• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Heroes Forever

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I couldn't get the sketch done, but here's the final design for Kiara. I changed it a bit from her bio, but I tried to go for an anime-ish look :3
Made in Charat Genesis https://charat.me/en/genesis/create/ (着せ替えゲーム | CHARAT GENESIS)

gene_20200322_193832.png

I know I haven’t been super active on this thread as of late, but would you guys mind if I drew everyone’s characters? The height chart @Martin Pine made along with the character sheet doc hit me with a bunch of inspiration.

I would be honoured to have my characters drawn XD I cannae draw myself so thank you ; p

Also @Barefoot_Kittens it's alright, take your time XD I completely zoinked out last night so I was asleep.

In terms of writing inspiration I'm getting a steady flow of it by rewatching MHA XD I kinda stopped watching it just before the Yakuza arc? Is that how you spell it? So I want to watch that but also make sure I've watched everything before hand,

Last edited:
Alright everyone, I'll go ahead and assume you are all ready to continue, as everyone is in the auditorium. Just in case I'll give an extra hour for those of you who may not be ready yet. I'll make a post at 5:30 EST that will continue the thread onto the actual Exam while giving an explanation in here and in the roleplay thread. I'll be around this hour so let me know if you have any questions or requests before we get started. New characters should also be requested now.

@EeviumZ like Xero said, it's a practical exam where applicants are watched for different things like the power of their quirk, how well it is utilized and other things relating to the person in question. In the anime, there were two point systems used for scoring on the exam. One examined the points collected from each of the robots destroyed (more on that later) and the other focused on Rescue. Rescue is as it sounds, if you saved someone from being hurt or injured then you get points added, even if it wasn't their intent.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Nice, I was thinking about drawing Masakazu, but you got really close. Only things I'd change are his hair is in the greaser level of slicked back, and what I meant by webbed toes were normal human feet with skin in between them. But that's my fault for being bad at descriptions.

This is going to be a pain for you all, but I just posted four paragraphs of explanation and plot, so have fun with that. Also sorry for the delay, family stuff. Anyway, as I mention in my post, there are four city areas for the exams, so I'll be splitting up everyone into their own block after I randomize you all. Yes.. I'm randomizing you all, so good luck on who you're partnered with. Have fun! (again :D) Also, this is going to be a lot to ask but keep track of who you are with so nobody gets confused about which city each person is in (at least who you're with), this also means don't confuse others City events, because they are all separate from each other. Also, let me know if one of you are not supposed to be in the exams here, I'm all over the place right now ;-;

1. Takumi
2. Ito
3. Alyssa
4. Ashi

1. Kyokotaru
2. Aoi
3. Liam

1. Toshi
2. Keiji
3. Fujimori
4. Masakazu

1. Micheal
2. Akari
3. Kiara
4. Seo

Last edited:
Oh god no please don't be sorry! I literally am trying to hard to make this whole thing good that I have been all over the place, I should be apologizing for that mistake. (God I need to take notes like Deku more often)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
We need to have them team up at some point, it's too perfect xD

It was completely unintentional, I've used this character with this name for a while now lol

Okay my computer is doing something really weird. It won't give me the hand cursor thing past a certain point of my screen for some reason. Basically what blocks are Ito and Aoi in? Was it A and B?

@mallard keep in mind that even though I only listed a few people for each City, it doesn't mean that there are only those people. There will be other miscellaneous people, so 'these two people' seems kinda out of context. No worries though, I'm just making sure you know

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Heyo, Toshi said I could join via PM. Here’s my character’s bio for reference. She’ll be a transfer student from Shiketsu so she won’t be taking part in the entrance exam.

Name: Zira Fumaki
Nickname(s): Zira, Fumaki, Zero, Z
Personality: She is how she looks; happy-go-lucky, combat-friendly, but also a little insecure.
Appearance:
View attachment 795945

Link:
https://charat.me/en/jakigan/create/ (着せ替えゲーム | CHARAT JAKIGAN)
Background:
At age two, both her hero parents were killed by a villain, and she herself was wounded, one eye gouged out. She was taken to an orphanage, where she made a friend, Ketsune. Ketsune was paraplegic, so no one wanted to adopt her, whereas Zira was healthy. But she didn’t want to leave her only friend, so whenever a couple wanted to take Zira home, she would bite/scratch/kick whatever to stop it. Then came the day when the villains made their strike. Many people in the orphanage were murdered before a pro hero arrived on-scene. When she was found by the police, she was adopted by a hero family and lives a fairly normal life now... but her traumatic childhood has made it such that she now refuses to tell anyone her quirk. The only people who have ever known her quirk besides herself was Ketsune and both parents. For all three of them, they died the day after they guessed correctly.
Skills: Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but better with a katana, her weapon of choice. Extremely athletic and flexible. Plays violin and sings with extreme prowess.
Hero Name: The Ticking Time-Bomb: Zero
Quirk: No one living knows her quirk, other than herself. She uses it in combat all the time, but it is hard to tell what exactly it is. Some people think it’s teleportation. Others think it’s super speed. Still others think it’s duplicating herself or becoming invisible at will. They’re all wrong.
Quirk Name:
Time Manipulation
Quirk Abilities:
Zira can mess with time. This includes slowing it down to a nearly stopped rate, traveling forward, and traveling back in time.

