• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

Ok, I'm gonna give a heads up this time, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to post anytime soon. I officially have 4 days until school,with two unfinished summary reading books and 6 paragraphs to write. In order to ensure that I finish my work, I'm going to take a short break from 'Charms. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. My school starts on the 17th and hopefully my then I'll be available to get fully back into RPing.

In the mean time I'll just let you guys auto Ru and Sam. I trust most the people in the RP to control them, but please if any major decisions are made do your best to keep it in character- and I'll work with whatever you guys have them do if it's necessary.

Thanks for letting us know. We'll do our best to run Sam and Ru well. Hope to RP with you soon!

EDIT: someone else can post for Ru if they want, but keep it in character (so nothing OTT or gross), and if nobody does I'll see about handling it myself after work.

It isn't likely, as the source of his power comes from bioluminescent green bacterium within his bloodstream that can transform into individual cells. It's actually possible, if he forces his bacteria to change shape in too another kind, but viruses are too volatile and he'd have no way of really controlling them.

Hm. Wait. Since Kureiji's bacteria are colored, shouldn't their color be able to change based on environmental or emotional stigma due to being so in tune with their host? That would also change his eye color, because Kureiji's eyes are naturally gray/colorless, only having been the green color because of the bacterium... Hm...

I'm going to train in a little while but in the meantime I thought I'd ask y'all what you think Ru should ask Caleb. I could come up with a question on my own but it'll be more interesting if one person isn't playing both sides of the conversation (I talk to myself enough as it is)

Name: Tenshi
Heroname:
Aranisu Parent:Kuraudia
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Tenshi is skinny with muscle's, he usually wears a white shirt and a red hoodie with black pants when not in school, his eye's are strange, being that one side is blue and the other red, his hair color is strange aswell, being red and nlue with green in the bottom of his hair, He is small but not that short.
Hero Costume: Aranisu Hero Costume has no Mask, His Hero Costume is Like his Shirt but with more defense, his Hero costume color is blue and green, blue being on the back and green on front.
Personality: Tenshi is quiet, He is happy all the time, he dosnt show much of his Personality other then being happy and quiet all the time, but he is sometimes searious.
Quirk: Ice, this quirk is rare for Tenshi having that he could of got hellfire from his dad, but his father wanted Tenshi to have a simple but strong quirk, His mother has the quirk frost breath but insted of getting that he got the ice quirk, he uses his hands to use the quirk, another rare thing about his quirk is that he can change the tempeture of the ice, he dosnt know how to change the tempeture of the ice quirk yet, his body gets cold when using his ice powers but he uses little of his tempeture powers to melt the ice in his body.

I dont know if this is a oc quirk i havnt seen ice in bnha before but here's my bio now and this quirk cant use fire so no im not making a copy of half hot half cold with his tempeture ability.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to shoot this one down since it's the same quirk at Todoroki and remember, his quirk was the result of his father picking a spouse specifically to produce a powerful child. A different quirk will be necessary as are proper spelling and capitalization. Capitalizing every word in every sentence is garish to look at.

I think that maybe we should end this Truth or Dare game, since it seems to slow down the RP a little. We should probably start a Training Exercise, another Villain encounter, the Sports Festival or a quick one-on-one interaction that is between students that have barely interacted with each other.
And I do have to write my 1B's reaction to that over the top prank, so I think I can pet two birds with one hand (I am NOT killing birds). After Hideo's response, I'll have Aika snap a picture of the two boys, send it to Miku who'll snitch on them, then Caleb will go outside, yell at Hiro who will attack him and another fight will happen. Some will try to stop them, some will take cover and some will just stare awkwardly at the two. Finally, a faculty member or a student (I dunno, probably Dakarai or Kureiji) will get between them and everyone will just go to their rooms to either blow some steam or recover from that trauma, while the 1B can try and get the two pranksters punished, which will result in Hiro and Kureiji either going to the Guidance Counselor or Principal Nezu.

But that's just a suggestion, we can totally continue the game if that's what y'all want.

Kureiji can make the bugs disappear at any time he wants, so the prank won’t actually do any harm. He could probably run too.

Anyway, I think the next course of action is probably the Sports Festival. I plan to make Kureiji snap a little during it. You know, just to make his life a little bit worse. And more tired. All the time.

I feel like the most likely candidate for a person that Kureiji will snap on would probably be Caleb, since he's always on his case and the pressure of his own internal conflict with the additional adrenaline of battle would cause him to snap.

See we got phases to this crap-
1- Joking little nerd.
2- Chill denial nerd.
3- This Kureiji right now.
4- Feral.
5- Feral but more depressed.
6- Stable

But yeah, whatever the case is, Sports Festival / Training for the Sports Festival is probably in our sights.

@Jolteon BOI
I'm going to deny this one. This guy's background is pretty much the same as Todoroki's. There are many spelling errors in your application, and although there's a decent amount of words, you haven't told me much about him. I'll give you a third try but you should really make something truly original. What you have right now is Todoroki with minor cosmetic changes. And by the way, you don't need to (and really shouldn't) bold all your text.