• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
By the way it would probably be a good idea to decide on who are the top agencies, here is my idea, doesn't have to be what we use but I based it on the results from the obstacle course results from the sports festival in the anime, it was the easiest to work from.
  1. Deku (Izuku Midoriya)
  2. Todoroki (Shoto Todoroki)
  3. Ground Zero (Katsuki Bakugou)
  4. Ingenium (Tenya Iida)
  5. Tsukuyomi (Fumikage Tokoyami)
  6. Creati (Momo Yaororozu)
  7. Red Riot (Eijiro Kirishima)
  8. Cellophane (Hanta Sero)
  9. Froppy (Tsuyu Asui)
  10. Tentacole (Mezo Shoji)
  11. Uravity (Ochako Uraraka)
  12. Pinky (Mina Ashido)
  13. Earphone Jack (Kyoka Jiro)
  14. Chargebolt (Denki Kaminari)
  15. Battle Fist (Itsuka Kendo)
  16. Can't Stop Twinkling (Yuga Aoyama)
The hero name for Bakugou was seen in some comic art it is a rough translation.

Ah. Well.... this is awkward. I would like to apologize, first and foremost, for my sudden absence without warning. My schedule had been building for a bit before I dipped out and it was honestly very stressful. A miscalculation in my surgery lead be to have an extra 4 day stay in the hospital. After that I was bedridden and in pain for about a week, so I didn't get much done- meaning all my other work built up. Now I have 2 weeks until school and I still need to read 3 books and write essays, I'm a mess. I know that's not an excuse and I am very, very sorry for anyone who my blunder affected. I am, now, however getting back on top of things.
So, uh, anyone want to catch me up? I got the gist from the posts above but is there any specifics I am missing? This is, of course, assuming that you would have me back- it is completely understandable if the RP is now full and can't accept more characters than what it has. I know I'm a real piece of poop for pulling something like this, but I really enjoyed this RP while I was a part of it. So, even if I am unable to rejoin, please know that it was a lot of fun RPing with you lot and I hope I get the chance again.

Welcome back! Not too much happened. We concluded the Villain Ambush with pretty much everyone exhausted. We time skipped and now we're a few weeks down the road. It's raining cats and dogs, thunder and lightning, it's darn cold out, just miserable fall weather. So the students are bonding in the common room with a game of truth or dare, which has been interrupted by a near miss thanks to Hiro and Dakarai arm wrestling.

We wrote Ru and Sam out of the story by saying they were hospitalized, so you can easily reintroduce them by retconning them as having returned to school recently.

EDIT: I suggest reading pages 19 onwards in the RP thread.

Glad to have you back!

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Welcome back!!

A miscalculation in my surgery lead be to have an extra 4 day stay in the hospital After that I was bedridden and in pain for about a week

Hope your feeling a lot better and taking it easy. Also I know this isn't funny but what's the chances of two people who are in an online forum, who are both in a roleplay of 7 or so people, both having to get surgery in July. Man July wasn't a good month.

Just a heads up about my last post, it's got some *gag* kissing in it on Sam's part, granted, it follows Charms rules and doesn't flesh out into too much detail. Not going to lie here, it was kinda awkward just writing the post so I guess if anyone doesn't want their innocent eyes ruined by such a vulgar scene as a smooch- just don't read the second paragraph of Sam's post.

Oh, I have been planning what insults he would say to Hiro for a long time.
Like if they were against each other in the Sports Festival and Hiro did something to piss Miku off before, Miku would just give him every piece of his mind while fighting.

Well not too much has changed. We're still on truth or dare. Samara Oijiro and Minoru Mineta Jr. have returned from hospital stays. Sam and Caleb (Sam's SO) spent a little time alone, while things got heated with Hiro arm wrestling Dakarai and tearing her arm off when he lost (just a flesh wound for her) and just now Hiro stormed off after being further antagonized. Ru has just been put in the hot seat to pick truth or dare.

EDIT: as a side note, if anyone suggests Ru "snog" with Caleb, the latter will refuse and declare in no uncertain terms that such a request is unacceptable.

I-
I made a shitpost.
I'm not very proud of it.
But enjoy.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm a touch confused about the titles given. Caleb is no poet, and Hiro doesn't really have the discipline and obedience requisite to being a soldier (although Kureiji as King feels right for some reason). Still, a neat idea, giving each character an archetype. Perhaps Jungian archetypes would work? Like maybe Hiro is the Rebel, Caleb is the Hero and Kureiji is the Creator?

So the reason I gave all those titles is that this is based on an animation meme I've seen flying around YT. Those are the three in the song that goes along with the meme.

Hiro is the Soldier, which the song in the meme describes as someone who will tear your city down, which I thought was the perfect fit for the aggressive nature of Hiro, though I also thought of giving this role to Kueiji. I definitely probably could have swapped in Caleb for Soldier and Dakarai as Poet, but I feel like with Hiro's nature this made more sense.

Caleb is the Poet, who's weapon is his word. Though he may not look it, he definitely has a sharp tongue, and speaks with a lot of power, preferring to use his words in most if the conflicts we've gone into. And there's also the religious aspect I took into account.

Kureiji is the Ruler, who's brow is laid in thorns. Though the least concrete than the other two, I felt like he made the most sense. He is very present in almost every conversation, and very vocal at least most if the time. And the thorns aspect covers his social anxieties and such, as no ruler's life is ever not laid in hardships for themselves.

Honestly I think the strangest thing that's happened is that Dakarai or Caleb have gotten worried and checked on Kureiji and Hiro to see if Kureiji has been turned to ash, because I know that's definitely a scenario that's gone through just about every student's head to be honest.

And to be honest, It's not entirely out of the question either.