• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More New 'Mons, Alola Forms and Team Skull Officially Revealed

Honestly, there's not much I like in this announcement. Meowth looks OK and Marowak looks pretty awesome. Not sure about Marowak's typing... I can see adding fire OR ghost to the ground type, but both? Not sure how that came about. I mean it kinda makes sense... Kinda.

Team Skull just looks like a bunch of hoodlums that need to go out and get a job. I've got better things to do than deal with punks. Not liking their theme, but I guess I'll just roll with it.

I will say though that Wishiwashi is very interesting. I wonder if any other new Pokemon will have similar abilities.

Finally, Raichu's getting some respect. Eat it Pikachu!8)
Let's not go very far,Pikachu is Pikachu,and Raichu is something like a everytime-female now,something like Meowth.

Now i notice that Raichu is above ''her'' ( :/ ) tail,will we get the everytime wanted cute electric pokemon to have surf before ''evolving'' (you can learn movements while evolving with a stone or other thing?) at the cost of being psychic?

Honestly, there's not much I like in this announcement. Meowth looks OK and Marowak looks pretty awesome. Not sure about Marowak's typing... I can see adding fire OR ghost to the ground type, but both? Not sure how that came about. I mean it kinda makes sense...kinda
I agree,the thing that Marowak stops being Ground is very confusing,is something like,he died while evolving.

Evolving a Ground pokemon into a FIRE/GHOST pokemon is non-sense :p

I personally like how Team Skull is just a gang of thugs that the player has to stop instead of trying to create a new world like in the other games. It'll definitely make the story less silly. As much as I love generations 3-6, I always found the story to be pretty dumb.
And dang, I feel like the only one who despises Alolan Marowak..