us all to lunch today?" He added, his eyes and mouth slowly beginning to glow up as he prepared his quirk.

"Emperor! Empress!" He announced, getting into position.

"Get ready to lose some cash!"

@Merciless Medic @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yukio sat down next to Acura and giggled nervously, "um, so anyway, what's your opinion on the dorms, I think they're really cool, it's great to stay on close proximity our classmates and get to know one another better" she said desperately trying to distract from her incoherent ramblings that had spewed from her mouth just a second ago, "I mean there still so many I haven't really gotten to know yet and I can't wait to do just that and make sure I know everyone at least a little bit" she added with a slightly less nervous smile.
@Manu456Alola

Miku smiled as his friend agreed to go with him somewhere and he suggested the nearby café. He remembered going there a few times after and before school started with his cousin, it was a pretty sweet place. But apparently it was going to close pretty soon, according to Ru, or at least that's what he understood. Miku pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the time, it was three thirty-one.
"Oh, I guess it will close soon... Let's hurry!" He inflated his left hand and gently picked up his friend, then rushed out the door. As he ran down the hallway, they fortunately didn't run into any of the mean teachers, but Miku did almost collide with a trash can.

After a couple of minutes, the café finally came into view and Miku began to slow down. He stopped in front of its entrance and put Ru down, his hand deflating to its original size.
"Welp, we're here and it's still open!" Miku said with a smile on his face and glanced at his friend. "Shall we, Ru?"
Ru... that was his name, Miku's friend was named Ru! He finally remembered and he was so proud of himself! Of course, he didn't give anything away about the fact that he couldn't remember his name, but it was better to remember now than later, when someone would actually ask him to introduce his friend.
@Barefoot_Kittens

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura gave Yuuki a smile as she commented on the dorms. "I agree, being able to live in the same building as our classmates is really cool. I bet everyone's gonna get along really well in a couple weeks! Or mostly everyone, probably..." He replied, muttering the last part. "I haven't gotten to know other students that much other than you and Ru, though. Only really know their names and Quirks, for the most part. "He added, wondering if he would be able to make more friends quickly, though he figured that his friend group would naturally grow as time went on. "By the way, how's life at home? Ignoring the fact you got grounded, of course. Having your father be a Pro Hero is pretty cool, right?"
@Shadow_Pup

Ru crossed his arms over his chest and nodded as Miku spoke of the cafe, but Miku's sudden use of his quirk caught the other boy off guard. "Oh, I don't think that's nece-" Ru was cut off as the large hand enveloped him and muffled his voice. When Miku finally put Ru down, the boy brushed himself off quickly and glanced around to make sure nobody had seen. Not that he completely minded the lift, seeing as Miku did move faster than he probably could've, but he couldn't help but feel like a helpless animal being carried by its mother when transported such a way. When Miku said the boy's name, Ru's attention snapped back towards him and he gave a swift nod. "Jeeze, now that I think about it... I'm pretty hungry." Ru muttered as he opened the door and the aroma of food and beverages filled the air. Ru held the door for his friend, when the pair were both inside the cafe, Ru made his way towards the registers while staring at the menu. The boy ordered a mocaccino and croissant, and by the rehearsed way he talked on could assume he visited cafes fairly often, "What do you want?" Ru asked as he looked back over his shoulder at Miku.
@Tudor21G

Sam stared at her closet for what seemed to be a very long amount of time, the girl groaned as she thumbed through the hanging shirts once more before taking a few steps back and collapsing onto the bed. Sam wasn't a vain person, though she always wanted to look presentable, but for this certain occasion she was going for a look that she couldn't describe. After all, she was going out with Caleb. Not going out like a date, why would anyone assume that? But going out just to hang out... as friends. And yet, she couldn't rid of the butterflies in her stomach or the voice in the back of her head that told her to wear something impressive. After what seemed like forever, the girl wore a simple, long sleeved shirt with black and white strips and a pair of white washed skinny jeans. Though not the most flattering outfit in her closet, she did got through the trouble of straightening her hair to leave it down in a middle part. Sam collected her phone, briefly checking the time before shoving it into her pocket, as well as her cross-body purse and she skipped out the door. The pair had agreed to meet at the front gates about an hour after classes had ended, Sam wanting to spend more time with the boy she couldn't get out of her head. Sam had been focused on training and school work lately, not giving her much time for leisurely time, so she figured she could take some time off to do something fun with Caleb instead.
As Sam approached the front gates, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and sighed briefly before an energetic smile took over her features. To be honest, she hadn't gone out like this since middle school- she was excited. When Sam spotted Caleb, she waved an arm over her head and walked towards the boy, meeting him halfway. "Hey, thanks for agreeing to come along." Sam smiled before gesturing outside of the school gates, "Come on, I can't wait!" the girl exclaimed as her eyes sparkled and she thought of the many things that the pair could do in the busy city.
@Hogzilla

