• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Here's an incomplete list of the quirks and levels. It's still missing teachers but like I said. Chalk Deku up as level 10 and kirishima as level 8. Other than that if you know any of the quirks that I'm missing on here then please tell me so I can fill in my blanks. Lastly, obviously this list isn't final. As the students get better the levels will increase of course. They won't be weak forever xD I refrained from giving levels still to some of the villains as we haven't seen them in action yet or heard the things that they've done and such. If you have any idea of a level for your villain then please also tell me and I'll be happy to add it on there where it fits.

Student Hero List
-Kenji (Quirk: WildFire) (1)
-Kokoro (Quirk: Joy) (1)
-Nobu (Quirk: Stretch) (1)
-Sylvia (Quirk: Floral Angel) (1)
-Crystal (Quirk: Ice) (2)
-Jorino (Quirk: idk)
-Ingo (Quirk: Dragshift) (1)
-Ritsu (Quirk: EarthBending) (1)
-Miyata (Quirk: idk)
-Yasumi (Quirk: Blood Control) (1)
-Manuel (Quirk: idk)
-Kibou (Quirk: idk) (1)
-Aina (Quirk: idk) (1)
-Katsuo (Quirk: idk) (1)

Big Three
-Jack (Quirk: Atmosphere) (6)
-Yuzuru (Quirk: Magma) (5)
-Max (Quirk: Akhult) (5)

Villain List
-Toxic (Quirk: idk) (9)
-Kaylee (Quirk: Stolen Kiss) (2)
-Kiza (Quirk: idk)
-Shinji (Quirk: idk)
-Ancient (Quirk: King of Dinosaurs) (9)

Time Observer
-Kuri (Quirk: Time)

Last edited:
Here's an incomplete list of the quirks and levels. It's still missing teachers but like I said. Chalk Deku up as level 10 and kirishima as level 8. Other than that if you know any of the quirks that I'm missing on here then please tell me so I can fill in my blanks. Lastly, obviously this list isn't final. As the students get better the levels will increase of course. They won't be weak forever xD I refrained from giving levels still to some of the villains as we haven't seen them in action yet or heard the things that they've done and such. If you have any idea of a level for your villain then please also tell me and I'll be happy to add it on there where it fits.

Student Hero List
-Kenji (Quirk: WildFire) (1)
-Kokoro (Quirk: Joy) (1)
-Nobu (Quirk: Stretch) (1)
-Sylvia (Quirk: Flower) (1)
-Crystal (Quirk: Ice) (3)
-Jorino (Quirk: idk)
-Ingo (Quirk: Dragshift) (1)
-Ritsu (Quirk: EarthBending) (1)
-Miyata (Quirk: idk)
-Yasumi (Quirk: Blood Control) (1)
-Manuel (Quirk: idk)
-Kibou (Quirk: idk) (1)
-Aina (Quirk: idk) (1)
-Katsuo (Quirk: idk) (1)

Big Three
-Jack (Quirk: Atmosphere) (6)
-Yuzuru (Quirk: Magma) (5)
-Max (Quirk: Akhult) (5)

Villain List
-Toxic (Quirk: idk) (9)
-Kaylee (Quirk: Stolen Kiss) (2)
-Kiza (Quirk: Azure)
-Shinji (Quirk: idk)
-Ancient (Quirk: King of Dinosaurs) (9)

Time observers
-Kuri (Quirk: Time)
fixed it for you

I mean, I think we should just rp and agree on no-one pretending their character is god? I don't really like the idea of an rng based result, because let's be honest, It doesn't make a lot of sense. For example, while I could think about some strategy until we get there, I don't think Yasumi could win if he were to fight Kenji one on one right now. In fact, most people would win/lose sorely based on quirk matchups, so I think we should just randomize the matchups and see what people can come up with. If someone keeps pulling levelups and new powers out of their ass and/or keeps dodging everything, we could just agree on that character losing, no?

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alright yeah Yasumi I like your idea. So the Sports Festival fight matchups will be randomized. All I can say is...we're all first years. No one is god. Know what your quirk does and know what your opponent's quirk does. Don't be stupid lmao its rude to say it like that but i mean come on. Just think about it a bit before you post ya know. Common sense and all.

Uh, Sylvia's quirk is technically called Floral Angel, and it's an amalgam of her mom and dad's quirks (mom was Bloom and dad was Fallen Angel. There's a whole story to how their parents ended up dying because of the dad's quirk, but Sylvia and Lucy were far too young to remember (Lucy was a year old and Sylvia was three, while Jack was five). Jack is the only one who knows, as he and the kids had seen it happen with their own eyes. The incident traumatized Jack, though, and he usually refuses to talk about it (but eventually spills the beans to Ace and Kouki, who become integral in their recovery process as kids).

Basically, Jack is probably the most scarred child out of all of them.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Thats why I made the list since it kinda helps with seeing who stacks up against who to give a better idea to those who don't exactly know. However its not that useful for the sports festival since they're all first years anyways, but it'll become more useful in villain fights.

And thanks for Sylvia's qurik. I didn't know what it was called that's all xD

Uh, Sylvia's quirk is technically called Floral Angel, and it's an amalgam of her mom and dad's quirks (mom was Bloom and dad was Fallen Angel. There's a whole story to how their parents ended up dying because of the dad's quirk, but Sylvia and Lucy were far too young to remember (Lucy was a year old and Sylvia was three, while Jack was five). Jack is the only one who knows, as he and the kids had seen it happen with their own eyes. The incident traumatized Jack, though, and he usually refuses to talk about it (but eventually spills the beans to Ace and Kouki, who become integral in their recovery process as kids).

