• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mudskipper's Sprites and Fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

*dies (again) from over-exposure to cuteness*

THAT IS TEH KUTEST COSPLAYER SPRITE EVAH!!!

She is so cute... the only thing that I want to say is that you could probably get rid of the markings on her hat... besides that, yeah, my "dieing" kinda explained my opinion about your latest sprite....

The markings on her hat being left there was intentional...if you think it'll look better if I edit it, I'll do so...
Anyway, since you two liked the Riolu cosplayer, guess who's here? Shiny Lucario AND shiny Riolu cosplayers, complete with pokemon. I think the ears look kinda weird on the Lucario cosplayer but I've got no idea how to make them look any better so...here it is.

Mudskipper-shiny_riolu_lucario.jpg

Yup, Photoshop has stopped being stubborn for me! So, Slink, I'll have your fusion up soon, maybe in the next day or two.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, you've gotten good, Mudskipper! I remember your first sprites... these are a LOT better. And good job on taming Photoshop! I know I still can't tame it yet....

The Lucario cosplayer is good, don't fret.

Speaking of my first sprites...*goes to image hoster to upload the Unown cosplayer remake*
Hey! Where has he gone to now? *sigh* Don't you hate it when you spend 15 minutes working on something, then find out you've forgotten to save it, then spend another 25 minutes remaking it, and then you can't find where the bloody thing is? Um...he'll be up here shortly. And by shortly I mean I hope shortly. Joflaporeon will also be up as soon as I find where the heck he's gone to...
Anyway. Presenting...Umbrechu!
Mudskipper-umbrechu.jpg

The tail looks kinda misplaced because he was originally going to be a fakemon. (And speaking of fakemon, the last pokemon not guessed in my fakemon was Chimchar.)
And here's Mespeon. Her tail looks a little fat...
Mudskipper-mespeon.jpg

I used the R/S/E Mew sprite because I was having trouble fusing Espeon's tail onto the D/P Mew sprite.
So...what do ya guys think?

I'm trying to put the right amount of colors in it, should be done soon.
In the meantime, here's a Chimchar cosplayer. I know it looks kinda weird.
Mudskipper-chimcharcosplayer.jpg

Well, nobody's complaining about the shading, so I must be doing at least that much right. ;)
Thanks, but I think I've got it.

Your Chimchar cosplayer looks pretty cool. Just a suggestion: If you wanted to, maybe he could have blond hair instead to fit the color scheme. You don't have to if you don't want to. :) Other than that, keep up the great work. :)

Done.
Mudskipper-chimcharcosplayerII.jpg

And Jolflaporeon II:
Mudskipper-jolflaporeonII.jpg
(Shortage of Vaporeon color but I hope it's alright)

And presenting Esbreon!
Mudskipper-esbreon.jpg
Just Espeon with yellow rings...I scratched the ring on the tail so it didn't turn out that good. :(

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Cool! Esbreon could be Daytime Umbreon... ignore that, would ya?

I personally prefer the darker hair to the blond hair. The Chimchar cosplayer looks like his hair is made of whipped cream...

And Jolflaporeon looks better now! Maybe you could color the entire body blue? Hrm... can't think of a great idea right now...

And now, do Gleafeon!

I will. But first...a fakemon. Hopefully this one is better than the other.
Mudskipper-fakemon.jpg
Which four Pokemon?
And I edited a trainer card. Ta-da!
Mudskipper-rangertrainercard.jpg

I see Eevee body and the Wurmple tail. That's all I can see. But I feel like I should know from which Pokemon those fins are from. Your sprites are improving. From your first ones, they're getting there. Keep it up.

I checked your answer and it's wrong. Sorry.
I think I sprite wayyyy too much. Here's Squrmander:
Mudskipper-squrmander.jpg

And this is Catereedle:
Mudskipper-catereedle.jpg
(He's not much to brag about, but oh well.)
Do keep guessing on the Fakemon. I'm interested to see if anyone can guess the pokemon used for the coloring. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I got it!

Eevee, Wurmple, Dratini, and Treeko. That fusion pokemon looked so good!!!

Your latest seem like a somewhat lazy job... I know your potential, Mudskipper. I'm pretty sure you can do better than that. Don't be discouraged, this is only two sprites out of, what, twenty or so of them? You're still doing great!

Yeah, I was sort of in a rush... No, not Treecko. Sorry.
*blushes* Thanks. And here's Gleafeon. If you think it looks too Leafeon-ish, I'll make it over.
Mudskipper-gleafeon.jpg

I like Squrmander. The fuson just looks natural yet simple. Nice job!

I will guess i think that the pokemon are Eevee, Wurmple, Dratini, and Budew (I think)

@Jeydis: Catereedle has been taken to the slush pile. :p (In my world, slush pile=mediocre stuff.)
@PSP: We have a winner! :D

Because I was bored, I made...Glabreon.
Mudskipper-glabreon.jpg

Yup.

I'm running out of ideas...request please!

(I know I could've come up with something if I tried hard enough but I'm down today because I got my first warning. :( So if I made something I'm sure it would really suck, and I don't want to be criticized.)

Triple-posting. :p I think my sprites are being judged by the ones in the first post...

This is a really odd girl I call Yami. Her front pose is being worked on.
Mudskipper-yamibackpose.jpg

The hair and back look odd to me. What do you guys think?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

>

^^

*steals Plusle/Minun trophy*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! Okay, so maybe it's a rocolor, but STILL!!! Anything with Plusle and Minun together is pure... AWESOMENESS!!! *dies* And Lucas's new pose is also pretty well done! Nice job on that back pose, too!

Thank you. :D
The Story
I entered my Plusle and my Minun in a contest and to dress them up, I dyed their fur so that Plusle looked like a Minun and vice versa. I went out to perform my moves and I was told to dress my Pokemon up, and what a lovely Minun you have. Plusle yelled, "Plusle!" and then I was told by a very confused judge what a lovely Plusle I have. Minun exclaimed, "Minun!" and I got everyone confused.
Let me show you how I did it.
Mudskipper-plusunminle.jpg

Which is which?

Still working on the Lotad/Vaporeon fusion...

Mudskipper-arviper.jpg

*Pokedex beeps* Arviper, the desert snake Pokemon. It has the capability to poison foes that are up to 25 yards away. If it fails to find food, it feeds on its own tail. *Pokedex beeps to signal end of entry*
Whaddaya think?

Nice. Like the beeping of the pokedex entry under it. Excellent work. Since you need motivation, How about a female dragonair cosplayer? You could even use a D/P sprite as the base. I am not picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.