• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA - Heroes Of Tomorrow (discussion) (AU)

Is it? I don’t actually have much of a scope on weight so I’m not sure on what’s heavy or light. I didn’t mean to make him that heavy lol.

Edit: nvm I’m just an idiot and used the wrong measurement. Used kg instead of lbs.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Was hoping to join this, hope two characters is ok, if not I will get rid of one or merge the two or something.

Name: Jake Smith
Appearance:
6'8" with an athletic build. He has purple hair and yellow eyes. He wears black trainers, blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a dark grey hoodie. He has an old scar under his right eye and a tattoo of a chain around his neck.
Personality: He is smart and loyal. He can be nice but has a tendency to get angry and hates being compared to anyone as he doesn't care about who stronger and who's weaker he judges people on how they treat others and hates bullies.
Costume: His costume is a black and green overcoat, no shirt, black trousers, black boots, black gloves and a black motorcycle helmet.
Quirk: Chain Summoning - He can summon two types of spectral-looking chains from anywhere. He can summon two types, purple and green. The purple chains are slow but strong, they can smash through nearly anything and can cause heavy damage. The green chains are lighter and fast, they can be used as restraints or as a means of transportation (similar to Spider-Man's webs).
Quirk Weakness: He does have a distance limit and if he produces too many chains at once he can become disoriented and sometimes even lose consciousness entirely. His current limit is five or six chains at once.

Name: Bordie Fairchild
Codename: Fauna
Appearance: 5'6" with a slender but mature body type. She has blonde hair and blonde furred rabbit ears as well as bright green feline eyes. She also has a rabbit tail that doesn't provide any powers it's just kind of there. She wears grey leggings under a purple miniskirt, a black crop top under a baggy near see-through white t-shirt, white shoes and glasses (she doesn't need her glasses at night).
Personality: Sweet and kind, she has a bubbly and energetic personality and is always up for making friends, she gets along with almost anyone and loves anything shiny and sparkly.
Costume: Her costume consists of a skin tight black body suit, grey boots, grey fingerless gloves and a dark red crop top length leather jacket.
Quirk: Animability
Sure-Footed (run and climb along precarious ledges with ease)(Mountain Goat)
Cat-eyed (Night vision)(Cat)
Improved Hearing/Rabbit ears (Rabbit)
Ultra sense of smell (Wolf)
Burrower (dig rapidly through earth and stone)(Mole)
Frog-tongued (Frog)
Quirk Weakness: She only has the abilities of these animals, and she is weak to loud noises, strong smell (these can cause her to become sluggish or even lose consciousness) she also doesn't do well with water and can sometimes became paralyzed with fear when in particularly deep water.

Backstory/Other: Jake and Bordie have been friends since they were young (Bordie was four and Bellamy was five when they met) both their families are british but they were both born in Japan and also Hakuna Matata

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Yo I am sorry for not putting up the rp yesterday. I fell asleep, will pu it up today and make the drafts later on who faces whom in the 1v1. Sorry.

@Shadow_Pup Jake is accepted and as soon as you find your weaknesses on Bordie she is accepted as well

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
AAAA sorry. I was about to finish it and then my friends started spam-pinging me on Discord. (It was for good reason, I got promoted in a gaming group that I work at.)

It should be up this afternoon.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Ah yes i am starting it soon! It's just hard to think of a test for everyone. It will be up soon.

Edit - To make it simpler for me. We are just doing the regular Entrance exam, without the big ass robot and not only those with high points gets in. Everyone is judge by the performance. (also without the written part). We are starting the rp outside of the testing area and i am starting us of in a little bit. You don't need to have a super long post just introduce your OC and if you are coming in a bit later you can introduce yourself to the other OC's that's already been introduced. Ive just noticed that this became a much larger edit then i thought soooo ima leave and make the rp lol

Last edited:
I used the bio from an old MHA RP (But changed it a little bit)

