• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Heroes Forever

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Chie Hasakai (I think it's called) was only one yakuza, because a yakuza is just a japanese mafia. I'm pretty sure I remember them stating that Chie Hasakai was only one of many yakuza.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Chie Hasakai (I think it's called) was only one yakuza, because a yakuza is just a japanese mafia. I'm pretty sure I remember them stating that Chie Hasakai was only one of many yakuza.
Yakuza are separated into families so there are many all over Japan, the Shie Hassaikai are just the only ones shown in MHA, to my knowledge.

Lil' chance for anyone who wants to earn some rescue points or steal a kill Kaito didn't notice. Depending on how soon that chance is, don't expect me to reply so soon.

Going to bed.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yeah kind of the same thing with me. I live in England so I won’t be on at the same time as some of you lot either. Time zones really suck.

Last edited:
I'm about to make another long post with a little part called "Global Event." This signifies an important segment of my post which will contribute to all things happening in the roleplay (in this case towards all of the Cities). This announcement will notify you of the event happening now, but please keep in mind that this is not an event that exactly has to happen at that moment in time for anyone, no worries. To further clarify, this means that if you are doing something with a group of people, don't rush this event into the post, wait until both people are ready for the event. Heck, I'm not even going to take part in it yet. If you have any questions please ask, I am sure I am a confusing human being.

So I slept last nice, like an actual normal human with a functional sleep pattern (A rare occurrence indeed) so that's why I was inactive. I'm typing as we speak and I should be more active come tonight ^~^

Also @ToshiThenAgain How is the rescue situation going to be written? Will you set the scene and control the people and robots or shall we just do that for ourselves?

Last edited:
Ah right, before I passed out for the night I probably should have explained a little more. So here is how the hostage situation is going to work.

On marked skyscrapers, there will be ten hostages on one floor waiting to be rescued. When a character approaches me, @ me (like how Martin did) so you can ask for directions and specifics and then I'll describe them in my next post on the roleplay. The things that will be guarding them are still robots, but these will be more like the battle droids from Star Wars, so they will have simple AI and will fire the same kind of rubber bullets from their assault rifles. There will be more droids on the floor where the hostages are, with there being less further away from each floor. Once you clear out most of the droids, the hostages can be recovered and you can take them to the roof of the building where an evacuation site will be set up. From there you don't have to worry about the hostages, just make sure they don't get shot.

Questions? I feel bad I forgot to give that explanation beforehand. My bad everyone!

All I need to do is think on how to make these H.U.C members react to how Kaito tries to save them along with any good ideas on how he gets to them. Maybe climb up one of the skyscrapers and go through the windows to give the robots the element of surprise, but what if the hostages get hurt by the shards.

@Martin Pine I was just typing up Alyssa arriving at the same building as Ito. Did you want different character instead (get all them different interactions), I can change it if so- I haven't written much.

They can break up into pairs, if all the characters meet up. Get a little teamwork going.

Last edited:
I agree on a maximum being two pairs rather than a quartet, save the latter for sometime in the long run.

Also, hope you don't mind if Kaito has knowledge about the H.U.C.

Last edited:
I don't mind if you use creative freedom on any of this, but I'll give my view of it. When I say there are a bunch on a floor, I usually mean around ten to twenty, but that's up to you. Once they are alerted all floors will start coming to you (or not). Guns into the arms actually sound cool and could go with the theme of the point bots.

@EeviumZ @~Xero~ Mike could use some assistance if you guys are up to it :D

Edit: I didn't notice that Akira already had that idea! Welp, my idea was that they would just demolish the lowers floors (there's two of them and they're heckin strong not gonna lie). Once Mike learns that the lower floors are empty, he can just open up the ground and the three of them can help the hostages down.

Last edited:
For everyone's convenience, I should mention something else again that was asked previously. If I'm evacuating the hostages, where do I take them? As I should have said in Loud Speakers announcement, take them either to the roof or the ground floor, just make sure they make it to the entrance of the city where everyone came in if you bring them in by foot. Realistically they shouldn't go alone, but if you want to leave them on the bottom floor of the building, that's fine too, it won't affect your points. Also if you want to speak for the H.U.C hostages, feel free to give them a voice, they are anyone's character to control right now.

Sidenote as well: I won't be posting for a bit in the roleplay as I am ahead of everyone. Unless if someone needs hostage information or any other event-related posts answered in the roleplay, I'll wait till everyone gives me the go to activate the final stage of the exam.

So, @The Alright Attorney, how do you think our chars can handle the robots, Kaito binds and Ashi kicks?

upload_2020-3-26_14-2-33.png

Made this a little while ago, maybe this'll give better ideas to what he looks like in casual clothes.
Made in Charat, same place as Eevium's design.