• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Kinda reminds me of another cocky class 1A member....
Hmmm.....:?
jk I still wanna be friends.

Yeah he's basically the Bakugou of our AU. Figured we needed a guy to highlight how arrogant people who are placed in Class 1-A could be. Plus makes for a good bully & antagonist for Asami's story.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Is this rp still alive? I was looking to join. Here's my app if anyone is interested.

Bios:
Name: Arkuza Injou
Personality: Arkuza is a very energetic teenager. He loves to record everything and basically vlog his life to create memories for later. He loves making friends and being popular
Appearance: Arkuza has black hair and blue eyes. He wears a black t-shirt with a red jacket over top. As well as plain blue jeans and some black sneakers.
Likes: Cameras, Recording things, having fun, building gear,
Dislikes:
Hero name: (optional. Required later)
Quirk: King of Dinosaurs: The owner of this quirk is able to change their anatomy to that of dinosaurs. The size/power of these forms is based on control and experience over their quirk.
Quirk weakness: The user of this quirk can only transform into other species that they know the anatomy (reported) of thoroughly without risking complications of their anatomy and possibly dying. They can reduce, but not increase, the size of any of the dinosaurs they channel, reducing their power and speed accordingly.
This is limited to ancient extinct cold blooded species only. Does not include warm blooded creatures such as Saber-tooth Tigers, Woolly Mammoths or Megalodon sharks.
Costume: (optional. Does the costume give any benifits to your quirk? Required later)
History: Arkuza was born in Los Angeles, California. He's grown up around entertainment all his life and eventually started his vlogging channel. He took every opportunity he could get to rise in popularity until he became one of the best. However, after discovering his quirk Arkuza's parents told him about a school in Japan called U.A. They told him that after he went to that school, those guys could help him be whatever he wanted to be. After doing a little research on the school himself and finding the support course, the boy was captivated. He knew from then on that he wanted to get into U.A. no matter the cost. So the family packed up and moved to Japan as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

Other: Nah