• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Don't worry, I'll back you up. " Inanis stated as he heard the door open and his mom greet him and Drayda. He waited patiently until his mom had noticed the blindfold and Drayda had gone on to explain it.

" She didn't do it intentionally, please don't give her too much trouble, Mom. " Inanis briefly added, before Uraraka demanded Drayda to explain how it happened. After the explanation, he added on: " It was a real mess. Her dragon was really going rampant inside the building. I was lucky I managed to make it to our opponents in time and help them get out by going after Drayda, who knows what would've happened otherwise. I don't believe her dragon even intentionally went for the scratch; it was clear there was some amount of panic going on in there, what with the environment crumbling, her losing control over the body she's hosting, and then additionally being suddenly vacuumed up into my void. It really was just a big turmoil. " He finished adding on to Drayda's explanation.

" Yeah, think I'll pull on through. Although.. " Inanis said after hearing his mother say that he's like a trooper, crossing his arms. He thought a bit, then said: " Maybe a vertical scar across each eye won't be that bad. Who knows, it might look bad-ass on me. " He said half-jokingly, laughing a slight bit.

Letting Uraraka grab his hand to lead him inside, he briefly turned to Drayda as she spoke to him again. " We'll see. I don't wanna keep reminding you of it if it bothers you that much, but who knows, maybe I will get some sick scars out of this. Look like I got into a fight with a bear or something in the future. " Inanis joked again, chuckling at it before waving to the source of the sound of Drayda taking off before going back into his house.

--------------------------------------------

" So, guess you had a real rough first day then, huh? " Uraraka said as the two of them sat at the dinner table. " Placed 9th in the Quirk Exam, managed to solve the hostage issue at the hero vs villain fight but got accidentally clawed in the first place. What a day, huh? "

" I guess you could call it that. I'm really tired from all that, though. I did get some rest in the infirmary, but that was just for.. I don't know, actually.. a couple minutes at best. " Inanis said, before finishing today's meal. " I'll be heading to bed for the day then, I'm really struggling to stay awake here.. " Inanis said, groggily standing up. His mother had stood up aswell to help him get to his room. Inanis quickly changed from the dirty clothes he was wearing into a pair of black/gray striped pajamas and got into bed. His mother took the dirty clothes, wished him goodnight and left his room to throw his hero suit to the other dirty laundry in the basket to wash them later. And with that, Inanis went to sleep until the next day.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Do you guys know how it feels? Do any of you know how it feels to lose a mother?" He asked. Hiro was now standing up, with both fists aflame. He was walking up to Takumi, he grabbed the scruff of Takumi's shirt. "Don't talk to me like you have walked in my shoes, you don't know jack about me. Anyway it's not like my dad cares, he probably care more about his reputation than his son", Hiro was about to spit fire in Takumi's face, then he paused, he let go almost immediately, dropping to his knees. "Go ahead, bullock me more about how much I've messed up", he said coldly. "If you knew what I've been through then you would probably understand, but go ahead, you can still tell me more about how messed up I am", he encouraged.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“I’d offer to be an interesting punching bag, but it’s really not in my best interests to be continuously beaten up,” Dakarai quipped dryly. She could sense the tension brewing, but was pretty sure her lame attempt to diffuse the situation had... pretty much failed.

“Okay, okay, listen, everyone’s kinda high-strung right now,” Dakarai tried again. “Let’s just...” She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Breathe for a minute. Yes, no? Maybe so? I don’t want to go? To jail... o?” Idiot, she thought. If anything, that’s gonna make things worse. You should’ve stopped after “maybe so.” Idiot.

“Hiro, if anyone knows what a bad family life is like, it’s me.” Dakarai sighed, not wanting to talk about it, but hoping it would help. A third attempt. Third time‘s a charm? “But I don’t go beating people up when they mention it. I’ve taken a lot of crap about my father in my life, and there've been times I’ve been terrified I’d explode at people. Like... him. But I don’t want to be like him. That’s why I tried for UA. To be taught how to be a real hero. And if this heart-to-heart talk is making you want to barf right now, I feel you, this is really not my thing, but here it is.” Awkwardly, she ended her little speech before shaking her head in embarrassment. “Okay, that was weird. Counselor Dakarai is no more, and that’s probably a good thing.”

"I know..." whispered Shun, kinda to himself answering Hiro's question, if someone knows how it is to live without mother... a lot of people arrived.. And in fact, he didn't felt really comfortable around all those new faces. He already felt bad, how this day ended and just sighed. He wanted to leave, he was just a stranger to them, he shouldn't get involved in a first place. He hoped to get some friends and now he is just standing here. He wanted to leave... But in the end he didn't.. Maybe becouse he didn't have anything to do anyway... Dakarai tried to somehow cool down this situation. Hiro and the other boy were arguing with each other and a stranger (Shun) was watching them at the moment...

"Coming from a family of pro heroes and those working alongside the Hero's association, I have felt loss like that, yes." Takumi replied, showing no sign of being intimidated by Hiro. "My eldest brother vanished off the face of the earth while investigating criminal activity half a year before school started. And I saw my uncle die with my own eyes. He was trying to help a pair of kids get out of a burning building, even without a quirk. The kids got out fine. My uncle got buried in 50 tons of brick and debris." He brushed Hiro's hands off his shirt casually and straightened it. He then placed a hand on his shoulder. "However, I know my actions reflect the influence they had on my life. The same goes for you and your mother. Right now, by displaying this shameful behavior, you're dragging her name through the muck. You're showing all of us that THIS is how she raised you to be. And I know by how much you love her that's not true. You have my condolences for your loss, but you can't honor her acting the way you are now."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura walked down the streets during the afternoon, taking in the fresh air. He wanted to go to a local café that he visited every now and then, sometimes by himself or with his parents. Upon arriving, he ordered a macchiato, one of his go-to drinks. As he looked around, he spotted a black haired girl playing around with a ball made out of shadows, rolling it around her arm and fingers. Yuuki, wasn't it? The boy wondered as he approached the table she was sitting at.

"Hey there, Yuuki! Nice to see you again," He said with a wave and a smile. "How's your day so far? Mind if I sit here, by the way?" He asked, pointing at the empty seat in front of Yuuki.
@Shadow_Pup

Sam found herself short of breath after Caleb's sudden round of attacks, while she was quick enough to avoid any real damage the girl had to admit that she was caught off guard by Caleb's decisive blows. Sam She didn't give much time in switching from defensive to offensive, instead using the left foot that she was leaning back on to launch into the air. While flying, Samara aimed a swift side kick at Caleb's chest, but the boy caught Sam's ankle mid-air. Figuring she had to quickly get out of the situation, Samara instinctively switched her focus to her other foot- she was forced, sole first, towards the same target that her other foot had been caught going towards. Caleb, in response, dropped Sam in order to evade her forceful counter with a side step. Sam took a step back to regain balance before shortening the gap between the pair with a short hop and then raising her left foot and swiftly bringing it down in an axe kick towards Caleb's left shoulder. The boy easily rolled it off by maneuvering slightly the the right. As Samara was landing, she found Caleb's heavy fist breaking through the air and hurdling towards her at point black range. The girl ducked under her opponents punch and forced her right foot to fling from the side in a roundhouse kick to the ribs, this move made contact with Caleb's flesh causing Sam to smile but she quickly found out that he had allowed to attack to land. Almost simultaneously as Sam kicked, Caleb began twisting his body and put his weight into a raised elbow that spun rapidly towards Sam. The girl was forced to block with an open palm, just barely stopping the elbow, before she jumped back a couple of feet in order to catch her breath again. What Sam had in grace and agility, Caleb had in resolution and strength- she found herself rather evenly matched despite the pair's differences.
@Hogzilla

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki glanced up at Acura, "oh yeah sure, noone is sitting there. Today's been a pretty good day so far" she said looking around casually, "So anyway, how have you been, this is the first time I have been put in two days, my dad grounded me after I mentioned that I lost control in the heroes and villains activity, he wasn't pleased, he doesn't like it when I lose control, because of something he did when he lost control while at school" she sighed slightly before looking at Acura again "So yeah, what was your quirk again I don't quite remember and I was in the infirmary so didn't see any matches other than my own" she said bluntly.
@Manu456Alola

Caleb smiled. Sam was graceful and fast like the wind, a most interesting challenge. But he stepped forward, unwilling to let her set the pace of the round. He twisted his left fist in a fake suggesting the lead hook was on its way, instead throwing a roundhouse kick into Sam's thigh, which felt solid and briefly staggered her, but she managed to shake it off.

Sam retaliated with a series of feints of her own, first a deliberate miss with a kick to let her spin into a heel kick, which elicited a grunt when it hit Caleb in the gut because hard as his abs were, he wasn't immune to pain without his quirk. Her next tactic was a faked push kick, the movement she used instead for a fast and deep step-in to throw her right hand at Caleb's head. She connected - but because Caleb stepped into the attack and headbutted her fist, which hurt more than she'd thought it would. She still retaliated with a combination of punches, one of which got around Caleb's guard and struck him in the face. Sam immediately dropped low, using her smaller stature to briefly leave Caleb's sight entirely.

She was quite surprised, when his right fist stabbed out right where she had moved. She realized instinct revealed to him what sight did not the instant before it struck her clean, almost knocking her off the mat. She recovered quickly, evading a series of punches and kicks with slips, parries, sways, and dodging, throwing a series of kicks in reply. The first three were blocked painfully with Caleb's knee and shin, but the last got through, and Sam felt considerable feedback as she struck floating ribs. Sam capitalized on the strike with a four part combo of punches that gave him a bloody nose. As she spun back out of range, he thumped his chest, inviting her to keep going, and began to advance. "She's like a hummingbird, fast and supremely agile, whereas I'm a rhino, strong and tough but clumsy by comparison." He thought to himself. But hummingbirds were harmless, fragile creatures. Samara was clearly not. "A hummingbird with daggers is more like it." He added, and the smile reached his face as he advanced, fists raised.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Miku gave his classmate a grin, this dude that he couldn't remember the name of seemed much more friendlier than the first time that they met, but that might be because they were competing against each other.
But what he said kinda confused Miku. He said that he wasn't doing anything, but who just stays in school after hours without a reason? He didn't think much on it though, since he needed to respond his question.
"Oh, I'm doing my math homework. Weird, right?" He said, looking down at his textbooks. "My parents won't be coming home until five, so I thought I'd do my homework now and free up some of my time time in the weekend. But I still don't understand why we have to do math to become heroes. I don't need to know how many villains I need to fight, I just know that there are a lot! Like, seriously!"
@Barefoot_Kittens

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"My personalities are not like a switch, it can't change instantly" he shot back Takumi, "But if it's for the better I'll give it a thought, might as well make my mum proud, before I meet her" he said. Then he gave a smile, a genuine smile. "Been so long since I have done that" he laughed, before he pointed his finger at Dakarai. "This doesn't make us friends, I ruined the moment didn't I?" he said, bowing his head. Hiro stood up and brushed his knees, trying to get rid of the dirt. "I need to get rid of this paint, it looks like I got into a fight at a nursery" . He blew fire at his fists, trying to burn away the paint.

Sam's warm gaze focused on Caleb as he opened his posture and suggested he was ready for another round. The girl wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead and nodded, shallow breaths escaping her parted lips as she dropped her body once more. The girl took a side step before using and open palm to strike Caleb's side with a chopping motion. Caleb deflected the attack with easy, as if he were slowly growing accustomed to Sam's technique, his blocks became swifter and more accurate. The pair exchanged several punches and chops with neither making contact before Sam retreated with a hop backwards. The girl's escape barely lasted 5 seconds as she swiftly moved back in, using just her toes to lunch herself toward. Sam closed her fist and aimed a high punch towards Caleb's jaw, but the boy caught her wrist with a strong grip that suggested he didn't intend on letting go. Sam pivoted her feet slightly before using her free arm and pressing it against the boy's chest, balancing Caleb's weight on the elbow he held Sam swiftly maneuvered under the boy and lifted him in an over the shoulder throw. Knowing Caleb was a lot heavier than her, Sam was holding off on using such an exhausting mover- but she found herself engulfed in the match and unable to think ahead. As Caleb's body rolled over Samara's shoulders, the boy instinctively bent his knees and twisted his core midair- landing on his feet and immediately delivering a blow to between Sam's shoulder blades with a fierce elbow. The girl let out a cough that raked her body, pain seemingly paralyzing her for a mere moment before she spun around and bounced back. Sam tightened her form, lifting her heels to become even more agile as Caleb raised his fists once more to commence the next round of moves. Then, without warning the soft sound of Caleb's timer echoed throughout the room. Sam was caught off guard by the noise, jumping slightly before realizing what it was, in which her entire body relaxed and she let out a loud, tired sigh with the largest grin she could muster. "I haven't had to move like that in a long time." Sam panted as her tail unraveled from around her and dropped to her feet. Caleb fought, even knowing that it was a practice match, like his life depended on it. Sam knew that in the end, she couldn't beat his raw instinct, which kicked in whether he wanted it to or not- that paired with his quirk made for a deadly combo for anyone who got on his bad side. "Thanks." the girl smiled, "Oh and, uh sorry about the nose." she added with a slight smirk.
@Hogzilla

Ru looked down at Miku's homework and grimaced, imagining that he would eventually have to sit done and commit to completing it as well. "Oh yeah-" the boy muttered thoughtfully in response to Miku's complaints, "I guess we've gotta take the normal classes too- in case we don't become heroes. Like if we fail, or something. I don't know, maybe some of us won't want to be heroes after all." Ru shrugged before adding with a sigh, "I guess that's kinda wasting a spot in the school, though." he muttered and dropped his gaze before huffing. Ru slid into the seat across from Miku, sort of inviting himself, before resting his chin in his hand and placing his elbows on the table. "I've been meaning to ask you," Ru added with raised brows "you're Pinky's kid, right. She's a pro, that's cool, I guess. Puts a lot on your shoulders, I'm sure. But, I mean-" Minoru caught himself rambling before shrugging "Why did you come here?" Ru asked as he sunk into the seat.
@Tudor21G

Caleb lowered his guard and waved a hand, dismissing her concern. "My nose has been broken plenty of times before. I'm used to it by now." He smiled back and approached her. "For what it's worth, you're more agile than anyone I've fought before, and without my quirk to fortify me, your strikes actually hurt." He indicated the bruises on his chest and arms, smiling a toothy grin.

He settled down and gently stretched out his limbs. He watched Sam do the same, after a moment of silence he spoke again, in the gentle voice he preferred to use. "Thanks for that. It's been a long time since I got to spar for fun like that. People avoid me, think I enjoy beating people up. Truth is, I'd rather not hurt someone if I don't have to." As he listened to any reply, he suddenly found it hard to make eye contact, embarrassed. "Sorry. I kinda killed the mood there. I'm not very good at this "talking" thing."

Then he changed the subject, asking "But enough about me, how's school treating you so far?" He asked with a smile that was forced though his interest was genuine.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Takumi's glare finally melted, glad his message got through to Hiro. "Well, in that case, my work here is done." He looked to Dakarai with an I told you so smirk, then turned and walked off, waving as he departed. It's all part of human nature; he thought to himself as he continued his afternoon stroll, We all have the potential to become villains. One really bad day, a couple of bad decisions...the causes are numerous. But at the same time, the smile of someone you love, the determination to fight through adversity...the causes of becoming a hero are just as numerous. And we can't change our past...but we can learn from it, and work toward a better future.

Miku gave his soon to be friend a long stare as he sat down next to him. That was a very good question. Why did Miku want to become a Pro Hero? He never really thought about it before, it just seemed natural for someone with a Quirk like his to aspire to become a people pleaser and saver. He didn't really know how to respond, that question kinda took him by surprise. He couldn't just say 'Why not?' like he used to say when he was younger... as in the summer before coming to this high school. He looked down at his homework, then back at Ru.
"Well, my parents are both Pros." Miku started talking about his life story. "Yes, my mom's Pinky, but she's not really the pressuring type. My dad, well, he's more serious, and has that, um... serious, 'I read newspapers' air about him... he's Elongatar. But no, there wasn't really any pressure on me growing up, and now school puts pressure on me more than anything!" He ran his hand through his hair, making sure to avoid his horns. "And I wanted to become a Hero because... well, it's just that if you're coming from a Pro family, why not carry on the legacy? I guess I just want to know that people are safe and happy from those dirty and sad souls that are Villains." Miku smiled at his own words, then looked at Ru straight in the eye. "Why did you come to U.A.?"
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura sat down in front of Yuuki as she spoke. "Well, I've been doing good the last couple days. Though school hasn't been nearly as exciting as the first day." He replied. He briefly flinched as he heard that Yuuki's father had grounded her after she lost control during the Heroes vs Villains exercise. "Damn, that's kinda harsh, but I guess he had a good reason." Upon being asked what his Quirk was, Acura leaned back on his chair. "Oh, my Quirk is Thunderclap. To put it simply, I can manipulate, create and absorb electricity. I can also use electromagnetism, though I haven't gotten the hang of it yet." With his brief explanation done, he took a sip of his macchiato before looking at Yuuki. "What about your Quirk? I've seen you make stuff out of shadows, like with that ball earlier."

