• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

No, Sylvia had flown into the cafeteria, bloomed a huge forest of roses, then collapsed. Soon after, Kibou and Recovery Girl followed and found her passed out at the entrance and began tending to her when Jack grew pissed and killed the wolf with Crystal's help.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Oh so then we’re just in her office for no reason cause she’s not there lol. Makes no difference for Kaylee since she isn’t hurt but maybe for Kenji and Yasumi

Probably. I'll be sure to voice things more often if I can from now on. Sometimes I'm not able to, though, because of happenings irl. Also, if it's okay with you guys, I might use this RP for a fanfic. I originally had a thing where Sylvia, Jack, and Lucy were still 7, 9, and 5 respectively, and Sylvia had just gotten poisoned so Ace asked All Might in U.A. to protect the kiddos as best as possible, so the Reviars (and Kouki) would've had interactions with the students while they had just moved into their dorms and they would know them when they were little kids, but I was thinking this would be an AU outcome of Sylvia's story.

So basically, Sylvia becomes Link and has way too many adventures in way too many universes and timelines.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Also will we have to do the thing where the teachers go to everybody's house and try to convince their parents to let them stay in the dorms

Jayblade

Yeah I guess Kirishima and Deku can go, also I have previously controlled Deku but would someone else want the part, because I'm not that great at acting as him

Jayblade

Ok... Then they wouldn't go to her house, also I don't how it works at UA but I feel like they would have your data and know that her parents are dead

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alright so this is where I’m at right now. We need to move back to the cafeteria to regroup with recovery girl. Uhhh I’ll set up some of the list stuff and you guys brain storm for the next arc. It’ll be arc 3 which is after the hero and villain training. Ideas go

Alright so this is where I’m at right now. We need to move back to the cafeteria to regroup with recovery girl. Uhhh I’ll set up some of the list stuff and you guys brain storm for the next arc. It’ll be arc 3 which is after the hero and villain training. Ideas go
Kuri has something to talk about with the heroes and Crystal won’t be able to come

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Wait I forgot which one Kuri was. I’m starting to get the gist of which character is which and I think I got it but yours are the last to illude me. Like Kuri Kiza or something

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alright if I'm using levels 1-10 in the power scaling system the reference goes like this.

Using Deku is an easy reference point. Deku is at level 10..he's Op like he should be. Another reference would be like...Kirishima and some of the other stronger teachers out there. Kirishima and those teachers would be like level 8. Another example are stronger pro heroes that aren't teachers such as Todoroki and Bakugo who would be sitting at level 9

Dropping down a little farther I'd range the Big 3 at level 5 with the exception of Jack being closer to a 6 considering his mass amounts of reserves.

The first years would all be around level 1 and 2 and a rare case of level 3 which I think the only first year who should be level 3 is crystal since she was the prodigy. The rest of the students are sitting at level 1 currently. I'll finish the list and post.

This is just for future reference so that way when fighting against villains...or anyone really...you have an understanding of how strong or how utterly weak your character would be in comparison to the opponent. You could factor in rage, but at most rage would only add 1 level and sometimes not even that.

So kiza is the one that released the wolves yes? Which makes Kuri the time girl?
Correct my friend
Alright if I'm using levels 1-10 in the power scaling system the reference goes like this.

Using Deku is an easy reference point. Deku is at level 10..he's Op like he should be. Another reference would be like...Kirishima and some of the other stronger teachers out there. Kirishima and those teachers would be like level 8. Another example are stronger pro heroes that aren't teachers such as Todoroki and Bakugo who would be sitting at level 9

Dropping down a little farther I'd range the Big 3 at level 5 with the exception of Jack being closer to a 6 considering his mass amounts of reserves.

The first years would all be around level 1 and 2 and a rare case of level 3 which I think the only first year who should be level 3 is crystal since she was the prodigy. The rest of the students are sitting at level 1 currently. I'll finish the list and post.

This is just for future reference so that way when fighting against villains...or anyone really...you have an understanding of how strong or how utterly weak your character would be in comparison to the opponent. You could factor in rage, but at most rage would only add 1 level and sometimes not even that.
I love how you put “utterly weak” in there

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
I just had to stress it because some people don't like to rp their character being COMPLETELY overpowered by someone else. People already don't like rping in a battle where their character loses, but they especially don't like it when they have to rp their character being thrashed by someone extremely powerful. Which is why I put that in there. Sometimes your character is GONNA GET SMASHED ON but that's just the fact of the matter. Deal with it lmaooo