• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
About the size, they're small enough to fit in your hand. About the shield, I was thinking of some sort of electric barrier. They're about as fast as someone running. If Manuel is unconscious, they just fall to the ground and deactivate. Quirks that can restrict the Bit's movement in any way would prove to be effective against Manuel, as well as Quirks that can inflict quite some damage in a short amount of time. If the opponent can just keep up the pace and never stop attacking, the Bits would deactivate due to the damage sustained.

By the way, about attacking, the Bits turn the previously mentioned shield into a weapon, disabling the shield while attacking. This transition takes a bit.

So basically Asami would be screwed XD

She is primarily a melee fighter with sharp teeth and can spit water she drinks as her only projectile. Not really much of a chance against those things.

We at the entrance exams yet?
We're loading on on the train to get there.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So basically Asami would be screwed XD

She is primarily a melee fighter with sharp teeth and can spit water she drinks as her only projectile. Not really much of a chance against those things.
I see her doing quite well actually. Don't underestimate someone just because they're shy. Same if you're shy, don't think bad about yourself.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Okay, I changed the Quirk's description to fit all that we discussed. Do I have to wait for approval or do I start since I was previously accepted (sort of)?

yeah, no further info. But it might be possible that the recommended students has their own exam, separated from the regular applicants.

They actually do, it's like a race of sorts if I remember correctly.

We don't know, it's been confirmed that there's two of them in 1B though

I'm guessing it could be Ibara, just a guess, she kinda looks recommended. Or maybe someone who wasn't introduced to us yet.

Bios:
Name: Kevin Kujoh
Personality: carefree and a bit lazy, doesn't social much and doesn't care about what others think of him. Is very kind
Appearance: has short flat black hair with the bangs swiped over his right eye, not very tall or buff. Wear a red t-shirt under a black jacket, brown shorts and blue black shoes with blue tripes on the sides when not in uniform
Hero name: (optional. Required later)
Quirk: Mimic: Able to copy another person's quirk with physical contact, can not copy mutant quirks, transformation quirks or quirks that summons things.
Quirk weakness: Copied quirks have a lower development potential and power than the original using too many quirks simultaneously cause huge stamina drain, can only copy a maximum of 5 Quirks
Costume: Black skin tight shirt and pants with a dark blue stripes along the arms with leather padding sewn in them and a dark green military helmet
History: (optional)
Other: (optional)

I'll add what I missed later