Sam smiled proudly at Caleb's words, she rarely got such words of praise outside of working with her father. She wasn't worried about Caleb, she could tell he was strong- not just physically. Each time their bodies clashed she could tell that his will was completely his. When the boy's mood suddenly shifted as he spoke of his personal life, Samara fell silent. What was she supposed to say? She didn't understand it- and she wouldn't even try to act like she did. Truth is, she had it good. Suddenly, Caleb changed the subject- Sam chewed the inside of her cheek before narrowing her eyes towards Caleb. "Oh no!" the girl quickly waved her hands in front of her, "Don't be like that." she adjured with all the confidence she could muster. Taking a breath, the girl smiled again at Caleb, "I didn't know talking was a skill, I know babies that can do it." she teased before lowering her body into a sitting position with her legs crossed on the floor. "People can be jerks, don't mind them." the girl added gently, "You're a good person." Quickly realizing how weird what she had said was the girl shook her head and let out an awkward laugh, "I mean, I can tell you're a good person- so don't listen to anyone who can't see that." she said with a nod.
After a moment, Sam decided to answer Caleb's earlier question. "Schools fine, I guess. Not exactly what I expected. I wasn't much fond of the class at first, but I've kinda gotten used to it by now." the girl shrugged as she rolled her sore shoulders back. "How about you? Thank you're getting the full hero-training experience?" Sam asked with raised brows.
@Hogzilla

Ru nodded at Miku's words, they were a bit off focus- but in the end they made sense. Miku didn't really know what he was doing at U.A. he wasn't some shonen main character who's beliefs were hard set because of a tragic past- he just decided that so long as he had powers he might as well use them. It was sort of nice knowing how relaxed Miku's reasoning was. "Yeah-" the boy muttered with a brief chuckle at Miku's last reason and his comedic way of phrasing it, when the conversation suddenly turned on Ru, the boy froze. "Oh, uh..." Minoru trailed off in thought. It would be pretty lame after Miku's whole spiel if he said the truth- but he obviously couldn't just lie. Ru shurgged as he leaned back in the seat and his eyes wandered the ceiling, "I don't know. The old man signed me up, and I guess I didn't have anything better to do. To be honest, I didn't think I'd get in. But the more time I spend with the class the more sure I am that I'm on the right path. I guess, there's something special about the way winning feels." Ru huffed, "I didn't really care at first, and I lost a lot- as you know. But, I think I really enjoy the feeling of succeeding. I want to win." Ru paused for a bit, he probably sounded like an idiot. "But, I mean- I don't know about hero work. That's putting your life on the line. It's not that I wouldn't do it- I'm just not super passionate, you know?" Ru shrugged as he gave up trying to put his thoughts into words. "Anyways, I guess it's kinda fun. I met some cool people." Ru smiled placidly
@Tudor21G

Caleb sank to his knees so as not to look down on Sam. He blushed at her reassuring words, smiling slightly and replied with the truth, simple and plain.

"I don't know. I don't really know what I was expecting. I hadn't heard of this place until a recruiter showed up and practically demanded I attend. I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with my biological father" his smile became sorrowful for a moment, before he shook himself from his reverie and carried on less personal matters. "Academics were never my strong suit, but I'm managing. Our class is certainly full of... Characters." He chuckled at that. Characters was mild in some regards. "But I think every one of us is here for a reason. I initially came here so I could control my quirk more, so I didn't risk going on an indiscriminate rampage while charged with building-levelling power. I'll probably learn that in time but there's definitely more for all of us."

@Barefoot_Kittens

"Mm..? Ughhh, mom... I don't wanna get up... Yeah I know I just got home from school but I'm tired as heck!"
"Well it would be weird if we hung out all the time, and besides, Hiro's always up her ass so if I saw her, I know I'd see him."
"Well, no, it's not like other people don't wanna hang out with me. I'm just not their first option."
"Well, I can make animals, why shouldn't I? Just because people might not... Talk... To me and... Stuff..."
"Okay now you're just Being mean... Okay okay fine, I'll go outside, I'll see you later, mom..."

That was Kureiji's end of a conversation he'd had with his mother, Momo, almost right after he'd gotten home and immediately crashed in bed. Of course, that wouldn't be for long, so his ass was gonna have to stroll outside and go "interact" with other human beings... Gross... He was wearing a very loud, neon pink shirt, and black sport shorts. None of it really went with his green hair but why the hell should he care?

He left rich people town, where he just so happened to live... He didn't like to brag about that specific part of his situation, he might live high in luxury but he sure as hell wasn't a snobby bitch. He did however look very out of place in his... Neon Pink... While he strolled the streets. He remembered a few nights ago when Hiro flipped a whole ass table. The only thing he'd ever seen from Hiro that made him the littlest bit proud. And as he thought of it, look who's ass seems to be just a few tens of meters down the street?

"Fuck my life..." He muttered, as he pushed a long lock out of the front of his face and walked up to him, taking his strides long and letting himself feel the gravity of each step. He finally walked up and set a hand on his shoulder from behind. "Whassup Burny Stuff, it's me, damninal. And if you don't get that self-degrading pun, you just not have any intelligence, but I believe in you." He said. He'd had completely skipped the fact that Dakarai was there as well... Which would just reaffirm what he'd said to his mom.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki listened intently to Acura's explanation of his quirk, "that's a cool quirk" she said before thinking about her own "well mine is Shadow Manipulation, I can create anything out of shadows but they have to be attached to my body in some way, so I can't make projectiles or anything like that, I can do a full body manifestation but usually only once per day, any more than that and I lose control, so yeah" she stated before realising something "didn't your dad and my dad both go to U.A." she added.
@Manu456Alola

Miku listended closely to what Ru had to say, he didn't really seem all that invested in becoming a Pro Hero like the rest of the class, he was more confused than any of his other classmates, more... uninterested. But the good thing was that he was slowly acommodating to the Hero in practice lifestyle.
But after the boy was done, there was still something that was bothering Miku, something that he noticed during the Heroes VS Villains Exercise, a big flaw in the whole soon to be Pro aesthetic. The fact that Ru didn't have a Hero Costume.
"That's nice and all, but I do have a question." He began speaking to his classmate. "But...why don't you have a costume? You didn't have time to make one, or you didn't want to?" He was genuinely curious, he wasn't trying to be mean or anything like that. It just seemed... a little odd that someone from U.A. didn't have a costume.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"If an apology gives this much hassle, I won't make another" he groaned as Kureiji approached. "Don't worry, you're girlfriend here isn't scorched. See?" he gestured a hand at her. "She doesn't need a zoo to kiss her ass wherever she goes, now please piss off before I hurt something more than your ego" he said smiling. He lifted his middle finger at Kureiji. To add salt to the wound, Hiro also blew some embers at Kureiji. "At least this didn't end in a fight" me muttered, only loud enough for him and Dakarai to hear.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Mm-hm.” Dakarai glanced sideways at Hiro. “At least.” Also, do you mind keeping mention of my ass out of your insults? she barely stopped herself from saying. And girlfriend? Excuse me? I’ve known him for barely a week! “Hey, Kureiji. Nice shirt. Pink is certainly an... outstanding... color...”

