• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OHHHHH!

I actually have a solid idea for the new school nurse, however, the character in question is kinda Season 4 Spoilers so non-manga readers should avoid reading:

You could use Eri. She should be around an adult now, 17-18ish iirc. It's not unlikely that she would've gotten hired by UA. Her quirk Rewind would also be perfect for healing since she could restore just about any injury anybody receives.

I think that'd solve our healer issues without a problem, though we'd have to keep healing posts vague since the character in question is a bit of a thing.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
OHHHHH!

I actually have a solid idea for the new school nurse, however, the character in question is kinda Season 4 Spoilers so non-manga readers should avoid reading:

You could use Eri. She should be around an adult now, 17-18ish iirc. It's not unlikely that she would've gotten hired by UA. Her quirk Rewind would also be perfect for healing since she could restore just about any injury anybody receives.

I think that'd solve our healer issues without a problem, though we'd have to keep healing posts vague since the character in question is a bit of a thing.
She's... probably 16.
Probably a little too young, but still no objection from me, she'd have gotten better control of her Quirk over that time for sure...

EDIT: Just checked, her birthday somewhat recently passed in the manga, so 16-17.

OHHHHH!

That's... actually a really good idea. Then again, I'm a manga reader, so there aren't really any spoilers for me and my opinion might not be the best judge of what is right for this RP.

Okay, was a bit confused as I couldn't find any reference to Donia in your last post. Then again, it could very well be that Yu mistook her fireballs for Yusuke's fire
I mentioned 2 fire quirk users. The reason why I didn't say Donia was because Yu never talked to her yet though I can easily edit that though and add another reference as well. It would be easy on my part of course.

Funny enough Konju giving the kid ice cream was partially there for a jojo reference...
u2fcgl977nq11.jpg

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Quick question, since I'm a little late on getting caught up with the current standing in the rp, would it be ok if I used an npc to boost my character's rescue score, (We might have gone over this in the discussion already but I don't remember). I'd just be using a random student who is taking the test.

Also for reference, I plan on my character's final scores being as follows,
Liam
Villain points: 12
Rescue points 43

Hisako
Villain points: 37
Rescue points: 15

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Quick question, since I'm a little late on getting caught up with the current standing in the rp, would it be ok if I used an npc to boost my character's rescue score, (We might have gone over this in the discussion already but I don't remember). I'd just be using a random student who is taking the test.

Also for reference, I plan on my character's final scores being as follows,
Liam
Villain points: 12
Rescue points 43

Hisako
Villain points: 37
Rescue points: 15
Sorry for the late reply, yeah that’s fine.

Shall we finish up the 0 pointer now.

OHHHHH!

Since she is so young, I’d suggest making her an apprentice/trainee working under a more experienced nurse.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Everyone still interested in this? I just feel it’s starting to die, that might just be me though.
It's still been posted in really recently, so it's no-

This is what you consider starting to die? I think it’s fine for now, I for one am still in (even if I am pretty slow) I’m pretty sure Hydra’s just been offline today. He’s pretty reliable, so I’m sure he’ll get to it as soon as he’s back.
Aaand this is why I wish I could come on here when I can't sleep.
I always want to say something that's already been said.
But yeah, it's nowhere near dying.

@Godjacob yeah... finals are pretty tough anywho since the robot fight is over you could always go ahead and through a two numbers (villain/rescue points) for the score your character would have gained. thats what most of us did since nobody wants to write 30+ villain or rescue points. You could have a flashback of sorts where Asami looks back and remebers fighting the robots). Sorry for zooming on without you. hope you can still catch up. also good luck with those finals.

@Godjacob yeah... finals are pretty tough anywho since the robot fight is over you could always go ahead and through a two numbers (villain/rescue points) for the score your character would have gained. thats what most of us did since nobody wants to write 30+ villain or rescue points. You could have a flashback of sorts where Asami looks back and remebers fighting the robots). Sorry for zooming on without you. hope you can still catch up. also good luck with those finals.

No it's fine, you guys deserve to still RP and not hold up on my lone account. Finals just came at the worst time is all. I'll work on a reply when I can and try to catch up quickly. Though my replies may be...sporadic, this week. For clear reasons. Apologies to you all in advance.