• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mudskipper's Sprites and Fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Christmas Ivysaur. Reminds me of a poinsettia, except a poinsettia has red (and green) leaves, while the actual petals are yellow. Allow me to follow up that buzz kill with a request: Can you do a Christmas Snover/Abomasnow? (I can't be the only one who believes they resemble evergreen trees...)
You're not the only one my friend, not the only one at all

Can you do a Christmas Snover/Abomasnow? (I can't be the only one who believes they resemble evergreen trees...)
Sure. :D

In the meantime, I made a Blastoise cosplayer and a Blastoise saying Happy Holidays. I scratched the hat, I couldn't use the one off Chimchar and Lucas because it would run into the words. :p So the hat's a bit low-quality.

[attachment deleted by admin]

:D

Well, I'm making the Christmas Snover & Abomasnow right now, but I've discovered that nobody else can use my sprites without an image hoster. :p Yes, I just discovered that.

Er...do any of you happen to know an image hoster besides PhotoBucket/ImageShack?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, there's tinypic that anyone can use that I know of.

Nice Blastoise! I wuffles teh wittle hat tat it's wearing! *takes and hugs*

Merry Christmas. Here's some more stuff.

1)Gardevoir Master, here's your Christmas Snover. You said you think they resemble evergreen trees, so that's what I tried to make it look like. Hope you like it.

2)Glaceon cosplayer. Can you tell I like using this girl for a base? ;)

3)Best...in my opinion...for last. Christmas Eevee.

Merry Christmas to all. Even though I said that already.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
SQUEE!!!!! *takes Christmas Eevee and hugs it while running*

No touchies! My Eevee [size=3pt](not really)[/size]! I wuffles it so much!

I was wondering when someone was going to make a Christmas Eevee. 'Tis so KEE-OTE!!!!! *dies from over-exposure of cuteness*

SQUEE!!!!! *takes Christmas Eevee and hugs it while running*

No touchies! My Eevee [size=3pt](not really)[/size]! I wuffles it so much!

I was wondering when someone was going to make a Christmas Eevee. 'Tis so KEE-OTE!!!!! *dies from over-exposure of cuteness*
*looks at you jumps at you* MY EEVEE ME WANT i wuffles it and huggles it

Two more Eevee sprites...

1)Flame Haji, Shiny_Eevee? One of you can take this Eevee...a small version of the Christmas Eevee. :)

2)Eeveelution gone horribly wrong...to prevent this, never give your Eevee a Fire, Water, and Thunderstone at the same time while feeding it half a Rare Candy at both Moss and Ice Rock, and do not level it up in the day. Or you get this.
(Hair tuft of Flareon, ears of Espeon and Glaceon, leaves of Leafeon, colors of Jolteon, tail of Vaporeon, but nothing of Umbreon because there wasn't any more room. Sorry.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
You know what? How can you give an Eevee a rare candy at both the Moss AND Ice Rock at the same time? Unless you got a chunk of both of the rocks, put the chunks next to the Eevee, and forced the Eevee to gobble down a Rare Candy? Is that what you did?

And... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!eleventymillionone!!!!!!

It's an overworld of the Christmas Eevee (though Christmas is already over....)! *grabs before Flame Haji could even touch it* *runs away screaming*

NO TOUCHIES, HE'S MINE!!! *dies for the.. at least fifth time*

Kylie: Erm... sorry for the screaming Eevee, folks. Shiny seems to be overly-happy... Oh, and Mudskipper, can you do a New-years Vulpix for me?

And I'll be taking Shiny's place for a while, because she seems to have died seven-times-too-many.... -_-; She'll come around in about a week, but for now, hello Pokecharms!

You know what? How can you give an Eevee a rare candy at both the Moss AND Ice Rock at the same time? Unless you got a chunk of both of the rocks, put the chunks next to the Eevee, and forced the Eevee to gobble down a Rare Candy? Is that what you did?

No, I gave it half a Rare Candy at each place.

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=3099.msg42178#msg42178 date=1198709665]
Kylie: Erm... sorry for the screaming Eevee, folks. Shiny seems to be overly-happy... Oh, and Mudskipper, can you do a New-years Vulpix for me?

[/quote]

Sure.

Awwww! The Eevee with teh Christmas hat looks so adorable! *kidnaps Shiny_Eevee and steals the Eevee* MINE!!! *Evil laugh* I like the first one best though. *hits Flame Haji over the head with a hammer and steals that Eevee too* THAT'S MINE TOO!! (I know I'm greedy.) Well anyways, could you do a Christmas Cyndaquil for me please? [size=5pt](Cyndaquil wearing a Santa hat=overcuteness)[/size]

Hi, did somebody order a large anchovy pizza Christmas Cyndaquil? Here it is, and because I think Cyndaquil is fun to sprite, I included an overworld as well. Hope you like them.

Awwww! The Eevee with teh Christmas hat looks so adorable! *kidnaps Shiny_Eevee and steals the Eevee* MINE!!! *Evil laugh* I like the first one best though. *hits Flame Haji over the head with a hammer and steals that Eevee too* THAT'S MINE TOO!! (I know I'm greedy.)
Someone help my Eevees, Flame Haji, and Shiny Eevee.