Noticing Shun kind of just standing, watching their exchanges, Dakarai motioned for him to come over. “Oh, yeah, have any of you guys met Shun yet? He’s in our class. Almost gave me a heart attack when I was flying; generally the birds don’t say hi to you.” She grinned at him before shifting her heterochromatic gaze back to the others with a shrug.

Last edited:
The sky, transitioning from a dark blue to a soft orange, soon transitioned into a bright blue as the sun began to rise once more. Then, like a series of cogs shifted into gear, nature also began to spring into action. The birds, now out of hiding and embracing the brilliance of sunshine, cheered and tweeted, greeting each other with fluttering wings. The flowers rose from their deep slumber, basking in the radiance of the sun, which was now beaming in it's full glory.

Awakened by this glorious scene was Kishi, who winced painfully at the sun's beams shooting through his bedroom window, it's light much too intense for his sleepy eyes. He yawned and stretched, before groggily rising up to his window and pulling his baby blue curtain over it. He stumbled back onto his bed, reaching a hand for his phone.

He checked the time.
==============================================================================================

By the time Kishi knew exactly what was going on, all it did was make him panic even more. He had woken up an hour late, with only half an hour to get to school. He had sloppily threw on his uniform and rushed his breakfast, before booming out of the front door in what had to be light speed. He was too rushed to even ask his parents for a ride, which definitely would have been the best option.

There's no way....NO WAY I'm coming late on the last day of the week! Not when I've been looking forward to the weekend so much! I....WON'T....ALLOW IT!!

These thoughts continued to echo throughout Kishi's mind as he desperately sprinted down the sidewalk, dodging other pedestrians, cyclists and whatnot, before drifting into Yasogami Park, and what he saw there surprised him even more.

Two other students from his class were walking to school too, though in a very relaxed manner compared to him.

...WHAT?! Do they not know the wrath of Chrome Cranium's detentions? If I want to make it to school on time, I should leave them, but...

He thought, now running toward the pair.

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND!

Once Kishi had reached them, he rested his hands on his knees, panting heavily, before rising up and pointing at them.

"You, Galactic Emperor of The Nine Subspaces! And you, Flaming Dragonic Empress of Pandemonium! Do you not know the time?! If you keep walking at that pace, I fear Chrome Cranium will never allow you to see the light of day again! Come, we shall dash together!" He exclaimed, about to continue his sprint to school.

@Merciless Medic @DevVoid

Shun was a bit suprised that someone still remember that he was here and made a small, soft smile, cheered up.
He slowly walked up to the group and make a little wave to the group "Ummm.. H-hey.." he started and bite his tongue, why he was so shy so suddenly? Maybe becouse he wasn't used to talk to such big group.. He wasn't really popular in his old school.. Well, he was.. But it was a bad kind of popularity.
"Its N-nice to meet you all..."

Kureiji simply agave an unimpressed face at his attempts at insulting him, like blowing embers in his face. This guy... Well, it's the same shit different day. The more he insulted him, the number he got to it. He also ignored what he'd said, and turned to Dakarai. "Yo, Whassup. I didn't see you there, I only saw Magician's Red over here." He gave a point to Hiro. "Anyway... Thanks. I usually wear it because it memey and shit, but I do actually like the color." He said, smiling a little.

He thought for a moment about what Hiro had said. Girlfriend? Nah. Nah. For one, he did not deserve one, according to himself, and two, it'd only been about two weeks. But what did that really matter? It just so happened they hung out often, I mean, they were friends after all, right? He would feel needy or some shit if he asked her directly but... People weren't too keen on making friends with Mr. Dumbass Zoo Boy... Though maybe Hiro was right... Dakarai didn't need him around, nobody did really...

He turned to Shun, who Dakarai had called over, leaving his thoughts to fester. "Yo, Whassup my guy! I'm Kureiji, good to officially meet you!" He said with a grin. "I can't make any puns about you yet, since I can't see Your power! Hopefully that's not a reason for me to... 'Shun~'... That was a joke by the way-" he said, laughing awkwardly. This guy didn't seem like he was too comfortable, so saying that it was a joke was necessary, at least to him. He's only an asshole in moderation.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Well, that's an interesting Quirk you got!" Acura complimented Yuuki. The mention of both of their parents having attended U.A. made him stop and think for a moment. "Now that you mention it, I think you're right." Then he made the connection between Yuuki and a certain pro hero. "Wait is your dad Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi? He's gotta be, right? I mean, similar Quirks, hair and eye color-" He then paused for a second, he was starting to ramble, and that was kind of a big assumption to make just based on a few shared traits. "...sorry about that, I was just rambling." He spoke in an apologetic tone.
@Shadow_Pup

Sam, grit her teeth at Calebs words. He said them nonchalantly, maybe he really didn't even care, but it still made the girl feel so bad for Caleb. His biological father? Did he not know him? "Yeah..." the girl trailed off after agreeing to Caleb's words. "I guess everyone's got there reasons for whatever. We're all still learning." Sam flashed a grin with a thumbs up as she turned back towards Caleb. "Well, if it's worth anything, I'm glad you came here." the girl said with a soft, genuine smile. "Not saying that everyone else sucks, but there are some real hazards in the class." Sam laughed, "It's good to talk to someone that's down to earth." she shrugged.
@Hogzilla

