• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
In the anime/manga did they just make dorms for 1-A and 1-B or the other classes too? It might be a dumb question, but I can't remember.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I think power should be split into physical and quirk. Don’t adjust your stats based on how your quirk affects it. These are base stats, how they start the battle so nothing is applied yet. That can be taken into consideration later during the battle so just adjust it if need be to where these are your base stats and make sure to split power into physical and quirk

Jayblade

Also I'm thinking for an explanation of why the teachers like Deku, Kirishima etc. weren't there because Kiza had distracted them by having wolves all over the city

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Sounds legit to me. And yeah just edit your stat pages. Remember looking for base stats and I’m back home btw so let’s rp :3

so I fixed mine a bit because none of Crystal’s stats really change, Kiza goes into a mode called Azure Phoenix and gains a boost in his ability (except for summoning) so I added that

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Kaylee
Strength: 1
Quirk Power: Dependent on the Kiss
Speed: 4
Technique: 3
Intelligence: 3
Cooperativeness: 2

Ancient
Strength: 4
Quirk Power: 4
Speed: 1
Technique: 2
Intelligence: 5
Cooperativeness: 1

Max
Strength: 4
Quirk Power: 3
Technique: 1
Intelligence: 3
Cooperativeness: 4

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I also suggest that you save your stats in like a spoiler on your profile to make them easily accessible for yourself and others

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well if you meant why, then i have no clue but im alright with it, and if you meant was then yeah I think she currently is the strongest one. Well her skill level is 2 which means it matches Kaylee's but Kaylee is undercover of course so she's holding back a lot of the time.

i don’t even know how to respond
Crystal

Power: 4
Intelligence: 4
Cooperativeness: 3

Kuri

Power: 3
Speed: 5
Technique: 4
Intelligence: 4
Cooperativeness: 5

Kiza

Power: 5
Cooperativeness: 2

Kiza (quirk)
Power: 5
Speed: 5
Cooperativeness: 4

Jayblade

She's in the school, also I don't think we should reveal that she's the traitor yet (it's her choice, but that's my opinion) also I doubt you'd be let into the school

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I guess it's because she watches things or whatever right? Either way I don't think she'd be talking to the students. If anything she'd say something to the principal of the school and maybe some of the higher ups like Deku.

ok I get the idea, but do you have a backstory as to why she likes Kiza
Backstory: when Kuri was born she grew up in happy family, she had a butler (still does) and her school was great, she was smart in most ways until one day a accident happen on her 6th birthday where she was at the house and next she was on a dry patch of dirt. It seemed her mother’s powers went haywire and caused a spacial continuum, which the time rangers (before they grew to be called the “Time Observers”) had stopped. For 2 days Kuri was in slums and was hungry when a gang bullied her and asked for money, during the beat on her she discovered her powers by freezing the group in a 10 second time-loop that made them scared of her and run off.
She was about to steal some food when a boy stopped her “hey miss, are you hungry” which she nodded and the boy promised to give her food, so when he took her home a little girl with blue hair greeted them by the door “hi mommy, hi brother, hi lady” she said as she gave them all a hug. After they ate dinner the parents offered to give her a home to which she agreed and for a time being she spent time with them, but one day people were at the door Kuri’s uncle and a close time observer and was than taken under but not before saying goodbye to the people she had met. She grew up and the time rangers grew to be called Time Observers or “people above” because of there futuristic powers. One day a accident happened with the villain Toxic and Kiza killing his father (who had killed Crystal and Kiza’s mother from a power breakout), which made Kuri want to rewind time and stop the two accidents from occurring but she was stopped by the others because she wasn’t ready to change history yet. The Time Observers taught her magic and all sorts of spells over the years and when time grew a huge black monster appeared and started destroying everything in site with no stop, Kuri was horrified by the destruction going around to which she used a forbidden magic and turned back time to events that she saw and turned back to the age of 8 when the two accidents occurred and the side affects started to appear were each time she uses her magic she coughs up blood, she was immuned to it thanks to her mothers blood but thanks to the forbidden technique it was re opened again. From here she grew up day by day watching the events and changing a bit of history for the better, never forgetting the boy who helped her for years.