• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA - Heroes Of Tomorrow (discussion) (AU)

<Not if I can help it,> Yua thought-spoke to Sean, grinning in her head. She dropped to all fours and lumbered off after him, tearing through robots on the way. She slammed into a robot with one pile-driver shoulder, and it attempted to wrap a metallic arm around her throat. Yua bared her teeth in satisfaction; nothing penetrates the grizzly’s thick ruff of neck fur, except for maybe a bullet or laser beam. One swipe of a massive paw and the robot’s head was cleanly separated from its body. Something sliced into her hind leg, and she whirled, crushing the robotic culprit between her front paws and the ground. She growled, then followed Sean back into the fray.

Oh boy, we got a rivalry, first height, now this

I'm thinking of having Kaito get in a situation where a would be U.A. student or two could come in and help. Such as Kaito somehow finding more robots than he bargained for and tries to hold them off as best as he could with his tentacles, yet still need aid.

Wow... I stopped getting notifications about this thread... Very sorry about that. I'll read up and try to get a picture post up, if you'll let me jump back in.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'll post tomorrow morning. It looks like I'm keeping to the tradition of having Kiara show up late to everything. (I'll probably introduce her trying to fight off robots and pretend she was there the whole time.)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
“Posts should be at least a paragraph long.”
Quoted from general role play rules. So please go and re read the rules and make your posts accordingly.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Depends on how you use it. A paragraph (according to google), is a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering. So if you switch between what your character sees, for example, if she sees a robot and then gets distracted, there could be a new paragraph where she is distracted, otherwise it may seem drawn out. But usually, a paragraph is 3-10 sentences.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Ki heard the howl and turned towards the others and said “ let’s go” and starting running, not paying attention to if they were behind here. She saw Kunyomi and yelled”Hey, come back, Ryu needs to block its vision.”

Really, I was taught a paragraph is at least three sentences.

well you are going against your own word there. I don’t want to fight you over this or at all. Bunny was told that 5 sentences is the limit according the rules by a moderator.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Also, your post was 2 sentences, therefore not qualifying for a paragraph. Perhaps you could add more detail? (e.g. she trips over something, or she gets a bit flustered when talking to Kun.

@BigHoodieBoy236 is Ki able to control her growth? She's hurt enough to need carrying, so it seems counterproductive to grow beyond her mount's (for lack of a better word) ability to carry her if she can help it. David's strong for sure, but if you grow too big, you become impossible to carry due to size, even if weight wasn't a factor. If she can't control her growth then that suggests a smorgasbord of practical problems that I don't have time to list.