The next day had been long for Kureiji, but he’d finally be back in his dorm. He fell into his bed, feeling it. First time in it, and it was already 11... he should get some sleep. He set his Schoolbag on the floor and leaned his Nintendo Switch up against it. Like most nights, he said “Fuck Pajamas” and just flopped onto the bed, crashing for the night.

School next day was, school, and he was eventually back in his dorm. “Mmm... what should I put on today?” Something in the back of his head told him- ‘Wear something decent today’, so he sighed and put on a grey T-Shirt and some jeans. He looked down, shrugged, and headed outside, walking around the premises, stepping up to the gates, where he overheard Sam talking to Caleb. He’d talked with Caleb before, but not really Sam...

“Yo! What’re you two talking about?” He asked, stepping up to the two. He had no idea if either of the two were on his dorm floor, all he’d heard was Dakarai was on his floor, and that’s because she told him flat out. “If I could join in that’d be cool. I’m totally chill if not though, if you two are going out to do whatever... people with meaningful relationships do...”

=Nightshade=

Dakarai awoke suddenly, on guard, before realizing she was in her dorm and not her house. With a sigh of relief, she stood, stretched, and changed into a T-shirt and cutoff jeans, then threw on a thin hoodie over it. She didn’t really care what she looked like, it didn’t really matter. It wasn’t like she was trying to impress anybody; if they were impressed, that was their problem.

Once she was done in her dorm, Dakarai emerged, hair tied back in a low ponytail because otherwise it would get in her face, she left the building, giving a slight wave to whatever classmates she came across. Bored in the early daylight hours, she settled herself in the shade of a tree and began whittling a bird out of a piece of bark using one claw as a knife.

When the bird was finished, a realistic representation of a swallow, Dakarai looked up. Noticing Kureiji, Sam, and Caleb, she stood, tucking the wooden bird into her pocket. “What’s up?” she asked. “You stuck being a third wheel, Kureiji?”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"For god sake", he shouted as he threw his alarm clock against the wall. He stretched his arms, before spitting a ball of fire at the wall. Hiro spent the next ten minutes punching the wall out of pure frustration. "Same dream as always" he muttered. He slipped on a tank top and a pair of baggy shorts. He put some trainers on before walking out of his dorm. He slipped a message under whoever was next to his dorm. "Sorry for the noise" it read. Hiro reentered his dorm, before jumping out of the window, the wind ran across his face before he hardened. He louded with a THUD, before he stood up. "That's not gonna be boring anytime soon".

He managed to spot what seemed to be Caleb, Dakarai, Kureiji and Samara? "Of course Caleb can get a girl" he called out. "If you guys are dating then I guess I'll be he 5th wheel, where you guys going?".

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yukio looked thoughtful for a second "hmm..home life..well when I was little my dad made sure I knew how to safely and taught me my limits, but as I grew older he shifted to just hanging out with me when he wasn't out, I spent most of my time with friends or my mother because he was called out a lot, but when he is around it's pretty fun, how about your home life, is it as exciting as I'm thinking it is?" she asked Acura while staring up at the sky idly, she hummed to herself quietly as she awaited his response.
@Manu456Alola

Having completely forgotten about Inanis’s bandage, she stopped what she was doing and looked back at him, her face showing sympathy and embarrassment. Not like Inanis can see that anyway. “I’m sorry, Inanis. Here. I’ll carry you. And technically we have 10 minutes before we can get to the school. Technically, we can get there and in our classroom on time, but since this fellow chap seems to think we’ll be late, I decided to play a game to quell our minds. Of course, I won’t leave you in the dust. That won’t be fair.” Her wings sprout outwards and she took to the air, hovering a few feet above the ground. When she was over Inanis, she asked him to “raise your hands”. Once he did so (assuming he did so, and she’ll wait until he does so), she grabs on to his hands and wrists tightly, but not too tight where she could hurt him. No, it was quite firm.