Ru seemed to be caught by surprise at Miku's question, to which he let out an awkward chuckle. "Oh yeah, I guess I kinda forgot." Ru sheepishly smiled before recalling the week before school had started. After his father told him, rather late, that he actually got accepted into UA, he shoved that thought to the back of his mind until the last night. Then, when he was supposed to go over his checklist to get ready for the first day of school- he fell asleep. Ru trailed off for a bit, embarrassed, before digging through his bag. "But, see- I've actually been working on a hero suit..." Ru slammed a notebook onto the table and flipped it open to one of the middle pages. He had to search a bit before grinning proudly at what wasn't exactly an artistic masterpiece. The sloppily drawn silhouette was of a body covered by a baggy, one piece jump suit that was shaded a bright orange color. Two black stripes circled his waist and abdomen and the hood of the suit was completely black. Attached to one of the costume's wrists was a squirt-gun looking device that had a notes next to it which described it's use in increasing the distance that Ru could shoot his ooze. A sash wrapped around his left shoulder, the front was decorated with several "bombs" that could be filled with Ru's ooze and explode on contact much like his bubble move. The boy seemed to stare at it for a while himself before raising his brows, "Whadda think?" he asked.
@Tudor21G

(OOC: Sorry about the shortness; I'm dying from school)

Caleb stiffened as Sam expressed happiness that he was there. "What? How do I reply to that? Say something quick you lunk!"

He loosened again with an effort, before replying "Uh... Thank you. I do my best to do as I feel a hero should." He halted his speech for a moment, the next words somewhat difficult for him to speak. "And, umm... I'm glad you're here too. I didn't really know you before but I think you're really sweet." Caleb stuttered as he finished the sentence.

"Stupid. Do you have any idea how weird you just sounded?" He smiled anyway. Even if it was weird, awkward or whatever, he'd meant what he'd said. He had an idea and decided - "No you're not you mutton-headed-" his doubt tried to protest but for once his rage helped him out, manifesting as indignation and he used it to shut his doubt up.

"Hey, I had an idea. The sun should be setting soon, and it's really pretty viewed from the school roof. Want to join me up there?" He blushed and chuckled before elaborating "I mean, they've never told me NOT to jump up there from ground level. I'm sure I could carry you with me." He pulled on a tight fitting t-shirt as he awaited an answer, and rolled his shoulders as a nervous habit.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Sam giggled slightly when Caleb had trouble getting his words out, for someone with such a strong ability he kind of had the social skills of a little kid. Sam didn't know much about Caleb's past, but she assumed he wasn't around very many good friends to talk too. Of course, she didn't mind his awkward habits, she actually found them sort of endearing. Caleb seemed to battle with himself before speaking, which, of course, peaked Sam's interest. When he asked about the sunset, it suddenly clicked with Sam as to how late it probably was already. Sam smiled at Caleb's invitation, "I'd love to." the girl grinned as she got to her feet. Sam stretched slightly by twisting at her hips before look up at Caleb and raising her brows, "Lead the way, Mr. Street Fighter" she encouraged with a gesture towards the exit of the gym.
@Hogzilla

Caleb managed to conceal his surprise when Sam accepted his invitation. What had he been expecting? "Doesn't matter what I expected, I got the best result. Let's go" he told himself. He hopped up and led the way outside, and couldn't help but smile.

Caleb led the way to the west side of the school, the obvious choice for viewing a sunset. He pointed to the top of the building. "It's five stories up. I could climb up but that would leave marks on the building and I'd rather not. Plus jumping is faster. And more fun." He smiled at the last part. He took a deep breath and stepped back to get a better angle for the leap. "I'll carry you up, so if you're ready, I'll need to pick you up." He carefully picked Sam up bridal style. "Brace your head on my chest so you don't hurt your spine." When she was ready to endure the whiplash of the sudden acceleration involved in the jump, he boosted his muscle power with his Quirk. His muscles hardened, veins pulsed, and his eyes went bloodshot. He wasn't channeling much so for all his seeming devolving, his will was entirely his own. He jumped.

The jump was done with great velocity, lasting less than two seconds before the two landed. Caleb let his body return to normal as he gently set Sam down, and pointed towards the sunset. Orange, purple, yellow, red and more besides permeated the sky, creating a stunning effect as the light glittered across the city below. Caleb smiled contently. "Hope you like it. God knows I do." He listened to Sam, glad to be sharing this simple pleasure with someone else, and a girl no less. "A cute girl." He thought, unsure of why that had just occurred to him. He hadn't thought about that until now.

"No words for me now, huh?"
He thought to himself, his doubt having fallen silent for the time being.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki giggled slightly, "no that's fine' yeah my dad is Fumikage Tokoyami" she said looking around the area's she then, having finished her drink and food, stood up. She turned to Acura, "So, you want to do something, I'm not really sure what the, I usually spend my time people watching or shopping or something, so any ideas" she asked tilting her head slightly.
@Manu456Alola

Miku smiled as Ru brought out his sketches, but the smile quickly faded after he saw the colour of the suit, which was bright orange. The colour by itself was fine, but as the colour of a Hero Costume, it looked pretty horrific. The boy asked What his opinion was, and he grimaced. He didn't want to criticize the boy's work, but since he asked for feedback, he needed to do it. After taking a deep breath, he started.
"Well... I mean... Look, the orange... It kinda looks like a traffic cone. But otherwise, it looks good, maybe a little more protection, though." He bent down and rumagged through his bag and pulled out his own sketchbook, along with a drawing kit and put them on the table between the two of them. He flipped through the sketchbook, trying to find a blank page. If Ru would've payed a little attention, he could've seen a couple of goofy and cartoony-looking characters drawn there, but only for a second.
"Okay, I found one! So let me show you what I would have done differently." He took a dozen pencils out of his kit and started drawing four stickmen, giving them goofy smiles and some purple curly hairs after, to match Ru. Next he gave them the same jumpsuit that Ru had drawn
, just in different colours, and it was pretty close to the original. He pointed to the first one and looked at Ru.
"So, you see that this is the original colour that you gave your costume. It's not the worst, but it's not the best either. And I think that it would look better with other colours, darker ones, to be precise. It will either help you with your stealth, or with your coolness. So, I have some other options." He moved his finger to the next stickman. "Dark Green is a good option for you, it kinda looks like the suit of that archer guy. Gray marrow, or something." He moved on to the next one. "Indigo(It's dark blue) is another good option and it kinda goes with your whole, purple astheatic." He put his finger on the last stickman and smiled at his classmate. "And last there's eminence(basically dark purple), a very nice colour who matches you and your sticky goo!" He turned the sketchbook so that Ru could see better.
"But of course, you don't have to do exactly as I say. If you want orange, that's okay!"

