• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Heroes Forever

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Only the underside of his wings are white, but other than that it's him.
bgbg_20200326_131630.png

@Martin Pine I see what you're doing- you're trying to give me an option! I'm the worst decision maker I've ever met, so I'm gonna toss this one right back at you :D. I've got it all types out already, if I only post the first half, would you be able to respond? I just assumed Ito can't do much, but if you want to report on his progress or thoughts like halfway through the whole thing (which I'm gonna estimate will take like 10 minutes)- then I'll break it into two.

I don't mind continuing, I'll just have Liam do his thing in the background. Which will most likely consist of just destroying more robots, due to how crowded the rescue situation might be.

I'm fine with progressing. She's evacuating the victims right now.

Also - Now you've got me going. How could you!
upload_2020-3-27_22-20-57.png

Here is Akari, the smol bean.
(I decided to give her gloves because I think it looks good on her ;))

upload_2020-3-28_7-59-42.png

And there's Kiyomi. (It looks more like a skirt than a pair of shorts, but they are)

Both made with: https://charat.me/en/genesis/create/ (着せ替えゲーム | CHARAT GENESIS)

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-28_7-54-38.png
    upload_2020-3-28_7-54-38.png
    191 KB · Views: 52
  • upload_2020-3-28_7-59-24.png
    upload_2020-3-28_7-59-24.png
    191 KB · Views: 44
I'll start the end of the exam later today as it seems like everyone is just about ready, but also seeing everyone create the styles of their characters I decided I wanted to join in (although Riverrunners can't be beaten)

(I don't know how to upload images to bear with me if I failed
;_; (Edit: I failed, here are some imgur links...)
Normal Toshi
Exercise Toshi

@The Alright Attorney, how do you think our chars and the hostages can get out of the building, the reckless way or just take the stairs? I'd say elevator, but that would leave them in a spot where the robots could gather and prepare to fire the second it opened.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Well, I mean, lets reflect on the options. If they go through the building in any way then they'll be putting the hostages in the way of the robots. Even if they manage to beat the robots, they still would have put the hostages directly into the line of fire of the enemy. By taking the elevator they're sitting ducks and would still have to deal with robots on the ground floor. Plus when they leave the building there will be robots on the street. By taking the roofs, they're keeping the hostages as far away as possible from the robots.