On the subject of Kishi’s rather strange outbursts, Drayda looked at him funny with her eyebrow raised and amusement in her eyes. “Well, you could say that. And as far as U.A., I haven’t been in there long enough to form an opinion. Nice though, if I judge on appearance.” On the subject of the bet, she smirked. “You’re on!”

Once Inanis was secure, she hurriedly said “3. 2. 1. GO!” before rushing forward. Her wings carried her quickly through the park and she made sure to choose the path, so as to not let Inanis get hit by any leaves or twigs reaching out towards the path as she zoomed by. She looked down at him, making sure he was okay before looking forward again. They were hovering a few feet off the ground, so hopefully Inanis didn’t get even more hurt because of her.

@RhythmThief @DevVoid

When Sam got his attention, Caleb had been in thought about how he hadn't really had clothes appropriate for the occasion. He wore field grey cargo shorts, a blue shirt that revealed his muscular frame, and very plain grey shoes that were clearly very worn with use. He hadn't really been paying attention until Sam called out, and he reflexively whirled to face her, before smiling when he saw her, and his eyes went wide for an instant. She was dressed in what he assumed were dressy clothes by her standards (they certainly were by his), and her hair was down. She looked... Not just cute, but pretty!

"Hi Sam, thanks for asking me!" He said with less mirth than he felt, trying to not act nervous. He was unable to cover that up when he remembered what his mother had suggested, and he spoke more quietly "You look nice today, with your hair down and all." He had trouble making eye contact, nervous he'd betrayed his emotions.

Then Kureiji and Dakarai were there. Caleb had been looking forward to one on one time, but since Dakarai and Kureiji were friends, he didn't have any real complaints. "Who knows? They might make this outing even more fun." He told himself. Then Hiro was there, remarking about how he [Caleb] got a girl. A groan of minor pain escaped his lips as a small but noticeable twitch ran up his body from the tips of his toes to the crown of his head as he suppressed his anger from boiling out. Caleb's face went red, and only a little from anger. He and Sam weren't dating, but to deny it would imply he didn't want that, and he did. He thought so. He hadn't puzzled that out yet. He turned to Hiro and replied with as much calm as he could muster, but his tone was hard and dangerous, his posture indicating he was ready for trouble, but didn't want any.

"It doesn't matter where we're going because you're not coming. I don't see why you'd even want to, since you've professed to hate Kureiji and myself, and you want to kill Dakarai yourself. Do you understand me, or are we going to have a problem?"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I think we-" he cut himself off, "why are you freezing up, your used to this, punch him and get this over with", his brain shouted at him. "fine I get it, you guys go snog behind a tree or something", he shot back before throwing a fireball at them and walking away from the group. "What the hell was that?! Carry on, use your fire, burn all of them do something", his mind taunted him. "For god sake, half the class already see me as a psychopath, and the other half think I'm an issue. I'm already waist deep in this shit so what else do you want me to do?!" he shouted back at himself. Hiro had had his lows, like all people but this was the first time, he felt empty. Hiro aimed his fists at the ground and shot up into the sky. He landed on the roof, the only place he knew nobody could bother him. He passed the time blowing shapes of fire into the sky, and trying to hold them for as long as he could before he got exhausted.

Kureiji, with his reaction time honed by dealing with many, many fast, poisonous, venomous animals before he could use his power to control them, quickly stepped forward and put both of his arms up in defensive position, and in a burst of light, the massive flower of a rafflesia burst out from his arms, blocking the fire like a shield. Since the heat wasn't sustained, the fire broke apart and fizzled out on impact. Any part of the flower that did light on fire turned to smoke as he simply popped the flower out of existence, making the fires with no fuel turn to cinders.

"Y'all alright? Nobody get burned?" He asked. He hesitated to call Hiro his enemy. He had problems, sure, but by all means he wasn't feral... After all, he'd literally talked to him last night. All he was... Well, was aggressive. "Pfft, I think it's funny how he mentioned Caleb and not me." He said grinning. "Like any lady would go out with this clown~" he leaned back, putting his arms behind his head.

