• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

Okay so I know @Schrift007 and @Barefoot_Kittens are in the villain chat, not sure about anyone else. If possible I'd prefer not to know when the villains will appear (if you think I need to know, shoot me a PM). Anyhow, I'm just checking to make sure that the villains have a plan of when to appear, and whether or not I'm delaying that unknowingly by not posting something I should. If I am I'm happy to take action to keep things moving smoothly.

On different note, the sun had well and truly set. This is set two weeks after the second week of school, meaning this is early October, and using the city of Kyoto as an approximation, the sun would be setting at like 5:45 PM. For this reason, the only light comes from the large lights on the perimeter of the camp and at the chateau.

So I know that I wanted to keep going, but this RP moves too quickly for me to have anytime to post. Nothing against anyone, but I have less time thanks to life attempting to make me plan to move (again), so I will have less time on Pokecharms. Which means I'm dropping out of this. Sorry DevVoid and Schrift007 if you guys had any further plans with your characters that includes mine, but let's just say Drayda had to move away with her mother.

Hey, sorry about my absence lately. Just wanted to quickly say that I've been super busy and have a busy week ahead of me. I, unfortunately, won't be able to get a post up until later tonight- but for the future I intend on getting up shorter posts more frequently rather than my usual, once of twice daily long post.

his eyes finally landing on an ugly man with horns. It couldn't have been a 1B student or one of the teachers, which means he was a Villain.
He picked up Ru bridal style and dashed towards the centre, making sure to stay hidden behind the tents, so that that man couldn't shoot cryistals at them again,
I edited it to this, I hope it's better, unless he'll think of taking down every tent with his crystals.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Originally his daggers were only gonna be made of diamond so they could probably pierce through some things, I am thinking of having this adapt later for the villain where he can generate different types of gem/crystal daggers depending on the flavour of milk he drinks. But yeah at the moment I don't know, can diamond pierce iron or even steel?

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Well he is a weak(but more intelligent)version of nomu. If your're wondering why he didn't die from his injury, it's because he jump started his heart again using his quirk.

I'm gonna have Takumi go help Hiro out, assuming it isn't too late to. Also, I figured I'd add a new villain to the roster. Let me know what you guys think. I'll update it as more is learned of the villain, as right now, he's meant to be a bit of an enigma.
Full Name: UNKNOWN

Villain Name: Sergant Specter

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: UNKNOWN. No one has ever seen him outside of his work costume.

Villain Costume: Specter wears a full-body suit made from a fire- and ballistic-resistant weave, armored at the shoulders, chest, abdomen and groin with light metal plating. He also wears a pair of gloves equipped with shock knuckles, grappling hooks, and even a flamethrower, and boots with metal-plated heels, toes, and soles. He also wears a mask that covers his entire head. His loadout depends on the mission he's hired to do.

Personality: As a mercenary, Specter is indifferent to who hires him, what he does to accomplish his goal, and who he's killing. He'll get the job done by whatever means are necessary, and won't stop until the contract is fulfilled. He is a ruthless man who will probe his enemies' physical and mental weaknesses and exploit the hell out of them. He's also an impressive tactician, keeping himself well-rounded and finding opportunities that are easily missed. He's also stiff as a rock with his service fees, so don't think you can haggle with him.

Quirk: UNKNOWN. No one's seen his quirk in action, assuming he even has a quirk in the first place.

Other: Nothing is known of Specter's past. It is believed by the Hero Association he has some military history, but there has been no luck finding out where he's from, or even who he is. And so, with so much difficulty identifying this phantom merc, they gave him the name Specter. His clients are mostly villains, and his jobs include but aren't limited to theft, assassination, capture, and infiltration.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I'll be stepping out of this RP. Personally, I have lost interest in continuing it on Inanis' Story by a lack of creativity and inspiration needed for the next post. For continuity's sake, let's say that Inanis had a family emergency and had to go home for. Or something similiar. It doesn't really matter much to me what the reason behind my character's leave will be.

DevVoid

I know I said it didn't matter much to me, but that's just a tad bit unrealistic. Inanis wouldn't act careless enough to get himself killed, that's unlike his careful attitude he has from having to watch out of not sucking in things bigger than him, nevermind sucking up too much to the point it could blow himself up. I say go with my first suggestion; Inanis had to head home due to a family emergency, and to move to another city to get to the family member that was calling for an emergency.

DevVoid

Hey, no problem. If I had made Inanis to be more careless or egotistical, I could've had him die. But a scenario like that just doesn't seem too realistic comparing to how I made and built his character, yknow?

The debris was mostly used as a plot device to remove Sam from the scene while giving Caleb motivation. Hiro and Caleb are currently fighting amongst the trees so let's say a large piece of a tree one of them knocked flying in one way or another. Yuuki and Kishi are unharmed unless for some reason you want them to be hurt (I can't imagine why).

Heya, I had an idea for the next day in the RP, if y’all like it.

So, Class 1-A gets stuck in their dorms due to a really bad thunderstorm. This will allow for lots of group or mini-group activities and show off how many of the students are dealing with any possible previous wounds and such, and how they’re “coping” after the island attack.

Or, I assume if not that we’re doing another day on the island, but seeing what’d just happened I doubt they’d let them stay there.