• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: New Class in Session Discussion

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Okay, accepted.
That only leaves two more;
I call dibs on filling those spots, unless you guys want to take two actual characters from the show to fill those spots.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Actually, if not them, I'll take it.
I mean no offense, but you already have more than one OC.
I only have one, therefore I'd like to fill that position.

Name: Sudeni Haru
Alignment: Good
Quirk
: Momentum Manipulation: can store or remove the momentum of an object, and release it at any given time. So long as the object is within 25 meters of her, she can control its momentum.
Personality
: she has an air of self importance about her, and doesn’t like to be around stupid people. Witty and rhetorical, she sees herself above a majority of her class.
Appearance: her hair is long and black, with two strands going down the sides. Her left eye is a topas green, and her right is a light blue. Her heroes outfit resembles a female sailor’s uniform.
Skills besides Quirk: has a noticeably high reaction time, can go without blinking for up to 4 and a half minutes.
Other: tends to exhale often, as a side affect of her quirk.

Pro Hero Dekiru

You're good; just two things.
1. When you mean good, you mean UA student, right?
2. You might need to read over the RP to understand where it is now.

Ok so, Dekiru, are you 100% going to play the second character? because if you want I could play the second character and SS-I Never, when are you going to post as Aizawa? I think everyone's interacted enough, I know there are some people who haven't posted yet but it's taking forever and we should move on, we could just say the people who haven't posted are late and go from there

Since Dekiru is supposed to be Deku I wonder if he will also have his particular...Quirk...
boku_no_hero_academia__cornered_by_exvnir-dawgcau.jpg

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eh, it's not that bad of a spoiler, but I'll explain it to you in one word, "harem".

Though, the real question remains. Who shall be part of Dekiru's harem?
Inner Me: Are you sure this is necessary?
This is always necessary.
Then again, who's to put the other bois out of the question? Anyone could get a harem if the so desire, therefore the true question is, who's will have a harem in the first place? Dekiru obviously.

I believe its okay if your oc knows his stuff on Heroes, seeing as Eraserhead isnt in the light a lot. Even so, his quirk would get attention nonetheless, so his name would be out there.

I have my reasoning.
Tashi hasnt studied Heroes in the way Deku has, but he has studied UA itself extensively. Tashi's a pretty nervous guy underneath (as stated in his bio) and wanted to know what he was getting himself into. He researched past on campus injuries, dropout rate, the teaching staff and all there backgrounds....the works.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dekiru:
Oh.
OH HELL NO!!!

But to be honest, the only two we know for SURE have a thing for him are Uraraka and Toga.
Hatsume does her thing because she's Hatsume. I don't even know about Asui.