"Well, I guess I'm not a third wheel now since you're here. If you're uh... Gonna join at least, you never said. If you do, would you consider it..." He thought for a moment. A Double Date? Nah... He and Dakarai weren't dating, and he doubted Caleb and Sam were... Nobody probably even considered it one but him, so maybe he should just end this train of thought. His cheeks were mildly red on the outside as his face looked a little annoyed and embarrassed. "I... Can't think of a term." What a liar.

Caleb felt Hiro getting ready to strike and his fist was already beginning his counterstrike, which would land before -

The strike never came. Hiro restrained himself. Caleb listened to Hiro's derisive remarks, forcing his face into a more neutral expression, when he wanted to smirk with relief. He wasn't afraid of Hiro, but nobody needed another full on brawl, not now. Caleb resolved to tell Hiro that his restraint was a sign of improvement, at a later date, even as the fireball came "Crap, gotta block it -" and again, he was surprised, as Kureiji stifled the fire with a colossal flower.

"That was quick thinking, Kureiji. Thank you." Caleb nodded in gratitude to Kureiji for intercepting the fireball, since he didn't relish taking it to his body. He returned to cheerier thoughts, declaring "Let's go have a nice time. Sam, lead the way!" As they left he realized he had no idea where they were going, and cut in again "So what's on the agenda tonight?" Caleb didn't mention that he didn't really care too much, because he was with his friends, and if they were happy, he would be too. "Particularly her" he added to himself, glancing at Sam, and the butterflies were back.

Sam listened to Caleb with a soft smile, seemingly well put together up until he complimented her. Of course, she managed to keep her cool for the most part, her lip quivering slightly and a blush spreading across her cheeks before she managed a soft "thank you". Sam didn't understand why it was a problem, Caleb wasn't the first guy on earth to say she looked nice- but she felt different about Caleb, and his praise was like music to her ears. Eventually Kureiji joined the group, energetic as always, and Dakarai was soon to follow.
During the first week of school, Sam did her very best to avoid the two, labeling them in with people like Hiro who were prone to cause trouble. But, as she grew to know them as individuals, Sam found that they were a rather fun duo, granted they had their insecurities. The only real one that Sam still had a problem with was Hiro, who seemed to be improving, though at the slowest pace possible. Sam was caught off guard as flashes of the dragon-student's outbursts appeared in her mind, only to be met by the actual boy himself. Sam instinctively whipped towards him, tail rigid and arms raised in a defensive position- in that situation it was safe to say that Hiro likely looked more calm than the group of students he was approaching. Hiro shouted something about a girlfriend, which Sam found herself unable to respond to- she wasn't his girlfriend, after all, though she felt like denying it would suggest that such a thing could never happen. And part of the girl almost seemed like it wanted something like that to happen. Caleb was quick to reject Hiro's advances, speaking in such a tone that Sam feared he would get angry- the girl nearly reached out to make sure a fight didn't occur between Caleb and Hiro, but the hot-headed student gave up rather easily. Much to the girl's relief, Hiro seemed like he was going to leave the group alone, but not without giving a parting gift. As the fireball raced towards Sam and her friends, the girl closed her eyes gritted her teeth to simply take the light attack- though she felt no pain or heat. Opening her eyes slowly, Sam smiled at seeing Kureiji's large flower. She nodded gratefully in agreement with Caleb's praise towards Kureiji.
At last able to begin, Sam looked at the group before her with a smile. To think that the first day she didn't have a single friend until the very end, now she was doing alright. Sam listened to Kureiji stutter as he attempted to describe the situation without making it awkward, they were all just teenagers, after all. Still, Samara didn't have the guts to finish the boy's sentence either so she simply pretended she didn't hear it. When Caleb mentioned her name, Sam smiled at him, "Oh yeah, let's get this party started!" the girl cheered before blinking at his inquiry. What was on the agenda? Sam didn't really know what was going to happen, but she hadn't just selected the date for no reason. There was going to be a small celebration in the town for one the pro-heroes birthdays. She wasn't sure what to expect, but likely the streets would be filled with decorations as well as the occasional game or food truck to keep people's attention. It seemed like fun, at any rate. "There's a celebration in the city a few blocks down from here, I thought we could check it out and see what happens." the girl offered with a shrug and placid smile.

Caleb noticed Sam's worried look after he told Hiro off. "She looks worried. I wasn't about to... Damn I WAS about to fight him." He was about to lay a hand on her shoulder to let her know he was still himself, but she seemed to recover quickly enough so he withdrew his hand, not knowing if anyone noticed. He supposed that no longer mattered. It was time to enjoy a nice time with friends.