@Barefoot_Kittens

Ru couldn't help but chuckle at Miku's comical expression changes. "Ouch, give me a break- it's my first try." Ru winced jokingly when the boy commented that it looked like a traffic cone. He didn't take any of the comments to heart, instead rather enjoying the way that Miku acted much like a cartoon character while giving his advice. Honestly, Ru hadn't chosen orange for any specific reason- he just sort of picked that color and said 'why not.' When Miku brought out his own sketchbook, Ru expected it to be full of hero costume ideas- but a glance at the quickly vanishing pages Miku flipped through proved Ru to be quite wrong. The boy just rolled his eyes with a happy smile- in no way was Miku changing Ru's mind about Miku being weird, however if anything it was entertaining and he was pretty fun to be around. Ru looked at each of Miku's drawings, nodding his head in agreement that he should go darker. The first option was dark green, which seemed like a valid option, even after Miku slaughtered the famous character's name. Next was Indigo, which Miku claimed would match Ru 'aesthetic', granted the boy didn't exactly choose to be born with purple features. When his eyes landed on the pruple suit, he inwardly cringed- that one was definitely a no go. It looked much too similar to his father's costume. "I like this one a lot, thanks." Miku smiled as he pointed to the indigo costume, deciding that was what he'd send to get his costume made. Miku had also suggested to add more protection, "I could probably add some shock absorbent padding, but I wouldn't be able to carry anything too heavy." the boy noted out loud as he wrote some quick words on his own sketch.
@Tudor21G

As Sam walked outside, following Caleb, the brisk air felt good on her sore body and she could tell Caleb was in a good mood too, she let out a content sigh and smiled up at the setting sun. Caleb talked about climbing 5 stories as if it were a simple task, though Sam assumed with a quirk like his, a lot of things were a lot easier for Caleb than for the rest of the students. Still, she was sure a lot of things were more difficult, too. "Oh yeah." The girl nodded when Caleb claimed he'd have to pick her up, she didn't assume anything of it until the actual contact was made. Once physically in Caleb's arms, a hot blush took over Sam's face. What was she doing? Her father would certainly not agree to this? It wasn't romantic, so it was fine right? The girl, who had probably been so close to a boy in her life other than sparring, was sent into a brief panic- luckily she was able to hide her face in Caleb's chest so he couldn't see. Another first for Sam was jumping 5 stories high, so least to say that action also took her by surprise. The sudden burst of wind and pressure on her body was so short lived she wasn't sure if it had actually happened. The girl hadn't realized she had closed her eyes until she felt Caleb lift her and set her down, opening her eyes she let out an impressed huff before her attention was fully captivated by the scene from the rooftop. Her eyes sparkled at the colorful sky as her tail flicked happily behind her and her mouth gaped open in awe. When Caleb spoke up, Sam looked over her shoulder to flash him a smile "I love it!" the girl responded cheerily before lowering her body into a sitting position where her feet were dangling off the ledge and patting the area to her side for Caleb to join her.
@Hogzilla

Caleb sat down where Sam indicated, his blushing only partially hidden by the warm tones of light shining upon the pair. He crossed his arms and smiled to Sam, happy being where he was with her. There was a moment of silence. He inwardly asked himself "Now what? Do I have anything to say or talk about? I'll ask her, maybe she has something."

He broke the silence and asked "So... Now that we're here, is there anything you wanted to talk about? I guess I didn't have a plan for conversation." He smiled sheepishly and rolled his shoulders to fulfill a subconscious nervous urge to do something with his arms. When he absently set his hand down on the rooftop, he laid it on top of Sam's. He jerked his hand away when he realized he was practically holding her hand! "Sorry. I didn't mean to... I shouldn't have touched..." He apologized softly before placing his hand close to hers but not touching. It was tensed rigid as rebar. An apologetic smile split his face alongside his blushing. He listened to her reply, while inwardly hoping he hadn't just messed up too bad.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Sam didn't seem to mind the silence, her dark gaze fondly focused on the distance reaches of the colorful sky an a content smile graced her features. When Caleb interrupted the quietness. Sam looked up at him with the same expression she had when viewing the sunset. She thought about his question, nothing came to mind but she wanted to come up with something so she took a moment to rake her brain for a question that was deep but not too personal, she really wanted to know more about his past. When Caleb's hand lay a top of Sam's, she at first assumed it was a flirtatious move forward- to which she reacted with a confused expression- but Caleb's reaction came quicker than her's, and made it seem like it wasn't intentional. She let out an amused breath of air, a smile teasing at the corners of her lips. Watching the young man become flustered, Sam found herself staring affectionately before quickly looking away. She didn't really comment on the boy's slip up, though her body language suggested that it didn't bother her at all. As the girl leaned back she let out a brief sigh, "Hey, Caleb?" she asked in a gentle voice "If you didn't come here, what do you think you'd be doing?" Samara asked rather randomly, her gaze elsewhere as her lips formed the words with a tired softness.

Caleb was relieved when Sam didn't seem to have a problem about his slip up "I didn't mean to..." He told himself "But she didn't seem to mind at all. Did she maybe... What the hell am I thinking? What's with this feeling in my chest, I thought-" his internal monologue was cut off when Sam broke the silence and asked a question that was, to be honest, pretty heavy. He didn't want to answer but he HAD given her implicit permission to ask whatever she wanted.

He bit his lip and drew breath to speak "I don't know. I spent a lot of my time growing up fighting people who wanted to hurt me, or my family. Word gets out, and when I tried to get a job to help make the bills easier to pay, employers didn't want someone with a criminal record." He looked at Sam with a sad expression "I never stole, or murdered. I just fought to survive. I didn't enjoy beating those people up." Caleb took a deep breath and a long pause, looking at his hands with an expression that could have been a lot of things, perhaps hopefulness, perhaps resignation. He looked back at her with a fragile smile "But it doesn't matter I suppose. I'm not going to be what they think I am. I was conceived in... bad circumstances. But the deed my father meant for evil, God meant for good. I've been given an opportunity to take my father's legacy and use it to protect the weak, and I intend to do just that." His smile was no longer fragile, and his blue eyes held a look of conviction.

He leaned back again and thought for a long moment, and then broke out with his own question "Sam? What made you choose to come to UA? We've been talking about me but I'd like to know more about you." His voice sped up towards the end, having not budgeted the proper air for the task. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but I either way, I'm glad you're here." Caleb's smile was cautious, but the warmth reached his eyes as readily as the most genuine grin. His herculean heart was pounding quick and hard, and as Caleb listened to Sam's response, the weird feeling in his chest returned and although he didn't show it, he was inwardly confused at the feeling "It feels like... butterflies?"

@Barefoot_Kittens

Sam noticed Caleb's hesitation, somewhat regretting asking the question, but her curiosity refused her to take it back. The girl crossed her feet over one another as her tail twisted behind her and she watched the sky get even darker as shades of dark blue and purple were replacing the orange and yellow. When Caleb began speaking, Sam felt her heart drop. He sounded so... hurt. She looked up in time to catch his sad expression and was forced to drop her eyes to prevent herself from getting emotional, it all seemed so unfair. Caleb was a gentle soul, and he was still a kid, but she could see why that was hard to notice. He was bigger, stronger than some adults, even, his slightly disfigured face would provoke the worst sort of assumptions. And yet, it didn't take long, upon listening to him speak, to know that he wasn't at all like what he was accused of. With the sudden hike in the boy's volume, Sam nodded along with his now dedicated expression. Kind, sensitive, young- he was all those things, but Caleb was not weak. When Caleb asked Sam a question, the girl's mouth formed a tight O before she shrugged with a bit of a sheepish smile.
"Well uh, it's a bit childish now that you've shared your story." Sam sighed. "My dad is a pro hero, Tailman, so I guess I sorta always looked up to him. He's strong but kind, he's on call a lot- I mean, he'd do anything to help people- but he also spends a lot of time with me and mom. He doesn't get a lot of attention, I guess he's not as flashy as some of the other big time heroes- but I know how hard he works." Sam seemed to me in her own world as her eyes shone with admiration for her father. "I mean, I don't know, heroes can make a difference. Not every kid has what I had, and not everyone gets what they deserve. Villains are people to, ya know? And I think that a lot of people are really focused on fighting crimes, but not too focused on preventing them. I want to make a difference in the little things." Sam sighed as she ultimately failed to put her thoughts into words and just ended up rambling. After a moment Sam let a gentle smile spread across her features as she used her tail to pick herself up. "It's getting late, we should probably head back to the dorms soon." Sam beamed down at Caleb as she extended a hand to help the boy to his feet.

Caleb let Sam help him to his feet. He saw the unmitigated admiration on the girl's face when she spoke of her father. That made him smile. He'd never met the man, or even heard of him, but being from the other side of the world, that was not surprising, nor was it the fault of the hero in question. Nonetheless, Caleb respected him greatly. "Your father sounds like a hero worthy of the respect you give him. To work hard without thought of earthly accolades is a mark of good character." He thought on her remarks about making a difference, and getting what you deserve. He had a very different outlook on how people get what they deserve, but he refrained from sharing, as even he realized that would kill the mood. Instead he nodded and gently patted her on the shoulder "If you hold to the values your father has given you, I think you'll make a bigger difference than you think."

He took a moment to orient himself. He hadn't been at the UA for all that long and it took some thought to figure out where the dorms were in relation to where he and Sam were standing. After realizing he only knew where the boys' dorms were, he sheepishly asked Sam where the girls' dorms were located, so he could take her there quickly. He once again scooped her up in his arms and jumped down. "I really enjoyed carrying her like that... The feeling in my chest is going mad." he thought to himself as he set Sam on her feet again. When the two stood in front of the girls' dorms gate, he spoke once more. "Thank you for the sparring, and joining me on the roof, it was fun. I'll see you around." He waved goodbye with a smile on his face before he took off in leaps and bounds, his quirk bringing him to the boys' dorms in short order.

"Maybe one of the guys could help me understand-" Caleb thought about his classmates. What would they know about his suddenly odd emotions? Which one would be the most knowledgeable? He went down the list, striking off names of those he knew well enough to not be comfortable seeking their advice. He grunted with irritation when he realized his best bets for a sympathetic, knowledgeable listener were Shun and Ru, which was irritating since those were the two he'd thus far failed to get to know at all. That became moot point as he knocked on their doors and found them absent. And so, he returned to his plain, spartan quarters, and tapped his last resort for advice. He pulled out his phone and began to text... his mother. "Hey Mom, it's Caleb. I have a question. There's this girl in my class, and I ran into her working out..." He sighed as he realized he may have a very long text conversation ahead.

“It’s cool to meet you, Shun! I’m Tetsuma, I hope we can get along well.” He said, introducing himself with a smile. “Also, I don’t mean to break up the introductions and the heartfelt speeches before everyone’s had a turn, but don’t you guys think we should help the guy literally vomiting up paint?” He mentioned, turning to point to the guy, who was still on the ground clutching his stomach from where Hiro had punched him earlier.