• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mudskipper's Sprites and Fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, and sure. I'll do it in a day or two as I was out nearly all day today and I'm tired...
And I changed Arviper's description. I dunno why...the "small desert Pokemon" just doesn't seem to fit it. (My friend made me put that, and also the bit about the tail.)

Dragonair girl is done.
Mudskipper-dragonaircosplayer.jpg

I saw your first few sprites and knowI can't see any of them. I know I would love the Dragonair girl. maybe you should do something because I know your sprites will be good

@ShadoPikachu: Yes, that was yours. I hope you like it.
@PokemaniacJack10: You're confusing me slightly with this:
maybe you should do something because I know your sprites will be good

But, anyway. I have Yami's front pose done:
Mudskipper-yamifrontpose.jpg

And a walkie that doesn't actually walk. :p I don't have any way of animating it.
Mudskipper-yamiwalkie.jpg

Is it just me or does the walkie make it look like she's wearing makeup?

That? I think that's my image hoster. What I meant by that quote was what does he mean 'maybe I should do something'?
And I take it you like the sprite, yes? :D

I can't change my image hoster, my parents won't let me.
And, sorry, meep43, but I'm gonna have to shoot down your request. I just can't do Loporeon. Every time I try it looks like something I would've done when I started this thread...

Hey, I think Mudskippers sprites are great. If bothered to read the rest of the thread you'd see how far skipper's come since her first post. and 'Not that special'?
Well no offence but Marrapets seems like a rip-off of Neopets to me.

-.-

Um. I think I got carried away again... Er ah.... Quick Mudskipper! Make a Sprite! plz?

:S

~Slink

Sorry about the late update. I'm working on a girl sprite with hair that's a maaaajor pain, and I haven't got it done yet...and it just occurred to me how long it's taking.
Hey, I think Mudskippers sprites are great. If bothered to read the rest of the thread you'd see how far skipper's come since her first post. and 'Not that special'?
Well no offence but Marrapets seems like a rip-off of Neopets to me.

-.-

Um. I think I got carried away again... Er ah.... Quick Mudskipper! Make a Sprite! plz?

:S

~Slink
*is learning how to blush and laugh at the same time* Thanks. (And yes I agree with you about Marapets. :p)
But, anyway. This is Charnun.
Thwipper-charnun.jpg

I think he looks a tad weird. What do you guys think?

Woah. This finally got responded to?

The eyes are a little odd IMO, but not creepy. But each to his/her own opinion, right? :p

I'm running out of ideas. Any requests?

Okay um, give me a second...how about a cross between a Pichu and a Ralts? (odd request, but I've always wondered what a Pichu would look like in a green helmet and a dress.)

Wonder no more.
Thwipper-raltchu.jpg

Sorry it took a while, I was taming Photoshop and wrestling my image hoster and my own laziness :p

I got bored, so this is Plalts and Ralnun, or Platnun for short.
Thwipper-plaltnun.jpg

*glares at anyone who is preparing to steal them and possibly suffocate them* NO TOUCHIES, they're mine!

They're pretty cute, but the helmet looks pretty high. I think it should cover the eyes, and the ears should be poking out. Just a thought. ;) Other than that, keep up the good wirk! looks great.

I could try it covering the eyes...but I already tried making the ears stick out and they looked VERY odd like that...but thanks!

Hey Mudskipper,can you make a Typhlosion-Alakazam fusion?If you could it would be greatly appreciated.

Also,don't make it too big.I'm running out of room in my siggy.

Sorry it took a little while. I kinda forgot about it. But here's Typlokazam:
Thwipper-typlokazam.jpg

I hope you like it. I'm sorry I couldn't get the spoons in, but I tried to scratch them and they came out weird.

And just for the heck of it, this is Ralvee. No touchies on this one either!
Thwipper-ralvee.jpg

You could have made its eyes light blue and put a spoon in the air surrounded bye a light blue aura. Nice work. The ears on ralvee look weird coming out of the helmet.

Well, I'm onlly saying that because it looks like the helmet is flat.

it would look loads better if you moved the ears up so they appear to be popping out of the helmet.

My topic has not been posted in for at least thirty days. Unless I really want to reply, I should probably start a new one.
But I want to reply, so I'll try to ignore the red text on the top of the reply box.

I am having a lot less free time for things since school started, especially since my teachers are piling on the homework (and it's only the 4th day of school! Geez.) and I take after- and before-school classes, and I have other activities on weekends. So I don't have much time to do quality sprites anymore, and most of the time I don't feel like doing so after school anyway. So I'm locking this topic, at least for now, but y'never know...I may start it back up again someday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.