• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we could finish it off tomorrow or whenever you think its time...

I got another question in that regard... will there be a villain already impersonating a teacher from the get go or will they come in later as a surprise new teacher? another thought... how does a villain become a UA teacher?do they use a stolen identity or just a thought... perhaps a teacher that goes from being a hero becomes a villain? whatever decision you make is fine by me...

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Holy, Stinking, SUPERCRAP

I've had IRL stuff to deal with so I haven't really been active on charms for the past two days and that resulted in the rp bolting ahead of where I was. I apparently missed the entire opening ceremony and the exams have already begun. I feel like I won't be able to keep up with this kinda speed. I really like all the cool quirks and everything, but I think I should drop out of the rp. I have school to worry about and other rps and I will end up dragging people behind and I don't want to do that. I love how active people are and I really wanted to join this rp and show off my characters, but I just don't want to slow others down or get this far behind. I hope y'all understand.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
you could always make always add the opening ceremony in your next comment anyways and just simply add the robot fight afterwards... I doubt anyone will object...

sorry for zooming on without ya! hope you can still catch up...
I really don't mind that you went on ahead, as I said, I don't want to drag anyone behind. I'll try to catch up and make a post tonight, hopefully, I won't get this far behind again though.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
we could finish it off tomorrow or whenever you think its time...

I got another question in that regard... will there be a villain already impersonating a teacher from the get go or will they come in later as a surprise new teacher? another thought... how does a villain become a UA teacher?do they use a stolen identity or just a thought... perhaps a teacher that goes from being a hero becomes a villain? whatever decision you make is fine by me...
He’d probably be a pretty unknown villain to the public so he could be probably be a surprise new teacher and get away with it.

I've refined their personalities a bit since I used them in that RP over a year ago, so I'm not sure they'll pull this exact reaction again lol.

@Grand Master Koop

This is what I meant by the Birds

Gweneira: Ahah, veerry clever. Zidane x Dissection Table. Best ship by far
Don't tear him apart! I have so many plans with him!
I can come up with ideas all day! though to be fair many of them would basically be either repeats or super similar... (kinda like they already are now...)

@DarkHydraT How is Donia and Yu going to meet? when the 0 point robot comes. you said Donia is prideful so she might not want help or maybe she will accept it since you know... big 0 point robot. I'm pretty sure Yu will gladly accept the help as he wouldn't want to fight it by himself...
I personally thought that Donia would fight the 0 point robot and be outmatched and at risk of getting blasted before Yu used his quirk to get her to safety. If you have any other ideas, then I would like to hear them

@DarkHydraT, Donia can control fire right? Would she be able to control Yusuke’s fire? It would make sense.
Donia can conjure and create fire, so she could control Yusuke's fire if he doesn't resist too much. Fire that isn't conjured by her is harder to control after all

He’d probably be a pretty unknown villain to the public so he could be probably be a surprise new teacher and get away with it.

I’ve actually got a plan in mind for the class 1-B teacher, and entire backstory worked out.

Although, I feel it’d be kinda odd to have multiple villains in the school simultaneously under the pretense of being a faculty member.

I assume we wait a little while longer for some other people to either get their posts in or get extra points first ,but when we finally do it. Im guessing Donia will attack first and; Yusuke, Yu, ,and Furuya will will jump in and assist with the other following behind them? and when the robot inevitably falls Yu catches Donia... and probably lands o his face in the process... but its okay cause he's rubbery so it shouldn't hurt that badly. then furuya pulls everyone out of danger when the robot inevitably falls over? im not entirely sure how it will piece together ,but thats a rough idea...

Last edited:

Jayblade

I assume we wait a little while longer for some other people to either get their posts in or get extra points first ,but when we finally do it. Im guessing Donia will attack first and; Yusuke, Yu, ,and Furuya will will jump in and assist with the other following behind them? and when the robot inevitably falls Yu catches Donia... and probably lands o his face in the process... but its okay cause he's rubbery so it shouldn't hurt that badly. then furuya pulls everyone out of danger when the robot inevitably falls over? im not entirely sure how it will piece together ,but thats a rough idea...
Yusuke would help with a bit of convincing, if someone needs saving or something.

But now that’s we’ve skipped to the 0 pointer, how many points would everyone be on I can make a list. Nothing ridiculous.
Yusuke would have around 45 villain points and about 23 rescue points, if anybody has complaints tell me.

I am down with it, I'll get a post out sooner or later

Zidane would have about 47 villain points and maybe 5 hero points, feel like they would prioritize destroying robots since the smell of the gas is less than pleasant.

As for Donia, she would probably have about 50 villain points and 3 hero points. The numbers can be altered if either character feels excessive

Oooh, idea! What if Chemist Gwen shot at Zidane, in an attempt to get him to use his gas? We can work out the bumps later, but it should be possible
Hmmm, I try to keep her antics, even those that put others at risk as accidents. I wouldn't exactly want to tip her to actively injuring people just for her hobbies. Makes her less approachable on a whole.

I imagine he could inadvertently be aimed, maybe she was shooting at something near him, or she just made a big oof and missed her initial target.

What've you got in mind though?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yusuke would help with a bit of convincing, if someone needs saving or something.

But now that’s we’ve skipped to the 0 pointer, how many points would everyone be on I can make a list. Nothing ridiculous.
Yusuke would have around 45 villain points and about 23 rescue points, if anybody has complaints tell me.
Ruriko would probably have... 7 at most villain points. No idea exactly how many hero points, but probably around 30 or so?

