• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
How would the league of villains and the yakuza interact? Would it be rivalry or possibly allies?
(The potential allies seems like a cool idea) though I was curious what other people's thoughts on the sort...
I like being rivals more, it could make for some pretty cool scenes of them facing off, neither one holding back. Yakuza will probably be introduced later, just so the league get their fair share of spotlight.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Kai chisaki is likely still imprisoned though...(unless the yakuza can break him out...)

Question though... would anyone object to Konju being a high ranking member like a boss of sorts?
Even then, he wouldn't be a threat...

Name: Hirotoshi Togata
Height: 5’11
Physical Appearance: He has dark purple hair, See hairstyle in pfp. He has yellow eyes along with a slim build, not very muscular. He has a scar on his cheek, and has only one eye.
Clothing: He pretty much always where’s an all black bar tending suit, apart from his tie which is red. Along this he wears the signature plague doctor mask, which covers only his mouth. He has two piercings in each ear.
Personality: He is a man who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. He has no problem with killing anyone: Heroes, criminals and even other Yakuza. He doesn’t like being kept under rules either.
Quirk and description: Weaponise: Togata can create a blade coming out of any part of his body. Whether this be a small blade of a knife or that of a sword, he can produce any size. These blades can cut someone in half effortlessly. If the blade is big enough it may weigh him down though.
Other Details: He had a terrible childhood. His father much like him wasn’t part of the Yakuza and his mother was just an ordinary woman. One night his dad came home pissed off because the Yakuza base got raided by the police and heroes. His mom stood up to him for treating her like dirt: He shot her right in front of Togata. He then turned to Togata, giving him his cheek scar.
He lost his eye when his quirk first manifested, he scratched it at the worst time, his finger turned into a blade.
Wait...
You uh... know that that's the same last name as Mirio right?

How would the league of villains and the yakuza interact? Would it be rivalry or possibly allies?
(The potential allies seems like a cool idea) though I was curious what other people's thoughts on the sort...
Probably indifference unless they try and reach out. Even then not much of a reaction.

Accepted.

Quick question: Do you guys think the Yakuza would still be around at all? I really like their inclusion in MHA so I wasn’t just wondering.
Well there is a high possibility that there’s a group that exist since the world is very big.
Yeah... I think I can almost imagine it now;
Gwenerys: ugh so repulsive...
Zidane(L head): look who's talkin...
Gwenerys: excuse me? And just who do you think you are.
Zidane(L head): oh! I'm sooo soorry your highness...
Gwenerys: so immature.
Zidane(L head): more mature than you.
Ah petty squabbles, nice.

I'd think probably indifferent to each other, until one group does something the other group planned. That would probably spur them into a rivalry. Which 0 pointer are we taking down? The one that Justin is using or a different one?

Last edited:
@ThAtGuY101 quick question: What’s Yu’s hero outfit gonna be again? Cause I have an idea but it may be waaaaay too on the nose.
tight spandex sleeveless red shirt, black leather half vest, loose white satin kung fu pants(with a red dragon wrapped around the right leg, Red satin sash, metal plated knee pads and elbow pads, maroon kung fu shoes ,and bronze brass knuckles that say "HAHA" on them(both hands).

Yu's costuime is in the spoiler above, if you have any ideas that might be better id be willing to listen... read atleast...

Sadly they would most likely be dead, as for the nurse, we’re there any healer type quirks other than recovery girl?
It's a real shame you don't exactly see any potential replacements. Unless recovery girl has some sort of plot related immortality or something... I doubt anyone got as badly injured as izuku did... though it would make sense that someone would take her place. Also it doesn't seem too unlikely for someone to have a similar ability.

Jayblade

It's a real shame you don't exactly see any potential replacements. Unless recovery girl has some sort of plot related immortality or something... I doubt anyone got as badly injured as izuku did... though it would make sense that someone would take her place. Also it doesn't seem too unlikely for someone to have a similar ability.
I mean she could still be alive, maybe she’s been able to keep herself healthy using her quirk, extending her life.

I mean she could still be alive, maybe she’s been able to keep herself healthy using her quirk, extending her life.
True though she might do that so she could enjoy a lengthy retirement...
Funny enough she probably could have had a sidekick Similar to Sir nighteye.(similar in a sense that she never mentioned them for a long time and she could have recommended her sidekick as replacement)

It's your choice of choice...

Jayblade

True though she might do that so she could enjoy a lengthy retirement...
Funny enough she probably could have had a sidekick Similar to Sir nighteye.(similar in a sense that she never mentioned them for a long time and she could have recommended her sidekick as replacement)

It's your choice of choice...
I think we should still have recovery girl, it would be pretty funny to see our char’s confusion on how she’s still alive.

I think we should still have recovery girl, it would be pretty funny to see our char’s confusion on how she’s still alive.
Yeah... I guess I could see that too;
Recovery girl: you kids need to quit pushing yourselves too hard... honestly... If I get any more stress my my white hair might gain its color so it can turn white again!
Students: sorry!
Recovery girl: some of you kids remind me of a certain hero...
*recovery girl glares at deku*
*deku jumps back and immediately starts nonstop bowing*
Deku: sorry!

Jayblade

Yeah... I guess I could see that too;
Recovery girl: you kids need to quit pushing yourselves too hard... honestly... If I get any more stress my my white hair might gain its color so it can turn white again!
Students: sorry!
Recovery girl: some of you kids remind me of a certain hero...
*recovery girl glares at deku*
*deku jumps back and immediately starts nonstop bowing*
Deku: sorry!
Yeah, you really are good at imagining scenes XD.

Yusuke will probably end up in there a few times, he tends to push him self too far in a fight.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Sadly they would most likely be dead, as for the nurse, we’re there any healer type quirks other than recovery girl?

Well.
It was stated that healing Quirks like her's are rare...

Hm, good idea.