Basically, Jack is probably the most scarred child out of all of them.
we have so many things in common

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I'm not trying to hate or anything, I know Crystal is the prodigy, but I think that if we are sticking to that list thing she should not be a 3

Also, no one is allowed to say 'their attack landed' without giving the other fighter a chance to react. In some cases, it could be a strong gust of wind that's very hard to avoid, like in Jack's or Deku's case (Deku's when he uses his speed to create gusts of wind and stuff) and maybe with the right quirk or mental preparation, someone could even dodge that. For instance, if Jack was fighting against his teacher, Iida, Iida could easily use Recipro Burst to avoid it normally.

Also, Kibou's quirk is Luck and Aina's quirk is Love Control. Basically, Love Control makes people want to either be friends or develop crushes, so Aina plays pacifist-matchmaker on the battlefield. Her quirk isn't the most... I don't know the word, but I guess "useful" for a hero? But there are some stranger heroes out there, such as the laughing hero, so it's not too far fetched.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yeah that was the other thing with PvP, you absolutely cannot autohit. You have to rp it like you're attempting to hit them with something because they always get the chance to respond. Now how hard the move is to respond to is simply determined by that character's strength which should be apparent thanks to the list, but they still get the option to at least try and dodge xD

Jayblade

Also, no one is allowed to say 'their attack landed' without giving the other fighter a chance to react. In some cases, it could be a strong gust of wind that's very hard to avoid, like in Jack's or Deku's case (Deku's when he uses his speed to create gusts of wind and stuff) and maybe with the right quirk or mental preparation, someone could even dodge that. For instance, if Jack was fighting against his teacher, Iida, Iida could easily use Recipro Burst to avoid it normally.

Also, Kibou's quirk is Luck and Aina's quirk is Love Control. Basically, Love Control makes people want to either be friends or develop crushes, so Aina plays pacifist-matchmaker on the battlefield. Her quirk isn't the most... I don't know the word, but I guess "useful" for a hero? But there are some stranger heroes out there, such as the laughing hero, so it's not too far fetched.
is this an example of what your saying: Kenji attacked Kaylee, his powerful blast landed and she became injured

Also, to make things more fair, I think everyone should post the "stats" for their OC(s).
In MHA the characters had "stats" which the autor made public in the official character book, here's the stats:

Power:
Speed:
Technique:
Intelligence:
Cooperativeness:

The stats go from 1-5. I'd think it'd be cool to have them, as we could consult them when fighting and see, for example, if OC A is faster than OC B and thus if he's able to dodge that punch or not? Let me know what you think

Yeah that was the other thing with PvP, you absolutely cannot autohit. You have to rp it like you're attempting to hit them with something because they always get the chance to respond. Now how hard the move is to respond to is simply determined by that character's strength which should be apparent thanks to the list, but they still get the option to at least try and dodge xD
Oh cool, I used to RP like that but it seems like most people on pokecharms dont do that, glad to see someone else uses it. I agree, we should do it like that

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yeah that's a good one.

Other commons ones are like "A hit B with a powerful kick which sent B crashing to the ground and then A hit B in the face with a punch and kept hitting them."

Just crap like that.

and I actually love where Satokuye is going with this. I had the same thing in mind for a while so I think it'll be a good thing to have.

Jayblade

I added stats onto my bio before, but i'll put them here too.

Kenji (quirk)
Power: 4
Speed: 4
Technique: 2
Intelligence: around 3 or 4
Cooperativeness: 3

Kenji (physical)
Power: 3
technique: 2
Intelligence: 3 or 4

Last edited:
Sylvia

Power: 1
Speed: 3
Technique: 3
Intelligence: 4
Cooperation: 5

---

Jack

Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 3

---

Lucy

Speed: 5
Technique: 5
Intelligence: 3
Cooperation: 2

(Lucy's shy with new people because she's had bullies calling her 'Demon Child' despite her quirk only having the physical features of a demon. I mean seriously, who sees a white-colored demon?! That's just plain rude.)

Oh and obviously, I'm following the official serie's stats, but if any of you have any idea about a certain stat that you think should be added, just say it (Like, idk, if you want to split Power into Physical Strength and Quirk Power or something like that)

Lucy is the offense of the family, Sylvia is the defense, and Jack is the technique, balance, and intelligence. He's the smartest of them all because he's the oldest, but they are all similarly smart for their age and intelligent. Technically, Lucy's quirk doesn't cause that much damage, but she knows pressure points and how to hit someone where it hurts. Of course, she is a pacifist otherwise, like Sylvia, but she's not afraid to attack when it's necessary. Sylvia, on the other hand, focuses on using mostly technique for defensive maneuvers and tries to turn it around on other people.

Y'know, when she's... not coughing up blood and stuff.

Crystal

Power: 4/ 3 (without quirk)

Kuri

Technique: 4
Cooperativeness: 5

Kiza

Power: 5
Cooperativeness: 2

Kiza (quirk)
Power: 5
Cooperativeness: 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayblade

I forgot to add my other character stats
Nobu
Technique: 2

Shinji

Daisuke (just a background character for now but I thought I'd give him stats)

Oh, I guess I should give stats to my other characters, too. Not Kouki, though, he has absolutely no combative use.

Kibou
Technique: 5

Aina
Speed: 2
Cooperativeness: 5