Name: Takumi Kaito
Role: U.A. Student
Personality: Kaito is normally seen as a calm and laid back individual with and equal sense of sass and humor, often making jokes or puns with people he likes or talking back to and/or roasting people he doesn't. He has a small sense of anxiety due to his different appearance compared to many other humans and tries to laugh it off with puns. He is kind enough to try and help people with certain tasks so long as he has the capabilities to do so, however when up against bad guys, he displays a terrifying sense of cruelty that he tries to keep under wraps for the sake of being a hero.
Appearance: Kaito stands at a height of 5'8" with dull light Blue skin, he has short Black hair swept to one side, his facial features make him appear somewhat handsome to some people, his teeth have fangs, his eyes are sky Blue with jet Black sclera and his body build is slim with neither signs of fat or muscle, though he seeks to gain the latter with training. His casual clothes consist of a White button up shirt under a dark Blue knee long jacket, Black pants and brown shoes, his other choice of upper clothing--mainly used when it's cold--is a light Gray hoodie with a squid design on it under a Black peacoat. When in school, he wears the normal school uniform.
Background: Kaito tried his best to live a normal life despite his "tenta-cool" appearance only to be made fun of by a few people throughout his school years because of his appearance and how he didn't manifest his quirk yet--and his tendency to talk back or sass didn't help very much. One day, he met a girl who was being mugged in an alleyway and as if by instinct, he charged toward the robber and knocked him out... although it wasn't with his hands, it was with a series of tentacles that suddenly protruded from his back. The girl he saved was briefly horrified at the creature only to discover it was the boy who saved her, her gratitude wasn't just a simple thank you, but helped reassure Kaito about his appearance and quirk, saying that he's "exactly like everyone else, but better." Those words inspired Kaito to try and become a hero, proving that his different appearance is something people can see with hope.
Skills: Very perceptive of even the smallest details, adept at juggling and balancing things on his fingertips or tentacles. He can use his tentacles to climb up vertical surfaces very quickly as if he was a spider.
Quirk: Tentacles: Kaito has the ability to protrude up to 2-8 black tentacles from his back, each one can grow up to around ten meters and can hold anything slightly heavier than the average human's body weight, something he seeks to improve.
Weakness(s): He has a habit of relying on his tentacles for many tasks out in battle, if his tentacles get cut, they can recover, but it only takes a few minutes While he does train to be stronger without his tentacles by practicing martial arts, without his tentacles he is only human.
Costume: (optional): His costume is a dark Purple turtleneck and matching colored baggy pants tucked into Black boots, above this he wears a Black bulletproof vest and Black gloves, above that he wears a closed dark Gray ankle long hooded long coat with strap like appendages on the sleeves and collar, Black linings with small vine like details near the edges and his hood always up alongside eight holes in the back to slip his tentacles through. He also wears a White mask that only hides the upper half of his face--minus his eyes.
Other: He "modified" his clothes by adding eight neatly placed holes in the back to put his tentacles through.

Hakuna Mattata.

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Ah yes i am starting it soon! It's just hard to think of a test for everyone. It will be up soon.

Edit - To make it simpler for me. We are just doing the regular Entrance exam, without the big ass robot and not only those with high points gets in. Everyone is judge by the performance. (also without the written part). We are starting the rp outside of the testing area and i am starting us of in a little bit. You don't need to have a super long post just introduce your OC and if you are coming in a bit later you can introduce yourself to the other OC's that's already been introduced. Ive just noticed that this became a much larger edit then i thought soooo ima leave and make the rp lol

@Manu456Alola

Oh hello I have arrived here from the endless abyss, hopefully I can get accepted.

Name: Ryu Jung
Appearance: Ryu Jung is taller for his age, with a lanky and unformal posture. His hair is jet black, rarely combed, and cut short. Ryu wears an interchangeably coloured Henley shirt, underneath a grey fleece jacket. He also wears a brown belt over his blue jeans, coupled with blue slip-on shoes. He usually gives off a somewhat curious expression with his bifocal glasses.
Personality: Ryu is quite nervous and frantic, constantly worrying about his place in society. He feels new to the world after his family's immigration to Japan, and always feels sorry towards everything that he does wrong. He knows minimal Japanese, some of his words are still spoken in Korean, so he needs to go to an extra class to get more fluent. He only cares about a person's first impression and the rest of it is based on intuition. He loves the little things in life, such as a streak of sunlight coming into the room or hearing a bird call he has never heard before. He and his brother have a YouTube channel, which is based off phoney videos of paranormal sightings they capture. He would rather be on his own than in groups, and tries to do his best academically. He isn't really the best physically, with training his quirk feeling like torture to him.
Background: (optional) Ryu was born in Busan, South Korea in an upper middle class family. He was more social and treated like the centre of attention, even after his baby sister was born when he was four. His family moved to Japan after his mother was offered a job there. He started to feel like he had to live up to the new people around him and their expectations. The only thing that kept him from being truly sad was his quirk, which he was diagnosed with at 10. His favourite superhero soon became Bakugo, mostly due to his eye-grabbing explosions and he was "cool" to him. If he ever found out who Bakugo really was, he would be shattered.
Quirk: Fog Warning. By eating food that contains high phosphorus and iron, his body naturally creates Phosphorus trifluoride. By producing large amounts of Phosphorus trifluoride, it may be released via his digestive tract, (wait don't focus on this it all comes out of his mouth) and be used as a toxic gas. He must wear a protective suit and gasmask to use his quirk, so training it to him is the worst. I assume that substance gets trapped in his stomach, so it helps digest food faster because it will acidify it, which is either good or bad depending on who you ask.
Quirk weakness: Well, a suit usually does it best, it will attach to your haemoglobin so try and don't have that happen. Otherwise, high PH levels will hydrolyze the substance, that will help you. Higher oxygenized places will help destroy the substance as well.
Costume: (optional) Like that one guy with the gas mask in that one episode I forgot, I will expand upon this later.
Others: Hakuna Matata. I'm only 12% sure that his quirk can actually work in real life.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
I don't know if I actually need to clarify this but the entrance exam is the regular one without the big ass robots :)

@Red Gallade and your @Your-Friday-Filet are accepted :) Also Friday (if it's okay if I call you that?) is one ignite your gas to make explosions?
@Soi just make your oc and we will get you in here!