And, Kylie, I'm working on your request, but I can't find any New Years' pics that I could put on Vulpix, so I think I'll just end up scratching something. So don't expect a masterpiece.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*kicks and screams* Gerrof me, Rosa_Rosie! Lemme go! I know that you like teh Eevees, too, but you don't have to kidnap me in the process of stealing the Eevees!

And the Christmas Cyndaquils are so adorable! SQUEE!!! *shoots self before died because of overexposure to kuteness*

Ahem? Where's the Vulpix?

And, Kylie, I'm working on your request, but I can't find any New Years' pics that I could put on Vulpix, so I think I'll just end up scratching something. So don't expect a masterpiece.

I'm trying to scratch something. Would you do me a favor and say what you want on Vulpix? Hat? Necklace? Streamers? Glasses?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sorry, I didn't read the whole thing. As for what I want on the Vulpix...

Streamers, and I guess glasses that say 2008 or a hat saying 2008 would be nice. And I would still love anything you make, even if you think what you made was terrible.

Okay, everyone. If I ever do this again, please shoot me.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(infinety)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 MINE!!!!!!!!11!!! *kidnaps both Cyndaquils before anyone could get a decent lok at them and runs around in circles screaming* MINEMINEMINEMINE!!!!!!! Nobody TOUCHES! *hugs both Cyndaquils, suffocating them. Poor Cyndaquils* *Locks both Cyndaquils in a cage with the Eevees and sets landmines around the cage* MINE!!!! Nobody touches! *dies from expossure to over cuteness and lack of breath.

??: Oh my god you really are pathetic. And that was my Cyndaquil.

[size=3pt]No it wasn't.[/size]

How mean. It was really hard to get those Cyndaquil to stand still while I painted them and not shake the Christmas hats off. Now you suffocated them. *cries*

So...uh...anyway, I always wondered why psychic trainers can't hold more than one ball up in the air at a time. This one can. I changed the hair and robe color too. (In case you're wondering, the robe colors are from the blond rival's shirt.)

Cool. I was wondering whenever someone would show levitating pokeballs. And at least I didn't kill the Cyndaquils, and I don't think those hats can come off. But forgive me. Cyndaquil is literally my favorite pokemon. (It's a fire type and it's so unbelivingly cute!!! What am I supposed to do?)

Someone beat me to my own redo. Darn.

I have two more sprites. The first one has a Leafeon and a Glaceon cosplayer. The second...a karate Chimchar that is recolored with Umbreon's colors. I left a bit of the original coloring...I think it looks strange. What do you all think?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
KUTE COSPLAYERS!!! I wuv them! *tempted to hug them, but strangles them instead (on accident...)*

You're really good at spriting now, Mudskipper! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! :D

I decided I'm going to update my custom sprite...here it is.
(And no, I'm not going to make my overworlds look like it as well. I don't know how to fiddle with overworlds, let alone how to make some...)

This second one is a Fakemon. Any guesses as to which seven Pokemon I used? I know that most of them are fairly obvious, but I tried to make the last one harder.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hm... Eevee, Vulpix, Blastoise, Palkia, Cyndaquil.....

And I know that those aren't Vulpix's ears, and I see that little thing sticking out from the back, and I'm thinking that is from Kindra, but I'm not sure... and fakemon are supposed to look like actual Pokemon, not Pokemon parts slapped on top of each other, just to tell you....

And as for your new custom trainer, work on her shading a bit; she looks a bit.. not exactly flat, but a bit more... bright? GAH. The colors hurt my eyes!

and fakemon are supposed to look like actual Pokemon, not Pokemon parts slapped on top of each other, just to tell you....

I know...but I can't get it to look right...I'm trying. And it doesn't want to go transparent, either. :p

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=3099.msg43144#msg43144 date=1199385758]
Hm... Eevee, Vulpix, Blastoise, Palkia, Cyndaquil.....
[/quote]

Correct so far.

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=3099.msg43144#msg43144 date=1199385758]
GAH. The colors hurt my eyes!
[/quote]

Which colors? I'm not exactly sure what you mean...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The bright colors! Yellow and blue and red hurt my eyes on your trainer! Not really, but..... they just seem a bit bright, compared to some of the other sprites that I've seen so far...

Around this time of year I dress my Eevee in warm clothes so it doesn't get cold. It loves the little sweater and pants and I figured I might as well show you a picture.

Okay, now I've got an image hoster, so I'm finally uploading images. I'm only uploading a few at a time until my account gets upgraded...I can't have more than 20 pictures up before then, and they can't be transparent, so yeah.
But here's the Christmas Eevee, since it's been responsible for the death from overexposure to cuteness of Shiny...take it, but please don't kill it.
Mudskipper-Christmas_Eevee.jpg

*hand begins to stray towards the Eevee* *grabs wrist* Must...not...grab...and...run...around...in circles screaming... GYYAAAHHH!!!! *locks myself in a cage.*

??: I seriously cannot believe you made me.

Awwww I love the Leafeon and Glacion Cosplayers, they are so cute :D

I've been looking through this thread, and I gotta say, you improved reeeeeeally fast. Good job! I have a request too! A jolteon flareon, AND vaporeon splice. That otta excersise your talent :D

Thank you, I'm working on it but Photoshop hates me at the moment and won't load so it'll be a little bit.

I made something before it started refusing to load and only just now got around to getting it hosted.
Shiny Riolu cosplayer:
Mudskipper-shiny_Riolu_cosplayer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.