• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

While I personally don't think that the seat numbers matter in the context of the RP, I will make a list for the students who have posted on the RP so far.
  1. @Pro Hero Dekiru Dekiru
  2. @Cloudswift Harper
  3. @_Ziruminous Tanaka
  4. @Starry Phantump Miu
  5. @FrostCrispz Jet
  6. @Excalibur Queen Aki
  7. @Excalibur Queen Sophie
  8. @Excalibur Queen Grace
  9. @SS-I Never Yuki
  10. @SS-I Never Tokoyami
  11. @SS-I Never Satsuke
  12. @Red_RiotX Tatsuya
  13. @UniverSoul Jurou
  14. @FlapJackSugaStak Cliff
  15. @Riverrunner Ayato
  16. @Mystic Zander Tashi
  17. @Tatzu Vel
  18. @Rohan Kishibe Kenny
  19. @RhythmThief Shounouchi
I don't really know about @YourLittleSylvia's characters. :p

Grace is a substitute teacher (for All Might) and an Assistant Nurse.

Aki si 9 and Grace is a teacher, why are they in the list?

Aki is a genius.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Sounds good. I'll make one, so now we have 22.
Also, this will be important later. Minor spoilers, so it's being put in a spoiler.
Behold, the first of the Big Three!!!
Name: Enero Konbata
Alignment: Hero-In-Training
One of the Big Three
Quirk: Dynamo; Enero can convert his physical energy into red plasma energy, similar to an actual Dynamo. This energy can power machines, and be used as raw power to blast at opponents. However, his Quirk is slightly uncontrollable, and without its limiters, generates a field of plasma around him what continually drains his energy overtime. If it helps, he is the Togata of this RP.
Hero Costume: His costume is the same red found on All-Might's costume. He wears a red bodysuit that's dark gray on the under arms and the inside of the thighs, as well as the lower legs. He has high-tech gauntlets, a chestpiece, a mask that is reminiscent of Soldier 76, boots, and dark gray and red padded gloves. He also has two Limiters on his fore arms; these respond to his voice and can be unlocked if necessary.
Super Moves:
Dynamic Punch: Enero surrounds his fist with plasma and delivers a blow to his opponent powerful enough to break concrete.
Omega Surge: Enero clasps his hands together as if performing the final stance of a Kamehameha. He then fires an intense, crimson-red blast at his foe(s).
Hero Name: Dynamo
Personality: Enero is strong-willed, and courageous. He is prepared to make any sacrifices necessary to complete a mission, but only if those sacrifices don't harm another human being, especially his allies.
Appearance: Enero has reddish-black hair, similar to Ruby Rose (I don't watch RWBY). His eyes are an energetic blood-red. Despite his violent shades of color, he nonetheless appears cheerful, determined, and friendly. He's also very muscular and athletic.
Skills besides Quirk: Enero likes to run, has plenty of energy, and as mentioned, is athletic. He's also very smart, and can program.

Sounds good. I'll make one, so now we have 22.
Also, this will be important later. Minor spoilers, so it's being put in a spoiler.
Behold, the first of the Big Three!!!
Name: Enero Konbata
One of the Big Three
Quirk: Dynamo; Enero can convert his physical energy into red plasma energy, similar to an actual Dynamo. This energy can power machines, and be used as raw power to blast at opponents. However, his Quirk is slightly uncontrollable, and without its limiters, generates a field of plasma around him what continually drains his energy overtime. If it helps, he is the Togata of this RP.
Hero Costume: His costume is the same red found on All-Might's costume. He wears a red bodysuit that's dark gray on the under arms and the inside of the thighs, as well as the lower legs. He has high-tech gauntlets, a chestpiece, a mask that is reminiscent of Soldier 76, boots, and dark gray and red padded gloves. He also has two Limiters on his fore arms; these respond to his voice and can be unlocked if necessary.
Super Moves:
Dynamic Punch: Enero surrounds his fist with plasma and delivers a blow to his opponent powerful enough to break concrete.
Omega Surge: Enero clasps his hands together as if performing the final stance of a Kamehameha. He then fires an intense, crimson-red blast at his foe(s).
Hero Name: Dynamo
Personality: Enero is strong-willed, and courageous. He is prepared to make any sacrifices necessary to complete a mission, but only if those sacrifices don't harm another human being, especially his allies.
Appearance: Enero has reddish-black hair, similar to Ruby Rose (I don't watch RWBY). His eyes are an energetic blood-red. Despite his violent shades of color, he nonetheless appears cheerful, determined, and friendly. He's also very muscular and athletic.
Skills besides Quirk: Enero likes to run, has plenty of energy, and as mentioned, is athletic. He's also very smart, and can program.
The big threes are 3rd years, the one who have had the experience and skills to back that title up

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I'll make two guys to fill in the blanks.

