• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Name: Himi Yasutake
Personality: Yasutake almost never talks, but despite this he has a very short temper. And his personality is a bit wild. One day he will listen in to you talking to him. The next day, just approching him will tick him off. He's normally kind, though, and very anti-social, despite wanting to become a hero. Loves sticky foods like Marshmellows.
Appearance: Himi has dark blue, combed and neat hair. He wears contacts, and has blue-green eyes. He usually wears boots, long black pants, and a white T-Shirt. It's rare to find him in shorts or jeans. He has caucasian skin.
Dislikes: People that act before thinking, Goats
Hero name: (optional. Required later)Arachnid Hero: Webb
Quirk: Spider Webs
Quirk weakness: If he uses he quirk too much, the webs will be stuck. The stickiness of the webs will determine how long it's stuck (sticky foods will make the webs stickier)
Costume: (optional. Does the costume give any benifits to your quirk? Required later) later.
History: (optional) N/A
Other: (optional) N/A

This work? Anything I need to change? And by the way, he can eject the webs through his finger tips, palms, toes, and foot.

Yea we’re going to skip the written exam because it doesn’t really matter, we can bring it up in dialogue but we won’t rp it. That’s just boring.

@Tamazarokon can you write down a bit of a description of what your quirk does? I get the gist of the idea but an explanation helps

Got it~!

Quirk: Spider Webs

Quirk Description: The user can eject spider webs from their feet and hands. The webs will stick to the user until the user thinks of detatching them. Eating sticky foods will increase the stickiness of the webs. Eating too many sticky foods will prevent the webs from being able to eject, though.

Also, to the Spiderman reference it actually wasn't meant to be. A friend and I were discussing quirks and he brought Spider Webs up, and gave ne permission to use it for whatever. As I was expanding the quirk (with permission on course uwu) I noticed "I'm making Spiderman" but I made sure to add a few tweaks so it wasn't literally Spiderman.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I shall edit my quirk a bit. Also how is making ear rape supposed to help anything?
Itsuko: *shrugs, then proceeds to use his ear rape quirk*

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
maybe something like the sound vibrations are powerful enough for the air pressure to becoming strong enough for damage that usually stuff like wind from hurricanes cause? Just an idea, may need nerfing

Are the students at the school yet?

We are at the entrance of the exam area. I think.

Anyway am I allowed to make another OC, for a future Class 1-A student to give a cameo appearance here to set him up for the Sports Festival down the road? Figured having someone there introduced now would be nice, and could give some backstory stuff for Asami.

Okay, here's my Class 1-A guy.

Name: Riku Tanaka
Personality: Cocky, mischievous and not afraid to show it. Loves to pull pranks and seems to love doing it to Asami in general cause she gets "premier" reactions. Is quite insecure about his faults and as such focus on those of others to feel better about himself. Wants to be a top hero to prove he is the best, not so much to actually be a hero.
Appearance: Fair skinned with spiky black hair, dark brown eyes. Wears a grey t-shirt with a black, unzipped jacket complete with a hoodie and a pair of silver cargo pants and some tennis shoes. A bit short for his age, which is a point of irritation for him.
Dislikes: Being called short (Really criticized in general), "eggheads", "slackers"
Hero name: TBD
Quirk: Chain-Cell (Emitter): Able to generate hardened steel chains from his body and manipulate them for various uses. Either as whips, constrictive restraints or even wrapping around certain body parts to act as a set of light armor or even help with melee strikes. His chains are harder depending on the amount of calcium he has consumed that day prior to their use.
Quirk weakness: Because the strength of his chains ties into how much calcium he consumes, if he has not had much for the day his chains are weak. Not to mention each use of the chains drains his "calcium meter" and if he uses all of his available calcium in said meter he will not be able to make any chains until it is filled back up.
Costume: TBD
History: TBD
Other: TBD