"Sounds like fun. I'm curious what the Japanese do for celebrations here." Caleb remarked with a small grin. He was nominally letting Sam lead the way, but stayed a step behind her, watching for trouble out of habit, as he didn't anticipate any actually coming. He paused for a moment, before looking at all three of his companions "I got a good feeling about this." His grin split wider.

=Nightshade=

“If I had been burned, it wouldn’t have mattered,” Dakarai said with a grin. She’d stared down the fireball resolutely, knowing that first of all, Hiro wouldn’t actually try to burn his classmates to ashes; he may seem big and bad, but he was all bark and no bite... at least, she was 99% sure of that — the remaining 1% told her if she pushes it, she’s toast. Second of all, even if it had been at full power, she’d just regenerate what little flesh was burned off by the glancing blow.

Celebration? Must be a pro hero’s birthday or something. Dakarai shrugged. Any celebration meant food, and that was something she was always looking forward to. She followed the steps of the others closely, feeling despite herself a smile spread across her face. It seemed Caleb’s positivity was contagious. “That’s for sure. It’s a nice day to spend out with friends.”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Well, things were kind of similar when I was little. My parents did their best to teach me how to use my Quirk properly and regulate my electric output. I don't think my father gets called out as much as yours, so I guess I've gotten some more quality time with him. We sometimes even spar, which is good training for both of us." Acura replied, looking at Yuuki before glancing at the cloudless blue sky.
@Shadow_Pup

"Mmmm... Well, I can't say no to that! Festival means food! Food means eating! Eating means I don't have to talk to people-" he blinked and reconsidered. "-well I mean not that I don't wanna talk to you guys or anything it's just-" he pinched himself on the arm in a moment of lucidity, and groaned a bit. "It doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. All I'm saying is I used a quarter of what I ate for breakfast to make that big ass flower so I'm hungry." He changed the subject.

"Oh Caleb, you know the Star Wars quote is- 'I have an unpleasant-' no... Wait... Is it horrible? I dunno, I'm not from the fucking states, it's probably just 'Bad' isn't it." Kureiji looked so unimpressed with himself that any of the three could probably visualize him digging his own grave and jumping in, probably screaming something vulgar. "Ah, it doesn't matter. Yeah. Spending the day with you three will be fun, I promise me and Dakarai won't get between...

...I mean, whatever the hell you've got going on I don't have a clue."

Sam was practically skipping down the street as she listened to her friends and imagines what sort of activities they could so upon arriving. At Caleb's positive comment, Sam spun around just in time to catch his wide grin, causing a smile to spread across the girl's lips as well. When Dakarai joined in on Caleb's cheery predictions, Sam nodded. Kureiji sort of rambled, he had the right spirit, but seemed to be over thinking things. It was almost as if the boy was trying to act up to some image he was supposed to be... but failing. At any rate,it didn't bother Sam- if anything his rambling kept the conversations form dying into an awkward silence. At Kureiji's last sentence, Sam's face went pink as her mind automatically filled in the blanks of Kureiji's words. "Oh no, it's nothing like that!" the girl quickly claimed as she shook her hands dismissively. she glanced back at Caleb before shrugging sort of sheepishly to try ad change her tune, "Don't worry about it, we're just hanging out. The more the merrier." Sam chuckled awkwardly as her gaze fell to the floor. Dammit. Obviously, the truth was that they were just hanging out, but saying it out loud sort of crushed the girls hopes a little. "Just relax, Kureiji, we're all here to have fun- so let's do that!" the girl smiled once more pumped a fist into the air.
As the group came upon the small fair, it was revealed to be no more than a long street with booths on either side. It wasn't much, but it was still colorful, with music coming out of different places, people loudly advertising their games or food, and the sound of laughter in the air. Sam's gaze sparkled as she stopped to simply stare in awe before she stood on her tiptoes and faced her friends with child like excitement, "I don't know where to start." Sam sighed before spinning around again. "Oh!" the girl suddenly exclaimed and pointed an extended finger towards a nearby stand which was set up with several stools across. Each stool sat across from a water gun which was aimed loosely towards a target (if you know you know), with the point of the game being to hit the bullseye of the target long enough for the meter to fill. The winner of the game would earn one of the small hanging plushies from the stand.