Name
: Faroke Knerioto
Quirk: Arsenal; Knerioto can generate blades out of his own energy at will; they have all of the properties of normal weapons, but Faroke can manipulate then telekinetically. These weapons are made of silver light energy; they resemble arming swords, and the handles aren't sharp, and can be given to others. If they are broken, they disintegrate They will also disintegrate if Faroke wishes for them to.
Personality: As a child, Faroke was inspired by the legends of King Arthur. He wanted to master the code of chivalry; mainly, being herioc, courageous, and most of all, putting the greater good above oneself. However, he still acts like a normal teen, if there is such thing. He's open to everybody.
Appearance: Faroke's hair was naturally dark brown. Thinking this look wasn't "knight-like" enough, he dyed it a mix of blue and yellow. His skin is the same as his counterpart's, and his eyes are a fierce blue.
Skills besides Quirk: Faroke knows martial arts, as well as how to skateboard.
Other: He is the RP's equivalent to Kirishima.

Name: Laura Miozaki
Alignment: Heroine-In-Training
Quirk: Glue; Laura can fire glue from her body; the glue is as strong as she wants it to be, and is purple, like an Elmer's Glue Stick you'd find in an elementary school. This affects her skin color, turning it into an incredibly light magenta. Her hair is lighter.
Personality: Laura is energetic, and acts a lot like her MHA counterpart. She has a thing for cute boys and girls (yeah imma make her bi cause why the hell not), and will not hesitate to make a move on somebody she likes, though her opinions can change based on personality after she learns more about his or her personality.
Appearance: As stated, her skin is strangely colored. Her eyes are still normal, though are heterochromatic. One is blue and yellow; the other is brown and green. Despite this, she is attractive nonetheless. Her hair is long and curly, reaching to her middle back.
Skills besides Quirk: She knows how to shred, and is good at doing gymnastics, making her an expert at flipping, somersaulting, etc.
Other: She is the equivalent to Ashido.

Hiiiiii, I'm still here, if no one is actually doing 22 then ya know I can do it but just don't mind me
also when is someone going to post? most preferably @SS-I Never as Aizawa so we can get into the class activities

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So should Jurou power up to green(his strongest form) for a brief moment to throw the ball. If so, I think he'd get something around 700-800 meters and if not, should Jurou even power up to begin with, since he's already buff as is.

@UniverSoul and @Tatzu I personally think you guys made your scores way too big. In the anime, Bakugo only got 705 meters on his ball throw, and he's Bakugo. His quirk is no joke, and everyone acknowledged that in the show. I had Yuki have a higher score as her quirk's power is very comparable to strength of Deku, but she has better control of her quirk as it isn't new to her unlike Deku.

I think that 800 is way too much, especially because it's early in the story/RP, and we shouldn't have our quirks be that overpowered. I'd say 720 meters at maximum.

Unless @Pro Hero Dekiru says otherwise, and I'm the one thinking unrationally or something.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
@UniverSoul and @Tatzu I personally think you guys made your scores way too big. In the anime, Bakugo only got 705 meters on his ball throw, and he's Bakugo. His quirk is no joke, and everyone acknowledged that in the show. I had Yuki have a higher score as her quirk's power is very comparable to strength of Deku, but she has better control of her quirk as it isn't new to her unlike Deku.

I think that 800 is way too much, especially because it's early in the story/RP, and we shouldn't have our quirks be that overpowered. I'd say 720 meters at maximum.

Unless @Pro Hero Dekiru says otherwise, and I'm the one thinking unrationally or something.
Oh its all good, I can always tone it down, I did say that it was going to be around 700-800 meters so its fine.

oh, Bakugo only got 705? I'll tone it down, I had assumed he got 900 or something, I'll go ahead and change it now