• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

A brief summary-

Currently, it's early in the year, and the class is currently trapped inside due to a November thunderstorm. A lot of them are recovering from an attack on their training camp island by the villain group, some still sustaining injuries.

If our characters were to come in, I assume it'd be by a surprise by the teacher, having new students come. Some of them are planning doing some games with both 1-A and 1-B, and this is mostly some chill filler by the looks of things because who doesn't like that.

@Captain Pokémon @Cryronn the Mudkip
I would actually posit that we don't need a reason for the new characters to come in. We had a bit of a time skip, so just assume they were introduced during the gap and the students who were already there now take the new arrivals' presences as a matter of course. They're not very familiar with them but seeing them around isn't an oddity.

@Arrivederchi sure, you're in, just answer a few questions. How many chains can Tyler put out at once? Does the amount of chains he creates place more strain on his body? And on a very different note, does Tyler have a surname?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I'm going to add another character that I've been considering for a while

Name: Tsuya Asui
Hero name: Geiko
Parent: Tsuyu Asui
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She is 5'3" with a rather slender build, she looks practically identical to her mother in every way except her hair is a little longer. She has large eyes and a frog like face with a long reprehensile tongue. She tends to wear loose t-shirts, sportsbras and jeans with no shoes.
Hero Costume: She wears a tight green suit with gloves and shoes that give her hands and feet a more Gecko like appearance. She also has a pair of goggles similar to her mother's inner head.
Personality: Tsuya is very kind and sweet, she loves to be helpful and gets along well with most people. She is generally quite happy and likes to chat with friends and just be near people she finds enjoyable and is fiercely loyal. She isn't fond of bullies and cruel people.
Quirk: Gecko; She has the abilities of a gecko, her eyes can distinguish colours by the light of the moon - conditions in which humans and most other animals are colour-blind (basically night vision but can still see colours). She can regenerate from almost any wound. And, most importantly she can walk effortlessly up walls and along ceilings. She does however also have the weaknesses of a Gecko, when it gets very cold she goes into hibernation, also she cant stick to wet surfaces or surfaces that are non-stick
Other: N/A

@Captain Pokémon @Cryronn the Mudkip
I would actually posit that we don't need a reason for the new characters to come in. We had a bit of a time skip, so just assume they were introduced during the gap and the students who were already there now take the new arrivals' presences as a matter of course. They're not very familiar with them but seeing them around isn't an oddity.

@Arrivederchi sure, you're in, just answer a few questions. How many chains can Tyler put out at once? Does the amount of chains he creates place more strain on his body? And on a very different note, does Tyler have a surname?
he usually puts 2 (both hands can hold one) but his body can only handle the weight of 5 chains, yes, the more chains he has the more strain on his body . No tyler doesn't have a surname (don't mind me not knowing what that is)

That's up to you in the most part. Consider that he's been there for a week or two, and probably knows everyone's names but not much more. He could walk in on Caleb, Kureiji and Dakarai, or he could happen upon one of the other groups. Pick whoever you think would make for a more interesting interaction.

So... I took the liberty of making the school guidance counselor. She probably won't have a major role in the story, but just keep her in mind the next time that Hiro punches a hole through someone.
I really hope that she's okay and that her Quirk has enough drawbacks.

Name:
Taka Yang
Hero name: The Northern Star
Sexuality: Aroace
Role: UA's Guidance Counselor, Pro Hero

Appearance:
Taka is a tall individual, standing at 6'5, with a rectangle, but athlethic body type and fair skin. She has dark brown straight hair that reaches an inch past her shoulders, round gray eyes that sparkle like the souls of a thousand--- that just look cute, let's leave it at that.

Hero Costume:
Her hero costume consists of a long orange robe, underneath being a solid yellow long-sleeved shirt, yellow double-layered pants(even if you can't see them) and some wooden sandals. Around her neck there is a wooden bead necklace, in every bead being carved the kanji for love(愛).

Personality:
Taka is a very sweet and pacifistic woman, a person never judge you for who you are, unless you can't let others be themselves, a Hero who doesn't really believe in violence. She believes more in locking enemies away, try to rehabilitate them and if it doesn't work, then just give up on them and throw away the key. She's not like that with students, of course. She would do anything to help them not be extremely annoying.

Quirk: Conscience Manipulation
Unlike the Guidance Counselor who was present in Deku's High School Years *cough*Hound Dog*cough*, Taka actually has a Quirk fit for her job.
When she says the activation words 'Let's calm down', the people that she deems overall or just at the moment dangerous, angry or troubled and are in a certain amount of range, will stop dead in their tracks, they don't have to necessarily hear her. When they are under her trance, they will be unable to move or use their Quirks and suddenly feel like they want to tell her everything that is troubling them or what they are hiding.
When she is using her Quirk, her eyes glow with a yellow light and everything will turn black for her, except the people who got caught by her Quirk. Aditionally, all sounds that aren't coming from her victims will be muffled and she will have a realizing where they are coming. To counter that drawback, she often meditates, teaching herself how to focus on her surroundings without using her eyes.
Because her Quirk isn't very helpful offensively, she had partaken in physical training ever since she was seven, so don't you think you can beat her in hand-to-hand combat so easily.

Other: She was hired as Guidance Counselor specifically for her Quirk.
She totally wasn't based off Yangchen from ATLA, no sir, she's her own person.
Whenever she's not helping out students or meditating, she does Couples Counselling.

What use is hand to hand combat against a kid who can blow up buildings just by spitting or a person who can destroy a street with a single punch? XD

I can't wait for Hiro's next blow up
I meaaaaaaaaaan... you don't want to get on her bad side when Eraser Head comes from the grave and erases your Quirk.
And there are plenty of Villains who have got weak Quirks... I think. There may as well be Toasty, the Human Toaster Villain.