When time is nearly stopped, it is only stopped for her. The closer you are to her when she uses this particular part of her power, the slower time goes for you. In reality, however, normal time goes on at the same rate, but for Zira, everyone looks like they’re going slower. This ability works like a whirlpool— the closer you are, the worse you’re affected. Which is why some people think she can teleport or have super speed.

When she travels into the future, she can see where people will be at that given time. She can attack their future selves, then when they get to that point in normal time, it will be like they were being attacked by a ghost or some other invisible force. Hence the accidental interpretation of invisibility.

When she goes back in time, it’s like she makes a copy of herself. She cannot change anything the original has done, just do something at the same time. For example, if the original Zira were to attack Villain 1, the copy of Zira, the one where she went back as, could attack Villain 2 at the same time, therefore giving the illusion of duplicated Ziras in people’s memories.
Weaknesses of Quirk: With this much power comes a great many weaknesses. The speed of time speeds up as you get farther away from her, so sticking to long-range attacks will have it hard for her. Or you could do the opposite and come in super close; once you touch her bare skin, you’re in the clear and time flows the same way for both of you, though for everyone else it may still be slower. This is why her hero costume covers as much of her skin as possible. In addition, she can’t go further back or forward in time than an hour. If she uses her quirk too much, she will get light-headed and pass out. There are pressure points in the costume to ease that feeling, but they don’t do much.
Other: She uses a respirator in her hero costume because she has a rare lung disease that targets a light-headed host. Which is rather unfortunate due to her quirk’s weaknesses.

Heyo, Toshi said I could join via PM. Here’s my character’s bio for reference. She’ll be a transfer student from Shiketsu so she won’t be taking part in the entrance exam.

Name: Zira Fumaki
Nickname(s): Zira, Fumaki, Zero, Z
Personality: She is how she looks; happy-go-lucky, combat-friendly, but also a little insecure.
Appearance:
View attachment 795945

Link:
https://charat.me/en/jakigan/create/ (着せ替えゲーム | CHARAT JAKIGAN)
Background:
At age two, both her hero parents were killed by a villain, and she herself was wounded, one eye gouged out. She was taken to an orphanage, where she made a friend, Ketsune. Ketsune was paraplegic, so no one wanted to adopt her, whereas Zira was healthy. But she didn’t want to leave her only friend, so whenever a couple wanted to take Zira home, she would bite/scratch/kick whatever to stop it. Then came the day when the villains made their strike. Many people in the orphanage were murdered before a pro hero arrived on-scene. When she was found by the police, she was adopted by a hero family and lives a fairly normal life now... but her traumatic childhood has made it such that she now refuses to tell anyone her quirk. The only people who have ever known her quirk besides herself was Ketsune and both parents. For all three of them, they died the day after they guessed correctly.
Skills: Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, but better with a katana, her weapon of choice. Extremely athletic and flexible. Plays violin and sings with extreme prowess.
Hero Name: The Ticking Time-Bomb: Zero
Quirk: No one living knows her quirk, other than herself. She uses it in combat all the time, but it is hard to tell what exactly it is. Some people think it’s teleportation. Others think it’s super speed. Still others think it’s duplicating herself or becoming invisible at will. They’re all wrong.
Quirk Name:
Time Manipulation
Quirk Abilities:
Zira can mess with time. This includes slowing it down to a nearly stopped rate, traveling forward, and traveling back in time.

When time is nearly stopped, it is only stopped for her. The closer you are to her when she uses this particular part of her power, the slower time goes for you. In reality, however, normal time goes on at the same rate, but for Zira, everyone looks like they’re going slower. This ability works like a whirlpool— the closer you are, the worse you’re affected. Which is why some people think she can teleport or have super speed.

When she travels into the future, she can see where people will be at that given time. She can attack their future selves, then when they get to that point in normal time, it will be like they were being attacked by a ghost or some other invisible force. Hence the accidental interpretation of invisibility.

When she goes back in time, it’s like she makes a copy of herself. She cannot change anything the original has done, just do something at the same time. For example, if the original Zira were to attack Villain 1, the copy of Zira, the one where she went back as, could attack Villain 2 at the same time, therefore giving the illusion of duplicated Ziras in people’s memories.
Weaknesses of Quirk: With this much power comes a great many weaknesses. The speed of time speeds up as you get farther away from her, so sticking to long-range attacks will have it hard for her. Or you could do the opposite and come in super close; once you touch her bare skin, you’re in the clear and time flows the same way for both of you, though for everyone else it may still be slower. This is why her hero costume covers as much of her skin as possible. In addition, she can’t go further back or forward in time than an hour. If she uses her quirk too much, she will get light-headed and pass out. There are pressure points in the costume to ease that feeling, but they don’t do much.
Other: She uses a respirator in her hero costume because she has a rare lung disease that targets a light-headed host. Which is rather unfortunate due to her quirk’s weaknesses.

Yo that character looking coool. Little question though, little one ; p

How tall is Zira? ;p