• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA - Heroes Of Tomorrow (discussion) (AU)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Not that it matters much but I would like to know whether or not he can affect his own gravitational pull (sort of like Ochaco but only on himself) or if he affect his mass. I guess an ultimate move would be that he somehow learns how to do this to others and either sends them flying or makes them crash into the ground

Dunno if this is a third middle finger to science, but he remains the same, just heavier or lighter. Changing someone else's weight sounds interesting though. Maybe I'll make him learn to do that later in the story.

I mean, at this point, we don’t really need to be worrying about ultimate moves... we can always cross that bridge when we get to it? Or does that sound like I’m a procrastinator who never faces her problems head-on and prefers to work around them which is entirely, completely, and utterly true?

Ignoring the fact that you just described my work ethic to a T, we don't need to think it up now, but it's fun to think of the possibilities.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Hello. First of, just wanted to say sorry that i've been inactive during the weekend. Just got caught up spending time with my girlfriend, but bunny kept me posted about stuff that happened. I really tried to answer but each time i wanted to do it something popped up. Once again sorry. Second thing I have now closed the rp. I was expecting like 6 people to join so i could keep up and still have a bit of structure to it but it seems like it just slipped away. Third thing, I understood someone tried to take a control? i guess you can call it, over the rp and i completely understand that you were frustrated with me not being active, I will be more active in the future! And last thing, i want to get some structure to the rp and any idea's to make that happen is welcome.

Oh yea before i forget. I will start the entrance exam in my next post in the rp!

Tl;dr I said sorry. The rp is now closed. I want more structure in the rp and will be more active. Sorry for the long post :)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Considering that was posted at 2:52am in my time zone I don't think that's in my posting hours. xD

I'll get it up this afternoon.