Hmmm, I try to keep her antics, even those that put others at risk as accidents. I wouldn't exactly want to tip her to actively injuring people just for her hobbies. Makes her less approachable on a whole.

I imagine he could inadvertently be aimed, maybe she was shooting at something near him, or she just made a big oof and missed her initial target.

What've you got in mind though?
Well, I personally am envisioning Zidane fighting a 2 point robot and creating a gas cloud to launch him on top of the robot to stab his kilij through the head. If Chemist Gwen shoots the robot before Zidane ignites the gas and the robot falls his way, he'd jump out of the way to not get squished and probably reprimand them before leaving. He'd have no reason to ignite the gas after the robot is defeated, that would give Chemist Gwen a great opportunity to gather gas

Jayblade

I’ll make a list so far here:
Yusuke:Villain Points: 45- Rescue Points: 23- Total Score: 68

Yu Wu: Villain Points: 40- Rescue Points: 30- Total Score: 70

Zasha: Villain Points: 6- Rescue Points: 50- Total Score: 56

Zidane: Villain Points: 47- Rescue Points: 5- Total Score: 52

Donia: Villain Points: 50- Rescue Points: 3- Total Score: 53

Benjiro: Villain Points: 51- Rescue Points: 22-Total Score: 73

Manuel: Villain Points: 40- Rescue Points: 8- Total Score: 48

Triplets: 30 points each, don’t know the specifics.

Ruriko: Villain Points: 7- Rescue Points: 30- Total Score: 37
So far Yu has the highest score.

Last edited:
Character Sheet:
Name
: Aoki Nowi
Height: 5'2 (1.58 meters)
Physical Appearance: Reddish brown hair styled in a chin length bob, she has dark brown eyes and a slim build.
Personality: Aoki is eccentric, easily gets excited when seeing something of interest. Outgoing and friendly, she might be difficult to hang around due to her tendencies. A tech lover, she loves to do experiment and test out anything that interest her.
Casual Clothing: Aoki wears a blue tank top under a brown jacket, dark blue shorts with black stockings and white sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: Brown boots, blue shots and a red crop top. Has a pair of round googles on her head and an arm crossbow on her right arm.
Quirk and description of it: Brain-Jack: Aoki can access her victim’s mind by hijacking their brain and manipulating their brain waves. She can only do this though direct contact with either the head or any other nerves that are directly connected to one’s brain.
Other Details:

Well, I personally am envisioning Zidane fighting a 2 point robot and creating a gas cloud to launch him on top of the robot to stab his kilij through the head. If Chemist Gwen shoots the robot before Zidane ignites the gas and the robot falls his way, he'd jump out of the way to not get squished and probably reprimand them before leaving. He'd have no reason to ignite the gas after the robot is defeated, that would give Chemist Gwen a great opportunity to gather gas
Sure, I could work with that sequence. Though Gwenerys might bite back in response to that reprimand.

Jayblade

Character Sheet:
Name
: Aoki Nowi
Height: 5'2 (1.58 meters)
Physical Appearance: Reddish brown hair styled in a chin length bob, she has dark brown eyes and a slim build.
Personality: Aoki is eccentric, easily gets excited when seeing something of interest. Outgoing and friendly, she might be difficult to hang around due to her tendencies. A tech lover, she loves to do experiment and test out anything that interest her.
Casual Clothing: Aoki wears a blue tank top under a brown jacket, dark blue shorts with black stockings and white sneakers.
Hero/Villain outfit: Brown boots, blue shots and a red crop top. Has a pair of round googles on her head and an arm crossbow on her right arm.
Quirk and description of it: Brain-Jack: Aoki can access her victim’s mind by hijacking their brain and manipulating their brain waves. She can only do this though direct contact with either the head or any other nerves that are directly connected to one’s brain.
Other Details:
Accepted.

Quick question: Do you guys think the Yakuza would still be around at all? I really like their inclusion in MHA so I wasn’t just wondering.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Accepted.

Quick question: Do you guys think the Yakuza would still be around at all? I really like their inclusion in MHA so I wasn’t just wondering.
Well, proba-

I mean, probably. Crime is always a thing, regardless of time period
...yeah this.

If I do make another character, I might consider making them a Yakuza...

Jayblade

Name: Hirotoshi Takasugi
Height: 5’11
Physical Appearance: He has dark purple hair, See hairstyle in pfp. He has yellow eyes along with a slim build, not very muscular. He has a scar on his cheek, and has only one eye.
Clothing: He pretty much always where’s an all black bar tending suit, apart from his tie which is red. Along this he wears the signature plague doctor mask, which covers only his mouth. He has two piercings in each ear.
Personality: He is a man who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He has no problem with killing anyone: Heroes, criminals and even other Yakuza. He doesn’t like being kept under rules either.
Quirk and description: Weaponise: Togata can create a blade coming out of any part of his body. Whether this be a small blade of a knife or that of a sword, he can produce any size. These blades can cut someone in half effortlessly. If the blade is big enough it may weigh him down though.
Other Details: He had a terrible childhood. His father much like him wasn’t part of the Yakuza and his mother was just an ordinary woman. One night his dad came home pissed off because the Yakuza base got raided by the police and heroes. His mom stood up to him for treating her like dirt: He shot her right in front of Togata. He then turned to Togata, giving him his cheek scar.
He lost his eye when his quirk first manifested, he scratched it at the worst time, his finger turned into a blade.

Last edited: