• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Magic Knight RP

Name: Cyrus Klonmel
Appearance: Short black hair and yellow eyes. Above average height, with a muscular body and olive skin.
Personality: Cyrus is a relaxed person, otimist and with a kind of a big ego. Straightforward, he likes to fix his problems as soon as possible, this way he can spend the time enjoying the day.
Magic: Teleportation( Allows him to travel instantly to a different locations, bringing with him objects and creatures in direct contact with his skin. It is possible to teleport distant things, but that consumes large amounts mana and the teleport won't be instant.) every time he teleports he shines in a bright golden flash, by increasing the amount of mana in his teleportations he is able to stun or blind enemies temporarily (similar to a flash grenade).
Squad: Golden Scarabs
Backstory: Since I want his origins to be a secret I will revealing pieces of it as the RP progresses.
Extra: He usually seen carrying a pair of golden shortswords, he uses them to make up for his "not so offensive" ability.

I'll admit something, The whole entrance segment was based off of this https://mangafox.me/manga/black_clover/v01/c002/2.html
In fact I have based this entire RP off of Black Clover, I made sure to detail everything as much as I can so you don't have to read the manga to understand but just so you know, you will get a much better understanding of this RP if you do read at least a few chapters on this Manga. Besides, its a great read, one of the greatest thing I have read recently

Last edited:
*suddenly, he sky darkens as flames shot out of the ground, revealing a demon looking humanoid.
Yo, wassup, @Koopa6000 bro, you might need to add ranks in the character bio, like Lower knights, Middle knights, Upper knights, Vice Captains, etc... as well as those ranks as well, like rank 1-5 for all three rankings, just saying, anyways, back to hell I go.
*the sky reverts to its original colour and the humanoid disappears.

*suddenly, he sky darkens as flames shot out of the ground, revealing a demon looking humanoid.
Yo, wassup, @Koopa6000 bro, you might need to add ranks in the character bio, like Lower knights, Middle knights, Upper knights, Vice Captains, etc... as well as those ranks as well, like rank 1-5 for all three rankings, just saying, anyways, back to hell I go.
*the sky reverts to its original colour and the humanoid disappears.
oh yeah I should, thanks man, I will add them tomorrow or something

So I MIGHT Give it a shot, but I am will be HEAVILY Inactive, just saying, like, barely once a week inactive, so don't expect my character to be in any of the major fights or anything, just think of him like Coral Peacock's captain, who is always asleep.
Bios
Name: Zephyr Vice
Appearance: Long Dark Hair running down his body, wearing a red hat to cover the top of his head (He NEVER takes off his hat) with the tattoo of a pheasant running down his Thin but muscular arm.
Personality: Mysterious and of few words
Magic: Memory Reshuffle Magic (He uses it to erase and/or edit the memories of anyone who sees him without his hat and has been using it for years of his squad members to make them think differently of him
Squad:Azure Pheasant (Captain)
Backstory(optional) : No one knows, oooohhhhhhh...

man that's a little bit OP
He's a captain! Plus, it doesn't happen the second he sees an opponent, instead, his grimoire's letters reshuffle, writing down the memories of his opponent, he then rewrites them and creates a "Memory Arrow" that he fires at his opponents and that changes their memories when hit. The victim can't see it but others can, and the memory change becomes permanent if the arrow isn't removed under an hour, but can be rerechange if hit with another arrow containing the original memory.

He's a captain! Plus, it doesn't happen the second he sees an opponent, instead, his grimoire's letters reshuffle, writing down the memories of his opponent, he then rewrites them and creates a "Memory Arrow" that he fires at his opponents and that changes their memories when hit. The victim can't see it but others can, and the memory change becomes permanent if the arrow isn't removed under an hour, but can be rerechange if hit with another arrow containing the original memory.
got it, accepted

Name: Sephari Helios
Appearance:
Physical - White tanned skin, fairly lean from years of service, stands around 6 feet tall. Has messy raven black hair with crystal blue eyes.
Clothing and Accessories:
Sephari typically wears his signature scarlet armor, comprising of silver chain mail covered by a metal scarlet chest plate, gauntlets, leggings, and boots. A silver falcon is depicted with it's wings spread wide on the chestplate in a symmetrical manner. He has a scarlet shield with the same falcon as his chestplate, which attaches to his back when he isn't using it, as well as a silver sword that also attaches to his back. His grimore attaches to his right gauntlet, allowing for easy access. When not in his armor he wears a scarlet robe over a black tunic and leggings.
Personality: Sephari is highly intelligent and has been trained by his father and other tutors in numerous subjects. Despite his background, Sephari is one of the more kind nobles, and actively uses the Scarlet Falcons in order to help local communities. As he is a younger captain he is more laid back and maintains a focus on collaboration with his knights.
Magic: Sephari uses Light magic, which allows him healing abilities, spells that can blind and stun, and usage of offensive spells such as damaging light beams and to an extent usage of fire. He is resistant of spells involving light. His light magic has a scarlet color, which gives his group it's name.
Squad: Scarlet Falcons (Captain if it's possible)
Backstory: Sephari was gifted with being born into a higher up noble family. As such, he was trained at an early age by numerous knights that were hired by his father. He was granted command of the Scarlet Falcons after serving in the Platinum Lords for five years. As he only gained control recently, he has the smallest faction of knights, comprised of only six knights including him, although because of his father's influence it is one of the most well equipped knight factions and has a rather luxurious base of operations. His goal is to expand his faction and prove his worth as a new captain.
Extra: He and the Scarlet Falcons are usually heavily armored, and as such ride on horses rather than brooms, although they are capable with using them. Sephari's horse, Twilight, is midnight black and wears matching armor like Sephari's. Also, the Scarlet Falcons due to their size function as a small covert strike team, and usually work in collaboration with other factions in tasks.

Name: Carmon Brightsteel
Appearance: Blood Red armor with Blue glowing crystal in his armor, Black Helmet with red Crystals in it forming dragon wings on each side, very Bulky, Black gloves with red markings on them, Black Iron Boots, and when you can see his eyes they are grey and black.
Personality: Brave, stupid, goofy, like to be alone, and never takes off his helmet.
Magic: Magic Dragonic Sword ( get a random effect when he chose too (the blade is a dragon tooth, the guard and handle are covered in scales) Heavy Crossbow with special abilities (once fired so lightning, Fire, Ice, ext)
Squad: